Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Fatespinner's Darkness Rising

Game Master Fatespinner

A campaign set in Golarion that explores the darker side of the coin and chronicles the adventures and tribulations of some of Golarion's most unpleasant people.


51 to 100 of 616 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Female Half Elf Gravewalker Witch / 3

Knowledge checks for stuff mentioned in the letter:
Arcana 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
History 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25
Planes 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

Shadow Lodge

Male HP 27, AC 19/11/19, F+5 R+2 W+5, Init +1, Perception +3 Cleric / 3

"Ah, equally dangerous Albrekt, though in very different ways"

Ventar receives the scroll and reads it

"Collecting artifacts you say... Most interesting..."

Ventar reads the scroll out to the others, then starts pacing the room with his hands clasped behind his back, brow furrowed.

"Any takers as to which organization would gain to stop this Milo from continuing his work? I don't seem to recall anything special about the caravan he was chasing..."


Female Half Elf Gravewalker Witch / 3

Solace will look over the scroll as well.

"Well, considering that he was collecting artifacts to prevent the Whispering Way from opening Gallowspire to release Tar-Baphon, I would put them at the head of the list of which organization would be interested in stopping our friend the corpse here. Followed of course by anyone else who may have an interest in opening it for themselves."


Male Human Supreme Overlord

Solace:
Gallowspire was the headquarters of the dreaded lich Tar-Baphon, also known as the Whispering Tyrant. The Shining Crusade defeated the lich and imprisoned him beneath the tower in 3827 AR, nearly 1000 years ago now. A mighty artifact known as the Shield of Aroden was destroyed in order for the Crusade to emerge victorious and it is rumored that only a bearer of a fragment of the shield can even approach the dreaded fortress without being obliterated by the enchantments sealing the Whispering Tyrant within. Additionally, three seals were created as part of the binding which keeps Tar-Baphon at bay and only through the deactivation of those three seals would opening the Grand Seal of Gallowspire itself be possible. The Whispering Way is a radical cult that seeks to return Tar-Baphon to the mortal realm and usher in another age of darkness. You are unable to recall any mention of The Infernal Key or what it may be capable of.

Anyone going through the man's pouches and other possessions? I suspect that's likely what Albrekt has been up to while everyone else is thinking and talking. :)


Male Human Urban Ranger 3

Kamau glances up at Haruk as he speaks, then smiles a little. "I wasn't asking your opinion about the fact. I was informing you - a true assassin takes care with his art, and is willing to wear the stain of his mark as the prize of battle."

He doesn't demand it or shove anyone out of the way, but when the scroll comes his way at last, Kamau reads it as well.

Knowledge (local), if applicable.
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Shadow Lodge

Male HP 27, AC 19/11/19, F+5 R+2 W+5, Init +1, Perception +3 Cleric / 3

"Agents of the Whispering way seems a natural first choice. Does anyone want to venture a guess as to who this one was working for then? Perhaps he was only meeting up with the designated courier to deliver this scroll to its intended recipient. Ah, good idea Albrekt, let's see if there are any further clues to be found in his possessions."

Ventar helps Albrekt to search the body unless he has already completed the task.


Human Antipaladin 3 - Scion of the Rough Beast; Plight Trothed to the Pallid Princess…

Indeed he will have

Albrekt not only check the man over, but also roughly cut his finery from him, as well as checking the mouth for good measure;

"Leave nei stein unturned..."

Perception (if necessary): 1d20 ⇒ 19

The brute stops short of opening him up, having plucked the arrows from the corpse's chest, but looks expectantly at Venter and Solace, seeking their approval to continue...


Female Half Elf Gravewalker Witch / 3

If it looks like Albrekt is thinking of actually opening up the corpse, Solace will glance at him disapprovingly. "You should ask first before you make a mess in someone else's home. Haruk may not want entrails strewn about his living area."

"Though if you do wish to search something else, surely our deceased friend was staying somewhere in town? Perhaps he left something of interest there? Assuming of course his assassin hasn't already tossed the room first."


Male Human Supreme Overlord

Albrekt's search of the body reveals a wealth of valuables and curiosities. Everyone may read these spoilers, they are simply presented this way for organizational ease.

Contents of scroll case:
  • A map of the city of Caliphas, with three red Xs marked in different locations as well as one area that is circled. There are no labels on the map. (Kn: Local DC 15 to identify the locations marked.)
  • Three other scrolls that are illegible, but clearly written in arcane script. (Read magic would allow them to be identified.)

Found on person:
  • Coins, jewelry, and other assorted valuables worth at least 900gp in total. (Appraise DC 18 for a more exact estimate, can be done untrained.)
  • A pair of magic rings. (Spellcraft DC 21 to identify the first one, DC 26 for the other.)
  • A gilded compass that shimmers with a faint magical aura. (Spellcraft DC 20 or Kn: Local DC 16.)
  • A long dagger that appears to be made of glass but carries a razor-sharp edge. (Spellcraft DC 24.)
  • A finely-crafted rapier with large garnets set into the basket hilt. (Spellcraft DC 25.)
  • Masterfully crafted red leather boots with heavy black threading along the sole. (Spellcraft DC 18.)
  • Red and gold robes embroidered with thorny vines. (Spellcraft DC 20.)
  • A fine suit of mithril chainmail, punctured by the arrows. (Spellcraft DC 18.)

In pack:
  • A masterwork set of scribe's tools.
  • A weather-beaten journal, written in Elven, with extensive notes written in Common by a clearly different author.
  • A masterwork flute.
  • A small leather bundle carrying four potion vials, still full. (Spellcraft or Craft-Alchemy DC 18.)
  • Standard traveler's gear (bedroll, tin cup, flint & tinder, etc.)


Female Half Elf Gravewalker Witch / 3

Well, I'm sure all us casters are going to take a turn at the stuff, so here's my spellcraft roles. :)
A pair of magic rings. (Spellcraft DC 21 to identify the first one, DC 26 for the other.) Spellcraft ring 1 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17 and ring 2 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23 Fail both
A gilded compass that shimmers with a faint magical aura. (Spellcraft DC 20 or Kn: Local DC 16.) 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16 fail
A long dagger that appears to be made of glass but carries a razor-sharp edge. (Spellcraft DC 24.) 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15 fail
A finely-crafted rapier with large garnets set into the basket hilt. (Spellcraft DC 25.) 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25 success
Masterfully crafted red leather boots with heavy black threading along the sole. (Spellcraft DC 18.) 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27 success
Red and gold robes embroidered with thorny vines. (Spellcraft DC 20.) 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13 fail
A fine suit of mithril chainmail, punctured by the arrows. (Spellcraft DC 18.) 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25 success
A small leather bundle carrying four potion vials, still full. (Spellcraft or Craft-Alchemy DC 18.) Alchemy check 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21 success
Solace will also cast read magic to ID the scroll and read the journal, she does speak Elven


Male Human Supreme Overlord
Solace wrote:
A finely-crafted rapier with large garnets set into the basket hilt.

Solace:
+1 flaming burst rapier

Solace wrote:
Masterfully crafted red leather boots with heavy black threading along the sole.

Solace:
boots of striding and springing - +10' movement speed

Solace wrote:
A fine suit of mithril chainmail, punctured by the arrows.

Solace:
+1 mithril chainmail

Solace wrote:
A small leather bundle carrying four potion vials, still full.

Solace:
2 potions of cure moderate wounds and 2 potions of lesser restoration

Solace wrote:
Solace will also cast read magic to ID the scroll and read the journal, she does speak Elven

Solace:
The scrolls contain multiple copies of each of three spells. The first scroll has two copies of legend lore, the second scroll has three copies of nondetection, and the final scroll has three copies of hide from undead. The journal will take some time to go through, but a cursory examination determines that the book is several hundred years old, written by an elven explorer who ventured into the Hungry Mountains. The notes appear to be in Milo's handwriting, and they comment on certain landmarks and discoveries he had made while retracing the elven explorer's path.

Female Half Elf Gravewalker Witch / 3

Solace waves her hand at the stuff she has managed to identify while she's looking over the journal and shares what she has figured out about it. Being more interested in knowledge than material goods, Solace's attention is currently dominated by the book.

knowledge history check to see if Solace has ever heard of the elven explorer mentioned in the book before 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 27


Male Human Supreme Overlord
Solace wrote:
knowledge history check to see if Solace has ever heard of the elven explorer mentioned in the book before 1d20+14

The name, as far as you can tell, has no particular historical significance. It is an elf named Adonei Lysender.


Human Antipaladin 3 - Scion of the Rough Beast; Plight Trothed to the Pallid Princess…

Looking disgruntled Albrekt rises from the stripped corpse;

"Feh. Nicht for me on this dead wurm..."

The monstrous warrior stoops for a second and examines the dead man's hands;

"... save his fingern... he hat pretty fingern."


Male Human Urban Ranger 3

While examining the map of the city, Kamau raises his eyes to look at the hulking man.

"Perhaps it is best to save the casual mutilation of the corpse until we have left this house, Albrekt."

Kn (local): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Kn (local) to ID the compass-thingie: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Male Human Supreme Overlord

Kamau:
One of the two locations on the map which has been crossed-out corresponds to the central cathedral of Pharasma known as the "Maiden's Choir" located within the inner sanctum of the city not far from Castle Stryithe, the home of Prince Aduard Ordranti III and the Countess Carmilla Caliphvaso. It is known to contain a considerable reliquary containing artifacts of the Pharasmin faith and many other icons of local historical importance dating all the way back to the founding of the nation in 2361 AR and possibly before.

The other crossed-out location is the Havenguard Lunatic Asylum, located at the edge of the southeastern peninsula where the city of Caliphas proper begins to meld with the outlying farm regions. The founder, Dr. Beaurigmand Trice, has a reputation for being something of a fraud but his steadfast determination to the health and well-being of his patients is well-known amongst the few patients who successfully recover from the afflictions that land them there to begin with. It is rumored that Dr. Trice is a man of two lives, however, and that he has significant connections within the ubiquitous Pathfinder Society.

The circled location is one of relatively little import: a large pumping house that stores water from the harbor for the city's sewage system on the western end of the inner city, not far from the Maiden's Choir. The station is frequently patrolled by city guards and off-limits to citizens, though the word around town is that the guards are there to prevent things from getting out of the sewers rather than to prevent citizens from getting in.

Shadow Lodge

Male HP 27, AC 19/11/19, F+5 R+2 W+5, Init +1, Perception +3 Cleric / 3

"Ah, yes, Albrekt, it is not courteous to make a mess without the hosts blessing. Besides, I would imagine the church of Asmodeus has its own rites on how to dispose of the dead and that they do not include dissection."

Ventar will assist Solace in identifying the items found on the body, and mutters a small prayer in between each item he studies


Casts guidance between each item he studies, he still fails on all rolls


Appraise DC18: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Magic ring 1 DC21: Spellcraft 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Magic ring 2 DC26: Spellcraft 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Compass DC20: Spellcraft 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Dagger DC24: Spellcraft 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Robes DC20: Spellcraft 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

"Good work on discerning these items my dear Solace. I must admit that I too have not been able to disclose the secrets of the remaining items. Intelligent, beautiful and graceful. What else could a man desire?"

Ventar says, giving Solace a lewd grin and a wink.

"Now, about this fascinating map, being new in the city I don't know of any locations of interest close to these X's. Do any of you have an opinion on the matter? I must admit that I do feel my curiosity get the better of me this evening and so I am keen to pursue this further. It seems to me that the current gathering consists of competent people who could all contribute meaningfully to discovering what our dead friend here was involved in. Question is then, who here feels as I do, and wants to continue our investigation?"

Ventar looks around the room, meeting everyone's gaze in turn.

"The way I see it there are several avenues we could explore if so inclined.... Ah, where did that butler go Haruk, my compliments to the wine, it seems my glass is empty..."


Female Half Elf Gravewalker Witch / 3

Sorry, that's what I get for rewriting a post, stuff got left out I meant to leave in.

Solace informs the others what she's figured out about some of the items and expresses a bit of frustration about the ones she can't figure out, especially the rings.

She'll go back to looking over the journal while the others take their own turns at trying to identify the items and isn't surprised if they try to identify the ones that she already has told them about.


Male Tiefling Infneral Sorcerer(Tattoo) 1

So there's 8 total items, and five have been ID'd right?


Male Human Supreme Overlord
Haruk wrote:
So there's 8 total items, and five have been ID'd right?

Not counting the scrolls and potions, there are 8 total. The scrolls and potions have been ID'd as well as three of the eight more significant items. Five remain unidentified. The exact value of the jewelry has also not been adequately assessed.

The butler returns a moment later with the bottle of wine, refilling the glasses of those interested before silently retreating into the adjoining hall once more.


Male Human Urban Ranger 3

Kamau's first wineglass, still full, sits on a hallway table beside him. He carefully studies the map, tracing streets with his finger and closing his eyes slowly, obviously visualizing the city in his mind's eye.

When he speaks again, enough time has passed that it might come as a surprise to those who busy themselves with the dead man's trinkets. He has no need for small talk, and it's easy to forget he's there.

"He appears to have been using this map to check off locations for his searches. Here," he says, indicating the first 'X' on the map. "This is the 'Maiden's Choir,' a cathedral of Pharasma. And here," his finger indicates another building near the edge of the city. "The city's asylum." Kamau tilts his chin a little toward the corpse. "Perhaps he found what he wanted in both of those places. Or perhaps neither of them contained what he seeks. The last place is here," he finishes, indicating a spot not far away from the cathedral of Pharasma. "It is a water storage system for the city's sanitation. Whatever he was looking for, it is there."

Kamau folds the map back up in one dark hand, though he holds onto it for now, folding his arms and looking from the windows back to the group.


Male Tiefling Infneral Sorcerer(Tattoo) 1

Haruk makes an attempt to figure out what the various items do

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9 Spellcraft Ring 1

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20 Ring 2

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26 Robes

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 Dagger

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 Compass

Shadow Lodge

Male HP 27, AC 19/11/19, F+5 R+2 W+5, Init +1, Perception +3 Cleric / 3

Ventar fills his glass when the wine becomes available, takes a good swig and seems to thoroughly enjoy the taste. Turning his attention to Kamau as he shares his insights, he applauds the effort

"Well done Kamau, you obviously know our way around this city. Well, as I was saying, we have several avenues open to those of us inclined to investigate further. We could overtake the caravan and question whoever this Milo wanted to catch up with. We could find out where the barkeep lives and pay him an after hours visit to learn what he knows. Or we could investigate these locations on the map which Kamau has identified for us. Personally, I am inclined to take a moonlight stroll to take in the scenery surrounding the water storage system. Such a nice evening for a stroll, don't you think Solace? Ah, and Haruk, what is your take on disposing of this mans wordly remains?"


Male Human Supreme Overlord
Haruk wrote:
Robes

Haruk:
Robes of Thorny Vengeance - These robes provide the wearer with a +2 armor bonus to AC. Additionally, anyone who grapples the wearer must make a Reflex save (DC 18) or suffer 1d8+1 points of piercing damage each round they continue the grapple.
Haruk wrote:
Compass

Haruk:
Wayfinder - these ornate compasses are the hallmark of the Pathfinder Society and usually only found in the hands of trusted members of same. In addition to functioning as an ordinary compass, the device may be commanded to shed light as the spell at will. Additionally, the device possesses a single socket which may be fitted with an ioun stone. So long as the wayfinder it is socketed to remains in the bearer's possession, he gains the benefits of the ioun stone as well. (This item does not occupy a slot on the wearer's body, making it quite valuable indeed.)

Male Tiefling Infneral Sorcerer(Tattoo) 1

"Well. Well, well, well. This compass is a Wayfinder of the Pathfinder Society. Only those who are a trusted member of their ranks possess one. This just took a rather unexpected twist." Haruk says as he sips a glass of wine himself.

Shadow Lodge

Male HP 27, AC 19/11/19, F+5 R+2 W+5, Init +1, Perception +3 Cleric / 3

Ventar quickly peruses the scroll again.

"Pathfinder Society you say... Well then, presumably this Paracontess is also a member of this society. And she has associates in Egorian in a position to help this Milo character. Judging from his equipment he was rather well off, and if he is indeed a trusted member as you say Haruk, he might have been a quite experienced fellow. Artifacts which supposedly give power over life and death. I am intrigued... What do we know about this Milo Ventiglio anyway?"


Human Antipaladin 3 - Scion of the Rough Beast; Plight Trothed to the Pallid Princess…

Albrekt turns his shaggy head down towards the rest of the group as they discuss the natures and implications of devices found and letters read.

He reaches for and gulps down his second glass of wine, wipes his wet beard and quizzically looms over Solace’s shoulder to gaze at the spidery handwriting within the journal.

”The Great Beast denkt ill of writing… Ich also little Hexre…”

At Kamau’s mention of the city’s asylum the North blooded brute perks up;

”Ass-sile-um. Place of der mad nei? Abrekt would visit there one day…”


Male Human Urban Ranger 3

Kamau narrows his eyes a little as Albrekt speaks, but nods a little at last. "...it may come to that, but he--" Kamau glances to the dead man. "...did not seem to think that what he sought was there."


Male Human Supreme Overlord

Egorian is the capital of Cheliax, for those of you who don't already know that. This is common knowledge and does not require a check. :)


Male Tiefling Infneral Sorcerer(Tattoo) 1

Just throwin it out there that half the time I have no fracking clue what Albrekt is saying.


Human Antipaladin 3 - Scion of the Rough Beast; Plight Trothed to the Pallid Princess…

lol - that's kinda the point... I'm peppering his limited chat with the odd German/Old Germanic term (to reflect his Northman blood) :) Just flavour as to be honest he's hardly the font of all knowledge! If its annoying to read though let me know and I can scale it back or drop it


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Supreme Overlord
Albrekt Wreth wrote:
lol - that's kinda the point... I'm peppering his limited chat with the odd German/Old Germanic term (to reflect his Northman blood) :) Just flavour as to be honest he's hardly the font of all knowledge! If its annoying to read though let me know and I can scale it back or drop it

Personally, I like it. It reflects the fact that some people have very thick accents... and just like you might have difficulty understanding a foreigner's accent in the real world, it's very possible that Haruk just cannot understand Albrekt's mush-mouthed Common.


Male Human Urban Ranger 3
DM Fatespinner wrote:
Albrekt Wreth wrote:
lol - that's kinda the point... I'm peppering his limited chat with the odd German/Old Germanic term (to reflect his Northman blood) :) Just flavour as to be honest he's hardly the font of all knowledge! If its annoying to read though let me know and I can scale it back or drop it
Personally, I like it. It reflects the fact that some people have very thick accents... and just like you might have difficulty understanding a foreigner's accent in the real world, it's very possible that Haruk just cannot understand Albrekt's mush-mouthed Common.

Same here, I think it's great.

Shadow Lodge

Male HP 27, AC 19/11/19, F+5 R+2 W+5, Init +1, Perception +3 Cleric / 3

Ventar smiles at Albrekts comment

"Yes Albrekt, it might be that you will have to spend some time there someday, but let's work to avoid that, shall we?"

"Now, who among us has the time and will to continue to unravel this mystery?"


Male Tiefling Infneral Sorcerer(Tattoo) 1

"I would definitely like to know more about this Asmodean, who is a Pathfinder as well as who killed him"


Male Human Urban Ranger 3

Kamau looks up at Ventar again. Their earlier exchange and the dissatisfaction of its resolution seems not to have wavered Kamau's attitude about the day's events. "I'm in," he says flatly.

Shadow Lodge

Male HP 27, AC 19/11/19, F+5 R+2 W+5, Init +1, Perception +3 Cleric / 3

Ventar seems oblivious to any dissatisfaction on Kamaus part...

"Right then, perhaps we should discover where the barkeep lives as he closes up for the night and invite ourselves in for a night-cap. He may have some information he is just dying to share with us... We should also investigate the crosses on the map. But first, we should decide on what to do with the Pathfinders wordly possessions, as he doesn't seem to need them anymore. "

Ventar pours himself a third glass of wine and seems to have accelerated the pace of his drinking somewhat...


Female Half Elf Gravewalker Witch / 3

Though she couldn't care less about the man's death, Solace is rather intrigued by the mention of artifacts and the lich.

"You can count me in as well. This will be a nice little diversion from the boring town life."


Male Tiefling Infneral Sorcerer(Tattoo) 1

"We might as well divide up tween ourselves what we can use, and sell the rest. A normal burial will suffice. I will say a few words over him as he is laid to rest. I wonder, perhaps a spell to speak with his spirit could be in order?"


Male Human Urban Ranger 3
Haruk wrote:
"We might as well divide up tween ourselves what we can use, and sell the rest. ...

Are we assuming that the entire party generally knows the facts about what's been identified, then?

Shadow Lodge

Male HP 27, AC 19/11/19, F+5 R+2 W+5, Init +1, Perception +3 Cleric / 3

"Splendid idea Haruk, though let us keep those items which we do not know the nature of, but are clearly magical. Ah, good idea about the spell, are any of you capable of such a spell?"

Ventar is not capable of casting speak with dead as it is a 3rd lvl spell...


Human Antipaladin 3 - Scion of the Rough Beast; Plight Trothed to the Pallid Princess…

Albrekt pulls himself away from Solace's shoulder and balefully looks down at the assorted items of enchanted and mundane nature;

"Ich nei care for any of these... Kann Albrekt have his fingern?"


Male Human Supreme Overlord

Anyone who takes a look at the mithril chainmail can give me either a DC 20 Appraise check or a DC 25 Kn: History check. Those of you who speak Elven get a +2 on this. Appraise can be done untrained.


Female Half Elf Gravewalker Witch / 3

kn history 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 14 + 2 = 31


Male Human Supreme Overlord

Solace:
The pattern and styling of the chainmail is most certainly of Elven make and judging by the general condition of the armor and a few of the ornate embellishments near the hem and shoulders, this armor is quite likely over 500 years old, preserved by the enchantments that infuse it to this day. It is likely that Milo appropriated this armor at the same time he found the annotated journal: when he found the remains of the author.


Female Half Elf Gravewalker Witch / 3

After glancing through the elven journal, it occurred to Solace that the man's chainmail had an elvish appearance to it. Taking a moment to put the journal down, Solace goes and bends down over the body to take a closer look at the armor it is wearing.

"Hmm, this is rather interesting. Judging from the pattern and stylings on the elven chainmail here, I would say it is at least as old as the journal that he found. I wonder perhaps if the armor also belonged to the author of the journal? I must say it is in wonderful condition considering that it is likely over 500 years old."


Male Human Urban Ranger 3

"Perhaps these are the remnants of some older treasure-hunter. If there are only two pieces, perhaps the third is waiting at the wells."

Kamau doesn't sound terribly convinced of this, but then, he hasn't raised his voice for much of anything so far.

Shadow Lodge

Male HP 27, AC 19/11/19, F+5 R+2 W+5, Init +1, Perception +3 Cleric / 3

"500 years old you say... Solace are you familiar with the language the journal is written in?"

Ventar quickly tries to judge how long it would take to read the whole journal based on the thickness of the journal and the density of the writing.

"I suggest we consult someone knowledgeable in the arcane arts at a later time regarding the items we have not yet identified. I'm sure we can find a use for the vials and scrolls if we are all agreed to pursue this mystery further. The items no-one sees an immediate need for we might as well sell as Haruk suggests."

Gulping down the rest of the wine in his glass Ventar turns to Kamau

"Perhaps it does at that. It may be a long shot, but I have nothing better to do tonight - Unless of course Haruk is interested in emptying his most excellent wine cellar. "


Male Human Supreme Overlord

Ventar: Fortitude save, DC 13 please.

Shadow Lodge

Male HP 27, AC 19/11/19, F+5 R+2 W+5, Init +1, Perception +3 Cleric / 3

Fortitude save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

51 to 100 of 616 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Fatespinner's Darkness Rising All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.