Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Exploring Epiphany - A Pathfinder Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master Tierce

Explore the unknown world of Epiphany. Battle monsters, prevent wars, and save the world as you discover its weird past and terrifing future.


51 to 60 of 60 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>

discussion thread is up


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Hi if those other applicants don't come back with a healing application I would quite like to play a healing oracle with the life mystery.

I am quite new to pathfinder and PbP so I might not be an ideal candidate so I completely understand if you would prefer to chose someone with more experience.

If you do decide to give me a shot I should be able to get a character drafted up by the end of the day :)


TheHairyAvenger wrote:

Hi if those other applicants don't come back with a healing application I would quite like to play a healing oracle with the life mystery.

I am quite new to pathfinder and PbP so I might not be an ideal candidate so I completely understand if you would prefer to chose someone with more experience.

If you do decide to give me a shot I should be able to get a character drafted up by the end of the day :)

I won't turn anyone down for lack of experience, how else will you learn to play? Please crunch up a character following the guidelines that I outlined and let me know if you have any trouble


so are you wanting me to switch to cleric, or just be able to secondary heal with the druid? I can go either way.


Ghanymae Syntheab wrote:
so are you wanting me to switch to cleric, or just be able to secondary heal with the druid? I can go either way.

Ghanymae is a character posted for another campaign, maybe two. I would prefer you made a character strictly for this campaign. At current, we need a divine healer, so if you want to create a new alias with another druid, maybe with cleric domains, or make a life oracle, or a healing cleric, the choice is yours.


This is TheHairyAvenger here I have the bare bones for a character. Still need to choose my equipment. I was a bit unsure on choosing spells. I didn't know whether I got cure spells and the curse spells on top of the ones that I am allowed to learn.

Please Have a look through and I will get the rest up shortly for you to look at.


Felisin LightTouch wrote:

This is TheHairyAvenger here I have the bare bones for a character. Still need to choose my equipment. I was a bit unsure on choosing spells. I didn't know whether I got cure spells and the curse spells on top of the ones that I am allowed to learn.

Please Have a look through and I will get the rest up shortly for you to look at.

Life Oracles automatically get cure spells as the progress in levels. So if you selected it as one of your level 1 spells, then you should choose another as well. Let me know once you get equipment up and we can get you introduced to the other characters


Replacing Ghanymae...


Well I have everything up now just need to add up the cost and weight :)


Thank you both for your characters, and thanks to you Ghanymae for making another character. This was a hard choice.

Felisin LightTouch, please join the rest of the characters in the discussion forum as we have already started on background story writting.

And with that, recruitment is complete

51 to 60 of 60 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Recruitment / Exploring Epiphany - A Pathfinder Campaign - Recruitment All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.