Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Euan's Second Darkness

Game Master Euan

Roll 20 Map
Treasure Sheet
Map of the Land of Black Blood


6,501 to 6,529 of 6,529 << first < prev | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | next > last >>

Human HP 108; AC 23, T 16/FF 20; F+10, R+14, W+14; Init +5; Perc +23; CMD 26/23FF

Fortitude Save v DC 20: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 14 + 1d8 ⇒ (5) + 14 + (2) = 21 1d8 ⇒ 1

Lief skirts out from the giant mushroom, aware that the Mouldering Emperor has recently shifted location. After announcing his fortuitous success, he indicates his immediate implementation of the new Silence and Greater Invisibility to cloak his retreat, giving the others a wide margin so he can observe from a distance for any baited attacks.

...

Traveling towards the Rotstone Hollows, Lief renews the pertinent information about what they are to face, Chardas and all.

Haiten's Tutelage:

Deep in the mud flats of the Rotstone Hollows stands a trio of structures rising out of the sucking ooze. Long ago, a lake of black blood filled this area of the cavern, and the site of these towers once marked a small island on which a group of particularly religious chardas dwelt.

When unknowable forces and tides within the Caltherium shifted and changed, this lake drained away and transformed into a sea of mud, and the buildings that once comprised Rotstone Towers sank below. Today, only a few towers protrude from the mud, but below, the buildings still exist in the crumbling bedrock of the ancient island, creating a muddy, damp dungeon well suited to the isolated chardas that still dwell within.

The small tribe of chardas that dwell here call themselves the Unblinking Scales. The lair is accessible through the ruined towers, but the entrances from the mud fields are carefully hidden by slime, muck, and carefully packed dried out mud. The chardas live beneath the towers themselves, dwelling in the ruined structures of the ancient city, traveling through tunnels burrowed through the muck.

Chardas are short and densely built, but these armored humanoid bound forward with surprising speed. Thick scaly plates clack together as it moves, while four muscular arms gash their claws in menacing anticipation. From its reptilian face gaze two slitted emerald eyes, while a maw full of sharp teeth dribbles a thick, black drool.

Lief's Tutelage:

Chardas- CN Small monstrous humanoid (aquatic)
"The chardas are not evil, but won't likely be too friendly, depending on any arrangements Allevrah might have already set up to deal with them while setting up her glyphs. They have a cold breath weapon of black bile, and they're very aggressive in their combat, preferring to bull rush or trip to overwhelm opponents. A tribe is roughly 6-14 of them. Ferocious creatures that are also immune to poison."


(Stats):
│HP: 91/91 │AC:26 FF:21 T:18│CMD30 CMB +15│Init+9 │ Saves: F8,R13, W6│
(Skills):
Skills:Acro+7 Clmb+6, HAn+4, Intim+15, K:Geo +11, Dun+5, Loc+7, Nat +16), Lin+2, Perc. +18, Prof:Soldier +7, Ride +11, SenMo +19 , Splcrft+10, Stealth+21,Surv +18 │

"Any chance we might be able to bride 'em? I can still use my bow in close quarters, but I ain't too fond of it."

Ederin stops a moment and heals himself a little more, just in case they run into anything else today.

CMW: 2d8 + 11 ⇒ (1, 2) + 11 = 14

"I might be able to find the entrance to their lair, given enough time, but that's assumin' they don't ambush us before hand."


Spirits Dispenser 14
Stats/Skills:
F11R10W19;Appr+5;Dip +7;HandAn+4;Heal+11;Geog +18;Local +13;Nat+12;Pls19;Rel+18;Perc+24;Barkeep+13;Sense+12;Spllcrft+21(+4moreIDing );Stealth+17(+4);Surv +11;UMD+21
Ederin Valenta wrote:
"Any chance we might be able to bride 'em? I can still use my bow in close quarters, but I ain't too fond of it."

Kaylayne chortles, wondering a similar thing.

"I have been wondering what the drow promised in return for allowing this glyph to be placed with them. Did they promise to make the Underdark Dark Again? Why would these Chardras agree to something that may bring ruin upon them?"

"Lief, if you think they can be reasoned with or bribed, I'm happy to try that. I could offer them a magic object of value in return for the rights to destroy the glyph...or we can rain destruction upon them and their tiny mud island."


Roll 20 Map

GM Rolls:
1d100 ⇒ 661d100 ⇒ 47

The party encounters a team of driders, clearly hunting you, though not in sufficient numbers as you make a clean sweep of their group. The abyssal dire frog was more humorous than anything, as it slimed Dimitrio rather heavily, but it was the third day, when you encountered the ropers that threw you for a bit of a loop. They’re easy enough to beat when you can see them at a distance, but when you walk upon a handful without warning, it’s a tougher fight. Nevertheless you persisted, and made it at last to the mud flats of the Rotstone Hollows.

Deep in those mud flats stands a trio of structures rising out of the sucking ooze. Long ago, a lake of black blood filled this area of the cavern, and the site of these towers once marked a small island on which a group of particularly religious chardas dwelt. When unknowable forces and tides within the Caltherium shifted and changed, this lake drained away and transformed into a sea of mud, and the buildings that once comprised Rotstone Towers sank below. Today, only a few towers protrude from the mud, but below, the buildings still exist in the crumbling bedrock of the ancient island, creating a muddy, damp dungeon well suited to the isolated chardas that still dwell within. It is here that Allevrah chose to hide away the last glyph.

Ederin estimates you’re a mile or so from the island based in part on the slope of the mud flats you’re on. You delayed a bit so as to arrive early in the 'day' giving you lots of time with fresh spells. It is Wealday, 2 Kuthona, 4709.


Human HP 108; AC 23, T 16/FF 20; F+10, R+14, W+14; Init +5; Perc +23; CMD 26/23FF
Kaylayne wrote:
"Lief, if you think they can be reasoned with or bribed, I'm happy to try that. I could offer them a magic object of value in return for the rights to destroy the glyph...or we can rain destruction upon them and their tiny mud island."

Lief considers the alternatives. "I honestly don't know if we can buy enough time with them to negotiate, unless we can separate a patrol from the pack, and demonstrate our willingness to enter peaceful diplomacy. This entire region is Hostility Incarnate. How Allevrah made her inroads, I can only speculate. I can concoct protections against cold, so we might appear more robust adversaries to their breath weapons." The young man thinks a little longer.

"Can we leverage their religiosity? Do we have the magics to deceive them, by altering our appearance to something more charda-like? Do we try and avoid them altogether, cloaking ourselves in magic, and infiltrating their lair? Aside from the ropers, these seem like the least powerful obstacles to our mission, and that makes me nervous. The Glyph is likely deep within their mud tunnels somewhere, possibly even walled off."

"I suppose we try and bring them out into the open. They'll likely see us well before we see them, unless we try to sneak closer to the towers with invisibility."

Lief looks to the others, the ones more versed in survival and stealth.


Spirits Dispenser 14
Stats/Skills:
F11R10W19;Appr+5;Dip +7;HandAn+4;Heal+11;Geog +18;Local +13;Nat+12;Pls19;Rel+18;Perc+24;Barkeep+13;Sense+12;Spllcrft+21(+4moreIDing );Stealth+17(+4);Surv +11;UMD+21

Kaylayne shakes her head.

"I have no magics of deception, but only that of the opposite: I can reveal what is hidden and the truth of things."

Kaylayne has no good invisibility options, relying upon stealth most of her life.

"Muddy? Underground? Cold foes? This is going to be unpleasant, isn't it?" Kaylayne grouses as they march on.


Human HP 108; AC 23, T 16/FF 20; F+10, R+14, W+14; Init +5; Perc +23; CMD 26/23FF

"As unpleasant as the Harvester and the Emperor, when we must invade home territories. I need to prepare. I'll try to have enough invisibility and cold protection to go around, at least to get us into the lair. From there, perhaps we find a lone charda who's willing to engage in a little diplomacy."


(Stats):
│HP: 91/91 │AC:26 FF:21 T:18│CMD30 CMB +15│Init+9 │ Saves: F8,R13, W6│
(Skills):
Skills:Acro+7 Clmb+6, HAn+4, Intim+15, K:Geo +11, Dun+5, Loc+7, Nat +16), Lin+2, Perc. +18, Prof:Soldier +7, Ride +11, SenMo +19 , Splcrft+10, Stealth+21,Surv +18 │

"I can handle my own cold protection mate, use those resources for somethin' else if you can. My magic ain't quite as diverse, or if it is I never put in the effort to make it that way. Mostly just about killin' or keeping us alive."

"I like the invisible option, assumin' they don't have a dog like the drow did. Bein' quiet-like won't do us much good if they can smell us comin'."

Perception: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (18) + 19 = 37

Ederin shrugs, checks his gear as always, and keeps an eye and ear out for any danger that might be about to spring on the group.


Spirits Dispenser 14
Stats/Skills:
F11R10W19;Appr+5;Dip +7;HandAn+4;Heal+11;Geog +18;Local +13;Nat+12;Pls19;Rel+18;Perc+24;Barkeep+13;Sense+12;Spllcrft+21(+4moreIDing );Stealth+17(+4);Surv +11;UMD+21

"I, too, shall handle my own cold protections," Kaylayne says, looking at Dimi and Allarnon. "And Allarnon's as well. We should be protected, all of us."

When they get ready to go, Kaylayne magics up.

Overland Flight, Fire Seeds (handed to Dimi), Extended Heroism (Kaylayne & Ederin), Ext Magic Circle vs. Evil (Tarkir), Magic Vestment (Kaylayne & Tarkir), Ext Barkskin (Kaylayne), Resist Energy Cold 30 (Kaylayne, Allarnon).

Grand Lodge

Bearman-14
Consumables:
Rage 18/18 | Bullets: 20/20; CI 50/50; Silver 50/50 | Wands: CLW 50/50; 1/50; Darkvision 50/50 |

Allarnon spends the next few days conversing with Tarkir more than the others as the bear's demeanor has changed slightly, becoming more jumpy and agitated at every sound as Tarkir has gone nearly a week in total and complete darkness, which has helped with keeping a belt on him as Tarkir quickly realizes he is able to see for small bits of time with it as it calms him down. Though not enough to keep it on permanently.

Allarnon is brought out of his worry and stupor as Kaylayne speaks. "Ah yes, I can cover a bit of the cold myself. Though Tarkir is still completely blind. I'd rather not leave him outside of Charda territory but if we have to run he won't be fast. We may want to scout of a crevice for him to hide out in."

Before actually entering the Charda area. Allarnon-Stoneskin (120 minutes); Protection from Energy (Cold) 144 damage; Barkskin +5 (120 minutes); Spider Climb (120 minutes)

Status:

Allarnon-Bear Form
AC Bear: (AC 33) [+5 Armor; +4 Shield; +1 Dex; +4 Natural; +3 Deflection; +1 Dodge; +5 Enhance Barkskin; -2 Rage (+1 additional Dodge when raging); +1 Haste]
AC Human: (AC 30) [+5 Armor; +4 Shield; +2 Dex; +3 Deflection; +1 Dodge; +5 Enhance Barkskin; -2 Rage (+1 additional Dodge when raging)]
HP: 187/187; +0 Temp HP; -DR/10 adamantine (120 remaining)
Buffs: Rage 18/18; Stoneskin; Barkskin; Protection from energy cold (144 damage); Resist Cold 30)

Tarkir
AC: (AC 34) [+4 Armor; +3 Dex; +11 Natural; +5 Enhance Barkskin; +2 Deflection PfE; +1 Dodge; +1 haste]
HP 72/72


Roll 20 Map

As the lakebed falls away and you climb up onto the plains of the island, the ground grows strangely soft and black blood oozes up from below in small ponds everywhere. Movement is severely hindered (difficult terrain) and it becomes hard to find you way in the ever changing mud.

Survival checks please to try and find the towers among this mess, assuming you continue to go lightless. Water Walk would help move on this surface.


(Stats):
│HP: 91/91 │AC:26 FF:21 T:18│CMD30 CMB +15│Init+9 │ Saves: F8,R13, W6│
(Skills):
Skills:Acro+7 Clmb+6, HAn+4, Intim+15, K:Geo +11, Dun+5, Loc+7, Nat +16), Lin+2, Perc. +18, Prof:Soldier +7, Ride +11, SenMo +19 , Splcrft+10, Stealth+21,Surv +18 │

Seeing his friends troubled by the terrain, Ederin casts water walk a spell he's becoming quite familiar with.

He tries to remember everything he's studied and learned about underground travel and geography to find whats left of the towers as soon as possible.

Ed also casts Barkskin and Protection from Energy (Cold) on himself.

Survival: 1d20 + 19 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 19 + 2 + 2 = 35


Spirits Dispenser 14
Stats/Skills:
F11R10W19;Appr+5;Dip +7;HandAn+4;Heal+11;Geog +18;Local +13;Nat+12;Pls19;Rel+18;Perc+24;Barkeep+13;Sense+12;Spllcrft+21(+4moreIDing );Stealth+17(+4);Surv +11;UMD+21

Kaylayne will move the offered Resist Energy (cold) to Tarkir as Allarnon seems to have his own protections.

Kaylayne does her own survivaling to aid the cause: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12 Survival

"I hate this. I piddlespotting hate this. We're going to kill and kill today. When will it end?"


Roll 20 Map

The monotony of the vast plain of reeking mud finally gives way to three ruined, leaning towers rising out of the muck. The mud and slime spattered about the towers seem almost to be reaching up out of the surrounding mud flats as if trying to drag them further down. A funnel-shaped depression in the mud sits in the middle of the ruins - something at the depression’s bottom glints like polished silver.

It's impossible to hide the tower doorways on the map, but they are concealed. From the outside, at a casual glance, the towers are all smooth structures. Keep in mind though you are a little ways away yet.

I have a new map up, and you’re on it. A little closer maybe than you might start, but you can only see the towers when you’re within 60’, so you are fairly close.


(Stats):
│HP: 91/91 │AC:26 FF:21 T:18│CMD30 CMB +15│Init+9 │ Saves: F8,R13, W6│
(Skills):
Skills:Acro+7 Clmb+6, HAn+4, Intim+15, K:Geo +11, Dun+5, Loc+7, Nat +16), Lin+2, Perc. +18, Prof:Soldier +7, Ride +11, SenMo +19 , Splcrft+10, Stealth+21,Surv +18 │

"Well, you got them magics that reveal right? Think you can reveal some doors?" Ederin asks Kaylayne as the towers come into view and appear to be smooth the whole way round.

Regardless of her answer, he attempts to find any tracks the Charda might have left that could also reveal how they get in and out.

"Ain't so sure about that silver thing down there. I wouldn't inspect it alone is all I'm sayin'."

Track: 1d20 + 19 + 2 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 19 + 2 + 7 + 2 = 35


Human HP 108; AC 23, T 16/FF 20; F+10, R+14, W+14; Init +5; Perc +23; CMD 26/23FF
Kaylayne wrote:
"I hate this. I piddlespotting hate this. We're going to kill and kill today. When will it end?"

Lief looks Kaylayne over for signs of fatigue, possibly sleep deprivation. "Two Glyphs- one Focus, one Master. The potential for killing exists between us and the two, then we should be able to abandon the Land of Black Blood for good."

The young man waits for their approach to become clear, as mud gets in their way. He frowns a bit, as he regards the blind bear, Allarnon's anchor, but he doesn't say anything untoward.

He prepares himself for the closing of the distance to the towers, as well as offering preparations to the others. Invisibility, should we so desire. Lief prep imminent...


Spirits Dispenser 14
Stats/Skills:
F11R10W19;Appr+5;Dip +7;HandAn+4;Heal+11;Geog +18;Local +13;Nat+12;Pls19;Rel+18;Perc+24;Barkeep+13;Sense+12;Spllcrft+21(+4moreIDing );Stealth+17(+4);Surv +11;UMD+21

Happy to go in invisibly, if it can be arranged.

Kaylayne floats up to 10' above the ground, examining the structures from her higher position.

1d20 + 24 ⇒ (16) + 24 = 40 Perception

"I cannot imagine that they do not know we are here...if this is the right place," Kaylayne offers her logic. "Perhaps we want to call out here and see if they will parlay rather than fight."

Kaylayne draws out a second set of berries and casts Fire Seeds, holding them ready to drop.

Grand Lodge

Bearman-14
Consumables:
Rage 18/18 | Bullets: 20/20; CI 50/50; Silver 50/50 | Wands: CLW 50/50; 1/50; Darkvision 50/50 |

Allarnon whines a bit at the thought of calling all the Chardas in the area to their position. "I would rather not kill them if we don't have to, though nothing in this gods forsaken place knows anything outside of deceit and killing it seems."

He crouches in the mud for someone a bit more quieter than himself to scout if they wish to. Allarnon's heavy breathing alone would give away his position.


Human HP 108; AC 23, T 16/FF 20; F+10, R+14, W+14; Init +5; Perc +23; CMD 26/23FF
Kaylayne wrote:
"Perhaps we want to call out here and see if they will parlay rather than fight."

Lief considers, then nods. Their limited sight alone has rendered any serious reconnaissance useless. "I suggest we spread out a bit, in case they choose to attack first." He downs a vial, and takes flight, beginning a slow advance towards the towers, examining them for signs of sentinels.

He calls out, loudly. A guttural sound at first, hoping to gain someone's attention. He listens intently for a spell, before continuing in words.

Undercommon:

"Unblinking Scales. Your time has come to defend the Glyph from those here to destroy it. Will you speak with us? Or will you die a meaningless death? We only seek the Glyph. We do not care about you."

Perception: 1d20 + 19 + 1d8 ⇒ (9) + 19 + (6) = 34 1d8 ⇒ 3

He loads his crossbow, ready to meet aggression with aggression.


Roll 20 Map

There's a steadfast silence over the mud, save for the occasional bubbling and mucking sounds of settling. No one responds to Lief's calls.


(Stats):
│HP: 91/91 │AC:26 FF:21 T:18│CMD30 CMB +15│Init+9 │ Saves: F8,R13, W6│
(Skills):
Skills:Acro+7 Clmb+6, HAn+4, Intim+15, K:Geo +11, Dun+5, Loc+7, Nat +16), Lin+2, Perc. +18, Prof:Soldier +7, Ride +11, SenMo +19 , Splcrft+10, Stealth+21,Surv +18 │

Ed shrugs at the rest of the party.

"No luck finding any kinda tracks. Not that I expected much out here anyway. Let me see if I can find any wanderin' around."

Ederin takes Liefs advice to spread a bit and moves a little closer toward the towers, making sure to be as quiet as he knows how to be.

Stealth: 1d20 + 25 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 25 + 2 + 2 = 30 Or not


Human HP 108; AC 23, T 16/FF 20; F+10, R+14, W+14; Init +5; Perc +23; CMD 26/23FF

Lief moves forward, because inevitability.

He tries to take a vantage of both towers, and locate any arrow slits, or viewing holes, or even an entrance.

Perception: 1d20 + 23 + 1d8 ⇒ (15) + 23 + (3) = 41 1d8 ⇒ 3

If he locates something, he says something.


Roll 20 Map

GM Rolls:
1d20 ⇒ 7

Ederin, despite stubbing his toe on one of the few rocks found in this area still manages some stealth. He finds no tracks though in the soft mud near the sinkhole.

As Lief moves up, he sees the secret door on the side of the northern tower. It's caked with mud and doesn't look like it's seen much use of late, but it's hard to know how quickly the local mud dries (knowledge nature and/or survival).

Dimitrio (DMPC) also moves up a little to help cover Ederin.


Spirits Dispenser 14
Stats/Skills:
F11R10W19;Appr+5;Dip +7;HandAn+4;Heal+11;Geog +18;Local +13;Nat+12;Pls19;Rel+18;Perc+24;Barkeep+13;Sense+12;Spllcrft+21(+4moreIDing );Stealth+17(+4);Surv +11;UMD+21

"Are we sure this is the right place?" Kaylayne says as she flies higher and over one the towers (10' above them), casting See Invisibility.

"I can't believe we have to do this." She looks over the field for an opening or enemies.

1d20 + 24 ⇒ (19) + 24 = 43 Perception


Roll 20 Map

Kaylayne flies high over the tower, and may also see the secret door (thought the tower might be in the way where she's currently standing), but nothing else of substance does she find. Just jutting towers stuck in the mud.


Spirits Dispenser 14
Stats/Skills:
F11R10W19;Appr+5;Dip +7;HandAn+4;Heal+11;Geog +18;Local +13;Nat+12;Pls19;Rel+18;Perc+24;Barkeep+13;Sense+12;Spllcrft+21(+4moreIDing );Stealth+17(+4);Surv +11;UMD+21

Kaylayne points out the secret door to the land-lubbers as she keeps watch from above.

"There. That way."


(Stats):
│HP: 91/91 │AC:26 FF:21 T:18│CMD30 CMB +15│Init+9 │ Saves: F8,R13, W6│
(Skills):
Skills:Acro+7 Clmb+6, HAn+4, Intim+15, K:Geo +11, Dun+5, Loc+7, Nat +16), Lin+2, Perc. +18, Prof:Soldier +7, Ride +11, SenMo +19 , Splcrft+10, Stealth+21,Surv +18 │

Hearing Lief and Kaylayne confirm an opening further on the archer turns to Dimitrio and Al and beckons them forward before he moves as well, hugging the wall of the tower until he makes it to the secret door.

He stands with his bow ready, waiting for the group to collect itself before they open the door.

"Who is goin' in first? Lief to be diplomatic, or Al to tear 'em up?"


Roll 20 Map

As Ederin crosses along the tower, a muck lion leaps from the sinkhole! You fought one before, and Dimitrio had trouble with nausea while suffocating.

-Round Surprise-
Kaylayne - 5+
-Round 1-
Ederin - 31
Allarnon - 20
Dimitrio - 16
Lief - 8
Kaylayne - 5+
Good Guys - 5-

Initiative Rolls:

Allarnon 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Dimitrio 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Ederin 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31 (+2 underground, +4(2) urban)
Kaylayne 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 (acts in surprise round)
Lief 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Good Folk 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Next up - everyone, with Kaylayne twice - once as a surprise round.


Human HP 108; AC 23, T 16/FF 20; F+10, R+14, W+14; Init +5; Perc +23; CMD 26/23FF

Lief flies down, and chips away at the entrance, figuring that an egg will be cracked sometime soon, and his impatience with the chardas he's never met continues to grow.

He'll breach the trapdoor, expecting no more than 4 chardas to be waiting on the other side. To avoid unnecessary pain, he sucks down an Invisibility formula, but not before offering 4 up to the others, should they feel it necessary to cloak themselves, too.

"Let's just... see... what lies beneath... this mud..."


(Stats):
│HP: 91/91 │AC:26 FF:21 T:18│CMD30 CMB +15│Init+9 │ Saves: F8,R13, W6│
(Skills):
Skills:Acro+7 Clmb+6, HAn+4, Intim+15, K:Geo +11, Dun+5, Loc+7, Nat +16), Lin+2, Perc. +18, Prof:Soldier +7, Ride +11, SenMo +19 , Splcrft+10, Stealth+21,Surv +18 │

Round 1, Init 31/Status:

HP 98/98
AC: 26 (Touch 18/ FF: 21)
Equipped Weapons:
+3 Keen Longbow (+2)
+1 Cold Iron Longsword
Conditions:
Relevant Data:
+14/+9/+4 BAB
+2 STR
+8 Dex
+3 Keen Composite Longbow (+2)
+1 Weapon Focus
-2 Rapid Shot
-4 Deadly Aim
+6 attack/damage Rangers Focus
+8 damage Deadly Aim
+1 Attack/Damage PBS Gravity Bow (2d6 damage rolls on arrows)
Boots of Speed (0/10 Rounds left)
+1 Attack/from Haste
+4 to COnfirm Crits: Critical focus
Extra attack from Haste
[Rangers Focus 1/5 per day]
48 Cold Iron/ 86 Adamantite (*)/10Silver/20 Ghost Salt (*)/20 Thistle Arrows (*)

Having prepped himself for something to climb out of the pit, Ederin is already retreating as it rears his head. He focuses all his attention on the mucklion Rangers focus, swift action and fires a shot from his new location.

Attack: 1d20 + 22 + 3 + 1 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 22 + 3 + 1 + 6 + 1 = 52Crit Threat.
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 + 6 = 15

Attack- Confirm: 1d20 + 22 + 3 + 1 + 6 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 22 + 3 + 1 + 6 + 1 + 4 = 39
Damage: 2d8 + 6 + 2 + 12 ⇒ (4, 2) + 6 + 2 + 12 = 26
DC 24 Fort or Staggered for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 rounds. 1 Round on Pass.

6,501 to 6,529 of 6,529 << first < prev | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Euan's Second Darkness Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.