Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Eternal Horizons - Gameplay Thread 2 (Inactive)

Game Master Jacob DeCourcey


201 to 250 of 406 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

There's one more hobgoblin left in the tower, sputters the prisoner. No traps. Except in the basement. But they aren't ours. We don't go down there.


HP 38 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 18 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +6 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +8

Hmm. Trapped basement....good to know.

"Was the one with the longsword your leader?" he asks.

Will handle the response to that in the next post. Fast forward a little bit.

-------------

After conferring with the hobgoblin briefly (and informing Rosa, Amar of the results), Gaius will step back to address all the gathered goblins. He motions Sniff, and the Treehouse goblins to stand behind the line of tied up prisoners, weapons at the ready. Leaving places for Rosa and Amar by his side.

"Listen up maggots! Your new life begins today. We are the Legion of the Red Hand. As you can see, we defeated you with a smaller and more poorly equipped force. We were able to do so, because we are the representatives of the Dark Lord Asmodeus in these lands, and his power is ours! You stand now at a crossroads. Down one path is your death, as a test subject in the hands of this dark Magus." He says motioning to Amar, "Down the other lies the glory of conquest. Steel in your hands, blood in your mouths and fire racing before you. If you are willing to submit yourself fully to our cause, these things will be yours." He pauses for effect, "If you are willing to give your life to the Red Hand of the Lord, prostrate yourself now, and the she-devil will swear you in. If you remain standing, be prepared to meet your maker."

Intimidate 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Diplomacy 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Rosa, can you administer the oath and slice their palms over a brazier/altar to Asmodeus please? I will translate for you. Amar if any remain standing you may experiment on them. If you don't need them, we can use them to spring the traps in the basement.

Oath:

I swear to follow the commands of the officers of the Red Hand, and through them our master the Dark Lord, Asmodeus. I swear to uphold the laws of the legion, and subject myself to their punishments. I swear these things though they may cost me life, for the glory they will bring me. I hereby give myself to the Red Hand. (followed by a slitting of the palm of your dominant hand)


Female HalfElf Cleric

Sounds good to me, lets see who they really fear, the little king or the She Devil who burned most of them.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 Intimidate roll

Rosa makes a Pentacle in the earth and makes a fire at it center then she
takes each new member of Gaius's Red-Hand says the oath over each on in Infernal, only changing the wording at the end, she adds

"I hereby (new member says name here) give myself to the Red Hand and through it to the Dark Lord Asmodeus."

After she has done them all she says In Infernal

"Souls this day we gain the hells may Chaos be crushed for all time"

she puts the fire out with her bear hands

1d6 - 5 ⇒ (1) - 5 = -4 Fire Damage

When she is done she asks Amar,
Dos you magic have a way to open that door? I was told of such a spell once

Taldor

Male Human Wizard / Level 1

Looking at Rosa and nodding at her question Yes... we do have but more of contrast to that. I can open it if necessary. It is... good to demonstrate your own power time to time so there is no misunderstanding about my might. However, I am afraid that we... will not have a door anymore after that so let´s try first by other ways

If Amar is going to open the door.. well, I guess casting "Acid Splash" enough times will melt the door out of the way :) with adding dramatic gestures and speaking


All of the goblin but one immediately hit the ground and hold out their hands. The standing one looks around stupidly as he clearly was not paying attention to what anyone said. One of his friends whispers loudly for him to lay down, and he does. The hobgoblin also accepts the oath very willingly. It seems he was unsatisfied with his previous leader.


Female HalfElf Cleric

"I do not out your might for one moment Amar, if it is such the we lose the door then it as you say best not be use, I can think of no way in so we best let Gaius and his new army find a way, maybe if they just show might the one inside will open and also join the little kings army"


HP 38 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 18 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +6 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +8

What is the hobgoblin's name?

"Cousin, is this door locked or trapped?" Gaius asks the hobgoblin. While indicating the tower's main door with an outstretched hand.


He didn't give his name.

If Bax was smart he will have locked the door. As it is, who can say? But there aren't any traps. That's for sure.


HP 38 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 18 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +6 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +8

"What's your name? Is Bax the type to surrender, or is he going to make this tough on us?" Gaius replies.


I was caller Garar, but that name is unsuitable for my new life. It is up to you to decide how I will be called once I have made myself of value to your cause. Now, Bax, he is a stupid creature. He will probably fight to the death, as he has no sense, common or otherwise. But be aware, he is as violent as he is stupid. Doubtless, he was watching from afar and will have some devious plan to deny you your goals. Most of our weapons and supplies were in the tower, so he will have much at his disposal. I would humbly suggest having one of the small ones open the door.


HP 38 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 18 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +6 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +8

"Fair enough, point out three of the smartest ones who were in your previous group. We'll send them. For now we'll call you G. Until you can earn something more suitable." Gaius replies.


G grabs 3 gobbies, takes them up to the door, and asks Are you all ready? Bax cannot stand against a strong, fast, strike.


HP 38 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 18 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +6 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +8

Gaius takes a moment to make sure that Rosa and Amar are where they want to be. He then motions Sniff over and says "Take your four best fighters, and go in right behind G and those three. We'll be right behind you." After the goblins and the other party members are in position, he will say to G "We're ready. Do it!"

I assume Rosa and Amar can place themselves whenever they read this.


Female HalfElf Cleric

Rosa stands just be hind Sniff, sword ready, she nods at Gaius just before he says we are ready.


The first goblin in line boldly yanks on the door, expecting it to be unlocked, but tumbles back into the next one when she finds that it isn't. Just as the door opens, a crossbow bolt launches out of the door...

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

and right past the line of goblins into the woods. A voice from inside curses unintelligibly, and you hear the sound of footsteps stomping up stairs. The tower is 50' square, with a staircase going from west to east along the north wall. Underneath the stairs you see a pile of junk, and there is a fireplace in the SE corner. You entered the tower from the center of the south wall.


HP 38 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 18 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +6 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +8

"Go, go, go, go! Up the stairs!" Shouts Gaius, following the goblins (and Rosa?) with an arrow knocked as they head up the stairs.


Female HalfElf Cleric

Rosa rushes in,
"he will send things down the stairs, be ready to get out the way.

then in a louder voice she says
"SURRENDER OR DIE LITTLE ONE, I WILL BURN YOU ALIVE IF YOU FIGHT ME!"
She sends the goblins up

Taldor

Male Human Wizard / Level 1

Amar will stay behind and look around the room as others disappear upstairs. Taking note of things around Amar activates his ability Detect Magic and concentrates at his surroundings


The hobgoblin continues up the stairs, traversing 5 more rooms of similar layout. Your band of merry goblins is always one step behind him until he reaches the ladder leading from the 5th floor to the roof. The goblin in front jumps up to stab at his legs as he clambers up the ladder.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
1d4 ⇒ 1

She catches him sharply in the leg, but is unable to stop him from proceeding up the ladder. Rosa and Gaius have one chance for a ranged attack before he makes it up the ladder.

Amar:
This room is clearly not used for much, since nothing is here save for bits of rubbish strewn about. Your detect magic spell doesn't return any hits.


HP 38 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 18 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +6 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +8

Die pig... Gaius will shoot at the climbing hobgoblin with his bow.

Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 Miss


Female HalfElf Cleric

As Giaus's arrow clatters uselessly off the wall, Rosa thinks to herself Bowmen he calls himself, I count his kills at one and mine at over a dozen, Hells help us, If you want something doing right, do it yourself. Rose slow shaking her head, then in one fluid motion, flips the grip on her 8 foot grate sword to one of a javelin and with a grunt, hurls it over their heads at the claiming hobgoblin's back.

Thrown Weapons:
The wielder applies his Strength modifier to damage dealt by thrown weapons (except for splash weapons). It is possible to throw a weapon that isn't designed to be thrown (that is, a melee weapon that doesn't have a numeric entry in the Range column on Table: Weapons), and a character who does so takes a –4 penalty on the attack roll. Throwing a light or one-handed weapon is a standard action, while throwing a two-handed weapon is a full-round action. Regardless of the type of weapon, such an attack scores a threat only on a natural 20 and deals double damage on a critical hit. Such a weapon has a range increment of 10 feet.

to hit 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 1 - 4 = 16
Damage 3d6 + 2 ⇒ (3, 1, 1) + 2 = 7


HP 38 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 18 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +6 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +8

Well, if we're taking full round actions, I can shoot again. And he may be more than 10' from us.


Female HalfElf Cleric

She will close, and yep its a full round action so shoot shoot shoot ya slacker B :)


I was thinking a standard action, since you're kinda squeezing in a parting shot before he gets away, but the sword throw was cool enough that I'll let it slide, especially since I didn't specify. In fairness, Gaius may take his second shot. Either way, I doubt it will be enough to kill him, so...

Even after taking hits, the hobgoblin still scrambles up the ladder with surprising speed. He hops up on the roof, and slams the trapdoor shut.


Female HalfElf Cleric

"돼지의 아들이, 돼지 격발준비작용 떠난 살벌한 나락 공은 측 화상 그녀에서 살아 있을 것이다 저희 저희를 덫을 놓기 위하여 내려갈 것이다!!!"

translation:
"The profanity profanity profanity i'll profanity his profanity profanity down his profanity profanity profanity with my profanity profanity profanity!!!"

Rosa grabs her sword and runs like hell back down and out side, looking up to see where the profanity has gone or if the profanity profanity is shinned down the outside to run off.

Taldor

Male Human Wizard / Level 1

After his inspection for the possible magic but unable to find anything Amar continues after others. Upon coming to see the trapdoor and others around it he hushes them away Step out and let me burst through this door. When others are out of his way Amar start to cast his Acid Splash in multiple times at trapdoor to burn through it / to fall it down


HP 38 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 18 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +6 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +8

Time:Before he reaches the top

Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 Possible Crit!
Confirmation 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20 Mwahahahahaha
Damage 3d6 ⇒ (5, 2, 6) = 13

His first shot clattering off the wall behind the hobgoblin, he quickly draws again and releases C'mon Vekkhar, focus! As the shot goes streaking home to lodge itself between two of the hobgoblin's vertebrae, Gaius lets a wicked grin crack his normally dour facial expression.

----------
Time: After, if he's still alive

"We've got a grappling hook, but I'm not good at climbing. We can just starve him out up there. You all stay with the wizard." he says to the goblins, before following Rosa down the stairs. "We need to get a perimeter up around the tower!"


Well, I'll be strung up by my ankles and spanked with a belt! You killed him. I didn't even consider that you might crit him. How about that.

Gaius's second arrow is more than enough to sent the enemy tumbling to the floor, where he almost immediately dies. Just as a fades away, he grins and says I hope the ghouls get you.


Female HalfElf Cleric

At last he shows what he can do. Now Search time, GM do you have a wee map of the tower, rooms and such, Rosa will go around doing detect magic see what my show up. I think the Ghouls my be down in the cellar so not heading there but need to know if we can block it off. If we can me and Amar will pick a room each, Amar for his evil lab and me for a shrine, Gaius will I hope be looking after his we army be me and Amar could do with a helper each to look after our rooms wile we are gone.


There are 5 rooms, each 50' square. The walls are stone, the floors are wood. There is a window, 2' tall x 1'wide, on every side of every floor, except the door side of the 1st floor. Across the north wall of each room, there is a wooden staircase going up, and a staircase going down, running east to west. There is also a fireplace in the SE corner of each floor, with grates allowing all 5 floors to use the same chimney. The top of the tower has battlements, 5' each, going around the whole edge of the roof. A trapdoor leads up there. The chimney extends 10' above the roof. There is another trapdoor leading down from the bottom floor, but it is covered in garbage, locked from the outside, and barred with wood.

Ground floor: Garbage and junk.
2nd floor: Common area. Food storage, trade goods, mundane equipment.
3rd floor: General barracks. Bedrolls and a few small weapons.
4th floor: Hobgoblin barracks. Bedrolls, some medium weapons,
5th floor: Treasure room.

Loot:

100gp, a small sack of gems, 2 light wooden shields, a necklace with a green jewel in it, and a stick carved from bone.

Roof: An empty flagpole bracketed to the roof.

You all also net 825 XP from that whole thing. We're using the fast XP track.


Female HalfElf Cleric

If we clear out the ground floor of its Garbage and junk, we set this up in a better way, I propose

Ground floor: Trading post, Food storage, trade goods, mundane equipment.

2nd floor: Shrine to Asmodeus, Common area, rest of Food storage, trade goods, mundane equipment.

3rd floor: General barracks. Bedrolls + troops Equipment.

4th floor: Little Kings court, Armory & Treasure room.

5th floor: Amars Lab -cuz ya have to have a lighting rod or two

The idea being we set up and evil trading post, mad as it sound some thing you do not see often but would make us some money and in an odd way may keep us safe. Who wants to see their local shop burned down. Also having a Shrine mean you come to the shop why not pop in and have a chat the big man.

A trading post would also being in others we may not find or who do not want to be found. + it lets us sell our loot away from town.

what ya think


HP 38 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 18 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +6 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +8

Hehehehe. Sorry for making you retcon, but I gotta say that was awesome. Are there any medium longbows? Floorplan sounds good to me Rosa.

Gaius calls Sniff and G over. "Alright boys. We done good work today. Time to get your rewards. You're both Sergeants in the legion now. You answer to Rosa, Amar and me. Each of you pick three goblins from the group you wasn't with yesterday, and two of the ones you know. That's gonna be your troops, your 'hand'. The one leftover goblin you send to me. If there's a minor problem, you handle it yourselves as you see fit. Any killin', thievin', or rapin' you bring to us." He pauses to let that sink in.

Turning to the other hobgoblin he says, "G, your first assignment is to get all the bones of them what Rosa burnt and string them up outside all scary like. Put the skulls on spears, you know, let people know we're serious. After that, you need to set up tower guard duty and take an inventory of everything we currently have. I expect to see a duty roster, and list as soon as you're done."

To Sniff he says, "Your hand is going to be in charge of patrolling the area and hunting. You need to make sure that we're well stocked on food and don't get taken by surprise."

"Both of you can take one gemstone from the hoard for yerselves, and any weapon or armor that takes your fancy. Make sure that your troops are all armored and have at least one ranged and melee weapon that they know how to use." He thinks for a moment, then says "Guess that's all for now. Any questions?"

---------
Time:After he answers any questions they might have.

Gaius gathers Rosa and Amar together once things have settled down a bit. "Well, we gotta handle the basement now. I got the little guys busy getting this place in order, that should keep them occupied for a while. How do you wanna handle this? G told me that there are traps down there, and the other hobbo I shot mentioned ghouls. The trap door is obviously locked for a reason. I don't feel comfortable going to sleep here knowing there might be ravenous corpses crawling around under my feet..."


Female HalfElf Cleric

Rosa, sits down as the final blood smears are dubbed round the new Shrine to Asmodeus.

We could use a good Rogue who knows traps, also a trip into town to see if we can find a replacement for our fallen. We need to get some stock to trade, tools and such. We need to get the word out around here we are open for business. Do we do that or head down 1st we need to think on it over night, lets wait a few days and see how the locals take to us being here


HP 38 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 18 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +6 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +8

Time:Also after he answers any questions the goblins have.

"I think we need to worry about our own house before we strike out again. What if there's tunnels unnerneath us or sumthin'. I agree that we should go back to town as soon as practical. It would be real nice to mortar up the ground level windows, and maybe turn the others into proper arrow slits. We need a flag for the roof, tabards for us and the troops. Hell, we need a lot of things. I don't even have a proper suit of clothes. Once G's done with the inventory we'll know what we have to work with. But all great kingdoms fall from within, we need to know what's down there." Gaius replies. "As for bringing in another member, agreed. Maybe even two. A hand with three fingers aint much use. But I aint gonna leave this tower, only to come back and find it crawling with undead goblins and needing to be taken again. It was hard enough the first time."


Female HalfElf Cleric

"I agree your presence is needed here, to over see your new keep, but wile you do, I think me and Amar should head back to town on a short trip with 2 to 3 of the Gobos, Amar can get what he needs for the Lab and Ill get a Red hand banner made + place posters in the Inn. tell all where they can find a trading post in King Vekkhar's lands.

No you can place boulders on that trapdoor and what ever is down there will stay put until we get back. Then we can head down, rushing when your not at full strength is a fast way to get dead after all. Do not let fear of the unknown get the better of you little king, if the undead are down there, they may just be keeping some thing deeper from coming up, So get a grip and act Kingly. Now give me your sizes, you need a better cloths than that."

Rosa starts to make notes in her notebook about Sizes and shopping list.

How many days march to the Town from here GM?


HP 38 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 18 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +6 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +8

Gaius' eyes narrow when Rosa tells him to get a grip "You got a lotta sass in ya she-devil. Lucky fer you most of the time ya make sense. If Amar agrees, I'm willing ter support that plan. We still need to wait on the inventory though, there might be some things here we could sell in town." He strokes his beard for a moment, then grabs a piece of charcoal and starts to sketch on the floor. "Get me a suit and hat like this and this iff'n you can find 'em. Any old breeches and boots will do." he says, pointing to his sketches on the floor. "I was thinking this for the flags and tabards." he says, sketching a hand with the fingers gripping the upside down pentagram of Asmodeus, one point of the star for each digit. The thumb at the bottom. "Red on black. Whadder'yas think?"

Taldor

Male Human Wizard / Level 1

Looking around and planning out what to do next Amar climbs up to his floor and begin to draw a plan. I see myself getting Brew Potion feat & Craft (something) or Alchemist level. Will see

As he stands at the top and looking outside around the surroundings Amar gets back down and reaches out to G Since you used to be here with others do you have any idea about surroundings of this tower? Seems like our leader now forgot but I would like to know if there is any possible problems outside there. Nearby monster dens, clans, patrols of some other goblins tribes or anything you can think of now. Amar speaks with low voice as his eyes penetrates G

Possible new recruits and more people means more underlings for us and for you to control. Also to strengthen defenses and to conquer this land a little by little... but I would also need some. as smile spreads across his face some subjects to test out my theories


Female HalfElf Cleric

Rosa will detect Magic on the loot GM, then pack food for the trip back, ask Sniff who we need to of his troops for the trip, they will come into town with us so need ones that will do as they are told. If we have any thing we can sell in town that Gaius dos not need we will take, Trade goods like furs etc. Notes the kind of suit Gaius wants then the Flag.
She will then go and see Amar and see if he wants to come on the trip.


Amar:
G replies to Amar There's a bugbear that lives near here who will probably be indifferent to our cause. Kobolds live to the north, but they stay out of our way. There are orcs further north that sometimes come around to trade, and gnolls down south that sometimes come around to take prisoners. They're nasty fellows. Need anything else?

G comes back with an inventory list:

Inventory:

TOWER INVENTORY

G: longsword, crossbow, studded leather, 20 bolts, 1 gem
Sniff: shortbow, mwk dagger, leather, 10 arrows, 1 gem
10 Goblins: sling, dagger or mace, leather, rocks,

100gp
75gp in trade goods
4 gems
2 light wooden shields
a necklace with a green jewel in it
a stick carved from bone
3 small daggers
15 crossbow bolts

Rosa and Amar are both able to determine that the bone stick is a wand of sleep with 22 charges remaining (Caster level 1).


HP 38 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 18 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +6 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +8

"Looks good G, thanks. Have your men store the crossbow bolts and the trade goods. The rest, pack up for Rosa and Amar to sell to the humans. I'd like you ter go with her as well. I can handle things here until you get back. If you aint comfertable in town you can wait outside, but I don't want them going alone. Take your best fighter with you as well." Gaius instructs him. He snaps off a salute and says, "Dismissed sergeant."

List of stuff to sell in town:

Dart (10)
Scale Mail
Urumi x2
4 gems
2 light wooden shields
a necklace with a green jewel in it
3 small daggers

After that, Gaius finds Rosa and Amar. "Okay, I'm sending G and his best fighter with you two for protection on the way back to town. They are bundling up all the gear we've found so far. I made a small list of things I feel we need, we can add to it but the budget is limited."

Shopping List:

Artisans Tools - 5 GP (assuming this includes nails)
Flag - 10 GP
Luglurch Ale 2 gallons - 2 GP (for trade)
Tobacco 5 lbs. - 25 SP (for trade)
Mortar/Cement/Lime for ground windows - 1 GP?
Clothing (Simple Tabards, small) x 20 - 20 SP
Clothing (Simple Tabards, medium) x 10 - 10 SP

Total: 23GP 5 SP


Female HalfElf Cleric

Rosa picks up and heads off back to town, if Amar comes ill just take it hes been with us of not ...

Come on you two, time to go see the good folks in town, THE REST OF YOU, DO AS YOUR NEW KING SAYS ARE I WILL FIND AND EAT YOU!

With that she walks off along the woodland path back to the town.

Taldor

Male Human Wizard / Level 1

Amar will secure the wand of sleep for himself after inspecting it This will come in handy I assure. Less people to fight, easier time to get them out of hands hehe and puts it on his simple belt.

Nodding Rosa and agreeing to her plan I will come with you. It is better that we both are there since I will also need to buy some vials and items from shops


Female HalfElf Cleric

Ok GM we head out 1st night roll I think we all have the same spot chance.

4 days 3nights Per rolls:

D1
R1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
A1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
G1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
S1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
N1
A1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
G1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
R1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
S1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
D2
R1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
A1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
G1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
S1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
N2
A1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
G1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
R1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
S1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
D3
R1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
A1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
G1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
S1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
N3
A1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
G1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
R1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
S1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
D4
R1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
A1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
G1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
S1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Rosa and Amar:
Rosa's crew, including Amar, heads off to town.

Late in the first day of travel, one of the goblins tugs on G's sleeve and whispers something to him. G says to Amar and Rosa The little guys are nervous because we're moving through Gurg's territory. And with good reason. We should do whatever we wish to do with him as soon as we get back. He does not yet know of the new developments in these woods.

If you don't stop...

You arrive at town in the afternoon of the second day.

Gaius:

What are you going to do while they're gone?


HP 38 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 18 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +6 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +8

I will continue to organize the gear in the tower as decribed in our floorplan. Other than that I will make sure that the goblins are doing their jobs. Sniff's Hand should be hunting/patrolling the area right around the tower. I will set G's Hand to begin digging a moat around the tower while I stand guard on the roof. I won't overwork them though, every couple of hours I will let them take a long break and do whatever they please. Definitely also making sure that the trapdoor to the basement is as securely locked as possible.


Female HalfElf Cleric

Amar I think will have to do the selling of our loot and shopping, some how I feel the locals may not take well to me being around.
ill head to the inn and pick up fresh blood, take G with me. Ill post in the tavern thread

Taldor

Male Human Wizard / Level 1

Yah, that is fine for me. Need to anyway buy my own vials

[spoiler=g]

Hm... How strong this Gurg is? or related to this, how aware he is usually to his surroundings based to your opinion? We could take him out when we are coming back or organize a small raid here to capture him and take his loots. I need anyway a test subject to try something when we are back from the town Amar states in cold voice


Amar:
He is strong and cunning, but he is also very self-interested. He has taken gold and good food from us in the past in exchange for eliminating threats from our territory. We also used him once to execute a previous sergeant who was insubordinate. I would not engage him without a stronger force. And I would not engage him on his own terms. An ambush or surprise attack on his lair would be best. And, honestly, I would like to have Gaius there, as well.

Taldor

Male Human Wizard / Level 1

Mhm, understood. You have met him before and also saw him so trusting your words here. I will draw some plans regarding him and we will solve this later when we are back.

Later when they have arrived back to tavern Amar excuses himself from others and head to deeper in the town with the list and proceed to buy all the things in the list and after Amar has bought all the required items he will then buy his own stuff. [ooc]They are added in the end of the list as my own and will be using party resource :) Before attempting to sell the items Amar will use detect magic on them to be sure that he is not accidentally selling any magic items off[/oo]

Selling:
Dart (10)
Scale Mail
Urumi x2
4 gems
2 light wooden shields
a necklace with a green jewel in it
3 small daggers

to sell for:?

Buying:
Artisans Tools - 5 GP (assuming this includes nails)
Flag - 10 GP
Luglurch Ale 2 gallons - 2 GP (for trade)
Tobacco 5 lbs. - 25 SP (for trade)
Mortar/Cement/Lime for ground windows - 1 GP?
Clothing (Simple Tabards, small) x 20 - 20 SP
Clothing (Simple Tabards, medium) x 10 - 10 SP

to buy for: 23 gp 5 sp

Kit´s Mapmaking 10 gp
Oil- Alchemist's fire, 20 gp
Bottle, Glass x 20 1 gp


You sell all the gear for 94.5gp, buy the party goods for 23.5, buy Amar's stuff for 50gp, leaving 21gp cash.

201 to 250 of 406 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Eternal Horizons - Gameplay Thread 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.