Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Elven team in Campaign Elves vs Dwarves -- Dwarves and Gnomes Keep Out (Inactive)

Game Master Chainmail

An old school homebrew campaign for a party of Elves. They will interact with a party of dwarves on an increasing basis.
Current map


3,701 to 3,750 of 3,750 << first < prev | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | next > last >>

Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Can't access map. :(

Wil had just looked away as Eirel made his unusual statement. Turning back he looked towards the carriage that Eirel indicated and searched it for Evil as he shouted.

Detect Evil

I am still interested in pursuing a special mount as we kinda discussed awhile back CM, looking forward to what that entails. :D


At the wood elf camp, with mixed cavalry, this was the plan. let me know if map opens now.


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

(^_^) Yay! Can see map


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

Thalas follows Wil, curious to see what was unfolding before them.


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Seltyn casts Message. Everyone but Wil are in it. If you speak aloud, he doesn't hear you, unless he's close enough to hear you, anyway. If you whisper, he hears you from a good distance.

This cantrip gives us some quiet capability. Seltyn can relay information. Read the spell, again. You can whisper to him from a distance, and he can talk to everyone at once.

Seltyn goes with Wil and Thalas.

You all hear me? Good.

Let's be elves. Whisper to me in elf, if anything's queer.


HP 23/51, AC 26, CMD 25, Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4

"I hear you."

Azlain said from his position near Wil.


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

If Will doesn't detect any evil he continues forward towards the carriage. "Hail driver stop please for a moment!" He nods at Seltyn's words as he progresses forward. "I wonder what would laden that cart so... Someone us should hang back just in case..."

He leaves the last part unsaid, lest he tempt fate again as he walked towards the moving cart. He wasn't foolish enough to try and block its path but he hoped to catch a glimpse through one of its windows.


All hands are on deck.

Nothing detects evil, and the wagon quickly makes a turn toward the checkpoint.

Two dwarves bail out of the wagon: one from the front, and one from the back. The one from the back is holding the end of a long string of twine that seems to be unraveling out of the rear window. The driver is holding a horsewhip.

driver/rear: 2d20 ⇒ (11, 2) = 13

The dwarf from the rear lands and falls prone. He is somewhat injured. The twine appears wrapped around his left arm.
fall: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Party can act


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

draw and fire one shot at the twine. : 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 6 + 2 = 25
damage?: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Seeing the strange setup Wil draws Oneshot in a single fluid motion, drawing out a single arrow and quickly lining up a shot at the back window. He hoped to hit the twine and split it at its highest point...


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

Now would be a good time for that Wand of Fireball...!

Unable to stop the wagon himself, Thalas tried to warn the checkpoint.

"BEWARE THE WAGON!!!"


The twine is cut by the accurate shot from Wil and the wagon continues into the camp.

The dwarf on the ground looks to have a composite longbow slung over his back and a quiver of arrows. At his belt is a greatsword. He is wearing a tattered, hooded cloak over a chain shirt and his beard and hair are disheveled and matty.

The dwarf that landed lightly is dressed in studded leather with a well worn traveling cloak and soft boots. Made of a rich velvet material, the boots are worn smooth from much use.


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Wil smiled broadly at Thalas's bellow and the broken twine. Whatever trap hey had set seemed stopped for the moment, one they had to apprehend these dwarven rogues.

Wil spoke aloud. "Excellent work Oneshot, a fantastic shot indeed. As Eirel said before unsure the banner and lets show these rogues what were made of!"


HP 23/51, AC 26, CMD 25, Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4

Azlain drew his sword and waited, guarding Wil as long as he was employing the bow.


The wagon is quickly stopped by the wood elves with calm words. The horses seem to be quiet now.

The fallen dwarf gets up and runs, but he is being out paced by the driver, who seems to pass him as he gets up.


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

"Stop those dwarves!" Will bellows before starting to run after the dares, however the movement was slowed by his field plate. "20 ft."

He didn't plan on harming anyone as long as they camp peacefully but he was sure that idea was a loathing cause. So instead he hoped that some of here jobless and they're guardsmen would try to carry favor with the elves and stop the dwarves...


Male Elf Rg 3 / Dr 2 HP: 30/33 AC:18

Eirel makes a couple of movements with his hands, casting a spell to enlist the aid of nature in getting the runners to stop.

Casting Entangle

DC13 check to not have the effects. Eirel will then move towards thee runners.


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20
Wilaml Fmelvam wrote:

"Stop those dwarves!" Will bellows before starting to run after the dares, however the movement was slowed by his field plate. "20 ft."

He didn't plan on harming anyone as long as they camp peacefully but he was sure that idea was a loathing cause. So instead he hoped that some of here jobless and they're guardsmen would try to carry favor with the elves and stop the dwarves...

Typing with 1 hour of sleep. FAIL.

"Stop those dwarves!" Wil bellows before starting to run after the dwarves, however the movement was slowed by his fieldplate.

20 ft

He didn't plan on harming anyone as long as they came peacfully but he was sure that idea was a lost cause. So instead he hoped that some of the the Nobles here and they're guardsmen would attempt to carry favor with the elves and stop the dwarves...

This happens before Eirel casts of course, sorry for my horrid post >.<;


save vs Entangle:
Brask/rogue: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 211d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

The dwarf with the bow manages to evade the effects of the spell and continue his escape, darting into the crowd. But the other dwarf is quickly slowed down by the spell. It appears two alert elves will be corralling him soon.

The very grass itself seems to be slowing down the movement of the humans onlookers too.

The wagon is stopped by a human onlooker and a wood elf guard. A patrol of elves with glaives seem to be marching quickly towards the commotion and the wagon.


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Wil turns to Azlain. "Please apprehend that Dwarf, I will see whats in the cart but we need them alive if possible."

Seeing the oncoming group of Glaive wielding elves Wil tries to signal the Human and Wood Elf Guard. "Keep them back! Keep everyone as far away from the carriage as possible!" With that he approaches the wagon to look through where the severed rope was hanging limply from, he hoped his height would be enough to get a glimpse inside...

Totally don't have DD lol... This is exciting! :D


Wil's warning keeps anyone from disturbing the wagon. Two elves seem to appear almost without warning, their cloaks almost blending in with the background.

The much older elf smiles at Wil and waves Eirel over. Two elves bring the dwarf struggling to the gathering.

"That other dwarf, he was a trained ranger. Son of the dwarfmaid leading the group of dwarves in the fortress." He points out to the solid stone building on the large hill in the distance.

He points to the captive. "Who are you?"

The dwarf responds: "Gnarley Nimblefeet. You are on dwarven land."


As the confusion dies down, the sole prisoner is brought into the camp.

A lanky wood elf with a nasty greataxe and composite longbow thanks Wil profusely.
"Your timely intervention was greatly appreciated. The wagon was laden with gnomish combustibles. It would have hurt or killed many in my camp."

As the group awaits, for riders return from a patrol on winged horses. After being introduced to Wil, the eldest speaks up. "Your reputation precedes you. We have been told to give our thanks to the elf queen to you instead. His name is Zephyr, and he is born to fly."

He presents Wil a young horse with wings.

stats:

XP 800

CG Large magical beast

Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft., detect evil, detect good, low-light vision, scent; Perception +11

Defense

AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 12 (+2 Dex, +3 natural, –1 size)

hp 34 (4d10+12)

Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +4

Offense

Speed 60 ft., fly 120 ft. (average)

Melee bite +7 (1d3+4), 2 hooves +2 (1d6+2)

Space 10 ft.; Reach 5 ft.

Spell-Like Abilities (CL 4th)

Constant—detect evil (60-ft. radius), detect good (60-ft. radius)

Statistics

Str 18, Dex 15, Con 16, Int 10, Wis 13, Cha 13

Base Atk +4; CMB +9; CMD 21 (25 vs. trip)

Feats Flyby Attack, Iron Will

Skills Fly +5, Perception +11, Sense Motive +7; Racial Modifiers +4 Perception

Languages Common (cannot speak)

Ecology

Environment temperate and warm plains

Organization solitary, pair, or herd (6–10)

Treasure none

The pegasus is a magnificent winged horse that sometimes serves the cause of good. Though highly prized as aerial steeds, pegasi are wild and shy creatures not easily befriended. A typical pegasus stands 6 feet high at the shoulder, weighs 1,500 pounds, and has a wingspan of 20 feet. Most pegasi are white, though occasionally one is hatched with conventional horse colors and markings.

The pegasus is, despite its appearance, as intelligent as a human. As such, those who try to train a pegasus to serve as a mount find the pegasus to be recalcitrant and even violent. A pegasus cannot speak, but it understands Common and greatly prefers the company of a good companion. The proper method to convince a pegasus to serve as a mount is to befriend it with diplomacy, favors, and good deeds. A pegasus is generally indifferent to a good-aligned creature, unfriendly to a neutral one, and hostile to an evil one—before a pegasus will serve as a mount, a pegasus must be made helpful via Diplomacy checks or other means. Riding a pegasus requires an exotic saddle or no saddle at all, as a regular saddle's straps interfere with the creature's wings. A pegasus can fight while carrying a rider, but the rider cannot also attack unless he or she succeeds on a Ride check. Trained pegasi are not afraid of combat, and the rider does not need to make a Ride check each round merely to control his mount.

Pegasi lay eggs—they are worth 2,000 gp each on the open market, while young are worth 3,000 gp per head. However, as they are intelligent, good-aligned creatures, selling eggs and young is essentially slavery and is looked down on or outlawed in good societies.

Pegasi mature at the same rate as horses. Professional trainers charge 1,000 gp to rear or train a pegasus, which serves a good or neutral master with absolute faithfulness for life.

A light load for a pegasus is up to 300 pounds; a medium load, 301–600 pounds; and a heavy load, 601–900 pounds.


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Wil smiles and is appreciative of the thanks but ultimately remains humble. "I couldn't have done it without my companions. If Eirel hadn't spotted the overladen carriage I wouldn't have been able to react as I did, thank you though and I am glad we avoided harm today. I would know your name Brother and why would these dwarves act so dishonorably?"

When the riders arrive

He stands speechless for a long moment before he was able to stammer out. "I know not what to say... Zephyr... He's beautiful but am I truly worthy to have such a fine companion?" He shakes the elder riders hand and gives his thanks for the opportunity before looking back at Zephyr, spellbound once more by what he had been offered.

K-? {to learn more of pegasi} My highest (nobility and religion) is +4 so if it isn't one of those then its +0 ;-;: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

He approaches the beautiful pegasi before him and gives Zephyr a quick glance to assess him; unsurprisingly despite its young age it was strong. Having been born and raised among the wood elves had gave it a toned and balanced strength compared to the rigid training methods of society. He doesn't look the pegasi over for long before he looks it in the eyes and asks simply. "Will you join me Zephyr, join us on our great journey and allow me to fly with you?"


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

Thalas stands in awe of the gift Wil has received. Such creatures were as rare as they were magnificent.


"I hope to be a capable mount. Prepare for the upside down flying--it is quite a rush." The creature echos its thoughts into Wil's mind.

The elves ask "Any words for the prisoner?"


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

Is this really Dwarf lands? Knowledge (history): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


The dwarven clan besieged bought the title to all lands within sight of the hilltop.

Supposedly signed on a cloudy day :-)


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Wil smiled broadly at the response he received. "Looks like I will have to start strapping down my gear then, as I look forward to the coming days with you my friend." There moment was interrupted as he heard the prisoner speak and he nodded to Zephyr before walking over to the prisoner.

Would this make him will's mount then and I would modify him as such? :)

He looked to the prisoner and gave him a searching gaze as he spoke. "So is this how you dwarves fight? I never thought you'd do something so dishonorable. Gnomish combustibles even. So explain to me why you were so set on killing today? What is this conflict about?"


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

"He is correct in saying that these are Dwarven lands, Wil - though I, too, am surprised at the manner in which the clan or clans are waging their counter-offensive," says Thalas.


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Wil nods to Thalas, elieving completely in what his elder brother had to say as he looked to the gathered elves."May I ask why we are here then brothers?" The question still stood with the dwarf however as he was abhorred with its dishonorable counter-attack...

Diplo Elves: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29


The dwarf replies in common: "It is obvious, you wish to fight dwarves defending their own lands to the last maid and child. You may win, but our lands will not be won cheaply."

The wood elf nods and replies in common too:
"If you do not surrender, you will pay the ultimate price you wish to pay."

A messenger comes up and informs you:
"The other checkpoints did not fare so well. Some wagons exploded and killed many."

The dwarf nods with a smug smile. "You haven't even breached the outer wall yet."


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Wil looks to the dwarf and shakes his head sadly. "My name is Wilaml Fmelvam of house House Fmelvam, you best remember it if we ever meet again Nimblefeet the beardless. A fitting name since you fight like kobolds, tricks, traps and sneaking. Has your battle spirit gone? His words echo his loathing for what has occurred and he means every word. "I'd cut my ears off if I fought like you. You don't deserve to wear a beard for the disgrace you bring to real dwarves. At least we elves will face you fairly in an open field, at least we die with honor." The look he gives the dwarf was what he would give a dead man. After that he pointedly ignores the dwarf's.

His tone was more business then, as much as he wanted to fly with Zephyr he had wounded to tend to first. "Please take me to your wounded, I am a Hospitlar and I will help any way I can. We are the Foxes and from your reaction already you know of us. I'd discuss more but I wish to tend to the injured and prevent more casualties."


Male Elf Rg 3 / Dr 2 HP: 30/33 AC:18

Seeing that the Dwarf has not surrendered, Eirel will move to kill him immediately, rather than have the man spread his poisonous words amongst the others. Looking after prisoners isn't worth it, and nature does not do it.

Coupe de grace:
Assuming that the man is helpless is some manner, which I think he is. If not then disregard all this. Damage: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 1) + 6 = 8

Wil, take care of the wounded as is your remit, but keep your weapons close. I will try to find the commander, and see what has been going on. Seltyn, I could use your brains on this one. Azlain, you know war, you too might be useful. Suny... I wouldn't presume to tell you what to do, so leave it to your judgement. Lets work to bring this war to an end fast.

Speaking to the messenger Please take us to your commander, we need to be briefed in.

He will follow the messenger along with Who, and anyone else who follows.


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Wil's steely glare froze Eirel in his tracks when he move to end the dwarf. His voice was more commanding then it ever had been previously as he mouthed a single word. "Don't." He never glances at the dwarf as he speaks to Eirel. "It's not worth the steel, best to leave it to rot with the shame it has brought upon it's race. The Foxes will never drop to their level and your right, lets end this conflict if we can."

He turns back to the older elf before him. "Please take me to the wounded."

Sorry, no killing the prisoners with me around, besides Wil wants this one to dwell on whats its done. Death is too easy for wretches like him.


Wil/Eirel init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 61d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Wil moves to stop Eirel, but he is a split second too late.

Fort vs death: 1d20 ⇒ 11

The dwarf seems tough, but could not survive the quick blow.

The wood elves seem to mostly accept Eirel's actions. The wood elf commander recounts the battle he participated in--the battle of Ironwood Forest.

He recounts the news that the entire area seems to know--the large battle seem imminent.

This was posted in the combined thread as common knowledge.

There has been little contact between dwarves and elves, as the dwindling of their numbers and the growth of human numbers has separated them. There has been little opportunity for their interests to coincide or conflict. That is until........

The battle was known as the Battle of Ironwood Forest. A force of well-equipped dwarves led an armed expedition into the Ironwood Forest. Their objectives were never disclosed, but their supplies included siege equipment and extensive mining equipment.

The first day the expedition began to rapidly log trees in the Ironwood Forest to build a bridge across the Brown river. Two ents were roused and driven deeper into the forest and a dryad killed after many trees were removed.

Day two the counterattack of woodland creatures, three druids, and five ents was brutally repulsed by the dwarven forces.

Day three, however, the dwarves suffered a brutal setback as a band of wood elves, dryads, and druids flanked the dwarves as a force of ents easily forded the river and pinned the holding force. A massive golem killed the majority of ents and dryads attacking, but the wood elf mercenary band with a few dryad and druid auxiliaries fell upon the dwarven right flank and threatened to fall upon the supply wagons.

During the waning daylight hours, a dwarven holding force fought toe to toe and was quickly surrounded on three sides. Nevertheless, Chief Alspane and Thumper, the dwarven leaders, exacted a tremendous toll on the defenders.

The climactic battle between Chief Alspane and the Wood Elf warchief with his curved sword ended with the wood elf leader dying and Chief Alspane mortally wounded. Chief Alspane managed to slay four more elven spearmen before falling.

The wood elves have followed the dwarves back to their hold in human lands and laid siege. It appears the local human forces are content to let events play out, and have not moved a single soldier to help or hinder either side.


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Wil was furious with Eirel, they weren't assassin's by any means and killing a prisoner was just merciless and cruel. He bit back his fury and listened to recounting of the events that led up to this moment, hearing that the wood elf leader died made him wonder if it was the one they had met recently or another war leader of a different band. "Other then aiding the injured how else can we help you all?"


"We need to end this siege and put this conflict behind us. I will take you to the Great Druid. She will tell us what our final strategy is."

Andoran

Wil nods. "Please lead on." He gives Zephyr a short nod. "I will return shortly my new friend."


The elven queen and an elven maid even older than her are talking. As you enter, your escorts bow to both ladies.

"It appears you have come to help end this horrible war. I agree it may be time to help out our wood elf cousins. The dwarves that started this mess are in their large fortress. Rather than force a horrible fight against fortified dwarves, we need to come up with an alternative. The gnomish guide that came with the old warship has visited the dwarven fortress many years ago."

She unrolls a detailed map of throne room and a hidden room behind.

"He has described it enough that I should be able to magically transport a group inside."

Velma raises her hand and bows before speaking:

"We could use our destructive magic to get rid of the fortress for you."


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

"Your pardons for interrupting, my Ladies Ciedrel and Velma, but I think it a wiser course of action to avoid such a display of power. The human rulers of this area have been content to avoid taking sides either way, but a threat of force is sure to make them reconsider leaving us alone. Further, we should undertake to understand why the Dwarfs undertook their expedition into the Ironwood. I have found that understanding the 'why' of things has long been the key to unraveling the whole of a story. Last, while I have no love for the Dwarfs, destroying their keep entirely when it is sure to lodge many of their families is not a task I am willing to undertake."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15


The ladies consider your words carefully, and bring up a point.

"You will be transported to their throne room. You can negotiate with the principals directly."

The circle is formed and you are transported to a room of necromantic origins. A black altar with torture implements and the blood of many sacrifices.

A party of dwarves rushes in to confront you.

At that time, you feel the magic of the White wizard reaching across space with a greater wish spell. The power of the spell is urging cooperation and forgiveness. Still, the dwarves are in front of you, and dwarves have destroyed half the forests of the wood elves.

Two choices--allow the magic to work and talk, or attack--if one side attacks and the other does not, the attacking side gets a surprise round.


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Perception - Looking for any holy symbols in the room or on the dwarves to identify this evil altar...: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28


Seltyn points out the sign of Rovagug the Destroyer.


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Well, if we're going to make a splash, lets make it a big one.

Servants of Rovagug need not apply...


Male Elf Rg 3 / Dr 2 HP: 30/33 AC:18

Weapon drawn, Eirel waits to see what happens. Despite having killed the prisoner earlier, he will not be the one to strike the first blow this time. Wil clearly understood how to speak to these people, and thus he would wait, uneasily, but he would wait.

Jaw Jaw, but prepare for war war


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

How many dwarves are we dealing with? Also a basic description of them please. :) Sorry for the wait, tumbled 6 feet off a loader today, since it was a significant fall I was indisposed at the medic. Rattled me pretty good and landed on my left side. left hand is messed up sore but otherwise nothing broken. Typing speed however is poor lol.


Man, hope you are OK! Provide me a short description of your group and I'll trade it wit the dwarves.


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

Thalas stands tall and well-built like all his Wood Elf kin, and is gird in excellent-quality if mundane armor.


This will let me set the 'final' roster


Actually, post your description with an initiative roll in maim thread. Tomorrow evening I'll. inactivate this thread.


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

:(

3,701 to 3,750 of 3,750 << first < prev | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Team Elf in Elves versus Dwarves - Dwarves and Gnomes KEEP OUT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.