Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Elven team in Campaign Elves vs Dwarves -- Dwarves and Gnomes Keep Out (Inactive)

Game Master Chainmail

An old school homebrew campaign for a party of Elves. They will interact with a party of dwarves on an increasing basis.
Current map


2,501 to 2,550 of 3,750 << first < prev | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | next > last >>

HP 23/51, AC 26, CMD 25, Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4

Azlain wraps his gloved hands around the sail line and slides down toward the deck, drawing his sword as he descends then kicking off the mast and twisting in the air to fall down practically on top of the beast with a vicious downward thrust.

Take 10 on Climb to Rapid Decend at normal speed for 20 feet. Then Take 10 on Acro to jump out and reduce falling damage by 10 feet, landing next to the Wolverine. Not sure which is the one that's still up. I'll either land at O53 or P55

Falling Charge Attack: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 8 + 2 = 30

Damage: 1d10 + 5 + 1d6 ⇒ (10) + 5 + (1) = 16

Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 2 = 24

Crit Damage: 1d10 + 5 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 5 + (6) = 17


Azlain dramatically ends the remaining wolverine with a vicous slice to an artery.

I can see taking 10 on the climb, but the Acrobatics needs a roll.

Galley:
Put out fire 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

A column of smoke continues to pass from the rear of the galley as the fire continues to burn. You can see some burning spheres being heaved over the side and can hear cursing on the deck from this distance. The catapult is turned by slave labor and is pointed to the stern, but the angle of the deck makes for an extremely difficult shot at the crewman at the 300 foot range.

Windfavor continues to tack back and forth to keep speed in the reduced wind.

Suny:
One of the slaves nearby says in common, "Row to the drumbeat and life is not as harsh." A small man continues to steadily beat on the drum.


HP 23/51, AC 26, CMD 25, Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4

Acro DC 15 to avoid 10 feet of falling damage: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

I'm losing track a little here is it my turn to do something as well again?


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Good work, Azlain! You saved your fellow's life!

Seltyn is impressed by the masked warrior's power. We've got to get you on their deck with that sword.

Wil, can you get Thalas conscious? We're a little short on healing, at the moment. Talon, keep shooting. They won't have anyone left on deck by the time we get there...

@ CM: How fast are we gaining on them? How many rounds before we close?

@ Talon: Do you have One-shot? Keep shooting, Tex!

Also, Seltyn has an idea for how we can get on the big boat. Enlarge Wil, letting him load and fire the ballista every other round. When we close, he can grab onto the other boat, and we can use him as a rope of sorts to climb up on it. Wil climbs up, and Seltyn dispels it (or not, depending).

That all depends on how fast we're closing. If Windfavor's busy tacking back and forth, even Seltyn can borrow his bow and take some shots at +6. The more we shoot, the better. Keep them busy dodging our arrows, and thinking there are a lot of us.

Once we're close enough (140'), Seltyn has spells to cast. Until then, rain Hell on 'em. Neutralize the catapult and make them worry about putting the fire out so we don't have to. Let's undo some evil. I'm sure that boat would be useful to the people, too, if we can take it.


All the wolverines are dead, Thalas in unconscious, and there is a stern chase to go after the galley.

It will take two to reload the ballista. But we are basically out of combat.

Distance to stern of galley is about 300' and slowly closing. The constant tacking by Windfavor to keep up is making for difficult shots even given the extreme range.

Perception 27(adjusted for distance):
The catapult looks like it is reloaded on the galley.


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15
Wilaml Fmelvam wrote:
I'm losing track a little here is it my turn to do something as well again?

Initiative was this:

Talon
Bannermaiden
Seltyn
Wil
Azlain
Wolverines (enemies, in general)
Thalas

We need more info before we act again. Get Thalas up, then load the ballista. Hopefully, he can heal himself up to full before we get there.

Enlarge person It's a mixed blessing...

Aim for the downed hag. She's not dead enough, yet.


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

"Understood Seltyn!"

Wil stands at the center of the ship in a way he can catch everyone in his healing burst, as he readied himself he bows hike head in prayer to the Father of elves. A great burst of energy covers those nearby, filling them with a warm feeling of their True Fathers love and healing devotion to his earthly children.

Move to the center of the deck, as best he can and try to catch everyone in the healing burst.
Healing burst, two uses of LoH used 5/7 remaining 2d6 ⇒ (5, 2) = 7

If his healing burst wasn't enough to raise the mighty Thalas then Wil kneels beside the cleric placing his hand on his shoulder and focusing his healing energy to fill the unconcious cleric with the Father of elves healing hand.

Use of LoH, used 4/7 remaining - Thalas 3d6 ⇒ (1, 2, 1) = 4

With Thalas up Wil turns to the banner maiden and waves her forward. "Assist me now and let's reload the ballista. Talon take out their siege engineer, without him they won't be able to hit us and try not to wound any slaves. We will need them soon as well..."

With that he moves to reload the ballista and hopefully fire at the enemy if there is time...


HP 23/51, AC 26, CMD 25, Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4

Azlain moves to reload the ballista while the healers concentrate on the wounded.


Thalas opens his eyes +2 hp total


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

message: Thalas, heal yourself as best you can. Our god has given us this book. Let's use it.

Seltyn is speaking out of turn. He's got a spell up that lets him do that, as "leader." Crosstalk is essentially free, but we act in initiative order. I think it's the bad guys' turn.

I just changed patron gods, too...


Windfavor slowly closes the distance when the catapult on the rear of the galley releases another shot.

catapult shot: 1d20 ⇒ 17

Although they were aiming for the mast, the flaming missile impacts nearby (scattering d4 from the mast).

1=stern, 2-8clockwisedirection: 1d8 ⇒ 3distance: 1d4 ⇒ 2squares

Although the aim is off, the missile impacts just inside the port rail leaving a hole in the deck and a fire along the port side of the ship.


Male Elf Ranger 4

Watching lazily as the missile comes towards them, Talon is amazed at the tenacity of the people manning that engine. He had thought the initial bolts that he had loosed at them might have sufficed as a warning, but evidently not. He once more begins loosing bolts at those that are reloading and operating the catapult.

He aims carefully, trying to find the main person responsible for the catapult, and then looses a mighty arrow that flies true, striking another man down. My embelishment, but 30 points of damage with a single arrow is pretty impressive I think, assuming it crits.

Arrow 1 attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Arrow 1 damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Crit confirm Arrow 1: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Additional crit damage: 2d8 + 8 ⇒ (5, 5) + 8 = 18

Arrow 2 attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Arrow 2 damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Alas I believe that Thalas has Oneshot, otherwise my formula has been two points off on everything. If it turns out that I do have Oneshot, then please add 2 to all the numbers. Meaning at level 4 I am at +11 to hit even with Rapid Shot. Ah it is a good day!

Someone sort that fire out!


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

DM Chainmail:
Suny does her best to 'get into the swing of things' along with the other rowers, though the lingering pains from the over seer's whip does not help.

Not sure what roll if any I should apply there...

"So...m'name be 'Suny' in'a speakin' of folks, whut be yours?" She asks of those around her, all the while subtly testing the chains that hold her in place.

Escape Artist:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 (Untrained)

I don't think Suny be gettin' out'a these things quick, like. :(


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Seltyn tells Flambeaux to use the waterbuckets to douse the flames, and to ask for help if she needs it.

He approaches Thalas. Heal up, my friend, but help me figure out this book, too.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21 Kn. Arcana: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16

Linguistics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 Religion: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

He puts all his know-how into auguring what the book can do for us.

If Flambeaux can't put it out right away, he'll leave the book with Thalas and help her.

Can't make the perception roll.


Anyone fighting fire needs a CM roll. 3 can use water from the barrel for +4. I am borrowing from CC adventure path.

Flambeaux CM: 1d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 4 = 12


"I can come hard left to put some fire below the waterline, but that will cost us some time to come completely around."


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10
Talon Moonwalker wrote:
Alas I believe that Thalas has Oneshot, otherwise my formula has been two points off on everything. If it turns out that I do have Oneshot, then please add 2 to all the numbers. Meaning at level 4 I am at +11 to hit even with Rapid Shot. Ah it is a good day!

I would most certainly have given it back to you following the Deep One fight; my base abilities are fecal in combat compared to Wil or Azlain, and even worse at RANGED combat.

Round 4

"Uhhhr..." groaned Thalas. Still Staggered, it was all he could to heal himself.

Standard Action: Spontaneous Conversion (Lesser Restoration) Cure Moderate Wounds (CL4): 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (6, 8) + 4 = 18

Status:

HP 20/27
AC 19 Touch 11 Flat 18
In Hands: Left - Shield, Right - none
Spells Remaining: 2nd - 0/3 1st - 3/4
Conditions: Bless, Elven Banner, Prone, Staggered
Note that I intended to cast Divine Favor on myself, but became Staggered in the round before I could have done so.


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Seltyn would want Talon to use our best bow on adventures. He understands Elorin should carry it when she's around Derrick, but out here, no one's counting. Elorin would probably prefer that, too. Good archer + good bow = good for us.

Go ahead, Admiral. We'll take care of the catapult crew.

CMB: 1d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 4 = 8


Male Elf Ranger 4

Right, I think I have computed the bonuses right. If I am correct, then I have the current buffs and general modifiers

Bless (Banner Maiden and Normal Spell) +2 attack
Cat's Grace+2 attack
Rangers Favoured Enemy+2 attack and damage
Bow+2 attack and damage
Deadly aim-2 attack, +4 damage
Rapid shot -2 attack, but a second arrow

So I think I therefore have +4 attack compared to normal, and +6 damage as compared to normal thanks to all the buffs. That's slightly scary.

Talon sees that the fire seems to be more or less under control, and so changes his mind from fighting that to shooting more of the humans.

Arrow 1 attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25
Arrow 1 damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Arrow 1 attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27
Arrow 1 damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Fighting fire CM + Water barrel Bonus 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 4 = 22

"Admiral! We've got this!" Is all Wil can yell as he throws water on the growing flames, assisting the banner maiden and allowing the others to focus on what they are doing. Being burned to the waterline didn't sit well with him however and his efforts proved worthwhile as he used some water from the water barrel to fight the blaze.


Talon's first volley of arrows at the catapult crew gets a devastating hit. The figure crumples. The Bannermaiden and Talon are having poor luck with the fire, but Will completely smothers his part. Thalas heals and the captain steers.

Azlain is at the ballista and gets the crank halfway back with the next bolt, and considers whether to aid the fire crew or finish loading the ballista.

The fire spreads wickedly except where Will was at work.

Talon then looses two more arrows and brings two more of the loading crew down. Three bodies are quickly tossed over the side of the ship, and it takes the lashing of whips to get the crew to keep pulling the basket down.

The fire is currently spreading faster than it is being put out.

All but Talon to go.


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

More bucket action!

CMB: 1d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 4 = 22


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

Round 5

Thalas, still prone from the wolverine mauling and Staggered by the witch's magic, stands up as all he can do.

Action: Stand up

Status (Lame-skis):

HP 20/27
AC 19 Touch 11 Flat 18
In Hands: Left - Shield, Right - none
Spells Remaining: 2nd - 0/3 1st - 3/4
Conditions: Bless, Elven Banner, Prone, Staggered


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Firefighting 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 4 = 28

Wil comes at the next section of fire with reckless abandon as he tries to contain it by any means necessary. His earlier success gives him some hope that he may indeed contain the fire and stop its spreading but that would be upto fate in the end...


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

'DM Chainmail:
Suny does her best to get to know the folks on either side of her....Heck, even folks further afield would be nice. (^_^)

So...with 'Escape artist' type checks? Can one 'Take Ten' or 'Twenty' or even 'Thirty'?


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

How close are we now?


HP 23/51, AC 26, CMD 25, Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4

Azlain continues reloading the ballista, trusting the others to handle the fire.


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10
Seltyn Sevenleaf wrote:
How close are we now?

Can they hear us now? :D


The bannermaiden fights the fire. Cm: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

The fire is kept from spreading further on the deck as Will and Seltyn keep the fire under control.

Talon notices he has slowed the reloading, but more figures continue to pull down the basket to lock it.


Windfavor angles the Sprite.

"Can't let them fire at the same angle."

Distance closes to 240 feet. A single armored soldier is on the high deck behind cover. Five continue to bring the catapult arm back the last third to the lash of the whip.
The rest are out of sight.


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

More water. CMB: 1d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 4 = 17

Shoot 'em, guys!


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Firefighting 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 4 = 21

Between Seltyn and himself they were keeping the fire contained. He hoped they had it put out before they reached the enemy ship as he wanted to aid in the fighting to come...


Male Elf Ranger 4

Next round actions:

With the fire contained for the moment, and the crew of the other ship needing violent encouragement to get the catapult working, his arrows were obviously having the impact that he wanted. Readying two more arrows, he lets them fly, aiming at the officers who are whipping the crew.

Arrow 1 attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13
Arrow 1 damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Arrow 2 attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25
Arrow 2 damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

The first arrow misses horribly, flying wild and sinking into the depths of the sea, forever lost. The second however flies true, hitting its target.


Talon's first shot misses, the second shot almost penetrates the soldiers armor behind the improved cover of the catapult. Azlain has the ballista loaded and ready to fire. The officer on the top of the high deck is calling out numbers to the catapult crew as the basket is locked in place and loaded. Due to the movement of the sprite, slight adjustments are made to the angle of the catapult, so it cannot fire right away.
Bannermaiden Fire1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

The range closes to 200' and then holds as the oars begin to pick up. Due to the heroic efforts of Seltyn, Wil, and the bannermaiden the fire is contained and spreads no more.

Suny:
One of the rowers "Sounds like a bad day to be on the loading crew. Normally the job is easier. I'm glad I'm rowing today." While being watched and rowing, it is not possible to effectively mount another escape attempt.

The captain looks with concern as the fire is halted short of the mast and sail. "I take it we don't want to swing left and dip the port side into the water yet."

Barely more than shoulders and heads are visible from the armored soldiers (it would be a tough shot). The archers are not visible at all.

One more round of actions for everyone.


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

DM Chainmail:
Suny nods and does her best to help out amongst the rowers.

Str check:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Male Elf Ranger 4

Windfavour, do something crazy! Anything to stop those bastards getting another shot off at us!

Despite it being a difficult set of shots, something had to be done to stop the officers. Talon comes up with one more idea. Someone would be steering the other ship. If he could hit that person... it might buy them some time.

Arrow 1 attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
Arrow 1 damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

Arrow 2 attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
Arrow 2 damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

engineering: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Seltyn checks out the catapult, looking for a weakness.

If you can hit the pivot axle with the ballista, and do enough damage, it could jam up the throw, and then they couldn't fire it accurately. Who wants to be enlarged, so we have a chance? You're all good shots. Azlain? Want to give it a go?

He reaches for his scroll.

He's got the highest dex, so the best chance to hit. Being enlarged takes away the -4 penalty to hit, and lets you reload every other round, not every 3 rounds. I'm not close enough for spells. Lasts a minute, and it's dispellable. I can cast it again, if needed, though I'd rather not.


Seltyn looks for weaknesses, but with the catapult set back and recessed, there is little to hit. Trying to hit one of the catapult beams sticking up at 200' would be an incredible shot and would definitely foul the catapult.


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

At this range, we're sitting ducks anyway. We need to be effective somehow. We might get lucky.


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

My last round actions

Wil waves to Windfavor, certain that if there was a time to dip the ship to the water level it would be now. "Whenever your ready Windfavor! I will keep it contained!" Now with Seltyn assisting Azlain, Wil directs the banner maiden to unfurl the banner as he goes to battle the remaining fire alone. "Thalas assist Azlain in his shot! Talon, keep those bas%^&ds pinned down!" With that said he desperately tries to keep the fire contained until Windfavor ca dip the ship and extinguish it completely...

Firefighting 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 4 = 12


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

Aid Another only works for Melee rolls unfortunately.

Thalas casts Guidance on Azlain as the only thing he can do to improve the chances of the ballista disrupting the catapult.


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Waiting on Azlain to say yes or no to the enlarge.


HP 23/51, AC 26, CMD 25, Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4

Sorry I missed that. Wait until after the ballista attack. Don't want that dex penalty yet.

Ballista: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 7 + 1 = 24
Don't know what the damage is. Aiming for the catapult.


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

ballista:
Ballista: A ballista is essentially a Huge heavy crossbow fixed in place. Its size makes it hard for most creatures to aim it. Thus, a Medium creature takes a –4 penalty on attack rolls when using a ballista, and a Small creature takes a –6 penalty. It takes a creature smaller than Large two full-round actions to reload the ballista after firing.

Enlarging you removes the -4 penalty to hit and lets you fire faster. Right now, that sounds pretty good. It does 3d8 (19-20x2), 120' range. I think this one is a +1.

Seltyn gets out the scroll and approaches Azlain. He'll cast it next round.


The bannermaiden is grimy and singed, but continues to beat on the fire with wet cloaks.
Firefighting: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
"The fire is increasing."


The catapult flings another piece of enchanted shot.
Cat hit: 1d20 ⇒ 8
It misses wildly, but the fire is definitely not being beat back by anyone this turn.
Windfavor tries to fight it with his bare hands and his cloak with no success.
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Oh, for pity's sake. It's not out? Scratch that, then.

cmb: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Everybody! Put the fire out!

If it's still burning, the single purpose of all our lives is to put it out.


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Cm only said it stopped spreading, not that it was beat yet. Lol, or else why was Wil still fighting it. :p

Firefighting 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 4 = 14

Wil, having little success on his own continues to fight the now viewing blaze any way he can. With bucket, wet cloak or his bare hands as he tossed burning wreckage over the side and paid a heavy price for it...


HP 23/51, AC 26, CMD 25, Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4

Oh for f#!%s sake. Azlain cursed in his head, watching the others.

Grabbing a bucket, he waited for the spell to hit him. Once it did, he adjusted to the balance issues of his new height and dunked his now massive bucket into the water.

Enlarging things increases their overall volume by x8. That should take a normal 3 gallon bucket to 24 gallons. That's a lot of water.

2,501 to 2,550 of 3,750 << first < prev | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Team Elf in Elves versus Dwarves - Dwarves and Gnomes KEEP OUT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.