Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Elven team in Campaign Elves vs Dwarves -- Dwarves and Gnomes Keep Out (Inactive)

Game Master Chainmail

An old school homebrew campaign for a party of Elves. They will interact with a party of dwarves on an increasing basis.
Current map


2,451 to 2,500 of 3,750 << first < prev | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | next > last >>

OK I put the galley on the map. It will be a quick combat as I don't think you plan on staying around for them to chase you as they swing around.


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Saving the Ballista for a long range counterattack, Wil releases it and draws out his bow and fires at one of the enemy archers. "Choose your targets! HOORAH!"

MA: Draw Bow

SA: Attack with Comp. longbow +1 str 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 = 11

-> Damage (if applicable) 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


HP 23/51, AC 26, CMD 25, Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4

As soon as he reaches the top of the mast, Azlain pulls the roped oil-flasks free of his belt. As the other ship passes by he takes a step out onto the crossbeam of the mast, and starts to run...

Acro check to balance on sail crossbeam: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Acrobatics to jump from the end of the crossbeam: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 That's a 25 foot jump. Booyah.

Ok, here goes crazy. Tell me if any part of this doesn't seem rules-sound. You said the other ship sits 30 feet up, which is how high our mast is. Azlain is taking a running start down the crossbeam of the sail to leap from N54 to J51 (25 feet) landing near the archer and the cloaked figure. If they're not armed with melee weapons I shouldn't risk AoOs.

Acro check to avoid AoOs: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

As I start moving when I land I draw the burning sword from it's scabbard enough to use it to light all the oily fuses I've attached to my oil flasks.

Dropping things is a free action and I'll have about 80 feet of movement left in a full sprint.

My plan is to move from J51 where I land to H or I 51, and then diagonally around the back of the catapult to dump about a gallon of burning oil all over it, probably ending up somewhere around F44.


Azlain:
There is no possible running start from the top of the mast, it provides a pivot point for the single sail which is moving violently. All the single masted sailing ships I have been on have no crossbeams as they need to allow the maximum flexibility of the single sail to catch the wind. Staying atop the mast is difficult when the sail is filled, but not impossible. The ships are moving at 100-150'/round plus closing velocity AND Windfavor just pulled the rudder to drastically alter the trajectory of the boat at the last minute to avoid the collision. The Acro check will keep you in the rigging. Making a jump of that distance is much harder than a running leap--probably closer to a stationary leap. The other problem is having the oily flasks survive the impact without breaking, but some of them most surely would, the problem is the others would be broken on you. If the two ships had collided, the momentum would have surely aided a jump as you would have had the equivalent of a running start and then some (and that was what I thought you were shooting for).


Male Elf Ranger 4

Still here, just not got a lot to say.

Not sure if both of my pre stated actions have been resolved either, so just reading atm


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

(^_^)Waitn' fer things t'be resolved fer m'self as well.


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Yep.


Azlain tosses a brace of oil flasks with fuses at the catapult deck.
1=good;2=dud10d2 ⇒ (1, 2, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 2, 2) = 15
The oil flasks scatter near the catapult splashing some of the ammunition stacked nearby.

The three remaining archers fire at Seltyn reading his scroll and one find an artery in the arm. 13hp physical

volley of three:
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 251d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 101d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
confirm?1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17dam3d8 + 3 ⇒ (1, 1, 8) + 3 = 13

Two of the cloaked figures rush to the side and attempt to hex Thalas.

Thalas fail one of two Will DC 14 saves:
You are staggered.

Thalas fail two of two Will DC 14 saves:
You are in a coma.

Suny:
Suny feels an evil eye trying to stagger. Fail will DC 14 and gain staggered condition. Then the hag moves to the rope by Suny in a threatening manner.

Two cloaked figures rush to the rail, one casting, one reads a scroll.

1d3 ⇒ 2 wolverines appear on the deck of the Sprite.

Spellcraft DC19:
Monster Summoning IV from scroll

Spellcraft DC17:
Flaming Sphere cast

Wolverines vs Talon:
+4 mod3d20 ⇒ (14, 11, 4) = 29

Wolverines vs Windfavor:
+4 mod3d20 ⇒ (10, 4, 7) = 21

A flaming ball of fire appears and tries to roll over Seltyn

Seltyn fail REF DC 15:
3d6 ⇒ (6, 1, 3) = 10fire damage

Talon takes 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5physical
Windfavor takes 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5physical

Suny on rope near stern
Thalas
Talon
Bannermaiden
Seltyn
Wil
Azlain on main mast
All Enemies
Thalas<----

After Thalas acts, the boats will be at about 120' range.


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Ref save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

3 hp. Not good. Is this a flaming sphere, or something else?

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20

Caster level for summoning spell

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27

Also, if the wolverines were summoned by an evil creature, they have no effect on Windfavor. I got the spell off.

Who's controlling the sphere?
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

DM Chainmail:
Fort Save:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

So...feeling woozy and all weak in the knees Sunny still smiles at the lass, even as her body trembles.

Climb Check:1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12

And manages to at least get part way up the rope.


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

With the chaos unrolling around him Wil grimaces, Suny looked weakened, Seltyn was under attack and Windfavor was oddly holding out despite being threatened by a Wolverine.

Spellcraft 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Spellcraft 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Suny are you trying to get back on our ship or theirs still?


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

Will Save DC 14: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13 fail
Will Save DC 14: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14 pass

Bad dice-roller, bad!

Thalas, suddenly overcome by some magical debilitating effect, is unable to cast his anticipated Divine Favor spell and instead falls back away from the gunwale.


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

message: Suny, get back on our boat. We're leaving!


Male Elf Ranger 4

Talon will target the officers or the witch again, assuming that they are alive still. Not sure whether my actions from before have been resolved so putting new ones in.

Arrow 1 attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Arrow 1 damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Arrow 1 attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Arrow 1 damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


Save ammo/catapult:
1d20 ⇒ 21d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Talon nails a witch with one shot, even with some protection, the arrow stills hurts badly. Unfortunately the follow up arrow does misses her.

A fire breaks out near the catapult where a stack of catapult ammo was stored. It begins to burn slows and steadily, but with great heat.

Seltyn<---
Wil<---
Azlain on main mast<---
All Enemies


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

Another round?

DM Chainmail:
Suny sighs as she gets Setyln's message,

'Well...in't that a bugger..." She comments mainly to herself as she tries to continue to follow through with the plan...and get some distance between herself and the lady in the water. :P

Climb Check:1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10

So, that's enough to get half way again?


Having skipped Suny :-( ......

Suny:
Suny climbs up the rope further rather than face the hag in the water. Climbing up the rope, Suny sees the banks of oars now stilled as the rowers realize the ramming was unsuccessful. The lash of whips and cursing is heard inside as two overseers are quite upset. With a move expended Suny moves about ten feet above the water by the lower/rear window of oars. DC 8 ACR check to leap from the rope to the window. Or from you height you could leap to the rear of the boat away from the hag.


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Seltyn will tell the bannermaiden to get out of there (withdraw). He'll move 5' to Azlain's square (under him), and blast whoever is controlling the flaming sphere, if within 35'.

ranged touch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

scorching ray: 4d6 + 2 ⇒ (1, 1, 6, 4) + 2 = 14

If he doesn't know who cast it, he'll cast it at the closest cloaked figure.

message: Kill that one! I could use some healing, too...

I forgot the +1 to hit, so +1 to that roll.

Correction. I think there's a bless still active, so +2?


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

Spoiler:
Acrobatics Check:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Suny's lithe, wet body easily fits into the hole on the side of the ship and she comes to a crouch within.

Um...maybe now a description of the space she's in? (^_~)

Time to prepare for fun and mayhem! (^_^)


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Move Action - Put Bow Away

AC 24 Vs witch

SA: Fire at the witch on the upper deck that we first saw when the ships passed. +Smite Evil Range 120 feet. 1d20 + 1 + 5 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 + 5 + 3 + 1 = 30
Confirm? 1d20 + 1 + 5 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 5 + 3 + 1 = 12

Damage 3d8 + 4 ⇒ (1, 2, 7) + 4 = 14
Crit Damage? 3d8 + 4 ⇒ (8, 6, 6) + 4 = 24

Wil slides his bow back into its case and takes aim with the Ballista aiming at the upper deck where the officers were, especially the foul and ugly witch that had evil eyed them when they had first passed. As he took hold of the Ballista he whispered a small prayer to the Father of elves, to his patron, to guide his strike so it may strike down there enemies and for a moment the Ballista changed ever so slightly to reflect the will of Corellon Larethian.

The flared sides of the crossbow changed shape and took on the colors of his deities bow. A light blue like the reflection of the moon and oddly the ballista moved more easily in his hands as well. Wil had indeed chosen to smite his distant foe, to show the Black Citedel the strength of Elven kind and to free what wretched slaves must be aboard that evil galley. So he aimed at her with ease and as their ship rose on a rolling wave he pulled the trigger and let the massive bolt fly...


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Woo hoo! Git'em, Wil! Smack dat witch up!


Suny:
Suny is in a large rowing area with a bench of twenty rowers chained to ten oars. There are two overseers with whips and a single man with a drum. Opposite these oars is a similar set on the other side with two more overseers.

Wil's shot fires through a railing and incapacitates a witch. Seltyn's flame scorches another witch causing the flaming sphere to wink out.

Azlain can take a shot -2 for movement


HP 23/51, AC 26, CMD 25, Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4

Longbow: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 7 - 2 = 7

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Focusing fire on the same fellow Seltyn just crispied.

...and missing.


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

DM Chainmail:
Unsure if Suny's been seen or not yet. Using her acrobatics to move 'over' and between' the oars-men, Suny will slowly make her way towards the closest over seer.

Acrobatics:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Edit: Aye, an' them other things as well. Sorry about that.


Suny:
Finding yourself among the rowing benches while the rowers have stopped, you try to be inconspicuous Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 Per: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 191d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17 The overseer nearest you charges with a whip 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 241d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 Fort DC14 or wracked with excruciating pain and paralyzed 1 round The bench area is 50' by 25'. The overseers call the alarm to the main deck.


The wolverines attack Talon and Seltyn

Wolverines:
2claw then bite at Seltyn (+4 each)3d20 ⇒ (12, 18, 13) = 432claw then bite at Talon (+4 each)3d20 ⇒ (7, 1, 20) = 28Confirm?1d20 ⇒ 9Seltyn damage2d6 + 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (6, 6) + (3) + 6 = 21 Talon1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

The archers focus fire on Thalas.
Archers:
+53d20 ⇒ (16, 19, 11) = 46

Even at the extended range, Thalas takes two arrows for 2d8 ⇒ (5, 8) = 13

The last witch standing thinks about casting, but rushes to help the witch on the high deck bleeding from a nasty ballista bolt through the meaty part of her shoulder.

With the main witch incapacitated, the officer gives the order to shelter on deck. The fire spreads, and the catapult gives one final shot before being abandoned. The last incendiary shot ignites in flight, but falls well short of the Sprite.
Cat shot: 1d20 ⇒ 4

As Seltyn falls to the deck, Thalas feels a strange popping in his ears and hears the rustling of pages and smells the scent of musty-sweet books in an old library. Seltyn is prone but conscious on the deck with a strange book gripped in his hands.


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Seltyn is at -3.

EDIT: DC 10 stabilize: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (18) - 3 = 15


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

DM Chainmail:
New round?

Perception:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Fort Save:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

1st things first. Are the rowers restrained/chained down?

2nd thing, can Suny attempt a grapple (As an AoO0 on the whip that's hit her?

Grabbing whip:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Suny hisses and flinches in pain under the lash of the whip.


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

Round 3

Reeling, Thalas takes two arrows and watches with delayed comprehension as wolverines magically appear on deck and viciously maul Seltyn who falls in a spray of arterial blood.

The sudden smell of the books and libraries of his deity bring his attention into focus, as he takes comfort in the attention of Labelas Enorath to call forth his power.

Action: Channel Positive Energy: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 6) = 8

Status:

HP 14/27
AC 19 Touch 11 Flat 18
In Hands Left - shield, Right - holy symbol
Spells 2nd - 1/3, 1st - 2/4
Channel Positive Energy 4/5
Conditions Bless, Elven Banner, Staggered +2 attack, +2 damage, +2 save vs Fear (10 rounds remaining), Move or Standard Action only per round


After the savage assault of the wolverines, Thalas channels the power of the new elven diety. Wounds begin to close.

Windfavor fires his longbow at the Wolverine that savaged Seltyn.
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 271d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Suny:
Wracked by the agony of what appears to be a magic whip, Suny is paralyzed for a moment. The nasty overseer directs his assistant to grab the elf. 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 Suny is grappled by the overseer as he calls to the watch on deck. The man with the whip maliciously swings the whip again, after being subject to the magic of the first strike, the second strike only attempts to inflict pain. 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 271d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4Confirm?1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 221d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 13 total damage from the nasty whip -- you are grappled and require a CM roll or escape artist to break the hold.

The ship is now 200+ feet away.


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

DM Chainmail:
Um...so is this thing doing damage?

Fort Save:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

And with a save like that Sunny's doing nothing more than hissing, grimacing and writhing in pain. She's not breaking out of anything. :(


Suny:
The overseers seem to have nasty whips only the twisted can come up with, they leave you paralyzed for a while and deal nonlethal damage that is extremely painful.

Seltyn is prone and can act, the wolverines are not going away any time soon.

Talon<<<
Bannermaiden
Seltyn(prone)<<<<
Wil<<<<
Azlain on main mast
Wolverines
Thalas


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

DMChainmail:
Well....Suny seems to be at the bad people's mercy...


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Wil looks troubled but happy they were thus far triumphant over there enemies, his happiness was short lived though as he counted one of there number was missing. Suny. He turned from the ballista crossing the deck, drawing his bow and putting an arrow in the wolverine attacking Seltyn with brutal efficiency.

MA & SA: Draw and fire @ wolverine1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

-----> Damage 1d8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 2 = 10

"Where is Suny?! Dam&*t! Windfavor we may have out run her please turn about!"


Sorry I am to be the cause of so much trouble. :( My idea seemed to be of merit at the time. :(


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

No problems! Just focus on staying alive! D: we'll come and help relieve them of their lives shortly for hurting our fair Sister. :)


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

We're waiting for Talon, right?


Yes. I am away with poor connection.


Male Elf Ranger 4

I believe I am still hasted, and forgot to add the bonuses that I should have had previously. My apologies. It is too late to ask for us to go back and recount it. So, my understanding is that we have Suny on the enemy ship in a lot of trouble, as well as some archers on the other boat causing us some trouble. I think some humans are in for a little hurt!

Arrow 1 attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Arrow 1 damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Arrow 2 attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Arrow 2 damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

Arrow 3 attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Arrow 3 damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

Those shots are aimed for the archers at k47,k49 and k50. Hopefully that will drop the buggers. Would love to use my entangle spell, but that might have to wait till we get on the other boat or something.


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Seltyn hasn't cast haste. Doesn't look like he will any time soon. Entangle won't work unless there are plants on the boat.


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Get away, Flambeaux! He orders her further back.

Seltyn can't stand or crawl away without provoking an AoO. That's still better than laying there and taking a full attack at -4 AC.

His sword is drawn, so he'll stand and attack rather than risk losing a spell.

atk: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

dmg: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

AC 21


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

24 total damage on that one (Wil 10, Windfavor 5) . Talon could have killed the other one if he'd shot it instead of the archers. Oh, well, they need to die, too. lol

5/26 hp


HP 23/51, AC 26, CMD 25, Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4

Azlain also continues to fire as the boat passes.

1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 7 - 2 = 10


Talon's arrow incapacitates another archer at the long range. Quite a shot; the other falls short.

Seltyn stands provoking an ineffective attack Wolv: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 121d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Then hits the wolverine with his sword, ending him.

Azlain misses.

The remaining wolverine goes into a savage rage and targets Thalas. The claws score hits, the bite hits near a vital spot.
+6 to hit3d20 ⇒ (13, 18, 20) = 51
Conf bite1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Damage2d6 + 2d4 + 16 ⇒ (3, 4) + (1, 3) + 16 = 27
Thalas falls unconscious at -5hp

Seltyn:
Seltyn is at full health after his brush with death. He does have the touched by Labelas feat instead of the Luck of Lady Ciedreal feat. See Talon's character sheet.

Suny:
Suny is chained quickly. With the main witch on deck down from Wil's ballista hit, Suny is added to the rowing crew. Later, when the overseer is not watching, an escape artist check can be made.

Windfavor prepares to come about, "Sailing upwind, and having seen my trick already, it may more difficult to avoid the ram. Are we up for it? Somebody put that wolverine down before it finishes Thalas off."


HP 23/51, AC 26, CMD 25, Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4

Looking down at the fight against the angry beast, Azlain swears.

Where the hells did that come from?


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

You heard the Admiral, elves. Kill it! Then get Thalas on his feet.

The other one took 3 good hits to put down.

Seltyn is astonished to find he's at full health again. He wants to see what's in the book, but there's a more pressing matter at hand, and an even more pressing matter in the coming rounds.

Do what you need to, Captain. Pull up alongside, if you can. We're going to slaughter them all.

CM:
He can't do anything to anyone on the boat until he's 140' from them. He'll try to talk to Suny, and start blasting once we're in range.


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

Stability DC 10: 1d20 + 0 - 5 ⇒ (14) + 0 - 5 = 9 So close!


"This is going to be dicey, their catapult will be more accurate in a stern chase."
Windfavor brings the Sprite around and gives chase upwind, with the addition of some sail and some tacking he seems to begin to slowly gain on the retreating ship.
The remaining wolverine seems enraged and ready to fight to the death.


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Are the soldiers still trying to shoot the catapult or put out the fire? I'm asssuming people have moved around.


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

DM Chainmail:
Suny groans as the effects of the lash wear off,

"Well...that could have gone a tad better..." She says to those around her as a way of opening up any conversation...

2,451 to 2,500 of 3,750 << first < prev | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Team Elf in Elves versus Dwarves - Dwarves and Gnomes KEEP OUT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.