Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Elven team in Campaign Elves vs Dwarves -- Dwarves and Gnomes Keep Out (Inactive)

Game Master Chainmail

An old school homebrew campaign for a party of Elves. They will interact with a party of dwarves on an increasing basis.
Current map


2,401 to 2,450 of 3,750 << first < prev | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | next > last >>

Male Elf Ranger 4

Talon smiles grimly, it was about time.

Warning shot ready and firing captain

Assuming that the bannermaiden bonus and favoured enemy, and cats grace apply then.

Arrow 1 attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Arrow 1 damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Arrow 2 attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Arrow 2 damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Those arrows will be aimed at any and all officers or people giving orders on the deck of the other boat. Not at the rowers.

If no change is seen, no banner etc then...

Arrow 1 attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
Arrow 1 damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Arrow 2 attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
Arrow 2 damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

rinse and repeat each round till the officers are dead or all resistance is destroyed.

If seltyn were to haste me at any point, then I get a third arrow, but we will deal with that another time.


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Seltyn casts mage armor on himself, then shield, if there's time. (AC 21)

I'm assuming we've got plenty of time to prepare.

We can't let them board, or we'll be overwhelmed. Take out their archers and casters, if you can spot any.

Trying to spot anyone who stands out, like a captain or someone readying a scroll, spell, etc.

perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Lastly, he takes out his grease scroll.


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

Huh, I wonder if they're from Seaview or whatever... might not be so good to "friendly fire" the prince.

Thalas readies a spell for himself if it appears they will be closing for combat.

Ready spell Divine Favor


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Yeah, let's make sure they're not friendlies. Wait for more description. Wil can detect evil, if they mean us harm.

It occurs to the wizard that this could be another illusion, too. He hopes it's not, oddly enough. He tries to note any irregularity.

will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23


HP 23/51, AC 26, CMD 25, Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4

Azlain's jaw twitched.

Damned boats. Damned water. Time to stop fighting fair. I tried doing things the way the stories said good people should. It hasn't worked. Time to do things my way.

As the other ship came into view and the possibility of hostile intent became clearer, Azlain had sat down and pulled a number of flasks out of his pack, then quickly tied a rope through their carry-straps, cutting off a three foot length as he finished and setting them aside before moving onto the next one.

By the time Wil had nodded to him Azlain had a good number of them looped through his belt...


As the boat draws closer, it is obvious there are two huge advantages the war galley has in its favor. It has a mass of 10x the small cargo ship. As a two story rower, it has a deck that is significantly higher than the cargo ship and it is protected with some animal hides sealed with pitch up front.

An observer in chain mail sits at the very prow less than half exposed from his height advantage. Unfortunately his armor and position are not sufficient to keep Talon's two arrows from taking him down.

Windfavor informs you that the front is reinforced and meant to ram any opposition. The rowers are at a very slow speed now, and the beat of a drum to keep rhythm carries over the water.

Perception 25:
A small catapult is visible on the rear deck. A two man crew is running to man it.

Perception 30:
Flammable 'soaked' missiles are stacked near the catapult.

The drum beats faster and a flag flying a black castle on a red background is raised. A replacement observer is seen taking the place of the original observer in the prow, he is trying to be more careful and is shouting directions to the rear.


HP 23/51, AC 26, CMD 25, Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4

How far away is the ship?


Talon, at what range did you target the figure on deck?

Talon's answer is the current range.

Nobility DC15:
Banner is from the Black Citadel--a nation ruled by witches and hags.


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Oh god here we go!

"That Standard is from the Black Citadel. Fire at will and chose your targets wisely we need to find a way to slow them down!"

Knowledge Nobility 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Initiative - Awww man! 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20


Male Elf Ranger 4

I would have opened fire at around 200 feet. Therefore that would be their range from us right now.

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 yikes

Round 1 actions:

I will take the siege weapon operators, the rest of you focus on the others, including their spotter. Can anyone see any more officers? Target them first!

Arrow 1 attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Arrow 1 damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Arrow 2 attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Arrow 2 damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Arrow 2 crit confirm: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
If that crit confirms then
Arrow 2 additional damage: 2d8 + 14 ⇒ (7, 4) + 14 = 25

So 11 damage off the first arrow, and then potentially 40 off the second arrow. Not bad for a 4th level ranger :D

I am aiming as before stated at the catapult operators. The aim is to make them realise that to use it is certain death, and therefore frighten them off from the idea.


Spoiler:
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

Suny leaps into the water and streaks towards the enemy boat.

Torpedo in the water!

Perception:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Looking for a hanging rope or any such thing to climb. (^_^)


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Can't make the perception.

Seltyn whispers via message spell: Be careful, Suny.

Message

He knew she'd go swimming at the drop of a hat, no sense arguing with her.

Wil, I can enlarge you, and you could fire that ballista twice as fast, but you'd be an easier target for them, too. It's up to you.

Every other round, rather than every 3 rounds, and no size penalty to fire it. Maybe not, given their height advantage and cover.

initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

He casts dancing lights, shaped like a humanoid, moving underwater from the rear of our boat towards the rear of theirs at 40'/round, far enough from Suny that it won't illuminate her, and maybe draw their attention for awhile.

How fast are they closing?

Don't forget the +1 from Flambeaux. It's like bless, and stacks with it, too.

Captain, we can't let them ram us. Let us know how we can help.


Windfavor perception 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32
The captain points to a cache of flammable ammunition standing covered by catapult. "Hopefully, someone can hit that with something burning."

Windfavor also points out there is witch up on deck watching the action, but very well hidden.

"Get out our water barrel from down below, if we get rammed, we're going to need it."

Enemy steering roll:
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Seltyn or Talon can make Windfavor's roll at +7 on a d20

As the ships bear closer, Windfavor unfurls extra sail and snaps the ship into the wind. His desperate maneuvre tries to avoid the rapidly closing boat DC17 check, the enemy crew is quite good.

The galley is closing fast (100' per round), everyone gets an action at 100' and at point blank range.


Catapult shot at 100' init/hit/dam 1d20 ⇒ 111d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 122d8 ⇒ (3, 6) = 9
The galley fires a ball that ignites upon launch, luckily it misses far right.


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Seltyn goes below to get the barrel. Another thought occurs to him.

Via message: Suny, if the rowers on that boat are in chains, they're slaves. If you can manage to free some of them, a little mutiny would slow them down nicely.

Windfavor's roll: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Maybe we should do init. Me=6, Talon=4, Wil=2. We're rockin' that initiative!


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

At 100 feet, Thalas casts Bless. Immediately after and just before the galley rams home, he casts Divine Favor.

Bless: everyone within 50' of me (should be all of us) gets a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and saves against fear for four minutes (40 rounds).
Divine Favor: I get a +2 luck bonus on attack and damage rolls for one minute (10 rounds).

Status:

HP 27
AC 19 Touch 11 Flat 18
Spells 2nd - 1/3, 1st - 2/4
In Hands Nothing yet!
Conditions Bless, Divine Favor, Elven Banner +4 attack, +2 damage, +2 save vs Fear (10 rounds remaining)


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10
Seltyn Sevenleaf wrote:
Don't forget the +1 from Flambeaux. It's like bless, and stacks with it, too.

Details?


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

This page.

message: There's a witch on that ship. Spot her and take her out!


Male Elf Ranger 4

All those buffs flying around, its great for an archer like me! It has also just occured to me that Maeve was from the Black Citadel...

Boat @ 100'

Searching for the witch (or Maeve). If I see her, then arrows will be flying towards her, otherwise I am hoping to hit an important officer or something

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

Arrow 1 attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21
Arrow 1 damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Arrow 2 attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
Arrow 2 damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

Move action is to find a burning arrow of some kind for next time around

Boat @ point blank

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21 Searching for the flammable ammunition on their boat, then firing the burning arrow that I hope I was able to find.

Arrow 1 attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27
Arrow 1 damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Arrow 2 attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
Arrow 2 damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13


Spoiler:
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

Round 1:

Suny swims towards the ship, even as it slices through the water intent on doing her own friends harm. Still looking for a way to climb her and board. Better still looking for the rudder board or tiller. That thing has to have ropes. (^_^)


HP 23/51, AC 26, CMD 25, Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4

As the ship approaches a hundred feet away Azlain ties off the last of his ropes and stares grimly at the advancing vessel.

Then he scurries up the rigging to their ship's main cross beam, waiting for the inevitable.

Azlain's about to do something kind of nuts. I'm going to need a lot of specifics regarding distances and enemy numbers. Can we get a map?

In case I need a Climb check to get up the rigging-

1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 1 = 22


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15
Suny wrote:

Round 1:

Suny swims towards the ship, even as it slices through the water intent on doing her own friends harm. Still looking for a way to climb her and board. Better still looking for the rudder board or tiller. That thing has to have ropes. (^_^)[/smaller]

Please, Suny, don't harm us! We never complain when you walk around naked! LOL


Spoiler:
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

If I damage her steering gear, then this enemy boat ceases to be a problem. No?

I seem to remember there being shallow waters around here some place? Even a change of heading into a sand bar gives us the advantage and them all the head aches. (^_^)

Maybe we can capture their Witch and get them to help us with Elorin?

Much cheers to all! (^_^)


Suny has to make a DC 10 climb check to grab on at 100 feet and a DC15 climb check to scramble up the side.

The enemy boat is roughly 140 feet by fifty feet and its deck is about thirty feet up. The first thirty feet is covered prow, ram.


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Let's do initiative and stick to it before we get crossed up again. Seltyn's bringing the water up.


You do know, the water barrel with the fresh water, it is heavy, over 100#, water ways about 9 pounds a gallon.

Seltyn may have trouble by himself.


HP 23/51, AC 26, CMD 25, Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4
Chainmail wrote:
You do know it is heavy, over 100#, water ways about 9 pounds a gallon.

Who's this question aimed at?


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Wil will cast Divine favor on himself before the ship gets past the 200 ft mark

Can I see the catapult crew CM? Or a gathering of armed boarders, having a large rowing ship it should have a fairly open deck?


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Me! I went below to get water for the inevitable fire on the deck from the flaming catapult. Fear not. Seltyn's on the job! LOL

Strength 12, max weight 130, carrying about 13 lbs., 14 if you add scroll cases (just scrolls and weapons). He can move 20' carrying it, so he should get to the deck this round, presuming there's a stair or ladder of some kind.

uninteresting addenda:
I took Seltyn out of another game, and, knowing this would be "low-treasure," I decided to make him strong enough to carry things without needing a handy haversack, etc.


Spoiler:
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

Acrobatics:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27 To use her limber and lithe body to its best effect (^_~)

First Climb Check:1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 2 = 23(+2 From Acrobatics)

Second Climb Check:1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 = 9(+2 From Acrobatics)

Bugger....Half way up an' I be hittin' some troubles. :P


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

Why would you use our limited quantity of fresh water when we're on an ocean?


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15
Thalas Lebarath wrote:
Why would you use our limited quantity of fresh water when we're on an ocean?

Windfavor's request. If we run out, you can make more. The boat missed us, but fire's still a possibility. Anyway, he already went down there, might as well get it.


At 100' Talon puts two arrows into the witch. Some protective abilities shelter her from the full impact, but she drops below the railing.

Azlain scurries up the rigging easily reaching a better vantage point. He confirms that he can see about fifteen figures on deck. Half of them are heavily armored, the other half are slight figures with black or grey cloaks.

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
Suny makes the rear of the ship and climbs up a line, slipping and falling back down.

Suny Perception 21:
Swimming in the water nearby is a lurking crone of a woman with seaweed like hair. If you are reading this spoiler, you need a Fort DC14.


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

Fort DC 14: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Seltyn will get the water to the deck, however he can.


Spoiler:
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

Perception:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 (o_O)

DM Chainmail:
Fort Save:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

So...1d6 ⇒ 2 Str Damage? Suny might not be getting on that boat.

(Maybe a small block and tackle, Seltyn?)


Everyone gets an action at 100', the enemy galley has no offensive actions at that distance. Here is the initiative for when the boats pass quickly by. Windfavor steers, so he is busy.

Seltyn 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Azlain 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Suny 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Elorin 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Bannermaiden 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Talon 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Wil 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Thalas 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Enemy type 1 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Enemy type 2 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Azlain plus others gazing on the deck of the approaching ship:
You see a horrible crone, whose appearance is horrifying Fort DC 14 or take 1d6 ⇒ 2STR damage

Suny:
take 1d6 ⇒ 2STR damage, Sea hag is 20' from you in water.

Initiative Order
Suny on rope near stern
Talon
Bannermaiden
Seltyn
Wil
Azlain on main mast
All Enemies
Thalas


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10
Chainmail wrote:
Everyone gets an action at 100', the enemy galley has no offensive actions at that distance. Here is the initiative for when the boats pass quickly by. Windfavor steers, so he is busy.

Already posted mine for both 100' and passing (cast Bless, Divine Favor), so good to go here.


Spoiler:
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

DM Chainmail:
Suny gives the lady in the water a jaunty wave, even as she tries to climb into the boat again.

Acrobatics:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Climb Check1:1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7(+2 from Acrobatics)

Climb Check2:1d20 + 0 ⇒ (15) + 0 = 15(+2 from Acrobatics)

And goes no where. "Hey there lady!" Suny calls to the other woman.

(¬_¬)


HP 23/51, AC 26, CMD 25, Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

I think Azlain's probably seen worse. :)


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Wil holds his ground, full defense for his last action, AC 25 until his turn again. That is what he does until his first round in round 1 ;)

Fort Save 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Wil holds his position at the head of the Ballista, swiveling it into position as the enemy come closer into range, upon seeing the crone he gave the foul witch a glare and began swiveling in on his target. I FEAR NO DARKNESS!


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Talon goes after Suny. The bannermaiden will stand firm. If Seltyn gets the water on deck on his turn, he'll select his Protection from Evil scroll, intending to cast it on Windfavor next round. We don't want anybody trying to mess with our pilot!


Holding the banner high, the bannermaiden grabs the water barrel in an amazingly strong hand.


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Splendid! Seltyn will scramble up and get next to the captain.

message: How are we holding up?


As the boat closes to ramming distance, it becomes obvious that Windfavor's maneuvre will easily miss the ram prow by a nice safety margin. It is also clear that the less maneuvrable galley will not be able to maintain an effective pursuit after the pass at the high speed. "They cannot row like that for extended periods of time.", Windfavor informs you. "Our main threat is the catapult now. They will probably get another shot at us."

Talon sees a group of four archers with flaming arrows preparing to fire and takes one out with a well-placed arrow. The remaining arrow misses and flies wide. There are three archers left. They appear to be waiting for something to unleash their volley.

Seltyn <---
Wil <---
Azlain on main mast
All Enemies
Thalas


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Seltyn gets out a scroll and casts Protection from Evil on Windfavor.

message: Watch for fire!

Will we have a map of this, or can we assume it's right next to us?


No need for a map. You will pass at about 30' distance to the upper deck of the galley from the port/left rails of the Sprite.


Spoiler:
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

(^_^)

Awaiting developments


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15
Chainmail wrote:
No need for a map. You will pass at about 30' distance to the upper deck of the galley from the port/left rails of the Sprite.

OK. I took the liberty of cleaning up the map. Azlain is on the mast, Elorin and Gretchen are below deck, Suny is off the boat, and the rest of us are on deck, looking at the bigger ship on our port side.

If you don't like where you are, move yourself.

2,401 to 2,450 of 3,750 << first < prev | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Team Elf in Elves versus Dwarves - Dwarves and Gnomes KEEP OUT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.