Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Elven team in Campaign Elves vs Dwarves -- Dwarves and Gnomes Keep Out (Inactive)

Game Master Chainmail

An old school homebrew campaign for a party of Elves. They will interact with a party of dwarves on an increasing basis.
Current map


2,251 to 2,300 of 3,750 << first < prev | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | next > last >>

Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

Fortitude (DC 15 to awaken quickly): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 Aww, fer crimminy... I suppose I should be glad it wasn't an attack roll lol

Thalas is slow to awaken to the sudden danger, at last managing to stagger upright in the lower deck where he'd been resting as chaos erupts all around him.

Status:

Move action: none
Standard action: move action to stand up

HP: 20/20
In hands: none
Spells Remaining: 2nd - 2/2, 1st - 3/3


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Fort Save 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Wil wakes with a start having been sleeping near where the two ship wreck survivor's had been so that he could react quickly if needed. Yet he awoke to a shocking sight, it took him but a moment for the shock to pass as he roared in outrage at the man strangling Elorin...

Woo full actions except now I wait... :(


HP 23/51, AC 26, CMD 25, Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4

fort save, wake: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Azlain hadn't really been sleeping. He'd just been lying there trying to ignore the rolling of the boat. At some point he had wandered up on deck and sat at the aft rail, his legs hanging off the side looking just as pathetic as he felt. Their attackers probably hadn't considered the sickly elf much of a concern. They were wrong.

At the cry of battle he was practically elated. Finally, something to distract him, and some poor, poor bastard to take his foul mood out on.

He spun round into a crouch, looking for the threats, not drawing his blade yet. It's flames would paint him as a target...

A couple questions before I decide on my action.

1) Did Gretchen make a bluff check or anything like that? Do I need to roll to tell she pushed Talon in?

2) How well lit is the ship? Do we need to worry about light levels?


1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Sense motive 17 lets you know Gretchen is a bad girl.

Light levels on ship are fine for elves. The everburning lantern puts dim light almost over the entire ship.


f Elf bard/4. Init +2/Low-Light Vision/Perception +11/ AC16, T12: FF14/

With a fort of +0 its a flat d20 for me, here goes, Fingers crossed.

1d20 ⇒ 7

Guessing if I am asleep I cant exactly attack back?. especially with a roll of 7.


HP 23/51, AC 26, CMD 25, Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4

sense motive DC17: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14

Seeing no immediate threat, Azlain looks for a rope to throw to Talon.

There's usually mooring lines about every 10 feet or so along the sides of a ship. That should mean there's a line within a 5' adjust of me. If that's the case, grab it off it's hook (free action to pick up an unattended object) and I toss it to Talon

ranged touch to hit Talon with rope: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

If Wil can reach Elorin and the other human then he will do just that! I didn't see what the square size was on the map so please readjust me if needed chainmail, also I didn't know where the stairs were so I assumed my movement was enough to get me on deck.

Round 1, Ini 14

Sense Motive 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Actions: MA x2: Stand Up, Move 20 ft towards the sounds of the struggle.

Draw Longsword as a FA during MA.

Stomping his way onto the main deck Wil turns to see the human strangling Elorin and draws his longsword as a rage took hold of the Paladin. He'd seen all types of humans and these ones disgusted him the most, this type of Filth wouldn't see any mercy from him. He glared dangerously at the man as he roared. "I'll kill you FILTHY SCUM!"


Talon:
Will Save still needed.

Azlain:
Will Save will be needed. Make one in a spoiler to save time.

Windfavor draws his bow and sends an arrow at the assassin. An arrow does massive damage to the human. Beset by the arriving reinforcements, and taking one look into Wil's eyes, the assassin deftly leaps overboard and barely avoids Wil's sword. ACR1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
1d20 ⇒ 81d8 ⇒ 8


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Assuming we are in turn based combat still, right?

As his sword caught air Wil shook his head, no need t worry about that one any longer. He looked to Elorin then, to see how much damage that foul wretch had done. How could I have been so careless, So STUPID... "Elorin are you strong enough to stand?" He never lowers his blade, he reaches out with a hand to help her up as he sweeps his blade back behind himself. Now... where is the other one?


f Elf bard/4. Init +2/Low-Light Vision/Perception +11/ AC16, T12: FF14/
Talon Moonwalker wrote:

Will not be able to post for about 4 days, till monday. LARP event here in the UK. Am happy to be NPCed till my return tuesday morning

ChainMail, Talon cant read your spoiler till Tuesday, you will be NPC'ing him I guess?.


I can~ :)

Talon's Will Save 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Talon flounders momentarily as the shock of someone suddenly trying to push him over runs through his mind. Who in the nine hells just pushed me!?


Talon screams from the ocean: "The b*&^% pushed me off. Get her."

Gretchen was ready to surprise someone, but now she seems to realize the game is up.

Suny dives in to save Talon. Azlain prepares a rope to toss. Having boated for many years, mooring lines under way are far from 'free' objects.

Flambeaux rushes to provide first aid, devastated by the damage wrought by the improvised garotte.

Order of Action
Seltyn <---
Human Jumping
Gretchen
Talon in water
Elorin incapicitated
Thalas
Enemy Sea
Windfavor
Wil
Azlain
Suny in water
Bannermaiden


HP 23/51, AC 26, CMD 25, Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4

I don't see anything about needing a Will save. Just the "wake up" Fort save. Was that a typo, or am I missing something? Just in case-

Will save:
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Since I made that fort save and don't have to move, can I retrieve the rope with a Move action and throw it with a Standard?


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

Swim:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

For but a brief instant Suny revels in the feel of the water as she slices beneath the waves. Then with but a brief 'pop' to the surface to get a bearing on where Talon is floating she streaks towards him.

(^_^)


Azlain rises from the prone position and readies the rope. Suny jumps into the water to locate Talon.

Suny:
Suny finds Talon entangled with a large sea creature with multiple tentacles.

DM rolls:
To Hit/dam/save Talon 1d20 ⇒ 51d10 ⇒ 101d20 ⇒ 9

Talon pops to the surface screaming, "It is horrible, it tried to reach into my brain. It is ancient and hideous."


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

"Bugger me..." Suny exclaims.

Continue swimming to Talon. I hope he's got a dagger spare on him.


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Sorry, I lost my internet for a while.

Hearing the brain comment, Seltyn combs his memory for a clue as to what these things really are.

dungeoneering: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Whatever it is, he steps a little closer, draws his sword, and fires a scorching ray. He sees no point in letting Gretchen live. She doesn't play well with others.

ranged touch: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 damage: 4d6 + 1 ⇒ (3, 1, 5, 3) + 1 = 13


Seltyn's ray hits Gretchen, she falls scorched, charred, and bleeding.

Seltyn:
Not having seen anything, Seltyn has heard of ancient sea creatures that live in large underwater cities with human slaves and strong mental powers. They consider themselves 'old ones'.

Talon tries to swim back toward the ship, but he gets pulled under.
DM rolls:
Grapple AoO 1d20 ⇒ 13 Escape1d20 ⇒ 12

Coming straight at the ship is the tentacled squid Seltyn was the only one to see.
Talon Swim Roll:
1d20 ⇒ 9 From char sheet Swim -1

Order of Action
Thalas <---
Enemy Sea
Windfavor
Wil
Azlain
Suny in water
Bannermaiden
Seltyn
Human in water
Gretchen incapacitated
Talon in water
Elorin incapicitated


Since Thalas is out of town too~ Here comes Azlain's healbot. lol

Thalas rises to his feet, shouting after the angered Wil just before the young Paladin storms up the stairs and on deck. As the sounds of combat and the shouting continues Thalas is close behind Wil and arcs an eyebrow as the human dives overboard. "Wil, you still with us? Focus and get to the Ballista, I think its about to get far far worse. Besides that human seems to have elected to be fish food..."

MA: Move from below deck and get alongside Elorin

Exchange Detect Thoughts for CMW - Casting CMW on Elorin 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (6, 1) + 3 = 10

Nodding to Wil he gave Elorin a warm smile when she started to come around. He holds up three fingers as he says, jokingly. "How many fingers am I holding up Elorin?"


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Seltyn realizes he may have made a mistake. Kill the squid! It may be controlling the humans with its mind! Shoot it!

Not his turn, but he'll blurt it out.


Thalas looks over the new bannermaiden's shoulders as she pulls out an elven bandage Elven bandages have been used to bring people back from more than -CON in hp. Thalas confirms the worst fears of the bannermaiden, Elorin is beyond saving as the damage to her neck was extremely severe. Tears run down the bannermaidens face as she rises with the banner in both hands.

Elorin:
Luck of Ciedrel1d20 ⇒ 9. As Elorin is a somewhat critcal PC diplomacy-wise the elven nation will surely raise her. Also the decision to not raise the previous bannermaiden makes her return assured when the group makes it through this difficult encounter. A high Ciedrel roll would have had her back now.

Seltyn rolls:
Will DC 19/spellcraft 20 2d20 ⇒ (16, 17) = 33We will have to add this to Seltyn's highlight reel

Seltyn changes his call due to his masterful understanding of magic and huge strength of will and points forward: "Ignore that one, it is a programmed illusion."


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Chainmail:

Spoiler:
I'm a little confused. Did Seltyn make the DCs or not? +3 and +10, respectively. I assume he did, but just want to make sure.


Seltyn:
Yes he did. This should go down as a great example of making the right and tough leadership call. Normally the illusion would have to go another round to give you the save, but sometimes adjustments have to be made to keep a good narrative going. I also believe a magic-user should begin to recognize an illusion faster than another classes.


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Chainmail:

Spoiler:
Made it by the skin of his teeth! You weren't kidding. This is tough! We got Scylla, but at least there was no Charybdis. LOL!

Had he failed the save, we'd all be toast, so no complaints. We just have to do a zillion points of damage to a sea creature from the boat, now. Too bad Talon's swimming, but it could be worse. I have a bunch of orders to bark on my turn.


Windfavor Will:
1d20 ⇒ 11

With Seltyn's aid, Windfavor quickly realizes the illusion for what it is. He adds, "That was a masterful illusion, the shadows and drift looked just right for a bit. But now I see it is nothing!"

Seltyn:
Unfortunately you are not out of the woods yet, realizing Seltyn is the primary threat, he feels a massive intellect trying to dominate him and turn him into a mindless puppet. He has visions of a vast undersea city with airbreathing slaves like Gretchen serving large sea creatures. Seltyn does not want to be one of them so a Will Save needed with +2 elvish bonus versus enchantment allowed.

Thalas first aid check on Elorin
Enemy Sea<---
Windfavor
Wil
Azlain
Suny in water
Bannermaiden
Seltyn
Human in water
Gretchen incapacitated
Talon in water
Elorin incapicitated


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

This does not bode well.

will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Oops! Kill me now!

**********************


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Actually, don't. I'll do it myself. LOL!


DM Rolls:
Lady Ciedrel Rolls2d20 ⇒ (8, 9) = 17

Windfavor Per/SM 2d20 ⇒ (14, 15) = 29
Windfavor takes in the action in and points to Seltyn, "He is fighting the creature. It is a Deep One."

Windfavor fits an arrow to his bow, "Guide us true wizard, these are nasty beasts."

Order of Action
Windfavor Readied action
Wil<---
Azlain<---
Suny in water
Bannermaiden
Seltyn
Human in water
Gretchen incapacitated
Talon in water
Deep One


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

Suny swims up to Talon,

"Ye ready t'get back on'a boat?" She asks brightly, her head barely clearing the surface of the water.


Seltyn/Azlain:
New will save for each of you--any against nature commands grant new Will saves.

Suny:
Suny sees Talon grapped around the legs by a huge creature with a mass of tentacles. Getting closer will risk attack from this 25 foot long creature.


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

"Bugger..." Suny mutters as she takes in the scene.

"Talon! Be ready t'hold yer breath!" She shouts, before disappearing beneath the surface.

DM Chainmail:
Okay, Suny has a 'run' speed being native to the waters, right? So, her plan is to back off...then come 'running in' past this critter, using her 'acrobatics' in the water to swirl and tumble and other wise juts making herself as hard to hit a target as possible.

The hope is said beasty will see her rush in as more of a threat and release Talon...heck even then chasing her would be a good thing.

Basically, it's hopefully got lots of tentacles at its 'front' and not so much tentacles at its 'other' end. A quick 'rush' at this other end might hopefully spook it into getting ready to attack said threat and let Talon go.

Acrobatics:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Bluff/Feint:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

'Running'/Swimming fast is a 'free' sort of action for Suny.

That's as much of a plan as Suny has at the moment. (^_^)


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

CM :

Spoiler:
will save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22


Seltyn engages in a titanic mental struggle breaking free and regaining control. Seltyn also realizes Windfavor was considering shooting him if he failed. Full round action to break free, but Seltyn's 'Master of His Domain' to quote my favorite sitcom.

Suny tries to distract the elder creature, but takes a tentacle swipe as she moves in. Suny takes 6hp physical

Deep One Attack:
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 241d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Suny Fail DC16 Fort:
Your skin begins to turn fishlike and translucent.

Suny's maneuvre grants Talon another chance to break free. CMB check for Talon with +4.

Talon Fail DC16 Fort:
Your skin begins to turn fishlike and translucent.

Suny:
Suny sees the human assassin swim towards the sea creature grabbing onto a large tentacle. The human's skin turns slimy and translucent.


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Wil hears Windfavors words and turns to see Seltyn standing rigid, without much choice he moves to the Balista in the hopes that whatever is out there is within sight.

MA: Move 40ft, Standing next to ballista and lookingfor a target.


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

Suny frowns, "Well...that in't good..." She murmurs.

Lining up for another attack run, cover me Red 2. XD

Acrobatics:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Bluff/Feint:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 (To try and make the bugger 'Flat finned' :P)

Again, a swoop by 'run' action to distract Mr Wriggle-face.


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Seltyn can do no more this round than look at Windfavor, saying with his look: Don't shoot me! Shoot that!

Killing Gretchen wasn't a mistake. Letting her die, if she can be revived, would be. As long as she's this creature's thrall, she's not safe to us, though. Thalas could stabilize her, but he's got bigger worries at the moment. Seltyn will sacrifice the human for now. Her controller cares even less about her. She has no choice.

It takes so little evil to undo so much good.

He throws off the horrific images clouding his mind, and sees himself and his friends again. This isn't over. Fight. Magic. Kill.


Windfavor moves the tiller and slams the ship hard to starboard (right).
Order of Action
Wil moved to ballista
Azlain<---
Suny in water (distracting Deep One)
Bannermaiden
Seltyn regained control
Windfavor moving ship
Human in water
Gretchen incapacitated
Talon in water <---
Thalas <--
Deep One

Azlain Will save, Talon CM check at +4 to break free


f Elf bard/4. Init +2/Low-Light Vision/Perception +11/ AC16, T12: FF14/

CM:
Thank you for letting me pray to a god, I am just writting it up now and picking a god/goddess.


f Elf bard/4. Init +2/Low-Light Vision/Perception +11/ AC16, T12: FF14/

Elorin's Prayer:
Elorin wakes up, at least she thinks she does. The last she remembers was falling asleep on the ship and now she was … Somewhere else and knew in her gut that her friends where in trouble, She desperately had to do something. So she searched her memory and experiences with the gods and calls upon the only Goddess she thought could help. Her mind wondered to the Dryad that had sacrificed herself and then she remembered her fathers teachings, in a flash she knew.

I humbly Call upon Iomedae,

The Righteous one who led the Knights of Ozem in the Shining Crusade against the forces of the Whispering Tyrant. You who passed the Test of the Starstone and ascend to godhood.

I ask you to save my friends from a great danger.

They need to fight a great Evil in the land a cult of Rovagug who Dare to desecrate and rule by evil. We have pledged to our people and to the humans to help them and to fight with honour and righteousness in the defence of good and the battle against this vicious evil.

I ask for their sake not for mine, I accept whatever fate beholds me but I cannot accept the fate of my friends. I know many ask to be saved and I know it is up to you who you deem worthy. Our intentions are pure and our goal is to remove the Rovagug menace, please allow them to live to do that. This battle is not their fate, the battle to save those that have sacrificed much is their fate.

In honour of that sacrifice and in honour to you I offer anything I have in exchange for your blessing in this. My life, my soul, my memory’s, my all, everything I own in mortal realm and everything I have in any other realm. I offer you myself and all I am.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


Fort save1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

CM - break grapple1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 4 = 11

Talon struggled mightily to break free and resisted whatever the foul slime that was burning his skin was trying to accomplish. As a dark shape called out to him he felt his hope blossom as he realized it was Suny and as the beast whipped at her with a long tentacles he saw a chance to escape...

Straining with everything he was worth he tried to break the grasp the beast had on him...


Thalas with a heavy heart picks up Oneshot and rises to his feet, as he turns he see young Wil already readying to man the Ballista and sighs in relief. At least he hasn't lost himself to rage again or did he not notice? With one last look at the fallen Elorin and the sobbing bannermaiden he decides not to tell the Paladin until later...

They needed focus now, not uncontrolled wrath...

With a quick stride he reached the rails and looked over to where Seltyn was pointing and shouting. He looked on grimly into the choppy waters as Suny danced around some sort of creature beneath the waves...

MAx2: Pick Up Oneshot, Move to railing.

He felt silly talking to a bow but at the moment he didn't care, they needed to defeat this thing and quickly... "Oneshot, please lend me your aid this night. We have a mighty foe to vanquish and i'm afraid I alone will not be enough. What say you my friend?"

Do I need to make a perception check?


At the depth it is at, 15 ft, it has 20% concealment and requires a DC 12 per to target. It is smitable by ballista.


Azlain Will Save 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 2 = 7
Azlain tries to shake off the hold of the creature from the depths, but instead retreats from the railing then rushes at Thalas trying to carry both of them overboard.
Azlain CM1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Azalain hits Thalas squarely by the railing of the ship. As Azlain and Thalas tumble into the water, Windfavor shouts, "He is not the master of his own mind."

The creature seems distracted by using his mental powers, and keeps Talon in a tight grip underwater. Talon appears to be breathing fine underwater. Suny finds her skin changing and breathing water fine also.

The ship delays a bit to Windfavors aggressive steering, but it whips around and Wil readies for a shot. Per 12 to see the creature, roll d100 to check for 20% concealment. Ballista is mwork for +1

Wil feels the Inheritor herself is aiding him. +2 more to Ballista shot.

Order of Action
Wil<---
Suny in water<---
Bannermaiden<---
Seltyn<---
Windfavor<---
Human in water
Gretchen incapacitated
Talon in water
Thalas in water
Azlain in water
Deep One

Elorin:
Iomedae has listened. 3d20 ⇒ (12, 7, 2) = 21


HP 23/51, AC 26, CMD 25, Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4

Chainmail:
Will save for hitting water- 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16


Azlain wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Azlain:
+2 for Elven resistance does it exactly! You snap free!

HP 23/51, AC 26, CMD 25, Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4

With a huff, Azlain flails in the water, his senses going back to him as the shock of the cold salt water seeps into the open wounds covering his body. His eyes go wide and he sucks air in through his teeth at the sudden pain.

"Thalas? I... I'm sorry."

Swim to stay afloat: 1d20 + 3 - 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 - 3 = 14

Though his head is above water for the moment, it is clear that Azlain does not know how to swim.


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

Swim: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (3) - 2 = 1

Caught by Azlain's surprise attack from behind and gripping the unfamiliar Oneshot, Thalas is unable to keep his head above water.

"Gurgle!"


HP 23/51, AC 26, CMD 25, Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4

"S#*+!"


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

FA: Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
MA: Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
MA: Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Despite Seltyn's shouting and pointing at something in the choppy water below Wil just couldn't focus on it. He watched as Azlain and Thalas went over the railing, Azlain suddenly going mad and losing himself. Everything was going to hell and here he was trying to blink away salt water. Just as he lost hope of sighting the creature he spotted something, large andark beneath the waves. But it was too late to fire now he had to hope that he would get another chance as the precious seconds ticked by...

Under the Skill it says MA if the Stimulus is still available, the deep one thrashing in the water sounded like stimulus to me, lol but it took more then one move to accomplish so its a next round thing... Which sucks. :(


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

Um..Suny was already breathing fine underwater....

Perception:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Continue the distraction tactics

2,251 to 2,300 of 3,750 << first < prev | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Team Elf in Elves versus Dwarves - Dwarves and Gnomes KEEP OUT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.