Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Elven team in Campaign Elves vs Dwarves -- Dwarves and Gnomes Keep Out (Inactive)

Game Master Chainmail

An old school homebrew campaign for a party of Elves. They will interact with a party of dwarves on an increasing basis.
Current map


2,151 to 2,200 of 3,750 << first < prev | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | next > last >>

Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

I totally missed the part about six shots... was very tired yesterday after driving a good part of it and, especially, my son wailing his head off to get out of his seat for the final 15 minutes of it.

Consider this part of my actual participation.

50 yards (150 feet): 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 4 - 2 = 15 hit
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 stick

70 yards (210 feet): 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 - 4 = 15 hit
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 bounce


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

Scores:

Seltyn - 0
Talon - 13
Elesandriel - 1
Thalas - 4
Wil - 6
Elorin - ?


f Elf bard/4. Init +2/Low-Light Vision/Perception +11/ AC16, T12: FF14/

Elorin Stepping forward having waited for others to go, unfurling One Shot form her shoulder. "Lets show these guys how its done ay one shot."

Elorin had missed her competitive side, but being at home and amongst her old friends who had come to see her she felt it swell up inside her again. if only her confidence matched her competitiveness.

Round one she aims for the 70 yard, wanting to do well but her confidence not allowing her to go all the way.
1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 6 - 4 = 11
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Round two, Taking a knock from that miss she aims for the 50 yards.
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Round 3, Shaking out of it an spurred by One shots laughter, she decides if she is going to miss she may as well miss the last target, 100yards.
1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 6 - 4 = 20
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Round 4, very happy and surprised by the hit, she aims yet again for 100 yards.
1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 6 - 4 = 22
1d8 + 1d8 + 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (6) + (4) + (3) + 6 = 19

Round 5, the last arrow, almost going right through the target she felt she was getting the hang of it now, so another arrow flies towards 100yard mark.
1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 6 - 4 = 3
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Round 6, After the abysmal miss, the arrow flying at such a height that it hit the ground in front of her, she takes a bow to the laughing crowd. Well not the first time I've fluffed in front of people. She ignores One shot's amusement and continues.

Round 6, her confidence knocked a lot, she aims for the 50 yards.
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Turning back to the crowd and to her fellow competitors and bowing to thema dn one shot, before returning for the results.


f Elf bard/4. Init +2/Low-Light Vision/Perception +11/ AC16, T12: FF14/
Thalas Lebarath wrote:

Scores:

Seltyn - 0
Talon - 13
Elesandriel - 1
Thalas - 4
Wil - 6
Elorin - ?

That makes it 23 for Elorin I think. forgive me if my counting is wrong. some one check please and ill post the trainers response.


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

I got 23 as well.


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

Not a tie, I was verifying your score of 23 since that's how I interpreted your previous comment to be asking. Thalas' score was a measly 4 LOL but sorry if my previous was confusing in that respect.


f Elf bard/4. Init +2/Low-Light Vision/Perception +11/ AC16, T12: FF14/

Ah ok no worries will delete and re-post. hehe


f Elf bard/4. Init +2/Low-Light Vision/Perception +11/ AC16, T12: FF14/

When Elorin returns to stand with everyone. the trainer speaks.

"Thank you so much everyone, we have seen some excellent examples of archery and some examples of what not to do"He turns to Seltyn as he said that."I thought our own Elorin was the entertainer, you certainly give her a run for her money." He says with a hearty laugh.

"Well before we get to the matter of the scores, lets have a big cheer for our competitors."

"Hip hip"
Crowd reply's "Hurray"

"Hip hip"
Crowd reply's "Hurray"

"Hip hip"
Crowd reply's "Hurray"

"A big thank you to everyone for taking part. Thalas Lebarath, Wilaml Fmelvam, Suny, Talon Moonwalker, Seltyn Sevenleaf and Elorin Silentall." As each name is said, the crowd cheers, though a slightly larger cheer for Seltyn, seems the crowd liked the show.

"Can Wilaml of the house of Fmelvam, Talon Moonwalker and Elorin Silentall step forward."

Once people have stepped forward he will bring the medals over.

"With a wonderful score of 6 points, Wilaml of the house of Fmelvam you win third place, this wonderful medal and free drinks. Lets hear it for Wilaml!"

The crowd cheers. A female Elf from the training ground kisses Wil on the cheek and a places the medal round his neck.

The trainer moves over to Talon.

"With a brilliant score of 13 points, Talon Moonwalker you win Second place, this wonderful medal and free drinks. Lets hear it for Talon!"

The crowd cheers., The same female Elf from the training ground kisses Talon on the cheek and a places the medal round his neck.

The trainer than moves to Elorin and smiles. she had grown a lot since he last saw her.

"With a skillful score of 23 points, Elorin 'sleepless voice' Silentall, you win First place, this wonderful medal and free drinks. lets hear it for Elorin and all our contestants!"

The crowd cheers again. The same female Elf from the training ground kisses Elorin on the cheek and a places the medal round her neck.

"and lets not forget free drinks for all out competitors, so if any of you ladies or gentleman fancy a drink you know who to ask today." He turns to all the competitors, laughs and bows to them. clapping and cheering along with the crowd.


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

Suny laughs, claps and cheers along with every one in the crowd. Happy to be happy with every one else. (^_^)


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Wil accepts the medal gracefully, pumping his fist in the air in time with the Hurrah's as he cheers Talon and Elorin on. In a quiet moment he talks to the pair. "I knew it was a longshot to try and compete with you two. With your divinely inspired grace Elorin and your bowery skills Talon, this old one eyed archer didn't stand a chance." He said all of this with good humor. He had enjoyed himself immensely and accepted the third place medal with a flourish and a deep bow to the crowd.


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Wil sits back enjoying some light elven wine and chatting it up with some of the locals, he never drank to get drunk as someone always needed a steady hand to heal them at times like these. So he waited, calm and collected as everyone enjoyed themselves. I will cherish these moments, this happiness and comradeship, to keep us for the coming days. We cannot possibly fail.

The cult wasn't far from his mind and he emptied his glass as his thoughts turned dark. We will take her back and they will pay for their arrogance... Wait for us Tree Mother and don't lose hope, we will crush this cults throat and restore the balance.


f Elf bard/4. Init +2/Low-Light Vision/Perception +11/ AC16, T12: FF14/

After helping the training ground clear up, Elorin heads to the bar, Seeing Wil sat down she wonders over and asks if she can join him.

If he says yes. She will sit down. "You did well today, I wish I had that natural talent, without 'One shot' I would of been in last place I am sure of it."

She pauses for a moment. "I hope today was fun for everyone, I think after recent events we needed to have some constructive fun. I tend to be more than useless in battle, but I hope I can at least cheer people up."

"How are you doing? You spent a lot of time around humans right, What are they like?"She Asks spinning her finger round the rim of her glass.


The archery contest raises the spirits of the elves in garrison. One of the aspiring bowyers is fascinated by Elorin's bow. He can produce composite bows and enchant them mwork and +1

The ceremony of passing is held for the bannermaiden.

Her mortal remains are consumed in a ceremony of renewal. A divine pillar of flame transforms the body into an ethereal spirit that ascends quickly on a solitary, huge golden sunbeam.

A replacement elf maiden takes up the banner. Although young, she has passed all the tests required to carry the banner.

Windfavor has prepared his vessel to sail to the shipyards. He suggests all final preparations be made as it may be a long journey.


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Wil would never turn away his fellow Foxes. Especially the cute ones. ;) Apologies for the long post!

Wil stands and waves Elorin to have a seat, giving up his own if they're weren't any available. Once she's comfortable he sits down. At her words he smiles warmly and takes a small drink from his wine glass. "It was very entertaining, it is nice to have relaxed moments and time to train. Entertainment like this though... It helps bring hope and happiness more then one could imagine... I must thank you again for allowing me to participate."

He looked at Elorin then looking her in the eye and hoping that his next words were not muddled by the wine. ”Your much to hard on yourself. You know where I learned my skills? I learned how to heal from years of fighting. That’s where my skills lie, so you Elorin. Oneshot or not milady, you are far from useless... He swirled the wine in his glass and realized he’d been drinking far too much as a tingling was going through his fingertips. As he set it down on the table and slid it away he focused on what he was trying to say. ”Your gift is special, your able to win without a battle ever taking place, with grace, beauty and the power of your voice alone your able to win over a kingdom. To create allies without instilling fear of coercion or intimidation. I see your accomplishments and find my own lacking in significance, anyone can fight, few can prevent fighting from ever taking place.”

He sat back breaking eye contact with her then and leaned his head back and rubbed his chin as he tried to sum up Mankind. There was no simple way to answer that question, yet he found that was the one asked the most. "Other then a little too much wine, i'm feeling very good." He says this light heartedly as he continues. "Man... The only way to describe them is that they are all Unique. I've seen so many personalities and yet they still surprise me. They also surprise me with the great works and wonders they can create as well in their short lives... Some that span even our own lifetimes, truly incredible... " He shakes his head and blinks. He smiles warmly while running his hand through his hair and feeling quite light-hearted while simultaneously not able to focus very well. "Apologies, I hope i'm not speaking gibberish now."


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

Thalas packs his few belongings the early on the morning of leaving, taking time to consider each item's potential utility on the journey to come: with such a long voyage ahead of them, it was important to travel light.

Bidding his fellow librarian-clerics of Labelas Enorath farewell, he was aboard Windfavor's ship.

So I can be sure, we're going after the ice-bound ships, right? And then the desert people to try and make an alliance with them?


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Assuming the night passes and Wil isn't tipsy. ;)

Wil, having packed his gear, boards Windfavors vessel, while he waited on-board he introduces himself to the new banner maiden. Greeting her with a warm smile, a bow and light kiss on her hand. "My name is Wil and it is a pleasure to know you will be accompanying us on our Journey. If there is ever anything I can do please let me know. I do apologize though as we never learned your name before now..." He leaned on the railing of Windfavors ship continuing to watch the banner maiden as she replied.


f Elf bard/4. Init +2/Low-Light Vision/Perception +11/ AC16, T12: FF14/

Waking in the morning, Elorin says fond farewells to her friends and packing what she has, she makes her way to the shore. Upon seeing Thalas and Wil on the ship she joins them.

"Permission to come aboard Windfavor." She says standing up right and straight as she says it. Smiling from ear to ear to see the ship again.

"Good to see you again Windfavor, how has the time and tide treated you?"


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

The wizard will cast about for any scrolls he can afford.


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

Suny spends the night upon the shore joining in with other folk who share her affinity for the sea.

Come the morning Suny asks/pays a friend/local to gather her few possessions and bring them to the ship. She herself simply enjoys the swim to the vessel which will be transporting them to their next endeavor.

Climbing aboard, and possibly waving a fond farewell to whom ever else she's made friends with over the previous evening Suny grins and waves as her companions also come upon deck. (^_^)


Male Human Sorcerer

May the morning rays bring you great joy as the wind forever fills your sails Windfavour. May your keel stay off the rocks, and the waves never impede you overly. It heartens me to see that you are alive and well, although I was surprised that we did not see you at the festivities.

Jumping aboard from the small boat that would have taken him out, he smiles and feels a little more normal. It reminds him of the purpose that they had in the first mission, and the success that they had had there.


The ship is ready for departure and the intelligence briefing is given before departure. The elven spymaster delivers his briefing.

Notes on Seaview (formerly coastal kingdom)
The human embassy to swamps was a failure, the king was ambushed and injured. He escaped with one third of his royal guard and is recovering well under guard in his palace. The Rovagug cultists have spread using deceit, terror, suspicion, and assassination to further their goals. Many of the jungle tribesman have fallen under their domain as the Rovagug cultists have perverted many local religions and superstitions to their advantage. A few magical demonstrations by wandering disciples have impressed and cowed the weak willed.

Notes on the Shipyards:
The importance of sailing the seas quickly was once highly valued by the coalition of King Horseborn. As a mobile warrior he understood the value of mobility on land as well as sea. After the war the ships where stored in the Shipyard under care of the guardian monks of the winds and weather. This monastic order of Gozreh was tasked with keeping the ships preserved until they would be needed. Rumor has it a ceremony preserving them in an icy tomb have kept at least the flagship of the mighty ships amply preserved.

Two approaches to the Shipyards are both fraught with peril. The land approach is through a treacherous bog. The sea approach involves navigating dangerous shoals and reefs to make the natural harbor that can shelter about four ships of small size. With the talents of Windfavor, it is assumed that he can navigate the treacherous shoals and reefs to find a suitable anchorage.


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Off we go!


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

Suny should be able to help navigate through tricky shoals and stuff as well. (^_^)


You board the Sprite, a small single-decked, single-masted cargo ship. A familiar sight for those that rode it on their first journey to the Coastal Kingdom weeks ago.

Windfavor, an aged sea elf with vestigial gills and Grand Admiral of the elven fleet (which is now just the Sprite), prepares to set sail for the Shipyards. A week journey up the coast the opposite way of the jungle tribes, Windfavor supervises the storage of a month of dry goods to last the entire crew. A large tank of spring water is stored on board and should last for a week without replenishment.

"Jump on board and get your sea legs ready. This will be an adventure for some of you landlubbers. Does anyone want me to try and rig a hoist to bring a mount on board? Last time we had a well-behaved animal. In the past we have placed a single warhorse in the cargo hold. Unfortunately we need a similar hoist to get him off the ship, and horsed eat quite a bit in foodstuffs."


Male Elf Ranger 4

The horses might be useful, but I don't think any of us are planning on staying on the island for a long period of time. I was thinking you would take us in through the shoals. Last time we tried going overland through that jungle it did not go well for us. With your expertise, and Suny's good eyes, I suspect we have a half decent chance of getting into the harbour without incident.


The elvish queen is there to see you off. The Lady is wearing a simple shift of white trimmed with light and dark green. A single silver pendant is around her neck.

Lady Ciedrel warns you as she goes into a slight trance, "I have had a glimpse into the future. You will heading into an area of elemental power. Elemental magic and the forces of nature will be strong there. I see you battling a sea creature that will attempt to sink your vessel. The battle will be a tough one."

Lady Ciedrel snaps out of her reverie, "The blessings and hopes of our nation are yours. Fair winds and following seas."

Windfavor smiles, "You remembered the farewell to sailors, my queen. We will be return and make you proud."


Male Elf Ranger 4

My Queen, what if we were to go via the land route? Would we face the same trials and tribulations as would be faced via the sea route?


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

Thalas frowns in thought at the prediction of a mighty sea creature attacking them during their journey. I must remember to seek guidance from Labelas tomorrow morning so that we may be prepared for this attack.


"I do know the sea journey avoids many dangers. We have never considered the land route up the coast from Seaview through the bogs. I think it would be nigh impossible to fight a sea monster going that way. That would be a three week journey to the ships by land. You would probably have to take Windfavor with you to sail the ship back. Interesting idea."

Lady Ciedrel wrinkles her brow in concentration.

"We never considered an all land route, only a landing to traverse the bog, which seemed obviously inferior to an all sea route. It is up to you. A problematic bog versus an almost sure sea monster. Well, which shall you choose?"


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Wil shakes his head at the idea of an all land. The cultists were moving too quickly, they had to be slowed and time was of the essence. "Look at how quickly the cultists are expanding, we can't afford to waste any more time or we will be facing a hydra with never ending heads. I'd rather face a Sea Serpent then allow them to gain a foothold."

He looks to Windfavor as he asks. "If the area we are going to be landing in is decent for horses then I would like to arrange to take my warhorse. If at all possible, but if the terrain is treacherous then I will leave Pure Heart behind. Also what weapons are onboard, because I will need to get familiarized with them on the way."


f Elf bard/4. Init +2/Low-Light Vision/Perception +11/ AC16, T12: FF14/

'By land or by sea, victors we...'Elorin paces as she thinks. "I vote by sea, the quicker we go, even if it is to a sea creature, the better. I will not let the Dryad be prisoner for a moment longer than she must." Spoken with a sharp but not irate tone.


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

"Another factor to consider is that should we make our journey entirely by sea, we avoid any number of unknown dangers that may be encountered during a land journey. Ogres, trolls, goblins, bandits, or dwarfs could slow our journey and leech our resources to nothing - whereas the journey by sea will be much quicker. Furthermore, with Lady Ciedrel's foretelling we can prepare ourselves accordingly: Seltyn and I can prepare appropriate spells, and we can stock an abundance of arrows, spears, and other weapons as well as maintain a vigilant watch cycle."


Male Elf Ranger 4

Your words are wise indeed, and convincing at that. Let us gain the resources that we need to protect ourselves and provision us all, and then make the most of the speed of Windfavour and his ship. Our path is clear


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

Thalas gives Talon a small bow - little more than a nod of his head - in thanks for the compliment.

"Master Windfavor, is the Sprite currently prepared for such an attack as Lady Ciedrel has warned will be met? What must we yet obtain that we may be so?"


"I may be able to mount a ballista. Unarmed and innocuous has been my plan with plenty of bows at hand."


Male Elf Ranger 4

Perhaps the ballista combined with the reinforcing of the sides of the boat as we had originally planned when we were going to meet with the humans all those weeks ago?


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

"Lady Ciedrel, Master Windfavor; with your permission I shall return to shore and seek to procure such a weapon for the Sprite... though I admit I know very little of engineering."

"Engineering", in this case, refers to seige engines such as ballista.


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Do we have time for that? A ballista would be nice, but how long will it take to get one and mount it?

knowledge engineering 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26


The elves have a ballista. To mount it should take a day. The sides of the boat are a standard waist high wooden rails. Anything higher would slow the ship down and interfere with the ability to tack and swing the sail.

As for stowing a warhorse in the hold. It will take a similar hoist at the landing site or packing a block and tackle and setting it up and unloading the horse. The unloading operation is of moderate difficulty and requires a large tree or pole to attach the equipment to on landing.

Going to an unknown area Windfavor points out bringing the horse is on the risky side.


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

"Master Windfavor, as it seems you and your crew have everything in hand, is there anything else we can help with to prepare for our journey?" Thalas smiles at the elderly sea elf and adds, "Or would it be best if we merely stayed out of the crew's way?"


"Well, I am the crew at the moment. I'll just get us ready to cast off. I will show you how to run a sail and help out some."
Lady Ciedrel runs to the dock to update you, "The attack of the sea monster will happen at night and involve magic."

She waves as you depart.


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

This much we know. I would ask a conference with my fellow spellcasters. Our Lady has warned us. We must coordinate our magic. Who can cast dancing lights, or light?

We live or die together.


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

Suny waves and smiles at the Lady as the ship casts off. She happily helps Windfavour with ship board duties.


f Elf bard/4. Init +2/Low-Light Vision/Perception +11/ AC16, T12: FF14/

Elorin helps around the ship where she can. Eager to get underway.


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Wil decides not to take Pure Heart, he'd journey with his warhorse again once this trip was over. For now he settled into the duties of Ship Surgeon as Windfavor's ship prepares to get underway. He gives a low whistle at the mounting of the ballista and once it was installed familiarizes himself with its use and shakes his head at the idea of fire the massive siege weapon.

Its a toss up as to who can operate the ballista better. Azlain has the most dex thus he has an extra +1 to attack but since it is a ranged weapon Talon has more Rng Weap feats. lol We may need to hash this out later.

"Azlain, you think you can operate this while I help you reload it?" Wil hoped that between the two of them they could fire the massive weapon quick enough to deter even the most vicious of sea creatures. "With Elorin wielding Oneshot and Talon's ability to rain death with his bow we should be able to put up a hell of a fight. Thalas do you think you can strengthen our attacks somehow? I wasn't sure if you were a battle priest or where your focus lies."

I didn't see where I couldn't assist in reloading the Ballista, that'll be your call chainmail. I would think it would reduce the reload time to one full round at least so 1 shot every two rounds. :)


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

I was under the impression we weren't waiting for the ballista, but if we can get it on the ship, we can install it while we're moving. If so, Wil's idea sounds good.


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

Thalas, still on the main deck, takes Lady Ciedrel's parting warning to heart.

During the meeting with Seltyn and (Elorin? Elesandriel?), he summarizes Lady Ciedrel's warnings, "A great sea creaturet shall attack by night and with magical assistance. It might be easier for Seltyn and I to 'feel' for magic than actively look for what may not be seen at all should the creature's power be great enough."


f Elf bard/4. Init +2/Low-Light Vision/Perception +11/ AC16, T12: FF14/

yes Elorin is there.

"I will help where I can. Another set of eyes, magic or othewise can not hurt right?" She replies.


Male Elf Ranger 4

I will help where I can, although not sure what Talon can do to sort out the ship etc. Just pretend I am bimbling about lol


The ship casts off and begins the week-long journey up the coast. The first two days are uneventful, and the wind is calm and slight. Windfavor makes the most of the small wind and avoids being becalmed. He tacks a little to see to get a favorable wind, and there is an occasional gull and bird of prey to break up an otherwise uneventful two days.

DM rolls:
3d20 ⇒ (11, 4, 15) = 30

Sprite at sea is into the current map (campaign tab at top or in the campaign tab). Note the colored areas are the raised bow with ballista (brown), and the area of the hold is colored (pink) to show how much of the cargo hold/below decks area there is. There is ten by ten hatch that can be opened to gain access below.

2,151 to 2,200 of 3,750 << first < prev | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Team Elf in Elves versus Dwarves - Dwarves and Gnomes KEEP OUT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.