Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Elven team in Campaign Elves vs Dwarves -- Dwarves and Gnomes Keep Out (Inactive)

Game Master Chainmail

An old school homebrew campaign for a party of Elves. They will interact with a party of dwarves on an increasing basis.
Current map


2,101 to 2,150 of 3,750 << first < prev | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | next > last >>

The elven court seems quite agitated, but everyone gets a warm reception upon your return. The elves are especially excited to see Wil, Suny, Azlain, and Thalas. The expatriate elfs are given the warmest welcome and shown to the elven library and invited to peruse the archives of five thousand years of history.

Lady Ciedrel speaks in a rare moment of candor:"We have neglected those of our kind out among the humans. in many ways, you have strengths we do not have. Many felt that the touch of the human race is corrupting one, especially given their harsh treatment of our kind. But I think the human flaws are ignorance, arrogance, and short-sightedness."

"The decision to bring your comrade back is a tough one. One that I cannot make for you. To ease the burden, have set a portion of our resources aside for your use. Rather than tax your limited resources, we can draw from your future operating budget. We have come a a long way since having to trade and grovel for food, but we are still limited in our resources. Many of us realize your hope requires sacrifice on our part."

Seltyn is asked for the final decision on the raise dead+restore.

The exercises at the training area go well. The elves also have an outdoor archery range with aquatic targets set up and buoyant practice arrows that are gathered in canoes after rounds of shooting.


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

Suny's thoughts on the matter of the raise+restore is to wait. Have Mages cast 'gentle repose' upon her and we shall 'build up' to the target of returning her. *Bows*

As for the floating targets? I can see Suny slipping away and trying to have some fun/mischief of her own with those. (^_~)


HP 23/51, AC 26, CMD 25, Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4

"Thank you, Lady." Azriel says with a slight but sincere bow.

Browsing the old volumes, Azlain quickly becomes overwhelmed. I know where I need to start, but I don't know when that is.

Looking around for a librarian, he approaches and asks, "Is there a historian I might speak with?"


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

"I believe I qualify as a 'historian', Azlain," Thalas smiled in gentle humor. "I will help, if I can."


HP 23/51, AC 26, CMD 25, Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4

"When was the reign of the Ebon Knight?"


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

Knowledge (History): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

"Ahh, the reign of the Ebon Knight," says Thalas, before offering a summary of his reign. "This volume here," he pulls a leather-bound volume from a nearby shelf, "is a fair account by the human scholar Miles Naismith."


HP 23/51, AC 26, CMD 25, Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4

"Thank you. In addition I would like a book detailing the major events of known history. A timeline of the past. Is there such a book here?"


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Wil returned Aunt's hug lightly before continuing on to the training yard. He enjoyed practise at trying to hit the aquatic targets but proved rather poor at that affair, he was not that great at aquatic combat, a weakness he hoped to rectify...

He trained so hard that by the end of it he was very sore and tired, which was a good sign as his old instructor used to tell him. 'If your not sore as hell, then you ain't trying Rook!'

At the end of the day he swept and bowed to those among the Elven court and spoke of the positive facets of mankind and how, like any race, you see both sides of the Moral coin. But with man's short lives many make grand achievements for a people that live but a tenth the span of an elven life.


Upon noticing Thalas, Seltyn, and Azlain in the library, a grizzled sea elf enters and greets Seltyn, who he obviously already knows, and the two newcomers.

"I can see you are learning of our long history. I will save you much reading of 50 centuries of dull historical lists and records. In the beginning we are told the world was all feyborn and from these the father of all elves was born as totally unusual child with massive strength of character and magic beyond the most powerful of spirits. He went on to create and father our entire race through natural and arcane magic of an unparalleled level."

"After ten elven generations or roughly twenty centuries the elves and feyborn lived unchallenged and in harmony. Some of the elves became corrupted by the power over nature and the world, and in a supreme act of jealousy and rebellion, they created their own creatures to worship them. These creatures were a strange mix of animals, feyborn, and elvenkind. As the pure elves sought to purge these heretics, the heretics made alliances with devils and summoned devils to their aid."

"Knowledge of dwarvenkind is sketchy this far back, but it is known the dwarves had a similar break and droved their evil kind underground at about the same time."

"Although the evil elves and their allies were driven underground, the practice of using magic to create more continued and the goblins and orcs arose as a further threat to elvenkind. The elven dieties and dwarven dieties allied to create the first human dieties which in turn created another race in their image to help the elves and the dwarves in their battles against evil. The first humans quickly multiplied and seemed to easily check the orcs and goblins at every turn."

"Humans, elves and dwarves easily had the upperhand for twenty centuries. Then ten centuries ago the goblin wars began as the underground evil races were no longer content staying out of the sun. Two competing and equally theories have told of a lack of resources underground and a jealousy for those above the ground that drove the first of the goblins to raid and fight aboveground."

"The goblin wars were mostly over 600 hundred years ago, but the final battle only ended over fifty years ago. Six hundred years ago, the rise of the necromancers, the death knights, and the evil cults spread within the human ranks as well as those of the goblins. This delayed the defeat of the goblins and caused problems as the forces of good found another foe--one that operated within their ranks. Many elves and gnomes found themselves upset as the humans treated them increasingly poorly. This culminated with the moving of the elves and dwarves into smaller and smaller 'reservations'."


Thalas discovers the worst of the extraplanar forces of evil with the power over life an death was the Ebon Knight, who first appeared over four hundred years ago and was considered immortal. His primary adversary was a family of hobbit paladins called the Wheatfields who passed down the duty of hunting the evilest to extinction from generation to generation. Although he thwarted the worst of the necromancers, it is unclear if the Wheatfields have vanquished the Ebon Knight for good.


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

Later that evening a knock comes quietly upon Wilaml's bed-room door:

opening said portal reveals Suny standing in the hall with a sheet wrapped around her. She looks at Wilaml and asks simply if she might come in and chat a while.

Shall await a reply. (^_^)


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

The elven courts were unlike anything Wil had ever experianced, to say they were similar to way human's carried themselves would be insulting at best. The experience had been enjoyable though and very informative, when the other Foxes broke off and headed to the library, he found himself surrounded with more attention then he had wanted or expected. After being grilled, albeit politely, about his mannerism's and how his family had managed in human lands. It took sometime but eventually he found a way to escape politely to his chambers and wrap his right hand.

@Suny: Later that Evening:

His training had wrought its own... consequences, so instead of wasting his talents in healing a minor wound he would instead reflect and work through the pain. Pain was a good teacher as their was more then one type and many were good in their own way. With his right hand in wraps he was unable to write and so he settled with taking care of his gear when someone knocked on his door. Rising quickly he opened the door, greeted whoever was on the other side with a warm smile.

He was pleasantly surprised when it turned out to be Suny, however, he was more surprised at what she was draped in. Finding himself at a loss, he turned his attention to why she was possibly here. "Sister Suny, is there something I can help you with?"


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

Upon being addressed by a tough, older-looking elf in the library, Thalas pays rapt attention to the history of his people.

"I thank you, sir, for the brevity of your telling of the history of our people. Such concision is a skill beyond that of most scholars. Particularly the telling of the beginning of the Goblin Wars and the descent of our race has been something that had eluded me."

Their peoples' history recounted, Thalas turns to Azlain to provide him the information he requested.

"Azlain, the Ebon Knight was a leader for forces of evil that created the goblins. He first appeared approximately four hundred years ago, and a hobbit family of paladins called the Wheatfields made vanquishing him their primary objective. I do not know if they have succeeded in this task. It would be wise to seek out the Hobbits Wheatfield to settle the accounts where the Ebon Knight is concerned. We have more pressing obligations, however, so must remember to do so when an opportunity at last presents itself."


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

Well, since there be rilly nuthin' complicated a-tall about whut Suny an' Wil be doin' (^_~)

Suny smiles and looks to Wilaml, asking,

"Might I come in and we chat about some things..." Her Elvish far better and more 'cultured' than her way with Human words.

(^_^)


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Seltyn will take what treasure he has and try to buy scrolls and learn a few spells.


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Wil enjoyed using his elven more often, his dialect wasn't up to par just yet but the experience was worth the embarrassment. He worked his way through Suny's elven and nodded, waving his wrapped hand wide as he stepped aside. "Of course, please forgive the mess." Once she was inside he cleared a spot for her and resettled his items. Satisfied he turned back to Suny and leaned against the simple desk in the room.

Description of Wil:

His right hand is wrapped in a tight fitting gauze bandage, clothed in simple traveling clothes mostly. His armor and weapons are leaned neatly against the desk.


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

The meeting and discussion. A beginning:

So, since there will be a lot of 'too-ing and fro-ing. Though hiding everything under a spoiler would be the way to go for now. (^_^)

Suny wanders into the room and simply lets the sheet she's wearing pool to the floor. Seeming inured to Wilaml's methods of house keeping.

She skips over and hops up onto the bed, bouncing over and lifting a pillow which she wraps herself around as she sits against the head board. For a moment she simply hugs, cuddles and snuggles against the pillow. Resting her head upon it she sighs,

"T'is wonderful soft..." She purrs in her Human brough. Looking eventually to Wilaml she smiles.

"I isn't like we don't have such luxuries at home. Just that the types and amounts of materials we have is...different" She chuckles.

"Wood and rope and stone we have plenty of. But the stuff for making silk and cloth? Not so much. As for metals, you'd be surprised what a folk can do with-out access to a lot of nails." She winks.

"So, any way. About our differences. I could tell that (Banner-maid Bugger'd if I can remember the NPC's name. Shame on me) fate has affected you." Suny holds up a hand.

"Don't get me wrong. At the time I was as many parts seething and crying. But now...well, those who've done the deed have met their various punishments. We have time to wait for her to be restored." Suny smiles..

"I think that is one differences between us. You seem so much...quicker than I." She tilts her head.

So, that's a start. If things grow on too much we could flip it over the the OOC?


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

The meeting and discussion. A beginning::

Wil was quick to look to the ceiling politely when Suny's sparse coverings fell to the floor; he resumed looking at her once she had kidnapped his pillow and gotten comfortable. He listened politely as she spoke, smiling as he tried to picture her homeland, their aquatic brethren and her homeland would be a sight to behold under the waves. When she spoke of the Flam he sighed and looked to the floor. ”Too human, is what my father would say. I’ve spent decades among Mankind and I’ve picked up some of their traits as well. It’s why I’m impatient, passionate and fiery… I don’t like seeing a life wasted like that, because I’ve seen so much death yet I do not allow myself to become indifferent to it. Or allow coin to determine my decisions.” His smile faded as he opened his journal to the first page and then handed it to Suny. ”This should make you understand…”

The journal was a detailed list of names followed by the race, date of death and injury reports. Clean, precise and thorough. The first name was Wil’s brother, Cilam Fmelvam, whose injuries involved a multitude of wounds caused by bladed weapons. Before she could ask another question Wil spoke. [b]”I carry each loss with me, learn what I can and move on, hence why I jumped at the chance to not add Flam to this list.“[b] He was quiet then, the first half of his journal were all the same, name after name and the other half was multiple pages of how to mend bones or to take care of injuries.


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

The meeting and discussion. A beginning:

Suny looks through the little booklet that Wilaml hands her. Noting the many names and other information. She frowns,

"Hmm...but that's what I've been trying to tell you. Flam's life hasn't been wasted. More 'Put on hold', like." She smiles,

"What? Do you think splashing about in the surf is just all days of nothing but fun?" She laughs and there is a rueful tone to her voice.

"I can tell you that even sharks, not to mention other nasties, can very easily use those said same waves in which to hide and take a meal." She shakes her head.

"My kin, that's kind of one of the reasons we live on the islands as we do. We've seen the dangers of the ocean deep and are more than happy to run away and hide upon out little dots of land." She smiles, "That's the other reason we stay near the sea. So that, should any large enough group of marauders come sailing by, we can disappear into the ocean." She wriggles about and snuggles the pillow slightly.

"Maybe you have a different impression of who my folk are. We're not Ocean brethren. We live in that shifting place amongst the tides." She grins now with mischief in her eyes.

"I've been told it's said my kin look at the world all 'side ways'." She giggles, "Some times I've even heard my kin mention it especially of me." She looks to Wilaml.

"It's one of the reasons I want to talk with you. I saw how you responded to Spider and the other folk's way of life. How it disagreed with you on some level. That's what I want to try and understand. So we, between us, don't have any falling outs."

(^_^)


Male Elf Ranger 4

When the training finally finishes, both the hunting and the being hunted, Talon himself feels truly worn out. The ghosts of the past, his death and rebirth and all things in between are whilst not dealt with completely, should not often plague his sleep again. Stowing his bow once more over his shoulder, he heads to the smiths, wishing to speak with them and learn their craft. There was much to be said for learning how to make your own weapons and the like so that you might further master yourself. It used to be said by his father that if someone made their own bow, then it was an extension of the soul, and thus the person could be learnt about based upon the design of the weapon. It was why when his father had died, the bow and many of his possessions had been buried with him, as a way to respect the souls of the dead.


HP 23/51, AC 26, CMD 25, Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4

Azlain sighed.

"Four hundred years..."

Briefly thanking Thalas and the grizzled sea elf, Azlain left the library lost in his own thoughts.

He wasn't sure how he got there but eventually he found himself on the roof of a tall building, sitting with his legs dangling into empty air, simply looking out over the town.


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

The meeting and discussion. A beginning::

Wil raised an eyebrow questioningly at Suny, perhaps she hadn't understood it the way he did. "No, I don't see your people looking at it sideways, if you are a reflection of your people then you all are truly blessed with a positive outlook." He rose with his arms crossed. "I understand there are dangers no matter where you live or how you live. All I am saying is i'm not ruled by the coin. That purse yesterday was the most i've ever held in my life and parting with it was easy. I hope we raise Flam but untils its done I won't hold my breath."

He fidgeted with his holy symbol as he continued. "If anyone looks at it sideways its me Suny, i'm ruled by the Law. In ways that none of you will ever understand, to allow that bandit to escape punishment would have possibly placed me in a position where I was stripped of all my powers. I would be a common soldier who is able to bandage wounds well. Our Father would abandon me if I made such a grievous breach in my oaths, but that is the rub." He rubbed his head uncomfortable at trying to explain the strained relationship with Spider and his friends. "People like Spider and his friends, its... It's just best I don't associate with them. To put it simply, I left to protect them..."

He looked Suny in the eye, all his previous mirth and friendliness fled as he spoke low and steely. "From me."


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

The meeting and discussion. A middle:

Suny tilts her head at Wilaml's words. "See, I think we're still failing to understand each other. What 'laws'? The world just is. As for the Human's who attacked us escaping? Yah, that wasn't gong to happen. My kin have definite views on what you do when other people do things to you...kind of thing..." Suny sighs,

"Now here I am not seeming to make sense even to me." And she gives a rueful smirk. "Still, it's good to see you're not so...'immediate' with some tings." She grins brightly for a moment before continuing in a slightly more sombre tone,

"Now, Spider and his folk? I would be counting him and his as friends. Which you now seem to be inclined to raise some threat towards them?" And she arches and eyebrow, "Here's another thing we seem to have a difference in..."


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

Thalas stays in the library to continue speaking with Windfavor, exchanging knowledge of times in the distant and recent past. He made sure to spend time with any courtiers present, playing upon his minor "celebrity" status to ensure the court's goodwill for himself, his companions, and their missions - particularly as Lady Ciedrel had granted them the boon of forwarding their operating expenses.

Later in the day, he moves from the palace library to the temple of Labelas Enorath to visit with the other priests and clerics there and commune with his deity.

Would it be possible to use the extension of funds by Lady Ciedrel to purchase a Wand of Cure Light Wounds? At CL1, it's 750gp.

I'll also use the opportunity while in the temple to swap out prepared spells (already shown on my character sheet).


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

The meeting and dicussion:

Wil rubs a hand over his face, it was always so hard to explain and no one ever understood. Justicar's were what his family aspired to, Justicar's upheld the law to the letter, it was how his family had survived. The Law of civilized lands was different with each territory but the rules and oaths of his family were all the same. The oaths were to be taken seriously because not only did they have a price but they came with consequences...

"I'm bound by oaths that require me to learn the law of each civilized land, of which there are [i]many[/], and to uphold them to the utmost while within their borders. Only in the most dire of circumstances am I to ignore them. As for Spider and his friends they have nothing to fear from me, he did me a favor and i'm repaying him by ignoring their dealings. If they hadn't made it so obvious they were up to something it wouldn't have pained me so."

Wil shook his head, he was tired and frustrated that he was making it more confusing with the longer he spoke. He leaned against the desk again and looked at Suny. "Look, lets just leave it be. What other questions do you have?"


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

The meeting and discussion. A middle and maybe an end:

Suny frowns as Wilaml sighs and shows his fatigue from a hard day,

"Ah, I am sorry. Every one's been really busy all day and here I am getting in your way of relaxing." She looks at the size of Wilaml's bed, then at Wilaml.

"Would you like some one to snuggle with? Maybe help sooth you to sleep?" She offers with a happy smile and a friendly grin, holding her arms out invitingly, though still covered by Wilaml's pillow.


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

The meeting and discussion:

Wil chuckles, he was tired but it was hard to stay frustrated for long when Suny was around. Not wanting to seem rude he smiled at her. "No need for apologies and I'd be honored to have such lovely company tonight."

He pulled off his shirt, revealing the faded scars from battles long past, he kept his trousers and eyepatch on. He'd never taken it off around others, except for some among the companions. He was nervous at first wdhen he slipped into Suny's welcoming embrace, he was uncomfortable around women because of his scars. As they settled down he looked towards the ceiling and blushing a deep red as he asked.

"How do you do it? How do you stay so... Carefree?"


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

The meeting and discussion. An ending. (^_^):

Suny quickly and easily moves the pillow back to its starting position as Wilaml settles in beside her. She deftly and dextrously arranges herself around the Paladin as the pair of them take up the space upon the mattress.

She hums a soft tune for a while, even as Wil asks his question of her attitude. She quietens her singing and snuggles,

"How do I do what? It's what I am. It's just the way of how my Kin are..." Is her simple, honest but probably still puzzling answer. As she starts softly singing a lullaby of her folk Wilaml also notices his aches, pains and injuries of the day are feeling better than they were before.

Cast 'Cure Light Wounds' on Wilaml:1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 (^_^)

Also, can a Bard 'Inspire a good night's rest' with their song power, as well as inspire courage and such? (^_~)


f Elf bard/4. Init +2/Low-Light Vision/Perception +11/ AC16, T12: FF14/

Soon getting bored of the game she played with talon, Elorin spends much of her time amongst as many different people as she can. She will head to her old home and perform in a few bars or parks, where ever she can.

Telling story's of their exploits and sharing human folk lore she picked up whilst in the human kingdom.

But before she does that she will visit Flambeaux's family. It felt right to her that some one who was with her should be with the family during this time.


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

The meeting and discussion. An ending.:

Wil laid there, enjoying the hum of Suny's voice, the closeness and reflecting on her answer. It had been so simple and yet so elegant in all its own way. It's what I am. Those four words instilled in him something profound and made him realize he'd lost something along the long road that had been his life. He didn't have long to contemplate though as Suny's skill took its toll on him, whatever magic she weaved with her low words soothed his pains and soon fatigue took its toll on him. The last thing he remembered was how she smelled as sleep overtook him...

It reminded him of the ocean...

The morning came and after years of campaigning with the Companions, Wil was ingrained with the need to rise early and for the first time in a long time he awoke feeling refreshed. While simultaneously feeling embarrassed, he had expected to awake alone but was pleasantly surprised to find he wasn't alone and, not wanting to disturb Suny, simply laid there reflecting on how fate had changed as of late while trying not to spoil the moment. When she awoke he greeted her with a warm smile and brushed her loose hair back. "I would have made some tea but you looked far to comfortable to be disturbed." He looks away for a moment and spots his heat stone on the windowsill, sighing quietly he mumbles. "As much as I would rather stay in bed this fine day, there is much to be done before our departure."

Moments like these are fleeting.


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Aww...

Seltyn will try to avail himself of some spells for his book. Whether copying from another wizard or buying some scrolls, he's eager to expand his options.


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

Suny slowly blinks awake still snuggled against Wilaml. She too smiles as the rising sun greets the pair of them. At Wilaml's comment of rising she nods,

"Aye, I too normally rise earlier. I guess being new to the riding of horses and such takes more out of me than I'd thought." She then proceeds to bounce out of bed. Literally and with much laughter and giggling and regardless of Wilaml's comfort.

Deftly coming to her feet she exclaims,

"Now that's something you can't do in a hammock!" Before bending over and beginning to rummage through Wilaml's crumpled clothing assortment to pick out two shirts. One of which she slips around her shoulders and the other she deftly ties about her waist.

Even as she begins to work at closing the buttons upon 'her' shirt, she is scampering out the door thence skipping off to see about getting her gear and new equipment ready for the next twist in their adventure. (^_^)


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Wil wasn't as uncomfortable as last night, but he didn't linger in watching Suny move about the room, he rose slowly and worked his sleepy joints into working. At Suny's comment about horseback riding he smiled and picked up the small tin from his cooking kit and set the pot. He spoke quietly as he poured some water in and prepared to make his special blend of Soldiers Tea.

"Just remember, treat a horse with the same respect you deserve and the riding will be much easier or else they're likely to throw you off instead." He smiled broadly and dropped in the paltry amount of tea leaves he had. As she disappeared out the door he spoke after her. "My door is always open Sister Suny" When she had gone he went about his normal routine, listening as the pot jostled on the heatstone and by the time he had secured his armor his tea was ready. it's a bit different each time, so the flavour is never guaranteed... So today is... He took a sip and grimaced. Bitter! Oh well, at least last night was... Surprisingly fruitful. Finishing his small pot of tea he packed up his gear and set out to the stables.

He started early mainly because he knew it would take him sometime to get around the unfamiliar area...

Wil is taking 10 +7 = 17 on Diplomacy and trying to warm up the people he meets, not for gain but to make more new friends and contacts among the elven people.

1st stop - The Stablemaster - The cost of a hay~:
Determined to settle the first part of his tasks in the early morning, he arrived at the stables and met with the Stablemaster to see to Pure Heart being taken care of long term, as riding in the desert or travel by sea would prove dangerous for the warhorse. He pulled the bandits gear from his saddlebags and prepared it as he spoke with the Stablemaster. "I'm looking to see if you can take care of Pure Heart long term, he isn't gelded by my knowledge and if you need a stud i'm not opposed to it. If someone is in need of a training partner he is a decent one at that, careful though and make sure they don't kick him to hard in the sides as I don't think he was broken right. He's rather fast to get galloping and will throw you if your not ready." He smiled at the last part, intending it to be a warm joke about newer riders. "I have some silver I can pay but I'm not sure of your rates?"

2nd Stop - The Blacksmith... Trade or Sell?:

Having talked with the others he was hesitant to sell all the items they had gathered from the bandit attack but it would be way too cumbersome to continue carrying them all. So he looked to see what, if anything, was available to trade at the blacksmith's. He arrived somewhat early and waited until the smith had finished warming up their forge before he spoke.

"My apologies for arriving so early, if you need help I am skilled enough to not be a bother and we can talk after."

If accepted or refused Wil speaks when he is able to about the items he carried in with him. "This combat gear was stripped from some highway bandits near the Coastal Kingdom. I'm looking to trade or sell them and wanted to see what your skilled hands had to offer or trade?" He smiled warmly at the Smith and didn't hid ehte fact he liked to haggle, although he wasn't going to argue so much as to make it unprofitable for the Smith. They had a business to run after all.

3rd stop- The Church - Looking for strength...:
Assuming there is a church of the All Father, if not he enters a suitable one most likely Thalas's god.

Entering the awe inspiring building, Wil stared at the ancient architecture and sighed in wonderment as to what Elven hands could create. And how such creations outlasted even the fall of their empire. He kneeled and spent a decent amount of time in prayer before rising and tithing. He had a lot to answer for not Tithing a portion of his recent treasures but he would make up for in time, he hadn't really spent much on himself after all and his rewards as of late were helping everyone but him.

He gave a pleasant farwell to the Clergy of the church and quietly made his way out, lest he disturb others time of prayer. He had come there not only to pay his respects but to pray for strength in what came next.

Deducted 4 gold.

The hard part, Facing Flam's family...:

By the time he arrived it wasn't so early and somehow he found his way to the home of Flam's family. Along the way he picked up flowers that matched Flam's colors, ones he hoped she would like and smiled as he thought of testing that theory once she was back. Once he was there he introduced himself and carried on from there. "Many will say your daughter was heroic, a true and dedicated hero. I am here to tell you she was more then that, despite how short of a time I knew her I found that she was a good and honest person. A person I could trust with my life, a friend. She had strived to do her best and saved the life of many in our group and probably more in her life, I am not only here to pay my respects but to tell you that those who harmed her were brought to justice and that you could rest easy with that knowledge." He entertained what few questions he could and presented the flowers and left, his tasks for the day were done he was out of ideas of where to go or what to do....

.... So soon after he finished his tasks he found himself having returned to the training yard. Drawing his sword his continued where he had left off the day before, but with less intensity and more focus. Block, Parry, Thrust and SHIELD BASH! He made quite the ruckus as he continued his training as hard as ever, he continued to do this until he tired and focused on what last nights dealings had wrought. He was more focused then before, his outlook was up and the fact was he felt... great! He brought his sword down and split one training stump in twain but he soon grimaced at the damage he did to his longsword. Focused and blunting my weapons... This will take a bit to work out...

Before he fatigued himself too much he turned from the training yard and sought out the others. Which of course he had no idea where they might be...


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

bump :)


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Bump :D


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

(^_^)


f Elf bard/4. Init +2/Low-Light Vision/Perception +11/ AC16, T12: FF14/

Whilst GM recovers, no rush Chain mail, I know the pain of CT seriously rest as much as you need.

Elorin will go round and invite everyone to the local watering hole.

"First round is on me. Talon's game with Wil has inspired me. How about we have a small 'games' event. My old training ground has been nice enough to lend me their resources, we can have a archery competition, a race, a 'talent' off. Anything else you guys would want. Are we up for some thing like that. Suny it is close to the shore line so we could even have a swimming race?" She says as she brings the drinks over.


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

Suny joins folks as they relax after the day's endeavors (Suny is also looking into the Armorers and such during the day)

At Elorin's suggestions she nods in agreement.

"Practicing with my x-bow along side every one elses bows sounds good." She giggles

"I don't think it will be a race of swimming. More me giving every one else tips on how perhaps they can go about the business better.' She offers helpfully accepting the drink offered to her and tasting it experimentally.


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

I haven't shot a bow in a while, but if I can borrow one, I'll play.


Male Elf Ranger 4

Those of you who don't have a bow of their own can either use one of the bandits old weapons, or can use my own. Makes little difference really, although the short bows will tend to have less power in them, so at the longer ranges you might have trouble hitting the targets.

Talon smiles and drinks gratefully, the hunt with Wil, and being charged by Thalas was excitement enough for one day, and thus a drink was appreciated. The visit to the smiths had gone well, and he was determined to learn how to make his own bows and armour one day, to better know how to use them.

I will however greatly look forward to the challenges that you set us Elorin


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Wil produces the last remaining supervise from the bandits gear and hands it to Seltyn.

"I sold the rest of that gear, too cumbersome and not really of any use to us. The Waterskins are in my quarters and will be useful in our continued journey."

Wil shrinks away from the idea of swimming as yesterday had been a reminder as to what his weakness were. "I shall stay on the shore..." He couldn't help but look embarrassed but remained quiet.


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

I will give this to the Queen, and hope for a bargain. This is not worth much, as I see it. Not to us.

We are the vanguard of our kind. Our resources are strained. I will not tell the Queen to give it to the poor. It's not worth much, but we need it, whatever it's worth.


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

*shortbow not supervise lol...


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Seltyn looks at Wil.

What do you mean?


f Elf bard/4. Init +2/Low-Light Vision/Perception +11/ AC16, T12: FF14/

Elorin shows everyone to the training grounds she used, nothing to sophisticated, a simple courtyard, more yellow than green grass and the dust more sand than anything. being this close to the shore.

A crowd has gathered to watch those there compete and a few of them clearly cheering for specific members of the group. (peoples friends ans family can be there , but as I don't know your characters family members you will have to describe who is there etc yourself)

Even a few of the Queens party has come out to see us play. (wont say how high or low in the queens employ they are, up to CM really so I will leave it open)

The archery was set up. targets at 30, 50. 70. and 100 yards, each of the them smaller in size than the last. There where +1 longbows available for those that did not have any.

hardness of 5 for each target, beat the hardness to get arrow to stick in. AC5 for 30yards, AC10 50yards, AC15 70yards, AC20 100yards.

Welcome contestants to the Elven Games. Says a loud booming male voice. "Thank you for coming to my humble training grounds to particiapate in this bit of fun. A very large elf says to the crowd.

"Here are the rules for the archery, you get one arrow per round, there are 6 rounds all together, you may aim for which ever target you chose, the arrow must stay in the target to count. Each target is worth points, 30yards is worth 1 points, 50 yards is worth 3 points, 70 yards is worth 5 points and 100 yards is worth 10 points. The Contestant with the highest points wins.

"Thanks to my lovely friend and excellent carpenter, we have some beautiful medals to give away." He holds up three wooden carved medals, beautiful polished wood, each one made with the up most of elven pride, all three have images of targets, one has an arrow in a bulls eye, one an arrow in the middle rim and one on the outer rim. "and The good men at the bar have said , free drinks for today for anyone taking part."

He then turns back to the crowd. "It is good to see everyone here, once again sharing pride in yourself and to see those working towards a strong future. Let us not forget what a skilled and strong race we are.

let the games begin!


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Seltyn asks to go first. Any elf can use a longbow, but there's a big difference between mere competency and real marksmanship. He knew he was no archer. Having seen the party in action, he knew that great archers are indeed a wonderful thing to have on your side.

Seeing that there are a fair number of youngsters there, he decides to play the clown. He casts a cantrip that puts a bright tint on his humble clothes.

Stepping proudly forward, he declares Behold my skills! Witness archery at its finest!

He follows with a lecture about bow safety in which he (wrongly) demonstrates his points, using mage hand to help mishandle the arrows he's using; dropping them, stepping on them, and generally doing everything short of losing an eye. If any kids are laughing, he keeps going.

First, you must be relaxed, he says. I find that a drink helps with that.

He takes a big drink from a wine bottle, then continues, raising the bow. Then you must "acquire the target," as we experts say.

He pulls back on the bow, then casts force missile at the farthest target. There it is!

He fires his arrows at various targets, missing badly, while expounding on the importance of accuracy.

I think I wasn't truly relaxed on that one, he says, taking another sip. I need to work on that. And remember, friends, when the drinks are free, you should always participate.

Now, let's watch some real archery!

He hands off the gear to go find a tasty beverage and a good place to stand and watch the fun.


Male Elf Ranger 4

When Seltyn asks to go first, Talon is a little surprised. He had not expected that Seltyn would have been so serious about the competition. Still, it might be interesting to watch.

As he goes through all the motions, Talon alternately winces and groans with laughter as the words so poorly match the actions, and yet make for a wonderful show. The elf was a performer, of that he was sure. Few could have worded it better than he, save perhaps Elorin.

He prepares the arrows he will use slowly, making sure they are straight and will fly true. In all fairness though, the break is needed so that his ribs can recover from his own laughter. It was so rare to have a moment of mirth in recent times with the tragedy that had befallen them all.

He readies the first shot, aiming for the target 70 yards away (210 feet so 2 range increments. Pulling the arrow back smoothly nad holding it for but a moment, he decides actually it might be best to hold off on the amazing skill shots this time. Instead aiming for the nearest target. It was one thing to pull off these shots in the thick of combat, but his courage was not enough yet to perform here in from of them all, after all, to miss with the first shot would be embarrassing.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

The arrow flies true, hitting the closest target and stopping embedded solidly.

He lines up the second shot, aiming this time for the 70 yard target and letting the arrow fly on the out breath.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
As it flies, the arrow is caught by a breath of wind and looks like it might miss for just a moment before also thunking solidly into the target.

His confidence higher now, he once more goes with the harder shot onto the same target.
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
but this time the wind is too great, and sends the arrow flying wide from the target. A moment of frustation and pursed lips before grabbing the next target and instead firing on the 50 yard target.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
This time tha arrow strikes true, but barely. At least it stays in the target though, and his strength has not deserted him.

His frustation gets the better of him slowly however, as the next arrow misses horribly, although the force of the arrow would have kept it in the target he was sure.
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

With his frustration becoming evident to all, he tries one final arrow for the furthest target, and shoots it truly. It flies faster and arcs perfectly. Till the wind once more catches it and deflects off the target, missing once more.
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

Suny wanders happily about the area, occasionally walking slowly so that she can wriggle her toes in the almost sandy texture of the ground. Her natural inclinations draw her to the water's edge where, for a short time at least, she wades along the lapping water's edge.

At the call to a show she listens quietly, drifting back to her friends side as the fellow introduces the events. She looks around for something, (Not sure if Suny's x-bow is about or not. This event has had some planning, so I;'m guessing 'Yes'. If not) then quickly darts off, back towards their rooms.

(Not sure how long it will take Suny to go back and get her x-bow in the case that it's not available here. Though assuming she eventually has/gets it)

At Seltyn's display she laughs and giggles along with very one else, thoroughly enjoying his show. (^_^) She watches Talon with interest though she does offer him a gentle hand clasp as she witnesses the evident frustration upon his features as evidence of his views of his performance.

She next steps up, smiling happily to any one who meets her gaze as she steps lightly across the grounds towards the targets, her x-bow nestled casually in the crook of one arm. She stops first in front of the closes target and flips the x-bow up and takes aim.

Att Roll:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 (+6Base,+1WeaponFocus,+1PointBlankShot)

Dam Roll:1d8 ⇒ 5

And frowns as her bolt both strikes some where upon its disk and then sags and almost drops off.

Still looking at her first mark as she mulls over her shot, she walks sideways to where the next distant target's rang is.

Att Roll:1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 - 2 = 10(+6Base,-2distance)

Dam Roll:1d8 ⇒ 3

And blinks as her bolt just disappears off into the packing behind said target. Now looking at her cross-bow, she gently tugs at the string and sights as she makes her way to stand at the the next distant target's shooting point is.

Att Roll:1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 6 - 4 = 8(+6Base,-4Distance)

Dam Roll:1d8 ⇒ 8

As this bolt as well simply disappears Suny sighs in sadness, not anger, and pauses -closing her eyes and just thinking upon her actions and motions- then she steps across to the farthest mark's shooting step.

Att Roll:1d20 + 6 - 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 - 6 = 19

Dam Roll:1d8 ⇒ 2

To watch as she hits the target...and her bolt simply bounces off its face and into the dirt before it. Her face scrunches with bemusement, her shoulders sag slightly and she looks at her x-bow with a sigh. Making up her mind, she simply shrugs with a soft 'Meh' of a sound and takes aim again, sending her last two shots off at the distant disk.

Att Roll1:1d20 + 6 - 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 - 6 = 7

Dam Roll1:1d8 ⇒ 8

Att Roll2:1d20 + 6 - 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 - 6 = 9

Dam Roll2:1d8 ⇒ 3

And she just gives a frustrated little laugh as she saunters back towards her friends.

"Aye an' weren't that a todger of an effort?" Her frustration showing as she instinctively vents her feelings in her Human brough, though she continues to cradle her x-bow under one arm.

Aye, the return of the loving dice roller. (¬_¬)


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10
Elorin Silentall wrote:
hardness of 5 for each target, beat the hardness to get arrow to stick in. AC5 for 30yards, AC10 50yards, AC15 70yards, AC20 100yards.

Thalas, refreshed from the time spent within the temple, opts to participate in Elorin's Games. Taking a place behind Elesandriel, he draws his bow that is - objectively speaking - older than any two stones piled atop another on this island of his peoples' last refuge.

30 yards (90 feet): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 hit
1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 sticks

Letting fly, the first arrow strikes true and lands a solid hit.

50 yards (150 feet): 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 - 2 = 5 miss
70 yards (210 feet): 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 - 4 = 13 miss
100 yards (30feet): 1d20 + 4 - 6 ⇒ (3) + 4 - 6 = 1 miss

The next three shots, each at successively more challenging targets, all fail to land. The second and fourth in particular veer far off course.

Turning to the assembled crowd, he bows and says, "It seems I am in need of Master Seltyn's Archery Instruction Academy. I shall seek him out forthwith!"


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Wil looks to Seltyn and shrugs ever so slightly. "Uh... I don't swim well. Not well at all, I might have to..." The starting of the game event cut him short, he watched as the others participated and hesitated as he thought of joining in. As he checks his bow he finds some of the crowd giving him odd loos, apparently they hadn't seen a one eyed archer before.

As he ignored the stares, he couldn't help but smile at everyone's antics. After a few minutes of watching he decided to join in, as he stepped up to the first target he squared up and took aim; just the way his brother had taught him and years with the Companions had allowed him to hone his skill.

hardness of 5 for each target, beat the hardness to get arrow to stick in. AC5 for 30yards, AC10 50yards, AC15 70yards, AC20 100yards.

Arrow one: 30 Yards 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

The first shot hit the target but didn't stick, he was nonplussed by this instead stepping it up and moving to the second to last target, he knew his strength's and knew he couldn't hit the last one. Talon could but not him, one eye made that impossible...

Arrow 2 - Target 4 (70 yards) 1 -Rng increment 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 5 - 2 = 21

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

The arrow arced strangely and luckily struck the target, surprisingly it stuck and he sighed in relief. He'd been straining far to hard to see it and stepped back towards the third target.

Arrow 3 - Target 3 (70 yards) 1 -Rng increment 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

As he releases the wind kicks up and his shot spirals into the earth several feet in front of the target, he gives a low whistle at the small gusts cutting across the field. That would make things much more interesting...

Arrow 4 - Target 2 (50 yards) 1 -Rng increment 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 5 - 2 = 6

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

The next arrow was much the same, twisted far off target and clattered uselessly across the ground. He gave a chuckled he was trying to hard and that didn't help anyone succeed.

Arrow 5 - Target 1 (30 yards) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Stepping back to the first target he let fly and smiled as it buried into the target, closer distance and more power was what he needed. As he lined up his last arrow he offset his stance and let fly...

Arrow 6 - Target 1 (30 yards) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

As it impacts the target it sounded like it struck with a lot more force then it really did, as he lowered his bow he looked over to crowd on his good side, turning his blindside to the target and waved to the crowd a smile breaking his serious demeanor. "Fours good enough right?" His words are followed by a slow chuckle that ran through the crowd, right around the time his arrow fell out of the target, he looked at them all feigning confusion. When a small child points towards the target he slowly turns around and looks, for a brief moment he looks back and forth in a where did it go fashion. And then face palms as he finally spots his missing arrow.

"Looks like I need some practice!" He gives a wave as he leaves the field with a quick step.

He stands beside Thalas and whispers to his fellow Fox. A small smile playing on his face. "You still have two shots, or have you had your fun already?"

2,101 to 2,150 of 3,750 << first < prev | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Team Elf in Elves versus Dwarves - Dwarves and Gnomes KEEP OUT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.