Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Elven team in Campaign Elves vs Dwarves -- Dwarves and Gnomes Keep Out (Inactive)

Game Master Chainmail

An old school homebrew campaign for a party of Elves. They will interact with a party of dwarves on an increasing basis.
Current map


1,801 to 1,850 of 3,750 << first < prev | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | next > last >>

Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Wil will continue with rearguard like down in the sewers. :)


Male Elf Ranger 4

For me, I would like to use my share of the loot and a little of my previous share to gain a standard non magical mithril chain shirt. I think it would cost me 1220, and would basically mean that I have nothing left over in terms of my share of said loot. It sounds like about the right amount at least.


Female Half-Elf Cleric

As Maeve comes out from the Alchemist's Shop she asks the others what they plan to do. "So, where are we going now? Off to fight some dwarves? You are in a war with them right, so I assume your mission is related to battling them?"


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

For a second Suny just looks at Maeve....

"Um, luv? C'n we jus' go over here, in'a space," Suny points towards the shrine or the Inn/Tavern where they've been staying, "... An' have a lil' chat of sorts?" She suggests.


Male Elf Ranger 4

The war with the dwarves is a long running thing, and not something that we are directly involved with at the moment. Far more important are the state of affairs that we have with the humans. Right now the plan is to report back to Derrick and then to our Queen with the results of this mission. After that, well we will see. Last I heard then we had some boats to find, or we could go back after the dryad, although I mentioned earlier why I think that is a bad idea.

Talon mulls it over for a moment, and then continues. Perhaps you could speak to Lefty, see if he can get us some horses. Our work here is done, and based on all the guards here, it might be best if we were gone from here also.


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

Suny blinks as Talon offers some more words of wisdom...then rolls her eyes at something and shrugs.

Um...I thought we were all 'Covert', like?


Male Elf Ranger 4

Horses mean that we can get home more quickly, something that I would very much like. It might not be the most covert way, but horses can run faster than we can if we were to need to get away and so on, so that't why I would love to get some


Female Half-Elf Cleric

Maeve listens to Talon "Hmm, the elven Queen, wanted to meet her anyway, sounds like fun. You also met a dryad? Ooh, I would love to see her too. I guess I can go and ask Lefty about the horses, maybe even a carriage." Maeve nods at Talon in acknowledgement for his idea about the horses.

She then turns to Suny giggling. "Sure, but let's keep the chat shorter than a half hour. Oh my, you really have an impressive stamina."


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

Suny smiles, though her chat was going to be far more meta-physical than physical. :P

Also,still not sure how much 'in disguise' we're meant to be.


Female Half-Elf Cleric

You ask me? I have no clue of anything! XD
Then again, we already got into closer understanding with Lefty, so I would say we can trust him and Spider.


Male Elf Ranger 4

Thus far we have managed to not get any attention drawn to outselves, so I don't mind getting a carriage, especially as we are basically just looking to get out of here fast, at least as far as I am concerned. I have been disguised once or twice in the main city and have also not been disguised. Somehow it never came up as a problem. Hell, we have more of an issue from the other place we have been to do with that we are elves than we have had here.


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

"Speed, I feel, is more important than stealth at this juncture. Any hiding place can be found in time by a determined search; it would be better to be gone - and thus beyond the reach of any search - than hidden," spoke Thalas.

"I am prepared for a rapid departure, and so may assist anyone that is not." Thalas offers Elesandriel a smile, adding, "For those of you who have not ridden a horse before, it is... an experience. Make sure to stock up on salve before leaving."


Female Half-Elf Cleric

Maeve looks at Thalas. "Yep, definitely carriage." She kisses the cheek of Suny. "Let's have that chat a bit later, I have to look for Lefty first, will you come too?" Maeve takes a step as she looks back at Suny. She really would prefer no horse riding so soon after the broom flying and midnight acrobatics, so getting a carriage became quickly a priority for her.


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Wil stood ready to move on, all his gear was packed and he was looking Sharp, just like any Companion he was ready to move at a moments notice. Seeing Talon had returned the items he nodded sadly at him.

"It's the hardest thing we must do, to humble ourselves to promote what little good there is in the world. What you have done is honorable and sadly I feel as though I hold you back." Wil was tired, the letter to his father was humbling and he was starting to believe that for the group to survive they may need someone other then a follower of law.


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

Suny's feature's light up at Thalas' offer of being allowed to ride along upon his 'Horse'. (^_^)

To Maeve she just giggles, "I be goin' ridin' on'a horsey!" To which she skips about with obvious glee. Suddenly very eager for the new experience/thrill/adventure.

Suny's exuberance has her bouncing around and hugging every one so over excited is she in anticipation of this new endeavor. (^_^)

Though she does indeed take Thalas' advice and makes sure she has lots of lotions, salves and other such unguents ready....Though what for she is completely unsure of, at least until the first day's ride is over and then her idea about such creatures might change. (^_~)

Chat? Huh, Whut chat? HORSEY!:P


Female Half-Elf Cleric

For what those can be useful I have some ideas, but let it be a thought for later

Maeve blinks at Suny then laughs. After a few moments of watching the elven girl skip around she turns to Wil and Elorin. "Well then, I am going to Lefty to get some "horsies", care to join me on the way there? Need some folks who are actually able to handle the animals."


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Suny's exuberance catches Wil completely by surprise and he i unable to hide the fact he's clearly more distracted after she bounds away. More embarrassed then tired now, he coughs into his closed hand as he tries to compose himself and when asked if anyone wished to join her he decides it was a perfect time to get to know the newest member of the group. And avoid another hug attack from Suny. "I've always enjoyed horses, they make good patients as well. Sister Maeve was it? Are you skilled at riding?"


Female Half-Elf Cleric

Maeve smiles at Wil as she watches the elf boy's reaction to Suny's hug. "Well, lets say it depends on what, brooms and horses are not on my list, you can call me just Maeve by the way. I would rather try to get a carriage to be honest, I think I still feel tired from the arrival and my first day here. What exactly do you mean by they make good patients, are you something like a horse doctor?"


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Wil gives Maeve a warm smile.

"I'm a Hospitlar by trade, whether it is an animal or a person is the only difference in what I do. Field surgeon, healer or combat medics. I fill many roles along those lines milady."


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

"A carriage will likely prove necessary as we have unskilled riders. Talon or Wil, do you know how far we will be travelling?" asked Thalas.

"Also, has anyone seen Seltyn this morning? I have several items I believe he would appreciate the use of, that I acquired during my travels and stay here awaiting you."


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Wil frowns a few moments after realizing 'who' they were getting horses from.

"Sis... Maeve. When we get there I will wait outside. I have nothing against the man but being a man of the law I may cause him discomfort or instill undue hostility... Is rather not see you efforts wasted on account of my presence."

He kept from frowning, another point in which law caused strife. Despite not having been the man's executioner in exacting the punishment for his crimes, he was still sure that most people in the poorer district avoided him on purpose.


Female Half-Elf Cleric

Maeve looked puzzled at him. "Is there something troubling you? You don't like Lefty? I didn't know you work for this city to uphold its laws."


Male Elf Ranger 4

He doesn't work for the law of this city if my understanding is correct, but the hospitalers are a type of Paladin. Those who would see the darkness stays down. Generally they are meant to uphold the laws wherever they might be, unless those laws are unjust. Wil is pretty good at keeping us all in line, lets put it that way.


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Wil frowns now, and rubs his head, he nods at Talons his explanation was decent and he finished it. "I am honor bound to uphold the laws of the land and Lefty and those at the tavern there are Wary of me. So I'd rather remove myself from the conversation and await you outside. I have no problems with the man, and wish no ill upon him or the others. But it is clear that I am not welcomed here, at least not warmly."


Female Half-Elf Cleric

Maeve nods. "Well, my personal opinion is that it is the best if one upholds her own personal ideals and laws what they live and die by to have no regrets. Of course not even my own older sister agrees with this and tends to be all about law this, law that, despite that we placed those laws in effect to begin with. I understand your concern however, and I am fine with you staying outside then, may need someone to watch the streets anyway."

She smiles then at Wil. "It is good to know there will be a knight to rush in to rescue me if it becomes necessary though." Maeve searches for Elorin then, awaiting her reply as well. "Anyway, let's see if we go as a pair or if we get one more person for the visit. The more the merrier."


After a quick visit to the Handsome Stranger Inn, Maeve laments her lack of horses. She mentions how a carriage would be beneficial too.

Maeve is told by Lefty to be outside the sanctuary at eight bells the next morning. At eight bells the next morning, a gilded carriage is waiting with four draft horses to pull it. The carriage has room up top for luggage, and a running board in the back for a footman with a rather fancy stool to assist in dismounting. Inside a door allows two seats to face two more seats comfortably. Two drivers can sit on a comfortable bench up front. The suspension is highly reinforced to prevent the slightest sway over the road. Four flower bud pots, two on each side are filled with lillies and lilacs. Two lantern holders are on the front and back with a suspended lantern.

The carriage is decorated with white lilies on a field of green and has the words, 'House Tolden' prominently displayed on both sides of the carriage. Lefty mentions that the carriage was available at a very low price.

A teamster is prepared to drive the wagon, for he "Has urgent business away from the city." He is to be paid one silver piece per day. He helps load the luggage and prepares the carriage for travel.

The party leaves the city after packing everyone easily on the wagon. Wil rides his horse. Four fit comfortably inside, one can stand on the running board on back, and one can ride with the driver. Flambeaux, the bannermaiden, rolls up the elven banner and takes her spot on the running board not at all complaining about what looks to be an uncomfortable perch for a long ride.

The group leaves and heads south, and the trip is uneventful. They wagon stops for a midday meal and a few water and rest breaks. Making good time, the shadows lengthen and the temperature gets a little chill.


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

Suny snuggles closer to Thalas, perched upon the front of his saddle as she is.


Female Half-Elf Cleric

Maeve thanks Lefty for his "helpful cooperation" to get such a great carriage for so cheap, and after the group rejoins she steps into the carriage, placing her backpack at her feet. She looks outside, and sees how Suny already choose her place, so Maeve looks at Wil, Elorin, and Talon with a question, asking them if thy would join her inside.

if they use this carriage of House Tolden, it is not just quick but will also help them disguise their movement at the same time. Let's see if Elorin wishes to act as "Lady Tolden", or if Maeve should it be.

During the travel a bit later, Maeve not being bothered by any companions in the carriage changes her dress from the black to the white one, and turns her cloak inside out, so that the silken white one changes to a black cloak. After that she enjoys the sight from the window and chats with the others. When the time to rest and for the meal comes, she steps out of the carriage like this.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21 Diplomacy (pleasant small-talk during the first part of journey)
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 Perception (looking outside the windows, maybe she notices someone following them, or something)


Stats:
Wood Elf Paladin lvl 4 Init +1; Low-Light Vision; Per +5; HP: 39/39 (healthy)
Saves & AC:
Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +8; AC 21, T 12, FF 20

Wil smiled at Maeve's comment, he remained composed until she left to speak with lefty, then he rubbed his head. It was good to be appreciated, he just hoped that someday they'd all understand him more.

The next day he was shocked at what Lefty had provided, he didn't know what Maeve had said to the man but he was clearly impressed. He shakes his head when she looks at him. "I will guard the rear from horseback. A knight must ensure that his charge stays safe, perhaps next time I will have the pleasure of further conversation." He bows and holds out a hand to help her into the carriage.

That puts us with Thalas/Suny and Wil mounted. Seltyn, Talon, Elorin, Maeve in the Carriage and Azlain sitting with the driver or on a footman's stoll lol


Male Elf Ranger 4

As the carriage slowly rumbles along over the road and brings them closer to the Coastal Kingdom and then on to home, there was much to ponder on from the last mission. For sure, he had failed the group with his untimely death, but they had then found two new members for the strike team that he was attempting to make them into. At times he wondered whether it continued to make sense for Seltyn to lead them. Whilst there was no doubt that the elf was intelligent, but in terms of leading them to victories, it seemed at times that there was much left indeed for all of them to learn about their strengths and weaknesses and the tactics that needed to be used.


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

Suny spends the day asking questions. Lots and lots and lots of questions. There seems to pattern, rhyme nor reason to her queries.

It seems more what ever either catches her eye or has taken her fancy. Everything seems to be open to have a question of it.

From what the horse's saddle is made of (The type of leather, not the leather itself) to some of the different colours of birds that are seen flitting about through the forests through which they pass.

Suny herself is as restless seeming as her chatter is almost constant, wiggling about the better to look, point, laugh and talk about the moving world around them.

While Suny's sense of balance is good, even for an Elf, Thalas can't but occasionally help put a steadying hand around the slim brown Elf maid's waist as she randomly twists and turns upon the saddle brow.

Come the first drawing down of evening.....

As for any return questions of how she actually came to be in the city...? Well, that's another matter of role playing interaction. (^_^)


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

As the group was preparing to depart, Thalas coached Elesandriel, "The most important things you need to know about equestrianism, or 'horsey riding'", he smiles warmly, "are to sit up straight with your shoulders back and spine relaxed, and keep your heels down so that your feet are mostly even with the surface of the ground. It is best to sit with your ear, shoulder, hip and heel in a perfect vertical line. You and the horse will be much more comfortable this way. It will take practice, but I'm sure it will come in time."

He glanced over at Wil, and continued, "Look at how Wil is sitting: do your best to imitate his posture, and we shall be fine."

I don't know a thing about riding; hooray for Google!

Holding the reins with one hand, he wrapped his other arm around Elesandriel's waist to help hold her up on the saddle. Feeling her snuggle back into him, Thalas was hyper-vigilant of the fact he was, and would be for at least the whole of the day to come, holding onto a pretty girl who seemed quite happy to be.

EDIT: I appear to have been slightly "ninja"-ed!


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

*Laughs* I do know a very little about riding (Enough to get one into trouble on an animal. :P) So poor Thalas has his hands full and his day's work cut out for him. (^_^)

I know how Suny will react/feel after a day in the saddle though......


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

Thalas enjoyed the first day's ride with Elesandriel. While no real "discussion" as such was had, the girl's constant questions about, well, everything and anything, was a pleasant distraction from the tedium of long-distance travel. The girl's unbounded curiosity was a natural complement to his own wide-ranging interests and studies, and he answered her questions as best he could.

As they drew up for the evening, Thalas smiled inwardly, asking, "So, how was your first day of riding a horse?"


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

Suny nods as the horse comes to a halt in whatever glade the group has chosen for the evening.

"Oh! It were amazing!" She does pause for a moment,

"Though a lot more bouncin' an' up an' down an' such then I be used to." She smiles "Back home we's either on'a boat, or we's doin' th' work our-selfs and swimmin' every where. Mainly boats though, or canoes...or, um...." She almost squints her eye shut trying to think of the right descriptive word, " 'Wave-timber'... t'get t' one island t'another...' She adds by way of some explanation.

"I s'pose some boats in'a rough weather would get all bouncy and what not..." She giggles at some image in her mind, perhaps of a giant wooden rocking-boat horse...? (^_^)

SO...is Thalas going to be the gentleman and lift Suny down? (^_~)


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

Coming to a stop, Thalas stiffly dismounts and offers Elesandriel whatever assistance she may require in dismounting in turn.

"A long day in the saddle, but you did very well. How are you feeling?"


Currently 'Sickened':
HP: 22/22, AC: 17(Max 21(T13,FF14), DR: 1(Water Based Critters), F:+4, R:+7, W:+2, Perc: +6, Init: +3.

Suny laughs and flips herself from the saddle....

...only to 'Eeep' and fall into Thalas' arms. Hoping Thalas will be the gentle man and catch her. (^_~)

"Me legs! They dun't work!" She blinks, even as she tries to get her legs under her again.

"Is like some times y'see peoples on boats." She tries to explain even as she struggles to rise, more clinging to Thalas than standing this soon after her first day in the saddle....

Slowly another look begins to dawn upon her features. "Oooo...I think I know whut ye were meanin' by th' talk of 'salve'..." She says with a more muted tone. >_<


Female Half-Elf Cleric

As Maeve steps out of the carriage and sees the scene she giggles a bit. "Oh you poor thing, you will need to relax and get a good rest. I thought you would be better at riding, considering you flexibility... and such."

Maeve comes to the two, and begins to massage Suny's back and shoulders. "Now you know why I wanted the carriage, maybe you should join me in it for the next part of the journey, so your muscles can rest enough."

She looks then at Thalas. "She must have moved too much while riding, probably got the rhythm wrong." Then smiles at him. "Maybe you could help her with that salve you spoke of. If we aren't careful Suny may get muscle cramps, as we don't know when there may be a battle that could result in a disaster. Go on, help her. You have better reach than I do." Maeve didn't wish to interfere but wanted to give Suny an opportunity if she fancies Thalas.

I actually had a horse once, but probably can't write better about it than you guys, considering the translation barrier and that it was two decades ago as a kid.


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

I believe catching to fall under the clause of "whatever may be required".

Catching the not-entirely-unexpected-to-fall-over woman, Thalas held the stricken Elesandriel upright and confirmed her observation.

"That is indeed what I meant, yesterday evening. Unfortunately, it will be even worse tomorrow after your muscles have had a chance to, effectively, seize up overnight. You are welcome to ride with me again tomorrow, but you should consider riding in the carriage instead so you can be in shape for our meeting with Derrick."

Pausing for a moment, he added with a deadpan expression, "You may also wish to decline any opportunities for inter-cultural discussions in the meantime as well." His humor getting the better of him at this, he winked and grinned mirthfully before slowly letting go of her so she could keep her balance.

"It will help if you walk around, this evening, and keep from cramping. In the meantime, I must see to the horse; he's also had a long day today and will have to repeat his performance tomorrow and for however many days yet to come. May I seek you out later this evening, to make sure you're faring well?" he asked, making sure his momentary charge was able to get around on her own before moving on to the horse.


DM rolls:
Encounter/Party/others 3d20 ⇒ (19, 1, 20) = 40

The group travels through the lowlands the occasional knee to waist high scrub brush and comes upon a major crossroad. As the carriage goes towards a large archway that goes under a low stone bridge built to allow the high road to go overhead, the party finds itself in the middle of a masterfully executed ambush.

First shot:
To hit/rerolls?/damage 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 301d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 202d8 + 10 ⇒ (7, 2) + 10 = 192d8 + 10 ⇒ (1, 8) + 10 = 19

A large spear hits Flambeaux and slams into the rear of the carriage as she rides on the running board carrying the furled banner in her hands. She is gruesomely impaled and the banner drops from her lifeless fingers to the ground.

Elorin and Seltyn are disturbed as a spear head comes between them in the rear seat of the carriage. Maeve and Talon are also shocked from their front seat. Wil, Thalas and Suny are can only stare in shock as a volley of crossbows target 1=W;2=T;3=S; 1d3 ⇒ 1 Wil.

More to come. I will post a map and other actions during the surprise round tonight. Should be interesting and challenging. NPCs have a greater chance of mishap than PCs by the way, but if someone wants to be on the running board???


Female Half-Elf Cleric

um, no rolls for perception? or anything? and she just dies like that? I thought we just stopped to rest, some players didn't even post for the first part of the journey, not to mention there are changes in where some PC-s are for different parts of the travel, and Flambeaux was supposed to rest inside at a time too, swapping with a PC now and then as I recall


The rolls for perception were done if you would like to check the spoiler. Party was second d20.


f Elf bard/4. Init +2/Low-Light Vision/Perception +11/ AC16, T12: FF14/

Oh no flambeaux!!!!!! damm ambush. also sorry for lack of posts had stuff to sort, but back now.


Female Half-Elf Cleric
Chainmail wrote:
The rolls for perception were done if you would like to check the spoiler. Party was second d20.

You rolled once? for all the PC-s together? Is this the norm for Pathfinder?


You can roll to aid the highest perception if you like, but I don't think it will matter.


Male Elf Ranger 4

It can be done, we weren't expecting danger, and therefore passive perception rolls can be used. I know that that is what I would do as a GM in my kingmaker game if I didn't have such paranoid players


Per +5, Low-Light Vision | HP 33/33 | AC 20, Touch 11, Flat 19 | F +4, R +2, W +10

Are we still on the first day of travelling, or is this the next day?


M Elf
stats:
Init +2/ HP 32/32 // AC: 12/T:12/FF:10 - Percep: +4// F +1/R +3/W +6 /CMB +3 - CMD 15

Yipes!


Male Elf Ranger 4

When the encounter and the others rolled 19 and 20 plus their modifiers, no it won't matter most likely. Chainmail, did you get my message?


Female Half-Elf Cleric

I also rolled a Perception for the first part of the journey and would have for the second, plus we just stepped out of the carriage and got down from horses to rest, then suddenly: timejump! o.O

1,801 to 1,850 of 3,750 << first < prev | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Team Elf in Elves versus Dwarves - Dwarves and Gnomes KEEP OUT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.