Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Elements and Elementals (Inactive)

Game Master lordzack


151 to 200 of 215 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

Male Human Monk/1

"Both directions? I'm sorry, I'm not from around here. Could you be a bit more precise?"


Female Living Vestige Lore Oracle (planar) 1

Valerie looks in the directions indicated. Of course, she can't see that far and just squints. "Um. I think I know what he means. We are on the wrong street. We go that way or the other to get to the right street, then turn left... or right. It may not matter, and follow it to the end."


Male Caementum Fighter 1

Fortis, completely lost at this point scratches the back of his head and starts walking.


F Suli Hospitaller 1

Aishara gives Fortis a shrug and catches up with him.


"Sorry, that's all the information I'm giving you." The leader says as he and he men start to go back in the direction they came from.


M Sylph Sorcerer 1; HP 6/6 (5 non-lethal); Init +2; Per +7, Darkvision 60'; AC 12, T 12, FF 10; F +0, R +2, W +6;

Summer keeps a keen eye on where the guards are going. Hopefully, they may unintentionally lead the way to the palace.


Male Human Monk/1

Bois Guilbert will stay with Summer, because it is never a good idea to leave one man alone in foreign lands.


Female Living Vestige Lore Oracle (planar) 1

Valerie watches Fortis and Aishara head off in one direction and Summer and Bois go in the other. She starts to express a little panic as they near the edges of her vision and takes off after the first group before she loses sight of them entirely.

"Don't leave me! I can't see where I'm going!"


Male Human Monk/1

"One moment, Summer." Bois Guilbert says as he hurries back.

"Come with us" Bois Guilbert says to Valerie and the Dwarves. He then walks over to Summer again.


M Sylph Sorcerer 1; HP 6/6 (5 non-lethal); Init +2; Per +7, Darkvision 60'; AC 12, T 12, FF 10; F +0, R +2, W +6;

Summer looks confusedly at Bois before interpreting Valerie's cry for help after the fact. Watching the palace guards,

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

he only hopes to not lose sight of them before the three of them can trail after.


Male Caementum Fighter 1

@DM Zack - Fortis just started walking in a direction.
Direction: 1=Left, 2=Right: 1d2 ⇒ 2 Right
Could you describe what he see's as he continues down the untraveled path?


Fortis finds a street leading to another parallel street and follows it. He finds that the next street is similar to the first, but with a lot less people. The buildings seem to be mostly deserted, with a few being boarded up and some being in disrepair.

As Summer follows the Pyrosite group he sees them walking down the street. After a moment, he hears a voice from a nearby alley.

"Why are you following the adept of Pyros?


F Suli Hospitaller 1

Seeing that Bois is taking care of Valerie, Aishara glances into a few of the abandoned-looking buildings to try to see anything that might be interesting.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 9


M Sylph Sorcerer 1; HP 6/6 (5 non-lethal); Init +2; Per +7, Darkvision 60'; AC 12, T 12, FF 10; F +0, R +2, W +6;

"Excuse me? Well, um, we're trying to find Pyros and following his guards seemed like a good idea," said the clearly inexperienced young sorcerer.


"Hmmm... well you won't find Pyros that way. We only go to the palace on special occasions."

Aishara cannot see anything out of the ordinary.


F Suli Hospitaller 1

"Mr Fortis, I don't think this is really getting us anywhere, and I don't like leaving our charges undefended. We should head back to the group."
She urges Fortis along with her and heads back to where everyone else is.


M Sylph Sorcerer 1; HP 6/6 (5 non-lethal); Init +2; Per +7, Darkvision 60'; AC 12, T 12, FF 10; F +0, R +2, W +6;

"Well, this is truly a lucky day for us all, then! This is a special occaision, in which Grand Master Yithzak and other members of his clan seek to take service with Pyros! Unfortunately, however, we do not know the way. Are you able to assist us?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19


Female Living Vestige Lore Oracle (planar) 1

Valerie follows, having no useful ideas at present.


Male Human Monk/1

Bois Guilbert silently watches Summer handle the situation.


"Really? What makes this group of supplicants better than any other?"


Male Caementum Fighter 1

Fortis shrugs with an embarrassed look on his face and walks back with Aishara.

"When you don't know where you're going, there's never a step in the wrong direction, though I suppose leaving everyone else back there wasn't the best idea, thanks"

Fortis offers a smile.

Fortis and Aishara retrace their steps and walk down the other pathway approaching the other party members, but doesn't make it in time to quite catch the dialogue.


M Sylph Sorcerer 1; HP 6/6 (5 non-lethal); Init +2; Per +7, Darkvision 60'; AC 12, T 12, FF 10; F +0, R +2, W +6;

"How many other 'supplicants' have been ? Master Yithzak and his clan are wealthy Dwarven Mastercraftsmen; they are not seeking Pyros' service out of base greed or lust for power. How many other 'supplicants' can say the same?"


F Suli Hospitaller 1

"No harm in the journey, Mr. Fortis. We just found a path that didn't lead where we seek to go." Aishara returns his smile, although she's seldom NOT smiling.


Female Living Vestige Lore Oracle (planar) 1

Valerie looks at each of the other members of the party and shrugs. She has nothing useful to say.


"Looks like we're going to have to teach you stubborn folk a lesson."

Roll for initative.


M Sylph Sorcerer 1; HP 6/6 (5 non-lethal); Init +2; Per +7, Darkvision 60'; AC 12, T 12, FF 10; F +0, R +2, W +6;

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


F Suli Hospitaller 1

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Are Fortis and Aishara back at this point?


Female Living Vestige Lore Oracle (planar) 1

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15


Male Human Monk/1

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


Also, those who went with Fortis, including Fortis, should roll a Perception check.


F Suli Hospitaller 1

perception!: 1d20 ⇒ 3


Male Caementum Fighter 1

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


F Suli Hospitaller 1

X[ Or not. 'Hey Mr. Fortis, it's such a nice day out, and so safe here, let's go buy everyone some ice cream!' What are the modifiers for hearing combat going on? I hope they're high.


Male Human Monk/1

... I'd like ice cream...


Male Caementum Fighter 1

nope, wanderers only. You're looking mighty fine if I may say so Aishara, that shirt really suits you. Must be a bit of a change :P :O


F Suli Hospitaller 1

Thanks Mr. Fortis! You're looking rather statuesque yourself :D Metal shirts or no shirts at all! Especially in this heat. Really, I don't see what the big deal is. I mean, that's how all the women back where I grew up dressed. My father just seemed to take it for granted, but they were his concubines. A lot of the boys around the complex seemed to go to great lengths to try to get in though. They were so easily amused, it was a bit sad really. Anyway, they don't seem to mind too much around here, and it certainly brought in the tips at the tavern. When I wasn't spilling the drinks all over people.

And we might stand a chance hearing this hullabaloo, as long as we're not too far away. DC to hear the sounds of battle is in the negatives :I


Alright, Bois is first up.


Male Human Monk/1

Who are we fighting exactly? I think I missed that part. Oh, well.

Bois Guilbert moves over to the closest one and strikes at it with a fist attack.

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Are we doing fumbles?


Bois rushes like lightning into the alley from which the voice came from and sees a tiefing hiding behind a pile of boxes. He strikes at him with his fist, but misjudges the distance between him and the tiefling and his fist does not reach the tiefling.

No fumbles. Valerie is next.


M Sylph Sorcerer 1; HP 6/6 (5 non-lethal); Init +2; Per +7, Darkvision 60'; AC 12, T 12, FF 10; F +0, R +2, W +6;

Initiative summary:

Bois 16
Valerie 15
Aishara 10
Fortis 8
Summer 6


Female Living Vestige Lore Oracle (planar) 1

I have no idea what's going on.


Male Human Monk/1

The Teifling is wanting a fight, so Bois is giving it to him... in the form of a natural 1.


Female Living Vestige Lore Oracle (planar) 1

Valerie delays until things become more apparent. For now, it's just Bois in fisticuffs with a random citizen?


1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 11d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 221d3 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + (1) + 1 = 5

The Tielfing fighting Bois strikes out with the flat of his blade, but misses just as badly as Bois did him. Then another Tielfing comes out of another alley on the other side of the street and strikes Summer in the back of his head with his fist. The second dice expression is his, so he does five points of non-lethal damage. The Tieflings' initative is twelve.


M Sylph Sorcerer 1; HP 6/6 (5 non-lethal); Init +2; Per +7, Darkvision 60'; AC 12, T 12, FF 10; F +0, R +2, W +6;

"Ow!" cried out Summer, stumbling forward after receiving a vicious blow to the back of his head.

Spinning around, instinct to protect himself took over and he reached out with his hands and... released.

Move action - get out of melee range of attackers
Standard action - Elemental Ray

Elemental Ray, Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 lethal electrical damage


F Suli Hospitaller 1

So where are Fortis and Aishara?


M Sylph Sorcerer 1; HP 6/6 (5 non-lethal); Init +2; Per +7, Darkvision 60'; AC 12, T 12, FF 10; F +0, R +2, W +6;

I thought you two were off exploring in another direction, but getting the tar beat out of me should get your attention pretty easily.


F Suli Hospitaller 1

We were "on our way back." I'm hoping that gets our attention too, horrible as our perception rolls were.


Female Living Vestige Lore Oracle (planar) 1

Taking delayed turn now.

"Ah! No, stop fighting!" Valerie's eyes are wide, which is really saying something given her usual wide-eyed expression. She incants several divine syllables and summons forth a fragment dread knowledge that slumbers beyond the fabric of reality, propelling that existential horror toward the tiefling that struck Summer.

Standard Action: Valerie casts cause fear (DC 15) on the tiefling.


Male Caementum Fighter 1

Before combat broke out, we traced our steps back to the group

151 to 200 of 215 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Elements and Elementals All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.