Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Dungeon of Graves

Game Master detritus


401 to 450 of 665 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

M Halfling Warlock 9

Flimflam continues to hover looking for the hag

1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16percp


The spider concentrates on finishing off the ranger and the warlock cannot seem to pinpoint the hag.


Coup De Grace against Jon auto crit DC 4d6 + 24 ⇒ (6, 3, 2, 3) + 24 = 38 or die at the start of the spider's next turn, Axel you make take an OA against the spider
Map
Savannah 20
Mummy 19
Jon 17 round 2 of paralysis
Flimflam 15
Phase Spider 13
Axelrod 12
Hag 7


Male Dwarf Barbarian / 9

OA vs Spider
1d20 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19
damage on hit
3d6 + 1d6 + 1d6 + 1d4 + 22 ⇒ (3, 3, 1) + (2) + (2) + (3) + 22 = 36


Male Dwarf Barbarian / 9

1st attack - spider
1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20
damage
3d6 + 1d6 + 1d6 + 1d4 + 22 ⇒ (3, 1, 4) + (1) + (2) + (1) + 22 = 34

2nd attack (spider if still alive, mummy otherwise (fire and acid)
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
damage
3d6 + 1d6 + 1d6 + 1d4 + 22 ⇒ (6, 4, 1) + (5) + (4) + (4) + 22 = 46


The spider convulses and lets go the ranger then fades from existance back to its material plane. The follow up strike against the mummy misses.

The smoke surrounding the hag dissipates and the now fully visible hag seems to be running across the arena.

Jon takes 28 damage from the critical hit and must make a fort save vs poison

Savannah 20
Mummy 19
Jon 17 round 2 of paralysis
Flimflam 15
Axelrod 12
Hag 7


fort save
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20


Female Human Cleric / 9

Savannah slips to H5 and throws another fireball at the mummy

4d6 ⇒ (3, 6, 6, 4) = 19 ref 21 for half


The mummy crisps under the assault, the wizard upon the platform looks disgusted at the hag running away in fear and blasts it into oblivion.

Make a second save Jon,
save ref 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


"You have destroyed my most powerful monsters. I applaud you and offer you sancutary while you patch your wounds, but you may leave at any time."

Level up to level 9


1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


Female Human Cleric / 9

Savannah gathers the group around and uses her positive energy to heal the party. 4 charges 12d6 ⇒ (5, 2, 1, 1, 1, 5, 5, 6, 5, 4, 5, 6) = 46


Female Human Cleric / 9

"Hold still Jon and I will try and cure your poison...again..."

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27 to overcome


With swift action Savannah patches up the wounded group members and deftly sucks out the poison and administers an anti-venom.

In the morning the arena is empty but you all find strange books inside your packs.

Go ahead and level up to 9 and let me know when you are done, everyone is full health
Jon manual of dex +2
Axelrod manual of str +2
Savannah manual of wis +2
Flimflam manual of cha +2


"I think, I will stay with the wizard a bit and explore the areas above and make sure it stays clear of monsters. I will ask the wizard to check on you from time to and if needed I am sure his teleportation magic can help me get to you."


Male Dwarf Barbarian / 9

USING DA BOOK !!


After traveling a few hours in a winding hallway you come upon a dead end. An ornately carved well is located in the center of the dead end. The finely crafted artwork of the well is diminished only by the horrific images of demons, devils and undead things that form the bas-relief carvings. Runes and scribbling adorn the spaces around these carvings. As you gaze down inside, you see large, grooved scratches along the interrior stones, as if something had tried to claw its way up the sides. The well ends in water some 90 feet below. You believe that the well opens up into a larger cavern at the bottom.


Male Dwarf Barbarian / 9

Oi ! I am all fer climbin down, but i forgot me rope !!


M Halfling Warlock 9

"Hmm I only have 50 ft of rope, but I can fly down there, and I have 1 levitate potion left over..."


Female Human Cleric / 9

"I also have 50 ft of rope maybe we can tie it together, with us being careful on the tieing, we can likely get 80-85 ft out of it and still keep the strength"


Between the group they manage to make a servicable rope that descends to the bottom of the well.

Do you want to go down?


Male Dwarf Barbarian / 9

I'll be a'climbin first


Jon will follow Axel's lead.


M Halfling Warlock 9

Flimflam will fly down with Axel if the tunnel is big enough, then go back up to get the rope after Savannah is down


As you descend into the darkness of the legendary well, the warnings of numerous adventurers resound in your mind: "Don't go down the Well." A swarm of bats surprises you and flies past you, into the caverns above. A small cave apperas to be opening up below you, at the bottom of the well. The entirety of the cave floor is covered in greenish-black water of unknown depth. Small objects float in the water. About three feet above the waterline, at either end of the cave, are small openings. There do not appear to be any other exits from this room - other than the way you entered.


Male Dwarf Barbarian / 9

Crimeny ! More water. (what do the objects look like ?)

search-
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


Jon scans the area. Perception
1d20 + 22 ⇒ (5) + 22 = 27


Axel and Jon both notice bits of bone and wood floating in the water. Jon believes that the group can squeeze into two of the larger tunnels. One leading to the east and one leading to the west.

Anyone moving in the water must roll a reflex save dc 10


Male Dwarf Barbarian / 9

East to Quest !!
reflex
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15


M Halfling Warlock 9

Flimflam will follow Axel flying over the water after storing the rope


Female Human Cleric / 9

Savannah follows Axel through the water

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

"Icky"


About 100 yards into the eastern opening it tightens to the point that Savannah and Axelrod will have to remove their armor and Axel has to crawl on hands and knees to continue.

Do you wish to continue east?


Male Dwarf Barbarian / 9

OOOh Oi!!!


Male Dwarf Barbarian / 9

Yeah, taking off the armor. but while i am doing that, the 'flyers' need to go forth and scoutify !!


reflex save
1d20 + 15 ⇒ (10) + 15 = 25


Female Human Cleric / 9

"Everyone better look away..." Not happy about being less than normally dressed Savannah casts a few protective spells on herself. Magic Vestaments on her adventurer's outfit and Shield of Faith


Male Dwarf Barbarian / 9

Whoa. Nice.


The group gets back underway and the scounts report that there is a room leading off to the east and one to the north. They did not explore either room, but it appears once in the room you will be able to resume walking normally.


Male Dwarf Barbarian / 9

Armor back on !! YEAH !!


Female Human Cleric / 9

Savannah scowls at Axel"Eww... you may be a giant but you're still a dwarf..."

Savannah gets back into her armor. Continue east or go north?


you all are not in a position to put the armor back on yet, only once in the room


M Halfling Warlock 9

"Not so fast on the armor you won't fit into yon tunnels, let's continue east."


Numerous side caverns branch off from this cave, creating the shape of a twisted claw stamped into the earth. The room has a large central column. Water drips from the stalactite-covered ceiling. Bounding towards you are 2 creatures, the likes of which you have never seen. They look like strange red crabs lacking pincers but wagging long, wavy tails. The creatures approach quickly, with all the enthusiams of puppies.

No map for this one is needed, roll initiative
Rust monsters 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20


initiative
1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17


Female Human Cleric / 9

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


Jon:
As Jon turns to get a good luck at the creatures he immediately recognizes them as rust monsters. Long experience in the wilds and dungeons has heeded him well and he has picked up some tactics that works well for them.
-Throwing metal objects at them to distract them
-Trapping them from far away and killing them with range
-Attacking with hide armor and clubs


Male Dwarf Barbarian / 9

init
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


Rust Monster! We can distract them by throwing metal at them and take them down from range. We don't want to get close unless you have clubs or can attack with hide armor. Anyone have a way to trap them in place or metal to throw at them?


Both rust monsters charge, but due to the uneven ground can do nothing but surround the barbarian. Their antennae wag hungrily at the metal they smell coming from his pack and the sword in his hands.

Map
Rust Monster 20
Jon 17
Savannah 16
Axel 15
Flimflam 13


Rapid Shot and Manyshot: +19/+19/+19/+14 1d8+3
attacking Rust monster
1d20 + 19 ⇒ (18) + 19 = 37 1st vs ac
1d20 + 19 ⇒ (6) + 19 = 25 2nd vs ac
1d20 + 19 ⇒ (13) + 19 = 32 3rd vs ac
1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20 4th vs ac
If hits
1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 1st damage
1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 2nd damage
1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 3rd damage
1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 4th damage


Female Human Cleric / 9

"You won't get my armor, Burn baby burn."

5d6 ⇒ (5, 5, 6, 3, 3) = 22 rm1 dc 23 for half fireball to hit both
5d6 ⇒ (4, 2, 2, 5, 1) = 14 rm2

401 to 450 of 665 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dungeon of Graves All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.