Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Dungeon of Graves

Game Master detritus


301 to 350 of 665 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Jon slays the final jackalman.


Map
Axelrod 28
Jon 28
Flimflam 19
Porom 16
Demon 16
Savannah 12 Dead


M Halfling Warlock 9

Flimflam moves to I9 and flings an eldritch blast at the Vrock.

1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28 touch
6d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 3, 5, 6, 2, 5) + 4 = 31

"Take this you filthy bird that was my friend!"


Flimflam's blast tears into the heart of the demon and you can see it is obviously hurt.

Porom inacts a stance to give heart to his companions in the face of the demon and moves up to threaten the Vrock

The Demon makes a few passes in the air as the hammer swings at Porom, another demon steps through a portal and the demon's wounds start to close up.


Map
Infernal Hammer attack 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31 vs ac, 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3, 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 vs ac, 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Porom gives everyone +2 will, +4 vs fear effects
Axelrod 28
Jon 28
Flimflam 19
Porom 16
Demon 16
Savannah 12 Dead


Male Dwarf Barbarian / 9

Charge to L17, and attack the new Demon
free action, activating letter spirit totem also
Sword
1d20 + 17 ⇒ (2) + 17 = 19
damage if hit
3d6 + 14 ⇒ (5, 5, 1) + 14 = 25
acid damage if hit
1d6 ⇒ 1
spirit totem
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
negative energy damage if hits
1d4 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3
**crit chance**
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
damage on hit
1d4 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1
will save
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14


Male Dwarf Barbarian / 9

sorry sorry !! Wrong button !!
Axel says--
D2 is not real !! Its an illussion, conjured up by that blasted demon !!


Everyone roll a will save +2 due to aura


will save
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21


M Halfling Warlock 9

1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18 will


The new demon fades from sight as the dwarf points out the illusion for what it is.

Map
Axelrod 28
Jon 28
Flimflam 19
Porom 16
Demon 16
Savannah 12 Dead


Male Dwarf Barbarian / 9

YEAH !! Go ME !!


Rapid Shot and Manyshot: +17/+17/+17/+12 1d8+3

vs ac on Vrock
1d20 + 17 ⇒ (1) + 17 = 18 1st
1d20 + 17 ⇒ (13) + 17 = 30 2nd
1d20 + 17 ⇒ (20) + 17 = 37 3rd
1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17 4th

damage if hits
1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 1st
1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 2nd
1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 3rd
1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 4th

Crit
1d20 + 17 ⇒ (4) + 17 = 21

damage if hits
1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Jon shoots a volley of arrows into the Vrock hitting with two of the strikes.

Will Save 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 6 + 2 = 19



Axelrod 28
Jon 28
Flimflam 19
Porom 16
Demon 16
Savannah 12 Dead


M Halfling Warlock 9

Flimflam moves to I13 and sends another blast at the vrock

1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30touch
6d6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 2, 1, 5, 1, 6) + 4 = 23


Flimflam's strike slams into the Vrock, Flim's eyes open wide.

Will save1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26

Flimflam:
The illusion of the Vrock falls away and you see the room swim into focus and the shape of a wounded Savannah appears where you last struck. You can see a Tigerheaded humanoid in the nearby.

Axelrod 28
Jon 28
Flimflam 19
Porom 16
Demon 16
Savannah 12 Dead


M Halfling Warlock 9

"Oh no!!! that's not a Vrock that's Savannah the dead Savannah is an illusion stop fighting the Vrock! There is a tigerheaded demon fighting us, I think he is the culprit!"


Everyone roll a will save +5 to the roll (+2 from Porom, and +3 because you believe Flimflam so implicitly


Porom stretches out his hand at the demon. "He's right!"

1d20 + 9 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 9 + 5 = 23


Male Dwarf Barbarian / 9

will
1d20 + 19 ⇒ (6) + 19 = 25


The dwarf looks sideways at the crusader and halfling and think they are trying to trick him.


Will
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20


Female Human Cleric / 9

Spoiler for DM, Porom, and FlimFlam

Spoiler:
Savannah spontaneously casts a Cure Spell

4d8 + 8 ⇒ (5, 4, 4, 3) + 8 = 24 *.50 = 36 hps 54/77

Her hammer continues to batter away at the Tigerheaded demon

1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14touch
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25touch
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


Jon does not notice anything out of the ordinary.

The infernal hammer goes to work on Porom.

Savannah, Flimflam and Porom:
The Rakshasa smiles and turns invisible

Axelrod 28
Jon 28
Flimflam 19
Porom 16
Demon 16
Savannah 12 Dead


Male Dwarf Barbarian / 9

Move to L18, attack the hammer
1d20 + 17 ⇒ (8) + 17 = 25
damage
3d6 + 14 ⇒ (6, 5, 6) + 14 = 31
acid
1d6 ⇒ 6
spirit totems
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
damage
1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
2nd attack (on hammer of not destroyed, on Vrock if it is)
1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23
damage
3d6 + 14 ⇒ (1, 2, 6) + 14 = 23
acid
1d6 ⇒ 1
spirit totems
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
damage
1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

1d20 + 17 ⇒ (19) + 17 = 36


Axelrod attacks the hammer with a vengeance, after the barriage he looks at the hammer and it does not appear to have done any real damage.


Map
Axelrod 28
Jon 28
Flimflam 19
Porom 16
Demon 16
Savannah 12 Dead


Move to K10 to get a better look at the action. Making another will save to see if I really believe FlimFlam.
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19


Jon does not notice anything different than he did before.


Axelrod 28
Jon 28
Flimflam 19
Porom 16
Demon 16
Savannah 12 Dead


M Halfling Warlock 9

Flimflam moves toward the tigerheaded demon
move me as appropriate

"I saw your smirk when you cast, and I can still see it now demon, don't think I trick that easily." Looking at FlimFlam's eyes you notice a certain glow I have seen the unseen on

Eldritch blast at tiger demon
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25SR check
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20 touch
6d6 + 12 ⇒ (5, 3, 1, 1, 4, 3) + 12 = 29


Jon and Axel are confused by the interchange as flimflam blasts the Vrock.


Porom looks around confused and tries to spot the invisible enemy.
"Watch yourselves."

perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


The group hears a whisper as a door pops open in the eastern wall and running feet head in that direction another whisper and the door closes. As the door closes the illusions around the room fade, the demon fades from view and a very battered Savannah appears in its place.


Female Human Cleric / 9

"Why did you guys keep attacking me I thought I was a goner. You must be addled in the brain to attack me and my hammer instead of that damn tiger demon"

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24 knowledge arcane what was that?


M Halfling Warlock 9

"Sorry Savannah took me a while to figure out what's going on.." Flimflam pulls out his symbol and heals up Savannah


Savannah figures out that it was Rakshasa that apparently was quite adept in illusion.


Female Human Cleric / 9

"Let's follow it, it can't do that to me and get away with it."


Male Dwarf Barbarian / 9

Aye, lets BASH the damn thing.


M Halfling Warlock 9

Recognizing the words the Rak used to open the door, Flimflam walks up and with a flurish cast open using the word opens the door.

"After you my dear Axel" as FlimFlam bows at the dwarf.


Numerous bodies hang from meat hooks, and a vast heap of reasure is piled in the corner of the room. There are tapestries, coins and three large chests-one of wood, and two of bronze. As you enter you see the clearly visible Raksaha vanish through a mirror in the ceiling.


Male Dwarf Barbarian / 9

Rak ? Vrock ? Some Goshtack is urugrating in me Beer !! Can I reach the mirror ?


Yes you can easily.


M Halfling Warlock 9

FlimFlam knows what good is... he will start using detect magic and rifling through the treasure pile

1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24percep


perception on the mirror
1d20 + 21 ⇒ (4) + 21 = 25


The mirror glows in your senses as well as a faint aura from the three chests. None of the other treasures about the room have any significance under your magical detection.


Jon just sees a standard mirror, with the retreating imagine of the Raksaha in it.


M Halfling Warlock 9

"Jon can you help me examine these chests?"

1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27wood
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27bronze
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17bronze


Flim notices that the wood chest is trapped with appears to be a poison gas device and the first bronze chest is trapped with a poison needle trap, but the third seems to be untrapped.


M Halfling Warlock 9

"These first 2 are trapped Jon, not sure on the 2nd bronze, I'm not seeing one but you are better at this than I am"


perception on 2nd bronze chest Let me take a look then!
1d20 + 21 ⇒ (14) + 21 = 35


Jon recognizes that the caution was warranted. He sinces a magical spell trap about the chest and recognizes that it is probably a globe burst of somekind.


M Halfling Warlock 9

"I'll try my hand at disabling"

1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23 wood
1d20 + 17 ⇒ (16) + 17 = 33 bronze
1d20 + 17 ⇒ (11) + 17 = 28

301 to 350 of 665 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dungeon of Graves All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.