Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Dungeon Blaster´s Skulls and Shackles Campaign

Game Master Tim Bürgers


301 to 350 of 472 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Half-Elf Ranger 1

Kithranna will finish his days work, still being wounded take his rum ration greedily and go to bed early.

Today was a good day. This, this will help me sleep.

Drink the Rum Fort Save; Charisma; Con dam; Time 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 181d4 ⇒ 11d3 ⇒ 31d8 ⇒ 1

That hit hard and it must be do to the blood loss


Male Halfling Pirate (rogue) 1

Hearing the call for rum rations, Antal heads up on deck. I could really use a drink about now. Dealing with those rats makes me think I picked the wrong day to stop drinking.

Accepting his ration with feigned grace, Antal moves to the starboard rail to enjoy his drink privately.

Stealth check to dump rum 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16


Female Slyph Bard (Sea Singer) 1

slaps forehead


Fort Save 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Con Damage 1d3 ⇒ 1
Chr Boost 1d4 ⇒ 4
Time 1d8 ⇒ 8

Valen follows behind Antal topside, getting his rum ration. Drinking it down, he didn't know if he was getting used to the slop or if he was in a better mood but he felt much better after drinking it. Better not make this a habit, I might end up like Ambrose. Drinking it slower, he takes in the scene, dreading the coming of bloody hour.


Male Undine Inquisitor 1

During the evening meal he'll make a point to sit by Sandara and talk with her. "We picked up some dire rats, they were going to make a nest of the bilges. At least before they bit Jack over there and gave us trouble. The four of us traded hits with them, so ye might want to watch us for a few days just in case we catch anything from the rats. How are things going for ye?" He takes a break from talking to let her talk, and to eat some of the night's meal.

After dinner, Ondir decides to put the potent alcohol to better use, he takes his tankard and heads off to the bow of the ship. Once there and unobserved he'll use the alcohol as a disinfectant, pouring it over his wounds and onto the deck. Not wanting to use too much he pours the rest of the potent drink over the side.

Stealth check to avoid drinking the rum: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13


Sandara nods. Yeah, rumor has it, that Captain Harrigan bought some rat-infested rations in Port Peril. I guess that's where those nasty critters came from. I'll be glad to provide assistance, if you want. If your skin feels hot the next few days or you get dizzy, just tell me.

Ready for night-time. Just tell me, what you want to do.


Female Slyph Bard (Sea Singer) 1

First up Perception check to see either one of these louts free their rum 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

well that's that, so I will ask ooc, what happened to the plan?

Stealth check to keep her Rum ration, putting it in her water proof bag, tied hanging on her bunk 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Night time action to Influence, going to try and get Maheem on my good side Diplomacy 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 1 = 13.


Male Halfling Pirate (rogue) 1

After dumping the rum overboard, Antal decides to retire for the night. Maybe I picked up something up from those vermin.

Stopping by Ondir, "I think I may be coming down from whatever those rats were carrying. Maybe you could check in on me in the morning, see if I am still with the living. By the way, great job today. Thank you for keeping me alive down there."

Antal gives a nod to Kithranna, Riffelan, and Valen as he heads to his bunk.

Antal heads off to bed.


Male Undine Inquisitor 1

"I fear the same might be true for any of us, if I can't help you in the morning then see if Sandara can help you." He replies before Antal heads down.

For Ondir's night activity he will try and influence Badger Medlar. After that he will head down to sleep.

Sense motive to determine initial attitude: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Diplomacy check to influence her, 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24


Maheem, a big Rahadoumi sailor, seems annoyed with Riffs try at diplomacy. He builts himself up to his full height right in front of her an tells her open and straight: 'don't like land-lubbing fishy-holes like yer kind. Get outta me way, else I'll make you a new hole to let yer wooers make use of it!

Is wooer the right word for someone who buys himself a whore?

Ondir, on the other hand, has much more luck with Badger:

He immediately senses some kind of unfriendliness, but a few well placed emphatic statements later, the middle-aged half-elf woman is a lot friendlier towards Ondir.

Badger is now indifferent towards Ondir.


Male Half-Elf Ranger 1

Daily Task swab 1d6 ⇒ 2
[i] Perfect excuses to check out the officer quarters. [i]

Stealth for job taking penalty to perform other actions
1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 6 - 2 = 21

Perception to notice if I am being watched or officers quarters occupied then stealth to sneak into officers quarters. Perception to look around. Finally Stealth out.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 91d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 81d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 261d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


Female Slyph Bard (Sea Singer) 1

With a mild tickle at the back of her throat Riff wakes in Kithranna’s bunk. She checks her hides, then heads to work.

1d6 ⇒ 3grapping her rocks she hums a little tune, thinking of all the people she hates on this ship, Strength check 1d20 ⇒ 9

During a water break she spies Maheem again. Aye that filthy bastard. Might as well try again.

Hey tall, dark, and handsome. Why do you feel so threatened by me? I tell you what, when you grow to like me I will give you a kiss. Before then why don’t you tell me more about yourself.

Diplomacy 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 8 + 1 = 25

Heading back to swapping, she doesn’t feel up to it. At the end of the day she is bushed and flushed.

Swapping the decks took more out of me is all.

day one of two before...filth fever yay! lol them wooerz


Male Halfling Pirate (rogue) 1

Filth Fever onset Fortitude save with 1st Adaptable Luck 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 2 = 6

Antal awakes with a high fever and chills taking turns wracking his body.

Dex damage 1d3 ⇒ 3; Con damage 1d3 ⇒ 2

The elephants are very beautiful this time of year. I like pudding. Can Ambrose milk his chicken again so soon?


Male Undine Inquisitor 1

Should we roll onset for the start of the day or middle of it? And When should I be rolling a heal check to aid the infected?

Fort save to stat shrugging off filth fever: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Heal check to tend to Antal, if it matters: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

Ondir checks in on Antal in the morning. "You don't look well." He hears the call to get to work. "Probably best if you didn't get near food for the crew. I'll be down later to tend to you, looks like it's too late for today."

1d6 ⇒ 1 Rigging work, time to repair.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 171d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 8 - 2 = 10

During the day Ondir will head to see Grok and shop. He'll buy two tankards - one regular and a better quality one (if she has it), some cork (with a flask if needed), a dagger. "Looks like Antal caught fever from the rats, it'd b best to get him healthy again. Do ye know if the ship has any stores of antiplague or healer's kits. Or would ye have any such things here?"

Diplomacy check to request aid 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Either way he'll spend a bit of time tending to Antal before returning to work.


Maheem reacts a lot more friendly than yesterday, but still is a bit of a cold fish. Well, maybe I said some things that went to far. I'm sorry. But we are still only crew mates. Not more. Remember that.

Maheem is now unfriendly towards Riff. (from hostile)

Grok doesn't seem very helpful today. Maybe it's yesterdays rum rations talking out of her. Ye can buy that stuff like everyone else. Lucky you - I even have a healer's kit for sale. It will cost you 50 gold, though.

All your wishes are at standard prices available.

Sunday, 13th of Abadius, 4711 AR

During noon-break, as Ondir, Antal, Riff, Kithranna and Valen spend some time together on deck, Mr. Plugg and his cronies come to them.

On a chain, they lead a hulking monster of a man, who has feathers glued to his arms and back, maybe sticked there with tar or something.

The eyes of the guy betray a very simple mind...

Perception or Sense Motive DC 10:
The big guy seems to be blind on his left eye. His movements show a lot of clumsiness.

Plugg clearly adresses his new special friends: 100 gold, if you beat Owlbear in wrestling or bare-knuckle-fighting. Are you in? No magic tricks and only one of you.

Suddenly, several coins fly through the air and land at owlbears feet, accompanied by bets on him. All together, it may very well be another 20 gold.


Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Woohoo! The dice pull through!

Valen sizes up the beast of a man, noticing him favoring his right side and moving somewhat clumsily.

Hm, it would be a mistake to underestimate such an intimidating foe, but perhaps I could use his handicaps to my advantage. A shame I can't use my preferred weapons.

He turns to his new compatriots with a small smile. "I'd like to take a shot at the lad, if none of you object."


Male Half-Elf Ranger 1

Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

It will be interesting to see what Valen can do.

@ Valen I would love to engage this is combat , but as I am still a little sore from our encounter with the dire rats I would be happy to see your skills come to life.

@Crowd Five gold on the Elf.


Male Undine Inquisitor 1

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 Sense motive got nothing

"I'm fine with it, I think ye are the best suited for this challenge. What do the rest of ye think?"


Male Halfling Pirate (rogue) 1

Having wandered on deck in a fever-induced trance, Antal is fascinated with the large feathered man.

"Are ye Bezebel's papa? Ye wanna wrestle me? I be very crafty, ye know! I jus' joshing wit ya. Friends forever?"

Diplomacy check on Owlbear with 2nd Adaptable Luck 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 2 = 26


Female Slyph Bard (Sea Singer) 1

@Maheem, Aye lad, I would think nothing of the kind, merely there are not nearly enough good tidings on the ship

Aye those loins only stir of the musky smell of man flesh

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

How great it would be if Antal took him, though I doubt he could do it.

Riff pulls out her mandolin, and takes a seat. Gently strumming the instrument to check for tune.

Who decides the winner or is it to knock out, pinning, or yield?


Kithranna earns loud laughter for his bet against "Owlbear".

As Antal tries to befriend Owlbear in his feverish state, the big guy suddenly looks irritated, turns his head towards Antal and gives him kind of a simpleton-smile.

Friends? he whispers as if he can't believe it.

Owlbear is now helpful towards Antal.

Then Plugg shouts from the back: Owlbear! Crush this treehugger there and I'll give extra crabs for your evening-meal!

Owlbear, almost bored, walks over to Valen and gives him an intimidating yell right in his face.

Does anyone remember "Blaster" from Mad Max II? :-) Valen, please roll for Ini. Also, please make a DC 10 Acrobatics or Bluff-check each turn. If you make it, you automatically dodge all of Owlbears clumsy blows this turn, taking advantage of his blind eye.

Owlbear Ini 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15


Valen stands his ground against the enormous man, blinking back tears as his eyes water from Owlbear's breath. "Forgive me, my large feathered friend." Valen quickly drops back into a fighting stance.

Initiative 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Acrobatics1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Wanting to gauge his opponent Valen goes slightly on the defensive as he darts out a quick jab.

Fighting defensively, so I get -4 to attack and +2 to AC, raising my AC this round to a 15

Attack1d20 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2
Damage1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Stupid dice...


Male Half-Elf Ranger 1

Kithranna will watch on impassively.

Though scanning the crowd expecting someone to interfere when Valen starts to win so he can move to stop them.

Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

This looks like it might be a contest of strength. But in reality the more agile has a distinct advantage.


Male Undine Inquisitor 1

Ondir steps up to pull Antal out of the forming ring. "Come now, let the two have a noble fight. Why don't ye tell me about Bezebel while we watch the fight." He keeps an eye open for anyone who might cause trouble, planning to disrupt the trouble.

Perception to watch for trouble 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28


DC 17 Sense Motive:
You see that Mr. Plugg really WANTS Valen to lose. He might be willing to intervene, too.

@Valen: As long as you make your Acrobatics-check, you automatically dodge Owlbears blows. You don't need to fight defensively in that case.

Owlbear takes a mighty swing at Valen, but the agile elf warrior ducks below his mighty arm.

Round 2

Owlbear Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 Confirm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18 Additional Crit Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Owlbear's AC is only 9, so you can decide yourself if an attack is a hit.


Sense Motive 1d20 ⇒ 16

Watching the clumsy oaf swing at him, Valen decides to rely on his dodging to keep him out of harm's way, rather than going on the defensive.

Acrobatics 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Bobbing back and forth and keeping in Owlbear's blind spot, he moves in for another strike

Attack1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Damage1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Male Halfling Pirate (rogue) 1

"Why are the three Valenses fighting my new big bird friend? Is this what they call cockfighting? I think I could take Bezebel, he has alluded me long enough! I want my championship belt back, you dirty hen!"


Male Undine Inquisitor 1

Sense motive 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Ondir's gaze snaps to Mr Plugg, Figures, I'll have to see if I can't interrupt him when he tries to intervene. Maybe I can distract him at the moment, Antal seems to be a bit delirious. That can come in handy as part of some distraction. He begins to work his way so he'll stand near Mr Plugg. "Valen is so fast ye only see three of him. This cockfight was arranged by Mr Plugg. I think he wants to see Valen beat, and your new big bird friend to suffer as well."

As they are passing Kithrana he'll lower his voice and whisper in Elvish, "The look in Mr. Plugg's face doesn't seem trustworthy. I'll try and make sure this fight stays fair if he tries to do anything, keep an eye out for any other trouble." Working to keep Antal's attention and potentially provide a bit of distraction to others who might he returns to talking with the delirious halfling, "I would bet on Bezebel, he won that belt from ye. Plus I've heard how ye had to chase the chicken around on your first day."

He finally works his way as close to Mr Plugg as he dares and keeps a close eye for any movement the man does that might intervene in the fight. He'll look for an opportunity to get Antal to focus on Mr Plugg or to interrupt him by drawing attention to Antal's need for medical care, obviously seeking permission or instruction from the ever wise and caring Mr Plugg, at least hoping it'll be enough to distract him.


Owlbear Round 3

HP 20/24

Attack: automatic miss.

The giant with the tarry-feathered back takes another swing but hits only the air. He yells in frustration, as Valen's fist hits him right on his lower ribs.


Emboldened by his hit, Valen smiles a little and continues to circle around. He keeps an eye on the surrounding crowd, wondering if someone will intervene to assure his defeat. He shakes his head to clear the notion and focus back on the hulking brute.

Can't afford to daydream Valen. One punch from this guy could be disastrous for you.

Bobbing and weaving, he goes in for another jab.

Acrobatics 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Damage 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Male Half-Elf Ranger 1

Nice shot Valen, keep it up and we will make sure it stays fair. Besides I could use some extra gold.

Sense motive 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

Watching Mr. Plugg and remembering his unsavory motivations. Kithranna will look for Pluggs lacky's since it is unlikely he would intervene himself, but getting someone else to do it just his style.

Perception to find them 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Stealth to get close without them aware 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18


Male Halfling Pirate (rogue) 1

Stumbling in front of Plugg, he looks up in to his ugly face, "You need a mommy!"


Male Undine Inquisitor 1

Having lost track of Antal for just a moment Ondir looks around, only to see him already walking up to Mr Plugg. Aw crap. Too soon for a good distraction. Well, maybe I can just let this ride out. It would probably just reinforce the cover story I was planning to tell to let him babble at Mr Plugg for a while. He joins the chorus of cheering of the other pirates around him but keeps his attention on Mr Plugg, ready to act should he make a move to intervene.


With a sneer on his face, Plugg throws a big club at Owlbear's feet.

Anyone who made the initial Sense Motive Check has now the opporunity to intervene with a single standard action. (Mage Hand, anybody?)


Male Undine Inquisitor 1

Not on my spell list. The only thing I can think of is the domain power Storm Burst. Standard action, creates a burst of winds and rain strong enough to do non-lethal damage and hinder the target with a -2 penalty on attack rolls. That's probably enough to knock around a club. Would you allow this to knock the club away, ideally before it reaches Owlbear?

Ondir sees Mr Plugg reach and throw in mere moments, being more than just a step away he's not sure if there's anything he can do. At least nothing short of divine intervention. He traces the path of the club as it is sailing through the air.


Female Slyph Bard (Sea Singer) 1

Sense Motive 1d20 ⇒ 8

Failing that Perception to see what the others are doing

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21.

Seeing that the others are near Plugg, or watching him at the very least, and for sure hearing the club thump down. Riff, steps up on the rail of the ship towards the back of the crowd. A minor strum of the mandolin, and she yells out,

Harken those who will have a look!

Ripping her shirt open she exposes her full shapely breasts covered only in a thin lace. She begins dancing about the rail, holding onto various ropes.

Fasinate! DC 13 Will save to avoid.

I hope they understand that if they are going to pull something now is the time


Male Half-Elf Ranger 1

Will Save 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Wow she has a nice ..... I see what see is doing here.

Kithranna will dart in and take the club.

Stealth 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


Valen's eyes widen as he sees the monster club land in the battlefield. Time seems to slow down as a flurry of action comes about. He sees Ondir getting closer to Plugg. Riffelan showing off her...wow...Shaking away the distraction, he turns his head back to Owlbear, his eyes catching a glimpse of Kithranna moving for the club.

Focus, Valen, focus. One brute at a time.

Acrobatics for round 4 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Ah hell.

Losing his focus on dodging from all the distractions, Valen never the less tries to keep at it.

Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Damage 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

AC is 13 if you need it. I have 12/12 hp currently


Male Halfling Pirate (rogue) 1

"Boobies! heh heh I mean, uh, Riff...you seem to have lost your shirt. I will cover you until you find one."

Antal wobbles away from Plugg towards Riffelan, walking right through the middle of the fight.

"Wait, when did we get on a ship? The water looks cool...."


Male Undine Inquisitor 1

Will save 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Well, at least the focus is on her, maybe that will let someone act. Ondir watches the battle continue, at least it's all just punches so far, no lasting damage. As long as someone can get that club out of the way it'll probably stay that way. I certainly hope Valen can pull ahead in this fight, that bet would be good to get. He watches Antal just walk through the middle of the fight and just gives up on trying to keep the halfling out of trouble.


Owlbear

Round 4

14/24 hp

Thanks to Riffs, Kithrannas and Ondirs intervention, Owlbear doesn't notice the club and throws a big punch at Valen.

attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

CRIT!

confirm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 additional damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

...and a fist like a hammer hits Valen's jaw and sends him flying. Valen suddenly feels two small, solid objects in his mouth... A moment later, he spits one and a half teeth and a puddle of blood on the planks.

Losing teeth has no game effect, but maybe you want to replace them by gold, silver or (later!) a Regenerate-spell.


Female Slyph Bard (Sea Singer) 1

Seeing the club secured the Lucky Sea B&*#! winces as Valen takes the solid blow, not even taking the time to button up her shirt she sees Antal stumbling towards the rail instantly she rushes over.

Somebody must have hit the rum a little too hard

Planting a kiss on the halfling’s forehead and wrapping his neck in a hug. Attempting to spin him around to face the opposite direction.

Ye gods he is burning up!

Come dear, let’s ignore all this travesty of a boxing match and head down below. I heard tell that someone has some candy down there.


Valen reels backwards, his head swimming from the blow.

By Gozreh, one more strike like that and my head may split open. Gotta...keep...it...together...

Summoning up every last reservoir of strength, Valen manages to stay standing as he wipes the back of his hand across his mouth to clear away the blood. Growling, he spits out another mouthful of blood and moves in.

Acrobatics1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Ah, come on...

Still feeling wobbily from the last hit, Valen raises his arms up to go on the defensive. Maybe the man can be distracted...

Nicely thruck Owlbear. The toof is yourth, as a trophy. Thay, did you thee the pretty lady ofer there?" I fink she winked at you. He gestures behind the big lug.

Bluff 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3
AC is 17 now, full defense. Hp is 4/12. Oh, and I hate random numbers generators. :-P


Owlbear Round 5

14/24 hp

Not the least irritated by Valens stupored speech, Owlbear tries to give the elf the rest with a wicked right hook into the belly:

attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

...but focussing on defense, Valen can avoid the blow.

Technically, you make your Acrobatics-Roll on Owlbear's turn. So please decide wether or not you use full defense before you check for Acrobatics.


Ok, sorry, will remember that for next time.

Breathing a mental sigh of relief, Valen manages to deflect the brute's fist enough to avoid taking a solid hit. Come on, Valen, think. You have to divert his attention.

Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Unbe-freakingly-lievable...

Valen curses as his hit swings way wide, hoping he can dodge the brute this time around

Acrobatics1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

"Hey, Owlbear, I heard Plugg thaying he only put you up to fight me, a puny elf, cause you couldn't handle a real warrior. I wouldn't take that crap from him..."

Bluff 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8

And Kevin's amazing luck with dice shines through the round...


Owlbear

Round 6

14/24 hp

The hulking man doesn't seem to be prone to such subtle tricks. He just aims a brutal kick between Valens legs.

attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

But Valen gets his knees together just in the right moment to prevent any influence on his family-plans.


Female Slyph Bard (Sea Singer) 1

Riff gives a petite little sneeze while still holding Antal in a gentle rocking hug. Keeping one eye on the fight, ready to begin singing and inspiring Valen to heroic heights. She winches as the Halfling comes in contact with the bite wound on her arm, oddly not fully healed even after the spell. Taking a closure look she recognizes the tell tale signs of a nasty infection.

On, no that’s not good

I doubt I will be able to actually post the day of the first onset of the Filth fever or in some timely fashion when every one is posting for that day/nights actions, so I will just post it now

Riff finds Kithrann’s bunk and hunkers down in with the half elf. After a few minutes of play she falls to sleep and grows to be an uncomfortably warm bedmate even though her teeth clatter with the chills.

Fortitude save 1d20 ⇒ 7

Dex Damage 1d3 ⇒ 3 Con Damage 1d3 ⇒ 1 13 of 16 Dex, 9 of 10 Con dropping me to 7 HP of 8.

She does not get out of bed in the morning.


Male Undine Inquisitor 1

How do we want to handle heal checks fro treating the diseased members of the party? At what point is it obvious enough someone has come down with filth fever so those with heal checks can treat the disease? If the signs are there I would probably try to spend the night activity treating the party. If my heal check is above the DC of the disease I give them a +4 competence bonus to their saving throw. Treating a disease is only 10 minutes or work and doesn't give any restriction to treating multiple patients or treating myself. So to treat all the injured would only take 30 minutes or 40 minutes if I treat myself. Maybe using a night action for treating everyone or partial night action to treat everyone?

Ondir takes mental stock after hearing a sneeze, Antal is clearly come down with filth fever. The rest of us took hits, I didn't feel too well this morning but was able to manage the day. I doubt we'd get any time to focus on recovery. I wonder if the ship surgeon would be able to handle the care. He takes his eyes off the battle to look for the ship's surgeon, Habbly Quarne.

He glances at the battle, hearing Valen taunt and is glad to see that the brute miss Valen with a rather vicious looking kick. Not to mention one beat up, though that should be fairly easy to remedy after this fight.


@Ondir: You can always tell that somebody is sick when he or she has suffered the first ability damage. Diagnose the disease would make for a heal-check. Given the short amount of time necessary, you don't need to spend any time at all. Let's handle everything else when I have finally beaten Valen into submission :-)


Valen unclenches his legs, glad he still has everything intact. Wracking his brain, he keeps moving as best he can while his head spins. Constantly moving to the left, he darts in with a left hook to Owlbear's ribs.

Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Damage 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Finally glad to make some contact, Valen shifts his weight back and forth, hopefully avoiding any more contact with his flesh.

Acrobatics 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Maybe I am overthinking the ruses...Worth a shot.

Valen lets his eyes grow wide as he stares behind Owlbear. "What in the frozen hells is that?

Bluff 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15

301 to 350 of 472 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dungeon Blaster´s Skulls and Shackles Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.