Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Dungeon Blaster´s Skulls and Shackles Campaign

Game Master Tim Bürgers


151 to 200 of 472 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Valen looks Riffelan up and down with a smirk, still keeping his eye out for Antal.

"Aye, could have been far worse, if your back is any testament. And while I appreciate the fine offer, there are two problems. One, got no gold, hence the scowl. And two, I tend not to sleep with women I don't know, especially those making the rounds. Wouldn't want to catch something." He throws a wink back at her.


Male Halfling Pirate (rogue) 1

After completing his transactions with the quartermaster, Antal runs in to Valen speaking with someone Antal has not yet met.

"Mr. Riptide...how goes your day? And who is your friend? I did not get a chance to meet this lovely lady during the confrontation with Scourge's flunkies."

Antal gives a deep bow to Riffelan.

"I am Antal Wavecrest and ever at your service, my dear. And Valen, is there something with which I can help you?"


Grok Sense Motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Grok sneers. Two pounds of gold, ha? I guess, a small fellow like can´t even carry that much gold! I still like you halfling, but don´t take me for stupid.


Male Undine Inquisitor 1

Ondir's just waiting for bloody hour, and a chance of doing something more productive with the day.

Ending his work before bloody hour Ondir takes an out of the way seat somewhere and watches as other crew start to finish their post, making note of who's doing what and if any of his fellow crew stare at him. Not wanting to draw too much attention from Plugg or Scourge, he stands up and looks out over the seas, looking for any sort of landmarks or if it's just water as far as the eye can see.


Female Slyph Bard (Sea Singer) 1

@Valen.

Aye, you wouldn’t want to catch something. Like a dagger in that foul mouth of yours.

Patting down her pockets.

Tsk, all out of daggers.

It looks as if Riff is about to overturn said bucket of water onto a certain rude broke elf. When she hears Antal, and does not.

@ Antal and Valen

Ah, there is a gentlemen, finally I was beginning to think the only person worth his salt was the fishman. Good day to you kind sir. Riffelan is my name, it shames me to only know you through the words of others. You are Antal, yes?

Protruding a hand for kissing towards Antal, Riff curtseys, giving him a fine look at her cleavage.


Male Half-Elf Ranger 1

Kithranna's job repairs Dex 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12


The day slowly comes to an end. No isle, cliff or rock is visible for as far as your eyes can reach. The weather is pleasent and the wind is steady.

Even the bloody hour seems to be not so bloody today. Only a few rope bashes are sold out for a crew member who called Master Scourge a dirty son of a rotten oyster. Rosie is tied to the mast. It seems that her foul mouth has gotten her into trouble again.

After that, rum rations are dealt out. Skoal!

Please roll for your rum.


Male Halfling Pirate (rogue) 1

Having seen Ambrose lying in his own vomit has given Antal the necessary courage to refrain from drinking the delicious rum. He tries to avoid being seen as he spills his ration over the rail.

Stealth check 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24


Valen rolls his eyes at Riff's threat and her demeanor towards Antal. Might be a tart, but a violent one at that. Best watch out for this one. Shaking the thought aside, he turns to Antal.

"Actually, yes. I saw you talking to our fine quartermaster and see that you have been getting along well with her...at least better than I have. I was hoping to offer a deal to you. Help me get back my gear as well as yours and I'll owe you. Gold, hard labor, favors, whatever you think might be fair. We can obviously discuss the particulars if you are interested."

Con check 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Valen shudders as he gulps down the foul liquid, longing for some actual decent alcohol. He counts his lucky stars that he hasn't become dependent on the drink and thinks a small prayer to Gozreh.


Male Halfling Pirate (rogue) 1

@Valen
"I will do what I can. I think it would benefit us new recruits greatly if we all had our equipment back. However, I don't know how long it will take to reacquire it all through clever words alone. I will keep you updated."


Male Half-Elf Ranger 1

Drink the Rum. Fort 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

That hit the spot. Tastes like that Bugbear Rotgut back home.

Nighttime action will see if people are gambling dice cards and the like.


Male Undine Inquisitor 1

During dinner Ondir chooses to sit next to Antal and strikes up a conversation, "Hey Antal, it's the end of a good day at sea, isn't it?" After a short while eating he mentions, "It seems neither of us had any luck with our mutual friend and mutual problem. It'd probably be good to coordinate efforts, or at least not have conflicting efforts going on." He enjoys the taste of the fresh fish with dinner, "Did a fine job with the fish. Ye have the makings of a good cook." Pausing for only a moment, to look at Antal's buidling reacion, he continues, "Though, I bet ye have higher ambition. It pays to know and work with people with a similar ambition." Pausing to look at Antal with a grin, he asks "What do ye say, work towards our common goal? I might be able to tell ye about who all's on the ship if we be working together." Assuming Antal will agree, Ondir spends the rest of the meal going over all the crew members, but holds back on discussing the officers.

Stealth check 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Knowing the strength of the rum Ondir finds a clever way to get rid of it. After dealing with the foul liquor he looks to see if he can't get a moment of Grok's time. Approaching her he says, "The meals are always better when they have fresh fish, wouldn't ye agree? He spends a few minutes of small talk with her, trying to gauge her attitude toward him. Nearing the end of the conversation he asks, "I was hoping for some more of your sage advice. There's a lot of value in having people who can watch your back, even if it's for their own interests. Who among the swabs and riggers do ye think would make a good ally?"

Sense motive check on Grok to determine her attitude towards Ondir 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Ondir's nighttime action will be to influence someone. Who will depend on Grok's recommendation and what I roll on sense motive for their initial attitude


Male Halfling Pirate (rogue) 1

Antal listens intently to Ondir before replying, "Yes, it seems Grok is determined to play by the rules. I may have to take more direct action to retrieve my belongings. However, that is a discussion for another time. Do you happen to have any rum left? No, nevermind. I don't want any really." While Antal does enjoy the praise for the fine vittles, he does think it would go better with rum. "My ambition does indeed look to loftier heights. I am always looking to improve my situation and it seems to me that route would be easier with some friends. Additionally, let us keep our eyes open for more like-minded individuals."


Female Slyph Bard (Sea Singer) 1

Riff, listens to Antal’s and Valen’s conversation, but does not involve herself further. She eyes the Halfling.

It would be like diddling a child, and mentally she crosses Antal off her mental clientele list.

Making a show of her drink, she jumps up on something high and shouts.

Besmera, we hail you Queen of Pirates. We ask for luck, the wind, and victory!

Drinking the foul gut rot Riffelan downs it in one gulp.

You would think that they would at least be able to steal worthy spirits, especially Rum.

Constitution 1d20 ⇒ 20

Nighttime action, Entertain the crew, including officers if they like.

Asking for a lad to fetch some sea water Riff casts Enhance Water. Making wine this night.

Then she sings and plays trying to get as many as she can to take up the chorus. Round after round she sings. Casting Summon Instrument as much as she needs.
Aye who wants to sing, All for the Birds?

There once was a Robin who lived in the West
He discovered a very strange egg in his nest
He turned to his wife with an angry remark
She said "Don't get ruffled, I did it just for a lark"

Chorus:
Toorala, Tooralay.
A rolling stone gathers no moss, so they say
Sing along, learn the words,
It's a wonderful song, but it's all for the birds!
A sparrow and vulture once met in the air

Soon they were coupling, a love hungry pair
The passionate vulture emitted some bleats
The sparrow inquired, "Am I hurting you sweets?"
(Chorus)
How to kiss a duck's bum without tasting the down
This answer has come from the men of renown
Endless experiments have those them the trick
First you blow, then you kiss but you've got to be quick
(Chorus)
There was once a parrot with strings on his feet
If you pulled on the right string he'd recite Della Bleat
If you pulled on the left string he'd act out a farce
If you pulled on them both he'd fall flat on his...beak
(Chorus)
So here's to the birds, let us sing loud their praise
Their Plumage, their habits, their natural ways
We're grateful for birds flying up in the sky
Just think of the fall out if Horses could fly!!!

Perform String 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Perform Sing 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Seeing Antal and Ondir speaking, she takes mental note but is much too busy being the life of the party.


Male Halfling Pirate (rogue) 1

Antal's nighttime ship action will be to steal.

Shortly after dinner, Antal takes a stroll below decks while Riffelan provides a timely distraction for the crew. Antal takes a look around to determine the best target locker box for his larcenous intentions.

Taking 20 on Perception check: 28

Stealth check to avoid being noticed using Adaptable Luck 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 11 + 2 = 29

Taking 10 to open lock with Disable Device: 21


For Valen's nighttime action, he will stay above deck for a good portion of the night just staring out at the sea. Barring anything else happening, he'll just sleep. Sneaking and influencing are definitely not his strong suits.

After downing his rum and finishing his dinner, Valen listens briefly to Riff's song before heading out to the prow of the ship. Finding a comfortable spot to lean against, he just stands stares out to the dark horizon.


Female Slyph Bard (Sea Singer) 1

To notice Valen leaving, Perception. Thinking like DC15 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8.

Oh, suck.


Male Undine Inquisitor 1

Not being distracted performing to the crew he notices the elf walk towards the prow. He waits a bit then makes his own way to the prow. When he gets into earshot for a quiet conversation he says in Elvish, "Evening, friend. The sea always calms me, though usually I'm usually below the waves. I don't believe we've had the chance of meeting officially. I am Ondir Stormrider, and you are?" He glances over to the elf watching the horizon.

Ondir steps over near the railing and continues in Elvish, "Not the start to serving on a ship one expects, but I suppose it's not uncommon. Might as well make the most out of the opportunities we are dragged into. I was drugged at one of the taverns in port and taken aboard. At least I was looking to get into the sweet trade, what's your story?"


@All rum drinkers: Please don´t forget to roll for the Con-Damage (1d3), the Cha-Bonus (1d4) and duration of the Bonus (1d8).

Riff's song makes for some great enjoyment among the crew. Many members clap their hands and start sing along the chorus.

You gain +2 on all Cha-based rolls within the next 24 hours.

Antal notices, much to his wonder, that Grok apparently didn´t lock the door to her storeroom! In the room, there are two wooden lockers, two wooden chests, a wooden trunk and a metal trunk.

Antal looks around and thinks about which one he wants to open...

@all: Ready for the next day when you are...


Female Slyph Bard (Sea Singer) 1

Con Damage 1d3 ⇒ 3

....wait a Charisma Bonus from Rum, oh happy day!

Cha Bonus 1d4 ⇒ 4

Duration 1d8 ⇒ 8

taking 2 hit points of damage due to the Con damage, 6 of 8 HP. Also I think my above Peform rolls should be two higher as this would give her a 21 Cha. Not that it matters to anyone else but me, :)


Con Dmg 1d3 ⇒ 1
Cha bonus 1d4 ⇒ 1
Duration 1d8 ⇒ 1

And the Kevin luck of rolling dice shines through :-P

Valen continues staring out at the sea. "Name's Valen Riptide. And no, I didn't want this life. I was minding my own business at the pier, watching the ocean, and somebody knocked me out. Next thing I remember is waking up here. So forgive me if I am not excited by this 'sweet trade'."


Male Halfling Pirate (rogue) 1

Antal choose one of the wooden lockers, looking for a simple lock not wanting to take a long time popping the lock.


Male Undine Inquisitor 1

Still speaking in Elven, Ondir says "Quite understandable, if it wasn't my goal to make a name for myself I'd be quite uninterested in being forced into this life. How are you liking life on a ship, all things considered? There are some who don't take to the life on a ship. What's your plans when we next arrive in port?" He stops to let the elf speak up, answering his questions if he wants.

"So what's your specialty? As for me, I serve my goddess enforcing her code. In return I'm somewhat of a priest, but not quite the same. I prefer her rapier most of all, but haven't had much luck getting it back." He pauses for a moment, then takes a good look at Valen. Looks like he'd be good in a fight, probably would beat me.

Ondir makes up his mind, aiming to gather a few dependable allies amung the others pressed into service with him, "You seem like you would be good in a fight, what do you say we watch each others back when a fight arises? Always good to know someone you might count on when swords start crossing." Ondir waits for a reply from Valen.

After my nighttime activity I'm ready for the night to end.

After finishing his conversation with Valen he seeks out Barefoot Samms Toppin and tries to influence her as his nightly activity.
Sense motive to figure out her initial attitude 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11.
Assuming she's not hostile to him, diplomacy to influence her 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25.


Antal takes a look at the two wooden lockers. Both seem pretty easy to open:

Left Locker, DC 20:
You open the locker and find a huge collection of cheap adventuring equipment, worth 10 gp or less per piece.

Right Locker, DC 20:
You open the right locker. At first glance, you recognize your equipment. You also see a fine fiddle, probably the one Rosie is seeking. Other equipment is in here as well. Do you want to risk a closer look?

Ondir: I refer to your action later, because I probably lack the time today.


Male Halfling Pirate (rogue) 1

Antal opens up the right locker. Seeing his equipment, he takes one dagger and looks through the rest of the locker to see what else might be easily missed.


Valen snorts and shows his back with the lash scars on it briefly before turning to Ondir.

"How the hell do you think I like it? As for future plans...haven't the foggiest. Might jump ship, might not. Depends on the situation presented. And no offense, but anyone interested in this kind of life may not be good for my health, as you can see. So excuse me if I am a little wary about throwing in with another pirate."

With a dismissive wave, Valen turns and heads down to his bunk to decompress and sleep.


During the evening, Ondir has a pleasant talk to Barefoot Toppins. She seems to be a former fisherwoman from the Sodden Lands and never wears shoes. Although Ondir isn't really able to guess whether she is well or badly inclined towards him, she seems more friendly now.

Sams Toppins is now friendly towards Ondir.

As Antal starts to rummage throw the locker, he hears steps in front of the quartermaster's store and a deep voice singing a vulgar funny pirate song...


Male Halfling Pirate (rogue) 1

Assuming there is no time to open the door and sneak back out, Antal closes the locker and hides in the storeroom.

Stealth check using last Adaptable Luck for the day 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 11 + 2 = 18


Male Undine Inquisitor 1

Ondir agrees with Toppins, shoes tend to get in the way. Especially when trying to swim, they're like a pair of anchors. After spending some time with her he notices that the night is getting late. He bids Barefoot Toppins goodnight and heads down to sleep.

On his way down to the crew's quarters he mulls over the days slow progress. At least one thing went right today. I'll have to be careful with that Valen fellow, maybe I can still work him into my plans. Though I'll probably aim to help him off the ship if he doesn't want to stay. Ondir sleeps resonably well, but his dreams are not quite as good as they have been other nights. His dreams of gaining a name for himself are riddles with small missteps but nothing that keeps him from his goals.

I'd pay to see the look on Antal's face if he gets locked in the quartermaster's store. Or just locked from getting down to the crew's quarters. Anyways, looking forward to the next day.


Female Slyph Bard (Sea Singer) 1

Walking forward but talking loudly to two drunken sailors behind The Lucky Sea B*tch nearly runs into Ondir as he makes his way below decks for bed.

Good eve sir (with a curtsey) off to bed so soon?

Not waiting for a reply, she yells something back at the sailors and their rude comment about butterflies diddling fishes.

At a whisper, Find me tomorrow night.

Taking a step pack, she guffaws in shock.

You idiot I charge gold! Only the officers, while aboard, get this for free!

She storms off to her bed, in mock anger. I can’t help but feel a bit excited, this may just work


The steps come closer. Antal hides in a half-full barrel of saw-dust. Antal hears Groks not very lady-like voice:

Damn it! Drunk like a skunk again. I should drink less, else I might end up like Ambrose. Poor fellow. Wished I could get him out of his sh1t...

Then she leaves and closes the door behind her.

25% chance to lock it:
1d100 ⇒ 77
Lucky Antal...


Male Halfling Pirate (rogue) 1

Maybe that will be my new nickname...Lucky Antal.

Antal waits for the steps to recede, pulls himself out of the sawdust, and brushes off the sawdust. Moving back to the foot locker he goes back and forth over whether to take his leathers...but he decides he better not. He looks through the rest of the equipment, taking his gold and silver coins from the belt pouch, his sling, and the sling bullets. Then he relocks the locker.

Should I push my luck? Surely Grok won't be coming back again. Those other locks look a bit more complicated. No, that is enough for tonight.

Antal cleans up as best as he can before leaving the storeroom, shutting the door, and heading to bed.


Valen is sawing logs so I am ready for the next day whenever everyone else's actions are resolved. Valen seems so boring when he has no sneak abilities or talking skills :-P


Male Halfling Pirate (rogue) 1

Waking up the next morning, Antal feels a little better with one of his trusty daggers on his person. Give it a few days and maybe I can get some more stuff from the storeroom for my shipmates.

Cook's mate task check 1d6 ⇒ 2

Fishgut's sobriety check 1d100 ⇒ 3

Seeing Ambrose dead to the world and slumped over the galley table, Antal decides to work diligently at cooking the ship's meal.

Profession cook check 1d20 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 1 + 4 = 21


Female Slyph Bard (Sea Singer) 1

*Slaps forehead. Riff is a swap! Oh those bastards are going to DIE DIE DIE!

1d6 ⇒ 3

Riff finds scrubbing the decks to her liking and temperament. She hums and sings all through the working day. Making sure everyone gets a good look at cleavage and/or rump, any time they see fit.

Strength check 1d20 ⇒ 13

Daytime action to get a list of Officers and information on them.

I would also like to get a race and sex on that list if I could.

Seeing a man eyeing her, she gives a wink and a come hither nod. Aye lad, come on, I saw you looking. For some information I can make sure that you go to sleep tonight with a smile on your face. All I ask is that you give me a bit of info on who runs this ship.

Diplomacy 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 1 + 2 = 14

Later that night, she will make good on her deal, and the crewman finds out what other strings her hands are deft at plucking.


Male Undine Inquisitor 1

Ondir's task 1d6 ⇒ 6... Mainsail, again.

P. Sailor check 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Con check 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13 whew, not fatigued

Ondir wakes to hear his name called out and just manages to make out mainsail duty again. Again, don't they have anyone else who can handle the mainsail? At least I can handle the sails just fine. Heading up to deck he takes to his duty of manning the mainsail. His heart not being in it he does only a fair job, nothing as spectacular as he's done before. Which allows him to conserve his energy with the familiar work. Paying attention to his task he almost bumps into Giffer Tibs, but manages to just stumble in her way rather than into her. "Sorry lass, wasn't watching where I was going." Using the impromptu meeting he decides to influence her.

My daytime activity will to be influence Giffer Tibbs, assuming she isn't hostile to me (yet).

Sense motive check to determine her initial attitude 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Diplomacy to influence her, as long as she isn't hostile to him 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


Male Half-Elf Ranger 1

Kithranna's Task for the Day: 1d6 ⇒ 5 Runner

Work diligently and try to learn the names of all the officers I can.
Acrobatics 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 4 = 13
Fort Save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
I am assuming you mean fort for con check


Valen awakes the next day, his muscles stiff from chasing and crawling after rats. Grumbling to himself, he heads up to the deck to perform his day's duty.

Task for the Day: 1d6 ⇒ 1 Man the Bilges

Sighing, Valen heads back down the stairs, stopping by his room to ditch his shirt. No sense in getting my shirt ruined. He arrives at his work location and starts working diligently, grunting and straining with the effort, making small talk with some of the other mates.

Strength check 1d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 4 = 12
Fort check 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Wow, thanks virtual dice :-P


Female Slyph Bard (Sea Singer) 1

Finished with swapping the main deck yet again. Disrespectful sonzab#+#+es! Riffelan looks about, and thinks about changing the water in her bucket.

Thinking the better of it she casts Enhance Water, and makes her way to the kitchen. Leaving the very thick ale and mop for the drunken kitchen staff. Those slack jawed boy lovers, must be constantly drunk. How exactly do you manage to serve half cooked bacon? She wanders about finding herself in the bow.

Looking out to sea. Aye, that’s were we have been girl. Who knows where we are a-going.

Looking down that the churning wake of the ship One jump and its all over, no more pain, no more ‘men’, no more…any of it. Just one hop over the rail and freedom is yours girl. Jones could take be as his wife, one of many I imagine, and in the cold darkness I could wrap myself in seaweed and be safe. I wonder if anyone would miss me? I wonder if anyone would know? Would anyone care? A moment of bravery. Just one hop, some wind, and then the wet. Just one hop girl, just one. I dare you to do it girl!

Leaning farther and farther out over the rail, she pushes the limits of back and leg muscles, tempting fate.

But then she relaxes, and sinks down to the deck, with her back resting against the rail.

HahHahHahHah! Then who would put these Shang-highen slave takers to the sword? Those lads, might be good for blades and work, but who to frame? Who is the fall guy? Who out of all of these fellows could possibly be the weakest minded fool? I wonder if Scourge has felt the touch of anyone else? I wonder who has felt that whip, when it is meant as a passionate caress?

By will kill Scourge, when taking what he has always had would be so much better. It is bound to improve his singing. I hope he can sing. she thinks with a very evil grin on her face


Nope, it´s indeed a Con-Check, not a Fort-Save.

@Ondir: Giffer is now friendly to you!

@Riff: The officers are all males except for the boatswain´s mate and the cabin girl. All of them are human if it is not mentioned otherwise.

Fireday, 16th of Abadius, 4711 AR

The fourth day of your journey is another calm one. Everyone does his work to the satisfaction of the tyrannical superiors, the weather is nice and the wind steady.

DC 13 Sense Motive:
Master Scourge and Mr. Plugg seem to be more and more despising towards the newly arrived heroes. Sometimes, both of them really seem rather disappointed, because work seems to go on so well without any punishment necessary...


Male Halfling Pirate (rogue) 1

Sense Motive check 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

I believe we are ready for rum rations.


Female Slyph Bard (Sea Singer) 1

Sense Motive 1d20 ⇒ 20

Rum Drinking, HO! Charisma Bonus 1d4 ⇒ 2 and Constitution Damage 1d3 ⇒ 1 that lasts for 1d8 ⇒ 3 hour(s). Riffelan liking it this much, Fortitude Save 1d20 ⇒ 6.

likeing it more and more each day, holy cow that was close

Knowledge Local (DC 15) to remember a tale suitable to please Grok 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Getting a pale full of sea water, and casting Enhance Water Riff’s last spell for the day and sharing it over tales of general fools and there rightful punishments, though no are too specific. Before she asks Grok anything serious Riff makes sure she is good and drunk.

Influencing Grok to accept a pribe for Riffelan to have access to her coin purse. 5 gold should be enough for the pribe. Riffelan will then pay her 20 gold for her stuff. Riffelan is willing to make a bargain too.

Diplomacy 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 8 + 2 + 1 = 30

bonuses are as follows, skill, bonus from entertaining the crew, and the CHA bump

that's how its done boys!


Male Half-Elf Ranger 1

Sense Motive 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6.

Drink the Rum Fort Save; Charisma; Con dam; Time 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 221d4 ⇒ 21d3 ⇒ 11d8 ⇒ 4.

Nighttime action will be to apologize to Grok. While in his slightly inebriated state

Grok you beautiful person you. I need to apologize about those gruff words I said a few days ago. This whole business upon the sea unnerves me a little and I lashed out at you. This is not your fault and I would hope you can accept my humblest apologies.

Diplomacy 1d20 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 + 1 = 1


Male Undine Inquisitor 1

Sense Motive 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Ondir watches Master Scourge and Mr Plugg, seeing that they are really wanting to find some fault or mistake the crew make, especially the newest recruits. Quite the desire for dispensing any punishment. I think they like the whip a bit too much. Odd that they would hope to grab incompetent landlubbers who they can punish rather than competent sailors who can do their jobs. At least they'll won't find any fault with my work. Ha! I can do my work properly and piss them off. Working hard to keep a smug smile off his face, he focuses on the mainsail. He glances around at the other workers, especially the five that was aiming to pick a fight the other day, looking to see if any are close to botching their jobs and receiving punishment. Maybe if they were on the wrong end of the whip they wouldn't be so swift to heed those two's orders. Should I try and discretely help them fail? A wet rope or floor might just push them over. Calling up the winds might be a bit too obvious, though it'd probably be more effective.

Looking out to sea Ondir wonders if some sense of calm is finally entering this new life at sea. Though he does hope to eventually see something other than water disappearing over the horizon to figure out just where the ship is.

Ondir doesn't have anything more he needs to do during the day, should we move on to rum rations and our nightly activity? Kithranna is elected to be our silent party member, just like Valen. You really shouldn't try to use diplomacy.


Male Halfling Pirate (rogue) 1

Antal takes the rum, trying not to lick his lips. Pretending to take sips while strolling along the starboard railing, Antal surreptitiously dumps the liquid gold overboard.

Stealth check 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22

Shivering from the longing, Antal digs down deep to resist the urge to lick the cup dry.

Constitution check 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

I need to make some more friends to keep the thoughts off the rum.

Antal spends some time learning the names and jobs of the crew.

Diplomacy check w/ Adaptable Luck 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 2 = 26


Right, just decide yourself when the time might be right for rum and evening. Speeds up play.

Girl, girl, girl. I kinda like ya. Grok seems to be in a very good mood. Thanks for the coins. I'll meet you in a few minutes down at the store.

As soon as Kithranna enters the scene, Grok snarls: P1ss off, treehole-lover. Keep your false words for yourself.

@Ondir: Rum, please! :-)


Male Undine Inquisitor 1

Stealth to avoid drinking 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

I really wish they'd just water this down or get a decent beer, this swill might as well be orcish rotgut. He muses about better spirits as he's sloshing his rum over the side. Looking over the remainder of the regular crew he plans his nights action. I've befriended Toppin and Tibbs. I'm sure Sandara is a friend already. I think Antal was befriending the halfling lass with the sharp axe and sharper tongue. Ah, there's the next lass to befriend. Ondir approaches Tilly Brackett and starts to talk with her and draw her into a friendly game of dice.

Ondir's nighttime activity will be to influence Tilly Bracket.
Sense motive to make sure she's not hostile to me, then diplomacy to influence her 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 141d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16.

@Antal, I thought Ondir shared at least the basic crew (sans officers) with you when we agreed to work together. Unfortunately he doesn't know their jobs. Though you could still try for the list of officers or see if you could get their jobs. Or gather the information yourself if you really want.


Male Halfling Pirate (rogue) 1

@Ondir, I must have missed that piece of info. I will instead ask for a list of those with permanent jobs.


Female Slyph Bard (Sea Singer) 1

False he is I would agree Grok. More like you would get a truer felt apology from the tree he was dropped from.

Flipping her arms and hands in a shooing motion at Kithrana Away with you, Fool! Least Grok draws her ax and we find out how many chops it takes for us to yell TIMBER!

Don’t ruin this you idiotic forester. She was in such a great mood! Just run away boy, better things on the horizon.

Later Riffelan waited patiently for Grok at the Supply room.

She will also like to buy two daggers. One is going to Riff, as an eating slash utility knife. The other is for a secret mission.

I also plan to start up a conversation with Grok too, so hold for the morning jobs and junk. I don’t know what Kithrana is going to do and I don’t want to over post whatever that may be


Tilly seems to be a quite humorous woman. She gladly accepts the dice game. As she loses, she dubs Ondir the new nickname "lucky fish".

Although Ondir was not able to guess her initial attitude, she now is friendly towards him.

@RIff: We can start the conversation as soon as you feel is the right time to do so. So let's just wait a bit until Kithranna has posted.

151 to 200 of 472 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dungeon Blaster´s Skulls and Shackles Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.