Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Dungeon Blaster´s Skulls and Shackles Campaign

Game Master Tim Bürgers


51 to 100 of 472 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Female Slyph Bard (Sea Singer) 1
Riffelan wrote:


Night Time Task: Gather Infromation - via drinking. She gathers some salt water together (2 buckets) and casts Enhance Water, changing the water into Beer. She then passes it out to various Male Crewmen . Laughing and joking with them right after dinner.

Diplomancy Gather Infromation: getting a list of crew-members names, with bits of details on each of them.

1d4 hours to gather this infromation, as per the Diplomacy skill.

I believed Riff is in no physical danger so I am taking 10. That gives me 10+8+1=19 (skill total plus charming)

@Tim don't forget my night time action, though I may have posted it to early.

before Riff can speak a reply her words turn to a frown, as the gnome goes flying. The bard wenches as he crashes. Well so much for that, she thinks.

looks back to Mr. Scourge.

Why ladd, I didn't think that you noticed. Upon looking at you I felt it too.

Bluff 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

she looks shyly at the deck, putting her hand on her chest in a very feminine gesture. As she looks up the storm that rages inside can be seen beneath the calm facade in her eyes. It is not a look of hate or malevolence, but it is certainly passonate.

Most gentlemen pay for the night, what do you have in mind as payment? Or am I be yours be force and replace your old lass, merely to be murdered by same in my sleep?


Male Half-Elf Ranger 1

Kithranna after his days work. Will go to the mess eat a little then stumble to where his bunk is. Where he hopes to see his gear.

This is all a dream it has to be some test of the mind from my mother. I should never have told her my interest in adventure. Please Gozreth let me wake up from this nightmare.

In the morning Kithranna will go see if he find the quartermaster and ask for his equipment.


Antal

The chicken on Fishgut´s shoulder looks you right in the eye as if it wanted to say:Are you totally nuts talking to a half-imaginery chicken, too?

Ambrose though reacts in a much friendlier fashion: Shen welcomm to mey galleyyy, boy! Shust do, what I shay ye shall! And ash mey first order as mey firstt order as yer shuperia I order th´both of uss to drinkk a bit of rumsies and gett to know each others!

K-history or P-sailor DC 10:
Pirates not drinking their rum usually receive harsh punishments.

Drink the rum:
The rum is very strong and goes right into Antal´s head.You are fatigued and receive

1d4 ⇒ 3...alchemical bonus to Charisma.
Both effects wear off after...

1d8 ⇒ 6...hours.

You lose...1d3 ⇒ 1 points of Con. (Damage, no drain)

Please make a DC 5 Fortitude vs. the addiction. To influence Rosie, make a Diplomacy check. Her answer depends on your roll.

Riffelan

Master Scourge Sense Motive Check DC 20: +5 (target wants to believe you); -5 (lie is unlikely, because Master Scourge knows, he is ugly as hell)
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 failed.
No, no, litte songbirdie! I´ll do you no harm. I tell ye what: Be mine as often as I want and I will rid you of your daily work - one for one.
With these words Master Scourge embraces Riffelan, licks right across her face and squeezes her firm, gravity-defying butt-cheeks. A stinking mix of spit and garlic-infused breath later, Riffelan has her freedom back an sees Master Scourge walk under deck. Her turns around and has this certain, ambigious look on his face...

Nighttime actions will be resolved as night falls. Please remind me, if I should forget it...


Female Slyph Bard (Sea Singer) 1

Dear gods that was nasty. Thankfully I am the Lucky Sea B**th, she thinks sarcastically.

As Mr. Scrouge walks away from Riff so too does she from him. Three steps is all she takes and with a curt turn, a twist of the hips, and a knowing look that ends in a flirty smile and a wink. And then promptly makes her way to the Scrouge.

She speaks a silent prayer.

Hshurha, rip the flesh from his hated solid bones if he is overly cruel.

She begins singing a tune while playing her mandolin.

If it needs to be recast she does so.

Perform String 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Perform Sing 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Our anchor's aweigh and our sails are all set
Bold Riley, oh, boom-a-lay
The folks we are leaving, we'll never forget
Bold Riley, oh, gone away

Goodbye, me darling. Goodbye, me dear, oh
Bold Riley, oh, boom-a-lay
Goodbye, me darling. Goodbye, me dear, oh
Bold Riley, oh, gone away

Wake up Mary Ellen and don't look so glum
By Whitestocking time you'll be drinking hot rum

The rain it is raining now all the day long
And the northerly wind, it does blow so strong

We're outward and bound for...

The song fades as she leaves with Scourge.


Male Halfling Pirate (rogue) 1

Profession: sailor 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Antal drinks down the foul alcohol.

Fortitude 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

Diplomacy 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11


Male Undine Inquisitor 1

Ondir seeing that his earlier estimate of how close "bloody hour" and their evening meal was he searches out to see if he can continue the earlier discussion with Sandara. Taking a moment to see if she's free from work, after all interrupting her work might cause one or both of them to face the whip. Once she is free until the day's "bloody hour" and then meal he will step up to her and say, "Our earlier conversation was cut short, would you like to resume it? I'm still curious about how displaying our patron's holy symbol has been for you. From what I could see it at least doesn't seem to broker much resentment or hostility. Not openly if there is any. Do any of the crew treat you better?"


Riffelan

As Master Scourge leaves, he orders one of the crew-members to "take care of the working maggots" and prevent anyone from entering the lower deck.

Do not read, if you are below 18 years:
Riffelan follows Master Scourge. In a cramped tangle of hammocks, footlockers and stored goods, he awaits Riffelan with a gaunt and impassioned look on his face.

Master Scourge is a nasty, sadistical brute. Nearly all pirates on the Wormwood knew that the day they met him.

Concerning intercourse, he is even more so. It almost seems, that he enjoys scaring and humiliating Riffelan more than the act itself.

After some rough groping, licking and kissing, Scourge rips her clothes apart and pushes the delicate woman to the floor. As he thrusts painfully into her, he beats her into submission and whispers aroused: Tell me that you like it, you dirty wh0re! TELL ME!

In the final throes of passionate spasms, he winds his whip around Riffelans neck and strangulates her badly, as finally this crescendo of humiliation and disgust ends and all is silence.

With a heavy breath Scourge says: No work for you today and tomorrow.

Feeling dirty and hurt only to get away from work? Is this worth it?

Riffelan: Make a DC 14 fortitude-save. Failure results in 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5points of nonlethal damage.

Antal

Antal has a very much better time with Ambrose. It seems, the cook seems to be quite good at heart. Of course, he seems to have serious problems...

And it seems, that even the abyss itself wouldn´t be able to let such amounts of rum disappear...

As Rosie appears, she seems unimpressed by Antal´s words. Are ye one of those friggin´ ones of our kind, that are all mouth and no deeds? It the he11 seems so to me! So if you want us to be friends, show me deeds and no words. The quartermaster has my father´s fiddle. I ended up only with this cursed borrow piece of sh1tty wood! If you wanna be my friend, then show me how much you want that!

Maybe you already knew that, but don´t forget the one point of Con-damage and the Cha-increase, these weren´t covered by the save.

Ondir

Sandara gladly talks on with Ondir. Most crew members don´t care much for a holy symbol. But Grok the quartermaster is pretty superstitious. One can use that to take advantage out of it.

All

As the day progresses and the sun slowly nears the horizon, the ship bell rings. Some crew members yell in excitement, some in fear: Bloody Hour! Bloody Hour!!!

Just as your work is over, those of you unaccustomed to the high sea realize suddenly, that the rocking of the waves isn´t comfortable at all..

Everyone without a rank in P-sailor or without a racial ability that is connected to water (swim-bonus, swim-speed...) please make a DC 5 Fortitude-save.


Male Half-Elf Ranger 1

Fortitude: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Kithranna will join in for the cheer of bloody hour Bloody Hour! Bloody Hour!!!

Eagerly awaiting who is the victim(s). I would not be surprised to find myself going up there, here's hoping.


Male Undine Inquisitor 1

"I'm sure they start to care when they are injured, after all they'll look to who has a holy symbol to heal their wounds. Grok holds my gear? It is good to hear that she is superstitious, I'll see what gain I can make out of such an advantage. I was looking to go out to sea, but didn't envision it quite like this." Ondir steps over closer to the side of the ship and looks out to endless expanse of water.

Ondir is comfortable at sea, though usually beneath the waves. The slow rocking of the ship is nothing compared to how the old sea dog trained him. He's still looking out to sea when he hears the other crew members yell. Well, time to see this bloody hour. As he nears the other recruits he glances to see which ones might not yet be accustomed to the rocking of the ship. Finally he turns his attention to the events of this "bloody hour".


Female Slyph Bard (Sea Singer) 1

Keep in mind that Riff is a professional. Having been humilated many times this sort of thing doesn't bother her as you might think. However pain is still pain, and that gives her pause.

1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1

yikes

She will rest and wait for a couple of hours. Beyond that I will wait to post until our night time actions kick into gear.


Valen heaves one more piece of equipment aside as he hears the cheer rallying around the ship.

Bloody hour? What in Gozreh is that? Probably nothing good.

Running a hand through his damp hair, he moves off to join the rest of the crew to join in the spectacle. Spotting the half-elf again, he leans over to give him a quick nudge.

"What the hell is bloody hour?"


Male Half-Elf Ranger 1

Hello Valen, sorry if I have been a bit distant ruff day and half. Bloody hour is when we all get to join together and watch the punishments on the crew that are not performing. Isn't it exciting.


Male Halfling Pirate (rogue) 1

After the surprising encounter with Rosie, Antal is stuck in a rum-induced haze thinking of how to keep Ambrose from complete inebriation and how to liberate Rosie's fiddle from the quartermaster. Hearing the call for the Bloody Hour, Antal reluctantly makes his way on deck to witness some poor sap's unfortunate corporal punishment. Seeing a new recruit with some unidentifiable heritage and a wooden holy symbol to Besmara, Antal moves near him in an attempt to siphon off any extra luck.


Two well muscled crewmembers bring a bound third one on deck. The poor lad is brought before Mr. Plugg and Master Scourge and interrogated. During the short trial, it comes out, that the poor bastard, Jakes Magpie his name, has stolen from the quartermaster´s store.

As the dubious reward for his theft, the punishment is keelhauling - a painful and often deadly penalty, by which the victim is slowly drawn along under the ship. The rough shipshull will cause him much pain before, if, he finally dies.

The gathered crowd reacts with a mixture of fear and sadistical anticipation.


Valen listens to the proceedings with a stone face, although he is horrified beneath that exterior.

How barbaric! Note to self: don't steal.

He continues to watch the poor fellow be condemned, wishing there was something he could do to help. He leans close to whisper to Kithranna.

"Didn't they mention that they didn't want to lose crew as they were understaffed? You would think the punishment would be less severe for something so minor..."

My nighttime action will just be resting after the long day of strenuous work


Male Halfling Pirate (rogue) 1

Sadistic entertainment and visceral deterrent all in one. Well that removes one possible plan for retrieving the fiddle. I suppose I should meet the quartermaster.


Male Half-Elf Ranger 1

Kithranna looks over at Valen with a sadistic grin and whispers back.

I think we just learned three important things here.
One, there are no minor offenses.
Two, They will carry out any threat if necessary.
And Three, don't get caught.


Finally, Jakes is brought from the bilges. You look into the face of a scared and miserable man.

As the grim punishment proceeds, Jakes is tied to a long rope. Afterwards Mr. Plugg himself pushes Jakes into the sea. Some of the crew pull at the rope, all led by Mr. Plugg.

DC 15 Sense Motive:
You notice the relish, with which especially Mr. Plugg pulls the rope.

A felt eternity, that actually just lasts a little more than a minute, later, Jakes lifeless body is pulled from the tides.

Mr. Plugg turns to the crowd.

Cut him to shreds and feed him to the sharks. HA! Guess that teaches this wh0reson not to steal anymore!


Sense Motive 1d20 ⇒ 6

Valen paled slightly as he watched the grisly execution carried out. Shaking his head slightly, he looked out to the ocean horizon, sighing.

Such a waste of life. I need to get out of here soon. Or get rid of these monstrous employers.


Male Halfling Pirate (rogue) 1

Sense motive 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

To Ondir, "That son of a whore needs to be put down, wouldn't you agree?"


Female Slyph Bard (Sea Singer) 1

Sometime after the keelhauling. Riff makes an appearance with two buckets of ale. Eager to get to know the crew.

too preform her nighttime action


Male Half-Elf Ranger 1

Sense Motive 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

You know I think I am starting to like this MR. Plugg will have to figure out an appropriate gift to show my similar interests.

Kithranna makes sure the same savage pleasure look is on his face and if Mr. Plugg sees him, Kithranna will give an approving nod.

Well as stimulating as this evenings entertainment is, I believe it is time for some rest and reflection.


Male Undine Inquisitor 1

Sense Motive 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Ondir makes sure to keep an impassive face toward the event that just unfolded but the concerns of being keelhauled for any infraction disturbs him. Note to self, work on that spell to break bonds. Could come in very useful should I suffer a similar fate. He watches Mr Plugg and the others rope pullers to see if they heard Antal, when he's sure they haven't turned their attention to them he replies quietly, "I suppose, he's a dangerous man after all, but if he's not focusing on me than I don't see a reason for such drastic an option." Ondir nods his head toward the group of pirates who helped Mr Plugg. "Especially considering the support he has. It bodes keeping an eye out and seeing what we can do about leveling the field."

Changing the subject Ondir asks the new chef's make, "So, should we be expecting a good meal today? I could go fishing for my own meal, but I don't think the captain would like my method of fishing. My name's Ondir Stormrider, I think you went down to the galley before I gave out my name. We certainly don't get the option to choose our post on this ship, do we?" Grins at the halfling, wondering if he remembered his earlier comment about taking the first job offered.


@Riffelan: Make a DC 15 Diplomacy-check. If you succeed, you may look at Ondir´s spoiler above. If you like to find out more about the officers instead, then tell me.

Soon after the grisly evening entertainment, the evening meal is "served" - meaning, that each of you gets himself a bowl of fish stew from Antal and Ambrose.

The stew is rather solid stuff, but the other crewmembers seem to dislike it anyway. Same sh1tty stuff again! someone says.

After the meal, rum rations are doled out.

K-history or P-sailor DC 10:

Pirates not drinking their rum usually receive harsh punishments.

Drink the rum:

The rum is very strong and goes right into Antal´s head.You are fatigued and receive

1d4 ⇒ 4...alchemical bonus to Charisma.
Both effects wear off after...
1d8 ⇒ 7...hours.

You lose...1d3 ⇒ 1 points of Con. (Damage, no drain)

Please make a DC 5 Fortitude to avoid getting addicted.

During the night, you regenerate one point of Con-damage.


Male Half-Elf Ranger 1

K-History: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Drink the rum:
Fort 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

That is some stout stuff. I could get use to that.


Male Undine Inquisitor 1

P-Sailor 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Drink the rum:

Fort save 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Ondir is more than happy to kick back the strong drink after the meal, but he isn't quite as happy about the potency of the swill. I might have to figure out a way to avoid drinking it at full strength again. Should I even dare spilling it? Maybe watering it down when it's still in the barrel? No, others might notice that. As he's thinking the rum starts to go straight to his head. This might be the rum talking but I think it might be a good idea to get on this Grok's good side, after all if she likes me maybe I can just ask for my gear back! Would be better than being shark food.

Not sure if anyone is currently talking to him, nor really aware or caring about it he says, even if he's not talking to anyone, "If you'll excuse me I think I'm going to go." Immediately, he leaves the other groups of crew members still drinking on deck and heads out to try his rum improved charisma by try out his alcohol induced 'good idea'. He tracks down Grok and makes an effort to befriend her. Clearly the goddess will be on his side.

My nighttime activity will be to influence Grok, though it may be the rum talking. Should he be unable to find or spend enough time to influence Grok he'll track down Barefoot Samms Toppin, curious about her name and use the nighttime activity to influence her.

Influence Check:

Diplomacy roll for my influence check: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25


Male Halfling Pirate (rogue) 1

The comment about first job was during an internal monologue.

"It is nice to meet you...Antal Wavecrest at your service. However, I was not suggesting we go after him right away or even directly. But a man like that enjoys causing indiscriminate suffering and is not one I trust to be on my crew.

As to the meal, I would not get your hopes up in regards to the palability of the fish stew I helped prepare. In fact, if you can get your rum rations first, I recommend doing so."

Does Antal need to drink a second ration of rum?


Female Slyph Bard (Sea Singer) 1
Riffelan wrote:

I am unclear on the task roll

@ gnome; From where do you hail, crewman?

Emphasizing, the word "crewmen" to gain some sense of his stature?

Day Time Task: Work Dilgently

Night Time Task: Gather Infromation - via drinking. She gathers some salt water together (2 buckets) and casts Enhance Water, changing the water into Beer. She then passes it out to various Male Crewmen . Laughing and joking with them right after dinner.

Diplomancy Gather Infromation: getting a list of crew-members names, with bits of details on each of them.

1d4 hours to gather this infromation, as per the Diplomacy skill.

I believed Riff is in no physical danger so I am taking 10. That gives me 10+8+1=19 (skill total plus charming)

third time I have posted this action, so I looked at the list.


Riffelan

I haven´t forgotten about your nighttime-action. The first two times you posted it, it still wasn´t night.

With a few well chosen compliments and a lot of beer, the pirates are wax in your hands. After a few hours of talk, you know everybody wo belongs to the crew.

Ondir

Grok is drinking and playing a game of dice with a few members of the crew on deck. The always drunken cook Fishguts is also with them. As Ondir joins the colorful group, they look warily at Ondir. With a short smile and a few clever words, Ondir gets himself a nice place in the gambling-round.

Later during the evening, Grok adresses Ondir: You seem quite a jolly s0n-0f-a-b1tch! So where are ye from?

Ondir feels, that this talk has done his relations with Grok much good. It is amazing how a little rum can bring people together...Grok is now friendly towards Ondir.

Kithranna

Kithranna sleeps reasonably well and feels refreshed the next morning.

Antal

Yes, you have to drink again. Being the cook´s mate not always carries advantages...


Fort save 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Valen swigs back the grog without batting an eye, the familiar warm feeling of alcohol sliding down his throat. He stares off into the ocean with he finishes up his fish stew, remembering to save some grog to wash the stew down next time. Giving a few nods to his fellow crewmen, he heads down to his bunk to mull over his current situation and get some well needed rest.


Male Halfling Pirate (rogue) 1

Antal takes a deep breath before downing the rum.

Fortitude save 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Feeling quite friendly at the moment, he wanders over to the game to meet Groom, the quartermaster. "Friends! Can I join you? I am feeling quite lucky tonight!"

Given recent developments I will change nighttime actions to getting in good with Grok.

Diplomacy check 1d20 + 7 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 7 + 3 = 26


Female Slyph Bard (Sea Singer) 1

Taking a sniff of the rum,

Yikes, that smells strong. she thinks as her stomach rolls.

Riff looks around for the gnome who was taken from an earlier conversation.

Perhaps it better to make a friend?


Valen

Valen too gets some well deserved rest. Although the accommodations are not the most comfortable, that´s for sure. But a day of hard work helps sleeping a lot.

Antal

Grok seems to have quite an outgoing day. You newbies are a very funny bunch! I like the two of you! If you get one of the rare breaks on this ship, than just come over to my shop an´ we can talk a bit, yes?

Grok is now also friendly towards Antal.

Meanwhile, Ambrose sleeps in a puddle of rum and a cloud of his own stinking breath, his beloved chicken walking around on deck.

Riffelan

Riffelan spots Conchobair, the gnome, playing a game of towers with two very drunken crewman. He looks pretty competent at it - a lot more competent than with daytime´s work, that´s for sure.

Do you drink the rum?


Female Slyph Bard (Sea Singer) 1

no, she does not

Riff saunters over to the gnome and lays a graceful hand on his shoulder. Assuming that there is even a minor break in the conversation surrounding the game…

Not meaning to interrupt, to abysmally, my sweet compatriot. I seem to have no stomach for this tonight. Not wanting such a gift to go to waste I was hoping that it could persuade some forgiveness for your earlier troubles, at my expense.

Offering the cup of rum to the gnome.

is Antal and Grok playing with Conchobair?


Male Undine Inquisitor 1

Ondir grins at Grok and replies, "There be many who say I have piracy in my blood. This may not be my choice way of starting, it will do."[/b" He joins the game with a quick silent prayer to Besmara, Aye Black Lady, help this fool in this game and with befriending Grok. After getting settled in for a round or so he replies to Grok's earlier question, [b]"I'm from a small village off the coast that Abencliff in common, we never did get much visitors from the dry land. Don't know why, the water was just fine and the sharks only bit some of the time." He plays his rounds trying to break even that night. I'm not even sure I have a coin to my name, yet. After another round or so he asks Grok, "How long have ye been a pirate? Surely ye got a good tale or two to be told. New hands such as us could learn a bit from a seasoned pirate like ye." He glances over at Antal and thinks, We had the same idea, maybe if we work together enough this won't turn out to be a disaster. Antal seems to be a bit better at sweet talking than me. He just hopes Antal catches on, or that he's thinking the same thing.

@Antal ah, I missed that I remembered the quotes and though you were taunting us before.
@Riffelan, We're at a game of dice, so likely a different set of crew members.
@DM We're without any remaining starting gold or did they not find our coin pouch during their less than thorough search?


Then make a Stealth-check DC 10 to see, if anyone notices how you offer your rum to the gnome. And no, Conchobair is playing with some other crew-members.

Diplomacy check DC 21 successful:
I´ll be glad to help you out, my fair lady! With these words, the gnome secretly drinks your rum.

Diplomacy check DC 21 failed:
Drink it yourself! The stuff is bad enough, so get away from me with it!


Female Slyph Bard (Sea Singer) 1

Stealth 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Diplomacy 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 1 = 24

Speaking in and around his game though not taking part of it.

Ah, there my good man. So tell me of your name? I also never got a chance to find out what it is you do here?


Riffelan still has the rum in her hands. Lucky for her, that so far nobody has noticed...

Conchobairs face brigthens with delight, as Riffelan shows interest in his game of cards.

We play a game of towers here, darling. Would you like to join? I´d be glad to explain you the rules.


Male Halfling Pirate (rogue) 1

With a subtle nod to Ondir, Antal speaks to the quartmaster, "Yes, some inside knowledge of the workings of the Wormwood would be most appreciated. Surely someone of your position could teach us new guys how to stay on the good side of the good captain."


Female Slyph Bard (Sea Singer) 1

@ Conchobairs Why, yes, thank you for offering


Maybe I even started being pirate when some jacka22-d1cks of cowardly m0therf@!%3rs ambushed me an´ slit my throat when I was 11 years old.

She shows you an ugly scar across her throat.

She turns to Antal:

Yeah, I guess, I could do that. Maybe we have some more drinks together tomorrow or another day, ya? You are nice fellas, so I think, we will have more talkin´.

@All: Your starting money is with your other equipment. The lazy pirates haven´t taken the time yet to sort your possessions. ...and for some reason, nobody has stolen it so far... :-)

Because two players have already stated, they were going to sleep, I´d like to come to an end with the first day. So please make your final posts for this first day.

Each of you gains 100 XP for completing your first day of work successfully. In the cases of Antal and Riffelan I guess your "handicaps" through the day more than merit these XP, too.


Since Valen is currently sawing logs, I guess I have already posted my last action for day 1. Just wanted to make sure I had my one post/day minimum


Male Halfling Pirate (rogue) 1

Antal says goodnight to his fellow dice players and heads to his bunk.

I do hope Ambrose will be more lucid tomorrow. If I can get away for a little bit I think I have a good chance of finding out about Rosie's fiddle. And it would not hurt to get one of my daggers back.

Antal falls asleep with dreams of talking chickens and burly halfling women.


Male Undine Inquisitor 1

"It's a good scar at that, ye came through such a trial to be a fine pirate and quartermaster. If ye'll excuse me I've had an unexpected busy day, that I'm sure is to repeat tomorrow." Ondir heads down to the cabin to sleep. He dreams of the Pirate Queen and future tales of his infamous piracy.


Female Slyph Bard (Sea Singer) 1

I got nothing more to post so we are good to go.


Wealday, 14th of Abadius, 4711 AR

The ship bell ends everybodies' sleep prematurely. Someone (probably Mr. Plugg and Master Scourge) yells today´s working shifts across the ship...

Antal 1d6 ⇒ 2 = Cooking, because Ambrose is too drunken to do it.
Valen 1d6 ⇒ 6 = Repairs
Ondir 1d6 ⇒ 6 = Mainsail Duties
Kithranna 1d6 ⇒ 1 = Man the Bilges
Ambrose 1d100 ⇒ 47

Only Riffelan´s name is not mentioned...

As you get ready for cooking, work or for satisfying the boatswain´s needs, Aretta Bansions, Fipps Chumlett, Jaundiced Jape, Slippery Sy Lonegan and Tam "Narwhal" Tate position themselves between you five and the door.

Tam Tate, a dwarf with a large, ugly nose adresses you in heavily dwarven-accented common: In a hurry? With these words, he pushes Antal in the chest. "Girl can go!" says the dwarf.

And you see, that some of the other pirates begin to form a spectatorship around you and the five others...


Take a look at the situation...

Situation 1


Male Halfling Pirate (rogue) 1

"Well, we all have duties to perform as I am sure you do. What can we do for you, friends?"

Antal looks around for anything that can be used as a weapon.

Perception check 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Yikes, must be the aftereffects of the rum.


Male Undine Inquisitor 1

Ondir levels his gaze on the dwarf and says, "All good pirates know Besmara's Code, all quarrels between crewmen stay on shore. Now, are ye trying to pick a fight and risk the Pirate Queen's judgement?"


Male Half-Elf Ranger 1

Addressing the Dwarf Do we have a problem here? If you would like to trade posts today I am sure that can be arranged.

Kithranna will look specifically if they are carrying weapons and what type Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

51 to 100 of 472 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dungeon Blaster´s Skulls and Shackles Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.