Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Dream of the Red Chamber: Kyrademon's Jade Regent PBP, Part IV

Game Master Kyrademon


1,301 to 1,350 of 1,658 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>

Male Human Cleric 10

Desnus 2

Myriana Bayden wrote:
Myri chuckles, "You're being way too nice." She shakes her head, "It's a wand of Flame Arrow. You can use it to light your arrows on fire for 30 minutes and not destroy them before you get the chance to shoot. It's only got four uses left, but at 50 arrows per use, that's potentially up to 200 little fiery, flaming goblin arrow arcs through the sky." Myri actually seems to be a little concerned about that prospect, but Reta's been very good about not lightning the caravan or surroundings on fire so far. "though I'll remember that next time. she mumbles to herself.

"And you are not to use it inside the wagon," Alaric says in an attempt to be a stern and responsible goblin parent. He flashes Myri a grin and a mouthed thank you as Reta inspects her new gift.


Male Human Cleric 10

Alaric mutters under his breath as he supports his extremely pregnant mate. "Fascist pigs."

GM:
As Alaric gets out of the wagon, he casts Detect Thoughts and Comprehend Languages. Using Sense Motive 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (19) + 21 = 40


Female Quarter-Orc Sorcerer

Desnus 2

Alaric Graff wrote:
Myriana Bayden wrote:
Myri chuckles, "You're being way too nice." She shakes her head, "It's a wand of Flame Arrow. You can use it to light your arrows on fire for 30 minutes and not destroy them before you get the chance to shoot. It's only got four uses left, but at 50 arrows per use, that's potentially up to 200 little fiery, flaming goblin arrow arcs through the sky." Myri actually seems to be a little concerned about that prospect, but Reta's been very good about not lightning the caravan or surroundings on fire so far. "though I'll remember that next time. she mumbles to herself.
"And you are not to use it inside the wagon," Alaric says in an attempt to be a stern and responsible goblin parent. He flashes Myri a grin and a mouthed thank you as Reta inspects her new gift.

Mel hugs her slender friend, whispering quietly.

Myri/DC 25 Perception:
"It's perfect. I couldn't quite manage the gift I wanted to and the wand adds the fire i was hoping for. Thank you."


Female Quarter-Orc Sorcerer

Desnus 9

Alaric Graff wrote:

Alaric narrows his eyes, trying to read the notoriously poker faced cavalier.

When Kalimac's facade proves as impenetrable as always, Alaric shakes his head in admiration.

Mel pats the huge woolly beast next to Alaric as he gets his mind reader look. She smiles at him, voice quiet and teasing. "Sorry, love, I'm too easy to read, might have gotten you rusty." She leans into him for a moment, taking strength from the contact. Then she heads to the wagon, the combat with the spiders seeming to have affected her more than wants to admit.

Right before she steps into the wagon she looks back at the group, her lips moving almost silently.

Alaric/DC 25 Perception:
"Love... After..." A pause, "Will you come run my feet please?" Her voice tinged with embarrassment by her bodies soreness.


Human Ranger

craft roll:

week12(Gozran30-Desnus6?)
craft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

On the 7th (or so) of Desnus, Myri goes looking for Lio.

Lio:

"Hi Lio...um, was wondering if you could help me out with a little project I'm working on?


Male Human Cleric 10

Desnus 9

Melinda Sorn wrote:

Mel pats the huge woolly beast next to Alaric as he gets his mind reader look. She smiles at him, voice quiet and teasing. "Sorry, love, I'm too easy to read, might have gotten you rusty." She leans into him for a moment, taking strength from the contact. Then she heads to the wagon, the combat with the spiders seeming to have affected her more than wants to admit.

Right before she steps into the wagon she looks back at the group, her lips moving almost silently.

"He has a tell. He has to," Alaric says. Giving Rags a final, affectionate pat, he follows Mel into the wagon, clanking the whole way.


Human Ranger
Alaric Graff wrote:

Desnus 2

"And you are not to use it inside the wagon," Alaric says in an attempt to be a stern and responsible goblin parent. He flashes Myri a grin and a mouthed thank you as Reta inspects her new gift.

Myri smiles back, a little nervously.

Mel wrote:
Mel hugs her slender friend, whispering quietly.

Myri hugs Mel back, though a lot more carefully than normal. She smiles broadly and mouths "thank you" back.


Female Quarter-Orc Sorcerer

Alaric:
In the wagon Mel turns to smile at Alaric. She reaches up to help lift his new helm from the heavy armor. The adamantine metal cheering her up, especially the manner in which is kept his body non-perforated during the fight with the spiked spiders, "How are you dealing with the weight?"

Her hands linger occasionally as she helps him out of the armor, happy pleasure in the innocent connection to him.


Male Human Cleric 10

Mel:
"It actually doesn't feel any heavier. Looking forward to getting a mithral shield, though. This steel one is killing my arm." Brave words aside, he sighs happily when unwrapped.

He stretches cramped muscles in silence. Then: "Should we discuss Zaiobe?" He doesn't sound too thrilled about the idea, although it's clear that he thinks it's something they should do.


Female Quarter-Orc Sorcerer

Alaric:
Mel's hands drop slowly away from Alaric, where she really was trying to help his sore muscles. Sitting down on their bunk, she nods sadly. She looks up at him, eyes shadowed with hurt. Her voice tinged with a bit of shame, as if she thinks that what she is say is wrong. "There is a part of me that is angry with her... I... I had such a hard time with her being in our relationship for so long." Her eyes find his, "Accepting that you loving her didn't mean that I would lose you..."

"It finally clicked, felt right. I could see a shared future..." And there is anger in Mel's voice, "I just don't understand..." Her voice breaking a little. "How couldn't she realize that this would hurt us...."


Male Human Cleric 10

Mel:
Alaric sighs, kneeling in front of Mel and gently removing her boots. Healer's hands go to work on her swollen feet.

"I really don't know," he says. "I think we have to make the choice to take her word. She really didn't know. I mean, she had a pretty weird and terrible upbringing. No real childhood to speak of. It's possible, with those mitigating circumstances, she might not have been aware that what she was doing was wrong."


Female Quarter-Orc Sorcerer

Alaric:
There is a long sigh of pleasure as his hands start the process of undoing the stress of Milena's extra weigh on her slender frame. She nods at his words, an unhappy half-laugh finding its way from her lips. "She thought we would be mad because we weren't invited to a party."

The choked sound is cut off, and she runs a hand through his hair. "That's why I hate that I'm angry with her. I don't think she was lying. I don't think that she really realized how much she hurt us until she saw it in my mind."

Her hand runs down to caress his cheek through the winter beard. "I also don't think she would truly lie to us. Not saying when you want something or are upset is one thing, but I don't think she would ever consciously lie..." She looks at him, "Right?" Her eyes begging him to tell her that she isn't wrong, that she hasn't put her trust and love into someone that would knowingly hurt them.


Male Human Cleric 10

Mel:
"I think her reaction pretty well showed her regret," he says. "Even when I was convinced she was lying, I was positive her tears were real." His thumbs work on a particular knot in her arches.

"I don't know. Half of me wants to forgive her and forget what she did. The other half is revolted. Doesn't help that, of all people, she stripped for your grandmother."


Female Quarter-Orc Sorcerer

Alaric:
"Great-grandmother." Mel shakes her head, "That correction really doesn't make it any better."

A pause, "Her tears were real... Her pain was real..." She winces as his hands start to loosen the stubborn knot. Her voice quiet, "I wanted to hold her, tell her it would be okay... but her words kept hitting you, hurting you... And I needed to make sure you were... that you knew I was there with you."

Her voice quiet, "I want to forgive her. I want Milena to have an Aunt Z." Her hand goes to him, "But more so... I need you to be alright." She smiles at him, sadly, "Because... you matter the most to me." The truth in her words, plain and simple.


Male Human Cleric 10

Mel:
"I'm all right," he says. "Well, as all right as all right can be, I suppose."

He shakes his head. "Just wish I could get that image out of my head."


Female Quarter-Orc Sorcerer

Alaric:
She reaches for him, holding him close. "I never put an image to what Z told us, so I think that part is easier for me, love."

She kisses his forehead, "And I wish I could just take the image away from you..." She smiles, "I can promise you that we have many, many good images to come." Putting his hand on her belly. "Maybe with time?"


Female Elven Urban Druid 9, Brightness Seeker 1

Kyrademon/Shalelu:
Lio eventually begins, by telling Shalelu what happened at the bachelorette party before the groups joined. As she talks, she sits up, arms around knees, and her knees protectively drawn to her chest.

please see your email for the first part, of probably two or maybe three emails, regarding my/Lio's point of view on what happened with Zaiobe. I will write the email about her argument with Zaiobe tomorrow. I wish I could post more on this tonight, but I'm really tired and it took me a long time to write that first email. Thank you for understanding.


Female Elven Urban Druid 9, Brightness Seeker 1

Shae dessert date:

Lio stops in her tracks, not that she was pacing, or even standing up for that matter. She looks at you, all of you, up and down, like you are the tastiest morsel on earth, and maybe she'll just skip pastries and make you desert. But then she blinks and comes to her senses. Patience.

She's a little nervous, hoping she doesn't go to far, or that you'll be offended by what she says next. Lio stands up, and advances upon you. She smiles, mysterious, mischievous, dangerous, full of love, and even confident. In fact, she is practically radiating a take charge attitude.

"Anwyl. I have thought, long and hard, how to prepare you for this evening's discipline. You have been... very... naughty." Her Elven words soft, yet, the tone and cadence ooze dominance. There is something in her hand. "Before we... have dessert, you need to be put in the right frame of mind for the rest of the night. During desert, you are going to confess to me, just what you've done, that is deserving of a spanking. Also, you'll be wearing this..." Her glance, sensual, yet, just a little wicked. In her hand, the medium sized butt-plug, which she licks, like a lollipop, as she looks at you. "To remind you, of your submission, to me."

A pause as she waits for you to bend over without being told to, and then, as you are not, in fact, a mind reader, "You should really bend over now. Because if I have to bend you over, you'll be wearing the large one."

She doesn't mention that dessert will be in the garden, by a fountain. She doesn't mention that it's not entirely private, that there will be many prying ears. But then, it wasn't like they all spoke the languages that you did... she'd let you choose the language of your confession. The idea that servants would be around to hear, but not understand, sending an unfamiliar thrill through her.


Male Halfling Cavalier 10

Desnus 16 - WARRIOR PATROL

Kyrademon wrote:

Although you are still in Hongal, the large troop of mounted, armored warriors that approaches the Caravan wears livery that Miyaro identifies as being the Jade Regent's, from Minkai.

"You!" the man at the head of the troop shouts when they are still some distance away. "All southbound Caravans on this road are to be searched. Step away from your wagons and keep your hands visible."

Ameiko, out of sight, turns herself into a slim blond woman, and quickly passes out potions to Reta, Zaiobe, and Buttersnips.

|Certainly, Captain,| Kalimac says to the leader of the troops. |Your efforts to keep the roads safe and free from brigands is well appreciated. If there is anything at all that we can do to expedite your duties, do not hesitate to ask.| Kalimac finishes with a small bow to the lead soldier.

Bluff (for sincerity): 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (8) + 18 = 26
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (15) + 16 = 31


Male Halfling Cavalier 10
Alaric Graff wrote:
Alaric mutters under his breath as he supports his extremely pregnant mate. "Fascist pigs."

"Sa oled lihtsalt riknemise eest võidelda, kas pole?" says Kalimac, quietly. His smile for the soldiers never leaves his face.

Halfling:
"You're just spoiling for a fight, aren't you?"


Male Human Cleric 10

Mel:
"Time heals all wounds," Alaric says. "Now that we made the decision to forgive, we owe it to Zaiobe. I'm wondering if stewing is the best course of action, or if we should just all hop in bed together and see what happens." He puts a hand on the baby bump. "Well, after Milena, I think. If she ever decides to join us."


Female Elven Urban Druid 9, Brightness Seeker 1
Kalimac Proudfoot wrote:

Desnus 16 - WARRIOR PATROL

Kyrademon wrote:

Although you are still in Hongal, the large troop of mounted, armored warriors that approaches the Caravan wears livery that Miyaro identifies as being the Jade Regent's, from Minkai.

"You!" the man at the head of the troop shouts when they are still some distance away. "All southbound Caravans on this road are to be searched. Step away from your wagons and keep your hands visible."

Ameiko, out of sight, turns herself into a slim blond woman, and quickly passes out potions to Reta, Zaiobe, and Buttersnips.

|Certainly, Captain,| Kalimac says to the leader of the troops. |Your efforts to keep the roads safe and free from brigands is well appreciated. If there is anything at all that we can do to expedite your duties, do not hesitate to ask.| Kalimac finishes with a small bow to the lead soldier.

Bluff (for sincerity): 1d20+18
Diplomacy: 1d20+16

Lio looks over at the soldiers, moves, ever so casually next to Jorun, just in case there's trouble. She looks at Shae, offers the taller elf a small smile, and then she starts to count the warriors, as Kalimac charms them. How did he manage to sound so sincere and convincing? Did he actually mean it? It sure sounded like he meant it.


Male Half-elf Barbarian

Desnus 16 - WARRIOR PATROL

Rhost also counts the warriors. Just in case. He does not use his fingers.


Female Elven Urban Druid 9, Brightness Seeker 1

Myri:

Lio smiles, happily. "How can I help?"


Male Human Cleric 10
Kalimac Proudfoot wrote:
"Sa oled lihtsalt riknemise eest võidelda, kas pole?" says Kalimac, quietly. His smile for the soldiers never leaves his face.

"Kas ei keera see maha."

Halfling:
"Wouldn't turn one down."


Female Quarter-Orc Sorcerer

Alaric:
Mel looks at him her green eyes sharp, "And after just you and me." Her tone sure, "I promised you." The reminder punctuated with a soft kiss.

Her hands go to her belly, "I love her, but if she doesn't decide that she wants to see the world soon..." She looks at him, "Need to think up some way to convince her that she isn't comfortable in there."


Desnus 16 - WARRIOR PATROL

There are about fifty of the soldiers.

Melinda:
This is clearly no ordinary troop of guards. All of them have some kind of moderate active spell upon them. Spellcraft: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17 But you cannot tell what kind. A faint spell would be unusual, but might be a mass buff of some kind. A moderate one is basically unheard of for ordinary troops.

Alaric:
With Detect Thoughts, you learn that they mostly expect to steal some of your goods for profit and rough you up a little for fun. Not enough to deter trade on the road, just enough that they get a little something out of this. They do have standing orders to look for "the Amatatsu heir", and are nominally looking around for someone who fits the description, but they don't particularly expect her to be here.

Kalimac Proudfoot wrote:
|Certainly, Captain,| Kalimac says to the leader of the troops. |Your efforts to keep the roads safe and free from brigands is well appreciated. If there is anything at all that we can do to expedite your duties, do not hesitate to ask.| Kalimac finishes with a small bow to the lead soldier.

While Kalimac is bowing, the troop captain puts a hand on the Halfling's lowered head and shoves, sending him toppling over on his backside. The soldiers behind him laugh.

|I like you, pint-size. You're funny. You can help us by staying out of our way,| he says. |Search the wagons.| The troops begin to fan out towards the various wagons.

The slim blonde woman Ameiko has become stands with two Varisian children and a Taldan brunette.

A couple of the soldiers stop in front of Miyaro and frown at her.

"外国人の大きなグループで唯一の天女性であると考え、この姫ではありませんでした?" one asks the other.

Minkalan:
"Wasn't this princess supposed to be a lone Tian woman in a big group of foreigners?"


Desnus 2

Alaric Graff wrote:
"And you are not to use it inside the wagon," Alaric says in an attempt to be a stern and responsible goblin parent. He flashes Myri a grin and a mouthed thank you as Reta inspects her new gift.

Reta nods solemnly. "Reta will only use it in other people's wagons."


Male Human Cleric 10

"Nad loodavad, et varastada meie kaupade ja töötlemata meid vähe lõbu. Nad on öelnud, et vaadata läbi tead-küll-kes samuti. Ja üks on just kokku panna, et ta on reisil koos rühma välismaalased. Olgem hüpata neid nüüd," Alaric says to Kalimac.

Halfling:
"They're hoping to steal our goods and rough us up a little for fun. They've been told to look out for you-know-who as well. And one has just put together that she's traveling with a group of foreigners. Let's jump them now."


Male Human Cleric 10

Desnus 2

Kyrademon wrote:
Reta nods solemnly. "Reta will only use it in other people's wagons."

"You know that's not what I meant," Alaric says, putting an affectionate hand on Reta's shoulder.


Liothonae/Shalelu:
liothonae cromvathar wrote:
Lio eventually begins, by telling Shalelu what happened at the bachelorette party before the groups joined. As she talks, she sits up, arms around knees, and her knees protectively drawn to her chest.

Shalelu listens carefully. "It sounds like you had fun," she says cautiously. "Did something happen?"

Just FYI, I am perfectly happy moving on with your saying you basically tell her what you told me in the e-mail.


Female Quarter-Orc Sorcerer

Quietly, still watching the soldiers, her cat green eyes angry, "Neil on ka mingi loitsu mõju kuni neile. Võimsam kui ma oodata." Her voice aplogetic, "Mul on kahju ... Ma ei tunne õigekirja."

And then worried as she picks up the soilder's comment to the other, "Ja nad arvavad, sirp võib olla pärija."

Halfling:
They also have some kind of spell effect up on them. More powerful than I'd expect.

Sorry... I don't recognize the spell.

And they think Miyaro may be the heir.


Female Quarter-Orc Sorcerer

Desnus 2

Alaric Graff wrote:
Kyrademon wrote:
Reta nods solemnly. "Reta will only use it in other people's wagons."
"You know that's not what I meant," Alaric says, putting an affectionate hand on Reta's shoulder.

"He means only use them in the houses of people trying to kill us." Mel chimes in, helpfully.


Female Elven Urban Druid 9, Brightness Seeker 1

Kyrademon:

sound's good regarding Shae conversation


Female Elven Urban Druid 9, Brightness Seeker 1

Detect magic. Spellcraft to ID spell 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20


Liothonae:
It is some kind of Transmutation effect. Perhaps shapechanging magic of some kind?


Female Elven Urban Druid 9, Brightness Seeker 1

Lio shares the info about the spell.


Liothonae/Shalelu Dessert Date:
liothonae cromvathar wrote:

A pause as she waits for you to bend over without being told to, and then, as you are not, in fact, a mind reader, "You should really bend over now. Because if I have to bend you over, you'll be wearing the large one."

She doesn't mention that dessert will be in the garden, by a fountain. She doesn't mention that it's not entirely private, that there will be many prying ears. But then, it wasn't like they all spoke the languages that you did... she'd let you choose the language of your confession. The idea that servants would be around to hear, but not understand, sending an unfamiliar thrill through her.

Shalelu's eyes glaze over with lust. Just by looking in them, you can sense how wet she is getting immediately.

She turns and bends, supporting herself against the wall with her hands.

"Is it a large dessert?" she asks. "Because I have been a very, very bad girl."


liothonae cromvathar wrote:
Lio shares the info about the spell.

In Halfling, Liothonae informs you all that it is some kind of Transmutation effect. Perhaps shapechanging magic of some kind?


Male Half-elf Barbarian

Desnus 2 - Reta's Shindig

Kyrademon wrote:
"It am lovely," Reta says, looking it over. "Reta never am trusted horses either. She am keep extra sharp watch while am on guard duty, and if one am step out of line, bam! Right in evil horse eye. Thank you."

Rhost nods. "More concealable than dogslicer."


Male Human Cleric 10

Mel:
"Spicy foods and sex are both ways to trigger labor," Alaric says. "So see Rhost for the first one and me for the second one."


Female Quarter-Orc Sorcerer

Desnus 16 - WARRIOR PATROL

Kyrademon wrote:
While Kalimac is bowing, the troop captain puts a hand on the Halfling's lowered head and shoves, sending him toppling over on his backside. The soldiers behind him laugh.

Mel's green gaze sharpens, looking at the arrangement of the soilders, thinking. "Kas ma palun tulekera neid?" Her voice quiet, one hand curling on her belly.

Halfling:
Can I fireball them, please?

Kyrademon:
Can Mel fireball a good number of the soldiers without hitting the caravan or any allies?


Male Human Cleric 10

Alaric bends over to help Kalimac to his feet, presenting an awfully tempting target to knock over. Should one of the soldier's feet make contract with Alaric's posterior, he will use Lore Keeper on them.


Liothonae/Shalelu:
Shalelu thinks for a while about what you have told her regarding your conversation with Zaiobe.

"I think you have good reason to be angry at her for not keeping her word," Shalelu says. "But ... from what you tell me, I do not think she understood the potential consequences of her action, to herself or to you, and so thought it a passing comment rather than a serious matter."

"I suspect that both her lack of concern over it, and much of what occurred in her conversation with you, came from a refusal to think ill of her lover, and then a desire to defend him. Other than breaking her word, her main fault would seem to me to be her love causing first a failure to realize how her actions might be taken, and then a failure to believe it when she was told."

"If you think her breach of trust in and of itself was bad enough that she cannot be forgiven, whatever her reasons, it is your choice and your right, and I would understand either decision."

"And regarding your fears of the consequences ... Melinda does not strike me as sharing Alaric's ... eccentricities. While she respects his opinion, I do the most likely possibility is that she will form her own."


Melinda:
Yes, but see note below.

FYI to all - since there are fifty soldiers, if you choose to start combat with them (or are attacked), combat will resolve as Caravan Combat. However, if you do start with some kind of massive surprise attack, I will account for this in some way (giving you a suprise round, or reducing their hit points and/or stats, or some such.)

This is not meant to be a comment either way, positive or negative, on whether or not you *should* start combat, with or without a surprise attack, or expect it if you do not, merely a statement of how it will play out if it occurs.


Male Half-elf Barbarian

THE ROAD SOUTH, WEEK 2

Melinda Sorn wrote:


Mel pushes herself up, the heavy burden having stolen her normal easy grace and hugs the big man. "Thank you," her smile going wider as her nose picks up on the piscine flavoring. She looks up her eyes sparking with a mixture of happiness, excitement, and just a edge of fear. "She's worth it."

Rhost's expression is much less complex. He smiles, genuinely pleased. "Soup's ready," he says.

And then: "Plans after? After all this?" Rhost's vague gesture could indicate the fire, the campsite, or the continent.


Male Half-elf Barbarian

Desnus 16 - WARRIOR PATROL

Kyrademon wrote:
There are about fifty of the soldiers.

Rhost nods at nothing in particular, and smiles. While standing around, he stretches. Neck stretches. Back stretches. Leg lunges.


Alaric Graff wrote:
Alaric bends over to help Kalimac to his feet, presenting an awfully tempting target to knock over. Should one of the soldier's feet make contract with Alaric's posterior, he will use Lore Keeper on them.

I will consider Alaric's ability to present his posterior in a tempting manner to be a Diplomacy Check: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

Alaric is booted over with a great clash and clatter of armor, to much laughter and guffaws from the nearby soldiers.

Alaric:
The one who kicked you, at least, is an Oni. They regenerate damage unless injured by fire or acid. They have the ability to disguise themselves as humans. They have spell-like abilities, including the ability to fly.


Male Human Cleric 10

Alaric gets up slowly and painfully. "Nad ei ole inimene. Autsaiderid. Taastada kõik vaid tule ja hape. Nad võivad lennata ka."

Halfling:
"They're not human. Outsiders. Regenerate everything but fire and acid. They can fly too."

Mel and Zaiobe:
<Oni.>


Desnus 16 - WARRIOR PATROL

Kyrademon wrote:

A couple of the soldiers stop in front of Miyaro and frown at her.

"外国人の大きなグループで唯一の天女性であると考え、この姫ではありませんでした?" one asks the other.

"私はあなたが私が考える人知りませんが、私は人間の女性ではないです," Miyaro says.

Minkalan:
"I do not know whom you are looking for, but I am not a human woman."

She transforms, her head turning into that of a fox, her hands turning into paws, and a lush red fox's tail sprouting out from beneath her clothes, although she still stands on two legs.

The soldier snorts. |Friggin' piece of tail.| He reaches out to grope her and laughs as she doesn't quite flinch back fast enough, then moves on.

Knowledge Local DC 15:
Miyaro is kitsune, a race of strange and rarely-seen foxlike humanoids that dwell in Tian Xia.

1,301 to 1,350 of 1,658 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dream of the Red Chamber: Kyrademon's Jade Regent PBP, Part IV All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.