Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

Doug M's Way of the Wicked (Inactive)

Game Master Douglas Muir 406

Follow the Way of the Wicked, the award-winning AP from Fire Mountain games.

The wickedness continues in Way of the Wicked Part II: The Dark Tower!


201 to 250 of 12,164 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

I say chew up guards, then free fatboy, don't want him to spoil surprise


It sounds like Bref, Edmin and Rosa are ready to roll, while Jax wants to pause to check the Big Man first. Getting a consensus from six posters can take a while, so why don't we do this: the next couple of posters say "Okay, now I think we should..." and I'll put together your actions from that. Note that it's good -- preferred, actually -- to indicate how strongly you feel about a plan. "I'm firmly committed to X," "I really, really think we should do X," "either X or Y is fine by me", etc.

EDIT: I see Bref is already there.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

I really think we should kill guards then check on big man


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:283/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

I think we should kill the guards then free the big man. We don't know how he will react, he may make to much noise.


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

Attack first, big man second.

Morsum moves through the shadows following the small goblin, then jumping the guard when he can, his huge mouth of teeth open and black claws out.

Stealth: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21

Attack-bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Attack-claw 1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Attack-claw 2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Okay, three is a quorum. Let's do this. First let's give the guards a chance to hear you sneaking up on them. The DC is Morsum's Stealth roll, which was 21.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

As you leap into the room, you see that the guards are about to drink their tea. One is standing with the teakettle in his hand; one is still sitting at the table; a third guard is still asleep, head down on the table.

1d100 ⇒ 49

The standing guard is the short one, with the horn. Both his hands are holding the teakettle.

Bref is first to the attack. Silent as a pouncing cat, he lunges for the guard's thigh... only to have his teeth clash painfully off the guard's chain shirt, which extends down below his waist. Bref snarls, and pulls his head back to bite again.

I won't force you to keep the damage roll -- so next time, just roll again.

Morsum stalks in silently behind him. The shadow-thing looms over the guard. It's hard to say exactly what happens next... but there's a sudden spray of blood, and the guard staggers.

Short Guard has taken 9 points of damage but is still standing. On the surprise round, I assume everyone else will move 30' down the hall, which will allow them to move into the room on Round 1 of combat.


Initiative rolls for the guards. Short guard (has horn, standing holding teakettle): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3. Tall guard (sitting at table): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4. Sleeping guard (sitting at table): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18 Standing up from the table counts as 10' of move. Let's see some initiative rolls!


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

Well I am not one to kick a gift horse in the mouth! 1d4 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + (6) + 1 = 10


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

Initiative1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 8 - 1 = 27


Bref, you didn't hit on the surprise round. Your attack roll failed, yah? So I waived your damage roll. That said, I'll let you keep this nice new damage roll -- if you can hit on Round 1 (where you'll most assuredly be going first). If you miss, then for consistency's sake I'll throw this one out too.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

Makes sure he is flanking with his new friend the shadow and Bites once more, giggling

1d20 + 6 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 6 - 1 + 2 = 15 for that delicious damage!

Apparently I couldn't hit the ocean if I was thrown into it!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:283/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Init:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Edit: Hey I found your one!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

DM DM:
It is your choice, but generally it is much faster to use a spoiler by the DM for initiative as this skips one round of posts by all the players. Although this might not matter with this pbp as it seems to be on overdrive at this point. In my game I have a spoiler saved on a word document so that all I have to do is copy and paste and then modify the monster/monsters. Also, it is frequently easier to group monsters and give them all the same init.

You can do it however you want, but this is how I do it in my game and it seems to make things easier in most campaigns I am in.

Init - Morsum: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Init - Tohram: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Female looking Android Iron Priest [L2] | AC 15, T 12, FF 13 | F +3*/R+2/W+5 | HP 13/13 | CMB +2, CMD 14 | Init +2 | Perception +5 | Condition: None

Rosa will let the fighters do there job, its what they are skilled and trained for, she would only get in the way telling them what to do in a fight. If some thing comes at her she will fire ball or hit it, if a group its Fear spell.

Initi 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

If I have clear line of site on the one with the horn, No idea if I can get it with a move. [maps] Rosa will fire call.


Breg, actually that just hit. Remember that the guard is flatfooted and does not have his shield.

Bref lunges again, this time going under the edge of guard's shirt. His teeth bite deep, severing the large artery inside the man's thigh. Bref yanks his head back, a gobbet of flesh between his teeth, pulling the guard off balance. Blood sprays everywhere as the man topples.

Anything interesting happen with that teakettle full of boiling water? I'll treat it as a bomb-type thing that could land on someone 1-Bref 2-Edmin 3-Morsum 4-unconscious guard: 1d10 ⇒ 8


The short guard was alive when he hit the floor, but is bleeding out from a massive wound torn in his thigh.

I think we need to check whether anyone beat the drunk guard's 18. It's a standard action for him to wake up, and a move action to stand up -- but yelling is free.

Init rolls:

Rosa: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Zimu: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Jax: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:283/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Round 1
Init: 5
HP: 12/13
AC: 12
Status: N/A

Action attack standing guard.

Attack:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


The drunk guard lifts his head from the table. "Whuzzat? Wha -- " He hurls himself to his feet, knocking the chair backwards. "Hey, prisoners! Prisoners! HEY WE GOT PRISONERS ON THE LOOSE HERE!"

Whoops, I see Rosa rolled already. Okay, Init order is: Bref, Drunk Guard, Morsum, Jax, Sir Edmin, Zimu, Tohram, Tall Guard, *Short Guard.


Edmin, that hits. Drunk guy is injured but still standing and yelling. Morsum, Jax, Zimu and Tohram all go before the next opponent, so any of you can declare actions and roll at will.


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

Morsum turns from the bleeding guard on the floor and attacks the one Edmin is facing, hoping to flank him.

If it is only a 5-foot move, then full attack. If more than a 5-foot move, then just the bite.

Attack-bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Attack-claw 1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Attack-claw 2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
_________________

Tohram
Grimacing and expecting another headache, Tohram moves his hand out in a grasping motion while speaking in a strange tongue.

Hand ta 'dell tkun minjiera.

Necril:

Hand of shadow be mine.

Anti-Magic resist: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
If I beat the anti-magic, I will send the hand to grab the horn on the wall.


The shadow thing moves with eerie, boneless grace. The guard screams... but is still standing.

Drunk Guy has soaked up 12 points of damage but is still hanging in there. You need to be tough to work at Branderscar Prison!

Judge Tohram begins murmuring... and then chokes, unable to complete the magical phrase. A droning vibration like a buzzsaw fills his mind, and a bolt of pain flares behind his eyes.

Jax and Zimu, the tall (seated) guard gets to act, and then Bref again.


Male Eidolon Disconcerting Shadowy Monstrosity HP: 9/53; AC23(27 w/Mage Armor; 31 w/MA& Shield),T12,FF20; F+6,R+3,W+4/+8; Per+9; Init+2)

The shadow creature simply smiles as the blood runs out of its mouth disappearing into the shadows that envelope it.


Okay, I'm for bed. Jax and Zimu are on deck. Let us know your actions and we'll resolve tomorrow.


Female looking Android Iron Priest [L2] | AC 15, T 12, FF 13 | F +3*/R+2/W+5 | HP 13/13 | CMB +2, CMD 14 | Init +2 | Perception +5 | Condition: None

Rosa Round 1 actions:

Init: 7
HP: 11/11
AC: 12
Status:

Rosa winks into two as she pulls up a power, move action - Copy Cat
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Success = 50% Miss chance after Initi 7 (Will save DC13)

If she can get a shot with out a move she will shoot, may be at -4 TH as shooting into combat, again map needed to know this.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Fire ball 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 TH
1d6 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2Fire DMG


Rosa does not move; she simply stands very still, concentrating. A moment later she suddenly seems to split in two -- as if she were standing between two angled mirrors, and had suddenly stepped backwards.

Then she raises a finger. Again, she frowns; a hiss of concentration escapes her lips. A bolt of red fire leaps from her hand. It flies through the doorway, into the room. However, mental wrestling with the magic ward has done nothing for Rosa's aim; the bolt flies past Sir Edmin, missing him so narrowly that it singes the hair on one side of his head.

"Five great dragons, woman! Watch what you're doing!

Jax and Zimu still on deck.


Female looking Android Iron Priest [L2] | AC 15, T 12, FF 13 | F +3*/R+2/W+5 | HP 13/13 | CMB +2, CMD 14 | Init +2 | Perception +5 | Condition: None

"Its this blasted magic ward!"

she exclaims before heading into the fray, next round.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

teehee hee hee hee

Bref looks up from his bloody leg. Watching flame race across the room.

I think I am in love!


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Playing catch up. Posting instead of going to bed, I'm in for some hurt today.

Rosa_Luminass wrote:

She then moves over to

Cуровую зиму

"Fallen one will you take the blessings of hell? this night you march in its ranks, do you have the will to do so?"

"May your Dark Lord ever fire your passions fell Lady, but I save my own council for She who is the Most Ancient of Winters. But those who oppose us will quickly learn to fear Fire and Ice."


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:283/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Round 2
Init: 5
HP: 12/13
AC: 12
Status: N/A

Action: attack guard.

Power Attack:1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (16) + 5 - 1 = 20
Damage: 1d4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 = 9

Posting my round 2 action, I have to spend a lot of time in a doctors office today and don't want to hold any thing up.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Initiative 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 =

edit: Ooops I guess my initiative was already rolled. Just my luck waste of a high roll.


Rosa, that guard is making a lot of noise, and it's your initiative. You still have some spells memorized -- Charm Person, Disguise Self, and Sleep -- plus four cantrips you can spam all day long. Of course, you'd have to overcome the anti-magic ward.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Action: Attack guard wounded and standing guard

1d20 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 4 = 9

Cуровую зиму raises her ivory white right hand and lightly blows through her middle and index fingers as her breath coalesces ... into nothing.

Failed concentration check, was attempting to produce a force missile but to no avail.

Move Action: Will keep on the lookout for any unseen guards, items of note in the room or magical alarms.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Edit: Actually as a move action may I close the door behind me as to muffle any sounds of combat?


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:283/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Oh I forgot! If I am flanking please add 1 to my damage for my trait: Murder.


Female looking Android Iron Priest [L2] | AC 15, T 12, FF 13 | F +3*/R+2/W+5 | HP 13/13 | CMB +2, CMD 14 | Init +2 | Perception +5 | Condition: None

EDITED

Round 2
Init: 7
HP: 11/11
AC: 12
Status:
Spells:
Copy cat

If any good guy is left standing

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 TH
1d6 ⇒ 4 DMG Fire


Whoops, I said Rosa when I meant Zimu. And Zimu, there's no door to close -- the exit from the guardroom is a stairwell going down (and it's on the other side of the room from you. I'll assume that you take your move action to move closer.

The jangling, jarring buzz of the antimagic field makes it impossible for Zimu to concentrate. She is unable to call up her spell.

Waiting on Jax.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

No door so my first action stands.

Move Action: Will keep on the lookout for any unseen guards, items of note in the room or magical alarms.

Perception: was 25


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28(See Invisibility), CMD 42
Misc:
Effects: Resist Cold 30, Fly 30', Telepathic Bond

Spoiler:

Just to make sure I got this right: One guard down, two guards wounded. The one with the horn is dead, the asleep one is up and wounded. Edwin is on top of wounded one, Morsum is on top of the other wounded one?

Jax will move to attack the same one as Edwin, moving to flank. That should be the one that's shouting.
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 101d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Round 2: In case I don't post and combat is still going
Move 5' and, if possible, make a full attack.
Antimagic: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17; Daze DC 15. Knife attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 161d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

I'm assuming since they rested several hours, the one point of damage and nonlethal should be gone, correct? Or just the nonlethal?

Swift: pick up tea kettle if it still has some water in it (or catch it while its falling?)

Free: Speak to the guard

The teifling dashes into the room on everyone else's tail, reacting just a little bit slower than them. He'll snatch the tea kettle with his prehensile tail while moving to engage the shouting guard, stabbing at him with the slim dagger.
Oh stay quiet fool, cooperate and maybe we won't flay you alive and use your bones for our devil rituals. Besides, we don't bite.. Jax glances at Bref. Okay most of us don't bite.

Edit: Oops looks like there was some words lost in translation


Okay, I'll give you a roll to grab the teakettle!

1d20 ⇒ 3

Not this time.


The tall guard leaps up from the table and draws his sword. He adds his voice to his colleague's. "PRISONERS! WE HAVE PRISONERS LOOSE HERE!"

You need to shut these guys up, or this is going to be a very short campaign...


Short guard is lying there unconscious, bleeding out. Init order is now Bref, Drunk Guard, Morsum, Jax, Sir Edmin, Zimu, Tohram, Tall Guard, *Short Guard. I'll say that Bref moves to flank Drunk Guard.

1d20 + 6 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 6 + 2 - 1 = 27

Hey, possible critical! Roll to confirm.

1d20 + 6 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 2 - 1 = 19

The goblin gets the game's first crit!

2d4 + 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (2, 4) + (5) - 1 = 10

The drunken, shouting guard turns to face Sir Edmin, perhaps discounting the threat from the small, unarmed goblin. It is a terrible mistake. Bref coils himself -- then leaps, throwing his arms around the guard's shoulders. He sinks his teeth into the side of the man's neck. The guard's cries end in a sudden gurgle as he chokes on blood; he topples. Teeth chattering, Bref drops neatly back to the ground.

"N-n-next!"


Okay gang -- I have to catch a train. Will try to check this afternoon EDT. Otherwise, I'll see you this evening. Init is "everybody but Bref, then the remaining guard". Just so you know, the guard is AC 15 (doesn't have his shield out yet).


Male Eidolon Disconcerting Shadowy Monstrosity HP: 9/53; AC23(27 w/Mage Armor; 31 w/MA& Shield),T12,FF20; F+6,R+3,W+4/+8; Per+9; Init+2)

The shadow of teeth and claws continues to attempt to remove this pitiful excuse of a human from the rolls of the living.

Attack-bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 <-- +2 if flanking
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Attack-bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 <-- +2 if flanking
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Attack-bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 <-- +2 if flanking
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

While it is almost impossible to focus upon, you think that you can almost see the thing grinning as its claws rip into the guard.
______________
Tohram simply watches as his guardian shreds the guards.

Delay


As it happens, that drops the guard to exactly 0 hp. He staggers. You can finish him off, or try to threaten him into silence. And now I really must go.


Female looking Android Iron Priest [L2] | AC 15, T 12, FF 13 | F +3*/R+2/W+5 | HP 13/13 | CMB +2, CMD 14 | Init +2 | Perception +5 | Condition: None

Rosa is not on he Initi list??? of to bed night guys.


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:283/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

So 2 guards down and one at 0 hp?


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

I eat your tongue
I eat your spine
Now close your mouth
It will be fine.

Bref turns his gaze to the shouting guard.


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28(See Invisibility), CMD 42
Misc:
Effects: Resist Cold 30, Fly 30', Telepathic Bond

Jax will move up to the remaining guard and put his knife to him. We don't know the geography of this place. Your friends are dead, you're surrounded by monsters and fiends. If you want to live, why don't you let us know the easiest way to the moors? I'm just a forger, remember? I'm not the kind to cut your throat if you keep your mouth shut and give me what I want.

Spoiler:

Bluuf: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

The tall man without a shadow walks up to the staggered guard and simply glares at him for a moment. As he does so, Morsum moves over and stands next to the judge, where his shadow should be: It seems the reports of the security at this prison becoming lax are not overstated. Perhaps you might want to enlighten us on what other breaches of protocol have been allowed to occur. I rather doubt the high justice will be pleased that you allowed six unarmed prisoners to so easily escape. You are just lucky that we did not release that big real criminal in the other cell.

Bluff: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
Intimidate: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

I can go let him out. bref smiles wide as he can, and continues to eat some flesh.


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:283/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Edmin retrieves the sword from the staggered guard, then removes any other weapons. He shakes his head as he looks at the two bleeding men on the floor. "Can any anyone stabilize one of these men? We may need another to answer questions if this one wont cooperate."
Aid another (Intimidate): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 And the judge gets a +2!

The knight begins to strips his prisoners rags and turns to Rosa. "I will be changing now. If it is not to much trouble, please hand me the small clothes, breeches, and boots made for me."

Assuming Rosa hands him the clothing.
Edmin will dress in the provided garments then strip the armor off of one of the downed guards and put it on.

201 to 250 of 12,164 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Doug M's Way of the Wicked Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2018 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.