Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Doug M's Way of the Wicked (Inactive)

Game Master Douglas Muir 406

Follow the Way of the Wicked, the award-winning AP from Fire Mountain games.

The wickedness continues in Way of the Wicked Part II: The Dark Tower!


151 to 200 of 12,164 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Continuing down that list, I see 26, 25, 18, 30, and 24. That's four successes, which means you've free the Judge, Jax, and of Zimu's arms. Rolling for her second arm 1d20 + 11 - 1 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 11 - 1 + 4 = 32 pop! Easy peasy. That leaves the leg chain, which is a different design, so you don't get the +4 bonus: 1d20 + 11 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 11 - 1 = 20


It's astonishing how wide a goblin can grin. Really.

Bref mutters over the last lock for a long moment. Then he looks up... and raises the loose end of the chain.

"Ah ha ha! Yes! Who's the goblin, hey? Who? Who's the Lock-Picker, the Dog-Stander, the Biting Gnashing Teeth of Total --"

From five throats at once:"SSSSHHHHHHH!"

Okay, I'm for bed. Talk amongst yourselves, make your evil plans, and be ready for action tomorrow.


No longer active

As they make there plans, Rosa lets the fights sort out the details of combat, so they must act and they will need to do it fact. As the tall one called a dog so she takes the vial and gets the goblin his locks. Best keep the rest the things on the Vial until they are all free. Once the Goblin has over come his fear and got himself free he moves fast. Coming to her and picking the locks with skill. As he dos she says to him.

"Little one your worth is with out price this day"

As he moves on she places the chains back on and sits as before, Her eyes see all in the darkness. As the guards return down the hall, looks at the vail once more,

"No who needs what?"

She takes the holy symbol off the cloth and holds it in her hand.

"Now the Hell's awake"


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

Perfect! Just got home. That was awesome. Well played bluff too!

When ready Toothpicker will unlock this last door if we want. Or shall we wait for them to come in? Either way I will skulk and start at the thigh and move to the groin to face. I am hungry.

Can any of you magic types get rid of this lagging exhaustion?

Rolls in Case I am asleep:

DD1d20 + 11 - 1 ⇒ (15) + 11 - 1 = 25 possibly +4
DD1d20 + 11 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 11 - 1 = 27 possibly +4

Stealth1d20 + 14 - 1 ⇒ (13) + 14 - 1 = 26


The goblin stops babbling, but grins and bows. Then, more quietly:"For an encore, ladies and gentlemen, I give you..." he works furiously at the door lock for several moments, curses under his breath, works again, "... freedom!"

The door opens.

Wow, all the locks with only one bobble. Pretty good. We'll save the Stealth roll. You can go sneaking around now, or wait until the party has talked things over and split up the stuff from the Veil. And now I really am going to bed.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

No I will stealth later, but keep that roll :) Dont divide the party!


No longer active

Rosa takes the daggers off the vial and places them in Sir Edmin Al'Roth hands, looking into his eyes she hold onto his hand and says.

"Far all I know all the Chapters of Hell Knights are no more, foolish as this may sound Sir Edmin Al'Roth, consider yourself promoted to the Rank of acting Hell Knight until further notice."

She lets go of his hand she makes the sign of the hells over him.

"May Hell's wrath follow in you wake, may hell's Doom come down on all that stand in you way, May the Hell's aid you in you fight."

She then moves on handing out what the others seek.

Of course not the Class, but Rosa will call him that from here on in, he is a Knight and as of this night, he fights for Hell, such is the way of things, she may call others Hell nights as well.

She gos over to Tohram

"You have skills in magic, and know his book, I need tell you nothing, you know what needs to be done."

She then makes the sign of Asmodeus to him saying only

"Strength and Abidance leads to power."

She then moves over to

Cуровую зиму

"Fallen one will you take the blessings of hell? this night you march in its ranks, do you have the will to do so?"

If its a yes Cуровую gets a blessing as well.

Then she moves to Bref, she take one of his Lock picks and pricks herself with it, so that her black blood can be seen on it.

"I know meany a Devil that would wish to have such pour hate the burns in you heart, her lick this blade and my blood will heal you."

infernal-healing

She waves her Holy symbol over him,

"His forever sharp teeth be yours"


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 47/51; AC:21(25)/16/17(21); Saves: +9/+11/+7; Init +5; Per +8, AP: 6/7

Good job, Toothpick. If we get out of this tower, I'll get all of you a round. I might even pay for it, probably not though.

Jax'll smirk at Rosa. I don't march in anyone's blessings yet. If we get out of here, sure. I guess we will owe the devil-king some high favours. I think I realized what that small bag is, by the way. Can you take it out and pass it to me? If I'm right, we can figure out what to do with it from there. Also, if Toothpick won't take that other weapon, I won't turn it down.

Just occurred to me that the pouch and/or purse may be component pouches.


No longer active

Rosa takes the patch off and hands it to Jax

"Just as long as you know who saved your skin Brother of the blood, the devil-king always keeps tally of ones debts"


Lord of Darkness 5, Cavalier 1 INIT:+4, AC:21 (23w/Shield), HP:64, F:+10 R:+5 W:+6, Perception: 5

Edmin is all smiles as the goblin frees everyone, and quietly accepts Rosa's ritual to get his hands on the dagger. "Ladies and gentlemen, we are in business. Toothpick, you shall always have a friend in Edmin Al'Roth." The knight is practically giddy with excitement, as he stands and stretches, readying himself for the carnage that is about to come.


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 47/51; AC:21(25)/16/17(21); Saves: +9/+11/+7; Init +5; Per +8, AP: 6/7

No worries there, Rosa. I owe my freedom and always pay my debts. Let's see if I was right..hmn. Also, if you don't mind, let's take a look inside of that purse as well? Maybe it has some gold for bribery. Blakely wouldn't be too hard to convince, I think, if we can oil his palm.

Jax will stand by the wall near his manacles and take a look inside the bag to see if it is indeed a component's pouch.


No longer active

Rosa takes of the purse and looks inside, then the vial, she looks at that as well.


You have two daggers. Does Edmin have TWF? If not, maybe give one to someone else. Rosa has the holy symbol, Bref has the lockpicks.

The small bag peels off, turning into a pouch that clinks suggestively. Examination shows that it is filled with gold -- one hundred fine, fresh-minted Talirean eagles.

The vial appears to be some sort of potion. Rosa takes a cautious sip. 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18 "Ha! A curative -- if one of us is injured, but short of death, this can magically restore."

Still remaining on the veil are:

A patch depicting a lantern;
A patch depicting a coil of rope;
A patch depicting a sack;
A patch depicting a window.

Sorry, no spell components. You may want to take a look at your spells and see if the components are something that could be acquired or improvised.


No longer active

Thats the purse and vile whats in the sack old GM?

"We have 100 gold true, and a potion that can heal, shame I was hoping for some blade poison, now for this sack"


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 47/51; AC:21(25)/16/17(21); Saves: +9/+11/+7; Init +5; Per +8, AP: 6/7

Well..bribes, I was half-right. Any ideas of what might be in the sack or..is it just a sack?


The sack, once peeled off, grows bigger than you expected. It turns out to contain six sets of warm, clean clothing: underclothes, trousers, shirts, knit caps, and jackets. (Jackets? Hm, come to think of it, it's autumn and getting on towards winter.) One set is smaller -- child-sized for a human, these clothes should more or less fit the goblin.

The sizing is approximate, as if tailored by someone working off a description of you, but adequate.


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 47/51; AC:21(25)/16/17(21); Saves: +9/+11/+7; Init +5; Per +8, AP: 6/7

The teifling's face curves into a smile at the clothing, but tugs and pulls at the portions that aren't tailored that well. Ah from riches to rags to..this. My how things change He sighs and strips right there, changing into the clothes.

May as well be comfortable. He'll reach for and take one of the daggers, twirling it in his fingers.

So, shall we release some of the other sods in here and use them as a timely distraction?


No longer active

Rosa strips with no mind to the others, Rosa puts on the clothing, its seems slack on her thin frame put she pulls it, no cap will stay on her head as her hair will not let it. So she levees that in the sack.


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 47/51; AC:21(25)/16/17(21); Saves: +9/+11/+7; Init +5; Per +8, AP: 6/7

A bold smile crosses the demon-spawn's face and he snaps his fingers abruptly. Ah! Does anyone have a spell prepared that can change the colour of something?

Jax rummages in the sack and pulls out Rosa's knit cap, stretching it out and considering it. Then he takes the veil and places just the white portion over the cap. Of course, if not..then nevermind.

What colour is the cap? Please say dark blue >.>.

It looks like our wizard doesn't have her 0 level spells listed, here's hoping she has prestidigitation.


Alas, the knit cap is a simple black. Woven from the wool of a black sheep, in fact.


Lord of Darkness 5, Cavalier 1 INIT:+4, AC:21 (23w/Shield), HP:64, F:+10 R:+5 W:+6, Perception: 5

Edmin begins to looks over Rosa's figure with an appraising eye before quickly turning and placing his back to her as she changes. "I think I shall wait on changing until after this initial battle. That clothing should allow us to blend in with the civilian populace once we have made good our escape from the hell hole, I do not want to be covered in blood and give us away."

Once the preperations are made the knight will turn to the others and signal them to listen. "In case something happens to me I want to tell you the rest of what the lady said. Once we are free we have to cross the moors. On the old Moor Road we will see a manor house with a single lantern burning in the second story. Our friends wait for us there."


Knowledge (local) is no help here -- none of you are from around here -- but a sufficiently high Knowledge (geography) might give you a general outline of the region.


Lord of Darkness 5, Cavalier 1 INIT:+4, AC:21 (23w/Shield), HP:64, F:+10 R:+5 W:+6, Perception: 5

We can always beat the information out of one of the guards, they are sure to know the area.


Male Dhampir Summoner/6 [HP 47/47; AC18,T12,FF16; F+2,R+4,W+6; Per+8; Init +4]

The Judge looks at the items on the veil and shakes his head. I do not believe anything there would be useful to me. Perhaps the dagger, but that seems better used by someone with more of a martial bend.

Please give me a moment, I will get some more help for us.

The tall man then goes back to the corner where he was bound and begins a rather strange ritual in which he pricks his finger on one of the daggers. Then he takes the small drop of blood and turns and wipes it on the wall where his faint shadow appears from the flickering torch in the prison hallway. Oddly, where he runs his finger, no blood appears on the wall. Instead as his finger moves, the shadow moves and coalesces around the finger. Then you see his shadow begin to lengthen and grow, almost as though it is becoming manifest with a physical form. Then suddenly, the shadow simply steps away from the wall and you see what appears to be a physical embodiment of the shadow of the tall man, but with a wicked set of white teeth, dull reddish eyes and dark clawed hands.

As the shadow creature steps away, it looks at the tall man who suddenly bends over in pain as though he is violently ill. The shadow thing simply looks at the man for a moment, just waiting. Then after another ten seconds or so, the tall man grimaces and stands back up. Welcome Morsum. I have need of your assistance.

The creature appears to nod its head to the tall man. As you desire, Master.

Tohram then turns to the others and grimaces once more: I am sorry, that is always a painful process. May I introduce Morsum, my shadow if you will. As with you master goblin, he is quite adept at moving quietly. He may be able to assist in the scouting of the area.


Edmin Al'Roth wrote:
We can always beat the information out of one of the guards, they are sure to know the area.

Evil! Hope someone has maxed out Intimidate.


Hold on there, Judge. The anti-magic field resists you. Let's see a check -- add your level and your casting stat modifier.


Lord of Darkness 5, Cavalier 1 INIT:+4, AC:21 (23w/Shield), HP:64, F:+10 R:+5 W:+6, Perception: 5

I have a +6 Intimidate, and The Judge is sure to have a lot better.


Male Dhampir Summoner/6 [HP 47/47; AC18,T12,FF16; F+2,R+4,W+6; Per+8; Init +4]
Edmin Al'Roth wrote:
I have a +6 Intimidate, and The Judge is sure to have a lot better.

What? You don't think I have an intimidating personality? Ok, +11, so perhaps I am a little intimidating.

Anti-magic field check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Hope that made it because I was having fun with the description.


Wow, you guys haven't failed an anti-magic check yet. I guess Blackerly has been skimming pretty hard -- clearly the poor old anti-magic ward is near collapse.

The shadow-thing is strangely hard to look at: one's eyes don't want to focus on it somehow. Its voice is the Judge's voice, but fainter, as if coming from a great distance.


At this point, there's a small possibility the guards might decide to pull a random check. Let's see: 1d100 ⇒ 86 Nope, the guards are sitting pat in the watchroom.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

Wise Edmin, though we might not have time to change later. Bref changes quickly.

If we find Blackerly I have a claim in on his eyes. I shall be right back, let me check on the halls quickly.[/b]

I would like to use that stealth and check the immediate area around us. I do not want to go too far, but just to gather info so we know what is just around us, where the first guards are, where the next cell with prisoners are so I can free them etc


Male Dhampir Summoner/6 [HP 47/47; AC18,T12,FF16; F+2,R+4,W+6; Per+8; Init +4]

I look to Morsum.

Jekk jogħġbok tfittex il-passaġġ.

Necril:
Please search the passage.

Unless anyone states otherwise, Morsum silently moves out into the passage with Toothpick, staying in the shadows as much as possible making tracking his passage, even for those who know he is there difficult.

Stealth: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25

He then begins to examine the passage, going first in the direction the guards usually did not go, and if that ends, then the other direction to see how far the guard room is.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

I will scout the other direction first and focus on the cells


Okay. Both your Stealth rolls are so high that the guards are not going to notice anything unless they roll a nat20. 1d20 ⇒ 181d20 ⇒ 11 Nope, you're good.

The goblin's transformation is remarkable. A moment ago, he was his usual self: a twitching, mumbling, angry bag of hunger and hate. Now he crouches down low to the stone floor, almost on all fours. As slowly and carefully as a cat stalking a bird, he glides out the open door and down the hall.

The shadow-thing melts away in the other direction.

Perception rolls. 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 111d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

A few minutes later, they are back. The shadow thing's hollow voice comes faintly: "Master, there is one other occupied cell. It holds a single man... a strange, large man. He is asleep."

Bref is grinning again, twitching with delight. He crept to the threshold of the watchroom and was able to observe the guards and the room in some detail...


The guardroom is separated from the cellblock by a door (which is open) and a gate of iron bars, which is 1d100 ⇒ 37 also open. The room contains a chair with four tables and a kettle for making tea. On the wall is a pegboard with keys. Next to it hangs a signal horn. There is a very large fireplace -- it fills an entire wall of the room -- but no fire is currently lit. The room is considerably warmer than your cells, though -- the warmth seems to be coming up through the floor.

A staircase descends down from the room. It is covered by a grating of iron bars, which is 1d100 ⇒ 51 shut -- you can't tell if it's locked or not.

There are three guards in the room. Two are relaxed but alert and are talking quietly. The third guard appears to be asleep, face down on the table.

The shorter of the two guards is talking."That Blackerly is a damned thief! That game was rigged last night!"

"If it’s rigged, why do you keep going back to the gatehouse then?"

"Well... the beer’s passable."

A laugh is heard. "Drinkin’ on duty! Damn, this place has gone to hell. Captain Callidan would have never tolerated that crap. That’s for sure!"

"Captain Callidan … he left, what? Two years ago?"

"Almost three and since then the place has been straight down the s++%ter. That old wizard never leaves his tower. He stays up there reading his books and petting his owl!"

"Petting his owl? Is that what they call it these days?"

There's a pause. The goblin's sharp eyes notice that the shorter guard carries a signal horn, while the tall guard does not. So, two horns -- one on him, one on the wall.

"Tea?"

"...okay."

The sleeping guard makes a muffled snorting sound but does not raise his head from the table.


Lord of Darkness 5, Cavalier 1 INIT:+4, AC:21 (23w/Shield), HP:64, F:+10 R:+5 W:+6, Perception: 5

As the shadow takes shape, Al'Roth steps back from the creature. His dagger held at the ready. "I have seen a lot of terrible things in my time but, nothing like that. What in the hells to you bring down on us?"

Bref wrote:
If we find Blackerly I have a claim in on his eyes. I shall be right back, let me check on the halls quickly.

Edmin nods at the goblin, a humorless grin on the big man's face. "Fine, but I did tell him to mind his tongue. That is mine."


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

Bref returns.

Of guards there are three
One tall and one wee
One asleep most like till three.

Two horns that might go twee
One on the wall, it hangs free
The other is on the belt of the wee.


Lord of Darkness 5, Cavalier 1 INIT:+4, AC:21 (23w/Shield), HP:64, F:+10 R:+5 W:+6, Perception: 5

Edmin readies his dagger as he looks at the others. "Ok then, I will kill the wee one with the horn first but someone must grab the horn on the wall. If we can we need to keep at least one of the cork soakers alive long enough to give us information."


Note that the guardroom is more than 30' away, so you'd need a double move -- not possible on a surprise round.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

Perhaps shadow beastie and I should jump the guard from silent stalking, the rest of you wait 15 feet back once commotion starts Knight can charge in and judge can grab the other horn? Magickers do what they do best?


Male Dhampir Summoner/6 [HP 47/47; AC18,T12,FF16; F+2,R+4,W+6; Per+8; Init +4]

The horn on the wall I can likely move once we get in there. Morsum will help with the one with the horn.

It is very difficult to use magic in this building. I was lucky the first two times, I might not be next time.


Lord of Darkness 5, Cavalier 1 INIT:+4, AC:21 (23w/Shield), HP:64, F:+10 R:+5 W:+6, Perception: 5

Do I have a strait shot at the horn wearer, once I am in the hall way?


Lord of Darkness 5, Cavalier 1 INIT:+4, AC:21 (23w/Shield), HP:64, F:+10 R:+5 W:+6, Perception: 5

Beat to the punch it seems.


If you're going after the guards in the guardroom, then only the two sneaky guys can get an attack on the surprise round. Edwin and others can take a 30' move during the surprise round, meaning they can arrive and attack on the first round -- but they'll have to roll Init.


Lord of Darkness 5, Cavalier 1 INIT:+4, AC:21 (23w/Shield), HP:64, F:+10 R:+5 W:+6, Perception: 5

What about a charge?


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

Here is my post for attack on horn bearer. I am moving around a bit today. DM please hold till appropriate :)

Bref drops down to all fours again and creeps down the hall. He leaps up and bites into the thigh of the guard with the horn.

1d20 + 14 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 14 - 1 = 27

Bite1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (8) + 6 - 1 = 13 vs FF for 1d4 + 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (1) + (1) - 1 = 1

Initiative1d20 + 7 - 1 ⇒ (5) + 7 - 1 = 11


Are we going with attacking the guards in the guardroom then? If yes, then I'll need stealth and attack rolls from Morsum; hearing what the rest of you intend would be good, too. If not, then we'll keep these rolls for the goblin's next stealth and SA.


Lord of Darkness 5, Cavalier 1 INIT:+4, AC:21 (23w/Shield), HP:64, F:+10 R:+5 W:+6, Perception: 5

Once I hear the ruckus I will sprint into the room.


No longer active

As Judge Tohram Quasangi calls his Rosa knows what it is when it arrives, the but its odd the rune that should be glowing on both it and Quasangi's is darker that others she has seen as if glowing darkness if that could be possible, she is happy.

"When I have power I will call my own aid, a hell blade lost to me until I show my worth, one day yes one day.

She looks on as they fighters get ready to act.


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 47/51; AC:21(25)/16/17(21); Saves: +9/+11/+7; Init +5; Per +8, AP: 6/7

Do we want to see if this large, strange man in the other cell is likely to help us? If not..alright, but it seems a good idea to me. If we mess up this attack and the alarm is raised, we might not have time to backtrack to speak to him.

Jax glances out the door and turns the dagger nervously in his hands.

In case action moves and I'm not responding:

If a fight occurs, he'll follow Edmin and try to flank the same target.
If the target is hit by Edmin, he'll just make a dagger attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 151d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5. If Edmin misses, he'll try spell combat to daze and stab(Antimagic roll: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 DC 15. Use previously rolled dagger attack.

151 to 200 of 12,164 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Doug M's Way of the Wicked Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.