Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Doug M's Way of the Wicked (Inactive)

Game Master Douglas Muir 406

Follow the Way of the Wicked, the award-winning AP from Fire Mountain games.

The wickedness continues in Way of the Wicked Part II: The Dark Tower!


1,051 to 1,100 of 12,164 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

In my minds eye I see Morsum and Bref as the most twisted Disney characters ever.


Male Eidolon Disconcerting Shadowy Monstrosity HP: 9/53; AC23(27 w/Mage Armor; 31 w/MA& Shield),T12,FF20; F+6,R+3,W+4/+8; Per+9; Init+2)

Morsum reaches out and pats Bref on the head, then with what he probably imagines passes for a big toothy grin: Yes, Morsum back. We find more to chew. They hurt master.

Morsum then moves around the bouncing goblin and once again looks like an evil red-eyed mockery of the Judge's shadow.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Sing a song for six fools, all made hung to dry,
Two set for a life of labor, Four condemned to die.

Cooks in the kitchen, oh how they bake no more,
Guards being idle, now it's time to even up the score.

Watch Sergeant where are you, naughty, naughty you've been crooked too!
We Fools looking hither for you, the Gob needs your hide to broth his stew.

Warden in his lofty tower, boy did the old coot know how to fight,
Yet the Knight and his newfound Love made up for all that, despite!

With stealth, summoned shadow, spell, and blade let us make haste!
Fools luck holding, but ever we be careful else all this will be for waste.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

Bref sings a chorus in between each verse

Goblin bite
Guards will rue
When goblin fight
Guards be chew!


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169+5; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28(See Invisibility), CMD 42
Misc:
Effects: Resist Cold 30, Fly 30', Telepathic Bond

I'm sure he can attempt something, Cimu. His noble alias won't work, don't want to draw too much attention. For when you get back, DM: List of forgeries: Post # 1041 and add in an attempt to make it look like the antimagic stone needs to be repaired elsewhere due to the gradual decrease in its power, possibly handed off to a reclusive wizard who happens to live in the moor where we're headed..


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Jax Naismith wrote:
His noble alias won't work, don't want to draw too much attention ...

That was exactly my thought, hence why I suggested an ancient document and another separate alias! :)


No longer active

Rosa gos back down and checks the a small closet under the stairs, id there is a small boy in it, with rounds classes and a zigzag scar on his forehead, Rosa will kill him on sight, if however there is any form of bag. cloak, etc she will have a good look she will take them


Short post, then I have to go crash.

1d100 ⇒ 85

Rosa: there's a simple lock on the closet door. Jax is starting his forgeries while Sir Edmin sneers at him.


Edmin drinks the potion. Immediately he recognizes its effect: they had such potions on campaign in the North, though they were precious and carefully rationed.

Cure Light Wounds: Sir Edmin gains back 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 hp.


Bref was fooling around with the office door. It's locked. However, when he starts playing with the handle, a mouth suddenly appears in the door. (The wood seems to shape itself into lips and a tongue.) It speaks sharply into Bref's ear:

"Office hours are from 10 am to 3 pm, Monday through Friday, and by appointment. You are not authorized to be here. Report to Sergeant Blackerly in the main building, NOW."

The mouth folds itself back into the wood of the door.


No longer active

Rosa will ask the Ogre to pop the simple lock, he wanted to do some smashing GM


"Rrruh huh huh. Smash!" Grumblejack lifts his stake and swings it two-handed.

2d8 + 5 ⇒ (6, 8) + 5 = 19 The door is very nearly smashed open.
2d8 + 5 ⇒ (3, 5) + 5 = 13 The door hangs by a hinge. It can easily be removed.
2d8 + 5 ⇒ (8, 1) + 5 = 14 The door is ripped off and falls to the floor.
2d8 + 5 ⇒ (6, 3) + 5 = 14 Grumblejack stands over the door, smashing it again and again into wooden fragments.

Behind the door is a closet with shelves. They hold a porcelain dining service with the arms of Branderscar, trays and a box of cutlery. 1d20 ⇒ 19 Remarkably, the dining service has survived intact.


No longer active

After having a look around, If that is the only thing in there Rosa leave it, if there is nothing more of note on the ground floor Rosa will head back to the front door checking for sounds, then up to the library to have a look around for any thing of use or works on Evil or the planes or in fact any thing of use, she looking for something carry stuff on or the old guys cloak room.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

Quiet FACE! Bref launches a pillow at the door. Goblin fix

Now knowing that there is a trap Bref returns to disarm it.

DD1d20 + 11 - 1 ⇒ (8) + 11 - 1 = 18

DD1d20 + 11 - 1 ⇒ (8) + 11 - 1 = 18

DD1d20 + 11 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 11 - 1 = 27

Then he unlocks the door.

DD1d20 + 11 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 11 - 1 = 13

DD1d20 + 11 - 1 ⇒ (5) + 11 - 1 = 15

DD1d20 + 11 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 11 - 1 = 24

Toothpicker tired


Male Eidolon Disconcerting Shadowy Monstrosity HP: 9/53; AC23(27 w/Mage Armor; 31 w/MA& Shield),T12,FF20; F+6,R+3,W+4/+8; Per+9; Init+2)

Morsum walks over next to Bref: Me help? Scratch door?


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

Scratch face if come back!


Male Dhampir Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 231/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

While Morsum plays with Bref, Tohram returns to scanning the Warden's room for magic and anything else of value.

Cast Detect Magic

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:216/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Edmin feels as good as he did when this all started, the burns have healed and the puckered scar from his branding the only real injury left. "Did anyone bring those Forsaken brands we found?"


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

DM, when I am able to I would like to thank Rosa, then put my Knowledge and Appraise skills to use and help the group to find unique and useful items, particularly, but not limited to the Warden's Spellbook.


Bref can't seem to figure out how to disarm the magical trap, if trap it was. However, he is able to open the lock.

Inside is an office, with desk and chairs and a single tall cabinet. It is quite different from Blackerly's slovenly office space. For one thing, it's richer -- the desk is dark hardwood, there's a painting on the wall, and the office is lit by a magical ever-burning torch. For another, it's neater -- the desk is bare and polished, the carpet is clean.

"Hey," Rosa stands behind Bref and Morsum.
She still looks a little groggy from the aftereffects of the spell. "Soon as I... soon as I got up, I checked the Warden." She holds up a ring of keys. "Maybe... we don't have to smash any more doors?"


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

Bref searches the room with reckless abandon!

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 +1 for traps

Goblin needs healing!!!!


Nobody brought the Forsaken brands.

In addition to the two scrolls, the Warden was wearing six rings. They do not appear to be magical. 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27


Zimu:
Five of the rings are nonmagical jewelry worth 40 gp each. The sixth is a class ring from the Arcanamirium, almost 50 years ago. Gold with an engraved onyx stone, it is worth 300 gp -- or, it could be used to add authenticity to anyone trying to pass themselves off as a wizard.

Nobody else has mentioned searching the Warden's body (Jax seems to have grabbed the scrolls and moved on) so you tell me whether you want to share this with the rest of Team Evil.

Downstairs, Grumblejack lumbers over to peer inside the closet. His eyes widen. With one huge hand, he pulls out a large ceramic soup tureen. He raises it up...

"No," says Rosa.

Grumblejack looks disappointed but puts the tureen back.


Male Dhampir Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 231/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

I sort of assumed searching the Warden's room would have included searching his body in the room. Sorry for not stating this more specifically. I rolled a 19 for my perception a few posts back.


Male Eidolon Disconcerting Shadowy Monstrosity HP: 9/53; AC23(27 w/Mage Armor; 31 w/MA& Shield),T12,FF20; F+6,R+3,W+4/+8; Per+9; Init+2)

Morsum scratches at where the face was. Eventually he finds this fun and uses his claws to draw a rather obscene mockery of the face that had appeared.

Craft(carve mockery of warden's face in door): 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (19) - 2 = 17


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

Bref sees what Morsum is doing and begins to paint it with the blood of the warden, and sticks feathers from the owl on it as well

Craft Make picture better!1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Douglas Muir 406 wrote:

"Hey," Rosa stands behind Bref and Morsum.

She still looks a little groggy from the aftereffects of the spell. "Soon as I... soon as I got up, I checked the Warden." She holds up a ring of keys. "Maybe... we don't have to smash any more doors?"

I will assume DM means Cуровую here, instead of Rosa, and if it was Cуровую, she would say something more along the lines of "While some women may enjoy the exploits of loud rough men or those who are good with their fingers ... Just for the sake of haste, we may want to use these, I found these on our host."


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

Tee hee tee hee hee

Bref goes back to his and Morsum's artwork


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:216/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Edmin will continue to sit on the steps watching the door.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Cуровую will give each of the others a ring before they depart the tower.

She half expects Rosa to mutter, One Ring to Rule them All, One Ring to Find them, One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them. In the pit of Hell, where even your own shadow lies.

Cуровую would most assuredly have searched the Warden, and would have done so, if the others had not. I was just waiting for DM to say I was done with my beauty rest.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

"Sir Edwin, Bref, would you consider helping us search? There is a lot to cover, I believe Grumblejack could play doorstop for now."

"Also I would ask a favor of you if I could. There are spells that we can use or find, later on, that will allow us to make use of the Warden, even in his new, more agreeable state, would you consider carrying his head if I can find suitable transport for it?"

Gang can we have a more organized and less disjointed search of the tower? Perhaps three of us to a floor, and taking items of interest, use and value then dividing those up before we leave.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

DM Cуровую will ask the Judge and Edmin to please help her search the Warden's rooms, starting from the top, and in a thorough fashion work our way down the floors. And Jax (once he is done with his forgeries) and the Judge to help with looking through the books in the library, looking for any that may be of value, or may contain information we can use later on, 'Know thy enemy' and all that. Rosa and Bref and Morsum if they would consider searching the other rooms, maybe starting down and working their way up, we can all meet in the middle, we are team LAWFUL as well.


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:216/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Edmin looks up at Cуровую and nods. "Yes, but make it quick my lady. We do not have long to dally here."


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

Toothpicker and Shadow Beastie will search rooms! Maybe find chews!

He puts on his new ring.

Bref flies out of the room, all but bouncing off the walls.

He carefully searches each room for anything interesting, and his new traps.

Will take 20 for 24/25


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:216/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Edmin looks around for something to tie his hair back and puts the ring on his left middle finger.


Male Dhampir Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 231/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

There are 3 rooms. Let's just take-20 searching, 2 to a room should take 10 minutes or so I would think.

I will stay upstairs in case the guards call again.


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169+5; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28(See Invisibility), CMD 42
Misc:
Effects: Resist Cold 30, Fly 30', Telepathic Bond

Dm, Jax had searched through the Warden's pockets after you asked about it following him taking the scrolls. After the forgeries, he'll assist in using appraise on the tapestries and on the painting in the Warden's room. He'll also see if the everburning torch can be easily removed and add that to the bags (since most of us have darkvision, figure we can sell it and split it up along with other loot).


Some rolling offscreen, some rolling on.

Top floor: the Warden's keychain opens the desk. There is only a bit of recent correspondence here -- the Warden let Blackerly handle most of that. (The Warden's personal correspondence is in his own room.) There's a letter from a Royal Inquisitor of the Church of Mitra who wants to come to Branderscar a day or two before your execution, "among other things, to look for candidates for the Inquisition and the Imperial Champions among your dedicated staff." The Warden has written half of a rather cranky reply.

The bottom drawer of the desk had its own key. Another key from the keychain opens it easily.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

"UNAUTHORIZED PERSONNEL! DO NOT OPEN THIS DRAWER WITHOUT THE WARDEN'S PERMISSION! UNAUTHORIZED PERSONNEL, DO NOT OPEN THIS DRAWER!"

Another mouth has appeared, this one in the wood of the desk.

1d20 ⇒ 12


Nobody is searching the library at the moment -- Jax is still working on his forgeries, while the Judge is waiting at the Warden's window.

There doesn't seem to be anything else of value in the bottom room, other than a rather large tapestry showing the construction of Branderscar. It's at least 150 years old, and looks it. It might have some value as an antique, but on the other hand it's heavy, bulky, and fragile.

In the Warden's room, the Judge looks over the furniture with a thoughtful eye. It's probably worth some money! Unfortunately, it's not very mobile. The rug is an import from the mainland, very nice... but the Warden inconsiderately chose to let his headless body fall right in the middle of it, so it's basically one huge bloodstain now. The Judge dips a finger and takes a thoughtful lick. He's pretty sure that blood carries bouquets, like wine. If he had access to enough samples... Then he strolls over to the wardrobe.

"Ah." Despite his dour demeanor, the Warden was a true son of the aristocracy. The clothes in here are a bit old fashioned, but of the very highest quality in materials and cut.

You could assemble five nobleman's outfits here, value 75 gp each. Wearing one of them would give +2 to an attempt to disguise someone as the Warden, magically or otherwise.


No longer active

EDIT

GM I said Rosa was looking in the library after finding the plates, you seem to have mixing Rosa and Cуровую зиму up, Rose heads to Edmin for a moment.

"Edmin, The warden loved his books, I bet he's got books or maps about the surrounding area, showing us whats outside the walls, we will need that, invaluable intel to us once we get out of here, if we can find just where that manner house the lady talked about is, we can plan our course to miss any danger points and population areas, lets see if we can find some thing."

Rose will then head to the, hopefully with Edmin and start to look for local local info books/maps/documents, Rosa will also do a detect magic around the books.

GM IMPOTENT ACTION: Rosa is looking for Local info on the surrounding area, This is very important, please do not skip this action, this is life and death stuff later for all us PCs, if we stumble into a village on the moors we could get seen, or end up in a fight we could have avoided, we want to keep our heads down so a local map or any info will keep us safe.

Wile they looks if any of the others come in she will says to Grumblejack.

"Grumblejack go ask the others, did the warder have a full staff list, it would be good to know just how may we face here in the keep, we can work out how many are left facing us, so we know who's left to smash"


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:216/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Edmin perks up at the mention of maps. "Those could be valuable intel." The knight moves library and begin his search for maps.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Cуровую had the same thoughts earlier when she said:

Cуровую зиму wrote:
DM Cуровую will ask Jax (once he is done with his forgeries) and the Judge to help with looking through the books in the library, looking for any that may be of value, or may contain information we can use later on, 'Know thy enemy' and all that.


No longer active

Cool, Cуровую any info like that will help us now, there must be some thing here in the old grouts books


Male Dhampir Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 231/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

I thought I posted this, we search all the rooms. The split is highest perception in the office. Second highest in bedroom with the Judge in case I need to bluff anyone out the window. Highest appraise in the library seeing if there are any books of value. It should've 2 per room. Probably Bref with Beastie and me in the office, two in each other room. One to search, one to assist.

I also want to investigate the opening to the roof. If we can access the walls, we can jump the wall guards without having to climb.


No longer active

For Tohram:

Hi Tohram
"We do this",
I'm not tying being funny here Tohram, I could be reading that OOC statement to the GM all wrong and if I am I do apologize now if I am, but it reads like your bot-ing my PC's actions. As it is right now in game Rosa has searched the lower two floors and is now with Edmin Looking for info and maps about the surrounding area and I do not want the GM to thing she is doing any other thing but that, thanks

I'm happy for the GM to bot Rosa but not other players sorry, I like to play things out in game as its all part of the fun. Please could you ask in game PC to PC if you wish Rosa to do any thing thanks.

No change in Rosa's actions GM, She is looking for maps and Info on the second floor.


Wow, nobody seems worried about that loud yelling voice thing. Hm. Okay.

There is no staff list; the Warden left those details to Blackerly. Apparently Blackerly took care of almost everything, leaving the Warden time to do magical research and write long, cranky letters to family and friends complaining about the weather, bad food, and isolation.

The desk contains two items: a small, heavy wooden box and a large book bound in blue leather.

Otherwise, the only thing of possible interest in the room is a large painting depicting the reconstruction of the island stronghold into a prison. It's probably worth something, but it's inconveniently large.


No longer active

Magic mouth in the room above GM, can Rosa hear it?.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

not sure where Bref is now...lol.

IF Bref is in the room:

Quiet FACE!

Bref races over and disarms it.

1d20 + 11 - 1 ⇒ (13) + 11 - 1 = 23

If he is not and he hears it he will race back up to make it Shut up.


Male Dhampir Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 231/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

How loud is the mouth? Is it so loud that people way over in the gatehouse will hear? Or just moderately loud and annoying. Also, does it only say this once and then stop? Or keep repeating?

Also, what does the opening in the roof look like? Could we get to it and open it?


Just once -- but everyone in the tower can hear it. It was probably audible outside, at least nearby.

1,051 to 1,100 of 12,164 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Doug M's Way of the Wicked Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.