Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Doug M's Way of the Wicked (Inactive)

Game Master Douglas Muir 406

Follow the Way of the Wicked, the award-winning AP from Fire Mountain games.

The wickedness continues in Way of the Wicked Part II: The Dark Tower!


951 to 1,000 of 12,164 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>

Want to see what Jax does before the Warden unleashes his next spell. If he doesn't pop up in the next few minutes, I have to crash -- we can pick up again tomorrow.


Judge Tohram Quasangi wrote:


See Post 919

That says "if possible set up cleave". Which doesn't make sense; in retrospect, he almost certainly must have meant "if possible set up flank". Also, he couldn't have set up a flank without taking an AoO from the Warden. (Granted, an AoO from a wizard armed only with a dagger. Still.)


Pause -- REWIND:
Edmin just pointed out that on a successful save, Flaming Sphere does not half damage, but NO damage. So he gains back 7 hp... which means he's still standing! That means he can take an attack this round.

Also: the Warden would have taken a 5' step back to avoid him. Which is fine -- but the Warden is now backed up against the foot of his large, four-poster bed. So taking another 5' step backwards will be harder.

Hey, that could make a big difference. Or not. Let's see. Sir Edmin, you can swing. Note that there are still 3 Wardens (since you would go before Morsum). So you have a 1/3 chance of hitting one. Still, it seems worth a try.

Sir Edmin dodges the flaming sphere. He ignores its searing heat and presses his attack.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

I am across the world as well, so here i smy move when it comes.

Bref attempts to move into a flanking position against the Warden, perhaps with Edmin. To do so he does a running slide through the legs of the thing. Acro1d20 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 10 - 1 = 19 When he gets tot he warden, hopefully in a flank he bites, and bites hard.

1d20 + 7 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 7 - 1 = 7if I have to go through the sphere, I am confident I don't but here it is incase

1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 6 - 1 = 22 +2 if flank for 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2 add 1d6 ⇒ 5 if flank

EDIT I really hope I did not have to go through the sphere now!


Male Dhampir Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 231/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

Morsum is going to stick with trying to grapple the Warden which will give the Warden an AoO as Morsum does not have Improved Grapple.

I am still confused as to why Morsum's Concealment is ineffective?

Concealment Miss Chance

"Concealment gives the subject of a successful attack a 20% chance that the attacker missed because of the concealment. Make the attack normally—if the attacker hits, the defender must make a miss chance d% roll to avoid being struck. Multiple concealment conditions do not stack."

Since Concealment does not specify any specific type of attack (ranged, melee, etc.), I would assume that it is effective against all attacks, including magical attacks. Thus, unless the damage that Morsum took was not from an attack that targeted him, there should have been a 20% miss chance. -- I tried to find an FAQ regarding this, but I never seem to be able to find FAQ I am looking for.
___________________

Douglas Muir 406 wrote:


That says "if possible set up cleave". Which doesn't make sense; in retrospect, he almost certainly must have meant "if possible set up flank". Also, he couldn't have set up a flank without taking an AoO from the Warden. (Granted, an AoO from a wizard armed only with a dagger. Still.)

I understood this to mean that he was attacking the Warden and if it was possible to get in a position where the Warden and Thing were adjacent to each other, he would cleave if possible. He also noted a flanking bonus if applicable as both Edmin and Morsum were attacking the Warden at that point.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Free action as the Warden loses his last Mirror image.

With a voice that would do a Frost Giant proud,

'Surrender my lord Richter, Parley for ransom! And your death avoid!
Or guilty in your indignant self righteous defense, thus be destroyed!

I had INIT 14, sorry I am not sure when I go because I don't know who rolled what from the DM rolls.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

Message to Cy:
Tee hee tee hee hee. Goblin like rhyme. Perhaps we shall be friends in time!


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:216/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Round 3
AC: 16 - 2 for cleave
HP: 4/13

Not sure how this would work vs mirror image, But I figure it is worth a shot.

Cleave:

Power Attack:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Damage:1d12 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

Cleave Attack:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Damage:1d12 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169+5; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28(See Invisibility), CMD 42
Misc:
Effects: Resist Cold 30, Fly 30', Telepathic Bond

I was right, every combat occurs at midnight my time! lol

Jax rushes up the stairs (round 1->2) with the dagger in one hand and crossbow in the other (easier to drop what he doesn't need). The shimmering beast seems to be blocking the door. If Arcane is the appropriate knowledge check..he'll attempt that.

How you boys and girls doing in there, and what the f&$~ is this thing?

He'll try to shoot at the monstrosity with the crossbow, dropping the dagger. 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12; 1d8 ⇒ 4


Okay, let's take this in order. First, Sir Edmin's attack. You can't Cleave a mirror image. However, there's one chance in 3 that you hit the actual Warden. 1d3 ⇒ 1 Holy smokes, you did! That's 11 points of damage on the Warden.

The Warden staggers as the greataxe bites into his flesh. However, he is still standing.


Morsum's attack is unchanged -- he pops one of the Warden's mirror images. So now there are two Wardens, of which one is real.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Jax's bolt passes through the Thing without seeming to do it any harm whatsoever.


Okay, now it's the Warden's turn. (Rosa, you can't disrupt his casting because he's got a higher Init than you.) I kinda hate to do this, but the Warden is a badass and he's not pulling any punches. He's going to cut loose with Color Spray.

Now, in order to do this he must either take a 5' step or cast defensively. Taking a 5' step would require him to jump up backwards onto the bed. That's a DC 8 Acrobatics roll -- not easy for an old man with a 7 Dex, and anyway beneath his dignity. And he has Combat Casting! Should be much easier to make a Concentration check. So here goes: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


A wild, clashing barrage of mind-blasting colors sprays forth from the Warden's outstretched hand.

EVERYONE EXCEPT MORSUM MUST MAKE A DC 17 WILL SAVE RIGHT NOW.

He can't catch both Sir Edmin and Morsum in the cone with the rest of the party. Since Sir Edmin has hurt him, he's the more obvious threat.


Of course, that doesn't mean he's just going to ignore Morsum!

"Thing of Evil! Let arcane fire send you back to the pit that spawned you!"

Flaming Sphere:

Damage: 3d6 ⇒ (6, 1, 5) = 12
Morsum's Reflex Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

12 points of damage, in addition to the 9 he took last round, puts Morsum at -10. He drops. He has a 13 Con, so he'll get three chances to stabilize. Or the Judge can use his Life Link... but for that, the Judge has to be conscious, which means he must make that Color Spray save.

The blazing sphere drifts over to Morsum. With a grating shriek, the shadow-creature falls.


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169+5; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28(See Invisibility), CMD 42
Misc:
Effects: Resist Cold 30, Fly 30', Telepathic Bond

The range on color spray is very small (15') so I'd figure Jax is still out of the way since he's at least 10' from the insubstantial creature (being as he used a ranged weapon)

..Well that's not very effective, but if you can shoot through it..

Jax will drop the light crossbow and draw the second one. On Jax's next turn (Round 3 I believe), if the Warden is still up, he'll fire off another crossbow bolt (DM can roll if it comes up, +4 to hit, 1d8 damage).

Rosa, do you have anything you can throw at that wizard to slow him down?


Ha, fair point. I forgot the special range on that -- thought it was standard short range (25 + 5 per 2 levels). Okay, Jax and Rosa are out of range. Zimu, the Judge, and Bref still have to save.


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169+5; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28(See Invisibility), CMD 42
Misc:
Effects: Resist Cold 30, Fly 30', Telepathic Bond

Yeah, usually you're lucky to get 2 enemies in it, got to love when there's a large clump all together in a small space like now..


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

I am still outside the door at this point, is that withint 15 feet?

Will1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Edit No matter Cutting and pasting my action from before. Excatly the same

Bref attempts to move into a flanking position against the Warden, perhaps with Edmin. To do so he does a running slide through the legs of the thing. Acro1d20 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 10 - 1 = 19 When he gets tot he warden, hopefully in a flank he bites, and bites hard.

1d20 + 7 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 7 - 1 = 7if I have to go through the sphere, I am confident I don't but here it is incase

1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 6 - 1 = 22 +2 if flank for 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2 add 1d6 ⇒ 5 if flank

EDIT I really hope I did not have to go through the sphere now!


Male Dhampir Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 231/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

Seeing his shadow horribly scarred by the ball of flame, Tohram reflexively draws on his own life force to keep his shadow intact.

Free/non Action: Life Link - Sacrifice 5 hp

Morsum - Con check: 1d20 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (16) + 1 - 5 = 12 vs DC10

Tohram - Will Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Knowing that his servant is stable, although grievously injured, the Judge then dismisses Morsum back to its home plane. As he does this it is as though Morsum melts into a shadow which streams across the floor to become Tohram's shadow once more.


Holy smokes, two of you made it. Okay, I have to be out for a couple of hours. Will resolve when I get back.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Douglas Muir 406 wrote:

Okay, now it's the Warden's turn. (Rosa, you can't disrupt his casting because he's got a higher Init than you.) I kinda hate to do this, but the Warden is a badass and he's not pulling any punches. He's going to cut loose with Color Spray.

Now, in order to do this he must either take a 5' step or cast defensively. Taking a 5' step would require him to jump up backwards onto the bed. That's a DC 8 Acrobatics roll -- not easy for an old man with a 7 Dex, and anyway beneath his dignity. And he has Combat Casting! Should be much easier to make a Concentration check. So here goes: d20+4

-

DM I'm not a rules person, but I have to check this because I tend to use Color Spray a lot, Is the whole party Really in the area of effect? Also I think your confusing me with Rosa, I don't know what INIT the Warden has but after rereading a few posts I believe at least three of your messages you addressed to 'Rosa' were meant for me, hence my confusion.

That took me awhile, I guess this was addressed by others after I made the post.


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:216/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Wil SV: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Go Bref!

Go Judge!

Go Edmin!

you've used up all the high rolls!


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:216/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Round 4?
AC 16
HP: 4/13

Action Attack Warden:

Attack:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17+2 if flanking = 19
Damage: 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17+1 if flanking = 18


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

still on round 3 Edmin


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:216/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Hello, hello, is this thing on? Ithink this is the longest we have went with out a post."


Let's see here. Yes, I am occasionally confusing Rosa and Zimu -- my bad. Good grief -- the low-Will Fighter and Rogue saved, while the Witch got hammered.


Init order is Edmin, Jax, Morsum, the Warden, Bref, Zimu The Judge, Rosa, Grumblejack, the Thing.

Bref dodges past the Thing, runs around the flaming sphere, and delivers a vicious bite to the Warden.

1d2 ⇒ 2

It's not the real Judge. The last of his mirror images disappears.


Zimu got zonked -- we'll see just how bad in moment. Grumblejack has gone downstairs to answer the front door. So that leaves the Judge and Rosa.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Douglas Muir 406 wrote:
Zimu got zonked -- we'll see just how bad in moment. Grumblejack has gone downstairs to answer the front door. So that leaves the Judge and Rosa.

Ahh DM? I'll leave notes on the discussion thread.

O_o !!

But I think we told Grumblejack to hold up in the library! To surprise any guards coming up there! (Where any alarm horns blown would at least be muffled.)


No longer active

Rosa heads down to the front door with Grumblejack shes hoping to head him off just opening the door wile they are still at it topside GM, how long will it take to get to the door? and dos he get there 1st? If Grumblejack is there Rosa will hold off channeling as he well get it as well, so if he gets to the door 1st she will slip into the library


Grumblejack announced his intention to go downstairs back in Post #937. Nobody said they were stopping him.

The Warden's composure, for the first time, looks slightly ruffled. "Criminal filth!" he snarls. "The King has sought to outlaw torture -- but I promise, a special exception will be made for you! You shall suffer, before you meet your well-deserved end!"


Rosa, if you take a double move and rush down the stairs, you can stop him if you beat him on an Init roll. Alternately, you can jump down one flight of stairs -- DC 12 Acrobatics check. Make it and you'll beat him, fail and you won't.


No longer active

cool GM Yep Rosa said in post 947 she was heading to the library as he passed her she would have then given chase. She will be doing no jumping in Chain she will do with int roll gm

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18Ini


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

I have to go - I always miss the fun - DM and Edmin, please run Cуровую. I left basic things I would do on the discussion thread. I'll try to be back before work. Please keep the Warden ALIVE, and us too if possible!


1d20 ⇒ 14 Okay, Rosa grabs Grumblejack just as he's about to open the door. Rosa, you can stop him... now tell me what you want to do? Because the guards outside the door sound increasingly agitated. "Warden, sir, is everything all right? corporal i'm telling you i heard shouting. Sir? Sir?"

Judge, you're up.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

i think you have to bot Rosa


I can do that -- but first I want to hear what (if anything) the Judge is doing. If he doesn't respond in a bit, I'll bot him too, but let's give him an hour or two to look in.


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:216/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

I think the Judge's action was to send Morty home.

Judge wrote:

Seeing his shadow horribly scarred by the ball of flame, Tohram reflexively draws on his own life force to keep his shadow intact.

Free/non Action: Life Link - Sacrifice 5 hp

Morsum - Con check: 1d20 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (16) + 1 - 5 = 12 vs DC10

Tohram - Will Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Knowing that his servant is stable, although grievously injured, the Judge then dismisses Morsum back to its home plane. As he does this it is as though Morsum melts into a shadow which streams across the floor to become Tohram's shadow once more.

Unless he can do more. Not so sure about summoners.


I know Life Link is a free action, and I'm pretty sure dismissing an ediolon is, too. So the Judge can still act. He's not a combat monster, and anyway you're trying to take the Warden alive, so I'll say he studies the Thing carefully.

1d20 ⇒ 5

"What is this thing? And what is it doing, anyway?" The Judge's urbane voice cracks a little with frustration.

The Thing simply bobs up and down, seeming to mock him just a little.


That brings us to Edmin. Let's see... oh, you already rolled for Round 4. My goodness! 18 points of damage!


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

It is a standard "The eidolon does not heal naturally. The eidolon remains until dismissed by the summoner (a standard action). " From HERE


Male Dhampir Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 231/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

Sorry - I thought that Dismissing was a free action as well, but I checked and it is actually a standard action. If you want to consider it Free, then I will summon a mutated shadowy dire rat (fiendish template).

Sorry for the delay, trying to get PCGen to work on my Mac so that I can update my kids characters.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

Goblin likes kids! Fun to play with and if they complain easy to eat! Tee hee tee hee hee


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Just looking in boys, I just got home and changing for work. Guards at the door, party separated and hurt and dazed, Warden alive and thinking he's Dirty Harry. Ok same as earlier. Good stuff, carry on.


Ah, okay. Standard action it is.

So, 18 points. After he'd already taken 11. You do know that "old" means -3 Con, right?


The Warden is unrolling a scroll. "Convicts! Dogs! Forsaken of Mitra! Society has spat you out like the trash you are. Now you shall taste the righteous -- "

"SHUT!" cries Sir Edmin. He brings the axe around in a perfect swing, so fast it's just an arc of silver. "UP!"

The Warden's voice is cut off, very suddenly and abruptly. A moment later, there is a slithering sort of a thud as his body hits the floor.

Half a moment after that, there is another, smaller thud as his head hits the floor, several feet away. It rolls to a stop against the desk. The Warden's eyes are still open. He looks surprised.


A moment later, the Thing disappears with another faint, soap-bubble "pop".


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

I knew it was an illusion!

951 to 1,000 of 12,164 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Doug M's Way of the Wicked Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.