Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Doug M's Way of the Wicked (Inactive)

Game Master Douglas Muir 406

Follow the Way of the Wicked, the award-winning AP from Fire Mountain games.

The wickedness continues in Way of the Wicked Part II: The Dark Tower!


851 to 900 of 12,164 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>

M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169+16; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28, AP: 12/12

Inside the house, shut the door.

Jax will cast ghost sound several times, having it move steadily along the base of the wall away from the Tower moving clockwise (that should be toward the opposite side of the place from where the dogs are, if not..the counter clockwise, whichever way is away from the dog pens) He'll try to make it sound like several cats yowling and fighting.

Worst case scenario, we're still dressed as guards. If they come a knocking, two of us can open the door and pretend to be on special duty from the Warden...I knew I brought this extra paper for a reason. I haven't seen the Warden's signature, but I have seen Blackerly's let's try to replicate that for some written orders. At worst, we confuse them enough to get a drop on them?


Lord of Darkness 14, Cavalier 1 INIT:+4, AC:32 (34w/Shield), HP:211, F:+20 R:+10 W:+13, Perception: 10

Edmin begins to move up the stairs.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

Stealth1d20 + 14 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 14 - 1 = 23
[ooc]Perception for Traps 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Bref takes the lead up the stairs knife in hand.


Both Bref and Morsum have said they're leading the way up the stairs. These stairs are wide enough for two to walk abreast, so that's OK. Up you go, with Sir Edmin and Jax behind you, and the rest of the party after.

Rosa, the door can be barred. Do you want to bar it?


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169+16; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28, AP: 12/12

Jax is going to stay on the first floor by the door, he's got several plans to send away any guards that may come by. He'll use forgery to forge some guard work orders from Blackerly for guarding the Warden's tower personally.


Okay, got it.

1d100 ⇒ 37 Oooh, close.

The stairs end at a landing with a locked door.

I assume Bref will check for traps and then pick the lock. 1d20 + 10 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 10 + 2 - 1 = 22

It's a simple lock -- little more than a latch. It barely slows Bref down.


The room beyond is dark,but Bref can see clearly. It's a library. The walls are covered with shelves, all lined with books. There's a carpet on the floor, a comfortable looking armchair, a stool for reaching the higher shelves, and a desk. On the opposite wall, the stairs continue to the next floor up. A narrow window faces inward towards the grounds -- the first window you've seen in this place.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

Outside the window, Bref catches a glimpse of something. For just a moment, two yellow eyes meet his. Then it moves away. Whatever-it-was is gone.

It's dark in this room -- a bit of light from the grounds comes in the window, but characters without darkvision will be unable to see. Jax is still downstairs. Grumblejack will follow you up the stairs (muttering to himself about the lack of things to smash so far) unless someone tells him otherwise.


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169+16; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28, AP: 12/12

1d20 ⇒ 12 to see if the shouting outside is still going on, or if it sounds like anyone is coming to investigate.


Male Dhampir Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 231/231; AC43,T36,FF22; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

Tohram follows the scouts up to the library, crossbow in hand. Once there he looks around the library: Many interesting books. If we had the time, I would enjoy seeing what is here. For now though, we should continue up and have a chat with the warden.

With that the Judge looks over at his shadow:

Ċomb fuq ħabib tiegħi, imma jieħdu ħsieb, il-gwardjan jistenna.

Necril:

Lead on my friend, but take care, the warden awaits.

Morsum then moves over to the stairwell and gestures to Bref to lead on.

Morsum will follow directly behind his small friend prepared to defend the little green guy should anything unfriendly (unfriendly to evil shadow monsters and goblins that is) appear.

Stealth: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30


Jax waits in the dark foyer, alert, behind the barred door. He hears nothing yet.

So everybody's just going to head up the next set of stairs? No bibliophiles in this group?


Male Dhampir Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 231/231; AC43,T36,FF22; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

Tohram will examine the books seeing if there is anything that catches his eye. But he knows now is not the time to be perusing books with an awake magician potentially above us.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Appraise: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

DM, trust me I would more than love to remain here and look through the books, especially since the Warden seems to be invested in his time here, but at the moment we have to keep an eye on the winning Game piece, the Warden. We can always come back later, we can even read the face on the Warden and from it tell which books are more precious than the rest. I fully intend to come back here later and browse the selection.

Looking back down below, 'Jax if the guards insist on coming up the stairs, don't be a hero, bring them up to this level. We will leave Grumblejack here to help you make them feel welcome. We'll bring you back something pretty from up here.'

Cуровую urges the group forward to the prize.

Should we have tried to heal Bref?


The stairs lead up to an unlocked door, which opens onto a stone landing. The stairway once continued up to the roof of this tower but now the roof is closed off. This chamber is lit by a single torch on a sconce. To the north is a door bearing a plaque that reads "Office". The southern door has a similar plaque that reads "Private: Keep Out!". Otherwise, the landing is empty.

Zimu tells Grumblejack to wait here. "With the books? Huh." The ogre snorts contemptuously but obeys.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169+16; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28, AP: 12/12

The teifling shrugs and watches them all go up the stairs, waiting for a moment before looking at Grumblejack and grinning. They can have fun with that. Let's see what we have here, shall we?

Jax will start to peruse the shelves, looking for anything that resembles a spellbook. He'll also take a look at the other riches in the room, trying to gauge how much the tapestries and such may be worth.


I thought Jax was down in the foyer, waiting to see if anyone came to the door? Well, okay. -- So, a landing, two doors, Bref and Morsum in the lead, Sir Edmin and Rosa behind them, the Judge in the rear. There's light here, so everyone can see.

Which door?


Male Dhampir Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 231/231; AC43,T36,FF22; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

I assume Tohram did not spot anything that looked unusual or valuable on his quick perusal of the books?

Before going up the steps, Tohram turns to Grumblejack: Don't worry my friend, you will have lots of chances to bash guards when we move to the guardhouse, lots of chances.

He then follows the others up the steps.

At the top, he concentrates and mumbles a few arcane phrases:

Uri dak li hija moħbija, is-setgħat jiżvelaw.

Necril:

Show what is hidden, powers reveal.

Cast Detect Magic - the Judge will then scan through both doors trying to determine what magical effects are at work in the office and the private room.

DM DM:
Detect Magic should be able to penetrate three feet of wood, so by standing next to the door, I should be able to sense whether anything is behind it.

Morsum moves to again protectively stand behind the Judge should anything unexpected appear.


Detect Magic gives you nothing. (Note that there are a lot of things DM won't pick up on -- spellbooks, scrolls, magical traps, etc. etc.)


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169+16; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28, AP: 12/12
Douglas Muir 406 wrote:

I thought Jax was down in the foyer, waiting to see if anyone came to the door? Well, okay. -- So, a landing, two doors, Bref and Morsum in the lead, Sir Edmin and Rosa behind them, the Judge in the rear. There's light here, so everyone can see.

Which door?

Sorry, misunderstood. I thought the first room we came into had tapestries on the walls and books scattered around?


Male Dhampir Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 231/231; AC43,T36,FF22; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

I do not sense any powerful magical forces, but I am sure he is in one of these rooms.

I imagine that he does not sleep in his office, so lets check the "Private: Keep Out!" room.

Morsum moves over next to the door to wait for his sneaky friend to unlock the door.


Post #806: As the door opens, Bref gets a glimpse of the room beyond. It is a small foyer or coatroom. Beyond, it opens out into what looks like a formal reception room that can double as a small dining hall. The foyer is empty; the room beyond has a darkwood table with solid-looking chairs that can seat perhaps a dozen people. Tapestries hang on the wall. -- That was the ground floor. You fought the Thing in there.

Now you and Grumblejack are on the second floor (or first if you're British; the floor immediately above the ground floor. That's the library. Post #886: The walls are covered with shelves, all lined with books. There's a carpet on the floor, a comfortable looking armchair, a stool for reaching the higher shelves, and a desk. On the opposite wall, the stairs continue to the next floor up. A narrow window faces inward towards the grounds -- the first window you've seen in this place. -- Bref saw yellow eyes for a moment outside the window. There's no light on this floor, but that doesn't bother you because you have darkvision.

The rest of the party has gone up the stairs to the landing with two doors. The Judge detected magic up there and got nothing. I'm waiting to hear what they do next.


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169+16; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28, AP: 12/12

Ah okay, I got it a bit confused but was thinking about the small dining hall. Jax isn't hanging out in the foyer once the rest head to the second floor, he goes to appraise the tapestries while waiting.


Male Dhampir Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 231/231; AC43,T36,FF22; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

Jax - there are three floors.
The Ground Floor - has the foyer, the dining room, an ogre, and a dead flying thing. It has tapestries on the walls.
The Second Floor - one above the ground floor - has the library.
The Third Floor - which appears to be the top accessible floor at this point - has "Office" and "Private: Keep Out!" doors.

If you are not hanging with Grumblejack, then you are probably on the second floor checking the library, unless there are tapestries there which appear more interesting.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

Message to Cy:
Witch Witch! Something sneaky as goblin with yellow eyes watching from outside book trash room

Goblin still not feel well Bref moans, rubbing his bruised ribs.

Then he sets about opening the "KEEP OUT DOOR"

Perception for Traps1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

DD for Traps or Unlock the door 1d20 + 11 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 11 - 1 = 24


Another easy lock! Bref grins. The door swings open. Inside,

EVERYBODY BUT JAX AND GRUMBLEJACK, MAKE A DC 18 WILL SAVE RIGHT NOW.


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169+16; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28, AP: 12/12

Oh..If a swarm of dominated compatriots comes running down those stairs, I'm casting colour spray on you lot and leaving!


Male Dhampir Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 231/231; AC43,T36,FF22; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

Tohram - Will Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 <-- +2 vs. mind affecting if applicable
Morsum - Will Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

If this is a nap nap spell, then Morsum gonna go bye bye.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

TPK here we come!


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

DM the way I understood it, Jax was in the foyer waiting for the guards, we Left Grumblejack in the library in case Jax has to come up a floor and Grumblejack would have a chance to surprise any curious guards, and the rest of us advance on to the top.

Of course now I think we just got hit by the 3rd level Sleep spell (Deep Slumber?) so ...

Spellcraft if I can 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

Will 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

What Bref said!

I hope the others make the save if this is Deep Slumber! This is what happens the first time I don't play an Elf!

By the way it's taking me a long time to post, I think the Paizo boards slowed down because of the play test.


Male Dhampir Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 231/231; AC43,T36,FF22; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

Probably Int 20 (+5), Spell Focus(enchantment) (+2), Level 1 Spell (Sleep) (+1) = DC18
This guy is supposed to be an old fart, so probably +2 or +3 on Int from age.

Fortunately, Sleep only affects 4HD and there are 5 of us up here if Morsum is in the area and I did not get KOed before him and he manages to suck 1HD of the sleep.


I'll roll saves for the other players in a bit.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Judge Torham

Spoiler:
Wow I can not even do game math like that. I have a guy on my table top group whom does this and it's QUITE annoying because I really think it takes away from the game and I have told him this, but reading it the way you write it down I can actually appreciate the 'flow' and understand the math aspect of the game. Still not something I would do. While it may be annoying in a table top game, here I think it's a bit of an asset someone can do that.

However I am curious, if we all get hit why would you think it's Sleep and not Deep Slumber? He could very well be a level 5 Wiz or have a scroll? Also was that a readied action?


Will saves for Sir Edmin and Rosa:

Sir Edmin: 1d20 ⇒ 19
Rosa: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Nope. Okay, that gives us one successful save (Morsum). Everyone else failed. Jax and Grumblejack are downstairs out of range.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

I think Edmin just made it!


Lord of Darkness 14, Cavalier 1 INIT:+4, AC:32 (34w/Shield), HP:211, F:+20 R:+10 W:+13, Perception: 10

Wow! Just got on, looks like the roll was a 19 unless I am missing something, great roll by the way.


Whoops, my bad -- read it as 16 for some reason. Okay, Edmin and Morsum are still up. Description coming in a moment.


A twisting, weaving pattern of colored lines and rays surrounds all of you. If you look at it for more than an instant, it grabs your attention... and holds it. Rosa, Zimu, Bref and the Judge are all standing motionless, staring into the pattern, jaws hanging slightly slack.


This room is obviously a living chamber. It is split in two by a hanging curtain; however, the curtain has been drawn aside. The front part of the room includes a couch, a low table, a large wooden chest, and a stand with a washbasin. The back part has a large, comfortable looking bed, a wardrobe and a full length mirror.

In the middle of the room stands the Warden. He is a tall, severe looking man of about seventy years. He lost one eye in some accident, years ago; in the other eye he wears a monocle.

Warden Mathias Richter

Actually, it would be more accurate to say that the Wardens stand here... because there are three identical Wardens standing next to each other. All three wear a jewelled ring on each finger and carry a scroll in one hand.

In front of the Warden(s) is another Thing of the same sort that you fought downstairs. However, this one is bigger. Quite a bit bigger. While the one downstairs was about the size of a dog, this one is as big as a tall man. It makes the same faint droning, rushing sound, but with a deeper note. It is clearly protecting him; anyone who wants to attack him will have to go around it. (Or maybe through it. It looks rather insubstantial...)

The Warden steps forward and says, "In the name of the Good God Mitra and King Markadian IV, surrender at once or be destroyed!" His voice cracks slightly but he acts without hesitation, raising his arms and beginning to cast a spell.

Okay, initiative rolls.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

Bref drools

Drip, drip, drip


Lord of Darkness 14, Cavalier 1 INIT:+4, AC:32 (34w/Shield), HP:211, F:+20 R:+10 W:+13, Perception: 10

Init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21


Male Dhampir Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 231/231; AC43,T36,FF22; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

Am I unconscious? Dazed? Or something else?

Per RAW: "If the summoner is unconscious, asleep, or killed, his eidolon is immediately banished."

By your description it appears as though I am awake, just dazed in some fashion in which case Morsum is still with us.


Male Eidolon Disconcerting Shadowy Monstrosity HP: 9/53; AC23(27 w/Mage Armor; 31 w/MA& Shield),T12,FF20; F+6,R+3,W+4/+8; Per+9; Init+2)

Morsum looks at the strange formless god which seems to be directing everyone. If the being acknowledges that Morsum is still in existence, then here is its Init roll:

Init - if Morsum has not been banished: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19


Correct. You are conscious but unable to act. (You don't want to act. So... pretty...)


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169+16; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28, AP: 12/12

Jax continues to look around at tapestries. Hey, Grumblejack, how many of these could you carry? Hm..i haven't heard any explosions yet. Maybe the Warden's not here? Grumblejack, watch the door, I'm going to take a peak, I'll be right back.

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20


No longer active
Rosa Post #845 wrote:


If none of the party are outside Rosa will.

At the sound of the cry from outside, Rosa gos to the tower door and as unseen as she can be slowly closes it. Then move back behind the door with her back to the wall ready for some one comes to open it.

GM Post #854 wrote:


Rosa, the door can be barred. Do you want to bar it?

Rosa dos just that and locks the door wile the others head on up, Jix stays for a time then also heads Rosa stays ready to cast a spell to look like a guards.

Yep just logged on here, long day yesterday, work wise so, sleep and rest called for, as I am in another time zone from the rest of the players I'm GMT+8 China, I missed all this GM sorry, But my intent was for Rosa to always stay covering the mean exit out as she can cast DP to fool the guards should they come, as discussed. She would still be behind the mean door waiting not topside wile the others headed up and get the warden, that is unless some one clearly asked for her to head up or needed her there v battle calls etc.


Since everyone else is inactivated, I'll roll their inits for now.

Initiatives:

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

So that's Edmin, Jax, Morsum, the Warden, Bref, The Judge, Rosa, the Thing.

Jax is coming up the stairs from the ground floor to the library. So, Edmin and Morsum get to act, then the Warden and then the Thing.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

I seem to have been over looked in the fun

Initiative 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

What am I allowed to do this round?


Clarification -- Rosa is still downstairs at the door. (ooh, party is split 3-5. Mmmm.) Zimu, Bref and the Judge, having failed their saves, can do nothing this round but stand and stare in utter fascination at the beautiful, beautiful colors. So, only Morsum and Sir Edmin can do anything about the Warden this round.


Male Eidolon Disconcerting Shadowy Monstrosity HP: 9/53; AC23(27 w/Mage Armor; 31 w/MA& Shield),T12,FF20; F+6,R+3,W+4/+8; Per+9; Init+2)

Morsum sees, more senses, that his master has suddenly become unresponsive.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1

Being completely unable to determine whether this human is the cause of the problem, Morsum makes a quick determination with his limited intellect that the best way to find out is to eliminate the human. Morsum charges either the Thing or wizard, whichever is closest, planning on tearing it to shreds. As he charges, the sound coming from him is enough to make your teeth hurt, something akin to metal grinding on metal, yet at the same time somehow filled with rage.

Not sure about distance. If < 5feet he will make a 5 foot move to the nearest enemy and make a full attack. If 10' or more, he will charge the wizard seeking to rend his flesh from his bones.

Attack-bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 <-- if charge, add +2 to attack
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 <-- +2 if charge
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Attack-claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Attack-claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Lord of Darkness 14, Cavalier 1 INIT:+4, AC:32 (34w/Shield), HP:211, F:+20 R:+10 W:+13, Perception: 10

Edmin charges the warden.

"We need support! Someone open that box and shut down this mage!"

Charge Attack: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 2 = 12
Damage:1d12 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

851 to 900 of 12,164 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Doug M's Way of the Wicked Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.