Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Doug M's Way of the Wicked (Inactive)

Game Master Douglas Muir 406

Follow the Way of the Wicked, the award-winning AP from Fire Mountain games.

The wickedness continues in Way of the Wicked Part II: The Dark Tower!


701 to 750 of 12,164 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>

Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

"Does anything radiate of magic ? Cуровую asks as she takes a Light crossbow for herself and 11 of the quarrels. She then arms one of them on the crossbow and keeps the remainder.

Appraise 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19 to see if there are any items that are of better quality here among the rest.

Cуровую will also look through the makeshift weaponry and contraband to see if there is anything of interest.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 to see if there is anything useful.

Finally she will state the obvious "That cabinet with an arcane mark should be of some interest ... How much luck does our lock picker have left?"


Male Dhampir Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 231/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

Seeing the crossbows, the Judge gathers one and takes twenty bolts as well. He also gets another 30 spare bolts which Morsum straps on his back to carry for the Judge.

Looking at the axe and the bloodstained block.
Well, we know where the headsman stores his wares now.

Once everyone is prepared, Morsum moves over to the main door, probably with Bref.

Ok all, I think that we have just about gotten all that this place holds. Now, we need to see what is outside. It should still be dark, so the shadow and goblin should be able to move quietly and scout the area. From the map, we know where the walls, the gatehouse and the tower are. My vote is to get to the tower first, that should give us access to the wall and will eliminate the warden. Then we get on the wall to gain access to the gatehouse. If we cannot get into the gatehouse that way, it will probably be a good time to use that window patch to make a door for us.

My guess is that Blackerly will be drinking and gambling with the guards in the gatehouse. If we are quiet, we should be able to get in before they are prepared.


It's a two-handed axe -- d12 damage, x3 crit. It's masterwork: +1 to hit. Apparently Talingarde wants to make sure that its condemned criminals get a clean quick death.

The axe a beautiful weapon, clearly the work of a skilled and dedicated master craftsman. It has the arms of Branderscar repeated up and down the handle. One face of the axehead is inscribed with the holy symbol of Mitra and the words "HIS JUSTICE COMES AND THAT RIGHT QUICK". The other face has the royal seal of Talingarde and the words "TERMINUS EST" ("it is the end").


1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

As always, you'll have to beat the anti-magic ward to cast Detect Magic.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

DM
Posted above but you may have missed it because I was in edit.


Male Dhampir Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 231/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

Tohram scans the area for magic fearing another round of headaches, but knowing that what is missed might lead to his downfall.

Cast Detect Magic: SR Check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Once again, the Judge is unable to overcome the anti-magic field and doubles over with nausea momentarily.


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:216/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Edmin slings his shield to his back and runs his hand over the blade lightly, his eyes a little glazed over and a smile on his face.


Rummaging through the box of contraband, Zimu turns up a couple of shivs, what looks like a holy symbol of some sort, a crude garrote woven from human hair, and a large pouch of spell components.

If you want to take the shivs, they do d3 damage, are +5 to conceal, and break on a roll of 1. Anyone who is looking for spell components can rummage in the pouch. Roll a d100; there's a 20% chance you'll find what you need in there. Identifying the holy symbol will require a DC 20 Knowledge (Religion) check.


Male Dhampir Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 231/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

The Judge walks over and looks at the Greatsword.

Grumblejack, you know how to use one of these? Might be a little small for you, but I bet you could wield it with one hand.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Edmin Al'Roth wrote:
Edmin slings his shield to his back and runs his hand over the blade lightly, his eyes a little glazed over and a smile on his face.

-

"If you ask nicely I am sure we could give you two a moment alone Sir Knight".

Cуровую offers with not the faintest trace of humor on her lips.


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:216/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Edmin looks up at Cуровую, his eyes focus on her but his smile still the same. "Ah, no thank you my lady. It is just that I had hoped to find this before we leave this accursed place, and here it is. Oh the plans I have for this beauty."


Possibly... something like this?


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

I will take the spell components for now, after I offer the spell casters in the group to take a look.

Knowledge Religion 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Edmin Al'Roth wrote:
Oh the plans I have for this beauty."

With no trace of irony,

"Just remember to use protection Sir Knight, she looks like she's been around the block a few times."

zing


Grumblejack picks up one of the stakes. Holding it in both hands, he gives it a few swings, as the rest of the party quickly backs away.

"This is okay. Good for smashing."


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:216/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Ednim grins even larger at Cуровую, but his eyes have lost all humor, his dark brown eyes seeming to become black and lifeless as hunks of coal. "She has just gotten started."


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:216/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Very much like that DM, very much like that.


Male Dhampir Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 231/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

Anyone else going to post a plan once we exit out the doors?

Once the love affair with the real weapons has finished:
So, what now? Direct escape by trying to attack or circumvent the Gatehouse? Go and find the warden and see what he has that might be useful? Send Toothpick and Morsum up the wall to relieve the guards of their duties?

I think that we should disable the guards first and then get the warden. My guess is that Blackerly will be in the gatehouse gambling and drinking.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

Bref walks up to the Arcane marked box and examines it closely, for several minutes while everyone is playing with weapons.

Take 20 looking for Traps, for 25 I can ID magical ones and those that can be, I can disarm

Bref was tired
Bref was brave
This box might be wired
Up to Bref to save...

Bref is almost inaudible as he focuses more than any of them have seen in his short time with them.

If he finds anything he will also take his time diabling it if possible

Take 20 for 30 He will ignore any attempts to engage him until he is done.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

I will be away for two hours please run Cуровую temporarily, use he Knowledge and Spellcraft as needed. She will use the crossbow if she has a clear shot, Daze DC 15 otherwise. I would be interested in going to the Warden, if the risk is not too high. Good luck.

Rolls:

Next Knowledge roll as applicable 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Next Perception roll 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Next Spellcraft roll 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28

Initiative 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


1d100 ⇒ 85 Wow, you guys are getting lucky with these Wandering Monster rolls. Okay, Bref takes 20 while the rest of you stand around and make plans. The clock continues to tick.

Faint chalk marks, a barely detectable shimmer in the air, the barest whiff of ozone... there are not one but two magical traps on this door.

Note that you cannot take 20 on disarming a trap. One roll, succeed or fail.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

got ya!

1d20 + 11 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 11 - 1 = 27

tee hee tee hee hee. Longshankses thinks they so smart. If so smart then why does Toopicker find there traipses?


Huh, interesting. The two magical traps have DCs of 26 and 28,respectively. So which one were you disarming? 1-50 it was the lesser one. 1d100 ⇒ 41 Well okay.

Bref carefully traces a pattern that's invisible to anyone else. He tenses... and then relaxes. "I'm pretty sure that was some sort of warning or alarm. Finished, now."

You know that the second trap will be even more difficult. Do you want to try disarming it, or just leave this alone now?


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169+5; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28(See Invisibility), CMD 42
Misc:
Effects: Resist Cold 30, Fly 30', Telepathic Bond

Jax whistles at the room and goes around gathering up equipment. Good idea with these metal spikes, Rosa.

Sorry, busy day, wow 71 posts to read through!

He'll continue through the rooms, nabbing another light crossbow and restocking the quiver of bolts he has to 20. He'll wave off the spell component pouch. I'm interested to try casting this spell with what I gathered in the kitchen, and I need nothing for my other spells.

Toothpick, you are a master at that. I'm curious to see what is in that box!

Jax will also search the room for any signs of his (or others) spellbook along with putting on one of the guard uniforms, he will pack and keep the clothes that came with the bag from the veil.

Edit:

As for escaping..let's finish exploring this building and then see. We've found the armory and the store room, we've got plenty of supplies now. Since most of us are dressed as guards, we could try and pretend to be escorting the big one to the salt mines. I can forge some paperwork that matches that. Toothpick and the...shadow...thing..can go ahead and stay hidden. We should find the Warden's tower though, I think, as well.


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:216/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

"That may have a chance of working, if we try it right before they change the duty shift. Hopefully Blackerly will not see us but we still need to find a password."
Edmin shakes his head before continuing. "I would rather us try to fight our way out, I believe we can do it as long as we can gain the wall and keep them from alerting the other guards. Though, I will follow the groups descision as long as we do this quickly, we do not have much more time."


You can't wander around the Grounds for very long without being spotted by the guards up on the wall. So, "send sneaky guys to kill guards on the wall" is one option. That unlocks either a rush for the Gatehouse or a visit to the Warden. Drawback: if the sneaky guys fail a roll or two, you're looking at the alarm being raised and a divided party.

Alternately, you can try the Star Wars Prisoner Transfer -- forged papers, a couple of disguising spells, and some high Bluff rolls. Drawback is, obviously, that if it fails you're blown bigtime. Other options include sending the sneaky guys to kill sleeping guards (drawback similar to the first) and/or setting up some sort of distraction (drawback is, now everyone is awake and alert).


Here's a suggestion: why don't you post "I think we should do X". You can expand on that -- "I think we should do X, but I'll go along with Y. Not gonna do Z, though -- that's crazy."

It sounds like Edmin's vote is for "kill the guards on the wall, then go straight for the front door and blast our way out." Correct? Okay, then -- what do the rest of you think?

(Don't forget, BTW, what you've learned about the layout here -- island, bridge, checkpoint at the other end, Toadmarsh beyond.)


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

How far is the Warden's tower from here according to the map? What obstacles are there between us and the tower?

Warden's tower brings us a Spell book, possible items, and a Warden = hostage and opens up the possibility of us waking out of here. Is it worth the risk? My vote is for the Wardens tower but I have a vested interest in what we can find there, if the party wants to move towards a direct escape I am willing to do that.


No longer active

Rosa walks back in carrying
1d6 ⇒ 1
ad hoc molotov cocktail, made form a used wine bottle, rags and oil.
She places it on the table for any one to take.

Rosa then looks down at herself dressed in full guards uniform then looks at the pompous idiotic fretful Judge and laughs, in a mocking voice mimicking his, she says.

"Lets all put on the guard uniforms we Might trick someone"

laughs again at the bemused look on his face

"Did you just come up with that plan all by yourself book warm, because me, Edmin and Cуровую said that long before it entered your dusty head. Hell's save us from the Civilian paying general"

She laughs again shaking her head is his stupidity,

She walking over to Edmin she takes a cross bow and 20 bolts, wile saying.

"At some point one of the others will come this way, best we hit them hard now, we have the tools for the job, Do not give them time to think or group. The wall has to be cleared yes, then down to the troops. Getting the warden is a task on its own, I bet that old fox would have wards and traps a plenty, but your commanding Sir knight, battle commanders command, Discipline, structure, clear lines of command that's what make a affect fighting force, if not you get fool civilians barking useless orders to solders. You where trained for this, so stop asking for a bloody democracy and start commanding."

Rosa dos not seem happy about all this loved up, lets do what everyone feels is right pinko socialism klaptrap.

GM I asked a wile back about any town close to this place and got no response, do we know or seen a town close to here, would it have troops and how far away? we may not know any of this but some one said there was a town?


Heh. Mind, me asking for player suggestions here on the forum is not the same as democracy among the PCs within the game...

Anyway, it sounds like Rosa's suggestion is "I will follow Sir Edmin because he's the leader and that's how I roll". Correct? Which would make two votes for 'take out the wall guards, hit the gate'?


No longer active

GM eyes only:
We cross posted so did not see yours till after I sent, nope Rosa is talking about this, "I will do what the group thinks is best" where is the lines of suture here. The command form, I know Rosa thinks the Judge is a fumbling civilian trying to rule a court at war, but he has a point, we are Lawful evil, this in game group hug stuff would not sit well with Rosa, The knight is the clear commander here so shes pushing him to do that, wheels with in wheels with Rosa.

That is right GM Rosa will do as Sir Edmin commands also it was his last comment in game not yours that made her say what she said GM


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:216/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8
Douglas Muir 406 wrote:
It sounds like Edmin's vote is for "kill the guards on the wall, then go straight for the front door and blast our way out." Correct? Okay, then -- what do the rest of you think?

Close, I propose we send the scouts to clear an area that rest of us can get to the top of the wall. Then we move along the wall to the gate house. We have only seen human guards so we should be able to find them in the dark, they will need light. Scouts get us into guard house and we move though to open/circumvent the gate. Move down the line to the mainland and assault them also.

We can try to work both, the ruse and the assault. The ruse being a distraction unless it works. If it dosen't our assault team starts in on the guard house and we put a window in the gate if we need to.
All of these plans have a lot of risk. I would rather keep the party together and assault the guard house utilizing stealth as much as possible.


No longer active

again GM is there a town we know of local to the keep?


Male Dhampir Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 231/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

A party divided is a party defeated. We send the scouts to see where the guards on the wall are located and then make for the tower by the opposite direction. Also, perhaps we should test whatever Blackerly was keeping in his non-magic bottle on the dogs. Edmin, you have some of that meat? I suppose we could pour some of the "different" bottle onto a piece of meat and toss the meat to the dogs.

I assume from your description that the main prison/keep is in the middle and not connected to the walls anywhere. And that the tower is behind the keep more or less the opposite direction from the gatehouse. Is the tower connected to the wall?


No longer active

Edited
"That may work, or more likely the package of taffy substance Zimu picked up. Zimu said it was Something dangerous like the drug used, if not then this"

She holds up the chilly powder,

"rapped in wax paper it can not be smelt, once they have this in there mouths fighting and biting will be the last thing on there mind."

She hands both to Bref,

"Dogs and chilly powder do not mix"


The item in the chest was the small packet of mysterious taffy-like substance (post #669).


No longer active

Thanks GM


It sounds like three votes for "send the scouts to kill the guys on the wall". Any word from Bref, Jax or Zimu? -- I'll be away for a couple of hours, will try to check in before bedtime.


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169+5; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28(See Invisibility), CMD 42
Misc:
Effects: Resist Cold 30, Fly 30', Telepathic Bond

We have the tools at our disposal for avoiding unnecessary bloodshed. And by that, I don't care about the guards, but rather my own hide. I'm not a fan of risking fighting the entire prison. We can use the guard uniforms to go to the Warden's tower and take him out. The ogre, at this point, is best as a possible distraction. Leave him here in the armory for now.

After we take out the Warden, we can head to the walls and use the guard uniforms and stealth to take out the two guards up there. After that, we have the run of the place. We can try your plan, but I think that adding a bit of disguise and some cleverly forged paperwork will keep us from attracting excessive attention for at least a little while.


Male Dhampir Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 231/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

Tohram looks over at Jax: I am still confused, just which guard in the gatehouse is going to fall for a forged document coming from "within" the prison from a tiefling guard? Or a goblin guard? Or a vampire guard? Or a white witch guard? This leaves Edmin who, while a great warrior, is not the most convincing.

Turning back to the others: We need to take out the guards on the wall first as they are the communication between the tower and the gatehouse, and also the ones who probably have crossbows to pelt us with bolts while we stand in the courtyard. Once the guards are down, the warden will have no guards and no communication to get backup. Then we can concentrate on the guardhouse. Actually, with the rope we found, we might be able to climb right over the gatehouse once the two guards on the wall are dealt with.


No longer active

Rosa looks at the book worm Judge.
In a curt sharp tone as if talking to a child, which for her in years he is.

"confused yes, and also deaf, both me and the Witch have said clearly more than once we can make ourselves look like the guards, that's why they would take the forged document I asked Jax to make. And pray tell why would you want us to clime all the way over a outer wall when we have a magic window to lets us pass throw it. Dax is right, we can do this slick and fast if done right and fast, but we have to do it NOW, so stop trying to do Edmin job and getting all perplexed over the loot in the wardens quarters and start paying attention."

This is why Rosa thinks the book worm Judge is a dangerous fool, always looking for an angle to get loot in her view, no matter if it risks the rest of them, the look of greed and avrus on his face when they found the gold told her all she needed to know about the convicted black mailer.

She looks back at the others.

"Edmin let me say wile we are inside the wall guards are no worry to us, but the moment we slip outside, with dogs as well, they will spot one of us, not all of us are good as sneaking, tacitly its best we take them out so we can move about, but that may not last, me I would deafer what next till after that, how ever if we can get to them with out going outside, there is till up the fire place, risky but it may work, then we may clear most of this place now we have arms with out to much trouble. Then there is the old fire and move out under the cover of that, but it has all the same risks, thats my view.

With out maps GM I think we are all having trouble getting our head around the layout, sorry but its true.


Male Dhampir Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 231/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

Tohram finds a chair and simply sits down. Morsum moves over and again stands behind his master growling at the cleric.

Looking at the crazed devil, he simply shakes his head: You are free to kill yourself any way you wish. I am sure that you will enjoy the torment of Avernus for many centuries. But please do not include me in your folly.

All that I ask is that you allow the witch to do the talking, at least she is believable and does not spend the entire time insulting everyone she speaks to.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

Bref rises from the box.

And does a quick scan of the room. 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 He collects a single shiv.

Then seeing that the others are attempting to disguise themselves he attempts to perhaps cover his gobliness/ 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (7) - 3 = 4 Only making things worse.

edit. who am I kidding I have to open that box! I will try to disarm it, and then either way I will open and count on my reflex to save me. I will try until I fail by ten then I have a reflex of +8-1 for traps

Not being able to resist the box, Bref returns to try to disarm the last trap.

1d20 + 11 - 1 ⇒ (7) + 11 - 1 = 17

Promptly setting it off. Bref leaps backwards.

1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (16) + 8 - 1 = 23


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

Kill sleeping warden in his sleep. Sneak out to get the guards, then have the girls use their disguise to get us in on blaceerly. is what bref wants to do. but no argument with whatever. Assuming I survive that trap. I am going to be gone for a while now so DMDM please bot as needed. you know me stealth perceive, disarm and then chew. But now I have a secondary attack with my small kitchen knife and shiv. So can full attack


No longer active

As the Judge moves and talks Rosa thinks

"Arr here we are at last, his end game, time to make this civilian into a solder."

The change is Rosa is instant, Rosa calmly stands at full height, looks at the book worm, any one who has ever been in an army knows that look, its the Drill Sargent, The gunnery Sargent, the Regimental staff Sargent major, the bitter and sweet bully who takes boys and makes them men.

"'A party divided is a party defeated', I see only one here dividing, the one throwing a tantrum until he gets his way. I make it a specialty of mine to understanding the minds of the troops. It did not take long for me to get to your end game Judge. When where you thinking of pulling this stunt, at the wall, the gate house, just when we needed you most. Just so you could get the maximum leverage to blackmail us so you could have us all doing your bidding, but not now Judge. Now the others have seen what is behind the smiles and sweet words. I know the instant I sour you, as I said I make it a specialty of mine to understanding the minds of troops."

Her voice becomes very cold and hard as she says to him next

"So Judge think carefully before answering this next question, are you willing to follow the orders of our commanding officer Sir Edmin or not?. No if's, no but's, abidance and acceptance of his commands nothing more nothing less"

She looks at Edmin and then the others.

"because in the fights to come we do not need someone looking always for there own advantage, they are no use to a commander or his fellow fighters."

then back at the sitting judge

"So what's it going to be Judge?"


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

DM
I have my vote above, right after Edmin's and you're suggestion of a vote.

Reposted

Cуровую зиму wrote:

How far is the Warden's tower from here according to the map? What obstacles are there between us and the tower?

Warden's tower brings us a Spell book, possible items, and a Warden = hostage and opens up the possibility of us waking out of here. Is it worth the risk? My vote is for the Wardens tower but I have a vested interest in what we can find there, if the party wants to move towards a direct escape I am willing to do that.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

Flamespawn, Bloodlick! You are acting like goblins before they have left the pen! You two can fight or breed as you wish once we are finished here!

Bref moves to the door next to Morsum

Ready Shadow Beastie?


No longer active

"Quite little one, the judge has a question to answer"


Male Dhampir Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 231/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

Tohram remains sitting: You are free to commit suicide however you wish. Avernus is always waiting for souls to torment for all eternity.

As far as Edmin goes, if he proves to be a great leader, then I would follow him. So far I have not seen him lead. Instead I have heard nothing but your continuous self-promotion. By my understanding, great leaders lead by example. You so far have shown yourself to be incapable of showing any redeeming qualities, which I assume is why you have now chosen to throw Edmin's name into the command list.

In addition, this is not an army. This is seven criminals seeking to escape from this unescapable prison. If you wish to lead an army, then go and get yourself an army. I am sure that you want to raise those dead guards, why don't you create a zombie army. At least they will listen to you, and not care if what you say is irrelevant and complete nonsense.

The Judge then turns to the others.

You are all free to follow the insane tiefling if you wish. I assume that she will lead you all to your deaths. If we wish to succeed, then we need to eliminate the guards so that if all else fails, we are not being peppered by crossbow's from above. I personally do not care whether we take out the warden, but alive or dead, he will undoubtedly have equipment that will be of great value to us, both to help our escape and thereafter.

With that, the Judge continues ignoring the insane one and turns to Bref. Lets see how hard it is to scale that wall and take out the guards.


No longer active

No more Prentice here is the soul true, its beautiful in its simplicity just as shame hes a fool, looking for his gavel and desk all bet, sat there, he will ask one of us to get him a nice class of wine soon and his slippers.

Coldly she says.

"No it is then Judge, unless you command this fight, you will not be part of it, the one with least training in such matters, Pride is you sin Judge as I have said before, let see what the others say to your new role as master and leader."

701 to 750 of 12,164 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Doug M's Way of the Wicked Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.