Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Doug M's Way of the Wicked (Inactive)

Game Master Douglas Muir 406

Follow the Way of the Wicked, the award-winning AP from Fire Mountain games.

The wickedness continues in Way of the Wicked Part II: The Dark Tower!


601 to 650 of 12,164 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

Lord of Darkness 5, Cavalier 1 INIT:+4, AC:21 (23w/Shield), HP:64, F:+10 R:+5 W:+6, Perception: 5

"That might help, we have enough guard uniforms."


Male Dhampir Summoner/6 [HP -8/47; AC18,T12,FF16; F+2,R+4,W+6; Per+8; Init +4]

The Judge looks up from the desk: This is where people are sent to die. Nobody is transferred from here, unless they are corpses. A few perhaps to the salt mines, but that is probably worse than death.

He then looks down at the papers again before again looking up:
You can forge whatever you want, but most likely there are a series of passwords, I tried to get them from that guard upstairs, but he decided to pass out before I got an answer from him.

Tohram then glances over at the witch: The warden is supposed to be some type of a magic user. I cannot say I know much of the ways of wizards, but I do know that spellbooks are an invaluable resource. I have ordered spellbooks taken as punishment on more than a few occasions and know how the offender responded.


No longer active

Rosa slams down her hand own the desk in front of the book worm judge,

"Lets be clear on this here and now judge, your feelings are irreverent on this matter, you think luck placed you here, then think again Asmodeus dos not play dice. Hell is fighting for its very place in this world and like it or not if you are of the faith then you are in this war, six or six thousand no matter, we fight Hell's war here and now."

She walks out the room, not please at what she see as a fool who thinks him self clever by thinking of only of his own skin, the fact he was lurking in a soft job wile the Church falls being all she needs to know about so called faithful judge.

GM I thought this place was out the way and no town near? with out a map kink its hard to know

Just to note, this is how Rosa would act, as the GM said she lacks the social graces that the judge has gained from years smooching the towns leaders an locals etc, shes also an outsider and in her world and training you do as commanded and she was commanded to fight for the church, she has seen the others hunted down and killed so that the good zeluts could have power, even if it Chaos in. As I said she has faith thet Asmodeus's hand placed all of them here, that hes plans lead to the place being so lax and to the unseen hand, who ever that may be is in the end just Asmodeus's pulling the strings, to her the end game is always to take back Hell's place So far she thinks the others have been doing well but any sign of weakness and back tracking and she will not be pleased.


Male Dhampir Summoner/6 [HP -8/47; AC18,T12,FF16; F+2,R+4,W+6; Per+8; Init +4]

Tohram simply watches and shakes his head as the crazed woman stalk out of the room:

I do not know what god she follows, but it is not the Prince of Darkness. He does not condone impulsive and rash decisions. He is the god of deceit, the god of contracts designed to gain benefits for oneself while giving nothing to the other, the god if charm and influence. A priest of Asmodeus or any of his lieutenants would be scouring these files seeking to find tools to use against the guards, not planning on burning the place down without having gained all that can be.

The Judge then sighs and returns to reading the materials contained in Blackerly's desk.


Male Eidolon Disconcerting Shadowy Monstrosity HP: 9/53; AC23(27 w/Mage Armor; 31 w/MA& Shield),T12,FF20; F+6,R+3,W+4/+8; Per+9; Init+2)

When it hears the words from the pale cleric, Morsum growls, a low rumbling growl which sounds as though it comes from a cavern far larger than the human sized creature's chest could possibly hold. When the woman walks past it, Morsum growls again before moving back into the room to again stand behind the Judge as the protective shadow it is.


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 40/51; AC:21/16/17; Saves: +9/+11/+7; Init +5; Per +8, AP: 4/7

I like plans. I'm not so fond of devils though. I suppose we're doing devil's work though, heh. To the salt mines it is, it's not as if every guard on duty should know what our sentences are.

Jax will make an attempt to forge documents moving the prisoners to the salt mines.
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

Of course, if one of us was to pose as a guard..it wouldn't be remiss for that guard to find a document that implies our dear Sir Blackerly is involved in some dirty dealings, hmn? He did seem oh so interested in my past acquisitions..

Jax will pull out some paper and write paperwork of his confessions listing the location of several important items. Right below those confessions are the names and (false) contact information for several well-known places and/or people for fencing stolen items. Also attached will be a piece of paper listing rough prices for each of the items and a written note to the fences recommending working with Blackerly.
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17


Lord of Darkness 5, Cavalier 1 INIT:+4, AC:21 (23w/Shield), HP:64, F:+10 R:+5 W:+6, Perception: 5

Edmin stands near the door shifting his weight from foot to foot as the judge and the cleric have their words. The knight getting nervous from the time being spent in one place. "We need to move soon, lets look at that map and the watch schedule." The cavalier begins to study the map with Cуровую trying to find the quickest way off the island.


No longer active

Was she walks out Rosa thinks

"Stupid fool thinks he's giving a judgment to some farm lad who stolen a cow. He has no idea what its like to fight for your life, to be hammered into shape by the iron fist of discipline pain until you are a tool of the hand that wills it, some dark magic he barely understands and he thinks knows all, what do they tell such fools to get them into our ranks."

then the judgment talks of the will and actions of Asmodeus, A cold hard smile comes over Rosa's face.

"arr here it comes, the pride of a fool."

Rosa stops and looks back as the Judge interrupting him in mid blustering rant, a cold hard smile on her face not that she ever shows much emotion.

"I see, you know the mind and will of Asmodeus, That a very interesting thing to say to one of his clerics. I now know you weakness Judge, it's pride."

she turns back and levees the room to check the outer doors. Just before she left, hes bluster spent, his slack jawed look says all she needs to know about him.

"Seeking advantage over soon to be dead men wile falling for an old trick like that, he would not last long in front of a true devil, such weakness"

as the shadow growls at her passing, she pays no heed, but thinks to herself.

"Arr yes his true master comes to protect the puppet, I know your ilk shadow, feeding on all that sin, I wonder if hes starting to relies your true nature"

Her smile falls away the Judge and his true master forgotten as the plan she has been working on needs her full attention.

She walks over to the dead female guard taking some time to look at her form taking it into her mind, Then Rosa puts on a guard Uniform, checking its is right.

"I can make myself look like this female Guard"

Then to Jax
"can you fake a note from Blackerly saying I have a pass out of the Keep. Her name should be down his list, Time wise how long would it take you?"

with Edmin words to move on she says.

"papers can come with us, As the knight said get your things and lets move, I for one do not want to be a dead rat in this trap of building. Berf you should be healed by now, lets get this door open."


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Cуровую was known to have a few virtues, patience not being the least of those, yet even now it wears thin.

There are LITERALLY too many 'cooks' stirring in the kitchen. No consensus would be worked out. She would have to find a compromise. Fast.

"The dawn will be upon us soon enough, and while I find eveyones passion, quite refreshing, it will also cause us to meet our fates a few days early. Arguing between ourselves is wasteful and pointless for now, the simple fact is this, we have to get out of this prison. NOW."

"Everyone who wants to say their piece should do so now, then let us make a decision, we can all combine our talents and get out alive to fight (and rule) another day ... Or divided, we may as well start lashing a noose up and start the executions early.


A note on the Forgery skill: this is one of those where you can just ask me to roll it -- normally, you shouldn't know whether you've done a good job or not.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

Silly longshankseseseseses and their squabbling...

Blackerly's office yes yes?! Tee hee hee hee

Bref leaps up onto the desk, kicking papers into the Judges lap and promptly drops a massive deuce on the desk.

Only a goblin could possibly have had food move through him that quickly

Once he is done with that he skips over to Jax looking at papers and seeing if he can come up with anything that could help.

Int1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Though just as he begins to look he gets distracted by an open space on the wall. He proceeds to repaint his mural of the road to hell with the skulls with the deuce from the desk. Which he then returns to the desk and then skulps it into the shape of a gallows.

Craft Poo Scultpure1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Sadly he cannot get it to stand as he wants and he just splatters it all over the desk in a fit of rage.


No longer active

At the Sound of the ruckus from the other Room Rose stops for a moment then a small wafts her way that's truly shocking.


Lord of Darkness 5, Cavalier 1 INIT:+4, AC:21 (23w/Shield), HP:64, F:+10 R:+5 W:+6, Perception: 5

Edmin looks disgustedly at Bref and shakes his head, "We may as well see where these doors go."

1=North 2=west
1d2 ⇒ 2

Edmin moves to the west door and prepares to open it.


No longer active

Rosa now dressed as guard moves to Edmin, waiting to see what they found the other side of the door.


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 40/51; AC:21/16/17; Saves: +9/+11/+7; Init +5; Per +8, AP: 4/7
Douglas Muir 406 wrote:
A note on the Forgery skill: this is one of those where you can just ask me to roll it -- normally, you shouldn't know whether you've done a good job or not.

Please go ahead and re-roll them then, I'll just make note of when he's making one from now on

Sure, Rosa. Its not like there's a lack of paper here. I'd prefer sneaking out to fighting every guard in the place. I'd be interested in taking out the Warden and Blackerly though. Take off the head and all...


Male Dhampir Summoner/6 [HP -8/47; AC18,T12,FF16; F+2,R+4,W+6; Per+8; Init +4]

The Judge simply ignores the tantrum of the two children and continues to research his papers, trying to avoid any soiled by the goblin.

Did I find anything else in the papers on Blackerly's desk?


No longer active

"Good Jax, if me and Cуровую need to we can bluff it and as Edmin said it time to see whats on the other side of this, when your ready Edmin."

She holds herself for a fight if its needed.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

Yes Yes, kill blackerly!


No longer active

"Bref, when this door opens we will need your skills."

As Cуровую said she would be behind Edmin, I am assuming she is just behind me ready to do as Edmin says etc.


Male Eidolon Disconcerting Shadowy Monstrosity HP: 9/53; AC23(27 w/Mage Armor; 31 w/MA& Shield),T12,FF20; F+6,R+3,W+4/+8; Per+9; Init+2)

Morsum and, I assume, the slightly lighter Bref prepare to move through the west door to see what it holds.

Stealth: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

Yes Yes!

Bref draws his knife, pulls down his chef's hat and clutches his rolling pin. Moving silently as possible next to his new friend.

Stealth1d20 + 14 - 1 ⇒ (12) + 14 - 1 = 25

PErception1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

What part does Shadow Beastie like to chew best?


Male Eidolon Disconcerting Shadowy Monstrosity HP: 9/53; AC23(27 w/Mage Armor; 31 w/MA& Shield),T12,FF20; F+6,R+3,W+4/+8; Per+9; Init+2)

The blood red eyes of Morsum turn to regard the tiny goblin and then the grating voice which makes your teeth hurt responds.

Whatever fits in mouth.

Although it is hard to concentrate on his face, you are pretty sure the hundred's of red teeth comprising his mouth are showing as part of a big grin as he responds.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

tee hee hee tee hee. When we chew Blackerly his eyes are mine. You can have the rest...maybe leave a little for Toothpicker...but you can have the rest.


Lord of Darkness 5, Cavalier 1 INIT:+4, AC:21 (23w/Shield), HP:64, F:+10 R:+5 W:+6, Perception: 5

Edmin opens the door.


The door to the west is not locked. It opens onto a short north-south corridor. Two doors open off it. The corridor is dark, and no light comes from beneath the doors; you'll need darkvision or a light source.

(So you now have three doors you can investigate: N from this room, or NW or SW.)


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

cue Bref and Shadow Beastie!

Stealth1d20 + 14 - 1 ⇒ (12) + 14 - 1 = 25

PErception1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Reposted rolls for your ease


Okay. You both have darkvision. Which door?


Male Eidolon Disconcerting Shadowy Monstrosity HP: 9/53; AC23(27 w/Mage Armor; 31 w/MA& Shield),T12,FF20; F+6,R+3,W+4/+8; Per+9; Init+2)

Morsum has darkvision. Tohram has darkvision and low light vision.

The pair, the nightmare and the shadow beast, carefully, and moderately quietly, make their way down the hall before checking the first door.

From above: Stealth = 17
Perception = 21


Male Dhampir Summoner/6 [HP -8/47; AC18,T12,FF16; F+2,R+4,W+6; Per+8; Init +4]

Just so that I am clear. What doors are there?

From the main hall we have the main doors to the north, presumptively they lead outside.
There is a second door in the NW corner of the Main hall.

And there is one door from Blackerly's office, which I believe we just opened. I believe this led into another hallway? With two doors? Which side are they on? And does the map show where there are rooms and what is in the rooms?


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

Agree. First door we come to

When the pair comes to the door. Bref stops and closely checks the door for traps.

Once bitten...come back and get bitten again...teehee

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Then DD for the trap if present or lock

DD1d20 + 11 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 11 - 1 = 27


No longer active

Rosa waits for Edmin to move,

She remembers the hours of drilling at the institution, life times spent, hacking and smashing on the endless command of a fiendish drill Sargent.

"Always let a battle commander do his job, he says, you do, if not then you will die"

His voice even after life times by mortal terms, hammering home the iron discipline inside her.

Then they set the beasts on them, for training they said, the ones that lived learned.

A flash back then back in the here and now, lets see what they find.


Perhaps I'll have to learn to use mapping software after all... but for now: yes, there's one unexplored door off the Great Hall, to the north of you. The room you're in has two doors, one to the north and one to the west. You opened the western door; there's a short N/S corridor with two doors opening off it. Bref and Morsum are in that corridor.

The southern door opens easily. Inside is a room with a single large table and chairs around it. A tray with a pitcher (empty) and glasses on it sits on the table. Otherwise, upon cursory examination there seems to be nothing of interest in here.


Male Eidolon Disconcerting Shadowy Monstrosity HP: 9/53; AC23(27 w/Mage Armor; 31 w/MA& Shield),T12,FF20; F+6,R+3,W+4/+8; Per+9; Init+2)

Seeing nothing and knowing that his short companion has the attention span of . . . well . . . a goblin, Morsum leaves the searching of this room to his companions and moves back out into the hall where he proceeds to the next, more northern, door.


1d20 ⇒ 12

The northern door is locked.


Male Eidolon Disconcerting Shadowy Monstrosity HP: 9/53; AC23(27 w/Mage Armor; 31 w/MA& Shield),T12,FF20; F+6,R+3,W+4/+8; Per+9; Init+2)

I am off for the day, might be able to check once or twice from my phone, but don't expect anything brilliant.

Feel free to DMPC Morsum and Tohram. The Judge will use another Grease spell if absolutely necessary, but would prefer keeping his remaining two spells for healing Morsum if necessary.

The Shadow Beastie looks down at his little companion expecting the lockpicks to come out.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

The picks do come out. But first Bref checks closely for Traps

Perception1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

DD1d20 + 11 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 11 - 1 = 21


"Oh, hey hey, look at this, this is nice."

"Hmm?" It's a faint harsh sound that seems to come from the bottom of a well. Morsum is not much for conversation.

"This trap. See? Razor blade under the door knob. Some sort of gunk smeared on the razor blade. Open it and you get cut, and poisoned too, and there's blood all over the place too. And then the blade is fragile, it probably snaps. So even if the poison doesn't kill you or whatever, and even if you wipe up all the blood, they'll know someone has been here. Cute! The simple tricks are the best, you know?"

Morsum is silent for a moment. Then: "Avoid it?"

"Duh, easy. Just turn the doorknob with two fingers on the side and pull gently."

Silence for a bit. Then:

"This is a new lock."

Silence.

"This is a /good/ lock."

Another pause.

"Hey, screw this lock. This lock is stupid, I hate this. I'm bored now. Somebody come smash this door down."

The lock is new and very good. Bref may need to take 20 here, or someone can smash the door down.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

Tee hee...no smash door. Toothpicker, will take time. Goblin focus. Goblin want to eat them asleep.

Goblin is good
Goblin not fast
Lock is rude
But it can't last

Take 20 for a total of 30


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Please note, I would have taken the map and at least some of the paper work with us.

I reread several posts, while I was trying to figure out where we are. Curiously, there was a posting from a few hours ago where I, DM, and Bref all posted simultaneously, are we all insomniacs?


Male Eidolon Disconcerting Shadowy Monstrosity HP: 9/53; AC23(27 w/Mage Armor; 31 w/MA& Shield),T12,FF20; F+6,R+3,W+4/+8; Per+9; Init+2)

Morsum patiently waits as Bref eliminates the lock.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

i have been in the london airport for 10 hours now


No longer active

The Smoke, my old home, Bref Pick up a copy of Privet eye for me, just can not get it here hehe

Rosa looks on waiting for the others to be done with traps at the door.

Flashback:

The Girls name had been Hanra, she had been trying to get past the second wall. The Troop leader Kipling had taken all of them to see what was left of her. The red mess of the hard floor was most of her, a foot here and her head well most off it looking over at the window.

"This child had been trying to get more food from our larders, Look closely at her now, she seems to have lost some wight for all her hunger"

The Trap has been simple but brutal, a spinning blade had eviscerated her from below, Rosa new the trap, it had almost got her once, her one try, just like new dead Hanra's.


Okay, Bref takes 20. He spends long minutes fiddling with the lock and muttering in annoyance.

1d100 ⇒ 92

During that time, nothing happens. The lock pops open.

Must run -- back in a couple of hours.


Male Dhampir Summoner/6 [HP -8/47; AC18,T12,FF16; F+2,R+4,W+6; Per+8; Init +4]

The Judge stands and watches the small, yet nimble, poo covered goblin work his magic on the lock.

There must be something of value if it is this well guarded. Weapons and equipment would be my guess. I doubt that they would be keeping anything of real value at this prison.
____________

Once the door is unlocked, Morsum will silently open the door and see what lies within.


No longer active

Judge are you talking about your Eidolon or Judge being in front of us all at the door? because we are all waiting at the west door on Bref sneaking and Edmin's all clear to go in. Are you you saying your PC just teleported in front of us all? or breezed past with a smug look saying "O its all clear" because it reads that way, How would you know back in the office? Also I think both Bex and Bref would be in 1st looking fror traps and the rest of us may not like you blowing our combat placement and oder. I have a feeling your you meant Judge is being told by his Eidolon what was going on or he cam to the back of the line and asked, if not the above his still in the office waiting in us. but could be wrong if so how do you get past us to the front of the Q and know about the door lock, Jumping ahead of us?


The Judge is at the desk, but he has a telepathic link with his eidolon. He can't see through its eyes -- yet -- but they can "speak" to each other freely.

The door swings open. It is someone's bedchamber. There is a bed, a small table, a single chair, and a wardrobe. The bed is unmade; indeed, the room is rather slovenly.


No longer active

Cool, GM so we are still waiting for the Eidolon + Bref + Jax? to report back its all clear, that is unless some one moves in, Rosa and I think Cуровую (as she said she was behind Edmin and Autoing at the mo) are waiting on Edmin to give the command to move in as we know there are traps, etc


1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23

"It would take some time to piece the details together. But... based on what I've read so far, it appears that Sergeant Blackerly has been embezzling quite a bit of money from this prison. Quite a bit."

"He's been forging the Warden's signature, too," says Jax.

"Really."

"Mm hm. He's not terribly good at it, which makes me think nobody's examining it too closely."


Male Dhampir Summoner/6 [HP -8/47; AC18,T12,FF16; F+2,R+4,W+6; Per+8; Init +4]

I thought we were all trailing a little behind the scouts. Figured we had waited on the scouting until we were finished examining the office.

Interesting, so there might be some money stashed somewhere. From what Morsum is indicating, he and Bref found a messy bedroom. If the Warden is holed up in the tower, then this is likely Blackerly's. . . . And, contrary to what I said before, if there is embezzling going on, then there might well be some decent loot to be found.

With that the Judge gives a knowing smile as though he has some experience in this particular field.

601 to 650 of 12,164 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Doug M's Way of the Wicked Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.