Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Doug M's Way of the Wicked (Inactive)

Game Master Douglas Muir 406

Follow the Way of the Wicked, the award-winning AP from Fire Mountain games.

The wickedness continues in Way of the Wicked Part II: The Dark Tower!


501 to 550 of 12,164 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

Doing the Brefbot. He needs to move through a threatened square to get a flank with Morsum, so he'll try Acrobatics to avoid the AoO.

1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 10 - 2 = 14 whoops, failed by 1! gotta eat an AoO.

1d20 ⇒ 7

Bref comes scuttling in, circling around to attack from the side. The redhaired guard yells and swings, but misses. Bref bounces off the bed

1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 6 - 1 = 22
1d4 + 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (4) + (6) - 1 = 9

and sinks his teeth into the guard's neck, ripping and tearing. The guard screams and flails, and then sinks to the ground. Bref pops up. "Next! Next!"


The dark-haired guard yells defiance. "For Branderscar and justice!" He charges Morsum, expecting to catch the shadow-monster between himself and the bald guard. But his colleague simply stands there, sword lowered. "Sergeant! What are you doing?"

1d20 ⇒ 2

Geez, poor guy. Well, Sergeant Bald Guy is charmed. He'll kneel down and try a Heal check to stabilize the red-haired guard with the torn throat, while trying to stop the combat by talking. "Wait! Let's talk about this! Corporal, I don't think we need to do that!"

1d20 ⇒ 10

Note that this puts him in AoO range for both Bref and Morsum. Okay, that's it for the guards. New round, everyone can act.


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 47/51; AC:21(25)/16/17(21); Saves: +9/+11/+7; Init +5; Per +8, AP: 6/7

Round4:

Dagger 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 Damage 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Jax moves to help Morsum with the guard that charged him, drawing his dagger as he does so and dropping the crossbow to the ground for later. Hello there, Sir, I'm sure you don't get this often, but your mustache looks grand today. With a smile, Jax will stab the guard.

EDIT

ITSACRIT:

Oh Goodie!
Confirm: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 for an extra 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Lord of Darkness 5, Cavalier 1 INIT:+4, AC:21 (23w/Shield), HP:64, F:+10 R:+5 W:+6, Perception: 5

Edmin charges in besides Jax and swings at the guard.

Power Attack: 1d20 + 5 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 5 - 1 + 2 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 = 10


Male Eidolon Disconcerting Shadowy Monstrosity HP: 9/53; AC23(27 w/Mage Armor; 31 w/MA& Shield),T12,FF20; F+6,R+3,W+4/+8; Per+9; Init+2)

Round 2
Morsum looks at Bref: My mouth bigger than yours.
He then turns to the new guard grinning while the blood from the last guard drips from its mouth mysteriously disappearing into the shadows that are its body.

Then as before the shadow simply envelopes the other guard:
AoO-bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Add +2 to all attacks if flanking.

Regular attacks:
Attack-bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Attack-claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Attack-claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

While not slaying the guard, the effect of the teeth and claws are apparent as blood begins to poor down the guards body from the gashes left behind by the shadow.


Jax, Morsum and Sir Edmin surround the guard. There are a few seconds of intense activity, and a great deal of blood. The dark-haired guard's lifeless body drops to the floor.

I think seeing his colleagues torn to pieces may place some strain on Sergeant Bald Guy's status as Charmed. The spell forces him to see Zimu as friendly, as long as he isn't directly attacked. However...

"You... you killed..." The last guard leaps up from beside his dying comrade. "She is innocent and good, but you are... monsters! I will save her from you!" He suddenly unleashes a mighty slash at Bref. "You first, you vile little ragpicker! You'll haul a garbage cart in Hell tonight!"

1d20 ⇒ 20

whoops! Well, let's see if he confirms.

1d20 ⇒ 10


Yep. That's my first hit on any of you, and it's a crit.

2d8 + 4 ⇒ (2, 2) + 4 = 8

Oh, for goodness' sake.

Bref squeals in pain as the bald guard's blow cuts a painful slash across his torso.


Everyone gets to act before the guard. Note that attacking him will immediately break the Charm. Zimu, trying to get him to stop requires an opposed Charisma check as a standard action; failing won't break the charm, but you can't retry.


No longer active

Round 4
Initi 12
Spells Running - Copy Cat.

Rose stoops and picks up the shield dropped by the 1st guard. Then move on in, of some one is with in range and she can, she will hit them with the club if she can, she will not brake Charm so will hold attack but if needed.
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

With out a map its hard to know where she is GM


Male Eidolon Disconcerting Shadowy Monstrosity HP: 9/53; AC23(27 w/Mage Armor; 31 w/MA& Shield),T12,FF20; F+6,R+3,W+4/+8; Per+9; Init+2)

Round 4
Seeing the guard swing at his toothy companion, Morsum turns and slashes and bites the guard.
He will make a 5-foot step to gain flanking if possible.

Attack-bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 <-- add +2 to all attacks if flanking.
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Attack-claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Attack-claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Sorry Cy, Morsum probably knew he was under some spell, but seeing him attack the goblin, reflexes took over before the guard got a chance to draw any more blood.


Claw and bite hit. Okay, Charm is broken. The guard is still standing; he'll go down fighting. Branderscar may have a little drinking problem but these men are not cowards.

Above the incessant mosquito-whine of the magic ward, Zimu feels a tiny internal 'snap' as the mental connection to the guard is severed.

"Damn you, Judge! Can't you control that thing?!"


Male Dhampir Summoner/6 [HP 47/47; AC18,T12,FF16; F+2,R+4,W+6; Per+8; Init +4]

Knowing that his limited spells and melee capabilities are unlikely to be useful at present, Tohram continues to strip off the chain shirt and to don it himself. He also checks them for any coin purses and weapons or other things of value.

He also keeps an eye on the doors in the main hall to make sure that nobody else happens upon the bloody scene that is being left behind the group.

______________
EDIT
Hearing Cy call from the other room, the Judge takes the chain shirt that he acquired and heads in to see what all the grumbling is about. When he gets to the room and sees the bodies strewn about the room.

Did I miss something? Looks like Bref could use a little healing.

Oh, if I get hurt and cannot talk - DO NOT feed me any healing magic. Lets just say I tend to react adversely to what heals others. However, the negative energy that Asmodeus blesses us with cures my wounds.


No longer active

Rosa says at this comment
"such negative energy Judge I can call up, as one of the faithful it is your for the asking"


Bref took 2 from the fire and 8 from the guard's blow, which means he is currently at 1 hp.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

WOW a party.

Bref smears his blood all over his chest and face giggling as he moves into a flanking position.

Step one chew guard. Step two. Step three PROFIT!

1d20 + 6 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 6 - 1 + 2 = 22 for 1d4 + 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (4) + (2) - 1 = 5


No longer active

Rosa gives Berf a drop of her blood again, last infernal-healing to him.
10 rounds (1min) 1 HP per round back total after 1 min 10 HP back.


The bald sergeant staggers, but is still standing.

Rosa has no blade, but no graduate of the Finishing School will let that make a difference. She raises her arm to her mouth and bites down hard on the soft flesh. Then she takes careful aim and spits. A small gobbet of blood hits the back of the goblin's head. Bref, dancing around the surviving guard looking for another soft spot to sink his fangs, never even notices.

"Gjak pe Gjak, little killer." The blood sizzles and then seems to melt into Bref's flesh.


The guard is still standing, but with AC 11 and few hp left he's unlikely to survive being flanked by Jax and Sir Edmin. That said, roll it out -- stranger things have happened. I'm for bed. If you finish the guard, tell me what you want to do next. Good night, all.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Concentration 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 = 11

I don't think that makes it. Daze will not be cast.

The waste of plans and alternate avenues of escape, not to mention a prized spell, causes Cуровую to momentarily show signs of irritation, and she fails to fully concentrate.

"Pity" Cуровую looks with bitter thoughts at the shadow that hunts then to the surviving guard, who is now not long for this cold world.

The Judge will need to reign in his childe better, then reminds herself of the purpose of why she came to the prison in the first place.

-

And somewhere in the far desolate northern wastes, the cold wind drops a degree lower.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Spoiler:
I very much doubt the guard will be keeping us company much longer, anything of interest in this room?

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 47/51; AC:21(25)/16/17(21); Saves: +9/+11/+7; Init +5; Per +8, AP: 6/7

Oh for the love of..You're half-way dead, just shut up!

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 221d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Jax lunges at the guard, aiming for the ribs. This is such a mess.


Male Dhampir Summoner/6 [HP 47/47; AC18,T12,FF16; F+2,R+4,W+6; Per+8; Init +4]

As Tohram arrives in the now bloodied room, he looks at his companions handywork with a smile.

Very nice. We seem to work well together.

He then begins to look around the room for anything useful - weapons, armor, chests, footlockers. If there are any, he will begin to gather things for the rest of the group once they have finished with the sergeant. He also puts on the chain shirt he got from the guard in the main hall, wiping off any excess blood with some of the bed linen.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Can we lock the door by the stairs that we came through? It will at least alert us if someone wants to come in here.

I stated I was searching too.


Lord of Darkness 5, Cavalier 1 INIT:+4, AC:21 (23w/Shield), HP:64, F:+10 R:+5 W:+6, Perception: 5

Edmin looks around at the carnage left in the wake of this group and shakes his head. "Ok, we need to post a guard here, our own, until we get ready to move. Now lets just slow it down a bit, we need to ease back into recon mode, not what ever this was led us to this point." The knight glances at Bref a frowns, "And for the love of all that is holy, someone find him a real weapon!"

The knight stands over the dead female guard and for a moment before crouching down next to her and gently closing her eyes.


Jax strikes the final blow, and the bald guard falls.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Anything of interest in this room?


Bref feels a sudden rush of intense fever. It's not a pleasant sensation... but he is delighted to find that his wounds are closing.

A quick glance around this room shows that it was a barracks or dormitory for the three guards. 1d20 ⇒ 12 It's divided into three by light wooden partitions. Each "room" contains a bed, a chest, and a chair. Three sets of guard uniforms (including trousers, boots, chain shirts, and a belt with a scabbard and a club) are hanging on the partitions.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

Bref paints himself with blood, and when ready leads the party back to the kitchen to get supplies. Keeping an eye out for a kitchen knife that just might be his size. Along the way he collects the chefs hat and rolling pin.

I am the Goblin Invincible!!!


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Concentration to use Mage Hand to open the chests

Spoiler:
1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 1 = 13

1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 1 = 18

1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 4 + 1 = 16

1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 = 6

Cуровую will take stock of what has been added to the group's material assets, and will ask someone to lock the door close to the stairs.

Our inventory grows, but our time melts away, how much longer until the next official guard change?


The chests are locked.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

1d20 + 11 - 1 ⇒ (18) + 11 - 1 = 28
1d20 + 11 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 11 - 1 = 29
1d20 + 11 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 11 - 1 = 24

Goblin find
Goblin save
Guards don't mind
Guards in grave!


clickety clack snap pop tinkle

Bref flicks out the lockpicks and opens the three chests without difficulty. "Pah, simple. I was opening locks like this before I'd eaten my first kitten."

1d20 ⇒ 10

1d20 ⇒ 8

1d20 ⇒ 12

The chests contain clothes and some minor personal items. One chest has a collection of letters from home; they are poignant, but of no particular use. Another has a package of cookies wrapped in wax paper; Bref immediately eats these. The third includes two decks of cards and a pouch of mixed coins worth 12 gp.

1d20 ⇒ 7

While you are searching the room, Grumblejack lumbers over to the kitchen. His huge nostrils flare as he sniffs the air. "Food! Judging from the aroma, the last efforts of the late bakers were a delicious set of meat pies, probably intended for the guards' lunch.

You have seven (!) dead bodies -- two bakers, two armored guards, and three unarmored guards. Do you want to do anything in particular with them, or just let them lie and move on?


Lord of Darkness 5, Cavalier 1 INIT:+4, AC:21 (23w/Shield), HP:64, F:+10 R:+5 W:+6, Perception: 5

"We need to move the dead out of the hall, before we continue, someone give me a hand." Edmin starts dragging the guards out of the hall way and into the kitchen looking for a way to hide the bodies.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Cуровую leaves the fallen to those who have the physical acumen for the task but offers the suggestion,

"Leave them in the guards' rest quarters, then locked ... Or in the ovens ..."

That particular thought brings back long forgotten memories ... Of two children lost in the dark woods ...


Male Eidolon Disconcerting Shadowy Monstrosity HP: 9/53; AC23(27 w/Mage Armor; 31 w/MA& Shield),T12,FF20; F+6,R+3,W+4/+8; Per+9; Init+2)

Morsum latches his bloody claws into the arms of two of the guards and drags them with Edmin. He then moves over and again protectively stands behind the Judge like a shadow.


Male Dhampir Summoner/6 [HP 47/47; AC18,T12,FF16; F+2,R+4,W+6; Per+8; Init +4]

The Judge watches the others and shakes his head:
Get all we can, not much use in hiding the guards, not like we are trying to fool anyone. We have successfully gotten this far. I do not know what will be next, but let's take it slow and carefully. Hopefully most the other guards will be asleep and if they are, no need to kill them. The warden and Blackery on the other hand are likely to have more useful equipment.


Lord of Darkness 5, Cavalier 1 INIT:+4, AC:21 (23w/Shield), HP:64, F:+10 R:+5 W:+6, Perception: 5

Edmin glances at the judge as he keeps moving the dead. "It may give us a few moments when someone happens into the hall before they sound the alarm."

After dropping the final body from the hall into onto the floor of the kitchen, the knight moves to wards the others. Well, we still do not have a good understanding of the layout here. Maybe we should go room to room and see what we find? Maybe with more information we can formulate the rest of a plan to escape this place."


The mess hall contains three large tables, with benches; there is seating for perhaps thirty men. Several plaques hang on the walls, commemorating notable accomplishments, the winners of competitions among the guards, and the gratitude of the last two Kings of Talingarde.

Upon the east wall hangs a large embroidered silken banner:

BRANDERSCAR
REAP WHAT YOU SOW


Lord of Darkness 5, Cavalier 1 INIT:+4, AC:21 (23w/Shield), HP:64, F:+10 R:+5 W:+6, Perception: 5

Edmin laughs out loud and calls over to Bref. "Toothpick! Why don't you try your art work on that Banner. If you take request, please add a red horse on some of the black please.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

Bref excitedly goes to work. Though the black horse is flaming and is kicking in the skulls of something that might be blackly. He giggles the while.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

How long until the next guard shift? How far to the nearest way out of this tower?

Searching the kitchen as well for possible useful items

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Others may want to help


Lord of Darkness 5, Cavalier 1 INIT:+4, AC:21 (23w/Shield), HP:64, F:+10 R:+5 W:+6, Perception: 5

Edmin will try to find a knife that can be stored in his boot and a cleaver from the kitchen.
Perception:1d20 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 0 = 11

"Once you all are ready, lets move across the hall and continue our search through that door."


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 47/51; AC:21(25)/16/17(21); Saves: +9/+11/+7; Init +5; Per +8, AP: 6/7

Jax would halt Bref before he makes too much of a mess. Wait, Toothpick, don't use blood on something like this. We're taking it with us. When I get some paints, we can go to town. I would love to leave this somewhere where it'll make a better message than here. Not sure where yet../b]

After that, he'll move to help search the rooms. 1d20 ⇒ 9 Jax will also take the pouch of gold and both decks of cards, looking to the rest of them. [b]Let's hold onto this for now, we can figure out if its worth splitting the coin up later or just using it on the road to pay for some supplies.

He'll also inspect the plaques (appraise)1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16 to see if they're worth any money.


The plaques are worthless except for one that's a certificate of appreciation from the last King. That could have some minor value as an antiquity or collectors item. Unfortunately it's mounted on a large, clumsy frame; take it off, and it's rather crumbly and fragile.

1d20 ⇒ 8

The kitchen is warm and full of good smells -- a pleasant place, if you ignore the fresh bloodstains and the hideously mutilated corpse of a baker cooling on the floor. Water is boiling in a kettle and there are meat pies in the oven; a tray to one side holds a dozen freshly baked rolls, which you recognize as the same hard rolls you've been eating since your arrival. A small closet to one side of the oven holds spices in jars. Besides, the usual collection of plates, bowls and other cooking paraphernalia, there are six large knives here that could be used as daggers. There's also a long meat cleaver that could be swung like a sword.

The meat cleaver would be equivalent to a shortsword, but since it's not designed as a melee weapon it will break on a 1. Overall there is roughly fifty days’ worth of food stored here: forty days’ worth of perishable and ten days’ worth of iron rations.

Grumblejack smacks his lips. "Food!" He grabs a cut of meat off a table and begins tearing great chunks from it with his teeth.

Okay, thirty-nine days worth of perishable. Soon to be thirty-eight.


Lord of Darkness 5, Cavalier 1 INIT:+4, AC:21 (23w/Shield), HP:64, F:+10 R:+5 W:+6, Perception: 5

Edmin takes one of the large knives shoving it into the edge of his boot, then holds up the cleaver. "Does anyone want this? Jax?" If no one takes it the knight shoves it through his belt at the small of his back then grabs a sack and begins dumping the iron rations into it.


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 47/51; AC:21(25)/16/17(21); Saves: +9/+11/+7; Init +5; Per +8, AP: 6/7

Gladly, thanks Edwin. No reason to avoid loading up on every weapon we find. Let's eat a snack, if you can manage to eat anything in a room filled with...that. Jax points to the mutilated corpse.

I think I'll hold off. No reason not to stock up for later though.

Jax will head to the guard room and gather any bags or backpacks he can from the barracks, filling them up with food and a few spices. He's also going to gather some of the spices to try and use as a component for the color spray spell which requires coloured powder.


Aha, clever. The spice cabinet does indeed yield a haul of differently colored powders. You may be the first caster ever to throw this spell using cinnamon, paprika and turmeric.

Bref grabs a piece of meat and takes an enormous bite out of it -- bigger than Grumblejack's bite. The ogre raises his shaggy eyebrows and then shoves the rest of the hunk of meat into his mouth. Bref shoves in the rest of his own hunk of meat, grabs a hard roll and two dried apples, and stuffs them in as well. The ogre grunts, grabs four hard rolls, crams them into his mouth, chews and swallows. Bref grabs the tray of rolls with both hands, tips it up, and lets the remaining eight rolls slide down into his mouth. His teeth move with astonishing speed. Crumbs fly everywhere. Bref's cheeks are grotesquely distended. "Mwrrrg brffle urg Whrff!" he says emphatically. "Huh," says the ogre, reaching for a complete cured ham, "We'll see about that..."


Lord of Darkness 5, Cavalier 1 INIT:+4, AC:21 (23w/Shield), HP:64, F:+10 R:+5 W:+6, Perception: 5

Edmin shrugs his shoulders as he shoves a hot pie in his mouth then looks over at the dead bodies, then over at the competing monsters filling their faces. "You get used to it."


Male Dhampir Summoner/6 [HP 47/47; AC18,T12,FF16; F+2,R+4,W+6; Per+8; Init +4]

The Judge simply looks at the bloody corpse and shrugs. He then takes a piece of bread and some of the meat pie and takes a bite of each.

Morsum simply stays by the door watching the doors on the far side.

Once he has his meal: We need to get moving. It is about four hours between shift changes. We started about one hour in. I say we have two hours before the next shift. Probably three to four before the sun comes up. We want to be hiding in the moors before daylight. Unless you all want to play hide and seek with the remaining guards.

According to the guard upstairs before he passed out, there are officers' barracks, Blackerly's office, a large meeting room, the armory, and the storeroom still in this main area. Also, once we get out of this building we have a barracks, the tower where the Warden has his office, and the escape through the wall, the gatehouse and finally a checkpoint at the end of the causeway. So, to put it simply, we have a number of obstacles before us.

501 to 550 of 12,164 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Doug M's Way of the Wicked Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.