Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DougFungus' Rise of the RuneLords (Inactive)

Game Master DougFungus


401 to 450 of 1,702 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

SHALELU: "I 've dedicated the last several years of my life to keeping the Goblins in the region from causing too much trouble around these parts, but they're tenacious and fecund little runts. Like weeds that bite. There are five major goblin tribes in the region, and, traditionally, they're pretty good at keeping each other in line with inter tribal squabbles and the like. Yet from what I've been able to piece together, members of all five tribes were involved in the raid on Sandpoin't. A fair number of the Mosswood Goblins I dealt with yesterday were already pretty beat up, and there was a lot of chatter about the longshanks' who killed so many of them. Now that I've met you, it seems obvious from their descriptions who they were talking about. Seems like you've made an impression. "In any event, the fact that the five tribes are working together disturbs me. Goblin tribes don't get along unless they've got something big planned, and big plans require big bosses. I 'm afraid that someone's moved in on the goblins and organized them. And judging by these recent raids, what they're organizing seems like bad news for all of us."

MAYOR DEVERIN: "Are you saying things are going to get worse from here?"

SHALELU: "I do not know. This is all the information I have to work with and based on this I am only making assumptions. I don't think its worth the risk to ignore it though."

SHERIFF HEMLOCK: "I could not agree more, however this town doesn't have the resources it needs to protect itself."

MAYOR DEVERIN: "What do you suggest we do then Sheriff?"

SHERIFF HEMLOCK: "Mayor Deverin, with your permission I would like to take a few of our men to Magnimar and petition them to secure some additional soldiers. In the meantime I would recommend that we leave these 7 here to maintain a public presence to let the people of Sandpoint know that we are not taking this situation lightly. That is, if everyone agrees?"

MAYOR DEVERIN: "I'd be OK with it. Unfortunately our budget is stretched too far to pay them. I'm sure we can find other methods of compensation though,

Mayor deverin looks at the 7 of you

should you agree that is...?"

Sovereign Court

Human Ftr 2/Barb 1; Init +3; Perception +6; HP 33/33

"Room, board, and spoils of war would be welcome, as would healing from the Temple. It would let us use our resources towards protecting the town," Nicea ventures, "And remember, there were tracks of something not a goblin along with them at the crypt, and undead. There's more to this than goblins." She glances around at the other party members. "We may be a group, but we're not bound here. I'm willing. How about you?"


MAYOR DEVERIN: "An acceptable request. I believe we can provide that."

Keep in mind that the temple here does not have the resources to raise the dead. It only has 4th level spellcasting services, so if you get yourselves killed they wont be able to do anything about it.


Male Human Tattooed Sorcerer 3 | hp 23/23

"This town's the closest thing I've ever had to a real home," Silva says with a grin, "I'll protect it for free if I have to."

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Monk Emp Hand/2 Acrobat/1 | HP 25/25

Davben listens to the three talk of the goblins and shrugs his shoulders "The town's protection isn't important to me. However if the goblins' plan threatens to disrupt the equilibrium between good and evil I will give my life to stop them. Protecting the harmony between good and evil is my duty compensation is irrelevant."

He looks to Nicea when she asks if he'll come, although it's probably not directed specifically at him. "I seem to have grown attached to you, Damieka, and everyone here... as long as it doesn't interfere with my path to balance, I will come with you. I guess that makes me willing as well. Though I must refute the suggestion for a public presence, I did not come here for fame, and prefer my presence here isn't advertised if I request to stay anonymous. I did not leave my monestary under the best of conditions... I'd rather word didn't get out that I am here."


Female Half-Elf 3 / HP 26 / 20 arrows left / 13 climb chk

Damieka stands quietly rubbing the edge of her bow and watching as the situation sorts itself out. She takes note that the five goblin tribes had gotten together and her brow rises at the thougt of what that could mean as well as works on why this relates to the situation with the graves.

Perception I think it is: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

The ranger nods at the consideration for taking care of the goblins, "I do not care for recognition like Davben; however, my interest is to deal with anything to do with goblins. I need nothing for this as I can live upon the wilderness but do appreciate the offer of food and board as it would give more time to the task at hand."

Holy shrieking granola bars! Damieka can show her worth in knowing about goblins! Yay! Hey I work for an organics place so :-P Yes this is my first bit of excitement for the day.

Sovereign Court

Human Ftr 2/Barb 1; Init +3; Perception +6; HP 33/33

"I think by 'public presence' the man means we need to show ourselves so the people aren't afraid all the time. It makes 'em feel safe. We won't get very famous by killing goblins and rats, so you've no worries. As for me, I've no need for fame. Who I am is good enough."


Male Human Tattooed Sorcerer 3 | hp 23/23

Silva shifts against the wall uncomfortably at the mention of rats.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Monk Emp Hand/2 Acrobat/1 | HP 25/25

Davben nodded towards Nicea "Of course, by not wanting fame I merely meant I do not want my name spread around even amongst the town. The people can see me if it makes them feel safer I just want my name left out of it. It is just easier if the other monks don't find me. And you are right, you are certainly already a fine woman."

He contemplates as Nicea and Damieka talk of room and board it seems a bit strange as Ameiko has already offered to keep them at her inn for a week "I do not think I would do well living upon the wilderness friend Damieka... should the need arise I hope I may defer to your expertise."


Female Half-Elf 3 / HP 26 / 20 arrows left / 13 climb chk

Damieka smirks at Nicea's comments and glances at Silva to see him shifting uncomfortably. She wonders what would have happened if Nicea actually had an idea and decided to bug Silva for real but turned from that thought and back to business.

She continues to hold her bow while thinking then sighs, "This room and board would still be at the Dragon right? Either way, Davben, you are right that you could defer to my knowledge of the wilderness. Of course I would help you and teach you whatever you'd like to know."

Sovereign Court

Human Ftr 2/Barb 1; Init +3; Perception +6; HP 33/33

Nicea wrinkles her forehead in difficult thought. "I don't care where the room and board is. I'm not sure it's fair to Amieko to have to put us up while we're working for the city, unless she gets some sort of compensation for it."


Male Human Tattooed Sorcerer 3 | hp 23/23

"I wouldn't worry about it. We already have the ol' Rusty for a week," Silva says, stretching out and folding his arms behind his head, "Besides, it's just a bunch of measly goblins. I'm sure we'll be done with them long before we've worn out our welcome."

Sovereign Court

Human Ftr 2/Barb 1; Init +3; Perception +6; HP 33/33

Nicea stares at Silva. "And the rats. Don't forget those gigantic rats."


Male Human Tattooed Sorcerer 3 | hp 23/23

"Yeah, those were some big rats alright..." Silva says dreamily, before remembering who he is in the presence of. "Er I mean, Mayor Deverin doesn't need to be concerned with that. It's all taken care of already. Goblins are on the agenda now!"


21/21HP

"Show ourselves." she looks down at her scant outfit and colours slightly.

"I can do patrolling, in fact tomorrow we had planned to patrol the woods with Lord Foxglove. Well as part of a hunting expedition." Zara says matter of factly. The blushing continues even if the man is much too old for her.

"Mighty confident aren't you Silva?" Zara shakes her head; "5 tribes of Goblins! How big are the tribes Shalelu? And where are they." she wonders.

The Exchange

Female Elf Rogue 2

"I will help," says Samara, after awhile of contemplation and biting her lip, "I would like to be compensated. Compensated is a thing that I would like to be. Er, I think that I will have faith that my service will be recognized, though. I will help. That is what I will do." She nods once emphatically, and then cups her chin with her hand, looking at the others present.

She licks her lips lightly and starts fidgeting with her gear awkwardly, making sure it's all straight and orderly. "Goblins are stupid. If the goblins were managed by conflict, we could teach them to hate each other again, though?"


Zara Yllés wrote:
How big are the tribes Shalelu? And where are they."

SHALELU: "A very good question Zara. I'm glad you asked."

"The closest to Sandpoint are the Birdcruncher Goblins, who live in caves along the western edge of the Devil's Platter, although traditionally these Goblins are the least aggressive of the five.
To the south are the Licktoad Goblins of the Brinestump Marsh, pests who are excellent swimmers. East are the Seven Tooth Goblins of Shank's Wood, Goblins who've secured a place for themselves by raiding Sandpoint's junkyard and rebuilding the stolen refuse into armor and weapons. Farther East are the Moss wood Goblins, likely the largest tribe but one traditionally held back by feuding families within their own ranks. And finally, there are the Thistletop Goblins, who live on the Nettlewood coast atop a small island that some say holds a passing resemblance to a decapitated head."

"Goblins generally live short, violent lives. It's unusual for a single Goblin to achieve any real measure of notoriety, but when one does, it's well earned. Currently, six Goblins in the region enjoy the status of "hero." Big Gugmut is an unusually muscular and tall Goblin from Mosswood who, it is said, had a Hobgoblin for a mother and a wild boar for a father. Koruvus was a champion of the Seven Tooth tribe, as well known for his short temper as he was for his prized posses sion-a magic longsword sized for a Human that the Goblin stubbornly kept as his own despite the fact that it was too large for him to properly wield. Koruvus vanished several months ago however. Vorka is a notorious Goblin cannibal who lives in the Brine stump marsh, a "hero" mostly to Goblins other than the Licktoad tribe. Rendwattle Gutwad is the obese chieftain of the Brinestump Goblins, a corpulent monster who, it is said, never leaves his throne. Ripnugget is the leader of the Thistletop Goblins and controls what the five tribes agree is the best lair. And then there's Bruthazmus, an infamous Bugbear ranger who lives in Northern Nettlewood and often visits the five tribes to trade things he's stolen from caravans for alcohol, news, or magic arrows."

"I also regret that I must decline your invitation to stay here. My place is out of town. These six look quite capable of handling everything in our absence. In the meantime I'm going to explore Shank's Wood, Brine stump, Mosswood & Devil's Platter to see what I can find."


Male Human Tattooed Sorcerer 3 | hp 23/23

"Six heroes, eh?" Silva responds, running a hand over his goatee, "That makes one for each of us then! I call dibs on the cannibal - he sounds like an absolutely wonderful guy to get along with."

Sovereign Court

Human Ftr 2/Barb 1; Init +3; Perception +6; HP 33/33

"A bugbear isn't a goblin," Nicea muses, "And do you know anything associated with any of the goblins that might leave the tracks of a booted man or large woman? We found those at the tomb, along with the goblins."


Nicea Argote wrote:
"And do you know anything associated with any of the goblins that might leave the tracks of a booted man or large woman? We found those at the tomb, along with the goblins."

SHALELU: "Unfortunately I don not..."


Female Half-Elf 3 / HP 26 / 20 arrows left / 13 climb chk

"I just wanted to know where we would be staying because we were offered to stay at the Rusty Dragon for a week and did not wish to put our hostess out too much. That was extremely generous of her and would truly prefer that she received some compensation for what she is doing." She leans against the wall and rubs her chin, "If the town would be able to have any fix ups she needs done completed then I would feel much better for it."

Damieka smiles at Silva, "Yes I am sure that Silva was quite the match for any large rats and that we need to keep our attention upon these goblins. However, I do not believe the goblin heroes will be as easy to ... conquer as the rats were. Maybe we should stick with us working together or at least in teams. I prefer together knowing what kind of a hornets' nest goblin areas can be."

She shakes her head, "Goblins do not normally do anything that would leave prints like a two legged being but I have some suspicions I would like to check up after the meeting which would include books. Would you be interested in helping me with some research, Davben?"


21/21HP

Zara's eyes open wide; "That's brilliant Samara, the goblins are managed by conflict. Thus maybe someone has used conflict to draw ensure they attack us townsfolk." she exclaims.

"One of the 'heroes'? Mayhaps?" she wonders. "So brave Shalelu, do you always patrol alone? Who heals you." the dancer asks some awe in her voice.

Looking to the knowledgeable Ranger; "Good idea, intelligence is always useful..."


Male Human Tattooed Sorcerer 3 | hp 23/23

"So, if Shalelu here is going to scout things out, what would you have us do?" Silva asks the mayor thoughtfully, "Is there anything we should do to uphold this 'public appearance'? Like shaking hands? Or kissing babies?"


21/21HP

"How did the goblins get into town? Are you that understaffed that they broke through the gates? Or did your guards receive?" rubs fingers together. "No, imposssible. No human would work with the psycho-goblins."

Thinking some more; "I suppose they could have entered climbing by the cliff. Or some sneaky means."

"I think we just have to be seen, relieving the tension of the towns-folk." Zara comments; "Wander from door to door, making sure everyone is alright."

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Monk Emp Hand/2 Acrobat/1 | HP 25/25

Davben listens, though not really knowing much about goblins other than they make fairly good punching bags, a lot of what Shalelu says doesn't hold a lot of meaning to him he feels he got the jist of it though. "So these tribes up until recently were in a balance amongst themselves something has disrupted this balance, and you need us to restore it. Equilibrium in all things is what is most important, we should commence immediately before things are thrown off any further. Zara and Silva may be best to relieve the tension of the towns folk as they seem to have the strongest connections with them."

He looks towards Damieka when she invites him to do research with her he's not really sure why she singled him out "I have no knowledge of goblins, but I will help as I can. First though Nicea was injured at the tomb I would like to make sure the wound is not bad... also if someone has a bandage I could borrow that would be appreciated."


MAYOR DEVERIN: "Does Sandpoint have sort of Rat problem I'm not familiar with?

Damieka Keilen wrote:
"I just wanted to know where we would be staying because we were offered to stay at the Rusty Dragon for a week and did not wish to put our hostess out too much. That was extremely generous of her and would truly prefer that she received some compensation for what she is doing."

MAYOR DEVERIN: "I'm have a feeling that Ameiko Kaijitsu would throw a fit if we didn't lodge you at her inn. She thrives off your type.

Zara wrote:
"So brave Shalelu, do you always patrol alone? Who heals you." the dancer asks some awe in her voice.

SHALELU: "I have allies all over the region. Sandpoint isn't the only place I do business with but it is certainly my favorite."

Silva wrote:
"So, if Shalelu here is going to scout things out, what would you have us do?" Silva asks the mayor thoughtfully, "Is there anything we should do to uphold this 'public appearance'? Like shaking hands? Or kissing babies?"

MAYOR DEVERIN: "Your duty will be to uphold the peace and let everybody know they are save. You'll be acting as a sort of unofficial Town Guard. You can leave the Baby kissing to the politicians."

A knock on the door interrupts the conversation. Mayor Deverin welcomes them in with her usual pleasant tone. A timid, elderly Halfling woman enters. Its Bethana Corwin, one of the maids from The Rusty Dragon.

BETHANA: "I'm sorry to interrupt" she says shyly. The woman is obviously upset. "I'm very worried about Ameiko Kaijitsu. I fear that she's gone missing. I've been looking for her all day, it's not like her to suddenly disappear from work without telling me. I went to go see if she was in her room and I found something." In her hands she holds a crumpled piece of paper which she hands to Nicea.

Note

Sovereign Court

Human Ftr 2/Barb 1; Init +3; Perception +6; HP 33/33

"Ah-HAH! I knew that guy was bad news! You made me let him go, too!" Nicea hands the note around the party. "We better go find her. Where's this 'glassworks?'"


Male Human Tattooed Sorcerer 3 | hp 23/23

"What the hell are you talking about?" Silva says as he pulls away from the wall, practically snatching the note from Nicea. He reads it once, twice, and then a third time before passing it on, some of the color drained from his face. "No way... I mean, Lonji is a mean bastard, but there's no way that he'd do something like this..." he remarks in disbelief, before his attention snaps, "Ameiko! Could she be in trouble?"

Does Silva know that Ameiko had a sister?


21/21HP

"It's alright Bethana, we'll find her." goes over to comfort the smaller woman, "Amieko knows how to look after herself, I'm sure of it. But our burgeoning reputation is true." Giving her a small hug and a look of compassion.

She moves over to Davben and slips off her skirt. Undoing the slip-knot at the side, the vivid but semi-transparent scarf unfurls. "Here it's clean, and should make a good bandage. We don't have much time." She looks to the impatient Nicea and hands the translucent cloth to the youth, before the leader bolts.

Watching his skilful fingers wrapping it around Nicea's body securing it tightly around her side. "So don't get hurt too much or you'll have me naked." she jokes but there is an undertone of worry and concern.

Sovereign Court

Human Ftr 2/Barb 1; Init +3; Perception +6; HP 33/33

Nicea shakes off the makeshift bandage and untrained attempts to fix up her scimitar slash. "No, I am not wearing a scarf! Look, I'll stop at the temple and get a potion. It won't take more than a second or two. Foxglove just paid us, after all. It's not like I'm broke."

She heads for the door to make her way to the temple for potion-buying.

50 gp for the potion or do they give us a Hero's Discount? :)


21/21HP

Zara rushes after Nicea; leaving Davben holding her 'skirt' "Save your money. I owe you too much anyway." She starts chanting and calling upon the Goddess.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

She places her hand upon their leader, but the healing energies are weak today, immediately Zara feels guilty. 'Have I upset her?'

"I was hoping to keep it for later, but you are too brave." Zara chides softly, feeling guilty for not doing it earlier.

Sovereign Court

Human Ftr 2/Barb 1; Init +3; Perception +6; HP 33/33

Nicea pats Zara on the head, not unkindly. "Thank you, but don't worry about it. I'm sure Father Zebrus can fix me up and give me one for the road. But really, it's very nice of you. I don't want to use up those potions we found on the goblins. We might need them later, if things get tense."

Woo, over half! Stupid max-rolling goblins. The dice hate us!


SHERIFF HEMLOCK: "This is the exact reason why we're commissioning you to keep the town safe in my absence. I'll leave within the hour for Magnimar."

SHALELU: "I'll accompany you for the beginning part of your journey. My things are still the way I left them at The Rusty Dragon I trust?"

BETHANA: "Yes they are mi lady."

MAYOR DEVERIN: Well, it seems as though we all know what we need to do. I wish you all the best of luck in your findings."

Nicea wrote:
50 gp for the potion or do they give us a Hero's Discount? :)

By default, Spellcasting Services are cheaper.

Formula = Caster level × spell level × 10 gp (you must pay full price for any material components though)

The temple in Sandpoint will grant you a 50% discount for any spellcasting service you want provided the spells are Divine and up to a maximum of 4th level.. You must still pay full price for material components.


21/21HP

"Yeah and if my blessings still carry on being so..." she sulks slightly but is reassured by their leaders words. 'I need to keep in Sivanah's graces, a dance is in order. Later.'

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Monk Emp Hand/2 Acrobat/1 | HP 25/25

Davben looks towards Zara as the woman comes over and deftly removes her skirt his eyes widen wondering what on Earth this woman is up to. Then when she hands him the scarf and tells him that it would make a good bandage he nods understanding "Ahh yes a bandage, for Nicea... thank you."

Feeling somewhat clumbsy, possibly a little distracted by the woman who'd just removed her skirt and now was joking about getting naked, and even more so when he starts to make an attempt to bandage the tall warrior.

He sighs removing the bandage and offering it back to Zara when Nicea rejects the scarf and his attempts to patch her up. "Alright, I only wanted to help you, I guess it is not necessary."


21/21HP

Zara wraps it around her neck not really having time to fix it properly. She looks away at Davbens discomfort; 'I didn't mean for that.'

Sovereign Court

Human Ftr 2/Barb 1; Init +3; Perception +6; HP 33/33

Nicea gives Davben a quick hug around the shoulders, hoping it does not disturb his balance. "Thanks, but we may as well take advantage of professional services when we can get 'em. It's a perk of being heroes. Let's get to the temple and get stocked up, then be on our way to these glassworks, shall we?"

So 1 CLW is 5 gp? Does the discount go for potions, or only casting? A CLW potion is 50 gp. So Nicea can afford one potion (at full price) and a couple of CLW's.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Those and 1 potion = 60 gp, woot!


Male Human Tattooed Sorcerer 3 | hp 23/23

Silva lets out a sigh, a worried frown in place of his usually perpetual grin. Perhaps miraculously, he is completely unfazed by Zara's state of partial undress.

"Yeah, let's get going. There's no telling what trouble's she gotten herself into..."


Nicea Argote wrote:
So 1 CLW is 5 gp? Does the discount go for potions, or only casting? A CLW potion is 50 gp. So Nicea can afford one potion (at full price) and a couple of CLW's.

Sorry Nicea, The discount is for Spellcasting Services only! Otherwise the Temple would drive "Bottled Solutions" out of business.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Monk Emp Hand/2 Acrobat/1 | HP 25/25

Davben smiles towards Nicea pleasantly, if the hug disrupted his balance he didn't appear to mind. He considers hugging her back, but with her arm around his shoulders he'd have to put his around her waist, and doesn't want to accidentally squeeze her wound. "Yes I understand, truthfully healing is not my specialty, the professionals would be best. I just did not want to see you proceeding with untreated wounds."

He looks to Nicea and Silva talking about going to the glassworks then over at Damieka not sure how they're proceeding now "Are we all going to this glassworks place, or am I still to help Damieka researching?"


Female Half-Elf 3 / HP 26 / 20 arrows left / 13 climb chk

Damieka watches the others talk and tries to figure out what exactly she can say so stays quiet. She listens but becomes confused with something about Lonji and Ameiko and the goblins and Nicea's wound. She smirks as Zara gets the scarf for Davben and chuckles under her breath at his reaction.

She waits as Nicea gives Davben a hug then goes to stand beside him, "I believe we should find out what is going on with our benefactor first. Ameiko has been rather nice and looking at books can wait."

The ranger pats Davben's shoulder, gives him a light smile and follows Silva, "So how should we go about this exactly?"

Sovereign Court

Human Ftr 2/Barb 1; Init +3; Perception +6; HP 33/33

So Nicea can go to the temple for healing and to Bottled Solutions for a CLW potion?

"This seems awfully quiet. The note said to go to the delivery entrance. Think we should start there, see if you tracky types can find a trace of her?"

Is there an obvious delivery entrance?


Female Half-Elf 3 / HP 26 / 20 arrows left / 13 climb chk

"Tracky type away." Damieka spurts partially amused and starts to look for any traces of the woman.

Track 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Nicea Argote wrote:
So Nicea can go to the temple for healing and to Bottled Solutions for a CLW potion?

Correct

Nicea wrote:
Is there an obvious delivery entrance?

The door located at P-3&4 is the main customer entrance to the building, but every exterior door in the building is locked. Plumes of smoke bellow out of the chimney indicating that the furnace is still running. There are also 2 skylights on the roof.

Damieka, you find no signs...

Sovereign Court

Human Ftr 2/Barb 1; Init +3; Perception +6; HP 33/33

Nicea sets up at Q3, scythe in hand. "Can anybody unlock this door? I'll cover you. With all the drawn curtains, we may need light, too."


Male Human Tattooed Sorcerer 3 | hp 23/23

Standing behind Nicea (R3), Silva pulls up his right sleeve, exposing a long band of Thassilonian runes running down his arm.

"I can get a light in there no problem once the door's open."

The Exchange

Female Elf Rogue 2

Samara, who has stayed silent up until now, approaches to work on 'undoing' the lock.

Samara sets up at Q4
Disable Device: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21


21/21HP

As they walk over to the factory, she tries to raise Silva's spirits; "Alright, I'll answer the second and third questions everyone always asks me. 'Yes, my hair is naturally white.' And 'No, I will not show you my "Proof"!"

As the wait outside the glassworks, Zara nods to passers-by making sure that they have a quick answer to any questions they have. "Just checking the place over, hero stuff." Zara comments.

She runs a finger around the hem of the lower scarf straightening it out and then looks to the door. Realising they might need to run soon, she starts to cast her speed increasing spell.

Zara casts Longstrider. Starts in T4

The Exchange

Female Elf Rogue 2

Relatively conversationally, Samara remarks to Zara, "The whiteness of my hair is also natural." She continues to fiddle with the lock idly.


Female Half-Elf 3 / HP 26 / 20 arrows left / 13 climb chk

"Natural white hair for both of you. That would be an anomaly where I come from. It confused them enough with my hair." She brushes her fingers through her hair until she gets to the last bit where her fingers catch a tangle so she works it out, "And naturally thick, doggone it."

401 to 450 of 1,702 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DougFungus' Rise of the Runelords All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.