Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DougFungus' Rise of the RuneLords (Inactive)

Game Master DougFungus


351 to 400 of 1,702 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

SILVA:

Ven Vinder's Sense Motive: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13

VEN VINDER: "You will remove yourself from my home immediately! You and the rest of those Savages you loiter about with are all ban from my shop! And mark my words, if you ever lay a finger on my daughter again you'll be signing your own death warrant!"

Ven points to the exit.

VEN VINDER: "GET OUT!"

------

The Rest Of The Party:

The crypt is dark.

Sovereign Court

Human Ftr 2/Barb 1; Init +3; Perception +6; HP 33/33

Nicea unpacks her hooded lantern, fills it with oil, and sparks her flint and steel to light it. Once it's burning, she unhoods it and looks around at the party. "Are there any who can carry this without being hindered in their actions?"


Male Human Tattooed Sorcerer 3 | hp 23/23

"Yes sir, right away sir," Silva says quickly as he rushes to pull on his other boot, hopping across the room on one foot as he does so. "Again, terribly sorry," he says as he passes through the door. Looking over his shoulder however, he hazards one last wink at Shayliss before getting the hell out of there.

"I wonder if this is part of that 'balance' thing Ben was going on about..." Silva mutters as he runs down the street towards the temple as quickly as possible.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Monk Emp Hand/2 Acrobat/1 | HP 25/25

Davben leans in to listen when Damieka whispers to him, he's not certain why she prefers to whisper now, but follows suit.

Whisper to Damieka:
"I think you are quite interesting. As interesting as Nicea? Yes I would say so, and I relate to you with your desire for balance. You were not wrong, I do feel a connection with you. Perhaps we should continue later, it looks like we're ready to enter."

Davben comes up to Nicea when she asks about the lantern "I can carry the lantern if it will help you my lady. It won't hinder me much if I don't have a hand free." He holds out a hand to accept the lantern from Nicea.

Sovereign Court

Human Ftr 2/Barb 1; Init +3; Perception +6; HP 33/33

Nicea smiles and hands Davben the lantern. "Excellent! Come right behind me and we'll go bring some light to this darkness."

Nicea enters the doorway when Davben has the light shining down the hall before her, hammer at the ready.


21/21HP

'This goes to show the generousity and spirit of the townsfolk.'

"Damieka, you have your own beauty. Of course, it's inside as well as external. That which appears holds not the illusion of prettiness can illuminate all with it's goodness. Whilst that which beautiful can be rancid inside, like an apple left too long from the bow." her eyes go wide and she mutters embarrassed. "But thats not me, I try to be good." she looks down at the 'undergarments' that Davben mentions. A querrelous look on her face; 'I don't have any clothes on under my sacred scarves.

As they walk towards the flickering darkness, Zara is glad of Nicea's confidence. Davbens honour and wisdom, Damieka's heart and Samara's subtle wit and clever charm.


Nicea opens the door. As Davben raises the lantern to shine light into the Mausoleum, two very skeletal shapes emerge, standing right in the entranceway and spring to life. The closest of the two raises a rusty Scimitar and swings it at Nicea!

Surprise round!

Skeleton 1 Attack: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (17) + 0 = 17 Hit

Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Summary:
Skeleton 1 deals 5 damage to Nicea

Round 1 Begins Now!

Roll Initiative if you choose to participate in combat!

NOTE wrote:
There are no maps for this combat because it is too simple. The entrance to the Vault essentially bottlenecks the players and the Skeletons into 1 on 1 combat unless you go out of your way to reposition yourselves.

Sovereign Court

Human Ftr 2/Barb 1; Init +3; Perception +6; HP 33/33

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

"Oh, you are dead, boney! I mean, again. I mean.... you know what I mean!"


21/21HP

Heeding the warning of undead from their leader she expects the creatures coming from the darkness.

Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Monk Emp Hand/2 Acrobat/1 | HP 25/25

Davben wasn't expecting the undead to be right at the entrance, nor the skeleton's attack on Nicea. He silently chastises himself for not noticing it soon enough to stop it from striking her.

Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18


21/21HP

Zara sees that long dead figures shamble and attack her friend she gasps in sympathy. Then holding her wrist with the intertwined 7 scarves she called upon her Patron.

"Sivanah, Lady of Illusion - destroy these mockeries. Take back the illusion of life from them" she calls in a confident manner. The waves of positive waves emanate from her, the Goddesses conduit.

Channel: 1d6 ⇒ 2 Damage, DC12 to reduce to half. 30' radius.

Sovereign Court

Human Ftr 2/Barb 1; Init +3; Perception +6; HP 33/33

"Er... what she said." Nicea hefts her hammer in a two-fisted power grip and lets fly at the closest skeleton.

Lucern hammer PA: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
bludgeoning damage: 1d12 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18 if it hits

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Monk Emp Hand/2 Acrobat/1 | HP 25/25

Davben can't seem to get around Nicea to attack the skeleton as the tall warrior takes a mighty swing at it with her hammer. Instead he pulls his own hammer off his belt, though it's much less impressive, and not really designed for combat, it is easier to throw. He heaves it past her at the other skeleton.

Throw Anything: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 Critical
Confirm Critical: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Damage: 1d4 + 3 + 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 + (4) + 3 = 12 5 if not critical

I'm treating his hammer as a light hammer due to his throw anything ability, but let me know if this isn't correct.


Skeleton 1 Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Skeleton 2 Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Order:
Skeleton 1
Skeleton 2
Zara
Nicea
Davben

  • Skeleton 1 attacks Nicea

    Atack: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19 Hit!

    Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

  • Skeleton 2 cannot move in to attack...

  • Zara unleashes a wave of positive energy.

    Skeleton 1 Will Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15 [ooc]Pass

    Skeleton 2 Will Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 Fail

  • Nicea's Lucern Hammer strikes down at the top of Skeleton 1's head and follows all the way through to the floor. Skeleton 1 literally turns to dust with a few pieces of bone fragments scattered about. The floor appears to have a small crack in it from the blow also.

  • Davben hurls his hammer at Skeleton 2. The hammer connects with its skull, exploding it. The rest of its bones turn to dust and fall to the floor. The Hammer ricochets off the wall and lands on the floor next to the pile of bone dust.

Summary:

- Nicea takes 6 Damage
- All enemies defeated

Father Zantus nudges Sheriff Hemlock in the ribs with his elbow...

FATHER ZANTUS: "See Sheriff Hemlock, I knew we made the right decision in bringing them along..."

Sovereign Court

Human Ftr 2/Barb 1; Init +3; Perception +6; HP 33/33

"By the iron balls of Torag, that hurts!" Nicea grates, kicking at the bone dust and unleashing more profanities to sully the brand new temple.


21/21HP

Zara moves away from Damieka's side, and walks towards their cursing leader. "Here hope this makes you feel a bit better." she says a short prayer and healing energies flow into Nicea.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

"Only a little bit, I think the restless dead have interfered with my prayers." she says softly after the meagre healing.

She looks with awe to the two hammer users, pleased that they have proved their competence to the authorities. "So shall we head inside." 'I wonder whose bones they were, but I am not so crass as to ask the Father.' Zara ponders the remnants.

Sovereign Court

Human Ftr 2/Barb 1; Init +3; Perception +6; HP 33/33

"Oh, thanks Zara," Nicea grunts, "I'll walk the rest off." She asks Davben to hold up the lantern to illuminate the mausoleum and make sure nothing else is in there.


Female Half-Elf 3 / HP 26 / 20 arrows left / 13 climb chk

Damieka was unable to get a clear shot without hitting her newfound friends so waited for a possible opening which only came when the skeletons were dead once more.

"Well done! You two are amazing with the hammers!" The duo coloured haired woman applauded the swift removal of the undead.

She smiled at Davben, pleased that he did wish to speak more later but walked over to Zara and put a hand on her shoulder, "I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. That was not my intention. Men just gravitate towards you and I am sure it would happen no matter what you wore, my friend. You are just a beautiful person and I thank you for seeing me as such." She went to give Zara a hug to show her she meant what she said then continued in following.

Sorry I could not get in on the battle. I had a 15 min break where my tab froze up on me then I had to get back to the evil w.


21/21HP

There's a slight tear in Zara's eye as they hug; "Thanks." she says genuinely to the half-elf.

"Your hair smells nice." she represses a smile as they enter the crypt.

It's alright, Finwa. Hope we didn't make you feel left out - it was only 2 skellies. *hugs*


Upon waling in the first and most obvious thing that you notice is that a sarcophagus has been broken into and its contents stolen. The second is a tattered robe that lays in a heap in the middle of the floor.

FATHER ZANTUS: "It appears that Ezakien's remains have been stolen."


21/21HP

"They aren't amongst...." Zara looks to the powdered remains that the hammers have caused. Her words soft, trying not to upset the Father more than the minimum.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Monk Emp Hand/2 Acrobat/1 | HP 25/25

Davben gives a nod towards Damieka, "Thank you, though the hammer was just something convenient for me to throw. I didn't think Nicea would appreciate it if I threw her lantern. Unfortunately I didn't act quickly enough to stop the thing from hurting her."

He looks towards Nicea and raises the lantern when she asks "If you need bandaging I could take a look." Davben doesn't appear to be carrying any healer's kit just what he intends to bandage her with is anyone's guess. He stops to collect his hammer blowing the dust off it and returning it to his belt. With his hammer in its proper place he holds the lantern high again to best light the way.

Sovereign Court

Human Ftr 2/Barb 1; Init +3; Perception +6; HP 33/33

"Aw man, who would steal a corpse? Are you sure he's stolen? Maybe he got up and walked out? I've heard of things like that," Nicea says sympathetically, "Where would he have gone? Anybody see tracks or something?"

She waves off Davben with a smile, shrugging her shoulders as if all that scimitar damage were nothing.


FATHER ZANTUS: "I placed his body in the sarcophagus myself. After seeing these Skeletons though, I suppose its always possible it could have just walked out of here but who knows for sure?"

Sheriff Hemlock paces the area, focused on the ground.

SHERIFF HEMLOCK: "There does appear to be tracks around the area. I'd likely say a half dozen Goblins were right in this area. There are a peculiar set of tracks that look Human though that don't belong to any of us."


21/21HP

Zara looks down at her feet then at the Sheriff with a bit of awe at his tracking skill. "A man or woman?" her voice she doesn't expect a reply.

"Samara, do you track? Could we track these back?" she tries to remember if it rained last night.


SHERIFF HEMLOCK: "A Man."

Sheriff Hemlock strokes his chin and thinks for a second before adding:

"Or a very large Woman?"

Stealth Check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

The Sheriff's eyes glance at Nicea's feet.

Sovereign Court

Human Ftr 2/Barb 1; Init +3; Perception +6; HP 33/33

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

"Why would a man or a large woman be cavorting with gobbos? That makes no sense. Like Zara said, can you track them? We'll go with you." Nicea pauses in difficult thought for a moment. "Could it have been the guy, Father Whatshisname?"

Nicea makes an executive decision.


FATHER ZANTUS: "Father EZAKIEN was laid to rest without shoes."

Father Zantus squints as he looks at the footprints.

"These footprints look as though they belonged to somebody with footwear. In addition to that, we cannot forget the fact that Father Ezakien is dead. It would take forces far greater than that which Goblins can provide to wake the deceased."

SHERIFF HEMLOCK: "Perhaps the Goblin raid was merely staged as a distraction so that some unknown thief could steal the remains of Sandpoint's previous Priest?

The Sheriff turns and speaks to the party.

"In any case, this could be a very sensitive topic for the town. I'd ask that each of you not tell anybody of our findings."

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Monk Emp Hand/2 Acrobat/1 | HP 25/25

Davben looks at the tracks then over at Samara"Oh, are you a tracker Samara? Perhaps Damieka can help you, she's a skilled hunter" Having heard Damieka talk about hunting he believes she must be able to track. He looks towards her and smiles "Aren't you Damieka? I'm not very familiar with tracking, but surely you can work together." It's unlikely the perpetrator is still around, but he takes a look anyway for anything suspicious.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26


Female Half-Elf 3 / HP 26 / 20 arrows left / 13 climb chk

While the others are talking and looking around Damieka is turning her head slowly this way and that and walking slowly around the area. She kneels in one spot and seems to be thinking when Davben asks her if she tracks.

Damieka smiles and nods, "I am not perfect but I do."

Tracking: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

She tries to figure out what was going on and what the goblins had been up to.


An Elven woman walks out from around the corner of the Temple and catches both Sheriff Hemlock and Father Zantus by surprise.

Elven Woman: "The trail goes cold not too far from here. If I were you I wouldn't waste my time."

Sheriff Hemlock: Shalelu? What are you doing here? We weren't expecting you back until the final weeks of Autumn.

SHALELU ANDOSANA: "I suspected you might have some pending Goblin troubles so I came back early. It looks as though I'm a day too late. Sandpoint isn't the only place to have increased Goblin activity in the area. There have been raids all over the Lost Coast, particularly around Nettlewood and Mosswood. I would have made it here sooner but I was delayed saving a farmer and his family from the pests."

SHERIFF HEMLOCK: "A shame, we really could have used your help. I'm sure that farmer is thankful though. Luckily we had this bunch here to save our arses. OH, where are my manners, everybody this is Shalelu Andosana. She is a sort of an unofficial member of the town guard. Shalelu, this is Sandpoints newest batch of Goblin Slayers... Minus one.

SHALELU ANDOSANA: "So these are the ones I've been hearing about. It's nice to meet all of you."

SHERIFF HEMLOCK: "I think we should carry this conversation over to Town Hall. Mayor Deverin will want to be included in the debriefing. Why not go get a room at the inn and meet us there in say, an hour or so."

SHALELU ANDOSANA: "I stopped by The Rusty Dragon to see Ameiko about getting my usual room but she wasn't there. I just left all my things there, they should take care of it. I'm ready to go now if you are.

SHERIFF HEMLOCK: "Very well then. I'd like to invite the rest of you to come as well should you like to. Sandpoint could benefit greatly from your skills. You might have the chance to do some real good here. People are looking up to you, you know. What you did yesterday takes some real guts. The kind that you could use to make a name for yourselves around here."


Male Human Tattooed Sorcerer 3 | hp 23/23

"I'm, *huff*, I'm here!" Silva calls out, jogging up to others. As he reaches the group, he stoops over, panting profusely. After wiping some sweat off his brow, he continues: "Sorry, just saw some of the biggest, uh... biggest damn rats I've ever seen. But I'm back now! What did I miss?"

Bluff: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

The Exchange

Female Elf Rogue 2

"Ah, tracking is not a thing that I am good at. Not being tracked..." She trails off, glancing over towards the sheriff again and shrugging lightly. She leans over and starts checking for anything with which to track.

Survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

She shrugs and then looks towards Silva with a bit of a curious expression.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

"The rats' size is now a thing that I am certain of," says Samara, biting her bottom lip lightly as she eyes Silva a bit suspiciously.


Female Half-Elf 3 / HP 26 / 20 arrows left / 13 climb chk

Damieka listens to everything going on feeling a bit unsure due to not finding anything. Is she losing her knack? It felt unsettling with this situation still and this time it had nothing to do with the people. Except whoever owned the footprints.

Speaking of curious though, Silva shows up in a huff and Damieka looks at him and blinks. Big rats?

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

"I am sure you had your hands full Silva." Damieka jokes then waits for the "boss" to say they were going to see what was up.

Sovereign Court

Human Ftr 2/Barb 1; Init +3; Perception +6; HP 33/33

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

"I'm sure it was just a little thing and you're boasting to impress us. Shame we didn't all see it. But we've been invited to town hall about the goblin problem and the dead rising and body snatching and stuff. But don't talk about the body snatching. And this is Shalelu." Nicea nods at the newcomers.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Monk Emp Hand/2 Acrobat/1 | HP 25/25

Davben shrugs his shoulders in response to Damieka "Of course, we may strive for perfection but seems to always elude us." He nods to the elven woman Shalelu "Good to meet you my lady it seems we are to accompany you to town hall."

Looking towards Silva he seems less than convinced that rats were involved at all "Yes, well it is good to see you have returned Silva. As Nicea mentioned I believe we are about to go to town hall."

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28


21/21HP

Zara takes a step back as the Elven ranger emerges from the shadows with her prophecies and warnings about the goblin menace. She bows before the newcomer with respect.

"Are they always this bad? I had no trouble getting here...well not from goblins." she wonders out loud.as they are told to reconvene at the Mayors.

Then Silva's entrance out of breath and ruddy faced, Zara looks to him.
Sense Motive (clueless): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
"Were you injured? If you are hurt, I can lay on hands and help you." she says looking for signs of injury. "But not in here, my Goddess is cautious in anothers temple it seems. It's best to do it in the street, don't you agree Nicea?"

The young gypsy starts towards the street, feeling slightly uncomfortable in the dark confined space. Before falling in line behind the Sheriff and Shalelu.


Male Human Tattooed Sorcerer 3 | hp 23/23

"Oh, uh... No, I'm alright," Silva answers with a nervous laugh, rubbing the back of his head. Turning to look at Samara, he visibly flinches at her disconcerting gaze and quickly turns away. "Well then, to town hall!"


SHERIFF HEMLOCK: "Indeed. Please excuse us Father Zantus. Duty calls."

FATHER ZANTUS: "I understand. Good luck to you all. The people of Sandpoint are depending on all of you for our safety."

Sheriff hemlock nods at Father Zantus, then he and Shalelu begin walking to the Mayors Office.


21/21HP

"Sorry, I hope we haven't caused you to much distress Father. But we'll find Father Ezakien's remains." she pats Zantus upon the arm and as she leaves looks over her shoulder; "If you need anything, you know where to find me." she calls.

Zara bounces along after the pair of townspeople.


Female Half-Elf 3 / HP 26 / 20 arrows left / 13 climb chk

Damieka walks slowly more near the back thinking to herself but says to the air, "That is quite a load to bear having a town rely upon you for their defense."

She watches the others noticing that Nicea believed in their abilities for this new responsibilities which has been given to them, Zara did mot seem at all concerned, Samara was trying her best not to be noticed and Silva was just working back his stride as if the rodent hunt was as said.

She looked to Davben and shrugged, "Such responsibility should not be given so lightly. I do not know what to think of it."

Sovereign Court

Human Ftr 2/Barb 1; Init +3; Perception +6; HP 33/33

Nicea shoulders her hammer more quietly than is her wont and follows along with the group, holding the side that was sliced by the scimitar, a sheen of sweat covering her face.


Female Half-Elf 3 / HP 26 / 20 arrows left / 13 climb chk

As they walk along Damieka notices Nicea holding her side and walks over to her, looks at her face and stops her by taking her arm, "You do not look good. Ok you are getting some healing now, Nicea. Zara? Davben? Are you able to heal this wound?"

Damieka stared directly into Nicea's eyes, daring her to try to avoid healing. She may be worried about anything to do with many situations with people but one thing she was strict about was making sure everyone was not hurt if it could be helped.

Sovereign Court

Human Ftr 2/Barb 1; Init +3; Perception +6; HP 33/33

"It's all right, Damieka, we can get it taken care of when we get to the Town Hall. It's not like we're going to have to battle anyone in the streets, right? I appreciate you not wanting your leader to be taken down, but I've had worse than this. I promise, if it will make you feel better, to let Zara or somebody heal this up once we get there. We don't want to fall behind Sha-lu-lu." Nicea gives Damieka a wan smile and, wonder of wonders, does not argue about being healed... eventually.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Monk Emp Hand/2 Acrobat/1 | HP 25/25

Davben shook his to Damieka "If it is to protect the balance of good and evil in the realm it was already my duty to do all I can. Though the safety of the town is not really my concern, nor is it necessarily yours. Whether the town needs to be defended or burnt in order to keep the scale from tipping too far one way or the other I will do all in my power to see that it is done."

Looking towards Nicea he nods in agreement "I agree as well Nicea, we should examine your wound when we arrive, I do not want further harm to befall you. If you would like I can take a look at the Town Hall, I'll be happy to do what I can to help."


Sandpoint Town Hall and the office of Kendra Deverin is just a short walk from the Boneyard. A quick jaunt down High Street and a right turn onto Tower Street and you're there. Hemlock and Shalelu still have the lead. They walk right into the building unannounced.

Description wrote:
The majority of the ground floor this two-story building consists of a meeting hall large enough to seat most of Sandpoint's adults, although town meetings have rarely been even half so well attended. The upper floor contains offices and storerooms, while a vault in the basement below has functioned as the town bank for decades. Plans to build a proper bank have been stalled for various reasons since the town was founded.

Hemlock takes the lead and marches up the stairs and then stops in front of a large door on the second floor. He rapps on it and a voice from the inside which is easily recognized as Mayor Deverin's responds in a pleasant voice:

MAYOR DEVERIN: "Come in."

Sheriff Hemlock opens the door to find that Mayor Deverin is already in a meeting with two other people.

MAYOR DEVERIN: "Shalelu?"

SHALELU: "I'm afraid we have a matter of some urgency Mayor Deverin"

MAYOR DEVERIN: "Yes, of course. Gentlemen, I'm afraid we must dismiss early. We can reconvene later this afternoon."

The two men understand and hastily leave the room.


21/21HP

Zara walks down the street feeling guilty with all this talk of helping the injured Nicea, it puts her quite out of sorts. She barely notices the building or the 2 men; and having just come to town a couple of days ago has no idea who they could be.

Zara nods curtly to them as they leave, before turning her attention to the mayor. She flicks her hair back from her face and stands proudly hoping to impress this important figure.

Sovereign Court

Human Ftr 2/Barb 1; Init +3; Perception +6; HP 33/33

"Urgent maybe, but not worrisome. The Goblin Slayers of Sandpoint are at your disposal!" Nicea says proudly, trying not to appear too injured.


21/21HP

Zara winces, whether at Nicea's wounds (showing her hardiness) or brash manner it's not apparent.


Male Human Tattooed Sorcerer 3 | hp 23/23

"Bleeding all over the floor, it's a wonder she doesn't get herself killed," Silva grumbles as Nicea speaks, though with a hint of quiet admiration. Not entirely up to speed himself, he leans against the nearest wall, waiting to hear these 'urgent' news.

351 to 400 of 1,702 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DougFungus' Rise of the Runelords All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.