Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

DoubleGold's PFS Feast of Ravenmore (Inactive)

Game Master DoubleGold

Town Map


201 to 250 of 464 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Male Male human warpriest of Rowdrosh 4 ( Pathfinder RPG Advanced Class Guide 60) NG Medium humanoid (human) Init +2; Senses Perception +4 Warpriest 4 AC20 touch 13, flat-footed 17 (+7 armor, 31 Dex) hp 30 (4d8+7) Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5

is this going on near the sheep pens?

Scarab Sages

Female Oread Spiritualist (Ectoplasmatist) 5 | HP 38/38 | AC 21 (25), T 13, FF 19 (23) | Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +8 | Sense Motive +11 | Spells Remaining: level 1 5/5, level 2 3/3

Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Dat ain' anythin' should be runnin' round here!

Dunia unfurls her Ectoplasmic Lash and strikes at the monster moving to put it within 10' if necessary. It doesn't matter if the mayor is corrupt. This thing shouldn't be.
Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Confirm: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Extra Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


E'li wrote:
is this going on near the sheep pens?

Nope, your sheep are safe, but I would assume that you would at have been at least watching the pig contest if not participating. If you were staying near the sheep pins the pig is 120 feet from you.


At Dunia, it is a squealing cythnigot, it has Dr5/cold iron or lawful, immune to cold, poison, and mind affecting. It has a bite attack and can fly 60 ft. And with that attack it is bloodied.

The Exchange

Female Human (Vudrani) Gunslinger 2 | HP 16/16 | AC 16 T 15 FF 11 | Fort+3 Ref +7 Will+2 | Initiative +4 | Perception +7 | Grit 2/2 |

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Sajna unslings the masterwork musket from her back and quickly loads a bullet down the barrel of the weapon.

Dark Archive

HP 35/35; re-roll @+3 1/1; Human Brawler-4; AC 19, Touch 15, Flat-footed 16, CMD 17, Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +1, CMB +11(Trip +14); Init +3; Perc +7

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Yoshi, seeing a mad pig dashes up and tries to trip it.

trip: 1d30 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23
AOO followup stomp: 1d20 + 11 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 11 + 4 = 17 <- ac adjustment for being prone
damage (cold iron): 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

NB, Yoshi has cold iron boot covering, bought when he was facing some fey.

Scarab Sages

Male Human (Keleshite) Druid (Saurian Shaman) 4 [ HP 31/31 | AC 21/T12/FF19 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +6 | Init +4 | Perception +9 ]

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Darvan orders Sahba to attack the creature as he moves toward it himself, drawing his scimitar.

Free action: Order Sahba to attack (auto-success)
Move action: Move towards the creature, drawing scimitar
Difficult Terrain?: 1d100 ⇒ 68
Difficult Terrain?: 1d100 ⇒ 42
Difficult Terrain?: 1d100 ⇒ 78
Difficult Terrain?: 1d100 ⇒ 97

Standard action: Attack outsider
Attack (+1 Scimitar, Power Attack): 1d20 + 7 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 7 - 1 = 26
Damage (+1 Scimitar, Power Attack): 1d6 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 = 9

Critical Confirm (+1 Scimitar, Power Attack): 1d20 + 7 - 1 ⇒ (7) + 7 - 1 = 13
Critical Damage (+1 Scimitar, Power Attack): 1d6 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 2 = 8

The Exchange

Female Velociraptor Animal Companion (Druid) 2 [ HP 32/32 (4HD) | AC 21/14/17 | Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perception +5 (Scent) ]

Sahba rushes the creature, powerful legs propelling her through the crowds.

Move action: Move towards the creature (speed 60')
Difficult Terrain?: 1d100 ⇒ 3
Difficult Terrain?: 1d100 ⇒ 17
Difficult Terrain?: 1d100 ⇒ 9
Difficult Terrain?: 1d100 ⇒ 66

Standard action: Attack outsider
Attack (Talon): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Damage (Talon): 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Silver Crusade

Male Male human warpriest of Rowdrosh 4 ( Pathfinder RPG Advanced Class Guide 60) NG Medium humanoid (human) Init +2; Senses Perception +4 Warpriest 4 AC20 touch 13, flat-footed 17 (+7 armor, 31 Dex) hp 30 (4d8+7) Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


None of the heroes manage to located who did it, but they all deal with the pig shiftly. Any citizens standing around watching or just have not yet left the scene cheer with a sigh of relief.

The Mayor comes to you all after it is over. Thank you and I hope to see you at the founder's feast in 15 minutes? Will you come?

Scarab Sages

Female Oread Spiritualist (Ectoplasmatist) 5 | HP 38/38 | AC 21 (25), T 13, FF 19 (23) | Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +8 | Sense Motive +11 | Spells Remaining: level 1 5/5, level 2 3/3

Dunia puts away her lash, I s'pose we gotta.

Though there's no chance I'm eating anything with meat in it.

Dark Archive

HP 35/35; re-roll @+3 1/1; Human Brawler-4; AC 19, Touch 15, Flat-footed 16, CMD 17, Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +1, CMB +11(Trip +14); Init +3; Perc +7

"There is nothing like a bit of a fight to be giving a good appetite!" smiles Yoshi, looking forward to the food.

The Exchange

Female Human (Vudrani) Gunslinger 2 | HP 16/16 | AC 16 T 15 FF 11 | Fort+3 Ref +7 Will+2 | Initiative +4 | Perception +7 | Grit 2/2 |

Sajna carefully slings the musket back over her shoulder, keeping it loaded and ready to fire but locking the hammer in the half-cocked position.
She wants to be ready should anything else unexpected occur.

Sajna is going to be very suspicious of her food, especially now. She will head over to the feast area and see if she can get an idea of what's on offer, keeping an eye out to see if she can see any of the food being prepared or trying to gage the intentions of those serving the food.

Sajna wrote:

Being wary of the generally unwelcoming attitude of the villagers so far, and suspicious of foreign cuisine in general, Sajna will be very careful when selecting a meal.

Approaching a vendor, she tries to get a feel for their attitude toward her.
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
If she can get a view of the food being prepared, she keeps an eye out for anything unsavory being added to her meal.
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Finally, after receiving her dish, she carefully inspects the food for any obvious poisons that may have been added to it.
Craft (Alchemy): Take 10 + 4 ⇒ 14

If she can't find anything vegetarian on offer, or if she suspects any foul play, she will just eat some of the rations she brought with her.

Silver Crusade

Male Male human warpriest of Rowdrosh 4 ( Pathfinder RPG Advanced Class Guide 60) NG Medium humanoid (human) Init +2; Senses Perception +4 Warpriest 4 AC20 touch 13, flat-footed 17 (+7 armor, 31 Dex) hp 30 (4d8+7) Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5

The warpriest will follow his companions.

Dark Archive

Male Human Fighter 1/Wizard 1 HP: 14/14 AC: 19 TAC: 14 FF: 15 F:+2 R:+4 W:+2 Init; +7 Per: +5

Uthraed puts away his bow. Never before has he traveled with companions so powerful. "I must watch and learn." He thinks to himself as he follows them to the feast.


You all sit down at the feast, it has black mushrooms, fayleaf salad, fried silkworms, smoked tick legs and stirge blood sausage. All the guests seem to be enjoying it.

None of you detect poison. Sajna figures out that the fayleaf salad leaves are mildly toxic, yet all the guests seem to be use to it and they all have one dose any more and they couldn't handle it. You must pass a fortitude save dc12 if you want to eat these or take 1 point of wisdom damage and be fatigued for 1 hour

Scarab Sages

Female Oread Spiritualist (Ectoplasmatist) 5 | HP 38/38 | AC 21 (25), T 13, FF 19 (23) | Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +8 | Sense Motive +11 | Spells Remaining: level 1 5/5, level 2 3/3

I'm almost certain there are better things to do with a silkworm than fry it.

Dunia tucks in, trying to get her food from platters that others have already taken some food from. Not being used to it, she will avoid the toxic salad.

Dark Archive

HP 35/35; re-roll @+3 1/1; Human Brawler-4; AC 19, Touch 15, Flat-footed 16, CMD 17, Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +1, CMB +11(Trip +14); Init +3; Perc +7

Yoshi avoids the toxic bits that are pointed out to him, but happily eats the rest.

Scarab Sages

Male Human (Keleshite) Druid (Saurian Shaman) 4 [ HP 31/31 | AC 21/T12/FF19 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +6 | Init +4 | Perception +9 ]

Darvan, too, eats the food provided, but avoids those portions he's warned against.

The Exchange

Female Human (Vudrani) Gunslinger 2 | HP 16/16 | AC 16 T 15 FF 11 | Fort+3 Ref +7 Will+2 | Initiative +4 | Perception +7 | Grit 2/2 |

Why would you use toxic leaves in a salad?
Sajna takes a double helping of the black mushrooms, the one food item on offer she's comfortable eating, and sits down to enjoy her meal.

Dark Archive

Male Human Fighter 1/Wizard 1 HP: 14/14 AC: 19 TAC: 14 FF: 15 F:+2 R:+4 W:+2 Init; +7 Per: +5

"I never did like salad anyway,"Uthraed exclaims when he is told about the toxicity. He instead elects to double up on the sausage, tearing into it with his teeth and temporarily forgetting his manners.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Silver Crusade

Male Male human warpriest of Rowdrosh 4 ( Pathfinder RPG Advanced Class Guide 60) NG Medium humanoid (human) Init +2; Senses Perception +4 Warpriest 4 AC20 touch 13, flat-footed 17 (+7 armor, 31 Dex) hp 30 (4d8+7) Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5

Looking at the feast which has been laid out the warpriest politely thanks the citizens for the offer but at this time is unable to partake in the feast for religious reasons.


The Mayor speaks up after noticing none of you touch the salad. I forgot, you all ain't to the salad yet, the leaves can be rough of the stomach and mess with the brain a little, most of the town's folks are. Unless you just don't like bitter taste or salad Don't think of the salad as poison, think of it as Marijuana, that is basically this town's version of it
He all hands you a vial to drink. Here, you should be able to eat the salad after taking this If you id it it is a vial of antitoxin and the mayor will not allow you to walk out with it.
You should at least try the salad, it's delicious and it relaxes you.
The vial gives +5 to fortitude saves against the salad.

Scarab Sages

Female Oread Spiritualist (Ectoplasmatist) 5 | HP 38/38 | AC 21 (25), T 13, FF 19 (23) | Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +8 | Sense Motive +11 | Spells Remaining: level 1 5/5, level 2 3/3

Dunia stares at the mayor for a long moment. Fine. She gulps the antitoxin and has some salad.

Fortitude: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

Hahahahahaha of course


As the Mayor sees Dunia not digest it to well, If you need to barf, the restroom, is outside the front and to the right, the porter potty. No that is not in the game, but it is fun to add that in for roleplay


A site problem is going on that campaigns aren't showing up for most people. I'm going to wait till Friday to see if the problem is fixed before continuing on, therefore, nobody is behind, if it ain't fixed by then, we will just continue on anyway. If the problem is fixed before Friday then we can continue on earlier.

The Exchange

Female Human (Vudrani) Gunslinger 2 | HP 16/16 | AC 16 T 15 FF 11 | Fort+3 Ref +7 Will+2 | Initiative +4 | Perception +7 | Grit 2/2 |

Glad to hear that it's not just me not getting campaign notifications.
"Thank you Mr Mayor, but respectfully I must decline. I do not believe in poisoning my body, I hope you can understand that I mean no offence."
Sajna holds up her hand to dismiss the vial of antitoxin as she will not be eating the salad.

Dark Archive

HP 35/35; re-roll @+3 1/1; Human Brawler-4; AC 19, Touch 15, Flat-footed 16, CMD 17, Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +1, CMB +11(Trip +14); Init +3; Perc +7

Probably my last post before site is fixed, too hard posting like this

Yoshi looks at the vial, and then at the poisonous salad. And then at Dunia.

"I am thinking no thank-you."

If Dunia leaves the feast, he will follow behind to make sure she is okay.

Scarab Sages

Female Oread Spiritualist (Ectoplasmatist) 5 | HP 38/38 | AC 21 (25), T 13, FF 19 (23) | Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +8 | Sense Motive +11 | Spells Remaining: level 1 5/5, level 2 3/3

Dunia remains at the feast, though her head is swimming quite a bit.

Silver Crusade

Male Male human warpriest of Rowdrosh 4 ( Pathfinder RPG Advanced Class Guide 60) NG Medium humanoid (human) Init +2; Senses Perception +4 Warpriest 4 AC20 touch 13, flat-footed 17 (+7 armor, 31 Dex) hp 30 (4d8+7) Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5

The warpriest is thankful for the hospitality but again denies the meal.


The feast is over and you all get happily filled. You head out and it is dark. You can visit one place before going into the cabin to sleep for eight hours, or you can stay up all night long exploring the rest of the town

Dark Archive

HP 35/35; re-roll @+3 1/1; Human Brawler-4; AC 19, Touch 15, Flat-footed 16, CMD 17, Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +1, CMB +11(Trip +14); Init +3; Perc +7

"I am thinking that staying up and watching where people go might be ... enlightening" says Yoshi quietly to the others.

Scarab Sages

Female Oread Spiritualist (Ectoplasmatist) 5 | HP 38/38 | AC 21 (25), T 13, FF 19 (23) | Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +8 | Sense Motive +11 | Spells Remaining: level 1 5/5, level 2 3/3

Dunia nods.

You gon' need someone who ain' night-blind.

This could be a long night...


You realize that everyone goes back to their homes, the Mayor stays at his house and his guards stay there, he has quite a few, his brother is invited back in, you stay up for 20 minutes and you realize nobody leaves their house, all the lights are turned off like they are going to bed.

Dark Archive

HP 35/35; re-roll @+3 1/1; Human Brawler-4; AC 19, Touch 15, Flat-footed 16, CMD 17, Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +1, CMB +11(Trip +14); Init +3; Perc +7

"I am thinking that we had may as well be going to bed too." yawns Yoshi.

"Is it being a very long day. On tomorrow we can be asking more questions."

The Exchange

Female Human (Vudrani) Gunslinger 2 | HP 16/16 | AC 16 T 15 FF 11 | Fort+3 Ref +7 Will+2 | Initiative +4 | Perception +7 | Grit 2/2 |

"I agree Yoshi, we will make better investigators with a good night's rest." Sajna adds.


Waiting for one more response before I make it official that you are all sleeping to see if it is the majority. I doubt anyone wants to split the party

Scarab Sages

Male Human (Keleshite) Druid (Saurian Shaman) 4 [ HP 31/31 | AC 21/T12/FF19 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +6 | Init +4 | Perception +9 ]

Darvan nods. "I, too, would prefer to sleep. I am sure we will be able to do what we need to in the morning."

Scarab Sages

Female Oread Spiritualist (Ectoplasmatist) 5 | HP 38/38 | AC 21 (25), T 13, FF 19 (23) | Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +8 | Sense Motive +11 | Spells Remaining: level 1 5/5, level 2 3/3

Long as we behind a strong lock.


Heroes sleep in the cabin, keeping it locked and take turns on the watches, they feel refreshed and ready to go as they sleep peacefully and uneventfully And wake up at 8:00 Am. what would you like to do

Dark Archive

Male Human Fighter 1/Wizard 1 HP: 14/14 AC: 19 TAC: 14 FF: 15 F:+2 R:+4 W:+2 Init; +7 Per: +5

"After and exciting, albeit, exhausting day I too would like to turn in. but I dont trust that mayor I'll be leaving this shirt on," He indicates his armor. "Sleep well"

Uthraed lays down and attempts to sleep.

Just missed it

Uthraed raises early and begins his morning ritual of streatching to loosen his aching muscles then washes his face in cold water. Stringing his bow he strides out into the morning light and thanks Saranrae for another morning.

Dark Archive

HP 35/35; re-roll @+3 1/1; Human Brawler-4; AC 19, Touch 15, Flat-footed 16, CMD 17, Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +1, CMB +11(Trip +14); Init +3; Perc +7

After breakfast, Yoshi suggests.

"Maybe now we are going to speak with the mayor again. He was inviting us back today I am thinking?"

The Exchange

Female Human (Vudrani) Gunslinger 2 | HP 16/16 | AC 16 T 15 FF 11 | Fort+3 Ref +7 Will+2 | Initiative +4 | Perception +7 | Grit 2/2 |

"It's about time Mr Mayor answered some questions, yes. This village has raised a few."

Silver Crusade

Male Male human warpriest of Rowdrosh 4 ( Pathfinder RPG Advanced Class Guide 60) NG Medium humanoid (human) Init +2; Senses Perception +4 Warpriest 4 AC20 touch 13, flat-footed 17 (+7 armor, 31 Dex) hp 30 (4d8+7) Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5

The warpriest begins the day with his prayers and a small snack to break his fast. He is ready to go when the party is ready to head out.


As you all walk up to the Kriegler Manor, there is nobody outside at the door? Do you knock or just go straight in?

Dark Archive

HP 35/35; re-roll @+3 1/1; Human Brawler-4; AC 19, Touch 15, Flat-footed 16, CMD 17, Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +1, CMB +11(Trip +14); Init +3; Perc +7

Yoshi knocks at the door.

"Hello! Mr Mayor!" he calls out.

During the trip through the village he has kept his eyes open, hoping to see signs of a normal early morning start that he would expect to see in a village.


Nobody answers, you can stand there for an entire minute if you would like, nobody answers, you can even scream if you like, nobody answers.

if you attempt to open the door:
You find it is unlocked and it appears to be empty of guests but full of furniture, and I draw up the Kriegler Manor map

The Exchange

Female Human (Vudrani) Gunslinger 2 | HP 16/16 | AC 16 T 15 FF 11 | Fort+3 Ref +7 Will+2 | Initiative +4 | Perception +7 | Grit 2/2 |

"He is expecting us, I guess it would be okay for us to let ourselves in."
Sajna grabs the door handle and slowly opens the door, revealing the empty manor house beyond.

Silver Crusade

Male Male human warpriest of Rowdrosh 4 ( Pathfinder RPG Advanced Class Guide 60) NG Medium humanoid (human) Init +2; Senses Perception +4 Warpriest 4 AC20 touch 13, flat-footed 17 (+7 armor, 31 Dex) hp 30 (4d8+7) Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5

The warpriest will invoke Rowdrosh to help his words and tounge to wise and prudent as he casts enhanced diplomacy on himself.

Scarab Sages

Female Oread Spiritualist (Ectoplasmatist) 5 | HP 38/38 | AC 21 (25), T 13, FF 19 (23) | Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +8 | Sense Motive +11 | Spells Remaining: level 1 5/5, level 2 3/3

I really hate dis town. Less anyone object, I take de lead.

Aware that it's not the most diplomatic thing ever, Dunia will begin examining the apparently empty manor with her longspear drawn.

201 to 250 of 464 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Feast of Ravenmore All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.