Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Donato's Planet Hopping Adventures!

Game Master donato

A campaign set to travel the solar system as we know it.


451 to 500 of 922 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Female Elf Wizard 2 (Illusionist); Init +1; Low-light vision; Perception +5; AC 11 (+1 Dex); hp 15; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +3

"I mentioned no names, Celia," Valai says. "On purpose, I might add... I am not that crass."


M Vanara Gunslinger 1

"Ow. I dun wanna do that again. Yeah, let's get outta here."

What are our routes out of the room?


"I suppose that's what I get for only being half right. Let's get out of here before they do that again."

Once we identify an exit, Marshall will head in that direction, holding on to nearby statues in case the room turns again.


Other than the way you came in, there appear to be no doors. Celia spots a small pressure trigger at the base of one of the statues. However, a round after the room turned on its side, the statues on the 'ceiling' are released and drop straight down at you!

Reflex saves everyone!


Female Elf Wizard 2 (Illusionist); Init +1; Low-light vision; Perception +5; AC 11 (+1 Dex); hp 15; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +3

"I hate this place!" Valai screams as she tries to take cover.

Reflex save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20.


"Awww, hell!"

Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


STATUSSSSS:
Init +1, Perception +9,Hp:16/16 AC: 17/13/16 CMD: 11// F+2, R+2, W+6
Pint-Sized Cleric 2

Celia grimaces, praying all the while as she throws herself backwards on blind faith. All or nothing, right?
Reflex=1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


M Vanara Gunslinger 1

reflex!: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

"Fwoosh!"


The statues fell with a loud smash, shattering in the process. The black stone turned into a fine powder. After about a minute, the room returned to its previous orientation.

Quentin, you take 8 damage. Yikes!


Female Elf Wizard 2 (Illusionist); Init +1; Low-light vision; Perception +5; AC 11 (+1 Dex); hp 15; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +3

Once the room has come to a standstill, Valai carefully stands up from where she had thrown herself over William the Goat to shield him, and starts to pat down her suit.

"Let us please get out of here," she says, enunciating every word with exaggerated care. "Carefully."


Marshall is a bloody mess when he finally manages to stand.

"Yeah, leaving. That's a thing. We need to do that."


STATUSSSSS:
Init +1, Perception +9,Hp:16/16 AC: 17/13/16 CMD: 11// F+2, R+2, W+6
Pint-Sized Cleric 2

Celia gets up, looks around at her comrades and starts when she sees Quentin's condition.

She quickly grabs her flagon and utters a prayer in gnome, channeling positive energy in a wave outwards two separate times.

2d6 ⇒ (6, 5) = 11

"There's a pressure plate over there." she then reports, pointing to the object in question before looking around for any other potential and nasty surprises.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


Marshall smiles gratefully at Celia as his wounds disappear under the onslaught of positive energy.

"I guess the question is, does that pressure plate try to kill us again or does it open up another door out of here? Did anyone step on it when we came in?"


Female Elf Wizard 2 (Illusionist); Init +1; Low-light vision; Perception +5; AC 11 (+1 Dex); hp 15; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +3

"Let us seek another exit without touching any more pressure plates first, please," Valai says.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11.


STATUSSSSS:
Init +1, Perception +9,Hp:16/16 AC: 17/13/16 CMD: 11// F+2, R+2, W+6
Pint-Sized Cleric 2

"Ah! Yes!"The gnome doubled back into the room with the fountain and peeked back into the hallway they'd come from.

"We need another route. right?"


Celia, you notice the slightest outline of a door on the southern wall, opposite from where you entered.


STATUSSSSS:
Init +1, Perception +9,Hp:16/16 AC: 17/13/16 CMD: 11// F+2, R+2, W+6
Pint-Sized Cleric 2

"Door detected!" the gnome reported, making her way over to it and pressing her ears against it.

Perception:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25


Nothing but silence, my dear gnome.


I guess I should of been more clear on the door. The outline for the door is there, but there appears to be no way to open it currently.


STATUSSSSS:
Init +1, Perception +9,Hp:16/16 AC: 17/13/16 CMD: 11// F+2, R+2, W+6
Pint-Sized Cleric 2

"Anyone else want to have a look at this?"


Female Elf Wizard 2 (Illusionist); Init +1; Low-light vision; Perception +5; AC 11 (+1 Dex); hp 15; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +3

Valai comes over and eyes the door.

Detect Magic plus Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10. I am getting the impression that Valai is not going to be the most perceptive character I've ever played. ^^;


STATUSSSSS:
Init +1, Perception +9,Hp:16/16 AC: 17/13/16 CMD: 11// F+2, R+2, W+6
Pint-Sized Cleric 2

An revelation hits the gnome quite suddenly.
"Where is Keth? Oh now, don't tell me he got crushed by the-Keth, you okay?"


Damn, what if that pressure plate opens the door? We need something to weight it down if it does.


M Vanara Gunslinger 1

Booker scampers forward to take a look at the door and the surrounding area.

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

"Well I say we should try the pressure plate thingy and see if it is the doorbell, but if it is, we could always stick Boodka over on it."


STATUSSSSS:
Init +1, Perception +9,Hp:16/16 AC: 17/13/16 CMD: 11// F+2, R+2, W+6
Pint-Sized Cleric 2

"Ah! As long as he doesn't mind and we know it won't kill him, right?"


[b]"All is well, Lady Celia."[/ooc]

Keth was floating around, as if he was unaware in the shift of the room.

Sorry for delays again. Was hammering out details for work again. Just got a new job!


M Vanara Gunslinger 1

"Right, yeah...well why don't yall clear out and I can see if that plate works. If there's trouble I betcha I can get outta the way better'n you. No offense intended."


M Vanara Gunslinger 1

Supergratz on the job!


STATUSSSSS:
Init +1, Perception +9,Hp:16/16 AC: 17/13/16 CMD: 11// F+2, R+2, W+6
Pint-Sized Cleric 2

"Good, good!" the gnome chuckled in relief at Keth's response.

"None taken, Booker. Godspeed."


M Vanara Gunslinger 1

Booker waits for everyone else to clear out and mimes downing a mug of ale as he gives Celia a grin. Once everyone is clear, he steps on the pressure plate with an incredibly overblown show of gravitas.


Marshall looks around the supposedly safe room suspiciously, as though the traps may have followed him.

Congrats on the new job, Donato!


Booker stepped onto the plate. After a moment, the door frame began to grind as the stone moved away, revealing a doorway into a seemingly empty room. The process took a few minutes, as if the device had gone unused for sometime.


M Vanara Gunslinger 1

"Well there ya have it." Booker steps off of the plate and ushers everyone back in.


"I'll be damned. I can't believe that worked."

Marshall moves into the next room and looks around.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13


Female Elf Wizard 2 (Illusionist); Init +1; Low-light vision; Perception +5; AC 11 (+1 Dex); hp 15; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +3

Valai follows, her expression distrustful. "Brace yourselves," she mutters.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11.


STATUSSSSS:
Init +1, Perception +9,Hp:16/16 AC: 17/13/16 CMD: 11// F+2, R+2, W+6
Pint-Sized Cleric 2

Celia walks in last, her ears somewhat protracted against her skull as she looked for anything suspicious.
Perception:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


Hope everyone enjoyed the holiday!

Celia, you notice one the panels that makes up the floor is odd in comparison to the others in this room.


STATUSSSSS:
Init +1, Perception +9,Hp:16/16 AC: 17/13/16 CMD: 11// F+2, R+2, W+6
Pint-Sized Cleric 2

"Everyone, there's a panel that looks weird!"
The gnome runs around so she could be close enough to point it out specifically.

You, too.


Specifically, it appears the panel can be removed.


STATUSSSSS:
Init +1, Perception +9,Hp:16/16 AC: 17/13/16 CMD: 11// F+2, R+2, W+6
Pint-Sized Cleric 2

"On a scale of one to ten, how upset would you guys be if I removed it?"


Female Elf Wizard 2 (Illusionist); Init +1; Low-light vision; Perception +5; AC 11 (+1 Dex); hp 15; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +3

"That depends on whether you are willing to wait for the rest of us to leave this room before you remove it," Valai says in a bland tone of voice.


STATUSSSSS:
Init +1, Perception +9,Hp:16/16 AC: 17/13/16 CMD: 11// F+2, R+2, W+6
Pint-Sized Cleric 2

"Then... let's assume... yes," the gnome continues, "-then how mad would you be on that scale I said?"


"Eh, just do it. We can't just stay here for the rest of our lives."


M Vanara Gunslinger 1

"I'd be more disappointed if you didn't take it off, really"


STATUSSSSS:
Init +1, Perception +9,Hp:16/16 AC: 17/13/16 CMD: 11// F+2, R+2, W+6
Pint-Sized Cleric 2

Following this advice, Celia waits long enough for anyone who wants to leave to leave, and tries to lift up the panel.


M Vanara Gunslinger 1

Booker steps right up next to her, to better see what's behind the panel.

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19


The panel was lifted, revealing what appeared to be a trap door.


STATUSSSSS:
Init +1, Perception +9,Hp:16/16 AC: 17/13/16 CMD: 11// F+2, R+2, W+6
Pint-Sized Cleric 2

"Valai~! It's a door! It's not magic, is it?"


Female Elf Wizard 2 (Illusionist); Init +1; Low-light vision; Perception +5; AC 11 (+1 Dex); hp 15; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +3

Valai comes over and stares at the trap door with her magic-enhanced vision.


No magic detected.

451 to 500 of 922 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Donato's Planet Hoppers! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.