Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Dm Mathpro's Crypt of the Everflame Game

Game Master mathpro18


601 to 650 of 1,193 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

Male Tiefling Ranger(Trapper)-1/Cleric-1

"Here! Here! Good job ya'll" Xeros takes another drink and seconds the good words of the groups current deeds. He looks over the lever that Andwell pulled and try to figure out what it did.

Disable Device:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Knowledge(Dungeoneering):1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Thought the combination of the two skills might pull it off.
Darn! Check out those rolls!


Male Halfling Rogue; 2

I got it all warmed up for ya Xeros. Let me know what ya see.

Dem be some purdy rolls!


Neculai you are able to climb out easily onto the other side of the pit and you see a switch on the wall in a small indent at D-11.

Andwell you make it past the trap in the floor and you look to the right and find another door. Checking it you find that its locked. The wailing sound seems to be coming from behind the door.

Xeros you are able to determine that its some sort of device used to unlock a door.


Male Human Bard 2

There's a switch over here, guys.


Female Human Paladin 2 HPs 17/21

Tarvinda offers her help to use her strength to open the door if Andwell needs it, What me to push it open?


Male Tiefling Ranger(Trapper)-1/Cleric-1

"My conculsion of this device is that it is used to unlock a door, possibly this one but let us try to make sure....hehe." Xeros waves his hands in the air as he explains what the switch is used for like a teacher would during a lecture and ending it with a good hearted smile.


Male Halfling Rogue; 2

So many options. Choices, yes, choices.

Let see if Xeros lever can unlock this door first. That would mean I locked it myself. ooops.

If not, I'll apply my craft to the lock.
disable device 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

If it's still locked after all that, Andwell humbly steps to the side and gestures to the door for Tarvinda, then plugs his ears for the paladins thunder of destruction.


Female Succubus touched Ninja 2

Etna will systematically go through this room, setting off the pit traps with the broom.


Xeros you flip the switch and the same noises as before are heard but nothing happens and the switch resets. Andwell you are not able to pick the lock. Tarvinda I will need a strength check if you want to try to force the door open.

Etna in all you find and set off 6 more traps, all of which have pillows at the bottom of them. All the trap locations are as follows: E-2, F-3, D-3, C-10, D-9, F-11, H-9, E-6, G-5. Etna please make two perception checks for me.

Neculai you're party members are busy at the moment and will get back to you as soon as they can lol.


Female Succubus touched Ninja 2

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24


Etna in the bottom of the pit at E-6 instead of pillows(I misspoke above) you're able to find a sack. Retrieving it would require you to jump down but you will take 1d6 lethal fall damage or you can climb down. The DC for the climb check is 10.

You also notice as you're going around setting off the traps that there is a third switch on the walls(@H-6) just like the one's Andwell and Neculai have found.


Female Succubus touched Ninja 2

she jumps down into the pit
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

and doesn't injury herself, looks in the sack.


You find 5 platinum pieces and a note in the sack. The note reads: "three to open, but be quick, for the door will only open for those who work together."


Female Succubus touched Ninja 2

"Looks like team work is required for this room."

and tries to climb out.
Climb: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13


Female Human Paladin 2 HPs 17/21

Tarvinda puts her weapon down as she gathers herself up and charges at the door, smacking into it with her shoulder. Her body jars as she smacks into the solid door.

Strength check 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


Female Succubus touched Ninja 2

Etna goes back to the group and tells of her finds.


Tarvinda the door doesn't move but you could have sworn you're shoulder did. There is a loud clang as your body bashes against the door.


Female Human Paladin 2 HPs 17/21

Urggh cries out the heavily armored paladin, as her shoulder bounces back off the door. "best find another way in, not sure I'm able to bash the door down very quickly."


Female Succubus touched Ninja 2

"We need to throw the three levels in sync and wedge the door open while it is open."


Female Human Paladin 2 HPs 17/21

"Oh...says a panting Tarvinda. Once more her strength has not been enough to keep her friends moving on and that smart Sia has again been able to show how indispensable she is. "blah, I suppose so" she pants quietly in annoyance.


Male Human Bard 2

"So, now that I've got to do something, will you notice me? Well, now that we know what the switches are for, I don't need that. Where's the exit, now?"

He hasn't seen the exit.


Female Human Paladin 2 HPs 17/21

Nursing her bruised shoulder, Tarvinda offers to help with throwing the switches, or whatever other task the group want her to perform.


You all work together to flip your switches. The door slowly starts to open and you make a dash for the door. Just as its about to slam shut Neculai is able to get in and you put a broom under it so you can get back out this way if you so choose.

You enter a twisted hallway. To the right you see a door and to the left you see another hallway that heads further south. The crying is much louder here and you sense its coming from the south.

Where do you head?


Female Succubus touched Ninja 2

It'll be another day before I can make maps again.


Female Human Paladin 2 HPs 17/21

Here you go Eta, Map of the corridors, we enter into 7,B from the trap/maze.

Not sure what order we go in? Hope you can all see the map.


Female Succubus touched Ninja 2

I meant my PC and loading photoshop on it.
As It needed reformating to purge a virus.


Female Human Paladin 2 HPs 17/21
Etna Venus Van Ash wrote:

I meant my PC and loading photoshop on it.

As It needed reformating to purge a virus.

Ouch, sounds a hassle...nasty virus...rebuilding a PCs software stack is a pain.


Female Succubus touched Ninja 2

And the hassle gets worse with the user permissions on files and folders

Map East part


Male Tiefling Ranger(Trapper)-1/Cleric-1

Xeros moves up near the door, "Now let us see whats in here, hold on just a moment I got a few tricks granted by the drunken merc." The tiefling says with a smile, then chants a simple prayer as he sets his hand againist the door. He closes his eyes in concentration.

Using door sight on the door its one of my domain powers and the full description is under my class abilites if you have any questions.
Perception:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14


Female Succubus touched Ninja 2

Which Door?

The northern one is the one we came through, the Far West one goes to the middle area, The Solo Room (Room 3) is directly south, and the last door to room 4


Male Tiefling Ranger(Trapper)-1/Cleric-1

The one to the right Mathpro stated in his last post.


Female Succubus touched Ninja 2

I believe that is a one-way door and were on the side that don't open.


Etna is correct its a one way door that won't open from this side.


Male Tiefling Ranger(Trapper)-1/Cleric-1

My bad I will look in the solo door far south then with my door sight ability.


Female Human Paladin 2 HPs 17/21

Tarvinda follows the sound of the sobbing, behind Andwell....


As you approach the chamber the mournful wailing grows louder with each step you take. There is a host of bones strewn on the floor down this corridor, many of which are cracked and broken.

Xeros:
You touch the door and after a minute you see that the door is barricated on the other side and would require a series of strength checks to open. There is also a very distrought man inside. You recognize him as one of the men that works with the mayor back in Kassen.


Male Tiefling Ranger(Trapper)-1/Cleric-1

He pulls away his hand from the door and smiles towards the group, "Looks like our crying man is a friend of the mayor, and looks like this door's key is old fashion muscle power." He moves to the side holding up his arms offering the door to Tarvinda, "Your up my lady."


Female Human Paladin 2 HPs 17/21

"Well, if you insist" says a smiling Tarvinda to Xeros. Only this time, she doesn't charge with her injured shoulder, but side on kicks out hard with her steel boots.

Strength 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16


DM eyes only:

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

You give the door a swift kick but it doesn't budge. However you do hear a clatter on the other side of the door. The way it resists your kick though you're pretty sure its locked as well as baracated. A few seconds after you're well placed kick a crossbow bolt comes shooting out of the crack between the door and the frame but it bounces harmlessly off your armor.


Male Halfling Rogue; 2

What? What! Wait. Wait.

He adresses the man in the cell.
Are you part of the test? Are you a tester? Are you the test? hmmm. Dear 'o dear.

When the crossbow bolt flies buy he hits the deck.
Frick! What is this madness!


Female Human Paladin 2 HPs 17/21

Tarvinda gives xeros a funny look as her foot hits the door, but it doesn't budge. She's about to walk up to Xeros and give him a piece of her mond, when an bolt clatters into her armor. She stops, turns, and dives for the floor looking for the source of the bolt. "What the... where did that come from?"


Maybe someone wants to check or traps/locked doors

DM eyes only:

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

As Andwell and Tarvinda cry out another crossbow bolt shoots out from the crack between the door and the wall, this time striking the cleric in the chest but it bounces off his armor. The crying has stopped by the way.


Male Human Bard 2

Neculai drops, not wanting to be hit with a bolt anymore than his companions.


Male Tiefling Ranger(Trapper)-1/Cleric-1

"Don't worry I knew we had the drunkard's luck upon us, thats why I didn't disable the trap but if you don't wish to have the luck then I will get rid of it." He gives a devilish smile as he searchs and tries to disable the trap.

Perception:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Disable Device:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23


DM eyes only:

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Xeros you look over the door and do not find a trap but you are able to unlock the door(hope you don't mind). A few seconds pass and a bolt launches at you but bounces off your clothing.


Female Human Paladin 2 HPs 17/21

Tarvinda hears the click of the crossbow and the sound of the bolts striking Xeros. "Well Xeros, you alright, managed to disable the trap yet?" she remains prone of the floor, trying her best to watch the door and Xeros.


Male Halfling Rogue; 2

Andwell studies the walls, celling and floor for any signs of where the bolts may be firing from.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


Andwell you're pretty sure that the bolts are being fired from inside the room.


Male Halfling Rogue; 2

Inside the room as in from an yet unseen area of wall, celling or floor, or INSIDE the room, as in invisible creature or similar?


Female Succubus touched Ninja 2

she knocks on the door and says
"Who is in there, we're here to help?"

601 to 650 of 1,193 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dm Mathpro's Crypt of the Everflame Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.