Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Diamondust's Skulls and Shackles

Game Master Diamondust

The press-ganged pirates are part of the skeleton crew on the Man's Promise.
The Man's Promise Map

Riggers:

1 Rigging Repair The ship’s rigging frequently gets damaged and must be repaired, requiring DC 10 Climb checks to reach the rigging 30 feet up, followed by a DC 10 Profession (sailor) or Dexterity check.
2 Line Work Hard work hoisting and lowering sails, requiring a DC 10 Profession (sailor) or Dexterity check. The PC must also make a DC 10 Constitution check to avoid being fatigued at the end of the shift.
3 Upper Rigging Work Work in the upper rigging, 50 feet up, requiring DC 10 Climb checks, followed by a DC 10 Profession (sailor) or Dexterity check.
4 Rope Work Handling the ship’s ropes, including coiling them, stowing them, and securing them to cleats and single and double bollards, requiring a DC 10 Profession (sailor) or Dexterity check.
5 Lookout A climb to the crow’s nest 60 feet up, requiring DC 10 Climb checks followed by a DC 10 Perception check.
6 Mainsail Duties Tough work raising and lowering the mainsail, requiring a DC 10 Profession (sailor) or Strength check. The PC must also make a DC 10 Constitution check to avoid being fatigued at the end of the shift.

Swabs:

1 Man the Bilges(Sejanus) Vile and sweaty work cleaning out the bilges, requiring a DC 13 Strength check. The PC must also make a DC 13 Constitution check to avoid being fatigued at the end of the shift.
2 Rat Catcher(Genade) Catching rats and other vermin belowdecks, requiring either a DC 11 Stealth check, Survival check, or Dexterity check to catch and kill enough rats, cockroaches, and beetles for a good day’s work. The PC must also make a DC 9 Constitution check to avoid being fatigued at the end of the shift.
3 Swab the Decks(Morgan) Backbreaking work mopping the decks and scrubbing them with sandstone blocks called holystones, requiring a DC 13 Strength or Constitution check. Failing either check results in the PC being fatigued at the end of the shift. The PC must also make a DC 9 Constitution check to avoid being fatigued at the end of the shift.
4 Hauling Rope and Knot Work(Reinald) Tying and untying knots in the ship’s ropes and moving heavy coils of rope from one part of the ship to another, requiring a DC 11 Profession (sailor) or Strength check. The PC must also make a DC 13 Constitution check to avoid being fatigued at the end of the shift.
5 Runner(Jord) Passing messages to the crew and officers of the Man's Promise in all parts of the ship except officers’ cabins, requiring a DC 11 Acrobatics check and DC 13 Constitution check. Failing the Constitution check results in the PC being fatigued at the end of the shift. A PC with the Run feat automatically succeeds at this task.
6 Repairs(Jerieth) Things constantly tear or break aboard the ship and need repairs, whether sewing sails or splicing rope all day, requiring a DC 11 Profession (sailor) or Dexterity check. The PC must also make a DC 9 Constitution check to avoid being fatigued at the end of the shift.

Cooking D2+D6:

Ambrose Kroop(Fishguts to most) will be drunk 50% of the time. Roll the D2 to determine if he is drunk on a particular day. 1 = Drunk, 2 = Sober(ish).
1 or 2 Cooking Assisting Ambrose Kroop in preparing the day’s meal. If Kroop is sober, no check is required. If Kroop is drunk, this requires a DC 10 Profession (cook) or Intelligence check.
3 Fishing Catching tonight’s supper using the ship’s nets. A DC 10 Profession (fisherman) or Survival check provides enough fish. A failed check result in a day in the bilges as punishment the following day.
4 Turtle Hunting Hunting leatherback sea turtles with harpoons, treble hooks, and nets. A DC 10 Profession (fisherman) or Survival check provides enough food. A failed check results in a day in the bilges as punishment the following day.
5 Bull Session Drinking with Ambrose Kroop and listening to his stories. The cook’s mate must drink an additional rum ration, but is able to take an additional ship action during the day.
6 Special Occasion Captain Harrigan is celebrating something today, and wants one of the ship’s pigs butchered and cooked for dinner. The PC must make a DC 10 Profession (cook) or Survival check to slaughter the animal, then help Kroop to clean, cut, and prepare the carcass. If Kroop is sober, no additional check is required. If Kroop is drunk, this requires a DC 15 Profession (cook) or Intelligence check.


801 to 850 of 1,030 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>

Male Human (Taldan) Fighter (Tactician) 2
Vital Stats:
HP: 21/22, - AC: 17/T: 12/FF: 15 – Perception +6 - Initiative: +1 - F: +4/ R: +3/ W: +1 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Bluff +3, Climb +8, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +6, Knowledge Geography +5, Perception +6, Sense Motive +6, Swim +10

Its the room opposite the captain's cabin on the main deck. Under B2.


Check out The Man's Promise map at the top of the page for all the details about this ship.


HP:22/24 (14 nonlethal); AC:,t:14,ff:; F:7, R:8, W:3; Init:3; Per:12; CMB:4, CMD:18; Immune to magic sleep effects and gain a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects Half-Elf Ranger (Freebooter) 2

Drawing his blade, Morgan follows Owlbear into the Captain's cabin to double check the room is empty.
Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28

Assuming I don't spot anybody that was overlooked.
"Our large friend is right, I see no sign of the cowardly 'Captain'. I assume the trapdoor and the reason for their sortie. It would seem we have them bottled up. We must hurry before the rest of the crew awake."
Morgan spits after forcing out the word Captain, as if to remove a foul taste from his mouth. Stowing his blade he adopts a shooting position on the aft deck with a clear line of sight to the officer's door and with a weather eye scans the ship's sails and direction. Checking we aren't going to crash or sink!
Profession Sailor: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
"Perhaps we could use the ballista?"


Morgan finds the trapdoor opened. Clearly this is the only way the captain could have gone.
You don't currently sail at night so the ship is going nowhere. To move you have to set a course and make a profession:sailor check.


Male Human (Taldan) Fighter (Tactician) 2
Vital Stats:
HP: 21/22, - AC: 17/T: 12/FF: 15 – Perception +6 - Initiative: +1 - F: +4/ R: +3/ W: +1 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Bluff +3, Climb +8, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +6, Knowledge Geography +5, Perception +6, Sense Motive +6, Swim +10

Reinald chuckles, "Balista. . .could work. We need to press the advantage though."


HP:22/24 (14 nonlethal); AC:,t:14,ff:; F:7, R:8, W:3; Init:3; Per:12; CMB:4, CMD:18; Immune to magic sleep effects and gain a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects Half-Elf Ranger (Freebooter) 2

ok cool, wasn't sure and thought i would play it safe


Male Human Cleric 2 Channel Energy 3/5 Str surge 7/7 Agile feet 7/7 HP:21/21|AC:18|T:11|FF:15|CMB+3|CMD:14|Fort:+4|Ref:+1|Will:+7|Init:+1|Perc: +10

"I can make someone bigger and stronger.. any volunteers?


Male Human (Taldan) Fighter (Tactician) 2
Vital Stats:
HP: 21/22, - AC: 17/T: 12/FF: 15 – Perception +6 - Initiative: +1 - F: +4/ R: +3/ W: +1 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Bluff +3, Climb +8, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +6, Knowledge Geography +5, Perception +6, Sense Motive +6, Swim +10

Reinald smiles and looks to Jord, "Sounds fun. Might need the healing is it a trade off."

"Are we ready to press the advantage."

Assuming we are proceeding.

"Tilly, Rosie can you both keep an eye on the trap door holler if it opens. Watch each other's back, we don't want them getting the jump on you or Fishguts." He calls back to Owlbear, "Owlbear, lets try this door." He points to the officer's door quarters.


Male Human Sorcerer (Arcane) 2 -- HP 22 : AC 13 CMD 13 TAC 12 FAC 11 : dagger+2; 1d4+1 : F+5 R+3 W+4 : INIT+2 Perc+6 CMB+1

"Not me, hearty friend! I am enough of a target already." Sejanus pushes up his sleeves and follows just behind Jord. "When we see them, try to hop to the side. I don't want to roast you." He says with a wink.


Female Undine
Quick Stats:
Init +4, HP 16/16, Senses darkvision 60 ft ; Per +6,AC 16, T13, FF14, BA+1; CMB+2; CMD 14,F+1, Ref+6, Will+5, +4 vs. Bardic Performance, sonic, and language-dependent effects, Resistances cold 5
Bard (Watersinger) 2
Quick Skills:
Acrobatics 6, Bluff 7, Bluff (Act) 7, Climb 7, Diplomacy 10, Disguise (Act) 7, Arcana 8, Geography 7, History 7, Perception 6, Act 7, Dance 8, Oratory 7, Sing 7, Sailor 5, Spellcraft 6, Swim 15

"Bah! Seems Scourge is just like every bully out there: when their victims retaliate they run and hide!"


Human Alchemist(Vivisectionist) 2 | HP 16/22 | AC17 T14 FF13 CMD14 | F+6 R+7 W+0 (+2 vs. poison) | Perception +4 | Init +3

"Block the trapdoor," Genade suggests, "that way the only 'escape' is through us!" He heads down to the lower deck and starts looking for crates and barrels one could stack beneath the forward trap door. "Someone give me a hand with this!"


Male Human Cleric 2 Channel Energy 3/5 Str surge 7/7 Agile feet 7/7 HP:21/21|AC:18|T:11|FF:15|CMB+3|CMD:14|Fort:+4|Ref:+1|Will:+7|Init:+1|Perc: +10

Jord casts enlarge person on Reinald

Here you go, it should last 2 minutes

Enlarge Person


"We'll watch below." Tilly, Rosie and Fishguts help Genade stack up som crates to block the trapdoor from below. Now there is only one way out. They are cornered.

On deck, Owlbear starts to hit the door. It won't be long before it breaks open. "How about we make a deal here. No one else needs to die."


Male Human (Taldan) Fighter (Tactician) 2
Vital Stats:
HP: 21/22, - AC: 17/T: 12/FF: 15 – Perception +6 - Initiative: +1 - F: +4/ R: +3/ W: +1 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Bluff +3, Climb +8, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +6, Knowledge Geography +5, Perception +6, Sense Motive +6, Swim +10

I assume that is from the door not owlbear.


It's Plugg


Female Undine
Quick Stats:
Init +4, HP 16/16, Senses darkvision 60 ft ; Per +6,AC 16, T13, FF14, BA+1; CMB+2; CMD 14,F+1, Ref+6, Will+5, +4 vs. Bardic Performance, sonic, and language-dependent effects, Resistances cold 5
Bard (Watersinger) 2
Quick Skills:
Acrobatics 6, Bluff 7, Bluff (Act) 7, Climb 7, Diplomacy 10, Disguise (Act) 7, Arcana 8, Geography 7, History 7, Perception 6, Act 7, Dance 8, Oratory 7, Sing 7, Sailor 5, Spellcraft 6, Swim 15

"Oh? What's the deal?"

Jerieth listened intently. She didn't trust Plugg or Scourge, and was skeptical of any deal that they made.


Male Human Sorcerer (Arcane) 2 -- HP 22 : AC 13 CMD 13 TAC 12 FAC 11 : dagger+2; 1d4+1 : F+5 R+3 W+4 : INIT+2 Perc+6 CMB+1

"This had better be a great deal, because your life is riding on it."


Plugg laughs, "And how many of you want to die storming this room before you take us down?"

"First you disable the balistae. Then we four will take the remaining boat and sail for land. You get to keep this ship. For now."


Male Human (Taldan) Fighter (Tactician) 2
Vital Stats:
HP: 21/22, - AC: 17/T: 12/FF: 15 – Perception +6 - Initiative: +1 - F: +4/ R: +3/ W: +1 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Bluff +3, Climb +8, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +6, Knowledge Geography +5, Perception +6, Sense Motive +6, Swim +10

Reinald looks looks at the others taking a silent census. He holds up his hand with his thumbs down.


Human Alchemist(Vivisectionist) 2 | HP 16/22 | AC17 T14 FF13 CMD14 | F+6 R+7 W+0 (+2 vs. poison) | Perception +4 | Init +3

Genade is back up on deck just in time to hear the offer. He shakes his head. "They WILL be back to harass us at the least opportune moment, you can count on that." he says, speaking low. "I vote no deal."

He pauses as a thought takes him. "Unless, their boat has... trouble. That would be unfortunate." he whispers with a wicked grin.


HP:22/24 (14 nonlethal); AC:,t:14,ff:; F:7, R:8, W:3; Init:3; Per:12; CMB:4, CMD:18; Immune to magic sleep effects and gain a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects Half-Elf Ranger (Freebooter) 2

Moving forward, Morgan whispers in Sejanus's ear. "He wouldn't believe me, but what about the fact he has seen you make fire, threaten him with burning the cabin or that we will use the ballista on them."


Male Human Cleric 2 Channel Energy 3/5 Str surge 7/7 Agile feet 7/7 HP:21/21|AC:18|T:11|FF:15|CMB+3|CMD:14|Fort:+4|Ref:+1|Will:+7|Init:+1|Perc: +10

"Couldn't Reinald smash his way through now that he's big?"


Male Human Sorcerer (Arcane) 2 -- HP 22 : AC 13 CMD 13 TAC 12 FAC 11 : dagger+2; 1d4+1 : F+5 R+3 W+4 : INIT+2 Perc+6 CMB+1

"I have five pints of oil. I say we drench them and light them on fire. We can put out the flames after they are dead."


Male Human (Taldan) Fighter (Tactician) 2
Vital Stats:
HP: 21/22, - AC: 17/T: 12/FF: 15 – Perception +6 - Initiative: +1 - F: +4/ R: +3/ W: +1 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Bluff +3, Climb +8, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +6, Knowledge Geography +5, Perception +6, Sense Motive +6, Swim +10

Reinald nods learning more from the others than he asked. He speaks for those in the officer's quarters to hear, "You expect to bargain with a ship we have already taken. Bad form. We offered our terms to Kip and Patch seems that they turned it down. Its a pity."

Reinald moves close to the door not standing right in front of it. "Owlbear the door." Reinald helps Owlbear finish off the door. Reinald is going to try to remain to the side but will try to defend himself or Owlbear if attacked.

In game terms aid Owlbear with the remains of the door. Then delay till someone tries to come out and strike us. If I can tell who they are after I will try to aid defensively. I moved my token to the door. Owlbear's token is still at the Captain's quarters door but narratively he was hitting the officer's quarters door. Not sure how long its been since Jord cast enlarge I think only a few rounds.


Assault
Genade actually went below to help block the trapdoor.

Owlbear, with Reinald over his shoulder, breaks the doors to the officer's quarters open. You see Plugg and Scourge in the back with Kipper and Patchsalt in front. Kipper and Patchsalt immediately attack Owlbear and severely wound him and a crossbow bolt scratches him. "That's what you get for disobeying your master!" Plugg says to Owlbear. Scourge tries to trip Reinald with his whip but fails to catch the big man's legs.

Round 1: Initiative - You - Allies - Enemies


Male Human (Taldan) Fighter (Tactician) 2
Vital Stats:
HP: 21/22, - AC: 17/T: 12/FF: 15 – Perception +6 - Initiative: +1 - F: +4/ R: +3/ W: +1 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Bluff +3, Climb +8, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +6, Knowledge Geography +5, Perception +6, Sense Motive +6, Swim +10

Reinald strikes out at Patch encouraging Owlbear to get behind, "Get healed we need to draw them out."

Cutlass Attack: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 2 = 20
Buckler Attack: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 2 = 10

Cutlass Damage: 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 2 = 10


Human Alchemist(Vivisectionist) 2 | HP 16/22 | AC17 T14 FF13 CMD14 | F+6 R+7 W+0 (+2 vs. poison) | Perception +4 | Init +3

"Let me have one of those oil bottles," the doctor asks Sejanus, "we'll soak them, then you can light them up if you have another one of those fire spells."

Delaying action until I get an oil to throw. If we get to the bottom of the player initiative bloc and Sejanus wasn't able to hand one over, Genade will turn his attention to getting his Cure infusion to Owlbear.


Male Human Sorcerer (Arcane) 2 -- HP 22 : AC 13 CMD 13 TAC 12 FAC 11 : dagger+2; 1d4+1 : F+5 R+3 W+4 : INIT+2 Perc+6 CMB+1

Genade, you are below deck!

Reinald, should your cutlass deal 1d8 since you are Large?

"Reinald, move aside! Some of us have ranged attacks and don't want collateral damage!"

Sejanus readies an action to case burning hands. He will cast it if any enemies approach regardless of who is in the way.

Burning Hands: 4d4 ⇒ (3, 3, 2, 4) = 12, 15' cone, Reflex DC 16 for half damage.


Male Human (Taldan) Fighter (Tactician) 2
Vital Stats:
HP: 21/22, - AC: 17/T: 12/FF: 15 – Perception +6 - Initiative: +1 - F: +4/ R: +3/ W: +1 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Bluff +3, Climb +8, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +6, Knowledge Geography +5, Perception +6, Sense Motive +6, Swim +10

Yes it should do 1d8 thank you for the catch. Cutlass Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15 As for moving I can try to duck or take a 5 foot step. I was hoping Owlbear would get clear before I moved to force them out.


HP:22/24 (14 nonlethal); AC:,t:14,ff:; F:7, R:8, W:3; Init:3; Per:12; CMB:4, CMD:18; Immune to magic sleep effects and gain a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects Half-Elf Ranger (Freebooter) 2

I don't know if you included it Reinald, but you should still get +1 to hit and damage Patch, from Freebooter's Bane

Skirting around the outside of the group, Morgan gets into a position to fire into the melee, but with too many shifting bodies, it is impossible to get a clear shot.
Attack Kipper: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 1 + 1 - 1 = 12
Dmg: 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 14

I have got to admit, the dice roller is frustrating me now. My out of combat rolls have been good, but attacks are struggling!


Male Human (Taldan) Fighter (Tactician) 2
Vital Stats:
HP: 21/22, - AC: 17/T: 12/FF: 15 – Perception +6 - Initiative: +1 - F: +4/ R: +3/ W: +1 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Bluff +3, Climb +8, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +6, Knowledge Geography +5, Perception +6, Sense Motive +6, Swim +10

I did not that would make it 16.


Male Human Cleric 2 Channel Energy 3/5 Str surge 7/7 Agile feet 7/7 HP:21/21|AC:18|T:11|FF:15|CMB+3|CMD:14|Fort:+4|Ref:+1|Will:+7|Init:+1|Perc: +10

you get a negative 1 to hit for being large? And add 2 str and take 2 dex and take 1 ac for size.. reach 10ft though


Genade runs back up on deck as Owlbear runs away crying and bleeding(Withdraw action). Sandara begins to cast a summoning spell.

Patchsalt throws a flurry of shuriken at Reinald(2 damage) then Patchsalt and Kipper step back out of range and in the cover of the room. Scourge tries to trip Reinald again but fails and Plugg reloads and hits him with a crossbow bolt in the confusion (3 damage). "Come and get us then."

Round 2

Your turn.


Male Human (Taldan) Fighter (Tactician) 2
Vital Stats:
HP: 21/22, - AC: 17/T: 12/FF: 15 – Perception +6 - Initiative: +1 - F: +4/ R: +3/ W: +1 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Bluff +3, Climb +8, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +6, Knowledge Geography +5, Perception +6, Sense Motive +6, Swim +10

Reinald steps out of the doorway knowing that the others were going to throw stuff into the quarters.

If I can 5 step I will then delay. Otherwise I will get clear full round action.


Male Human Cleric 2 Channel Energy 3/5 Str surge 7/7 Agile feet 7/7 HP:21/21|AC:18|T:11|FF:15|CMB+3|CMD:14|Fort:+4|Ref:+1|Will:+7|Init:+1|Perc: +10

Jord will move to a point where he can get only his injured allies in a channel energy if possible

channel: 1d6 ⇒ 6


You're too big. There is nowhere for you to 5ft. step to.


Male Human (Taldan) Fighter (Tactician) 2
Vital Stats:
HP: 21/22, - AC: 17/T: 12/FF: 15 – Perception +6 - Initiative: +1 - F: +4/ R: +3/ W: +1 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Bluff +3, Climb +8, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +6, Knowledge Geography +5, Perception +6, Sense Motive +6, Swim +10

Withdraw it is giving those wanting to toss whatever inside a shot. I moved my token I assume that I am flat up against the wall leaving room for Sejanus.


Male Human Sorcerer (Arcane) 2 -- HP 22 : AC 13 CMD 13 TAC 12 FAC 11 : dagger+2; 1d4+1 : F+5 R+3 W+4 : INIT+2 Perc+6 CMB+1

Sejanus casts burning hands at Kipper, Scourge, and Plugg.

4d4 ⇒ (2, 3, 3, 3) = 11, 15' cone, Reflex DC 16 for half damage.


Sejanus washes the room in flames, burning the men caught in them though Kipper uses the wall to evade the fire. Several other items in the room catch fire, (paper, cloth). Jord moves to heal Reinald and Owlbear in his holy light.

Plugg targets Sejanus with his crossbow but is in too much pain to aim properly. Scourge lashes out with his whip and brings Sejanus to the deck. Kipper jumps out to take advantage of this and attacks with his Kukri (5 damage). Sandara casts a spell on him but he resists it. Patchsalt throws another flurry of shuriken at the downed Sejanus and several hit him (3 damage)

Round 3


Human Alchemist(Vivisectionist) 2 | HP 16/22 | AC17 T14 FF13 CMD14 | F+6 R+7 W+0 (+2 vs. poison) | Perception +4 | Init +3

The doctor springs forward, slashing at Kipper.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Is there a Bless or bardic performance still active?


Male Human Sorcerer (Arcane) 2 -- HP 22 : AC 13 CMD 13 TAC 12 FAC 11 : dagger+2; 1d4+1 : F+5 R+3 W+4 : INIT+2 Perc+6 CMB+1

Sejanus hops backward (5-foot-step east) and holds his dagger in a defensive posture. "Attack them! I need to be healed."

ooc: Total defense


HP:22/24 (14 nonlethal); AC:,t:14,ff:; F:7, R:8, W:3; Init:3; Per:12; CMB:4, CMD:18; Immune to magic sleep effects and gain a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects Half-Elf Ranger (Freebooter) 2

"Kipper, I put the black spot upon you, feel the bane of Sharky."

Cursing the gunner, Morgan focuses on his aim, sending a careful arrow darting through the door.

Attack Kipper: 1d20 + 6 + 1 - 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 1 - 1 + 1 + 1 = 22
Dmg: 1d8 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 12

Freebooters bane has now shifted to Kipper, everyone gets +1 to hit and damage vs Kipper.


Male Human (Taldan) Fighter (Tactician) 2
Vital Stats:
HP: 21/22, - AC: 17/T: 12/FF: 15 – Perception +6 - Initiative: +1 - F: +4/ R: +3/ W: +1 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Bluff +3, Climb +8, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +6, Knowledge Geography +5, Perception +6, Sense Motive +6, Swim +10

Reinald moves back into position cutting any pursuit of Sejanus off (hopefully).

He Strikes out with his cutlass at Patch. I am on my phone not sure where Patch is but if I can hit Patch while covering Sejanus and avoiding AOO I will otherwise its nearest enemy decimation. If I need more than a 5 foot step disregard second attack.

Cutlass Attack: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 6 + 2 = 27
Buckler Attack: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 2 = 22

Cutlass Damage: 1d8 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 2 = 13
Buckler Damage: 1d4 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 2 = 11


Male Human Cleric 2 Channel Energy 3/5 Str surge 7/7 Agile feet 7/7 HP:21/21|AC:18|T:11|FF:15|CMB+3|CMD:14|Fort:+4|Ref:+1|Will:+7|Init:+1|Perc: +10

Bless was cast with a duration of 2 minutes, probably still up

Jord moves up to Kipper and smacks him with the morning star

Morning star+bless+div fav: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Morning star+div fav: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Kipper falls from multiple wounds leaving an opening for Sandara to use her crossbow. The bolt flies through the gap and pierces Plugg through the chest(crit!) and he falls too. Scourge shouts, "Get back here you coward!" and you notice you don't see Patchsalt anymore. "You mutinous bastards," Scourge turns on you, "You won't get away with this." He steps back and tries to open the trapdoor and finds it blocked. He is surrounded with no allies and no way out. He drops his weapons and surrenders. "The ship is yours then... Captain." He holds out his hands to you, "I am at your service. I have much nautical knowledge I can share. I am useful to you alive."

Round 4


Male Human Cleric 2 Channel Energy 3/5 Str surge 7/7 Agile feet 7/7 HP:21/21|AC:18|T:11|FF:15|CMB+3|CMD:14|Fort:+4|Ref:+1|Will:+7|Init:+1|Perc: +10

Jord steps into the room and takes the weapons off Plugg, Scourge and Kipper

"Don't move Scourge."

He then dumps the weapons on the deck outside.


Male Human (Taldan) Fighter (Tactician) 2
Vital Stats:
HP: 21/22, - AC: 17/T: 12/FF: 15 – Perception +6 - Initiative: +1 - F: +4/ R: +3/ W: +1 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Bluff +3, Climb +8, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +6, Knowledge Geography +5, Perception +6, Sense Motive +6, Swim +10

"Patch dissappeared again be wary." Reinald searches around the last place Patch was seen buckler and cutlass ready.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

"Patch went invisible before anyone have a means of seeing such things."


Female Undine
Quick Stats:
Init +4, HP 16/16, Senses darkvision 60 ft ; Per +6,AC 16, T13, FF14, BA+1; CMB+2; CMD 14,F+1, Ref+6, Will+5, +4 vs. Bardic Performance, sonic, and language-dependent effects, Resistances cold 5
Bard (Watersinger) 2
Quick Skills:
Acrobatics 6, Bluff 7, Bluff (Act) 7, Climb 7, Diplomacy 10, Disguise (Act) 7, Arcana 8, Geography 7, History 7, Perception 6, Act 7, Dance 8, Oratory 7, Sing 7, Sailor 5, Spellcraft 6, Swim 15

Jerieth grins at the defeated Scourge and replies, "Really? You want us to trust someone like you? Why the Andoren navy would have court martialed you before you even set foot on a boat! By the Nine Hells, you would have been kicked out of their navy if you even got within a mile of a ship of any size!"

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Male Human (Taldan) Fighter (Tactician) 2
Vital Stats:
HP: 21/22, - AC: 17/T: 12/FF: 15 – Perception +6 - Initiative: +1 - F: +4/ R: +3/ W: +1 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Bluff +3, Climb +8, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +6, Knowledge Geography +5, Perception +6, Sense Motive +6, Swim +10

"Throw the dead over toss in Scourge after he can say words over the dead before they have chummed the waters and the deep take him too. If Patch helps throw him in we can let the gnome live. Their cruelty and crimes warrant death anywhere."


Several of you notice the Ship's boat lifting off the deck and about to lower into the sea. Patch's invisibility also wears off and she appears in the boat. Noticing you see her she says, "You shall always remember this day as the day you almost caught Patchsalt the Ninja!" She then slashes the ropes and the boat drops into the water with a splash.

801 to 850 of 1,030 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / It's a Pirate's Life All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.