Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Desna's Chosen

Game Master MythrilDragon


3,951 to 3,991 of 3,991 << first < prev | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | next > last >>

Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

Belril sneers, "It is going to be a pleasure to finally rid the living of the pompous an inept likes of you....MEN ATTACK!" There is a rustle of branches and leaves from the north, west, and south and the air is filled with the electricity of battle. Belril is bring the fight, but some of the Heroes of Sandpoint are quicker to react.

Initiative Rolls:

Roakkad: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Undead Belril: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Belril's Patrol: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Order of Initiative: Victor, Roakkad, Kern, Eponine, Undead Belril, Belril's Patrol, Nuri, Wren

Begin Round 1; Victor, Roakkad, Kern, & Eponine act first

MAP This map was hard to line up the grid/coordinates with the original drawn lines. We might have to fudge a 5' here or there if the battle moves outside of the general area much. I will do my best to fudge in favor of the PC's.


Male Human Fighter 5
Stats:
Hp's: 51/51; AC: 17/14/13; Fort: +5, Ref: +5, Will: +2; Perc: +10; Init: +4

Moving up near Eponine, "Time for you to burn, Belril. It is a far better fate than the one you are facing now," he mumbles to himself, staring at Belril with a serious determination as he fires off arrows sheathed in fire.

Move to Q 14
Darkwood Comp Longbow(+2 Str)Longbow w/DA/PB: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 11 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 11 + (6) = 18

Seeing that he missed horribly, Victor continues to stare at the undead Belril through narrowed eyes, his serious demeanor unchanged. "Or... you could simply continue your current undeath way of life because to be honest, it fits you. Good luck, Belril. Until we meet again," he mumbles again under his breath. Victor stares for a moment longer before realizing that this is an actual battle and there is no time to be lost in some weird world of his. Immediately bringing himself back to reality, Cover your tracks! Cover your tracks! "Get him, people! Do not just stand there!" He quickly glances around at the others, thinking he's done a well enough job. That should throw them off. They will never suspect a thing. Whew! That was a close one.

AC 18; Hp's 57/57


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

Victor advances and fires off a magic arrow, squarely planting it in the trees behind Belril.

Roakkad is up, then Kern & Eponine


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

DM ACTION for Roakkad

The Shoanti pulls free his bola and begins to chant, deep primal words that remind the others of an approaching storm.

Bardic Performace: Inspire Courage -- +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +2 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter (Weapon Master) 5

Apologies for the delay. I'm back at school this year and being kept very busy. This is the first I've managed to check the boards in a week. Feel free to bot me in future if I'm slow responding.

Kern grabs for his flail and moves forward. Double move to P12, drawing flail as he goes.


Elven Rogue 3/Ranger (Guide) 1/Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 1 HPs 39/39 AC 17 FF 13 T 14 CMD 17 Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +4 Init +5 Per +10 (+1 vs. traps, +2 w/familiar)

Eponine steps forward with Kern, hoping to keep him from getting surrounded. As she does so, she readies her blade and braces for attack.

Steps to P13 and readies curved blade. She'll ready an action to attack Belril or any of his merry men that come into reach.

Prescience roll 1d20 ⇒ 5 Use 1 of 5 for the day

To hit 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 2 = 12
Damage 1d10 + 0 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 0 + 2 = 9


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

Kern joins the front ranks, and Eponine positions herself to defend his back. Her weapon is at the ready while Kern retrieves his from his weapon belt.

Belril chuckles maniacally, "Oh this is going to be fun. You are going down big man. He takes up is sling staff and whips two stones at Kern. One stone strikes true, the other bounces harmlessly off Kerns armor. (Kern hp=47) From the north two ghouls appear pushing through the trees headed towards the back half of the group. From the south four others creep out of the darkness. They all wear the uniform of Belril's patrolmen. One of the ghouls gets close enough to Victor to lash out. One of its claws scraps through his hair, but doesn't leave a mark. The other only catches air as Victor shifts his weight. A second ghoul maneuvers close to strike at Kern. Distracted by Belril's stones, Kern is cut deep by one of the ghouls filthy claws. (Kern hp=40) His muscles tighten, but he shakes off the stiffening effect flexing and stretching getting ready to return the attack.

Mid Round Map

Order of Initiative: Victor, Roakkad, Kern, Eponine, Undead Belril, Belril's Patrol,--> Nuri, Wren

Belril Rapid Point Blank Slingstaff (rangers focus)vs Kern 1: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 11 + 1 + 4 - 2 = 29
Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 + 4 = 13
Belril Rapid Point Blank Slingstaff (rangers focus)vs Kern 2: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 11 + 1 + 4 - 2 = 16
Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 + 4 = 12
Ghoul 5 claw 1 vs Victor: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 damage claw 1: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Ghoul 5 claw 2 vs Victor: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 damage claw 2: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Ghoul 6 claw 1 vs Kern: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 damage claw 1: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Ghoul 6 claw 2 vs Kern: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 damage claw 2: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Ghoul 6 claw 2 Crit confirm vs Kern: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 damage claw 2: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Kern FOR Save DC: 13: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


Female Human (Varisian) Cleric 5

Nuri moves forward and presents her holy symbol, channeling Soralyon's power against the undead.

Move to R18; channel positive energy vs. undead 5d6 ⇒ (4, 4, 6, 6, 4) = 24 Will DC 15 for half damage

I think that's everyone but Undead Belril and possibly the ghoul in Q11 within the radius.


AC 13, HP 34/34; F+3, R+3, W+5, Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+2

Wren moves forward beside Nuri to R 19 and uses Burning Hands on the two northern most ghouls.

Damage 6d4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 2, 3, 3, 1, 4) + 2 = 19

DC 17 Reflex save for half.


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

Nuri steps forward presenting her holy symbol and the forest is briefly bathed in a soft white glow. The ghouls screech in pain, their rotting skin smoldering as the glow washes over them. All but one, a northern one approaching towards her and Wren, remains still not alive when the glow fades away. Wren quickly steps up behind the priestess and thrusts her hands out sending a fast rush of fire towards the one remaining ghoul. It bursts in to flame, spins and screens for a moment before crashing to the ground as the flames die out. All the ghouls are now forever dead.

Round 2: Order of Initiative: -->Victor, Roakkad, Kern, Eponine, Undead Belril, Belril's Patrol, Nuri, Wren; second round of inspire courage +2

Round 2 Map

ghoul saves:
ghoul 1 WILL Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
ghoul 2 WILL Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
ghoul 3 WILL Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
ghoul 4 WILL Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
ghoul 5 WILL Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
ghoul 6 WILL Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

ghoul 2 REF Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9


Male Human Fighter 5
Stats:
Hp's: 51/51; AC: 17/14/13; Fort: +5, Ref: +5, Will: +2; Perc: +10; Init: +4

Victor moves over, takes aim, and fires again at the halfling.

Move to Q12
Darkwood Comp Longbow(+2Str)Longbow w/DA/PB: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26
Damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

AC 18; Hp's 57/57


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

Victor's arrow strikes true as Roakkad advices forward while continuing his tribal chant and flings his bola towards the undead Belril. The weapon tangles in a low hanging branch instead of around the misters neck. Kern presses forward swinging his flail at his former companion. The halfling easily ducks beneath the warriors predictable opening swipe.

Roakkad vs Belril: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 2 = 13
Kern vs Beleril: 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 13 + 2 = 18
DM Actions made for Roakkad and Kern

Round 2: Order of Initiative: Victor, Roakkad, Kern, -->Eponine, Undead Belril, Belril's Patrol, Nuri, Wren; second round of inspire courage +2

Mid Round 2 Map Update


Elven Rogue 3/Ranger (Guide) 1/Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 1 HPs 39/39 AC 17 FF 13 T 14 CMD 17 Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +4 Init +5 Per +10 (+1 vs. traps, +2 w/familiar)

"Hold on, Camlo." she mumbles to her familiar. Sensing what's coming, the little monkey ducks down into his pouch at Eppy's belt.

Eponine sprints forward, charging right at Kern's back. When she is closer, she slides feet first, then tumbles, rolling up to her feet on the far side of Belril.

Prescience 1d20 ⇒ 12 2 of 5 used for the day

Double move through Kern's space and Belril's space to end up in M9.
Acrobatics for going through Belril's square (DC his CMD+5), 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (3) + 20 = 23

Edit: I will sub the prescience roll for acrobatics, giving her a 32 result.


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

Eponine is blur of gracefulness as she maneuvers past Kern and Belril to end up ready for acton on the far side. Her light reveals two more of the undead patrol hiding in the forest trees.

Belril lets his sling staff fall to the ground and leaps at Kern with his foul and blackened claws. Both strike true leaving gashes that seep blood and ooze, Kern fights the tightening of his muscles but succumbs and is paralyzed in his spot. (Hp=38)

The remaining two ghouls advance on Eponine attacking her with their claws. The first hits her in the back with one claw, but it is strong and wicked blow. She easily avoids the others claws, as her elven blood ignores the foul filth oozing with the wound.

Claw 1 vs Kern-ranger focus: 1d20 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 9 + 4 = 29 Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Claw 2 vs Kern-ranger focus: 1d20 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 9 + 4 = 23 Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Kern FOR Save DC: 11: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Kern FOR Save DC: 11: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Paralysis duration: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 rounds

Ghoul 7 Claw 1 flanking vs. Eponine: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 2 = 25 Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Ghoul 7 Claw 2 flanking vs. Eponine: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 = 9
Crit check Ghoul 7 Claw 1 flanking vs. Eponine: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 2 = 23 Crit Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Ghoul 8 Claw 1 vs. Eponine: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Ghoul 8 Claw 2 vs. Eponine: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Round 2: Order of Initiative: Victor, Roakkad, Kern, Eponine, Undead Belril, Belril's Patrol, -->Nuri, Wren; second round of inspire courage +2
Updated Round 2 Map Note: Belril, Eponine, and the paralyzed Kern block the passage between the thick conifer trees


Female Human (Varisian) Cleric 5

Nuri swiftly moves closer to the battle. Presenting her holy symbol, she channels once again to harm the ghouls attacking her allies.

Move to P12; channel positive energy vs. undead 5d6 ⇒ (3, 6, 5, 5, 5) = 24 Will DC 15 for half damage

That will get Undead Belril and, I think, the one in M8, but I think the one in L8 is outside her burst.


AC 13, HP 34/34; F+3, R+3, W+5, Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+2

Wren moves forward to Q 13, and casts a spell at the undead Belril. She makes no sound, or at least any that the others could hear, but the former halfling certainly could.

Cast Ear Piercing Scream. Damage 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (2, 1) + 2 = 5. DC 17 Fort save to avoid one round Daze effect and for half damage.


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

Nuri steps forward, closing in on the skirmish as she unleashes another wave of her divine energy. One of the ghouls bursts in hot blue flame, the other appears to be heavily damaged. Belril also seems to have taken the full effect of the holy power. However, he seems to not even notice the silent scream caused by the spell Wren casts as she also creeps closer to the fight.

Ghoul 7 Will Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Ghoul 8 Will Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Undead Belril Will Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Round 3: Order of Initiative:--> Victor, Roakkad, Kern, Eponine, Undead Belril, Belril's Patrol, Nuri, Wren; third round of inspire courage +2
Round 3 Map

EDIT: To add the map and Round order information


Male Human Fighter 5
Stats:
Hp's: 51/51; AC: 17/14/13; Fort: +5, Ref: +5, Will: +2; Perc: +10; Init: +4

Victor pulls back another arrow, takes aim, and fires again at Belril; hoping to miss the non-moving Kern.

Darkwood Comp Longbow(+2Str)Longbow w/DA/PB: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

And the fantastic rolls continue.

AC 18; Hp's 57/57


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

Victor fires an arrow that dings harmlessly off the back of Kern's armor. Roakkad continues to chant his warsong as he pushes through the thick tree limbs trying to skirt around the skirmish. Move at half speed to N12 Kern remains motionless! (paralyzed)

Round 3: Order of Initiative: Victor, Roakkad, Kern,--> Eponine, Undead Belril, Belril's Patrol, Nuri, Wren; third round of inspire courage +2; DM Actions made for Roakkad and Kern


Elven Rogue 3/Ranger (Guide) 1/Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 1 HPs 39/39 AC 17 FF 13 T 14 CMD 17 Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +4 Init +5 Per +10 (+1 vs. traps, +2 w/familiar)

Eponine hisses in frustration as Kern remains frozen in place. Even though Belril and the ghoul have her surrounded, she holds her ground hoping they concentrate on her rather than the helpless warrior.

Prescience roll 1d20 ⇒ 1 Use 3 of 5 for the day

Attacking Belril:
To hit (fighting defensively) 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 7 + 2 - 4 = 21
Damage 1d10 + 0 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 0 + 2 = 10

+2 bonus to armor class for fighting defensively.


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

Eponine gives her former companion a nasty gash. He takes a step away from Kern into the trees scratching at Eponine's face with this ghastly claws. Both strike trueT leaving a nasty mark on the elf. Her muscles twinge and tighten as the foul wounds try to freeze her in place like Kern. Behind her the ghoul tries to do the same.

Ranger's Focus Claw 1 flanking vs Eponine: 1d20 + 9 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 4 + 2 = 19 Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Ranger's Focus Claw 2 flanking vs Eponine: 1d20 + 9 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 9 + 4 + 2 = 28 Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Eponine needs to make a FOR Save DC: 13

Ghoul claw 1 flanking vs Eponine: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 2 = 25 Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Ghoul claw 2 flanking vs Eponine: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 2 = 8
Ghoul claw 1 flanking crit check vs Eponine: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 2 = 10

Total damage = 12

Map Update

Round 3: Order of Initiative: Victor, Roakkad, Kern, Eponine, Undead Belril, Belril's Patrol, -->Nuri, Wren; third round of inspire courage +2


AC 13, HP 34/34; F+3, R+3, W+5, Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+2

This shouldn't effect Nuri, so I'll make my post now in case I'm away today.

Wren fires one of her Force missiles at the now undead Belril.

Damage 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Female Human (Varisian) Cleric 5

"For the lords' sake, Victor, whose side are you on?" Nuri cries in frustration, jostling the archer's elbos. "Shoot the undead, not your own allies."

Guidance on Victor: +1 competence bonus to an attack roll, saving throw or skill check; stacks with the +2 Inspire Courage


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

Nuri gives Victor a frustrated shake of the arm, but in doing so provides some divine encouragement. Wren lets one of her faithful bolts of force fly across the clearing, striking the monstrous Belril directly in the face. He just offers a sick and twisted laugh in return.

Round 4 Map

Round 4: Order of Initiative: -->Victor, Roakkad, Kern, Eponine, Undead Belril, Belril's Patrol, Nuri, Wren; fourth round of inspire courage +2


Male Human Fighter 5
Stats:
Hp's: 51/51; AC: 17/14/13; Fort: +5, Ref: +5, Will: +2; Perc: +10; Init: +4

Victor narrows his eyes at Nuri, grumbling, as he takes aim and fires again at the evil, dirty rotten Belril.

Move to P 10

Darkwood Comp Longbow(+2Str)Longbow w/DA/PB: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 11 + 1 + 2 = 28
Damage: 1d8 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 2 = 16


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

Fury helps Victor's arrow strike true and the arrow enters Belril skull through the ear dropping the undead halfling to the ground now dead. Kern holds his position as Rokkad edges forward chanting. The ghoul behind Eponine screams with hatred at the bunch of you.

Eponine is next


Elven Rogue 3/Ranger (Guide) 1/Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 1 HPs 39/39 AC 17 FF 13 T 14 CMD 17 Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +4 Init +5 Per +10 (+1 vs. traps, +2 w/familiar)

Mixed emotions flash across Eponine's face as Belril's long dead body finally drops to the ground. Not wanting any of these abominations to get away to warn their master, Eponine slashes at the last one standing.

Prescience 1d20 ⇒ 14. Use four of five for the day.

To hit 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 2 = 22
Damage 1d10 + 0 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 0 + 2 = 10


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

The last one falls to the ground, black ichor spilling out onto the forest floor.

End of Combat


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

Just remembered that Eponine never made a save vs the paralysis of Belril, she isn't immune to his. Since her Prescince roll is good enough we can let that count. Just wanted it known his was powerful enough to even affect an elf.


AC 13, HP 34/34; F+3, R+3, W+5, Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+2

"What happened to Belril? Let's check him carefully...perhaps there a clue as to how he ended up in that shape.". Wren starts looking at what used to be her comrade.


Female Human (Varisian) Cleric 5

Knowledge (religion) in re the late Belril 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 Nope.

"We need to get Kern and Eponine back to town," Nuri insists. "Either of them could be infected."


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

Looking at Belril's corpse he doesn't appear as decayed as you would expect. The body defiantly was altered, undead, but compared to his patrol heis still very recognizeable. The others it is near impossible to tell who was who due to the decay, and you would have known some of them.


Elven Rogue 3/Ranger (Guide) 1/Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 1 HPs 39/39 AC 17 FF 13 T 14 CMD 17 Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +4 Init +5 Per +10 (+1 vs. traps, +2 w/familiar)
Nuri Besnic wrote:
"We need to get Kern and Eponine back to town," Nuri insists. "Either of them could be infected."

Eponine nods in agreement as she wipes off her blade. "I felt my blood warding off the ghoul's venom. But Belril, whatever he is - was. It is something stronger."


Male Human Fighter 5
Stats:
Hp's: 51/51; AC: 17/14/13; Fort: +5, Ref: +5, Will: +2; Perc: +10; Init: +4

"'What happened to Belril?' I will tell you what happened to Belril, Miss Wren, Belril got an arrow buried in his skull; that's what happened to Belril. And the arrow is the main clue as to why he is in the shape he is in now." Victor grins smugly, obviously proud of himself. "Anyway, I am more curious as to how he became undead," he states as a matter of fact.


AC 13, HP 34/34; F+3, R+3, W+5, Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+2

Wren shoots a glance at Victor. "Ah, yes. Couldn't tell he'd been hit with an arrow, despite an arrow sticking out of him, could I? I meant, what happened to put him in this undead shape in the first place? He was very good at protecting himself....it would take something very powerful to turn him."


Male Human Fighter 5
Stats:
Hp's: 51/51; AC: 17/14/13; Fort: +5, Ref: +5, Will: +2; Perc: +10; Init: +4

Victor grins a little awkwardly. "Of course that is what you meant. I knew that. You do not have to tell me this. Why are you telling me this? You do not have to tell me this. Because I, you see, I was only having a bit of fun at your expense, Miss Wren." He chuckles terribly. "And yes, it would take more than one of these undead things to turn Belril. You should look into that, Miss Wren, and let us know what you find out, hm? I'll be over here." He quickly moves away, seeming to be looking around for something.


A quick search of the bodies reveals all of Belril's patrol had forsaken their worldly possessions..lost to the wilderness now. Belril still maintained a semblance of life it seems. On him you found.

Things that glow magical to detect magic: 2 Potion Vials, Caltrops (2), Breastplate, Halfling sling staff, Cloak, Silver Medallion hanging on a leather cord with a inscribed seven pointed star. [ooc[(He took this from the body of Nualia out at Thistletop}[/ooc]

Other stuff: Sling bullets, sharpstone (100), Sling bullets, softstone (100); Other Gear, Cold Iron Longspear, Dogslicer, Lance, Sling bullets (100), Sling bullets, sharpstone (100), Sling bullets, softstone (100), Backpack, masterwork, Bedroll, Blanket, Blanket, winter, Flint and steel, Grappling hook, 100 PP, 10 GP


It looks like we never divvied up the loot from Thistle Top, feel free to sort that out. There was plenty of time between Thistletop and now to sell and buy things too so we can retro do that if you want. I will put the 100pp and 10 gp into the group totals.


AC 13, HP 34/34; F+3, R+3, W+5, Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+2

Spellcraft 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19 2 Potion Vials,
Spellcraft 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20 Caltrops (2),
Spellcraft 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24 Breastplate,
Spellcraft 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32 Halfling sling staff,
Spellcraft 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17 Cloak,
Spellcraft 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29 Silver Medallion hanging on a leather cord with a inscribed seven pointed star


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

OPPS Copy/Paste Error...the Caltrops are NOT magical.


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

Wren:

Spellcraft 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19 Potion, = A potion of Cure Light Wounds
Spellcraft 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20 potion, = A potion of Heroism
Spellcraft 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24 Breastplate, = +1 Armor
Spellcraft 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32 Halfling sling staff, = +1 Weapon w/ Thundering quality
Spellcraft 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17 Cloak, = Resistance +1
Spellcraft 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29 Silver Medallion hanging on a leather cord with a inscribed seven pointed star = grants its wearer a +1 resistance bonus on all saving throws. Once per day, as a free action, it may be commanded to bestow the effects of false life on the wearer. Placed on the neck of a dead body, a Sihedron medallion preserves the body indefinitely via a gentle repose effect.

3,951 to 3,991 of 3,991 << first < prev | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Desna's Chosen All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.