Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Desna's Chosen

Game Master MythrilDragon


2,951 to 3,000 of 3,876 << first < prev | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | next > last >>

Male Human Fighter 5
Stats:
Hp's: 51/51; AC: 17/14/13; Fort: +5, Ref: +5, Will: +2; Perc: +10; Init: +4

Victor nods, quickly making his way back towards Sophy.

The plan is to head back toward N 23 and up the stairs whenever it's my turn. I'll be going the shorter way, of course. That's gonna be my action for the next however many rounds it takes me to get to them.


Elven Rogue 3/Ranger (Guide) 1/Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 1 HPs 39/39 AC 17 FF 13 T 14 CMD 17 Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +4 Init +5 Per +10 (+1 vs. traps, +2 w/familiar)

Eponine opens her mouth to protest leaving Belril behind, but closes it before saying anything.

The others may still need help, and I can get to them more quickly then Belril. Besides, maybe he'll get the self-congratulations out of his system by the time he catches up.

With a last glance at the fallen foe, she mentally adds Not that he doesn't deserve it...

Eponine nods in agreement and runs back the way she came, hoping to catch up to Sophy and the others quickly.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter (Weapon Master) 5

Kern hesitates for only a moment, but then nods and leaves Nualia's fate to Belril. Double move to N20 on his turn.

Andoran

HP 57/57, AC- 21 T- 14 FF- 18 CMD- 19, F +6, R +9, W +5, P +10, In +4, AOO +8

I will not have her rise to kidnap and terrorise again.

Belril raised his staff and brought it down hard upon Nualia's skull- hard.

2d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 1) + 4 = 9

Fort Save or die if 9 more damage isn't sufficient to kill her.


After Noon Day 1 Total earned XP: 12900

Eponine dashes past Victor, through the jail cells and back towards the stairs leading up and out. Orik holds the door shut, calling over his shoulder to Sophy, "Go on I will hold him off until you are clear the ravine."

Eponine Double Moved to O20
Wren is up...


AC 13, HP 34/34; F+3, R+3, W+5, Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+2

If there are any open exits, Wren will head for the closest one directly.


After Noon Day 1 Total earned XP: 12900
Wren Chavali wrote:
If there are any open exits, Wren will head for the closest one directly.

Wren you are directly outside the doors to the stockade already. You are on the island where you fought the goblins, goblin dogs, and the bugbear. All the bodies are still there and the rope bridge stretches across to the ticket maze. Ameiko is right behind you, just inside the stockade. What do you want to do?


AC 13, HP 34/34; F+3, R+3, W+5, Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+2

Gotcha...

Wren turns and helps escort Ameiko to safety outside. "Lets get you started back to town. The others will be right behind us, I'm sure."

Ill delay until after Ameiko, so Wren can assist her.


After Noon Day 1 Total earned XP: 12900

Wren turns back offering a helping hand to the weak and wounded Ameiko. Kern rushes back to the room with the stairs that lead up and out of the lower level, coming along side of Eponine. Belril lines his staff up and brings it down hard upon Nualia's skull and blood spurts from the demon woman's nose and ears. Victor, seeing Belril smash their opponents head, turns and darts back towards the entrance. He pushes past Eponine and Kern and starts up the stairs. Ameiko takes Wren's offered hand and steps out into the sunlight, shielding her eyes as they adjust. Together they cross over the island and start across the bridge towards the thicket tunnels.

FOR Save vs coup de grace 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Ameiko moves to AA29

Sophy is up...


Female Human Lore Oracle 5

"What about the others?" Sophy asks fearfully, turning her eyes to the stairs.

Delay. Waiting for everyone else to get upstairs.


Female Human Lore Oracle 5

*bump* We fell down into the archives. A lot of new games starting up here recently.

Andoran

HP 57/57, AC- 21 T- 14 FF- 18 CMD- 19, F +6, R +9, W +5, P +10, In +4, AOO +8

Back to regularish posting. Can Belril tell if she survived that blow?

RPG Superstar 2008 Top 16

SEE OOC Discussion Thread for update on my PC situation


Your Humble Narrator

Redot.


After Noon Day 1 Total earned XP: 12900

Belril takes no chances and smashes Nualia on the head again for good measure, certain she is dead he can’t resist taking the spoils of his victory. In a fast minute he unstraps her armor, unties a small pouch and hoists up her bastard length blade. He is about to leave when a glint of silver catches he eye. Bending down he pulls a silver disc medallion from the folds of her tunic. It has the unusual seven point star inscribed on it, the image last seen in the catacombs under Sandpoint. With a yank he breaks the leather cord tying it to her neck, sticking it in his pocket he rushes up the stairs.

Outside the others gather in the rising sun. Everyone is exhausted from the lengthy battle and the all night push to find Ameiko. Victor, Orik, and Belril quicly scour across the battle field stripping the dead goblinoids of anything of value. If Tsuto and the goblin Chief Ripnugget are still inside, they don’t make any efforts to stop the adventures. Everyone divides the haul, even Ameiko volunteers to help and the two captured goblins are forced to carry a great deal of the spoils as well.

Several hours latter your worn out, death warmed over group stumbles down the Lost Coast road and though the gates of Sandpoint. Everything seems a blur now...a crowd gathered and soon Sargent Blake and his men arrive to control the scene. You all think Orik was over explaining things to the guard, as father Zantus gathers you all up and leads you into the Cathedral. Acolytes assist each of you in bathing while hot soup is brought. Soon you are all sleeping soundly.

Over the next two days you regain your strength and health, but Father Zantus won’t let you out of the cathedral. Sargent Blake visits once and you learn that Orik is being held in the garrison as a prisoner while the two goblins were questioned and executed. Sargent Blake also brings you a hefty bag of gold coins, the return on all the arms and armor you hauled back. Apparently he took it upon himself to take it around to the local merchants and traders to get you a good price for it.

During your convalescence you are able to identify the rest of the loot you found, sometimes with the help of the priest. The only thing that remains a mystery is the seven starred medallion. Everyones gear and clothes have been cleaned and mended, ready to adventure once again. Sophy notices that the wand Father Zantus entrusted her with is missing, in it’s place is a near identical one that appears newly made.

You get a new 50 charge Wand of cure light wounds to replace the other.

Moonday Rova the 9th

All of you have gathered, refreshed and renewed in the breakfast chamber the Acolytes of the cathedral share. Father Zantus feels you are all well enough to leave as you wish, but each of you are welcome to stay if you need or desire to. The morning meal is done and you are left alone, a pile of plunder to divvy up sprawled across the table. You have the morning to regroup and make decisions for the hour after the noon time meal, Mayor Deverin has requested your presence at the Town Hall.


AC 13, HP 34/34; F+3, R+3, W+5, Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+2

"First things first, before we go see the Mayor. Orik needs to be freed. Without him helping us, we would have been wiped out by the goblins and the demon. Someone with his strength can be a great asset to this town," Wren demands, once she hears about Orik's garrison.

See the ooc thread for how I suggest Epi and I break down the arcane goods. Once there seems to be quite a bit of that, I don't think Wren needs to make any claims on the other stuff.


Elven Rogue 3/Ranger (Guide) 1/Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 1 HPs 39/39 AC 17 FF 13 T 14 CMD 17 Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +4 Init +5 Per +10 (+1 vs. traps, +2 w/familiar)

Eponine seems rather disinterested in the valuables scattered on the table. From time to time she examines an item or two before placing it back on the table. "Sometimes it hardly seems real, the things we saw and fought."

When Wren raises the point of seeing to Orik, she kind of shrugs and nods in agreement at the same time, but says nothing. Apparently, she's in no hurry to rush off to his aid, but agrees it is probably the right thing to do.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter (Weapon Master) 5

Kern nods when Wren mentions Orik. "I agree," he says. "I promised to pay him if he helps us, not have him thrown in jail."

Andoran

HP 57/57, AC- 21 T- 14 FF- 18 CMD- 19, F +6, R +9, W +5, P +10, In +4, AOO +8

Belril rolled his eyes as the group discussed Orik but then became sombre after thinking it over. Frankly, it had been one of the greatest trials within his time at Sandpoint that he had managed not to take amusement in his fate. He did not like or trust the turncoat sellsword, nor did he enjoy how the others seemed to pander to him.

Nevertheless, Belril had once been a slave and could not rationalise Orik's imprisonment. He nodded slowly idly toying with the medallion he had taken from Nualia's body. For some reason he felt loathe to part with it.

I think you grossly overestimate his contribution to the fight Wren... Belril muttered haughtily. But nevertheless; the situation does not sit well with me. Perhaps you should make that your port of call. I however, would like to check on Ameiko. Orik may be a prisoner but i'm sure he has been made comfortable. Ameiko is likely traumatised by what she went through.; i'd like to talk to her.


AC 13, HP 34/34; F+3, R+3, W+5, Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+2

"Remember Belril, Ameiko has been through a lot these last few days. Try to treat her ...softly," the mage says, knowing the halfling's fiery temper that rivaled her own.

"I will deal with Orik, then. If anyone wishes to accompany me, that would be appreciated. We also need to get rid of our spoils. Claim what you want, and we will sell the rest. Does anyone know a friendly merchant in town? We have much to sell, so it would be good to be with someone who could give us a bit of a break. "

DM, I seem to remember Wren met someone who ran a shop a while back that seemed fairly friendly to her. Would she be interested in masterwork and magic weapons?


After Noon Day 1 Total earned XP: 12900

Wren, can you refersh my memory which shop? Also I I think I emailed everyone a document that detailed the locations of Sandpoint, something to use OOC to help you know stuff in character. Feel free to look at that and use info that your character could reasonalble know to help guide your actions in town and your relationships with people. Kern's Sister owns the weapons shop for instance. If anyone needs that again, I think it was made and backed up before my PC went POOF and I can send it again. If you have the Brunt Offereing book its just a rip of all the locations in the book minus DM relevant stuff.


AC 13, HP 34/34; F+3, R+3, W+5, Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+2

Risa, the Varisian, who runs Risa's Place, DM. She runs the magic shop where Wren bought a scroll before. We posted about her on August 1, 2011.


Female Human Lore Oracle 5

Sophy sits quietly in her chair, her knees drawn up under her chin, gazing without interest at the spoils of their efforts spread across the table before them. None of it holds any attraction for her: weapons and armor and souvenirs of things she'd prefer not to remember. "I think Father Zantus should take that book," she says firmly of the text of Lamashtu, "and burn it. And that awful little flying thing's symbol -- perhaps Maver Kesk could break it up and use it to make jewelry? I don't suppose there's anything evil about the obsidian itself, just the way it's carved. As for the weapons and armor, would your sister be able to resell them, Kern?" she asks, almost able to look the older man in the eye.

"I'll go with you, Wren," she offers immediately when the dancer resolves to see Orik freed. One of her few positive memories of the whole ordeal is the moment the armored man turned his sword away from her to fight his former allies. His figure looms large and heroic in her mind, and she is ashamed that she was part of persuading him to return to a town that has rewarded his change of heart by locking him in jail.

The other things she saw outside Thistletop -- the horrible, stunted maze of briars, the goblin that walked through the thorns and burned her with fire, the huge bugbear -- haunt her nightmares, but more than anything else, what has stuck with her are Tsuto's words, as he stood atop the fortress' wall: A mind-witch, he called her. Is that what she is? She has read of witches in far-off Ustalav: hags and children of hags, people who have made bargains with mysterious forces in exchange for power. But she certainly never asked for any of these strange things to happen to her; on the contrary, she has beseeched Desna and anyone else who might be listening to her prayers to make them go away. She hasn't tried to make anything happen since they left Thistletop, but the voices no one else can hear still whisper to her, even in the cathedral, where she ought to be protected.


Male Human Fighter 5
Stats:
Hp's: 51/51; AC: 17/14/13; Fort: +5, Ref: +5, Will: +2; Perc: +10; Init: +4

"I will take these arrows and this sword." Victor picks up the bastard sword and swings it a time or two and then eyeballs it along it's length as one would a pool stick. "It seems more stout than the one I was using. And I shall accompany you as well, Ms. Wren."


AC 13, HP 34/34; F+3, R+3, W+5, Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+2

"Sophy is right about destroying the evil items. If those were to fall into the wrong hands, it could be traced back to us. If no one else wants to go, Sophy, Voctor and I will go sell the extra, after we get Orik taken care of."


After Noon Day 1 Total earned XP: 12900

For a time the group discusses the items spread out on the table, a physical notebook triggering the memories of a hectic and chaotic few days. Belril toys with the silver medallion, the one with the seven point star design, while the spoils are separated. He claims a protective cloak, wrapping it over his shoulders. Eponine takes the Wand Wren hands her, unsure when she will be able to use is shocking touch power but glad to have it should the occasion arise. Victor claims the four arrows Bruthazmus was saving to slay elves and the magical bastard sword. Kern takes the breastplate once worn by Nualia and finds that with some adjustments to the straps it fits well. Sohpy politely declines taking any of the looted treasure, instead offering up the idea that the Book of Lamashtu and the obsidian unholy symbol should be destroyed. Both are left upon the table. That leaves Wren to claim the flame producing wand and the others make her the keeper of the potions. In a large sack the group collect a magic longsword, finely crafted axe, magical returning dagger, a silver tiara and tiny gown, magical leather armor (small), and two well crafted and optimized longbows. Wren, Victor, Kern and Sophy plan to sell them around Sandpoint after they stop by the Garrison and talk with Sargent Blake about Orik's imprisonment. Belril, still not convinced that Orik's intentions are good, decides visiting Amekio is a better use of his time. As the group prepares to split up, Eponine doesn't seem eager to head anywhere. Before anyone can leave Father Zantus enters the room, "Ah good, I see that you all we be getting outside some this morning. The fresh autumn air will do you all some good. Don't forget to be at the town hall after the midday meal."

Eponine already had the Continual Light Medallion, Sophy already had the Silver Dagger, Wren already had the scroll of burning hands cl 3, that leaves 11 PP, 5 GP to be added to the party treasure along with the 550 GP Blake got you for the normal weapons and armor. Wren please note the potions on your sheet. Sophy also has a new 50 charge CLW wand. Belril are you going to wear the medallion or just carry it?


AC 13, HP 34/34; F+3, R+3, W+5, Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+2

I will start the party kitty with the 11 pp and 5 gp, unless someone wants it divided amongst the party equally. I will keep the kitty on my sheet.

I am going to assign the potions to each of you, since it wouldn't make sense for Wren to have all of them. Please write the potions down on your individual sheet.

Kern-Potion of Protection from Evil, Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds
Sophy-Potion of Speak with Animals, Potion of Tree Shape
Belril-Potion of Speak with Animals, Potion of Tree Shape
Victor-Potion of Protection from Evil
Eponine-Potion of Cure Light Wounds
Wren-Potion of Cure Light Wounds

If you don't like the assignments, trading is encouraged, lol.

Wren stands up, and prepares to depart for her busy morning. "Is everyone prepared?"


Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter (Weapon Master) 5
Wren Chavali wrote:
Wren stands up, and prepares to depart for her busy morning. "Is everyone prepared?"

Kern nods as he puts his potions away. "I'll come with you as well."


Male Human Fighter 5
Stats:
Hp's: 51/51; AC: 17/14/13; Fort: +5, Ref: +5, Will: +2; Perc: +10; Init: +4

Victor takes the potion and offers it to Sophy. "Here, Ms. Sophy, you will need this one more than me," he says as he hands it to her. "I am ready. Let us go."


Female Human Lore Oracle 5

"Just a moment," Sophy excuses herself and approaches the priest. "Father Zantus," she says, pulling out the new wand, "I can't accept this. I haven't even paid you back for the old wand."


After Noon Day 1 Total earned XP: 12900

Father Zantus smiles at Sophy, "You have more than earned both of my gifts child. Use them selflessly and Desna will be sure to watch over you." The priest eyes warily the two items of Lamashtu sitting on the breakfast table and asks the group, "What are your intentions with these?


Elven Rogue 3/Ranger (Guide) 1/Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 1 HPs 39/39 AC 17 FF 13 T 14 CMD 17 Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +4 Init +5 Per +10 (+1 vs. traps, +2 w/familiar)

Eponine tilts her head toward Father Zantus when he asks about the items, letting Sophy know she agrees with have him take the items to be destroyed if he is willing and able.


Male Human Fighter 5
Stats:
Hp's: 51/51; AC: 17/14/13; Fort: +5, Ref: +5, Will: +2; Perc: +10; Init: +4
Mythril DM wrote:
Father Zantus smiles at Sophy, "You have more than earned both of my gifts child. Use them selflessly and Desna will be sure to watch over you." The priest eyes warily the two items of Lamashtu sitting on the breakfast table and asks the group, "What are your intentions with these?

"Sophy mentioned destroying them. Which sounds perfectly fine to me. Would you be willing to help us with that, Father?"


Female Human Lore Oracle 5

"The book should be burned ... or whatever is best to do to make sure it's detroyed," Sophy agrees firmly. "The unholy symbol -- we didn't know if it would be safe to break it up for use in jewelry. Once it's lost its shape, would the obsidian itself retain any taint?" She shudders a little, recalling the depravity of the horrible little imp and the thoughts and memories that had flooded her mind.


AC 13, HP 34/34; F+3, R+3, W+5, Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+2

Wren agrees with the others. "Get rid of it. After all the evil we saw down there, and in the fort, a little less evil in the world would make me feel a bit better."


After Noon Day 1 Total earned XP: 12900

The Priest comes closer to the table and utters a soft prayer while he studies the two items. After a moment he says, "I agree the symbol is most unholy, with a taint of evil magic. It has undoubtably been used in many profane and evil acts. I indeed will take it and destroy it. The book seems ordinary enough." He picks it up and flips through the pages, scanning them with a furrowed brow. "I can not read the language of the text, it seems to be the speech of the demonic. Most likely the liturgy and prayers of those who dedicate their hearts to the Mother of Monsters. These woodcut illustrations are interesting, they seem to detail numerous types of creatures with emphasis on how they kill. Perhaps you should hang on to this, if you can find a way to translate the text it might reveal a great deal to us. Knowing what the worshipers of Lamashtu know about her foul creations could help save lives".


Male Human Fighter 5
Stats:
Hp's: 51/51; AC: 17/14/13; Fort: +5, Ref: +5, Will: +2; Perc: +10; Init: +4

Victor nods, "Very well, Father Zantus." Victor takes the book back from the priest. "I shall hold on to it unless one of you wish to." He offers, holding it up for any takers. If there are none, Victor will place it within his pack.


Female Human Lore Oracle 5

Sophy sighs, not looking forward to spending more time studying things that make her shudder in revulsion. "If you believe it might be helpful, Father, I can try to translate it. I'll take it back to the library at Sabyl's, Victor, after we've seen Orik freed."


Male Human Fighter 5
Stats:
Hp's: 51/51; AC: 17/14/13; Fort: +5, Ref: +5, Will: +2; Perc: +10; Init: +4

"Very good then." He hands her the book. "Alright, let us be off." Victor will then lead the way toward the prison.


After Noon Day 1 Total earned XP: 12900

Sophy, Victor, Wren, are going to the Garrison on behalf of Orik and then to try and sell the loot. Belril will be going to look after Ameiko at the Rusty Dragon. Eponine are you going with Belril, the others, or do you have something different you want to do during the morning?


Elven Rogue 3/Ranger (Guide) 1/Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 1 HPs 39/39 AC 17 FF 13 T 14 CMD 17 Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +4 Init +5 Per +10 (+1 vs. traps, +2 w/familiar)

Eponine will go with Belril to the Rusty Dragon.


After Noon Day 1 Total earned XP: 12900

The Heroes of Sandpoint leave the cathedral and head their separate ways. As you move thorough the streets many concerned people stop to ask after your health, or express their thanks to you. It may have been a few days, but your presence out and about has set the gossip-rumor mill off again in full speed. Soon everywhere you go citizens are talking about the Glassworks, the Goblins, and the rescue.

Eponine and Belril enter the quite common room of the Rusty Dragon. Bethana is sweeping the floors, and a few early risers are siting at a table enjoying fresh bread, fruit, and juice. When the halfling sees you enter she drops her broom and rushes to give Eponine a big hug. "Ah at last, I thank you thank thank thank you for bringing Ameiko home. Come in, sit, let me get you something hot to eat. "

The rest of you find your way over to the Garrison and find Sheriff Hemlock is back and is barking some orders to a dozen new guards. it is obvious that they returned last night and he is not pleased that they are not getting up to speed on the procedures he uses in Sandpoint, compared to the regulations of Magnimar. With a shout he calls out, "Dismissed!". The twelve confused looking soldiers scatter to find their posts and get to work. Seeing you his demeanor softens and he comes over, "Ah, it is good to see you all well again. Sargent Blake gave me a full report last night, Good work I knew you would be superb special deputies." What can I do for you, I thought we were meeting with the Mayor this afternoon.


AC 13, HP 34/34; F+3, R+3, W+5, Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+2

Sergeant Blake meeting:

Spoiler:
"Meeting with the Mayor? Perfect! We need you and he to drop any charges against Orik. If he hadn't joined us against the goblins and the demon, I don' think we would have been successful in our mission, to save the town," Wren adds the last four words and speaks them very slowly for effect. "He could be quite an asset to the guard, especially seeing the young soldiers you are commanding now.


Elven Rogue 3/Ranger (Guide) 1/Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 1 HPs 39/39 AC 17 FF 13 T 14 CMD 17 Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +4 Init +5 Per +10 (+1 vs. traps, +2 w/familiar)

Eponine hugs Bethana back warmly. "It is good to be home again. Bethana, do you know Belril? He was intrumental in helping us get Ameiko back."

Once they are seated, she'll ask "How is Ameiko doing? Is she here?"


Female Human Lore Oracle 5

"'She'" Sophy quietly corrects Wren, nudging her with an elbow. "Our mayor here in Sandpoint, Kendra Deverin, is a woman. Yes, sheriff," she addresses Belor Hemlock, "there must have been some sort of misunderstanding. We would never have rescued Ameiko or made it back to town without Orik's help. He's the real hero. He shouldn't be in jail!" Diplomacy 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27


Male Human Fighter 5
Stats:
Hp's: 51/51; AC: 17/14/13; Fort: +5, Ref: +5, Will: +2; Perc: +10; Init: +4

"I cannot but agree, Sheriff. I know not of what crime that has cause for his arrest but he was quite the straw that broke the goblins back, I say."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19 Aid another


After Noon Day 1 Total earned XP: 12900

Sheriff Hemlock puts his hands up as Wren, Sophy, and Victor start to insist Orik be freed. "Whoa there. I am sure you are all convinced this fellow is a good man but, he, by his own admission, was in league with one who plotted the goblin raid upon Sandpoint, looted the Boneyard of the interned remains of Father Tobyn, murdered Lonjiku Kaijitsu and kidnapped Ameiko. He claims to renounce his allegiance, but that dose not absolve him of the crimes. A rider has already been sent to Magnimar to summon a court Justice and mister Vancaskerkin will have his day in court. I am sure your testimony will be appreciated when the time comes. Until then, he is to be held in the jail."

*************

Bethana clasps Belril's hand and then pulls him into a tight embrace, "Yes of course I recognize you. You have been here with Shelalu before, and Ameiko has told me all about your daring rescue." The halfing maid directs you to a table, urging you both to sit, "Sorry, Ameiko is not here today, she hasn't been here much since you brought her back. She is a bit torn up about her brothers involvement in things. She and her father were not close, but she never wished him dead. Poor dear has a lot on her heart theses days."


Female Human Lore Oracle 5
Mythril DM wrote:
Sheriff Hemlock puts his hands up as Wren, Sophy, and Victor start to insist Orik be freed. "Whoa there. I am sure you are all convinced this fellow is a good man but, he, by his own admission, was in league with one who plotted the goblin raid upon Sandpoint, looted the Boneyard of the interned remains of Father Tobyn, murdered Lonjiku Kaijitsu and kidnapped Ameiko. He claims to renounce his allegiance, but that dose not absolve him of the crimes. A rider has already been sent to Magnimar to summon a court Justice and mister Vancaskerkin will have his day in court. I am sure your testimony will be appreciated when the time comes. Until then, he is to be held in the jail."

"Then I'm staying with him," Sophy announces defiantly. "He was going to just leave and not help us rescue Ameiko because he was afraid of what would happen to him back in Sandpoint. I told him Sandpoint wouldn't treat him like that, and he agreed to help us get Ameiko out of that awful place. You've made me a liar, Sheriff Hemlock. If he's going to be kept behind bars, I'll stay there, too; it's my fault he's here instead of walking free across Varisia -- and Ameiko still imprisoned and all of us probably dead fighting to get to her. Take me to Orik; I have to apologize to him."


Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter (Weapon Master) 5

"Surely his later actions help exonerate his earlier allegiances," Kern tells the sheriff. "He may have been working with those other people, but I don't think he actually did most of those actions himself, did he? Lonjiku was murdered by Tsuto, wasn't he? The fact of the matter is, we would have died if he hadn't helped us. Without him, Ameiko would be dead and Nualia would be preparing to attack Sandpoint."


AC 13, HP 34/34; F+3, R+3, W+5, Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+2

Sigh...I,don't believe what I'm about to say, but... "I'll stay here with Sophy as well. She is right...he could have left and been saved from all this, but we convinced him to stay. He is not a true villain here."

2,951 to 3,000 of 3,876 << first < prev | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Desna's Chosen All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.