Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Desna's Chosen

Game Master MythrilDragon


201 to 250 of 3,904 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Female Human Lore Oracle 5

"Vernah's," Sophy replies with a tad more resolve. She can't imagine the glamorous dancer picking through the mixed goods at the Sandpoint Boutique. She glances around at Eponine to see if the elf woman is interested in their shopping expedition as well.


Male Human Fighter 5
Stats:
Hp's: 51/51; AC: 17/14/13; Fort: +5, Ref: +5, Will: +2; Perc: +10; Init: +4

Victor gives up and turns away from the strange man, "Alright then. I am off. I guess we will all meet again at dinner this evening. Good day to you all." With that, Victor takes his leave.


AC 13, HP 34/34; F+3, R+3, W+5, Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+2

"Vernah's, it is then," Wren claps her hands excitedly, having a new mission to take her mind off of the fact that she was now alone in the town, after her friends had to flee.

She turns to the female wearing the leather armor. Are you interested in coming along with us? I doubt the theater would look friendly upon dusty old armor."


Elven Rogue 3/Ranger (Guide) 1/Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 1 HPs 39/39 AC 17 FF 13 T 14 CMD 17 Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +4 Init +5 Per +10 (+1 vs. traps, +2 w/familiar)
Sophy Cassell wrote:
"Vernah's," Sophy replies with a tad more resolve. She can't imagine the glamorous dancer picking through the mixed goods at the Sandpoint Boutique. She glances around at Eponine to see if the elf woman is interested in their shopping expedition as well.

Absolutely!


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700
Victor Montoya wrote:
Victor gives up and turns away from the strange man, "Alright then. I am off. I guess we will all meet again at dinner this evening. Good day to you all." With that, Victor takes his leave.

Is there anything in particular you want to do, a place you want to go or a person you'd like to see? Just waiting on seeing what you and Brock want to do before moving on.


Male Human Fighter 5
Stats:
Hp's: 51/51; AC: 17/14/13; Fort: +5, Ref: +5, Will: +2; Perc: +10; Init: +4

Best be prepared for tomorrow. Who knows what kind of assignment Sheriff Hemlock has for us tomorrow. If it involves defending an oncoming swarm of even more dirty, rotten, wretched goblins, I best be ready. Victor decides to pay a visit to Savah's Armory, to see if she has some arrows in stock.


*bump?*


Male Half-Orc

Brock looks at the token of his new post. Funny, this would have helped when I was growing up. Nobody looking out for me then...Now, I must not let anyone else suffer like I did.

Brock bids farewell to the other "deputies" and goes admire the new church since he did not have a chance during the ceremony. He also visits the orphanage and tries to play games with the kids and talk to them about always going down the right path. He buys them a delicious lunch, spending 2 of his 5 platinum pieces. When time comes, he heads to the theater.


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

With out looking, Celdis wipes the spot on his livery that Victor touched, "Well, I suppose that is going to leave a stain." With short bow the manservant then turns and leaves.

The group splits up eager to see some of Sandpoint before joining up at the dinner hour. Sophy leads Wren and Eponine down Main Street and through the market square, where despite last nights events, a group has gathered for the Moonday Farmers Market. As they pass though the carts of fresh veggies and produce someone calls out, "Look, the heroes of Sandpoint, Hurrah, Hurrah, Hurrah!" The people gathered shout three times and swarm over, patting the ladies on the back. They block the way through the market as they ask all kinds of questions about what happened and how they defeated the Goblins.

Victor strolls over towards Savah's to check out the ammunition in stock when he is knocked into by an attractive young woman. She was exiting the house marked with the strange painting of a pillbug on it preoccupied with a dark glass vial that she held tightly in her hand. Starteled she says, "Hey watch where you're walking buddy." Looking up she sees him and a look of recognition washes over her face, "UH, umm..sorry. Your one of the men who stopped the Goblins last night, right. You must be very brave."

Brock follows after father Zantus who hearing the Half-orc behind him stops allowing Brock to catch-up. [b/]"It is good to see you back in town, Brock. I have missed our conversations while you have been away. It is indeed a blessing that Desna has brought you home to us. Come tell me what you have been doing with yourself."[/b] The priest walks along Brock as they head towards the cathedral.


Female Human Lore Oracle 5
Mythril DM wrote:
The group splits up eager to see some of Sandpoint before joining up at the dinner hour. Sophy leads Wren and Eponine down Main Street and through the market square, where despite last nights events, a group has gathered for the Moonday Farmers Market. As they pass though the carts of fresh veggies and produce someone calls out, "Look, the heroes of Sandpoint, Hurrah, Hurrah, Hurrah!" The people gathered shout three times and swarm over, patting the ladies on the back. They block the way through the market as they ask all kinds of questions about what happened and how they defeated the Goblins.

Sophy blushes furiously at the attention and seems to shrink between the two other women, deflecting all praise to them and insisting that she hadn't done anything, really.


Male Human Fighter 5
Stats:
Hp's: 51/51; AC: 17/14/13; Fort: +5, Ref: +5, Will: +2; Perc: +10; Init: +4
Mythril DM wrote:
With out looking, Celdis wipes the spot on his livery that Victor touched, "Well, I suppose that is going to leave a stain." With short bow the manservant then turns and leaves.

Lol!

Quote:
Victor strolls over towards Savah's to check out the ammunition in stock when he is knocked into by an attractive young woman. She was exiting the house marked with the strange painting of a pillbug on it preoccupied with a dark glass vial that she held tightly in her hand. Starteled she says, "Hey watch where you're walking buddy." Looking up she sees him and a look of recognition washes over her face, "UH, umm..sorry. Your one of the men who stopped the Goblins last night, right. You must be very brave."

Gathering himself after being blindsided, Victor's anger almost got the better of him until he noticed who it was that ran into him. And boy did he notice. "Who me?" He responds 'innocently'. "Noooo! It was nothing, truly. I was just doing what any other good samaritan would have done." he says with false modesty and then remembers he hasn't introduced himself, "Where are my manners! Hello, my name is Victor Montoya, to whom do I have the pleasure of 'bumping' into?" He says with a suave smile.


AC 13, HP 34/34; F+3, R+3, W+5, Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+2

"It was nothing at all. We just tried to help as best as we could. Your two locals here did most of the heavy lifting," Wren said, making sure the quieter two got their fair share of attention as well.


Elven Rogue 3/Ranger (Guide) 1/Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 1 HPs 39/39 AC 17 FF 13 T 14 CMD 17 Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +4 Init +5 Per +10 (+1 vs. traps, +2 w/familiar)

Tears start rolling down Eponine's cheeks. He was right. After decades of living the way I did, Sarenrae was willing to offer me redemption.

Eponine will engage the crowd. She'll tell stories about the fight, offering high praise to the others in the fight and especially the sheriff. She'll let kids hold the rapier she fought with (closely supervising them). She'll heap praise on the craftsmen of the town that contributed. If he hadn't have put such care into forging this blade, it would have shattered when I parried that blow and that would have been it for me! And If she hadn't tanned this armor and put these studs here, that dogslicer would have been the end of me!

When things calm down and they make it to the clothing store, Eponine will take one of the platinum pieces out of the sack. She'll carefully unfold the cloth holding 14 silver coins, each one a momento of a time in her life when an event or encounter changed the course of her life, and adds the coin to the collection.


Male Half-Orc
Mythril DM wrote:
"It is good to see you back in town, Brock. I have missed our conversations while you have been away. It is indeed a blessing that Desna has brought you home to us. Come tell me what you have been doing with yourself." The priest walks along Brock as they head towards the cathedral.

"Father, not too much I am proud of in these past few years, I'm afraid to say. I guess I came back to Sandpoint, trying to find redemption. Killing these goblins, helping the town, serving as a deputy...I hope it helps. I'm think on the right road."


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

The ladies entertain the crowd for a bit, enjoying the celebrity status that they seemed to have earned after last nights attack. Eponine was a particular hit with the children as she regales them with the "gory" details of the fight. Eventually, they peal away from the market and head to the seamstress's shop, followed by a few eager kids pleading with Eponine to tell them the story one more time. As they enter the quaint clothing shop, a bell over the door chimes altering Rynshinn to their arrival. "Just a moment," she calls from the back. Sophy, Wren, and Eponine begin to browse and a moment latter, a smiling half-elf with sad eyes appears from behind a curtained off back room saying, "Ah, Sophy it is so good to see you again. Have you come to admire the blue velvet dress again? I know you have been strolling past my window just to peak at it. I just brewed a fresh pot of tea, would you and your friends care for some? Then you can tell me all about your brave adventures last night" The seamstress's pleasant smile puts everyone at ease.

Victor puts on the charm and it seems to be working. "I am know as Shayliss, Vic, and I am soooo glad I bumped into you. I see you wear the towns seal, that must mean that you are now a deputy of the watch. In these dangerous times, you would be a kind officer of law and walk me back to my fathers shop woudln't you? A girl can never be too safe and what better protection than a decorated hero and watchman."

Father Zantus listens to Brock and says, "With Desna watching over you there is always a chance for luck. Yes, Brock I saw you in the crowd and I saw the butterfly land upon you. It is a sign that good fortune is coming your way. All you have to do is let go of the past and make room for the future. I must hurry back to the cathedral to prepare for a dedication ceremony. We have decided to convene it later this afternoon for a small select audience. Would you care to attend? I could use your help moving some pews around as well."


AC 13, HP 34/34; F+3, R+3, W+5, Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+2

"Well, that makes it easy. Sophy, you're up first. Go grab that dress and try it on!" Wren clasps her hands together excitedly.


Male Human Fighter 5
Stats:
Hp's: 51/51; AC: 17/14/13; Fort: +5, Ref: +5, Will: +2; Perc: +10; Init: +4
Mythril DM wrote:
"I am know as Shayliss, Vic, and I am soooo glad I bumped into you. I see you wear the towns seal, that must mean that you are now a deputy of the watch. In these dangerous times, you would be a kind officer of law and walk me back to my fathers shop woudln't you? A girl can never be too safe and what better protection than a decorated hero and watchman."

"It is truly an honor to meet a beauty such as yourself, Miss Shayliss." He tells her as he gently takes her hand and kisses the top of it. "Yes, the Sheriff deputized us just this morning and it would be my pleasure to walk you back to your father's shop." He then offers his arm for her to take. "You are right, mylady, in times like these we 'deputies' must do what we can to protect the fine, fine, citizens of Sandpoint." Victor says with a wink. "So, what is one as lovely as you, doing out and about on this marvelous day?!"


Female Human Lore Oracle 5

"Oh... oh no... I couldn't...," Sophy stammers, but she lets herself be pushed insistently toward the blue dress. When her hands first touch it, she gasps quietly. "Oh, it's so soft," she murmurs. "But, really, I couldn't. Just to wear one night? It's too wasteful." She looks back at the other women, hoping for encouragement, as Rynshinn escorts her toward a curtained-off area in the back of the shop for changing.


AC 13, HP 34/34; F+3, R+3, W+5, Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+2

"Sophy, my dear, when is the next time someone is going to give you 5 platinum for a shopping spree? Enjoy it while it lasts. Treat yourself, you did a good thing today."


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

Rynshinn smiles at Sophy, "Dear, you have been a good friend to me since mother passed. And, after last night, you are a hero. Please, take the dress as a gift from me to you."

Victory is charmed by the lady's smile, "Oh, just out on some errands for the shop. My father runs the Sandpoint General Store, come its this way." She takes Victor by the arm and leads him off. As they pass people on the street, many wave or come up to say thank you. Shayliss make soy smiles at other attractive women along the way as if to point out I got him and you didn't.


Male Human Fighter 5
Stats:
Hp's: 51/51; AC: 17/14/13; Fort: +5, Ref: +5, Will: +2; Perc: +10; Init: +4

"This way it is, then. Lead the way, mylady!" As they both head toward the shop, Victor will acknowledge the passers-by with a wave of his own or a response of "It was nothing."


Female Human Lore Oracle 5

"Oh, no, I must pay for it," Sophy responds. "I can, really! There was a man yesterday at the festival, and those two helped save him from the goblins." She nods to Eponine and Wren. "He sent a man this morning who gave us each money. I don't know why me. I guess I was just there in Church Street, and he thought I was with them." She falters a little. "But I can pay for it."


AC 13, HP 34/34; F+3, R+3, W+5, Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+2

"Never pass up a gift, Sophy. Besides, I am sure there is something in town that you could find to spend that money on."


Female Human Lore Oracle 5

"What about you two?" Sophy asks, a bit anxious that Sandpoint won't have anything grand enough for the more well-traveled women. "Is there anything here you can wear to the theater tonight? You should wear something bright and colorful," she says to Wren. "It's odd your name is Wren; they're such plain brown little birds. I read a book once about Vudra by someone who traveled there, and it said they have birds there with long tailfeathers of every color: blue and green and purple and gold. If you were to be named after a bird, that's the kind of bird you should be named after," she falters shyly.


Elven Rogue 3/Ranger (Guide) 1/Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 1 HPs 39/39 AC 17 FF 13 T 14 CMD 17 Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +4 Init +5 Per +10 (+1 vs. traps, +2 w/familiar)

Don't concern yourself with the gift offered. After all, you did get save the whole shop from burning to the ground, perhaps with her in it! As far as something for us, perhaps something conservative. she says, but the dresses she starts looking at closely are among the selections close to scandelous.


AC 13, HP 34/34; F+3, R+3, W+5, Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+2

"I've never really thought about it, Sophy. I do tend toward bright colors, though, mostly reds generally. How about you, Eppy? Wren asks these questions as she rifles through the racks of clothing, looking for that particular something, unless she picks a couple of crimson dresses, and trots to the changing rooms to try them out.


Male Half-Orc
Mythril DM wrote:
Father Zantus listens to Brock and says, "With Desna watching over you there is always a chance for luck. Yes, Brock I saw you in the crowd and I saw the butterfly land upon you. It is a sign that good fortune is coming your way. All you have to do is let go of the past and make room for the future. I must hurry back to the cathedral to prepare for a dedication ceremony. We have decided to convene it later this afternoon for a small select audience. Would you care to attend? I could use your help moving some pews around as...

"Sure, Father, whatever you need. Just need to stop by the orphanage first." As Bones leaves, he thinks, Is Father Zantus right? Was the butterfly really a good omen? Or was he just saying that to get me to move some furniture around?...No, Brock, learn to trust in people! Brock dismisses his doubts and spends the day at the orphanage and later stops by for the dedication ceremony.


Elven Rogue 3/Ranger (Guide) 1/Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 1 HPs 39/39 AC 17 FF 13 T 14 CMD 17 Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +4 Init +5 Per +10 (+1 vs. traps, +2 w/familiar)

Oh, I don't know. We'll just have to see... Eponine will proceed to try on a third of the dresses in the store, relying on the other two to select the most appropriate one.


AC 13, HP 34/34; F+3, R+3, W+5, Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+2

Once the three of them were satisfied with their purchases, Wren leads the others outside. "Now what ladies? We have some time until this evening. My troupe left post haste so I really don't have anythign to do right now."


Elven Rogue 3/Ranger (Guide) 1/Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 1 HPs 39/39 AC 17 FF 13 T 14 CMD 17 Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +4 Init +5 Per +10 (+1 vs. traps, +2 w/familiar)

I'm curious as to how the goblins got into town to begin with. I thought there were better defenses than that. Maybe we could ask around a little?


Female Human Lore Oracle 5

"They could have come across the southern bridge," Sophy offers doubtfully, "but how did they make it all the way Uptown without anyone sounding an alarm? I know everyone was distracted by the festival, but they weren't exactly sneaky."

RPG Superstar 2008 Top 16

Rynshinn wraps of the dress's that the girls purchase, at half price because of their celebrity status. Outside they contemplate the goblin attack and recall that most of the attackers were coming from the north, while a smaller group assaulted the square from the south with a burning wagon.

Victor and Shayliss arrive at the shop, but noone seems to be there and the door is closed. She quickly opens the door and ushers Victor in saying, "My father must have gone to get help, we have had trouble with rats in celler. Jeez, I hope a goblin hasn't gotten into our store room." She seems visbibly shaken by the thought and clutches tightly to her new found hero.

Brock leaves the priest with a promise to return and heads over the the Turandarok Academy. The children are a bit scared of him when he arrives but once he starts a game of Topple the Giant, taking on the role of Giant, they warm up to him quickly. After a catered lunch, the children are sad to see them go and make them promise to take up the headmasters offer of a room. With hugs all around, he waves good buy and heads back up to the church to help with the dedication.

Wren & Eponine

Spoiler:
The regular retail price of the dresses in the shop run from 1sp to 75gp. You can get one at half that, just mark off how much you spend and add the dress to your Sheet with the value listed in (). Thanks

Brock

Spoiler:
2 pp is way over spending for a lunch for the kids. you can get it for 11gp. Of your 5pp that would leave 3pp and 9gp. Of course if you want to donate the rest to the orphanage you can do that too and mark off 2pp. Let me know


Female Human Lore Oracle 5

Just clutching the package with the blue velvet dress in it seems to make Sophy more bold. "Well, there are two things we could ask about: Who was in the gatehouse on the north road during the festival? Or whose wagon was it that the goblins set fire to? That might give us a hint which way they came in."


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

Wren, Sophy, and Eponine:

If you want to spend the next d4 hours canvasing the town to find out the answers to these questions each of you can make a Diplomacy Check


AC 13, HP 34/34; F+3, R+3, W+5, Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+2

Of course the, 'exotic' Wren is going to buy one of the more expensive dresses! Added to profile.

Listening to Sophy, Wren immediately realized the girl has a head full of sense. "Good thinking Sophy. We've still some time to kill, so you ladies fancy a bit of a look around. We could check the gatehouse, double back to inspect the wagon, and see if we could find the owner. Of course, I;d bet it was stolen and the owner will soon show up anyway."

Diplomacy 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700
Wren Chavali wrote:

Of course the, 'exotic' Wren is going to buy one of the more expensive dresses! Added to profile.

Besure to put the value of the dress the actual cost vs the 1/2 price that you paid for it.


Female Human Lore Oracle 5

Diplomacy: Aid Another 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Sophy is too tongue-tied to approach the townsfolk with any effectiveness; she tries to help by using her knowledge of the local scene to direct the other two, but as she keeps second-guessing her instincts, that isn't overly helpful either.


Male Half-Orc
MythrilDragon wrote:
Brock leaves the priest with a promise to return and heads over the the Turandarok Academy. The children are a bit scared of him when he arrives but once he starts a game of Topple the Giant, taking on the role of Giant, they warm up to him quickly. After a catered lunch, the children are sad to see them go and make them promise to take up the headmasters offer of a room. With hugs all around, he waves good buy and heads back up to the church to help with the dedication.

Bones enjoys his time playing with the kids and on his way out, donates the remaining platinum pieces left over after the meal to the Academy for the kids. With his spirits raised and his past life forgotten, at least for now, he heads over to the dedication ceremony.


Male Human Fighter 5
Stats:
Hp's: 51/51; AC: 17/14/13; Fort: +5, Ref: +5, Will: +2; Perc: +10; Init: +4

"A goblin! I, Victor Montoya, will not allow some worthless goblin take residence here without suffering the consequences! Their kind have done enough to Sandpoint already!" he says with poison in his tone. "Do not fret, mylady. If the vile creature is indeed here, it will be the last mistake it makes, I promise." Making sure Shayliss is safely behind him, Victor draws his rapier preparing to eliminate any goblin threat.


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700
Brock AKA "Bones" wrote:


Bones enjoys his time playing with the kids and on his way out, donates the remaining platinum pieces left over after the meal to the Academy for the kids. With his spirits raised and his past life forgotten, at least for now, he heads over to the dedication ceremony.

Are you donating all 5 pp (less lunch) or just 2pp?


Male Half-Orc
Mythril DM wrote:
Are you donating all 5 pp (less lunch) or just 2pp?

All.


Elven Rogue 3/Ranger (Guide) 1/Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 1 HPs 39/39 AC 17 FF 13 T 14 CMD 17 Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +4 Init +5 Per +10 (+1 vs. traps, +2 w/familiar)

Eponine's Diplomacy 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

The ladies start to scourer Sandpoint looking for anyone who might have know who owned the wagon or who might have been working the north gate. After four hours they find themselves at the gatehouse speaking to the guard on duty. An frustrated looking fellow named Tobias tells you, "Chaddik, was on duty last night but no one has seen him since before the Goblins attacked. Looks like the yellow bellied coward ran off when the fighting began. Unless the foul little Gobbos grabbed him, either way I got stuck covering his watch tonight."

Victor edges towards the door that Shayliss indicates leads to the storage cellar. He opens the door, and descends the narrow stairs with his weapon at the ready. Below he finds a small chamber, dimly lit by an oil lamp resting on a desk covered in ledger papers. Aside from the desk there several creates staked in the room, overstuffed shelves lining the walls, and a simple canvas cot with a thick blanket in the corner. From behind him Shayliss whispers, "It seems to be safe, but you...you are so brave." She slips down the stairs and embraces Victor, turning him she leans in offering her puckered lips up for a kiss.

Brock returns to the church and helps Father Zantus with some last minute preparations for the dedication rituals. The church leaders and dignitaries arrive but before the ceremony can begin Naffer Vosk, the deformed grave tender, comes lurching into the main cathedral, "Brothers, sisters...it is awful, the grave of Father Tobyn has been defiled!"

Gather info time frame 1d4 ⇒ 4


Female Human Lore Oracle 5

Does Sophy know anything about Chaddik the guard? Knowledge (local) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Male Human Fighter 5
Stats:
Hp's: 51/51; AC: 17/14/13; Fort: +5, Ref: +5, Will: +2; Perc: +10; Init: +4

Shocked and surprised at Shayliss's offer, "Miss Shayliss, this is..." was all he could manage as he drops his rapier, takes his hands and places them to where her face rests between them, and gives in to her offer.


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700
Sophy Cassell wrote:
Does Sophy know anything about Chaddik the guard? Knowledge (local) 1d20+6

Not much, just that he tended to keep to himself and lived in apartment near the docks

RPG Superstar 2008 Top 16

Victor Montoya wrote:

Shocked and surprised at Shayliss's offer, "Miss Shayliss, this is..." was all he could manage as he drops his rapier, takes his hands and places them to where her face rests between them, and gives in to her offer.

Her kiss is warm and inviting and soon Victors hands stray from her face and his touch is not unwelcome. Shayliss pushes him back until he is force to sit upon the cot. She undoes the ribbons to her dress, the top falling and exposing her ample bosom. Flushed with passion, Victor is suddenly overwhelmed with a feeling of panic as a deep voice from the top of the stair bellows, "WHAT DEBAUCHERY IS THIS? Who are you who would DARE to take the innocence of my daughter?" Shayliss whirls around trying to cover herself and shrieks, "Papa?"


Female Human Lore Oracle 5

"He lived ... lives down by the docks," Sophy says uneasily. "Maybe we should go check on him."

If Wren or Eponine is more Perceptive than Sophy, maybe one of them could check for signs of a struggle around the guardhouse? Or for goblin tracks?


Elven Rogue 3/Ranger (Guide) 1/Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 1 HPs 39/39 AC 17 FF 13 T 14 CMD 17 Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +4 Init +5 Per +10 (+1 vs. traps, +2 w/familiar)

Does Eponine see any signs that the gate was forced, or a fight took place here?

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20


AC 13, HP 34/34; F+3, R+3, W+5, Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+2

"Let's go check this fella out!"

Wren is not perceptive at all.

201 to 250 of 3,904 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Desna's Chosen All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.