Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Desna's Chosen

Game Master MythrilDragon


2,401 to 2,450 of 4,063 << first < prev | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | next > last >>

Mid Morning Day 2 Total earned XP: 15,000

Begin Round 7

Sophy trots off the bridge ready if any of the remaining foes should turn their attention to her.

The archers fire again, unable to see Kern beyond the walls of their stockade all three take a shot at the elf, whom Sophy is now behind. One of the arrows comes close, but fate is on Eponine's side and she avoids yet another barrage of arrows. At the other tower the cackling goblin there, tosses another smoking gourd over the wall. The rotting pumpkin splits apart on the halfling's head covering him in hot burning oil that splashes about him burning the goblin and goblin dog that are in his vicinity.

Goblin 2 vs Eponine 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 - 4 = 4
Goblin 11 vs Eponine 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 - 4 = 19
Goblin 12 vs Eponine 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 - 4 = 2

Goblin 13 vs Berli; ranged touch 1d20 - 7 ⇒ (20) - 7 = 13
Fire Damage 1d6 ⇒ 6

Victor, Eponine, Belril (ON FIRE)...are up

MAP


Elven Rogue 3/Ranger (Guide) 1/Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 1 HPs 39/39 AC 17 FF 13 T 14 CMD 17 Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +4 Init +5 Per +10 (+1 vs. traps, +2 w/familiar)

Eponine will try to finish off the dog in front of her.

To hit 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Damage 1d10 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1

Edit: I doubt that's enough damage, so she'll stay put and try again next round.

Liberty's Edge

HP 57/57, AC- 21 T- 14 FF- 18 CMD- 19, F +6, R +9, W +5, P +10, In +4, AOO +8

Belril manages to avoid any further damage and isn't quite set ablaze. He thinks he looks rather dashing, singed as he is and still heroically battling the foul goblin dog before him,

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25 DC15 check to not be on fire

Will wait to see if i'm overruled etc. as my action will depend on if i'm on fire or not...


AC 13, HP 41/41; F+5, R+5, W+7 Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+3

If you are on fire, I was taught to stop, drop, and roll, lol...


Male Human Fighter 6
Stats:
Hp's: 64/64; AC: 18/14/13; Fort: +6, Ref: +6, Will: +4; Perc: +10; Init: +4

As the goblin seems to withstand Wren's firey spell, Victor fires again hoping to finish it off.

Longbow w/PB & DA: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Damage w/PB & DA: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


Mid Morning Day 2 Total earned XP: 15,000
Belril Leokas wrote:

Belril manages to avoid any further damage and isn't quite set ablaze. He thinks he looks rather dashing, singed as he is and still heroically battling the foul goblin dog before him,

1d20+8 DC15 check to not be on fire

Will wait to see if i'm overruled etc. as my action will depend on if i'm on fire or not...

This will put you out, it takes a full round action but you will avoid an additional 1d6 damage.

Liberty's Edge

HP 57/57, AC- 21 T- 14 FF- 18 CMD- 19, F +6, R +9, W +5, P +10, In +4, AOO +8

Screw that, I have fearless as a class feature for a reason.

Pointing to the goblin that caught him with the flaming projectile- Belril makes a cutting motion across his own throat, glaring his emnity at the little vermin.

Its not an demoralise attempt, just a bit of fluff in there. Hes not likely to be impressed with Belril's -1 intimidate modifier but you never know...

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3 Intimidate

Still alight from the liquid fire coating him, Belril nevertheless relentlessly assaults the goblin dog before him, the sounds of his club thwacking against its skull contrasted against the sizzling of his burnt flesh.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Mid Morning Day 2 Total earned XP: 15,000

Victor easily snipes the last goblin on the southern end of the bridge killing it with a well placed arrow in the neck. Eponine nicks the goblin dog with the tip of her blade, its looks ragged but it still lives. Belril becomes an swirling inferno as he ignores the pain of the sticky flaming goo on him and smashes his staff into the goblin dog's head killing it as the flames flicker.

The once mounted goblin on the ground crawls up to its knees and pleads with Kern, "No smash me no smash me!"

The goblin dog turns and runs from the elf before it.

Goblin 10; surrenders
Goblin dog 4; withdraws to V16

Kern and Wren are up..


Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter (Weapon Master) 5

Kern looks down at the pleading goblin and grimaces. "Pathetic," he says. He switches his flail to hold in one hand and slams the goblin on the top of the head with his free fist to knock the pathetic beast out.

He provokes an AoO from the goblin, but if the goblin knows what's good for him, he won't take it. :)
Unarmed strike, Power Attack (against prone target): 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 8 - 2 = 15
Damage: 1d3 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 4 = 9 nonlethal

AC 17; HP 22/45


AC 13, HP 41/41; F+5, R+5, W+7 Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+3

Turning to see that it was indeed Victor that had helped save Wren's bacon, the fiery wizard gives perhaps the closest to a compliment she had ever given him. "Victor, you aren't nearly as terrible with that bow as you used to be. Thanks for the help! Now do you think that bridge can support both our weight if we were to cross and help the others?"

She looks to the other side, and sees the halfling running around on fire. Hell, just look over there...that little maniac's went and set himself ablaze! They are going to get routed wtihout us."


Male Human Fighter 6
Stats:
Hp's: 64/64; AC: 18/14/13; Fort: +6, Ref: +6, Will: +4; Perc: +10; Init: +4

"I know it will support one of us, because I was on it. You go ahead. I will cover for you and be along shortly." He says, as he peers toward the goblin in the tower.


AC 13, HP 41/41; F+5, R+5, W+7 Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+3

Upon hearing Victor's warning, Wren double moves onto the bridge, trying to help the others.


Female Human Lore Oracle 5

Sophy shrieks with alarm as Belril goes up in flames, but she can think of nothing to do to put him out other than to push him over the cliff into the sea. Instead, she takes the opportunity to pick her way squeamishly through the corpses to take cover against the wall of the fortress itself, where she hopes the goblins' arrows -- and conflagrative gourds -- cannot find her. "What do we do?" she calls to the others. "Go inside?"

Standard action: total defense; Move to X 25

Round 8, Init 25a
AC 19; hp 15/30
effects: light on crossbow
entropic shield : 20% miss chance to ranged attacks for 3 minutes, 18 seconds

Chase down the goblin dog, or put Belril out and force our way in?

Liberty's Edge

HP 57/57, AC- 21 T- 14 FF- 18 CMD- 19, F +6, R +9, W +5, P +10, In +4, AOO +8

I'm not actually on fire, its just the extra damage from Alchemists Fire. Its run its course now.

We press the attack, fool! Belril declares, bravery (or madness) ablaze in his eyes. He might look rather comical in another less dire circumstance, with singed eyebrows looking a little ridiculous as he glares at Sophy, worried that the group had lost its courage yet again.

Get Kern patched up the man's barely standing! CHAAAAAAAAARGE!


Female Human Lore Oracle 5

Sophy cowers against the fortress wall, cringing under the charred halfling's scorching rebuke.

She's taken her action for this round. It's going to be up to someone else to open the doors and face whatever surprise they've assembled for us in there over the last few rounds. But I think the goblins on the towers get to shoot at us again first.


Elven Rogue 3/Ranger (Guide) 1/Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 1 HPs 39/39 AC 17 FF 13 T 14 CMD 17 Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +4 Init +5 Per +10 (+1 vs. traps, +2 w/familiar)

Eponine recovers her dropped weapons and stands ready with her curved blade.

Wren, thanks! Floating my blade up to me like that was perfect timing!


Mid Morning Day 2 Total earned XP: 15,000

Kern punches the surrendering goblin in the face sending it into a forced sleep as Wren dashes out onto the bridge.

Round 8

Sophy presses herself against the wall of the stockade, a mishmash of ship-beams and scavenged timber, trying to keep out of sight of the archers above. They continue to attack two fire at the elf, but one turns and takes a shot at Wren as she is coming across the bridge. Fear seems to have made the archers more accurate as Eponine his hit by one arrow and saved by her magic shielding spell from another. Wren also feels a sharp puncture, and sees a crow feathered arrow sticking out of her. Though brave in continuing his attack, the sticky burning oil sears and harms Belril before the fuel can completely run its course. The goblin with the flaming gourds grins wickedly on the wall and tosses another one down. The toss is way over the halflings head and the pumpkin bursts between him, Eponine and Kern, but none are in the area that is effected by the splash.

Goblin 2 vs Eponine 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 Damage 1d4 ⇒ 3
Goblin 11 vs Wren 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 Damage 1d4 ⇒ 4
Goblin 12 vs Eponine 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Alchemist Fire Damage vs Belril (2nd Round) 1d6 ⇒ 1
Goblin 13 vs Belril; Ranged Touch 1d20 - 7 ⇒ (17) - 7 = 10
Missed Direction 1d8 ⇒ 6

Victor, Eponine, Belril...

MAP


Female Human Lore Oracle 5
Eponine wrote:
Wren, thanks! Floating my blade up to me like that was perfect timing!

Sophy is glad to be away from the group and half-hidden in the shrubbery, as a deep blush creeps up her face. Had it been Wren doing that? Had she been foolish to think she could control the spirits haunting her? The image of her standing on the bridge concentrating so hard on doing nothing at all fills her with embarrassment.


Male Human Fighter 6
Stats:
Hp's: 64/64; AC: 18/14/13; Fort: +6, Ref: +6, Will: +4; Perc: +10; Init: +4

Seeing Wren get hit again, Blast! She has got hit again! And Eponine as well! He screams within his mind as he takes aim once again at the lone goblin in the tower. If I can just take this one out, Belril and Kern can concentrate on those three over there. Victor lets loose the arrow, Please Desna, I could use a little luck, he prays as he watches the arrow soar.

Longbow w/DA: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Damage w/DA: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

As he sees it strike true, "YES! THANK YOU, DESNA!" He points skyward as he looks up.

Freaking yes!!! That's just awesome! Especially when you type something like that, and it pans out! That's just greatness! :)

Liberty's Edge

HP 57/57, AC- 21 T- 14 FF- 18 CMD- 19, F +6, R +9, W +5, P +10, In +4, AOO +8

Finally out of melee, Belril marches up to the gate, inspecting it for anything holding it shut.

I'm guessing that one move action? Let me know if I have any actions left.


Mid Morning Day 2 Total earned XP: 15,000

Going to go ahead and move the thread along and have Eponine DELAY her action with the promise that depending on the action it may not adjust her Initiative spot.

Victor lines up his shot and send an arrow across the gap, accounting for the wind he places the arrow cleanly in the center of the goblin's head. Eponine watches looking for another target, and seeing none in her immediate vicinity waits to see what happens next. Belril moves to the stockade door to see if and how the goblins may have secured it.

The stockade is made of thick wood. Closer inspection reveals that most of the wood seems to have been scavenged from ships. A few nameplates remain affixed to some of the timbers, while others look like they might have once been masts.

Belril is able to peer through some of the gaps between the timbers and into the stockade. He can tell that a large wooden mast is barring doors to prevent them from being opened. It doesn't appear that any goblins are in the dirt floored room, however Belril can make out several dog and horse heads mounted on the walls.

The ease at which Belril can make out these details brings his attention to the fact that the sun is starting to creep up over the horizon allowing a bit of light to penetrate into the poorly built stockade.

Belril Move Action: to W27; Standard Action: Perception to Search 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

Eponine has a Delayed action, Kern and Wren to end the round.


Female Human Lore Oracle 5

Eponine used her actions this round to pick up her crossbow and dagger. That would be two move actions, which is all she can do other than a five-foot-step. Technically, she doesn't even have them sheathed yet, as that's another move action for each weapon, so I'm not sure she's really "ready with her curved blade." She could pick up one weapon and put it away this round and use next round for the other one. I'm quite familiar with rules on dropping and retrieving weapons by this point. :)

Eponine wrote:
Eponine recovers her dropped weapons and stands ready with her curved blade.


AC 13, HP 41/41; F+5, R+5, W+7 Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+3

Wren moves to the relatively safe spot beside Sophy. "Do you still have that healing wand? As you can see from the arrow holes, the goblins have had pretty good luck shooting at me!"

Wren is 12 hps down right now.


Mid Morning Day 2 Total earned XP: 15,000
Sophy Cassell wrote:

Eponine used her actions this round to pick up her crossbow and dagger. That would be two move actions, which is all she can do other than a five-foot-step. Technically, she doesn't even have them sheathed yet, as that's another move action for each weapon, so I'm not sure she's really "ready with her curved blade." She could pick up one weapon and put it away this round and use next round for the other one. I'm quite familiar with rules on dropping and retrieving weapons by this point. :)

Eponine wrote:
Eponine recovers her dropped weapons and stands ready with her curved blade.

Yep, you are right...It must be early, I saw the bolder text of what she said, missed the description of her actions. Eponine has weapons and it is Kern and Wren's action.


Elven Rogue 3/Ranger (Guide) 1/Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 1 HPs 39/39 AC 17 FF 13 T 14 CMD 17 Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +4 Init +5 Per +10 (+1 vs. traps, +2 w/familiar)
Mythril DM wrote:
Yep, you are right...It must be early, I saw the bolder text of what she said, missed the description of her actions. Eponine has weapons and it is Kern and Wren's action.

Would you be willing to have Eponine pick up and sling the crossbow, and have Camlo hop down and pick up the dagger? The next round the monkey can return the dagger to her sheath and returning himself to his pouch?


Mid Morning Day 2 Total earned XP: 15,000
Eponine wrote:
Mythril DM wrote:
Yep, you are right...It must be early, I saw the bolder text of what she said, missed the description of her actions. Eponine has weapons and it is Kern and Wren's action.
Would you be willing to have Eponine pick up and sling the crossbow, and have Camlo hop down and pick up the dagger? The next round the monkey can return the dagger to her sheath and returning himself to his pouch?

Yeah that seems plausible.


AC 13, HP 41/41; F+5, R+5, W+7 Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+3

Just to be sure you saw, DM, I made a post directly before you said it was Kern and Wren's action. Wanna be sure you have seen it.


Mid Morning Day 2 Total earned XP: 15,000
Wren Chavali wrote:
Just to be sure you saw, DM, I made a post directly before you said it was Kern and Wren's action. Wanna be sure you have seen it.

Yes, I saw it :)


Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter (Weapon Master) 5

Kern takes a few deep breaths and waits, keeping watchful.

Delay for now.


Female Human Lore Oracle 5
Wren Chavali wrote:

Wren moves to the relatively safe spot beside Sophy. "Do you still have that healing wand? As you can see from the arrow holes, the goblins have had pretty good luck shooting at me!"

Wren is 12 hps down right now.

Sophy stares helplessly between the halfling requisitioning healing for the savaged Kern, Wren's demands, and the multiple puncture wounds oozing blood on her own body; Eponine and Victor also have visible injuries, as well as the angry red burns on Belril's exposed flesh. "It's almost used up," she stammers apologetically. "There's not enough power left to heal us all. And how will I ever repay Father Zantus?"

She wrestles the recalcitrant wand out of her pack with difficulty and holds it up across her palm so Wren can detect for herself how weak the aura has gotten.

4 charges left. Kern's down 23, Sophy's down 15, Wren and Victor are down 12, Belril's down 8. Markofbane, are your hp on your character sheet current? I know you just got hit with an arrow last volley.... EDIT: Okay, Eponine down 6.

Standard action: retrieve stored item, and thank you so much, Wren, for making her do that instead of going Total Defense ;P

Round 9, Init 25a
AC 15; hp 15/30
effects: light on crossbow
entropic shield : 20% miss chance to ranged attacks for 3 minutes, 12 seconds


Elven Rogue 3/Ranger (Guide) 1/Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 1 HPs 39/39 AC 17 FF 13 T 14 CMD 17 Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +4 Init +5 Per +10 (+1 vs. traps, +2 w/familiar)

It is now.

Eponine plays down her wounds, waving Sophy to the others. They've taken more of the brunt of the attacks than I have.


AC 13, HP 41/41; F+5, R+5, W+7 Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+3

"If we can save Ameiko, I think Father Zantus will overlook his wand being used up. We can repay him out of the spoils we take from these creatures when we get her back," Wren tries to convince Sophy to take action.


Female Human Lore Oracle 5

Dude, she's done. Standard action to pull the wand out; no actions left to use it. That's what you get when your only healer is a haunted oracle. You have to wait for next round. ;)


AC 13, HP 41/41; F+5, R+5, W+7 Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+3

Lol, I've got you...doesn't mean Wren understands though!

Calling the oracle's bluff, Wren casts Detect Magic, making sure Sophy isn't holding out on her.


Mid Morning Day 2 Total earned XP: 15,000

Wren slides up next to Sophy taking cover against the wall, as Kern stands his ground waiting to see what might happen next.

Begin Round 9

Sophy pulls out Father Zantus's wand and wrestles with the idea that its power is limited. From above the goblins cackle gleefully and fire more arrows at Eponine, their only viable target. The middle one jumps for joy since his is the only arrow that strikes her.

Goblin 2 vs Eponine 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Goblin 11 vs Eponine 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Goblin 12 vs Eponine 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 Damage 1d4 ⇒ 3

Initiative Order: Sophy, Goblin Archers, Victor, Eponine, Belril, Goblins, Kern (DELAY), Wren

Map Update

Victor is next...


Male Human Fighter 6
Stats:
Hp's: 64/64; AC: 18/14/13; Fort: +6, Ref: +6, Will: +4; Perc: +10; Init: +4

Victor's frustration continues, "Blast! Find cover, Eponine!" as the goblins continue to pepper the others from above. Victor moves back across the bridge so as to get a better angle on the pesky goblins.

Move to AC 31(or AD 32 if that's too far); Attack the one on the wall nearest Sophy

Longbow w/DA: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Dang.


Elven Rogue 3/Ranger (Guide) 1/Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 1 HPs 39/39 AC 17 FF 13 T 14 CMD 17 Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +4 Init +5 Per +10 (+1 vs. traps, +2 w/familiar)

Eponine moves to W26. If she can't be in that partial square, then she'll take W28. If she can reach past Belril, she'll try to open the doors, checking to see if they are locked or barred yet.

Hit points 15/24, armor class 21, Shield.

Liberty's Edge

HP 57/57, AC- 21 T- 14 FF- 18 CMD- 19, F +6, R +9, W +5, P +10, In +4, AOO +8

Doors barred. Finish off the archers first.

Belril moves to Y27, taking a shot at one of the archers before ducking into the cover provided by the undergrowth

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Move action to move, standard to fire, free to drop prone.


Mid Morning Day 2 Total earned XP: 15,000

Victor once again works his way across the rope bridge, stopping halfway to take a shot at one of the goblins. The swaying of the bridge causes his aim to be off kilter and he successful hits the broad side of the stockade.

Eponine moves to the stockade doors trying them, and finds they are barred shut from the inside.

Already having checked the doors, Belril announces what Eponine now knows, and then moves to try and eliminate the archer threat from above. He flings a stone and smacks a goblin in the face before dropping prone amongst the briar bushes.

Kern & Wren are up...


AC 13, HP 41/41; F+5, R+5, W+7 Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+3

"Can anyone climb these walls? I am out of spells that attack at a distance today. If someone could find away to open the doors, i wouldlove to keep killing goblins today."

Liberty's Edge

HP 57/57, AC- 21 T- 14 FF- 18 CMD- 19, F +6, R +9, W +5, P +10, In +4, AOO +8

Belril's irritated voice comes out of the brush nearby.

Do you not carry a crossbow?


Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter (Weapon Master) 5

"I have some skill at climbing," Kern says, putting away his flail and reaching for his crossbow, "but I'm not keen on being picked off by goblins while doing it."

Move action to put flail away; move action to retrieve crossbow.

Liberty's Edge

HP 57/57, AC- 21 T- 14 FF- 18 CMD- 19, F +6, R +9, W +5, P +10, In +4, AOO +8

Exactly. Finish these off first...

At least Kern has always displayed some semblance of tactical acumen. I'd love to put this group through a week's training under an Eagle Knight...


AC 13, HP 41/41; F+5, R+5, W+7 Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+3

DM, I'll be out until Mnday for the most part. A new Orleans trip was proposed, and I couldn't say no. I'll try to check in, but I bet there will be heavy drinking, so I can't guarantee it. I'll be back Mnday evening if all goes well. Run Wren as needed. Kill those pesky goblins, please, lol!


Mid Morning Day 2 Total earned XP: 15,000

HAVE FUN in N'Orlens! Be sure to have a Hurricane!


Female Human Lore Oracle 5

So I presume Wren's actually going to start casting detect magic for her action? :)


AC 13, HP 41/41; F+5, R+5, W+7 Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+3

Oh, yes, Sophy. I had thought that was already transpiring. You shouldn't have given her the idea...after throwing crossbows at her all the time, she isn't sure about Sophy, lol!

Wren casts Detect Magic, making sure that Sophy wsan't trying to hide the power of the wand from her and the rest of the group.


Female Human Lore Oracle 5
Belril Leokas wrote:
Do you not carry a crossbow?

Sophy looks down at the crossbow hanging at her belt, then at her hands full of dagger and wand, and sighs. Noticing Wren staring at the wand and muttering a spell under her breath, she gently lays it in the dancer's palm to free up her own hands a little. As her fingers brush Wren's skin, she offers, "I'm sorry you're hurt, Wren," and attempts to will healing power into the woman as she has done before.

I'm assuming Wren has a free hand since she's been casting spells. Move action: give wand to Wren; Standard action: cast cure light wounds on Wren 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Round 10, Init 25a
AC 15; hp 15/30
effects: light on crossbow
entropic shield : 20% miss chance to ranged attacks for 3 minutes, 6 seconds


AC 13, HP 41/41; F+5, R+5, W+7 Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+3

Wren wrinkles her nose trying to figure out what just happened. "That didn't come from the wand, did it? You healed me while I was holding Father Zaantus' wand! You did know you could do this, didn't you? Look at my thigh...an arrow passed clean through and now you healed it," Wren was rambling on about Sophy's ability, forgetting for a moment about the surroundings.

If I am correct, Wren never has noticed Sohy's healing, other than with the wand. She's sort of blown away by this, lol.


Mid Morning Day 2 Total earned XP: 15,000

Kern sizes up the situation and stows away his flail of instant death, opting for his crossbow now. Wren studies Father Zantus's wand and sees that Sophy is telling the truth, its power is waning and the healing is close to running out.

Round 10

Sophy pushes the wand into Wren's hands as Wren feels the pain of her wounds lesson. The wizards arcane sight reveals that the source of this curative magic was indeed Sophy, and the wand's strength remains unchanged.

More arrows rain down from above as the three goblins target the easiest one of you they can see, Victor alone on the bridge. All three fail to put arrows anywhere near the archer. One of them is shouting over his shoulder in his thick sounding language.

Goblin 2 vs Victor 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 4 - 2 = 9
Goblin 11 vs Victor 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 4 - 2 = 11
Goblin 12 vs Victor 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 4 - 2 = 7

If you speak goblin:

"Lazy girls, go get Bruthazmus! The bugbear will kill 'em and then we can feast on their gizzards! Get your but to Chief and tell him we need more warriors!

2,401 to 2,450 of 4,063 << first < prev | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Desna's Chosen All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.