Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Desna's Chosen

Game Master MythrilDragon


51 to 100 of 3,991 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Elven Rogue 3/Ranger (Guide) 1/Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 1 HPs 39/39 AC 17 FF 13 T 14 CMD 17 Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +4 Init +5 Per +10 (+1 vs. traps, +2 w/familiar)

Eponine will move to AW81 and attack the AX80 goblin. I believe that has her flanking it with Sophy.

To hit 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Damage 2d6 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

EDIT: Brock moves from AU79, Goblin gets and AoO 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7The boy just cries and whimpers in fear, the mother begs for help.

Eponine turns as Brock distracts the goblin and joins the Sheriff but fails at her attempt to slay the Goblin.

Eponine moves to AW81; Sophy took a 5ft step away from the Goblin so you are not flanking right now.

After ducking Eponine's blade, the Goblins returns the favor and slashes at her but she skips back avoiding his blade. Victor also dodges the blow from the Goblin facing him. The Goblin at the north edge of the square starts to chase after Eponine, but then spins and lashes out at Brock. Its blade bounces off the warriors armor and it wrinkles up its nose saying, "Burn town with us, kill eat babies. They hate you too..no?"

Goblin 4 attacks Eponine 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Goblin 5 attacks Victor 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Goblin 7 5ft step to AU80; Attacks Brock 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Round 5 map, after goblin moves

you failed last rounds Perception Check you can make it agian this round DC: 10.


AC 13, HP 34/34; F+3, R+3, W+5, Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+2

Perception 1d20 ⇒ 7

"Hold still, lady," Wren directs the wounded mother. Ruffling through her pouch, she pulls a glass vial, flips open the stopper, and tilts it into the woman's mouth. "Drink this, stay here, and I am going to go get your son for you."

Healing potion 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

I figure that will take a full round action to execute.


Female Human Lore Oracle 5

Finding herself free of the goblin's attacks, Sophy sees the glamorous dancer tending to the injured woman's wounds and reuniting mother and child. She looks about her at the square that was so recently full of happiness and excitement and is now a battlefield, then takes off running to the south, looking for the source of the shouts. Run 120 feet south or until she finds more trouble


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

Wren drops to her knees as the boy craws over beside her and administers the healing potion, the cool liquid immediately helps the woman's labored breathing and the deep wound begins to close.

Sophy takes off full speed to the south looking for more Goblins. She passes one upended and stuck in a rain barrel, obviously no longer a threat. As she passes Sheriff Hemlocks house, she sees three Goblins pushing a burning wagon toward the cathedral. Behind them a whip wielding goblin chants loudly at the top of her creaky voice, "Goblins chew and goblins bite. Goblins cut and goblins fight.
Stab the dog and cut the horse, Goblins eat and take by force!"

Hemlock swings his longsword again at the Goblin before him decapitating the thing in one blow.

Boy moves to AY76; Wren uses potion to fully heal the mother
Sophy moves 65 feet (I stopped you at the sign of trouble) to BK75
Sheriff attacks Goblin 4 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 Crit check 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 Regular Damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Goblin 4 dies

Mid round 5 map after Sophy moves


Male Human Fighter 5
Stats:
Hp's: 51/51; AC: 17/14/13; Fort: +5, Ref: +5, Will: +2; Perc: +10; Init: +4

Frustrated over the fact he's having a difficult time felling this creature, and the grave danger that is just south of them, Victor tries again to finish the goblin.

Rapier: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Dmg: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Think that drops him. If so:

"Perish, you disgusting creature!" He says as he runs him through. With no more time to spare, Victor heads south.
Move to AZ 74. I think that's 30'. Somewhere in that area is, so anywhere around there is good.


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

"Perish, you disgusting creature!" Victor smirks at the Goblin as its eye socket slides off the end of the blade, its eye ball skewered on the end of the blade. Quickly he chases after Sophy and the sounds of trouble from the south,

Under the table, the mother grasps her son tight and hugs him muttering over and over her thanks to Wren.


AC 13, HP 34/34; F+3, R+3, W+5, Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+2

Wanted to post this over here on the second page to keep from having to look for it over on page one.

Combat Order:
Goblins
Wren
Sophy
Key Note Speakers
Victor
Crowd
Brock
Eponine


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700
Wren Chavali wrote:

Wanted to post this over here on the second page to keep from having to look for it over on page one.

Combat Order:
Goblins
Wren
Sophy
Key Note Speakers
Victor
Crowd
Brock
Eponine

Good idea, thanks. I make some adjustments to reflect how the posts are going.

The order is now:
Goblins
Wren
Sophy
Sheriff Hemlock
Mother and Boy
Brock
Eponine

Brock is up....


Male Half-Orc

Bones tries to kill the goblin next to him but misses.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


Elven Rogue 3/Ranger (Guide) 1/Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 1 HPs 39/39 AC 17 FF 13 T 14 CMD 17 Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +4 Init +5 Per +10 (+1 vs. traps, +2 w/familiar)

Eponine will move to AU81 via AV82 and strike at the one between her and Bones.

To Hit 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Damage 2d6 ⇒ (3, 6) = 9


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

Brock brings his hammer down hard, denting the earth where the Goblin had stood, but the moment before. It had dodge back, but in doing so found itself impaled on Eponine's blade. As she pulls her rapier back, it drops down dead.

The Goblins in the square are all dead, but to the south Sophy is in danger. The burning wagon that the Goblins are pushing picks up speed and is headed straight at the cathedral. One of the three turns away from the wagon and rushes the librarian trying to bash her with its burning torch. She avoids the burning implement easily. The female Goblin continues its nasty chant,

"Goblins race and goblins jump. Goblins slash and goblins bump.
Burn the skin and mash the head, Goblins here and you be dead!"

Anyone who hasn't made the listen check can go back and read it now

Round 6 map, after goblins move


AC 13, HP 34/34; F+3, R+3, W+5, Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+2

"You two need to get out of here right now and stay safe," Wren says to the mother and child. "And stay with your momma," she adds putting on a smile for the kid, rumpling his hair, while getting out from under the table and moving toward the sound of the continuing goblin activity.

Assuming a move action to get up from under the table and another move to head toward the gobbies.


Female Human Lore Oracle 5

"Sheriff!" Sophy screams. "Sheriff, stop them! Don't let them burn the new cathedral!" She swipes her dagger at the goblin trying to burn her Attack 1d20 ⇒ 2 Damage 1d4 ⇒ 4 and backs away from the little monster. 5-foot step to BJ74


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700
Wren Chavali wrote:


Assuming a move action to get up from under the table and another move to head toward the gobbies.

I figure that you are kneeling beside her, you can stand up as a free action and make a full move if you want. Let me know where you want to be.


AC 13, HP 34/34; F+3, R+3, W+5, Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+2

DM, move Wren to BD 84 after a double move.


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

Sheriff Hemlock races after Wren and shouts as he passes her, "Get to safety Miss, I'll handle these buggers."

Runs to BG84


Male Human Fighter 5
Stats:
Hp's: 51/51; AC: 17/14/13; Fort: +5, Ref: +5, Will: +2; Perc: +10; Init: +4

Seeing the goblin attack Sophy, Victor charges at the goblin hoping to destroy it. "Do not fear, Miss Sophy, Victor will rid you of this vermin!" He yells as he flies at the goblin.

Charging: +2 to hit; -2 AC (AC: 15)
Rapier: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Dmg: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Or not.

As he trips over his own two feet and impales himself on his own stinking weapon! You know, I just knew it was going to be a 1! ARGGHHH!


Male Human Fighter 5
Stats:
Hp's: 51/51; AC: 17/14/13; Fort: +5, Ref: +5, Will: +2; Perc: +10; Init: +4
Mythril DM wrote:

Good idea, thanks. I make some adjustments to reflect how the posts are going.

The order is now:
Goblins
Wren
Sophy
Sheriff Hemlock
Mother and Boy
Brock
Eponine

Brock is up....

I really am going to fall on my sword, aren't I? I'm no longer in the intiative lineup! You knew it all along! NOOOOOOO! (Man, GM's really are all powerful.) :)


Male Half-Orc

Bones double moves to BB83.


Elven Rogue 3/Ranger (Guide) 1/Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 1 HPs 39/39 AC 17 FF 13 T 14 CMD 17 Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +4 Init +5 Per +10 (+1 vs. traps, +2 w/familiar)

Double move to BE84 for Eponine.


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

Victor starts to charge, running full tilt intent on running the Goblin attacking Sophy through. Before he can get there a rain barrel suddenly rolls across his path, a soaked pair of Goblin legs flailing out of its top. Victor is unable to avoid a collision and tumbles over the rolling obstacle which crushes under the weight of his impact. The warrior ends up on his butt, lucky that he didn't impale himself. The Goblin freed from the barrel gets up spins around and then sits down again hard.

Bones and Eponine race south across the square seeking to help the Sheriff stop the Goblins and the burning wagon.

The goblin in front of Sophy jumps forward and tries to club the librarian again with its burning torch. Miss! The wagon careens into the cathedral and immediately bursts into an inferno of flame. The grass quickly catches on fire and one of the Goblins leaps about celebrating their success. The other sees attacks arriving from the north and runs up to attack Eponine, his flaming torch thwacks her and burns her.

The female Goblin continues her chant,

"Chase the baby, catch the pup. Bonk the head to shut it up.
Bones be cracked, flesh be stewed, We be goblins!
You be food!”

She moves towards the fire and shouts something wicked that unleashes a force of magic at Sheriff Hemlock.

Victor caught short on his charge; moved to BG75
Goblin 11 is dazed in space BG73
Bones moved to BB83, Eponine moved to BE84
Goblin 8 5 ft step to BK75; attacks Sophy 1d20 ⇒ 8
Goblin 9 move to BF85; attacks Eponine 1d20 ⇒ 19 Damage d2+1pt fire 1d2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Warchanter moves to BK83, cast spell
Sheriff Will Save 1d20 ⇒ 6

Map Rnd 7, after Goblins Red painted squares indicate fire is burning there


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

Sorry I left you off Victor, Bad DM typo. I lose 1 million XP :)
The order is now:
Goblins
Wren
Sophy
Sheriff Hemlock
Victor
Brock
Eponine
Wren is up...


AC 13, HP 34/34; F+3, R+3, W+5, Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+2

Dm, I am not sure what the obstacles are separating Wren from the warchanter. Is it a building, or is is it something lower, that I might have line of sight to the caster? I will post two actions--the first if I can see the chanter, the second, if I cannot.

Wren takes a step to her right, giving her a direct path to the goblin spellcaster. She mutters a few quick words and waves her wand in the direction of the caster, and a missle of force flies out from the wand, striking the goblin.

Force Missle 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Seeing the bottleneck between the lady in the hat (Eponine) and the goblin she was engaged with, Wren knew that had to be cleared before the rest of the volunteers could get to the fire. She mutters a few quick words and waves her wand in the direction of the caster, and a missle of force flies out from the wand, striking the goblin, engaged with the lady.

Force Missle 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Female Human Lore Oracle 5

Hearing a ruckus behind her, Sophy glances over her shoulder to see a man sitting in a wet spot in the street with the remains of a rain barrel; she thinks she recognizes him as a young man who left Sandpoint for the big city some years back. She also sees the goblin, freed from the barrel; while it's not in a state to threaten anyone at the moment, she feels trapped between the two creatures. She swings once again at the goblin trying to set her on fire Attack1d20 ⇒ 9 Damage 1d4 ⇒ 3, then takes a step closer to the prone man, hoping he will be able to protect her. "Are you all right?" she calls to him desperately.


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

That is a house, Sheriff Hemlocks to be exact for any who have knowledge of the town for the past five years.

Wren fires her bolt at the Goblin and it yelps in pain. Sophy misses her attack and then moves towards Victor. The Sheriff stands by the growing fire as if in a daze.

Wren I used your second action but I will use the damage from your first roll. 3pts of damage to Goblin 9.
Sophy misses and takes 5 ft step to BI74
Sheriff is Dazed 1 round


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

Sorry the map is not very clear, I am zoomed in real close to make a combat map. It is not to perfect scale but I thought it would work okay for this opening combat. Here is a dragon's eye view of the fight at this point to help give a little perspective.

Dragons View


Male Human Fighter 5
Stats:
Hp's: 51/51; AC: 17/14/13; Fort: +5, Ref: +5, Will: +2; Perc: +10; Init: +4

Stupid Goblins! Stupid Victor! He curses himself, as much as the goblins, for not noticing the rain barrel. No time to worry about looking like a fool now! Victor standing up, "Never better!" he responds to Sophy with a smile, as he rubs the sore spot on his backside with his off-hand, and then takes a step towards the dazed goblin, hoping he fares better at killing this one than he did at charging the other.

Stand up from prone, Move; 5' step, free; Attack, standard

Rapier: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Dmg: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Feast or famine with this guy!

Crit confirm
Rapier: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Dmg: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

"Ha! Take that!" As he runs the goblin through cleanly.


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

Sophy slashes with her dagger, but again fails to strike her mark and steps away trying to get closer Victor. Victor leaps to his feat and as quick as a cat moves after the dizzy Goblin. He shoves his rapier through the little creatures back piercing its heart as it gurgles its last breath.

Goblin 11 is dead


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

Wren Perception Check 1d20 ⇒ 8
Sophy Perception Check 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Victor Perception Check 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
Bones Perception Check 1d20 ⇒ 9
Eponine Perception Check 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

For Sophy & Eponine:

Spoiler:
You hear what sounds like two dogs fighting. The sound is coming from the north and it appears that one dog is dominating the other pretty good.


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700
Wren Chavali wrote:
Seeing the bottleneck between the lady in the hat (Eponine) and the goblin she was engaged with, Wren knew that had to be cleared before the rest of the volunteers could get to the fire.

Reading this again I was worried you felt that only one person can make it through that space. I looked at the map and even though it is not very clear spaces BD85 & BE85 are open. The wall of the church cuts into them, but IMO not enough to prevent a character from slipping past the combat there. Sorry again that the map is not very clear. It is because this is the Town map of Sandpoint that I have zoomed in on real tight to make a combat map. I think future maps will work better.


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

Brock...Eponine... :)


Elven Rogue 3/Ranger (Guide) 1/Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 1 HPs 39/39 AC 17 FF 13 T 14 CMD 17 Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +4 Init +5 Per +10 (+1 vs. traps, +2 w/familiar)

Once Eponine registers the sounds, she'll call out More fighting to the north! Sounds like dogs or wolves!

On her turn, Eponine will shout Sheriff, can you arrange a bucket brigade and guard them? Without really waiting for an answer, stabs at the goblin in front of her.

To hit 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Damage 1d6 ⇒ 3


Male Half-Orc

If Bones can reach the goblin Eponine is fighting, he tries to flank it and swings at it. If not, he double moves without provoking an AoO to flank the little runt!
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Damage: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (3, 2) + 6 = 11


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

Brock races past the battle and circles around behind the Goblin that threatens Eponine while blocking the one that is grinning savagely at the Sheriff in his dazed state.

"More fighting to the north! Sounds like dogs or wolves!" Eponine shouts as she stabs the Goblin in front of her wounding it and spilling a massive amount of blood. It seems to be clinging to life, barely.

The Sheriff doesn't respond to her appeal for a fire brigade.

Bones has to double move to get past the goblin without provoking and AoO. But he moves first giving flanking to Eponine turning her miss into a hit. 3 damage to Goblin 9


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

The fire is quickly consuming the grass that covers the ground spreading away from the smashed wagon with ankle high flames. Since the grass is sparse it is already starting to put itself out, leaving a ring of charred blackness behind. Smoke is starting to billow the area making it difficult to breath normally. The sheriff, still dazed, finds himself trying to avoid the flames at his feet and yelping in pain.

Sophy is again attacked by the Goblin in front of her. It moves in close swinging its torch, but fails to get the fire close enough to hurt her.

Eponine ducks and weaves back from the fire, as the Goblin facing her attacks again.

Brock evades the Goblin attacking him, the one he now prevents from hurting the dazed Sheriff.

The warchanter stops it's gruesome chant, and mummers the arcane words to another invocation. A wave of magical power hits Brock but he resists the effect.

Hemlock's Ref Save 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13 Fire damage 1d4 ⇒ 1
Goblin 8 moves to BJ74; attacks Sophy 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9
Goblin 9 attacks Eponine 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10
Goblin 10 attacks Brock 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13
Warchanter cast a spell, Brocks Wil Save 1d20 ⇒ 19

Updated Map


AC 13, HP 34/34; F+3, R+3, W+5, Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+2

Wren again blasts the goblin engaged with Eponine, with magical energy.

Another Force Missle 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Female Human Lore Oracle 5

Looking over her shoulder, Sophy is relieved to see that the young man has run through the goblin that came out of the rain barrel. Knowing that help is near gives her the courage to try one more time to fend off the one with the torch. Attack 1d20 ⇒ 9 Damage 1d4 ⇒ 2 She steps back again to BH74 and asks Victor, "Do you hear that? Dogs or something, to the north of us?"


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

waiting on Wren


Wren Chavali wrote:

Wren again blasts the goblin engaged with Eponine, with magical energy.

Another Force Missle 1d4 + 1

Up there above Sophy. :)


AC 13, HP 34/34; F+3, R+3, W+5, Per+4, Init.+2, AoO+2

Yeah, I already posted, DM.


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700
Wren Chavali wrote:
Yeah, I already posted, DM.

Yeah okay so How did it miss that??


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

Wrens blast of force knocks the Goblin to the ground, killing it. Sohpy steps away from her attacker after failing to hit it with her dagger.

The Sheriff leaps out of the fire and bellows, "Sandpoint we need a fire brigade, sound the bells, sound the bells." Moments later the cathedral bell begins to toll.

Sheriff moves to BI86
Goblin 9 is dead


Male Human Fighter 5
Stats:
Hp's: 51/51; AC: 17/14/13; Fort: +5, Ref: +5, Will: +2; Perc: +10; Init: +4

As he turns to take on the goblin attacking Sophy, "Dogs? No Miss Sophy, I heard nothing. But..." Victor steps in between Sophy and the goblin BI 74, and attempts to skewer this goblin as well.

Rapier: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Dmg: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Striking true once more, Victor then finishes his sentence, "if these filthy creatures have dogs also, this is only going to get worse before it gets better."

Edit: Forgot Sophy stepped back, so my to hit is only +3. I was intially going to flank but forgot about Sophy's action.


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

Victor steps between the Goblin and Miss Sophy, striking quickly and drawing the first blood from the creature.

Goblin 8 3pts dmg


Female Human Lore Oracle 5

Bump back to first page ... Brock is up. :)


Male Half-Orc

Bones brings his hammer down on the goblin in BH85. If not there, direct to next closest goblin.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Damage: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 4) + 6 = 11


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

Brock mashes another Goblin into oblivion.

Goblin 10 is dead


Elven Rogue 3/Ranger (Guide) 1/Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 1 HPs 39/39 AC 17 FF 13 T 14 CMD 17 Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +4 Init +5 Per +10 (+1 vs. traps, +2 w/familiar)

Sheriff! Is there a water reserve on top of the church that can be tapped to quench the fire? If not, you'd best have the church cleared out in case we can't stop it!

Eponine will double move north toward the sound of the dogs.


Evening Day 1 Total earned XP: 13700

Eponine moves to AY83

The fire spreads, and Brock finds himself leaping about the flames that dance around his feet. Victor defends himself from the Goblins torch. The warchanter flees back from Brock and hurriedly casts a spell at Victor, but the warrior shakes of the fuzzy feeling in his head easily.

Brock Ref save DC: 12 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18 Fire Damage 1d6 ⇒ 4 Saved for half only 2 pts damage
Goblin 8 attacks Victor 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7
Warchanter moves to BK81, cast spell at Victor / Victor Will save DC: 11 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

51 to 100 of 3,991 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Desna's Chosen All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.