Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Decline of Glory, PFS 0-24 (Inactive)

Game Master Nestor

Pathfinder Society Scenario 0-24
Tier 1-2


101 to 150 of 502 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Andoran

Male Human Inquisitor of Erastil 5 [hp 36/36; F+5, R+4, W+6 (+2 vs. charms); AC 18/13/15; Init +5, Perception +10, Sense Motive +10]

Hawkwren:
"Royal Phalanx of Taldor" Kargen whispers to Hawkwren.

GM:
Knowledge, Local: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Are we in Taldor? What kind of authority does the Royal Phalanx have in this area?

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Andoran

AC25/Touch16/Flat20/CMD24||HP60[60]|Fort:+8;Ref:+11;Will:+5(+2 vs enchant)|Percept+17|Init+5 Half-Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 7

Now he tells me!

Andoran

AC17/Touch11/Flat16/CMD11||HP9[9]|Fort:+1;Ref:+3;Will:+3|Perception(Darkvision 60')+5/Diplomacy+10|Init+0| Aasimar (Musetouched) Bard/1

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
If Janiya can hear the voices through the brush, then she'll react by moving into combat.
At the sound of loud commotion, Janiya moves toward the towers. She asks Zaccarius to follow her. Let's go!

Qadira

Male Half-Orc Alchemist (Beastmorph) 1 - HP: 11/11, - AC: 15/T: 12/FF: 13 - Perception: +4 <darkvision 60ft> F: +5/R: +5/W: +2 - CMB: +3 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30ft

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Tortella stays behind Luccinus, holding his spear low to the ground, waiting for the armored human to leap into battle so that he may leap in behind.

Cheliax

AC20(23)/Touch12/Flatfoot16/CMD 18||HP 6/[21]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+2|Percept +3/Sense Motive +3|Init +2 Male Chellish Human Fighter/4 [+6 w/Morning Star, Longsword or shield bash (+5 if Power attacking)]

Moves to H13 - 4 sq - hoping the tent gives cover. Readied action to brain and dog that tries to attack me, GM can roll for me as needed


Initiative Rolls:

Phalanx soldier 2: 23
Hawkwren Agricola: 21
Phalanx Soldier 1: 19
Kargen Hapspring: 16
Luccinus: 14
Dog2: 11
Dog1: 10
Tortella: 6
Janiya اللبن والعسل Sandborn:????
Zacarias Omoroi: ????

I will start 1st round and put Janiya and Zacarias in when they roll.

Andoran

AC17/Touch11/Flat16/CMD11||HP9[9]|Fort:+1;Ref:+3;Will:+3|Perception(Darkvision 60')+5/Diplomacy+10|Init+0| Aasimar (Musetouched) Bard/1

Initiative: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18


Round 1:

Phalanx 2::
Drops the dogs leash as a free action. Draws his MW Longsword and moves.

Hawkwren Agricola::
Shouts at the Phalanx Soldiers; from their scruffy/unkempt appearance they may be deserters or recently relieved of duty. The Royal Phalanx constantly builds strength to deal with a threat then decommissions units as they are no longer needed. Giving you a delayed action here

Phalanx 2::
When he shouts the Phalanx 1 turns in his direction and tries to locate him (dc 15)Listen 11 / Spot 11. He cannot do so, but is activly looking for you now. He says in a loud voice, "Fuuk Captain Titian Janus, and the horse he road in on!!" Then says to his companion, "Hey Bobba, there is more in the marsh behind us."

Kargen: your turn.

Tortella, I forgot you were right behind Luccinus. Moved you up. Luccinus, I will move you in turn.
Map 3

Cheliax

AC20(23)/Touch12/Flatfoot16/CMD 18||HP 6/[21]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+2|Percept +3/Sense Motive +3|Init +2 Male Chellish Human Fighter/4 [+6 w/Morning Star, Longsword or shield bash (+5 if Power attacking)]

Given the guards movement - I attack him. You can roll


Janiya اللبن والعسل Sandborn: your turn, then Kargen

Andoran

Male Human Inquisitor of Erastil 5 [hp 36/36; F+5, R+4, W+6 (+2 vs. charms); AC 18/13/15; Init +5, Perception +10, Sense Motive +10]

GM, do we have any idea what authority the Phalanx has in this area? Killing some royal troops could be a very bad thing.

Kargen decides this could spiral out of control badly. He stands up and shouts, "Stay your dogs! We don't mean you any harm, but we do have you surrounded. We can talk about this."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Cheliax

AC 17/12/15; HP 19; F+4, R+2,W+0; Init+2; Perc+5; CMB+5, CMD 17; At+4 (1d10+9x3/1d12+9x2) Human, Chelaxian Fighter 4

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

By the light of the Dawnflower, hold your dog and weapons! Never mind those sceptic men, they mean you no harm stranger, they´re just wary of traveling and ambushes. We saw the smoke and are passing by, only cheking if you are alright out here.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Unfortunately i´m on the road and diplomacy isn´t listed in the herolab skills shown, but CHA is +1 and i didn´t pu points in it, so should be right.

Andoran

AC17/Touch11/Flat16/CMD11||HP9[9]|Fort:+1;Ref:+3;Will:+3|Perception(Darkvision 60')+5/Diplomacy+10|Init+0| Aasimar (Musetouched) Bard/1

The Sandborn singer makes her way in the general direction of the shouting, barking, and smoke.
Janiya will move so many spaces toward combat and readies to use fascinate DC14 on any enemy she can see using her singing talent within range 90'. This requires a visual and audible components.
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
The young looking beauty is ready with her shield and rapier.


Janiya اللبن والعسل Sandborn quickly works her way from the road to the sounds of shouting at the campsight. From over 80' away she begins to sing and move her body in an alluring way. The second Phalanx soldier takes notice of her: Will save: (20) 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 He thinks to himself, "What the hell is that woman doing over there?" Then he turns his attention back to the armored man swiftly approaching him.

he saved

Andoran

AC25/Touch16/Flat20/CMD24||HP60[60]|Fort:+8;Ref:+11;Will:+5(+2 vs enchant)|Percept+17|Init+5 Half-Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 7

Hawkwren runs up to O4 as quietly as he can and drops his pack. Keeps his bow at the ready
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20


https://www.dropbox.com/s/capb1yyqs660oh7/Marsh%20Map4.jpg
Map4

Cheliax

AC20(23)/Touch12/Flatfoot16/CMD 18||HP 6/[21]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+2|Percept +3/Sense Motive +3|Init +2 Male Chellish Human Fighter/4 [+6 w/Morning Star, Longsword or shield bash (+5 if Power attacking)]

I think my move and attack are locked in with you Boss?Correct?

Andoran

AC25/Touch16/Flat20/CMD24||HP60[60]|Fort:+8;Ref:+11;Will:+5(+2 vs enchant)|Percept+17|Init+5 Half-Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 7

Where are we in the round, beginning Round 2?

Qadira

Male Half-Orc Alchemist (Beastmorph) 1 - HP: 11/11, - AC: 15/T: 12/FF: 13 - Perception: +4 <darkvision 60ft> F: +5/R: +5/W: +2 - CMB: +3 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30ft

I was wondering that myself. Not sure if Tortella has technically had a turn yet.


Luccinus makes a swing at PS number 2:

Attack:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Damage:1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

He hits the Phalanx Soldier with a crashing blow.


The two dogs both move towards Luccinus and attack:

Dog 1:Bite
Attack:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Crit:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 (Un-confirmed)
Damage:1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Dog 2:Bite
Attack:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Dog number one runs around the tent and bites Luccinus on the unprotected part of his calf.

The second Dog's bite is on Luccinus's armored thigh and does no damage.

map update:


Tortella your turn

Qadira

Male Half-Orc Alchemist (Beastmorph) 1 - HP: 11/11, - AC: 15/T: 12/FF: 13 - Perception: +4 <darkvision 60ft> F: +5/R: +5/W: +2 - CMB: +3 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30ft

Tortella comes up behind Luccinus and attacks the dog next to him with his spear.
move up to 10ft behind Luccinus, attack with reach.
Longspear: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20, Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

AoO:
If anyone should approach:
Longspear: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23, Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
EDIT: Confirm: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 nevermind.

Andoran

AC25/Touch16/Flat20/CMD24||HP60[60]|Fort:+8;Ref:+11;Will:+5(+2 vs enchant)|Percept+17|Init+5 Half-Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 7

Hawkwren takes a 5ft step to the south and looses and arrow at soldier 1.
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Hawkwren then move as far as he can due east toward the fight.

Cheliax

AC 17/12/15; HP 19; F+4, R+2,W+0; Init+2; Perc+5; CMB+5, CMD 17; At+4 (1d10+9x3/1d12+9x2) Human, Chelaxian Fighter 4

I move towards the fighting place.


Phalanx soldier 2:
Badly wounded he takes a step backward toward his comrade. He takes a defensive stance, ready to swing at anyone moving into his threatened space. 5' step, and prepares to hit anyone coming close.

Hawkwren Agricola:
Turn is as above

Phalanx soldier 1:
The arrow bites deep into his chest and he sees the ranger moving toward him. He draws his bow and fires at Hawkwren Agricola:
Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

The arrow lands in the joint of Hawkwren's armor, cutting his skin but causing no real danger.

Janiya اللبن والعسل Sandborn's turn next

map update

Andoran

AC17/Touch11/Flat16/CMD11||HP9[9]|Fort:+1;Ref:+3;Will:+3|Perception(Darkvision 60')+5/Diplomacy+10|Init+0| Aasimar (Musetouched) Bard/1

Janiya moves 30 feet closer to the battleground and switches her rapier for her sling. Next round she'll attempt to range attack the phalanx soldier that saved against her fascinate attempt as long as it doesn't provoke an attack of opportunity.

Andoran

Male Human Inquisitor of Erastil 5 [hp 36/36; F+5, R+4, W+6 (+2 vs. charms); AC 18/13/15; Init +5, Perception +10, Sense Motive +10]

Kargen curses as all sides were fighting on instinct now. "Better this ends our way than not," he mutters. He moves up, following Hawkwren, and raises his bow with an arrow.

Attack Guard #1

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Cheliax

AC 17/12/15; HP 19; F+4, R+2,W+0; Init+2; Perc+5; CMB+5, CMD 17; At+4 (1d10+9x3/1d12+9x2) Human, Chelaxian Fighter 4

Why do you fight them? Did they turn out hostile?

Zacarias asks while he moves further into the battle, coming to a hal next to Luccinus. All the while he is wielding shield and monrning star too. To the Phalanx soldiers:

It´s not to late to surrender. Lay down your weapons and we will spare you.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16


As Phalanx soldier 1 dies gurgling with an arrow in his throat. Phalanx Soldier 2 says, "What terms? What terms if I yield?" The man shouts to the dogs, "Etan, Timline, heel!!"


map update

Andoran

AC25/Touch16/Flat20/CMD24||HP60[60]|Fort:+8;Ref:+11;Will:+5(+2 vs enchant)|Percept+17|Init+5 Half-Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 7

Hawkwren speaks up, his bow at the ready.Tell us all that we want to know, truthfully and quickly, then we will talk terms. Your life depends on it. Where are your companions, the ones whose tracks lead away from your camp. How many others are there. What are you doing here?

Cheliax

AC20(23)/Touch12/Flatfoot16/CMD 18||HP 6/[21]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+2|Percept +3/Sense Motive +3|Init +2 Male Chellish Human Fighter/4 [+6 w/Morning Star, Longsword or shield bash (+5 if Power attacking)]

Grunting as the dog worries his thigh Luccinus screams in frustration and anger.

Not sure if thats worth an aid another to intimidate to someone but thats my free action :) Albeit out of turn


The surviving Phalanx Soldier lowers his bow and says, "If you spare me and allow me to leave with my weapons. I will answer your questions. Etan, Timline, you mangy curs!! I said HEEL!!" With that the dogs disengage the party member and move over towards their master. They stand slightly behind him, and growl suspiciously.

Combat is over. The dead soldier has a compound longbow, a MW longsword, arrows, and studded leather armor.

Cheliax

AC 17/12/15; HP 19; F+4, R+2,W+0; Init+2; Perc+5; CMB+5, CMD 17; At+4 (1d10+9x3/1d12+9x2) Human, Chelaxian Fighter 4

I go check if the fallen soldier is already dead or dieying. If dieying i use Rebuke Death on him.

Rebuke Death: 1d4 ⇒ 4

To the soldier:

You´re not by chance of the eagle knights and were at Droskar´s Crag?

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Cheliax

AC20(23)/Touch12/Flatfoot16/CMD 18||HP 6/[21]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+2|Percept +3/Sense Motive +3|Init +2 Male Chellish Human Fighter/4 [+6 w/Morning Star, Longsword or shield bash (+5 if Power attacking)]

Luccinus stands ready to re-engage as needed.

Andoran

Male Human Inquisitor of Erastil 5 [hp 36/36; F+5, R+4, W+6 (+2 vs. charms); AC 18/13/15; Init +5, Perception +10, Sense Motive +10]

Kargen approaches quickly after seeing his arrow hit the mark. "Name and unit, soldier, unless you're a deserter. What's two of the Phalanx doing out here in the brush?" Once he gets closer he looks for anything which might signal the man isn't who he pretends to be.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Zacarias Omoroi:
Soldier 1 is dead.
Soldier 2 looks at Zacarias Omoroi strangely when he asks about the Eagle Knights, he has never heard of them.

Kargen Hapspring:
The guy seems to be who he says he is, see below.

The Soldier says,"Were not deserters. They let the entire Battalion of us go. Just paid us off one day and that was it. Lt. Kretchmoor announced to me and the other boys in the company that he had at least a seasons worth of soldiering work, and probably a good deal longer for a few. So we march out here, and surround this town. Of course we ain't been paid, we barely get enough food to eat."

Qadira

Male Half-Orc Alchemist (Beastmorph) 1 - HP: 11/11, - AC: 15/T: 12/FF: 13 - Perception: +4 <darkvision 60ft> F: +5/R: +5/W: +2 - CMB: +3 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30ft

"Who is... Kretchmoor?" Tortella asks. "What town you soldier around? What for?"

Andoran

AC25/Touch16/Flat20/CMD24||HP60[60]|Fort:+8;Ref:+11;Will:+5(+2 vs enchant)|Percept+17|Init+5 Half-Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 7

Where are the other soldiers, when are they do back.Hawkwren comes forth and disarms the soldier, puting his weapons next to the dead soldier.


Kretchmoor was our company commander in the Phalanx. I think the town is called Railford, I have not been there yet. We are supposed to stop any traffic coming and going. We have sentry posts surrounding the town, there are patrols that come buy about every hour or so. If i had to guess, you have 10-15 min before the next patrol comes by.

Andoran

AC25/Touch16/Flat20/CMD24||HP60[60]|Fort:+8;Ref:+11;Will:+5(+2 vs enchant)|Percept+17|Init+5 Half-Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 7

Where are the sentry posts located?

Qadira

Male Half-Orc Alchemist (Beastmorph) 1 - HP: 11/11, - AC: 15/T: 12/FF: 13 - Perception: +4 <darkvision 60ft> F: +5/R: +5/W: +2 - CMB: +3 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30ft

"You know a... Becher?"

Andoran

Male Human Inquisitor of Erastil 5 [hp 36/36; F+5, R+4, W+6 (+2 vs. charms); AC 18/13/15; Init +5, Perception +10, Sense Motive +10]

"Do you know why Kretchmoor wants you here in the middle of nowhere? Is Kretchmoor still in command here? Is he in the town?"


Hawkwren Agricola:
The posts on this side of the river are about 3 miles apart in a half circle. There are only three posts on the other side of the river, I am not sure where they are though.

Tortella:
You mean Railford? Becher Railford was a Platoon Sgt in our company. A real 1st class prick. That rich born a@+@!&# always acted like his s#$+ did not stink. He and about six or seven non-coms did not re-up when there trem ended. I have not seen him in 3-4 years. I was too far down the list to get his job. So I just stayed a grunt.

Kargen Hapspring:
I have no idea what Kretchmoor wants with this crappy little town. His command post is down closer to river. Probably 10 miles from here. We were told to hold these posts until he signaled us to move into the town.

Andoran

AC25/Touch16/Flat20/CMD24||HP60[60]|Fort:+8;Ref:+11;Will:+5(+2 vs enchant)|Percept+17|Init+5 Half-Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 7

Can you draw us a map showing where the posts are located in relation to the road and town? Quickly now, before your friends join us.


Hawkwren Agricola:
He sketches a map on the muddy ground, indicating the locations of the other posts. This is the thing, the patrol will be by in a few minutes. I would rather be on my way before they get here.

Qadira

Male Half-Orc Alchemist (Beastmorph) 1 - HP: 11/11, - AC: 15/T: 12/FF: 13 - Perception: +4 <darkvision 60ft> F: +5/R: +5/W: +2 - CMB: +3 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30ft

"He go. We... hide in tents. Wait for patrol. Surprise." Tortella says, making some sort of explosive gesture with his hand.

Andoran

AC25/Touch16/Flat20/CMD24||HP60[60]|Fort:+8;Ref:+11;Will:+5(+2 vs enchant)|Percept+17|Init+5 Half-Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 7

Hawkwren walks over and picks up the dead soldier's composite longbow, longsword, and arrows. What say the rest of you? Hide in the tents or make a run for it, and what should we do with him. To the soldier.How many ate in the patrol that is coming?

Andoran

Male Human Inquisitor of Erastil 5 [hp 36/36; F+5, R+4, W+6 (+2 vs. charms); AC 18/13/15; Init +5, Perception +10, Sense Motive +10]

"No, I think we've done enough unintended harm. Let's get out of here. We can make it into town now that we're through the perimeter, but only if we go quickly."

Kargen looks at the guard. "I would run out of here if I were you. It doesn't sound like your commander would reward this, and you're not in the Royal service anymore, so that--," he points to the Royal insignia on the man's armor, "won't protect you. Go."

Intimidate: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Andoran

AC17/Touch11/Flat16/CMD11||HP9[9]|Fort:+1;Ref:+3;Will:+3|Perception(Darkvision 60')+5/Diplomacy+10|Init+0| Aasimar (Musetouched) Bard/1

Janiya listens attentively to the conversation then checks to sense if the next patrol is near.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

101 to 150 of 502 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / In the beginning... All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.