Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Decline of Glory, PFS 0-24 (Inactive)

Game Master Nestor

Pathfinder Society Scenario 0-24
Tier 1-2


51 to 100 of 502 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Andoran

AC17/Touch11/Flat16/CMD11||HP9[9]|Fort:+1;Ref:+3;Will:+3|Perception(Darkvision 60')+5/Diplomacy+10|Init+0| Aasimar (Musetouched) Bard/1

Janiya steps to a lit candle and burns the missive from her hand as she is fully aware of her commanded duty. In a calm and earnest breath, she whispers. For freedom.

She peers around the room and introduces herself to the rest of the party. I am Janiya Sandborn, a muse to some, a companion to others, to each of you, I hope to earn the title of friend.

Janiya embraces each adventurer with a genial hug and kisses each cheek(facial) if the party member permits, asking each of their names in turn.

Afterwards, she readies her mule as their travel may be arduous.

Cheliax

Init +2|AC18(21)/Touch12/Flatfoot16/CMD 17||HP 12/[12]|Fort:+4 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +2 Human Chellish Male Fighter/1

Luccinus is very prim and proper but accepts the kisses as it may be part of some obscure etiquette he is not aware of.

I am Luccinus de Concorezio, late of Absalom, he says formally. I am loyal to those show loyalty in return.

He allows the others to complete preparations.

I believe that each member of this team must be helpful to each other but also that each member of the team, to some degree, is responsible for their own care, upkeep and healing. I will not burden any of you with the responsibility of tending my wounds except perhaps in the event of disease or poisoning, if any of you have that skill.

I have two wands here - one that can be used by those who draws power from the divine, the other that can be used by those able to use arcane magics - all I would ask is that, when asked, that you trigger the devices.

He looks stern, Like many Pathfinders, I was once not so well resourced - I survived through the help of others. I will agree to these items being used to aid you who have no healing resources of their own but only on occasion, and with the understanding that others who also have similar items also use them to help the group and not put this burden solely on my shoulders.

Any of you have Prestige and not bought a wand of cure light wounds?

Cheliax

AC 17/12/15; HP 19; F+4, R+2,W+0; Init+2; Perc+5; CMB+5, CMD 17; At+4 (1d10+9x3/1d12+9x2) Human, Chelaxian Fighter 4

Sorry just started, no PP.

Zacarias held his morning prayers in the first light of dawn, afterwards he had his breakfast and read the mission paper.

By the love of light, what a nice greeting. I am sure we can become good friends! I do not have healing magic other than that granted to me by the holy Dawnflower in her neverending grace. I can also treat wounds on my own and have some experience. Of course i will try to keep everyone alive here.


For several hours the party travels along a well maintained road. Eventually they see a stone marker indicating that this is the road to Railford. The path to Railford is hardly an easy one to follow, especially after the spring thaw waters turn the thick clay soil to slough. Only a few crudely scarred trees denote the secluded route as it winds through the syrupy mire of flooded vineyards and vague remnants of rotten trellis with grapevines choked out by prevasive briars and heavy blankets of peat.

Perception checks to keep from loosing the road please.

Cheliax

AC20(23)/Touch12/Flatfoot16/CMD 18||HP 6/[21]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+2|Percept +3/Sense Motive +3|Init +2 Male Chellish Human Fighter/4 [+6 w/Morning Star, Longsword or shield bash (+5 if Power attacking)]

Perception 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Andoran

AC17/Touch11/Flat16/CMD11||HP9[9]|Fort:+1;Ref:+3;Will:+3|Perception(Darkvision 60')+5/Diplomacy+10|Init+0| Aasimar (Musetouched) Bard/1

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Cheliax

AC20(23)/Touch12/Flatfoot16/CMD 18||HP 6/[21]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+2|Percept +3/Sense Motive +3|Init +2 Male Chellish Human Fighter/4 [+6 w/Morning Star, Longsword or shield bash (+5 if Power attacking)]

Tactics are best discussed as we walk the road... how will you handle yourselves in combat? I am well trained with armour and shield and am good at not letting the foe get in a telling blow and will generally try to stand toe to toe with them... what of yourselves? I do not want to run into your spells or arrows.

We don't have to spell out each little thing here but I'd like to get an idea where my melee support is, who's going to be slinging spells etc so that when we do get to actual combat if when we start talking tactics over on the discussion page it won't feel like total metagaming and maybe we can post a little faster as result of knowing what the others will do

Andoran

AC17/Touch11/Flat16/CMD11||HP9[9]|Fort:+1;Ref:+3;Will:+3|Perception(Darkvision 60')+5/Diplomacy+10|Init+0| Aasimar (Musetouched) Bard/1

Janiya can fascinate one creature who can see her as a stall tactic for allies to position themselves around a single fascinated creature, ends if its enemies are attacking it by weapon or spell. Also, she's primarily a ranged attacker with a sling. 2/day She can cast color spray Range 15 ft. cone-shaped area burst spell on failed save blinds and/or stuns affected 4HD or less creatures.

Qadira

Male Half-Orc Alchemist (Beastmorph) 1 - HP: 11/11, - AC: 15/T: 12/FF: 13 - Perception: +4 <darkvision 60ft> F: +5/R: +5/W: +2 - CMB: +3 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30ft

Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9
As Tortella shuffles along, he responds to Luccinus in turn. "I fight," he says, pausing to shake his longspear that he uses as a walking stick currently, as well as indicate to the greataxe that hangs under his robes. "I... do magic."
He thinks for a moment, a low gurgling coming from under his hood.
"I... take minds." he makes a grasping motion, "Or sometime, I knock out and--" he makes a swift vertical chopping motion, "make end of creatures."

Tortella has close-combat ability (including a longspear, a greataxe, and natural weapons), but also offers 4 spells/day, knowing color spray and charm person.

Andoran

AC25/Touch16/Flat20/CMD24||HP60[60]|Fort:+8;Ref:+11;Will:+5(+2 vs enchant)|Percept+17|Init+5 Half-Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 7

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

Hawkwren travels along with the party, his bow in his hands, an arrow nocked.

New character also, no PP. Hawkwren would use his bow first, then move in for melee. Two handed fighting with scmitar and kukri.

Andoran

AC25/Touch16/Flat20/CMD24||HP60[60]|Fort:+8;Ref:+11;Will:+5(+2 vs enchant)|Percept+17|Init+5 Half-Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 7

Can I get a survival check to follow the road, like tracking.

Cheliax

Init +2|AC18(21)/Touch12/Flatfoot16/CMD 17||HP 12/[12]|Fort:+4 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +2 Human Chellish Male Fighter/1

If you use arcane power then I tell you the command word for this wand is...

Tortella is set to use my wand of Infernal Healing as needed

Qadira

Male Half-Orc Alchemist (Beastmorph) 1 - HP: 11/11, - AC: 15/T: 12/FF: 13 - Perception: +4 <darkvision 60ft> F: +5/R: +5/W: +2 - CMB: +3 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30ft

Tortella nods at Luccinus with a slight grunt.

@Hawkwren - might be better to make the check & let the GM decide to take it or not, just so you don't end up slowing gameplay.

Cheliax

AC 17/12/15; HP 19; F+4, R+2,W+0; Init+2; Perc+5; CMB+5, CMD 17; At+4 (1d10+9x3/1d12+9x2) Human, Chelaxian Fighter 4

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

I may not be the strongest or most agile, but i can quite hold myself in a fight, using my shield. Also i have magic bestowed upon me by the Healing flame, may her name be blessed for all eternity, whithi which i can heal, bless, help to endure heat or cold and also let foes feel the holy wrath by making their weapons glow so they cannot hold onto them anymore.

Cheliax

AC20(23)/Touch12/Flatfoot16/CMD 18||HP 6/[21]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+2|Percept +3/Sense Motive +3|Init +2 Male Chellish Human Fighter/4 [+6 w/Morning Star, Longsword or shield bash (+5 if Power attacking)]

Then you are in a position to be able to use my other wand, set to cure wounds. It, like my other wand I carry strapped to the side of my pack, and its command word is...

If I go down, you guys can access and use the wands. Fingers crossed its never that bad

Cheliax

AC 17/12/15; HP 19; F+4, R+2,W+0; Init+2; Perc+5; CMB+5, CMD 17; At+4 (1d10+9x3/1d12+9x2) Human, Chelaxian Fighter 4

I will remember that in times of great need. Thank you!


The marshy vineyard is crisscrossed with old farmtrails. You manage to stay on the main road to Railford. You happen to notice muddy foot prints of a few men and some dogs crossing the main road. You glance back at your own muddy tracks. When you look to either side of the road you see 8' tall trestles that are overgrown with all manner of briars and other vegetation.

The rain starts again and all darkens. The creepers and overgrowth do little to help the situation, blocking some of the rain but casting strange twisting shadows. Markers become more difficult to see.

Andoran

Male Human Inquisitor of Erastil 5 [hp 36/36; F+5, R+4, W+6 (+2 vs. charms); AC 18/13/15; Init +5, Perception +10, Sense Motive +10]

"I follow Erastil's path of archery, and I have spells which can protect us from harm. More over I try to study the enemy, to gain insight on their strengths and vulnerabilities."

Hope it's not too late for my check
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24


Kargen Hapspring:
You notice the smell of wood smoke. You also notice a small amount of smoke rising from behind some trestles a about 80' away.

Andoran

Male Human Inquisitor of Erastil 5 [hp 36/36; F+5, R+4, W+6 (+2 vs. charms); AC 18/13/15; Init +5, Perception +10, Sense Motive +10]

Kargen suddenly lifts his head. He sniffs in the wind. "I smell smoke!" He looks around and squints for a moment. Then he points off toward some trees. "There, the smoke is coming up from behind those trees."

Andoran

AC25/Touch16/Flat20/CMD24||HP60[60]|Fort:+8;Ref:+11;Will:+5(+2 vs enchant)|Percept+17|Init+5 Half-Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 7

Hawkwren looks in the direction that Kargan points. He stares for a moment trying to estimate the distance of the smoke. He turns to his companions.
Should we investigate?

Qadira

Male Half-Orc Alchemist (Beastmorph) 1 - HP: 11/11, - AC: 15/T: 12/FF: 13 - Perception: +4 <darkvision 60ft> F: +5/R: +5/W: +2 - CMB: +3 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30ft

"We go. We see." Tortella says, and begins to shuffle that way. "We... speak hello."

Andoran

Male Human Inquisitor of Erastil 5 [hp 36/36; F+5, R+4, W+6 (+2 vs. charms); AC 18/13/15; Init +5, Perception +10, Sense Motive +10]

"Smoke probably means a fire. You think a campfire?" Kargen gets out his bow and ensures the string is secured properly. He nods. to Hawkwren. "Let's go check it out."

Cheliax

AC 17/12/15; HP 19; F+4, R+2,W+0; Init+2; Perc+5; CMB+5, CMD 17; At+4 (1d10+9x3/1d12+9x2) Human, Chelaxian Fighter 4

Really? Who knows what or who lurks there. I´m not prone to run into the mid of a bandit camp or worse. Probably that´s those men with dogs whose footprints are here in the mud.

Andoran

AC25/Touch16/Flat20/CMD24||HP60[60]|Fort:+8;Ref:+11;Will:+5(+2 vs enchant)|Percept+17|Init+5 Half-Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 7

Perhaps a few of us quietly make our way over to investigate, while the others stay here in the road. It doesn't seem to be too far if we ran into trouble.

Qadira

Male Half-Orc Alchemist (Beastmorph) 1 - HP: 11/11, - AC: 15/T: 12/FF: 13 - Perception: +4 <darkvision 60ft> F: +5/R: +5/W: +2 - CMB: +3 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30ft

"If they... are bandits, we on road. They bandit us. Or maybe... we ought bandit them first."

"I... can wait staying." Tortella offers his longspear to Hawkwren. "Spear... very good weapon. Yes?"

Andoran

AC25/Touch16/Flat20/CMD24||HP60[60]|Fort:+8;Ref:+11;Will:+5(+2 vs enchant)|Percept+17|Init+5 Half-Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 7

Yes, a very good weapon, but you see I prefer to use two weapons in hand to hand combat.

Qadira

Male Half-Orc Alchemist (Beastmorph) 1 - HP: 11/11, - AC: 15/T: 12/FF: 13 - Perception: +4 <darkvision 60ft> F: +5/R: +5/W: +2 - CMB: +3 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30ft

Tortella shrugs. "I wait." He then simply stands, staring into nothing, as though frozen.

Cheliax

AC 17/12/15; HP 19; F+4, R+2,W+0; Init+2; Perc+5; CMB+5, CMD 17; At+4 (1d10+9x3/1d12+9x2) Human, Chelaxian Fighter 4

Moving quietly in armor is not my thing. Also i think we should stay together.

Cheliax

AC20(23)/Touch12/Flatfoot16/CMD 18||HP 6/[21]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+2|Percept +3/Sense Motive +3|Init +2 Male Chellish Human Fighter/4 [+6 w/Morning Star, Longsword or shield bash (+5 if Power attacking)]

You can guard my back and stab over my shoulder, he tells Tortella.

Bracing his shield, Luccinus walks as quietly as armour allows in the direction of the smoke.

Stealth1d20 - 5 ⇒ (14) - 5 = 9

Hoping they won't hear me until I am closer

Qadira

Male Half-Orc Alchemist (Beastmorph) 1 - HP: 11/11, - AC: 15/T: 12/FF: 13 - Perception: +4 <darkvision 60ft> F: +5/R: +5/W: +2 - CMB: +3 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30ft

Tortella smiles a toothy, disturbing grin, and follows Luccinus.

Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13


Using the trestles as cover you move to with in 60'. You can plainly see a few tents, two men and a pair of dogs. They appear to have made camp on a bit of high ground. There are waist high reeds surrounding the small camp site.

Marsh Camp site

Andoran

AC25/Touch16/Flat20/CMD24||HP60[60]|Fort:+8;Ref:+11;Will:+5(+2 vs enchant)|Percept+17|Init+5 Half-Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 7

Hawkwren follows Luccinus and Tortella. Creeping quietly. Staying to the left of the other two.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Andoran

AC25/Touch16/Flat20/CMD24||HP60[60]|Fort:+8;Ref:+11;Will:+5(+2 vs enchant)|Percept+17|Init+5 Half-Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 7

When Hawkwren gets within 60', he pauses peering at the humans, trying to discern what he can.

Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17


You can tell that they are soldiers. They keep their long swords and long bows near by at all times. They are relatively quiet, you can see them speaking to each other in hushed tones. There are far more tents erected than the two men need, they are not alone.

Qadira

Male Half-Orc Alchemist (Beastmorph) 1 - HP: 11/11, - AC: 15/T: 12/FF: 13 - Perception: +4 <darkvision 60ft> F: +5/R: +5/W: +2 - CMB: +3 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30ft

"Becher?" Tortella asks in a gurgling whisper.

Andoran

AC17/Touch11/Flat16/CMD11||HP9[9]|Fort:+1;Ref:+3;Will:+3|Perception(Darkvision 60')+5/Diplomacy+10|Init+0| Aasimar (Musetouched) Bard/1

Janiya questions the Varisian cleric. Oh, bother. I do dislike being left out of the loop. We should take care not to be seen, until our comrades come back. The aasimar dancer ganders the surrounding area behind the thick of the forest.
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Stealth: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Janiya waves to Zacarias to hide close to her.

Andoran

AC25/Touch16/Flat20/CMD24||HP60[60]|Fort:+8;Ref:+11;Will:+5(+2 vs enchant)|Percept+17|Init+5 Half-Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 7

Hawkwren looks over at the others with a questioning look. He makes some hand signals implying that he circle around the camp to investigate more and also flank them. He shrugs his shoulders waiting for an answer.

I guess we should wait and see if Kargen followed.

Cheliax

AC20(23)/Touch12/Flatfoot16/CMD 18||HP 6/[21]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+2|Percept +3/Sense Motive +3|Init +2 Male Chellish Human Fighter/4 [+6 w/Morning Star, Longsword or shield bash (+5 if Power attacking)]

Even with his helmet on the stench of the half creature's breath nearly causes Luccinus to retch.

Unsure - wait..., he speaks back in hushed tones. He gives Hawkwen a nod and wave of approval.

If not Becher, then we may be able to pillage the entire camp - two men cannot stop us, the thinks, the rush of battle and plunder warming him.

where would Tortella and I be and where would Hawkwen come in?

Andoran

Male Human Inquisitor of Erastil 5 [hp 36/36; F+5, R+4, W+6 (+2 vs. charms); AC 18/13/15; Init +5, Perception +10, Sense Motive +10]

Kargen follows Hawkren into the marsh.

Stealth: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

Cheliax

AC 17/12/15; HP 19; F+4, R+2,W+0; Init+2; Perc+5; CMB+5, CMD 17; At+4 (1d10+9x3/1d12+9x2) Human, Chelaxian Fighter 4

What does "Becher" mean?

Zacarias follows the cute dancer into the bushes

Stealth: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (16) - 3 = 13

Andoran

AC25/Touch16/Flat20/CMD24||HP60[60]|Fort:+8;Ref:+11;Will:+5(+2 vs enchant)|Percept+17|Init+5 Half-Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 7

Hawkwren begins to circle the camp, before leaving he turns back and signals, talk or fight?, after seeing the others answer he he sneaks off circling around the camp. he creeps along, staying 60' to 80' trying to avoid the dogs smelling him. When he gets to the opposite side, he pauses trying to see where the other men might be.

Hawkwren is to the left of Luccinus, so will circle the camp clockwise from whereever we start from.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24

Cheliax

AC20(23)/Touch12/Flatfoot16/CMD 18||HP 6/[21]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+2|Percept +3/Sense Motive +3|Init +2 Male Chellish Human Fighter/4 [+6 w/Morning Star, Longsword or shield bash (+5 if Power attacking)]
Zacarias Omoroi wrote:
What does "Becher" mean?

Read through page 1 again


The party is approaching from A1 (lower left corner of map). Remember, the trestle providing cover is the closest one around, they are in a clearing about 60' x 75'. There is waist high marsh grass all around the camp. At this point no one is on map yet. Luccinus is behind a trestle 60' to the south west of the camp fire. Hawkwern and Kargen are about 60-70' or so north east of the camp fire. Zacarias Omoroi and Janiya اللبن والعسل Sandborn are in some bushes back at the road about 40' south of Luccinus. At this point the three smaller groups will have to act independently of each other or break stealth by yelling.

Hawkwern and Kargen::
The pair make good use of the waist high march reeds, and eventually work their way around to the other side of the camp. At one point they cross a narrow path with fresh foot prints leading away from the camp.

Andoran

Male Human Inquisitor of Erastil 5 [hp 36/36; F+5, R+4, W+6 (+2 vs. charms); AC 18/13/15; Init +5, Perception +10, Sense Motive +10]

Kargen looks for any sort of identifying mark on the men, their clothing, or their equipment.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Cheliax

AC20(23)/Touch12/Flatfoot16/CMD 18||HP 6/[21]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+2|Percept +3/Sense Motive +3|Init +2 Male Chellish Human Fighter/4 [+6 w/Morning Star, Longsword or shield bash (+5 if Power attacking)]

Luccinus dug his signal whistle out and put it between his lips.

Knew I'd find a use for it one day...

Moving forward as quietly as he could the Chellish Warrior raised his shield and moves up the path and into the camp, hoping the dread creature behind him would protect his back while at the same time calculating how to provide a degree of cover to his erstwhile ally.

If these soldiers proved hostile, he'd draw their interest, then, with the whistle, call a few friends...


Kargen Hapspring:
The men are dressed in studded leather armor. You recognize the insignia, it is of the Taldor Royal Phalanx. These soldiers are common through out any city in the Kingdom.

A dog begins to bark and the two soldier's stand. One knocks and arrow and readies his bow, the other is holding the leashes of both dogs. The Phalanx Soldier with the bow shouts in a commanding voice, Halt!! Place your arms on the ground and take a step back!! Make no sudden movements!!

Map2

roll initiative

Cheliax

AC20(23)/Touch12/Flatfoot16/CMD 18||HP 6/[21]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+2|Percept +3/Sense Motive +3|Init +2 Male Chellish Human Fighter/4 [+6 w/Morning Star, Longsword or shield bash (+5 if Power attacking)]

Initiative +2 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

Andoran

AC25/Touch16/Flat20/CMD24||HP60[60]|Fort:+8;Ref:+11;Will:+5(+2 vs enchant)|Percept+17|Init+5 Half-Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 7

Hawkwren yells backNo you drop your weapons, this is Captain Titian Janus of the Taldan Army, I'll have you know that you are surrounded. Any provocation on your part will be to your detriment.

Bluff: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Hawkwren tries to discern who thy are.
Know.Any: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Can I squeeze this in before Round 1?

Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

Cheliax

AC20(23)/Touch12/Flatfoot16/CMD 18||HP 6/[21]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+2|Percept +3/Sense Motive +3|Init +2 Male Chellish Human Fighter/4 [+6 w/Morning Star, Longsword or shield bash (+5 if Power attacking)]

So much for needing the whistle, thinks before spitting it out.

51 to 100 of 502 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / In the beginning... All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.