Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Dawn of Legends (A PF Superhero Saga)

Game Master JamZilla

Satellite imagery

Map

Combat Map

Burning Building!


851 to 900 of 1,710 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>

As you approach the northern door, there is the Pop-pop-pop of small arms fire.

Instinctively you duck or done to find cover but immediately realise the shots arent aimed at you.

Listening again, you hear very heavy footprints thudding on the other side of the door, moving away from you


Male Human aka Ebon - Human, Monk/Magus 3 | hp34 | F+6 R+6 W+8 | AC 18/17/13/17 | Init +6 | Perc +10

Ebon looks to the other confused and then moves next to the door, He attempts to look through a gap or listen closer for anything else.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

What type of door is it?

Dark Archive

F Sylph Rogue:1/Magus:2/Witch:3 | HP: 21| AC:18* T:16 FF:12 B:18* | F:4 R:7 W:6 | CMD:16 | Init:4 | Per:14* | Speed:35' | Darkvision:60' | Fame:1 | Arcane Pool: 5 | Magus Spells: | 1st: 2 | Witch Spells: | 1st: 6 |

Trystt makes herself flush against some boxes when the shots first ring out. When it becomes obvious that there is no immediate danger, she moves to the door. "North it is," she says with a wry smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Per:Traps: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20

Grand Lodge

Male (Panache 5/5, Arcane Pool 6/6, Arcane reservoir 4/4) Mutant (Elf) HP23/23 AC24 (T24, FF18) Per+4 F/R/W +4/+6/+2 Swashbuckler 1/Arcanist 2//Magus (Kensai) 3 Fame: 1

"Darn It, if only we could see. I could teleport in then."


aka Midnight - F Alien Kineticist/Paladin 3; hp 40; AC 20, T 13, FF 17, BAC 16; F +10|R +9|W +6; Init +3, Perception +6 Darkvision 60 ft
skills:
Diplomacy +7, Fly +9, Knowledge (meta) +6, Perception +6, Sense Motive +4
Max. burn 7, Fame: 4

Whatever was standing there has moved, go go go!

whispers Midnight.

Assuming Trystt doesn't see any traps...

Midnight hauls the door open and moves through swiftly.


aka Napalm, Mutant (half-orc) Alchemist/Rogue (hp 21/21; F+6, R+8*, W+6* | AC 17/13/14; BAC 15/13/12 | Init +3 | Perception +7*, Sense Motive +7)
Dex Mutagen:
F+6, R+10*, W+5* | AC 21/15/16; BAC 19/15/14 | Init +5 | Perception +6*, SM +6

Napalm nods at Midnight's direction. He follows her immediately into the room, grabbing another canister of napalm from his belt. He prepares to hurl it at any hobgoblin he sees.

Readied action to throw alchemists fire at the first hobgoblin he sees. If he sees a group of them, he'll prioritize them first.

Readied action:

Ranged touch: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

-Posted with Wayfinder


Midnight hauls opens the door, seizing the opportunity for a surprise attack.

The door opens onto a much wider chamber than you have encountered thus far. Lining the walls of this brightly lit chamber are racks of dozens of different types of firearms.

Lanes have been separated in the chamber using walls of sheet steel, turning the area into a training area and firing range. Currently two middle-eastern humans stand at the ready line, aiming weapons down the range and squeezing off round after round.

They appear to be being overseen by a massive, 9 foot tall brute, dressed in piece meal bits of leather.

This creature’s python-thick apish arms and stumpy legs conspire to drag its dirty knuckles through the sandy floor of the chamber. The stooped giant blinks its dim eyes and an excess of soupy drool spills over its bulbous lips. Its misshapen features resemble a man’s face rendered in watercolor, then distorted by a careless splash. It snarls as it turns to see you standing in the entrance, a sound the offspring of bear and man might make, showing flat black teeth well suited for grinding bones to paste.

Surprise Round - Heroes

Napalm bursts through the door after Midnight and draws and throws his bomb at the first target he sees. It bursts at the feet of the first human on the line andhe throws up his hands at the sudden flare of fire, his weapon discharging and the bullet ricocheting off the stone ceiling with a Pang!

Midnight's surprise action was to open the door. Spore, Trystt, Shift and Ebon have a move or standard action to take

Map


Male Human aka Ebon - Human, Monk/Magus 3 | hp34 | F+6 R+6 W+8 | AC 18/17/13/17 | Init +6 | Perc +10

Ebon dashes forward as Napalms bomb goes off giving him some cover to slip into the room. Holding the line for the others to take them down.

P32

Dark Archive

F Sylph Rogue:1/Magus:2/Witch:3 | HP: 21| AC:18* T:16 FF:12 B:18* | F:4 R:7 W:6 | CMD:16 | Init:4 | Per:14* | Speed:35' | Darkvision:60' | Fame:1 | Arcane Pool: 5 | Magus Spells: | 1st: 2 | Witch Spells: | 1st: 6 |

Trystt moves in quickly, using a pillar for cover. (P,35)


aka Napalm, Mutant (half-orc) Alchemist/Rogue (hp 21/21; F+6, R+8*, W+6* | AC 17/13/14; BAC 15/13/12 | Init +3 | Perception +7*, Sense Motive +7)
Dex Mutagen:
F+6, R+10*, W+5* | AC 21/15/16; BAC 19/15/14 | Init +5 | Perception +6*, SM +6

Are Midnight and I in the room farther than what it shows on the map? From the description, I could see Napalm having gone to Q34 before throwing his bomb.


Well as its a surprise round you'd only have a standard action to take and a five foot step


aka Napalm, Mutant (half-orc) Alchemist/Rogue (hp 21/21; F+6, R+8*, W+6* | AC 17/13/14; BAC 15/13/12 | Init +3 | Perception +7*, Sense Motive +7)
Dex Mutagen:
F+6, R+10*, W+5* | AC 21/15/16; BAC 19/15/14 | Init +5 | Perception +6*, SM +6

True. Nevermind.

Grand Lodge

Male (Panache 5/5, Arcane Pool 6/6, Arcane reservoir 4/4) Mutant (Elf) HP23/23 AC24 (T24, FF18) Per+4 F/R/W +4/+6/+2 Swashbuckler 1/Arcanist 2//Magus (Kensai) 3 Fame: 1

Calling on his power, Shift creates a portable handheld dimensional rift to use as cover Casting shield


Plant Creature Brawler/Sorcerer 3 | HP: 37/37; Fast Heal 1 | AC 15/11/14; Ballistic AC 15 | Fort:+8; Ref:+5; Will:+5 | Resist: Cold 5, Acid 5 | Vulnerable: Fire | Immune: Mind-Effecting, Paralysis, Poison, Polymorph, Sleep, Stun | Low-Light Vision; Perc.+9; Init +1

Spore follows Trystt and Ebon into the room as fast as he can, though he's a bit slower than the two of them are.

Movign to Q33
Healing 1 HP for this round, and what do you think JZ, one or two rounds before we opened the door? I was at 15 before we heard the guns going off, and Trystt checked for traps, etc.


Sure, go for two rounds


Initiative:

Ebon: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Midnight: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Napalm: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Spore: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Trystt: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Shift: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Guard 1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Guard 1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Ogre: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8

Round 1 - Heroes

The group burst into the the room under cover of Napalm's bomb. The flash and sudden heat disorientates the enemies inside and the team seize the opportunity to flood in and press the attack!

You guys have the initiative, map update later but you have posted your positions anyway. As you move in, no more enemies beyond the 3 are revealed

Dark Archive

F Sylph Rogue:1/Magus:2/Witch:3 | HP: 21| AC:18* T:16 FF:12 B:18* | F:4 R:7 W:6 | CMD:16 | Init:4 | Per:14* | Speed:35' | Darkvision:60' | Fame:1 | Arcane Pool: 5 | Magus Spells: | 1st: 2 | Witch Spells: | 1st: 6 |

Peeking out from behind the pillar to her right, Trystt yells out a warning. "Big one incoming!" As she does that, she also sets her disruptive force into motion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Move: none
Free: Move Dancing Lights
Std: Evil Eye Hex: -2AC

Hex: Evil Eye(DC:15)(7 rounds):
The witch can cause doubt to creep into the mind of a foe within 30 feet that she can see. Effect: The target takes a –2 penalty on one of the following (witch’s choice): AC, ability checks, attack rolls, saving throws, or skill checks. This hex lasts for a number of rounds equal to 3 + the witch’s Intelligence modifier. A Will save reduces this to just 1 round.

Mage Armor: ~98 min left.
AC: 20/15/15/18*

Witch Spells: 1st:4/5


Male Human aka Ebon - Human, Monk/Magus 3 | hp34 | F+6 R+6 W+8 | AC 18/17/13/17 | Init +6 | Perc +10

"Don't get cut off from each other." He shouts out, as he adapts the jaguar style and jabs out at the hobgoblin in front of him.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 6 - 1 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 2 = 11

Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 6 - 1 = 16
Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 2 = 6

AC 21/16/21/18 Mage Armor


aka Midnight - F Alien Kineticist/Paladin 3; hp 40; AC 20, T 13, FF 17, BAC 16; F +10|R +9|W +6; Init +3, Perception +6 Darkvision 60 ft
skills:
Diplomacy +7, Fly +9, Knowledge (meta) +6, Perception +6, Sense Motive +4
Max. burn 7, Fame: 4

Soaring through the doorway towards the top of the scant roofspace, Midnight throws a ball of roiling air at the largest adversary.

kinetic blast: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 1 = 22
(non-lethal) bludgeoning: 1d6 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 10


aka Napalm, Mutant (half-orc) Alchemist/Rogue (hp 21/21; F+6, R+8*, W+6* | AC 17/13/14; BAC 15/13/12 | Init +3 | Perception +7*, Sense Motive +7)
Dex Mutagen:
F+6, R+10*, W+5* | AC 21/15/16; BAC 19/15/14 | Init +5 | Perception +6*, SM +6

Alchemist's Fire continuous damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

The hobgoblin surprised by Ebon continues to burn, and Napalm turns his attention to the large creature. "Uh, that's one big dude." He moves out to get a good line on the brute, then he grabs a grenade off his vest and turns a dial. Then he activates it and hurls it at the giant. Instead of exploding with fire, however, suddenly the room drops several degrees as the device sucks the heat out of the creature and the surrounding area.

Move to Q25. Throw a Frost Bomb
Ranged Touch (distance, PBS): 1d20 + 7 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 7 - 2 + 1 = 15
Cold Damage (PBS): 1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 = 11

If it hits, the creature gets a Fort Save DC 15 or be staggered.

AC: 24/15/19; BAC 19/15/14


Ebon rushes the man before him with a series of blistering strikes. The guard raises his weapon only for the monk to grab the slide, twist the weapon out of his hand and knock the man to the ground with a panther strike to the sternum.

Meanwhile Trystt begins to befuddle the giant and it works well enough for both Midnight and Napalm to batter it with blasts of air and cold. It staggers back with a grunt but manages to stay looming on it's feet.

Fort save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 Success

One guard down, the giant is injured


Plant Creature Brawler/Sorcerer 3 | HP: 37/37; Fast Heal 1 | AC 15/11/14; Ballistic AC 15 | Fort:+8; Ref:+5; Will:+5 | Resist: Cold 5, Acid 5 | Vulnerable: Fire | Immune: Mind-Effecting, Paralysis, Poison, Polymorph, Sleep, Stun | Low-Light Vision; Perc.+9; Init +1

Spore charges forward, just to the left of the first pillar and right of the second, winding up and slams a hefty limb toward the largest foe.

Attack+Charge: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 2 = 13
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

+1 HP up to 19/26. My AC is -2 this round from the charge; moving to M36

Grand Lodge

Male (Panache 5/5, Arcane Pool 6/6, Arcane reservoir 4/4) Mutant (Elf) HP23/23 AC24 (T24, FF18) Per+4 F/R/W +4/+6/+2 Swashbuckler 1/Arcanist 2//Magus (Kensai) 3 Fame: 1

Stepping sideways through the dimensions, Shift moves to a position behind the Giant Double move including Dimensional Slide to a position Flanking with Spore, so no attack

parry if attacked: 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 2 - 2 = 12 +2 flanking, -2 size
riposte if parried: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 2 = 22 +2 flanking


Round 1 - Enemy

As the group bursts in and one of them charges forward, disarms his comrade and then smashes him with a series of expert martial arts strikes, his eyes widen in panic.

هم هنا للتجسس شيلد! صوت ناقوس الخطر!

Arabic:

They are here for the SHIELD spy! Sound the alarm!

He pulls a grenade from a bandolier across his chest and rolls it across the uneven floor where it bounces and tumbles toward the gathered group. Napalm sees the danger and tries to kick it away but it explodes in a deafening roar that further rocks the cave. Chunks of stone and debris fly in a deadly radius.

Guard 2, aim at square AC 5: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Trystt, Napalm, Ebon bludgeoning damage: 3d6 ⇒ (6, 2, 4) = 12

Ebon: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 Fail
Napalm: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 Fail
Trystt: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 Success

The massive creature growls, already bleeding from several attacks, but the thing is like a wall of flesh. It spins on the puny human behind it and with a mighty backhand swing smashes Shift in the chest. The blow lifts him from his feet and sends him slamming into the ceiling some 15 feet above. He crashes back down in a plume of dust, several ribs almost certainly broken, but somehow manages to stagger back to his feet.

Slam, Shift: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27 Hit
Confirmation: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19 Did not confirm
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Round 2 - Heroes

Map


I forgot the will save vs Evil Eye

Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 Success


Suddenly an electronic voice sounds through the cavern, somewhat familiar even if it is slightly distorted through the speaker system.

<ZZZzz>...Focus on the big-guy! Put his ass down and let Jackie Chan mop up the other wimp!

It's Mockingbird.

It's training. You're not supposed to he-...<ZZzzttk!>

The other voice is Sharon's but it cuts off mid-message.


aka Midnight - F Alien Kineticist/Paladin 3; hp 40; AC 20, T 13, FF 17, BAC 16; F +10|R +9|W +6; Init +3, Perception +6 Darkvision 60 ft
skills:
Diplomacy +7, Fly +9, Knowledge (meta) +6, Perception +6, Sense Motive +4
Max. burn 7, Fame: 4

Ebon, target the 2nd hob! The rest of you, focused fire on the large target!

Yells Midnight in support of Mockingbird's impromptu coaching, before putting leading the charge by throwing another ball of churning air at the ogre.

kinetic blast: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 1 = 14
(non-lethal) bludgeoning: 1d6 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 12


Male Human aka Ebon - Human, Monk/Magus 3 | hp34 | F+6 R+6 W+8 | AC 18/17/13/17 | Init +6 | Perc +10

Ebon is nearly knocked off his feet as blast of the grenade goes off catching him surprised. The shrapnel ripping into his back.

Hearing the voice speak up over the intercom he ignores it charging forward and delivering a charged up punch to the Hobogoblin who threw the grenade.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 6 - 1 + 2 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 = 9

HP-13 AC 21/16/21/18 Mage Armor


aka Napalm, Mutant (half-orc) Alchemist/Rogue (hp 21/21; F+6, R+8*, W+6* | AC 17/13/14; BAC 15/13/12 | Init +3 | Perception +7*, Sense Motive +7)
Dex Mutagen:
F+6, R+10*, W+5* | AC 21/15/16; BAC 19/15/14 | Init +5 | Perception +6*, SM +6

Napalm moves quickly to the right of the massive creature. "Bring it down!" He hurls another grenade at the creature. This one, again, acts as a freezing agent.

Move to O39. Throw bomb. Precise bombs will exclude Spore and Shift from the splash damage.
Ranged Touch (PBS): 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 1 = 21
Damage (PBS): 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

DC 15 Fort save to avoid being staggered


Lucas Lee wrote:

Napalm moves quickly to the right of the massive creature. "Bring it down!" He hurls another grenade at the creature. This one, again, acts as a freezing agent.

Move to O39. Throw bomb. Precise bombs will exclude Spore and Shift from the splash damage.
[dice=Ranged Touch (PBS)]1d20+7+1
[dice=Damage (PBS)]1d6+4

DC 15 Fort save to avoid being staggered

Napalm, don't forget the damage from the grenade ok?

Dark Archive

F Sylph Rogue:1/Magus:2/Witch:3 | HP: 21| AC:18* T:16 FF:12 B:18* | F:4 R:7 W:6 | CMD:16 | Init:4 | Per:14* | Speed:35' | Darkvision:60' | Fame:1 | Arcane Pool: 5 | Magus Spells: | 1st: 2 | Witch Spells: | 1st: 6 |

Trystt maintains her position behind the pillar. Annoyed that her disruption is interrupted, she tries for the same effect.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Move: none
Std: Evil Eye Hex: -2AC

Hex: Evil Eye(DC:15)(7 rounds):
The witch can cause doubt to creep into the mind of a foe within 30 feet that she can see. Effect: The target takes a –2 penalty on one of the following (witch’s choice): AC, ability checks, attack rolls, saving throws, or skill checks. This hex lasts for a number of rounds equal to 3 + the witch’s Intelligence modifier. A Will save reduces this to just 1 round.

HP:12/18
Mage Armor: ~98 min left.
AC: 20/15/15/18*

Witch Spells: 1st:4/5


aka Napalm, Mutant (half-orc) Alchemist/Rogue (hp 21/21; F+6, R+8*, W+6* | AC 17/13/14; BAC 15/13/12 | Init +3 | Perception +7*, Sense Motive +7)
Dex Mutagen:
F+6, R+10*, W+5* | AC 21/15/16; BAC 19/15/14 | Init +5 | Perception +6*, SM +6

Damage registered. I just forgot to change the status line.

Also, Trystt, I think you have to choose a different effect for Evil Eye. If the target saves, i think they're immune for 24 hours.


Spore and Shift this round

The giant wavers as Napalm's bomb explodes on it's chest, leaving an angry scorch mark in it's wake. It staggers as if it were drunk but it's meaty, flailing arms are still a threat.

Ebon crosses the distance between him and the guard in the blink of an eye, lowering his shoulder and barging the man against the wall of the firing lane and delivering a sickening strike to his ribs.

Both are injured but neither are down


Plant Creature Brawler/Sorcerer 3 | HP: 37/37; Fast Heal 1 | AC 15/11/14; Ballistic AC 15 | Fort:+8; Ref:+5; Will:+5 | Resist: Cold 5, Acid 5 | Vulnerable: Fire | Immune: Mind-Effecting, Paralysis, Poison, Polymorph, Sleep, Stun | Low-Light Vision; Perc.+9; Init +1

As the rest of the room goes to hell, with multiple explosions going off, and people yelling out in pain, Spore focuses on Midnight's orders and concentrates his attack on the large target.

"Hey! Hit me, instead!" he yells at their opponent, trying to draw his attention. He knew he could regenerate. It hadn't come up in conversation, but he doubted Shift could say the same.
Shift must be pretty tough to get up after that, but I doubt he can take another hit like the first one...

Flurry + Flank: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 + 2 = 13
Flurry + Flank: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 2 = 10

Flurry Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Flurry Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

+1 HP. Now at 20/26


Shift, flanking: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 = 10 Miss

Both Spore and Shift lash out at the giant but they batter against the huge creature only for it to roar and sweep them aside, knocking them both back before they dash forward again to rejoin the fight.

Round 2 - Enemy

Guard, pistol, Ebon, RS: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 4 - 2 = 9 Miss
Guard, pistol, Ebon, RS: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 4 - 2 = 12 Miss

Taking a step back from the onrushing monk, the guard pulls a pistol from his hip-mounted holster and fires twice quickly but Ebon deflects both shots with his bare hands in a remarkable display of agility.

Ogre, slam, Spore: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22 Hit
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

The ogre spins on the plant-creature beside it, smashing down with a huge two-handed blow. Spore raises his arm, a shield thick branches instantly springing to life and though it absorbs much of the blow, his meaty fist smashes through the shield like kindling.

Round 3 - Heroes


The ogre lumbers this way and that, barely able to hold it's arms up, let alone stand and fight.


Male Human aka Ebon - Human, Monk/Magus 3 | hp34 | F+6 R+6 W+8 | AC 18/17/13/17 | Init +6 | Perc +10

Ebon steps up following the Hobgoblin, press on the attack.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 6 - 1 = 14
Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 = 9

Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 6 - 1 = 14
Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 2 = 10

Lovely


aka Napalm, Mutant (half-orc) Alchemist/Rogue (hp 21/21; F+6, R+8*, W+6* | AC 17/13/14; BAC 15/13/12 | Init +3 | Perception +7*, Sense Motive +7)
Dex Mutagen:
F+6, R+10*, W+5* | AC 21/15/16; BAC 19/15/14 | Init +5 | Perception +6*, SM +6

Napalm winces as the brute smashes right through Spore's raised shield. "Something tells me Cap wouldn't stand for that." He grabs another canister off his vest and hurls it at the creature. When it hits, acid sprays out from the container.

Throwing Acid
Ranged Touch (PBS, range): 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 1 - 2 = 13
Damage (PBS): 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Grand Lodge

Male (Panache 5/5, Arcane Pool 6/6, Arcane reservoir 4/4) Mutant (Elf) HP23/23 AC24 (T24, FF18) Per+4 F/R/W +4/+6/+2 Swashbuckler 1/Arcanist 2//Magus (Kensai) 3 Fame: 1

[Ooc]sorry for being so slow, I've updated Shifts HP and he is at 2, so he will be looking at using dimensional slide to retreat from combat while he uses a medkit[\ooc]

Dark Archive

F Sylph Rogue:1/Magus:2/Witch:3 | HP: 21| AC:18* T:16 FF:12 B:18* | F:4 R:7 W:6 | CMD:16 | Init:4 | Per:14* | Speed:35' | Darkvision:60' | Fame:1 | Arcane Pool: 5 | Magus Spells: | 1st: 2 | Witch Spells: | 1st: 6 |

Seeing Shift's injuries, Trystt will rush to him after he slides away from the giant. She grabs his head in her hands briefly. In that moment, she concentrates on accelerating his healing process.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Move: next to Shift
Std: Healing Hex-Shift

Healing Hex: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

HP:12/18
Mage Armor: ~98 min left.
AC: 20/15/15/18*

Witch Spells: 1st:4/5


aka Midnight - F Alien Kineticist/Paladin 3; hp 40; AC 20, T 13, FF 17, BAC 16; F +10|R +9|W +6; Init +3, Perception +6 Darkvision 60 ft
skills:
Diplomacy +7, Fly +9, Knowledge (meta) +6, Perception +6, Sense Motive +4
Max. burn 7, Fame: 4

Hovering off to the side, seeing the ogre as barely standing, Midnight unleashes another blast.

kinetic blast: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 1 = 22
(non-lethal) bludgeoning: 1d6 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 7


Napalm hurls another flask, this time the acidic eruption washes over the ogre. Instinctively it raises it's hands to cover it's face but the pain is too much and it stumbles backward. Shift seizes the opportunity, teleporting up onto it's chest as it stumbles. Spore too sees it falling and lashes out with a long, thick tendril.

Between them they finally defeat the thing and it crashes to the ground in a plume of dust.

Seeing the main threat dealt with, Midnight switches attention to the remaining guard. Her ball of superfocused air streaks out and the man is hit in the chest with a glae force wind the size of a fist. It picks him up and smashes him against the wall where he slumps unconscious.

Combat Over


aka Midnight - F Alien Kineticist/Paladin 3; hp 40; AC 20, T 13, FF 17, BAC 16; F +10|R +9|W +6; Init +3, Perception +6 Darkvision 60 ft
skills:
Diplomacy +7, Fly +9, Knowledge (meta) +6, Perception +6, Sense Motive +4
Max. burn 7, Fame: 4

Tangos down, good effort. Ebon, please move to the far doorway so we don't get surprised. Trystt, how is Shift? Need a medpac? Spore are you ok?

her speech patterns are staccato, abrupt info bursts conveying maximum intent with minimal verbage.

We might yet maintain surprise due to arms fire in a range, but let's not push our luck. Check your gear, check yourselves, check each other. Moving out in thirty seconds...

She moves over to guard the doorway with Ebon, counting down in her head then turning to make sure everyone is ready before signaling to move forward once more, opening and flying through the door.


You have an exit in this room headed north or the exit in the previous main hall you didn't pursue which headed east


Male Human aka Ebon - Human, Monk/Magus 3 | hp34 | F+6 R+6 W+8 | AC 18/17/13/17 | Init +6 | Perc +10

Mm we might need a map

Ebon nods moving to the door way, pulling out a medpack as he moves.

medpack: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Wrapping up a few of the shrapnel wounds he focuses on his chi to slow the bleeding. "Maybe we should continue on through this room? Make sure it's clear?" He turns to look at Midnight opposite him in the door way.

HP-20/25 AC 21/16/21/18 Mage Armor

Dark Archive

F Sylph Rogue:1/Magus:2/Witch:3 | HP: 21| AC:18* T:16 FF:12 B:18* | F:4 R:7 W:6 | CMD:16 | Init:4 | Per:14* | Speed:35' | Darkvision:60' | Fame:1 | Arcane Pool: 5 | Magus Spells: | 1st: 2 | Witch Spells: | 1st: 6 |

"I think we're more likely t find barracks and such this way. We should try the east door in the last room. All we need are the prisoner and servers, if we can find them."


Plant Creature Brawler/Sorcerer 3 | HP: 37/37; Fast Heal 1 | AC 15/11/14; Ballistic AC 15 | Fort:+8; Ref:+5; Will:+5 | Resist: Cold 5, Acid 5 | Vulnerable: Fire | Immune: Mind-Effecting, Paralysis, Poison, Polymorph, Sleep, Stun | Low-Light Vision; Perc.+9; Init +1

"Never better," Spore replies, which is in fact true, as his wounds have all but disappeared. His tone is more serious than before, likely in the face of Shift's injury. As Trystt addresses his wounds, he perks up a bit.

"Agreed, let's keep moving forward."


The Spore wrote:

"Never better," Spore replies, which is in fact true, as his wounds have all but disappeared. His tone is more serious than before, likely in the face of Shift's injury. As Trystt addresses his wounds, he perks up a bit.

"Agreed, let's keep moving forward."

Is that because you are moving on in 30 seconds as per Midnight's post? Just asking in case you missed the 6 damage from the ogre.


Plant Creature Brawler/Sorcerer 3 | HP: 37/37; Fast Heal 1 | AC 15/11/14; Ballistic AC 15 | Fort:+8; Ref:+5; Will:+5 | Resist: Cold 5, Acid 5 | Vulnerable: Fire | Immune: Mind-Effecting, Paralysis, Poison, Polymorph, Sleep, Stun | Low-Light Vision; Perc.+9; Init +1

Ah, yes. My mistake. That 6 damage will be mostly offset by the 30 seconds (5 rds), putting me at 20, I believe? 20 + 1 (final rd) - 6 (ogre hit) + 5 (30 seconds out of combat)


Yeah that sounds right. I'll need to post a map update whichever way you go so I'll do that when I get home in a couple of hours. If we get consensus on the direction to take before then, that would be cool.

851 to 900 of 1,710 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dawn of Legends (A PF Superhero Saga) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.