Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

Darkwing_DM's Heroes of Damara

Game Master DarkWingD

PbP featuring many classic DnD elements out of the Aber-Toril. Save the kingdom, rescue the Girl, fights in taverns. that will be set up as a choose your own adventure/video game with free roaming unlocking quests from people you meet.

Damara


51 to 100 of 369 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Witch 1 | HP 1/6 | Fort +1 Ref +2 Will +3 | AC12 T12 FF10 | Percep +1 | Init +3

Middle, Umm, OK, thanks.

Oalin speeds up a little to get into the middle of the formation, but then gets distracted looking at the different plants for a while before taking stock of whom he is between.

Sound off any player who wants some interaction...


@Finn- Brock nudges Finn in the arm as they are walking saying, "Dont trust him, Finn. I heard that a little girl went missing in the woods. took her a long time to get back too... when she did she was raving about "donkey". Her mum locked her up at home afterwards." It is loud enough for others to hear.

@Daren- the noble looks down at Daren, "Daren?; right? yes, I've been to the capital a couple of times. It is at a heart of a river, there was this woman doing her laundry.................." he regales you with a story about him going to town for a big bloodstone contract and meeting many beautiful woman. the fairest in the land, not like the townies in most small places.

random encounter chk.: 1d100 ⇒ 44
random encounter chk.: 1d100 ⇒ 62


Brawler 2 | HP 19/19 | Fort +6, Ref +5, will +2 | Perception +5 | Int +2 | +2 vs spells, poison

@Mor- The dwarf grunts at your reply "You just worry about getting to the camp first, save your breath son, its a long march, and we proly arnt stopin..." he motions to the Noble.


Ranger 1 | HP 13/13 | Fort +4 Ref +5 Will +1 | Perception +5 (Darkvision 60') | Init +5

Morgabir speaks to Fieram and Finn without looking at either of them directly.

"Yeah, fine, I can walk all day. I'm just wondering about critters or some two-legged predators thinking about jumping us . Not used to so many bodies, and such noise, really, I guess anything hungry enough to attack us gets what's coming to it. As for my sling, well, if you miss a squirrel or rabbit cuz you ain't ready for it once, you tend not to make that mistake again. Least, not with my kin, you don't. "


Male Human Bard 1 ! HP 10/10 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +2 | AC 16 | perception +4 | Int +1 | Init +3 | Bardic knowledge +1

"Brock, you really trust everything you hear?" With a smile and light tone that try to make Brock share the joke, not feeling as he was its target "If so, I have some sunny land in Vasa to sell"

diplomacy, take 10: 17 = 17

"More seriously, he has some healing capability. Especially diseases. That can be a lifesaver. I would be very pissed of if I were to die for a festering wound."

To Mor: "True, but my bullet won't last long if I lose them in the forest, and seeing how often I miss ...
I will search for some good stone for the sling, they will work well for squirrels."

While walking Finn keep his eyes open for good sling stones.

- * - * -

After a while.
What is doing Oalin? Distracted by the plants? Smarter, but he remember me of Siobhán. I hope he will not bring too many frog to me.

Finn reach Oalin. "This isn't a area where you want to be left behind. Come, we should stay with the others."


M Half-orc Warpriest 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15 | Fort: +6, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | Perception: +2 | Init: +4 |

I wasn’t sure Mor would take kindly to me. He always seemed defensive whenever he say me or my family before. Still, I suppose in circumstances like these, anyone you have some familiarity with is reassuring.
I’m sure nothing is about to surprise us...but I can’t imagine things will go well for us if the noble falls and we escape unharmed. I’m sure you have sharp eyes in the type of environment. If I see you react or take cover, I’ll move in and prepare to defend the front.
Virid sees that the noble is busy telling a tale, and watches the dwarf instead.
Despite appearances, I suspect the dwarf has more experience leading a group like this.
Virid approaches Gweenth awkwardly.
What kinds of talents do you have? I saw you were one of the first they picked.


Witch 1 | HP 1/6 | Fort +1 Ref +2 Will +3 | AC12 T12 FF10 | Percep +1 | Init +3

Finn... Finn, see that one there?

Oalin tugs Finn's sleeve and points behind them a little to a small plant near the base of a tree about 20ft away.

The one with the small white star-like flower? The leaves in a cross pattern? That could be Herb True Love. It can be part of a poison antidote, but it also could be Nightshade, they are very alike. You have to be REAL SURE, and it can be hard sometimes.

Oalin keeps up with the middle of the formation, but is still paying far more attention to flora on either side as they all walk than possible hidden threats.

Oalin was far too preoccupied to have heard Brock


@Finn- Brock shrugs, "Its your life, Friend." after overhearing the dwarf speak Brock pulls out a jug takes a swig, and offers to anyone while there walking. "give me a good cleric anytime, as opposed to someone who messes with the unknown, that's all."

@Mor- "Don't worry, lad. We got someone out there... we'll get some warning. Anyone picking a fight with us will be more than just a little beastie."

@virid- Oh, ya..... well. I guess they heard about my family. she reaches in her blouse and pulls out a medallion. You see that it is a holy symbol of Ilmater. My twin brother is a healer in the monastery near the baron's manor and my eldest brother is a Cardinal in the capital. I also trained there when I was young. Almost everyone in my family for the last ten generations worship the Broken God. They probably wanted a healer....... she seems saddened by this.


M Half-orc Warpriest 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15 | Fort: +6, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | Perception: +2 | Init: +4 |

Do you...not want to heal?
Virid took a sidestep and paused to avoid colliding with Oalin, who must have seen something very interesting in the underbrush. Virid squinted, but couldn’t find...whatever it was. Turning back, he saw the little herbalist had already moved on to something else, but Gweenth’s response pulled him back to the conversation at hand.


Male Human Bard 1 ! HP 10/10 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +2 | AC 16 | perception +4 | Int +1 | Init +3 | Bardic knowledge +1

"Vir, if you want magical healing without sermons about "accepting hardships in silence" I can do that a couple of times in a day. Magic is fast and powerful, but once you have dried up your reserve it is gone till the next day. Mundane healing is slower, but it can help more people."
Finn tone is rough.


Male Human Bard 1 ! HP 10/10 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +2 | AC 16 | perception +4 | Int +1 | Init +3 | Bardic knowledge +1

Finn calm down and approach the dwarf sergeant.
"Sir, speaking of using magic, I have some small magical ability. I can cure a wound a couple of times in a day and I can raise the courage of people hearing me for the duration of a short song. But recharging those abilities require a good night of sleep.
There is a way to adapt how we are used to that need?"

Let's see if I can get the first or last turn when doing guard duty.


@virid- "No, its when soldiers need healing they probably hurt others. I know its not right to blame them, But I do there should have been a better way." with that she looks down as she walks.

@Finn- "that's good to know, son. Everyone will have his part in the coming battle, once we get to the camp you'll learn more."


Male Human Cavalier 1 | hp 6/12 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 0 | Per 1, Init 3 | rapier 5 (1d6/18-20)

While the noble begins to ramble on to more...embellished stories, Daren looks at the note during the march to see what that old impoverished man could have given him.

Can read common.


when you open the letter-

It is a map to the Old Del'Yue estate. You remember from his stories that Tarquin had to leave during the Witch-King war where he put to much trust in a Necromancer. The necromancer wasn't able to help and his estate and surrounding lands were taken. However he believes that there is a underground basement of the home that is probably still intact. Due to his injuries he was never able to go back and check. He wishes you the best in your new adventures.


Witch 1 | HP 1/6 | Fort +1 Ref +2 Will +3 | AC12 T12 FF10 | Percep +1 | Init +3

Oalin stops looking at plants long enough to locate Freya and the bear in the group.
Wonder if she is cursed too. A bear is, I mean, geez, I get a centipede. Thing is so ugly.
He approaches Freya on the other side of the bear.

Umm, Hi. This is Thing.

Oalin awkwardly presents the foot and a half long centipede wrapped around his forearm for Freya to consider.

He’s sorta my friend. Like yours, I think. But yours, I mean, WOW. If I had a bear friend, I think… yea…

Oalin drifts off in thought.


Male Human Bard 1 ! HP 10/10 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +2 | AC 16 | perception +4 | Int +1 | Init +3 | Bardic knowledge +1

Facepalm.
Centipede ... I prefer Siobhán frogs. Why people like them get to my soft side so easily?


Brock gestures at Finn as if saying “see”


M Half-orc Warpriest 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15 | Fort: +6, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | Perception: +2 | Init: +4 |

Virid looks between traveling companions, a little confused.
Well...I appreciate that we have so much healing available to us. Hopefully any injuries taken will be for a good reason.
We were chosen to stop goblins. If these are as bloodthirsty and violent as most, then using force to make the lands safe again is justified. But what if the baron tries to use us for other purposes?


female Human Druid (Menhir Savant) 1 | HP 10/10 | Fort +4, Ref +2, will +8 | Perception +8 | Ini +2

Freya shrugs and replies. "Well I would like to know how much we can inflict on others. I mean quite a few have the means to heal. But I do not see many strong arms for swinging weapons and neither the back for drawing a bow. Whell at least Bjorn is strong."


Male Human Bard 1 ! HP 10/10 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +2 | AC 16 | perception +4 | Int +1 | Init +3 | Bardic knowledge +1

"I think the sergeant Fieram will be the one to decide how we are better used. Brock, Vir, Mor and Daren seem good frontline fighter, Gweenth, Oalin, you and me seem to be more support. I can be a mean shot with the sling. Bjorn sure is strong, but how it work with other people beside you?"

Finn look the young bear. "Hi, you like a good song?"


As you are walking about two hours into the march, you hear a long shrill bird call in the distance. Then two short twitters. The Dwarf when hearing this stops everyone and shushes everyone. "Raiders" he growls. you see the noble stop with his story in the middle of describing the endless breasts of a woman he "met" with Daren. the noble then yells at Daren "Go back to your group!" at the same time he draws his Longsword.

The dwarf also yells out, "Bran, Flack, Thom protect Markam. Merry, Vi, Brock, Gweenth, Chip! to the Left Flank. Daren, Virid, Finn, Freya, Mor, Oalin, Right flank. Don't let them through to attack the others. Mor your in charge." as the dwarf moves away from the group.

In the Forest you see several shapes moving out of the Forest. it appears to be a group of goblins. the give out a "AAAAAGGGHHHHHHH" as the run out of the forest.

Tactics info-
There will be no surprise or perception check due to warning you have at least one round to prepare due to their distance to, move, cast spells, etc. this battle will only be your group. the rest of the fight will happen in the background so you don't have to worry about anyone else but your group if the goblins reach the other side of the map people might die. please see battle map for detail. your group will go first then the enemies because they will be heading out of the forest. all aspects of the battle map can be used in this battle. (cover, concealment, higher ground etc.) also let me know if you cannot move your people you should have edit permission. this is a test run on battles.


Ranger 1 | HP 13/13 | Fort +4 Ref +5 Will +1 | Perception +5 (Darkvision 60') | Init +5

"Take cover near the trees, and protect the healers! Use ranged attacks until they close, then gang up on them, and watch each others' backs! Virid, you and me, we're the speartip. Freya, does that bear fight? If so, let 'em loose!"

Morgabir moves forward to take a covered position near the tree, spinning up his sling and loosing a bullet at the yellow-starred gobbo.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 to hit with sling, for 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 bludgeoning damage


Witch 1 | HP 1/6 | Fort +1 Ref +2 Will +3 | AC12 T12 FF10 | Percep +1 | Init +3

Never having seen goblins before, Oalin freezes in both fear and curiosity, despite directions ordered from two different sources.

He thinks to get his sling, then realizes he had not gathered any stones and reluctantly brings his spear around, but stays rooted to his spot in the trail.


Male Human Cavalier 1 | hp 6/12 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 0 | Per 1, Init 3 | rapier 5 (1d6/18-20)

Daren stares for a moment before pulling out his rapier and running at the goblins. "Come and taste my blade, you monsters. I will take you all on!" Daren shouts at the little green critters. Time to prove what I can do!


M Half-orc Warpriest 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15 | Fort: +6, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | Perception: +2 | Init: +4 |

Virid joins Mor in his rush forward.
Shield the supporting allies, restrict the enemy movement.
Vir moves forward and uncoils his whip.


Male Human Bard 1 ! HP 10/10 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +2 | AC 16 | perception +4 | Int +1 | Init +3 | Bardic knowledge +1

Finn start chanting to encourage his companions and move near Mor.
I fumble drawing his club so he is not ready to fight

Standard action to start Bard song (+1 to hit and damage, +1 vs fear and charm effects and spells), move action to move near Mor.
Move to get near Mor.
BAB 0 so he don't get to draw the club for free.
There is a battle map? I don't see a link.


female Human Druid (Menhir Savant) 1 | HP 10/10 | Fort +4, Ref +2, will +8 | Perception +8 | Ini +2

Freya closes her eyes for a moment and feels into the earth. Weaving a quick spell she asks the plants to help her. Entangle at the yellow star. DC 15 Reflex or be entangled
Then she gives Bjorn the attack command as soon as one of them is in charge distance.


The goblins yell and scream as the Vines whip around them sticking two to the ground. The two that are entangled thrash about as if they are captured animals. The other goblins exit the area as best they can screaming and yelling. the one goblin not caught in the area moves forward. as it gets closer you can see that unlike most goblins these goblins eyes are bloodshot and the goblin appears to be frothing at the mouth like a rabid dog. they don't seem to do anything other than grunt, growl, yell and shout. They also don't throw any ranged spears even though they appear to have them. You also hear additional yells coming from the Forest.

saves:

Freja-
reflex DC 15 entangle: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
reflex DC 15 entangle: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
reflex DC 15 entangle: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
reflex DC 15 entangle: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
reflex DC 15 entangle: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

two saves move action-
reflex DC 15 entangle: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
reflex DC 15 entangle: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Round two- heroes turn.


Ranger 1 | HP 13/13 | Fort +4 Ref +5 Will +1 | Perception +5 (Darkvision 60') | Init +5

Morgabir whips another sling bullet at the goblins, this time targeting the closest one.

1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 1 = 22 to hit, inspire courage, for 1d4 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6 bludgeoning damage.

He let's the sling dangle from its loop and draws his pick after firing.


Witch 1 | HP 1/6 | Fort +1 Ref +2 Will +3 | AC12 T12 FF10 | Percep +1 | Init +3

Feeling abandoned by the singing Finn, and seeing Freya and the bear nearby, Oalin slowly moves north ten feet next to Freya.

Thing senses the heightened distress of Oalin and imparts the thought of a ritual to encase himself in a protective shield of energy. Oalin is a little shocked to have these thoughts and this possibility enter his mind, but is not going to do it.


female Human Druid (Menhir Savant) 1 | HP 10/10 | Fort +4, Ref +2, will +8 | Perception +8 | Ini +2

Taking out her sling Freya loads it and whirls it to shoot it as soon as the goblins come closer.


Male Human Bard 1 ! HP 10/10 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +2 | AC 16 | perception +4 | Int +1 | Init +3 | Bardic knowledge +1

Finn draw his club and pour some of his magic in it then move a few paces toward the left to cover the gap in the middle of the group, ready to strike any goblin coming near. He continue to sing while making some gesture to encourage the bear cub.

"Oalin, leave the melee to Bjorn and us, keep the distance and use the sling! You don't have any armor!"

Draw club, Arcane strike, move 5' feet, ready action to strike the first goblin that get near him.
Inspire courage with visual and sonic components, so it can affect the bear too.


M Half-orc Warpriest 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15 | Fort: +6, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | Perception: +2 | Init: +4 |

Seeing two of the goblins moving to flank toward Oalin and Freya, Virid quickly ran to intercept them, leaving Mor and Daren to handle the other front.

I should have had my whip at the ready before all of this. I should have been prepared for this.

It would have been ideal if Virid had one of his javelins in hand and ready, but simply maneuvering into position took all his focus.


Male Human Cavalier 1 | hp 6/12 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 0 | Per 1, Init 3 | rapier 5 (1d6/18-20)

Blade at the ready, Daren waits as they draw closer, ready to skewer the first through that reaches him.

Readying action to strike the first goblin that reaches Daren.


@everyone- you see that the goblins are attacking wildly it seems with no tactics in mind. during the fight most of you see a cloaked figure in the back not yelling or screaming. he appears to be just watching in the distance. you also notice that the goblins arms and legs that are not uncovered is flaking off in scabs. and little scratches and cuts cover all of their bodies.

@Morgar your mighty attack hits the Goblin in the head with a load meaty "thunk" the goblin still appears to be heading towards you. with a yell he attacks you with his club, you take the sling in both hands and use it almost as a shield using it to block his attack. and moving it away from hitting you.

wisdom check
wisdom check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
according to what you know about goblins, (I thought your character would be the most informed about actual battle) that hit should have normally killed him. he shrugged it off as if it didn't effect him.

@freja- You smack the goblin in the chest with a solid hit. As the goblin gets close you see he is acting as if he is a wild animal taken by rabies.

-Ferja held action to attack the goblin next to the big log-
attack sling: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 181d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

@Daren- With a deft move as the Goblin comes closer charging in with his club you do a great parry moving to the side, then with a quick thrust to his heart run him through. The goblin however, looks at the cut then swings his weapon again. taking you character completely by surprise on how he could have survived that. you barely move out of the way due to your quick reflexes.

Daren held action attack-
attack rapier: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 231d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

@virid- Your grandfathers attack practices move into the front of your mind. as the Goblin moves closer his attack is strait forward; taking his club in two hands he chops down, and you just sidestep as he gets close. you can almost feel Sune's presence in your mind These creatures are ugly in and out

Finn held action to attack- (nothing)

two goblins saves for entangle-
saves: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
saves: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
one moves to the closest exit of the entangle-

New plan, on battles if your going to hold action please give me the battle stats for your held action in blue OOC, thank you. I had to look up peoples stuff to see any modifiers etc. It will make it easier on me.

rolls:

goblins attacks on people-
attack mor: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 141d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
attack Daren: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 71d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
attack virid: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 141d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

perception Mor: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
perception Oalin: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
perception Freja: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
perception Finn: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
perception Virid: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
perception daren: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

Unknown: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15
wow lol, you almost all see towards the back a cloaked figure in the back.

round 3 heroes-


Male Human Bard 1 ! HP 10/10 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +2 | AC 16 | perception +4 | Int +1 | Init +3 | Bardic knowledge +1

Finn eyes go back and forth trying to asses the situation.
Mor and Daren seem in control, Vir is alone unless Bjorn get there. But on the right there are several goblin further back, and that black figure ...

Finn continue to shout encouragement to his companions, keeping their morale up. He make abroad gesture encuraging Bjorn to attack.

"Freya, I will go help Vir, sent Bjorn to help Mor and Daren if possible. You and Oalin keep back and pelt them with sling stones or magic."

He move toward the nearest goblin and engage it. His club, enhanced by his magical energy seem to emit a weak blue light.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13, damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 (bludgeoning and magic)

Maintain inspire courage, visual and spoken, Arcane strike, move to the nearest goblin and attack.


Witch 1 | HP 1/6 | Fort +1 Ref +2 Will +3 | AC12 T12 FF10 | Percep +1 | Init +3

His fear elevating with every bounding leap of these little green bundles of enthusiastic harm getting closer… Add to that the goblin’s seeming to shrug off the sling attacks and that cloaked figure in the distance, Oalin shakily embraces the ritual Thing suggested a few seconds ago.

Oalin casts Mage Armor on himself (upping his AC to 16 for one hour.)


M Half-orc Warpriest 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15 | Fort: +6, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | Perception: +2 | Init: +4 |

Whatever soul these creatures normally have, it seems to have fled completely?
Virid steps back and pulls out one of his javelins. Holding it in one hand, with the other he lashes out with his whip, coiling it around the goblin’s ankle and then heaving.
And what is that hooded person in the back?
Virid tries to think of there are any evil gods who might be behind these goblins and that cloaked figure.


5ft-Step, draw javelin as move, trip with whip as standard, knowledge religion check on the cloaked figure.
trip: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
know religion: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


Male Human Bard 1 ! HP 10/10 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +2 | AC 16 | perception +4 | Int +1 | Init +3 | Bardic knowledge +1

Uh? Oalin is casting magic?

Spellcraft to identify the spell: 1d20 ⇒ 19


Male Human Cavalier 1 | hp 6/12 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 0 | Per 1, Init 3 | rapier 5 (1d6/18-20)

Daren feels a slight chill as the goblin ignores the stab wound. I guess I'll just have to stab harder. "Die already, you rabid beast!"

Rapier: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3


Ranger 1 | HP 13/13 | Fort +4 Ref +5 Will +1 | Perception +5 (Darkvision 60') | Init +5

Morgabir's eyes widen as the gobbo takes the sling bullet like a much larger creature and continues on. He grits his teeth and swings his pick around, trying to pierce the goblin in a fatal area.

1d20 + 3 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 1 - 1 = 23 power attack, inspire courage, for 1d6 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 + 1 + 3 = 12 piercing damage

"This ain't normal, these little buggers shouldn't take hits like that, and they should've took off like the cowards they are!"

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20confirmation

3d6 + 24 ⇒ (2, 4, 5) + 24 = 35 damage if confirmed

47 damage, I hope that does it!


female Human Druid (Menhir Savant) 1 | HP 10/10 | Fort +4, Ref +2, will +8 | Perception +8 | Ini +2

Loading her sling Freja shoots it again, at the northern goblin.
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 111d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
She then tells Bjorn to attack pointing to the most northern goblin.


Ursine 2 | HP 18/18 Fort +3, Ref +3, will +1 | Perception +5 | Ini +1

With a whispered command Bjorn charges forward to attack the closest goblin.
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 131d6 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


@Finn- The feral goblin reacts to your attack by moving his club to intercept the two clubs hitting reverberates through your arm. The goblin then strikes at your hip. your character is to slow to block it, as he hits you solidly. You feel bone crack.
goblin attacks Finn-: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 201d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

@Oalin- The shadowed character seems to be watching you from the trees. It doesn't move.

@virid- with a "crack" of the whip at the goblins feet you manage to wrap your whip on his feet pulling him down. with a yelp the goblin hits the ground.

Knowledge religion- Currently you cannot determine anything with religion check the cloaked figure does not have any prevalent holy symbols or other adornments.

@Daren- the goblin takes another hit in the chest. (again a seeming mortal wound.) Morgar next to you kills the goblin spraying blood all over your character. you see that the creature while not dead is moving a little sluggishly, but scores a lucky hit as you try to remove your rapier from its chest.
goblin attacks Daren-: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 181d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

@morgar- Hits the goblin with the pick in the side of the head, blood sprays all around morgar and Daren as the head explodes in gore. the body hits the ground twitching in its death throws.

@Freja- the goblin falls to the ground from Virid's whip attack, your stone flies right over the creatures head. Bjorn then comes up and mauls the goblin on the ground. Ripping out his entrails the goblin however still moves. and attacks Bjorn with his club from the ground.
goblin attacks Bjorn from prone-: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (5) - 4 = 11d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

goblin save in entangle-
goblin entangle-: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Conferm crit on Finn-
Crit on finn: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 81d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


your group hears echoes of the rest of the soldiers in the fight.

"May Tempus give me strength!!!"

"Dam these guys are though!!!"

"Why Wont they DDDDIIIEEE!!!"

"MY Arm!, it wont move!"

You hear the dwarf moving and assisting different groups yelling at them.
VI! get your men in position!, Don't let them pass, or by the gods you'll answer to me.!

My lord! stay where your at, Brock go help the lords guards their being pressed.!


Male Human Bard 1 ! HP 10/10 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +2 | AC 16 | perception +4 | Int +1 | Init +3 | Bardic knowledge +1

Damn, he is though!
Do your best, we need to kill them.

attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Maintain inspire courage, arcane strike.
Resources: Inspire courage 4/7 rounds, hit point 6/10.


Witch 1 | HP 1/6 | Fort +1 Ref +2 Will +3 | AC12 T12 FF10 | Percep +1 | Init +3

Oalin finds the music from Finn’s lute is helping to solidify his backbone a tad and stops shaking.

With goblins close enough to see the bloodshot eyes, scabs and their foaming mouths, Oalin searches his memories of his Nan and Yula teaching him about sicknesses…

Attempt to discern their ailment Heal: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

If the attempt succeeds, Oalin will yell out to the others what he knows of the ailment (mainly, how it is transmitted - don’t let them scratch/bite you, or grab you and wrestle, whichever applies.)


M Half-orc Warpriest 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15 | Fort: +6, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | Perception: +2 | Init: +4 |

Seeing Bjorn mauling the fallen goblin, Virid moved on to the next threat.
Be a shield. I don’t know what that cloaked fellow is up to, but he seems to be the only one not crazed right now. Best not to leave him free.
He continued steadily forward, pausing only to trip the next goblin in his path.


trip: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 1 = 10
Trip attempt vs. the goblin two squares away diagonal.


Male Human Cavalier 1 | hp 6/12 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 0 | Per 1, Init 3 | rapier 5 (1d6/18-20)

Daren stumbles a bit from the goblin's blow. He knows he was hit, but is unsure just how much of the blood covering him is his own now. "You fight like some savage," Daren shouts at the half-orc that had sprayed him with blood. "Learn to keep your mess to yourself next time!"

Angered, Daren stabs at the goblin again with much less 'grace' than before. "And I told you to die already!"

Rapier: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 5 + 1 = 26
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 1 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Ranger 1 | HP 13/13 | Fort +4 Ref +5 Will +1 | Perception +5 (Darkvision 60') | Init +5

"Well, they can't fight without heads, so I guess hit them in the brain?"

Morgabir moves forward and attacks the goblin to the south with a two-handed strike.

1d20 + 3 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 3 - 1 + 1 = 12 power attack, inspire courage, for 1d6 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 + 1 + 3 = 13 piercing damage

51 to 100 of 369 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Intro to the campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2018 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.