Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Darkness in Valencia

Game Master Browman


1 to 50 of 158 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

Sunset arrives like it does every night, in this the year of our lord 1242. Though the night quickly becomes more interesting as you receive a message from the Prince's court requiring your presence at Elysium tomorrow night. You are also advised to spread word to any kindred you are friendly with in case they did not receive the message. The Prince is taking the roll of the City. Any kindred that do not appear are assumed to be in violation of the traditions and/ or in league with the Ashirra and thus are to be freely hunted down, though their heartsblood cannot be claimed without approval.

As you are aware the Prince holds court within the catacombs beneath the central cathedral.


9th Generation Lasombra

It was once a much nicer estate. Alvaro is no architect, but he can tell that much. It will have much room to rebuild upon, to be great, perhaps even epic. For now though, it is decayded in far too many places. At least his mother's room is dry and comfortable. His own is secure, very. Yet something should be done about it soon or else well, what is the point?

The message comes as a surprise to him. Perhaps it should not. The Prince must exert his power, must he not? Else said power might fade. Well, I certainly cannot afford to anger the man. My sire is far away, and my status only barely recognized. Such a game we sons of Caine play. But what to do tonight? His mother has retired early it seems. Good.

He prepares his best outfit for tomorrow, but tonight he dresses more causally. One never knows when shadow work might be required, and the shadows he knows, long before he became a Lasombra. Perhaps it is a good time to keep his skills strong. A theft of some rich fop would be a joy to enact.

Perhaps, but no need to rush things. He takes to the streets of Valencia. Signs of the reconquesta still going on even now. Mosques either destroyed or changed to Cathedrals, woe betide those who use Arabic too loudly instead of Spanish (or the Church's Latin). Even here though, there are grand estates, and shattered streets where refugees are. There are places where loose women offer themselves for coin and risk damnation, and muggers await in alleys to risk the lives of others. He moves into the dangerous part of town and once there, tries to become as much a shadow as he can be without use of his abilities.

He needs the practice, and besides, who knows what or who he might stumble upon?

Dex plus stealth if needed. 7d10 ⇒ (7, 8, 10, 6, 9, 10, 1) = 51


Male Gangrel

Alexander rose from the beach. A secluded part near jagged rocks. He enjoyed being close to the sea and savoured the nights breeze blowing in.

When he learned of the summons, he made himself ready. He pulled his belongings from a large sack hidden in a cave, and dressed himself. The knee-length garment, made of woollen cloth and sporting a tartan pattern fit him well. The colours were starting to fade slightly, but it was the most he could do to make himself presentable.
It had been the kilt he wore while in office as sheriff of Teviotdale, back in his breathing days. It brought some stature to his appearance, although the nobles in these parts might scoff at the thought.

In any case it made Alexander feel a bit more regal, and confident. The cloth reminded him of his homeland and, although he didn't feel homesick, it made him feel good. He straightened out the outfit and fastened the kilt pin on the lower corner of the outer apron of the kilt. He tucked his Sgian-dubh into the top of the kilt hose with only the upper portion of the hilt visible.
The Sgian-dubh was the traditional small, single-edged knife used for preparing food and during hunting.
His hair he simply tied together at the back with a single bronze band, and his beard got the same treatment, a single band held it together near the bottom.

He walked into town over a narrow cobbled path, skirting well away from any claimed hunting grounds that he knew of. Alexander had learned to respect these things, but he couldn't wait to pounce on those that proved to week to hold on to it.

This thought put him in the right state of mind going into the cathedral.. Gathering with the other predators never really put him at ease, especially knowing that there were bigger cats in the building, but the thought that this night might bring about the opportunity to hunt down some wayward souls and maybe even take their domain for himself.. well.. it made him hungry.

Grand Lodge

Male Brujah 8th generation Nature: survivor Demeanor: pedagogue

The library was ever a place of business regardless of who controlled the country, knowledge marches on. So the sun set once more and Fredricho rose and cleaned himself and filled himself on his herd. While accomplishing his early night the message from the prince arrived. Ah well, so much for another night of studying the kindred and their shadowy history. Who could complain though, some face to face exploration is good.
Fredrico dressed in his morning best knowing his Spanish was not up to use nor his arabic, nor latin for that matter. Well at least he knew english. He made his way to the kindred entrances to the princes domain to seek entrance


7th Generation Salubri Warrior | Bloodpool: 20/20 | Willpower: 7/7

Awaking for the evening in manor that had been granted him for his part in the Reconquista, Matthais calls out for his squire. "Alejandro! Ready my finest court garb for tomorrow night. The new prince has called a gathering that I must attend."

While Alejandro prepares as instructed, Matthais goes down the sparring yard to take stock of how his three students's work goes. Watching briefly he calls each over briefly, replenishing his lost vitae.

Having fed, he returns to his chambers, dresses and begins to make his way toward Valencia proper.


A cold smile creeps across Dragoslav's face when he reads the message. "I better not be late then."

He returns back to his cellar where a disfigured body of a man lies on a table. "Sorry I've made you wait. Let's continue our research."

Next night he replenishes his vitae and tells his servant to be more vigilant this night. "You never know what can happen when so many of our kind gather in one place."

He leaves his mansion, straddling towards the cathedral.


7th Generation Lasombra | Blood Pool 20/20 | Willpower: 7/7 | Health: Healthy

The creature that was once a man sits in front of the low lit flame in the fireplace. It appears I have arrived just in time. He nods to the man in the room, acknowledging the message. Marcos, make sure we are ready for tomorrow. What are the local rules, do you think? A weapon, or no? A frown plays across his face as he contemplates.

Etiquette: 3d10 ⇒ (6, 6, 10) = 22

Once decided he explains what should be laid out for the next evening to his servant. Have it ready when I wake. And...find the quickest route. I don't want to be late on my first evening. He spends the rest of the evening mentally preparing himself. Perhaps it was nerves, a remnant of his time as a mortal, but he found himself spending far too much time working on his posture and the way he'll stand. Normally he was not so self-conscious, but tonight was different. A new place. New always makes me uneasy.

---

Rising early, as is his nature, Simon von Balke dresses and prepares to venture out to the cathedral. He does not dally, nor veer from his straight path, arriving as early as would be possible (barring having slept in the cathedral itself.) He stops for only a moment to admire the main hall as he enters, heading straight to the entrance to the catacombs to request entrance to the court.


7th Generation Cappadocian | BP: 12/20 - 4 PT | Will 3/5 | Initative +6 Shadow's Status |

Charles opens the letter from the Prince and has Trent read the letter to him a few times to ensure he has it right, "Perhaps there are many more new arrivals besides just myself Trent?" Come let us at least seek out the Elder of my Clan here before the next night. I should like to make his acquaintance as I believe him to be a contemporary of my Sire..."

Charless steps out into the night with loyal Trent to seek out the location of Essus the Somber, his Elder here in the city.

Let me know what roll to make or if I have a general idea of where he might dwell here in Valencia ST.


Alvaro sees a rather drunken sailor get grabbed off a dark street by three people wearing dark cloaks with hoods.

-----

The Salubri arrives in Valencia and gives the proper signal to the guards to let him in. The streets seem mostly deserted.

-----

Simon is sure that a weapon is allowed even expected given the circumstances.

-----

Charles makes his way north out of city to an old Roman era cemetery. The main entrance the Essus' haven. As heenters to mausoleum, the secret door within opens and one of the elder's twin ghouls is standing there. "The Master is expecting you."

-----
Those of you that though you were summoned the first night can still do something if you act quickly.


7th Generation Cappadocian | BP: 12/20 - 4 PT | Will 3/5 | Initative +6 Shadow's Status |

Charles nods and motions for Trent to attend to him. "Thank you, I am honored to be expected. Please lead on".

The young Cappadocian enters the secret passage behind the ghoul interested to see what sort of reception he shall receive from his Elder.


9th Generation Lasombra
Browman wrote:

Alvaro sees a rather drunken sailor get grabbed off a dark street by three people wearing dark cloaks with hoods.

Alvaro moves to the scene, still hiding... he wants to see how the local criminal element works. Some part of him wonders if he should aid the fellow, but three mortals might be a bit much even for a Lasombra.

Grand Lodge

Male Brujah 8th generation Nature: survivor Demeanor: pedagogue

As he walks he realizes the summons was for tomorrow and heads back to the peace of the library to wait for the correct day.


7th Generation Lasombra | Blood Pool 20/20 | Willpower: 7/7 | Health: Healthy

The man looks relaxed as he makes his way through the city streets. One hand rests on the hilt of his sword casually, as if he's so accustomed to wearing one that he barely notices its presence. His clothes are exceptionally well made, but not particularly gaudy. A light and simple grey and black patterned tunic. A black cloak and hood pulled up; short dark grey fur covering the upper area; draped over one shoulder, leaving his sword arm free.


Charles is led by the elder's ghoul into the catacombs. Each time you come here the route to the elder's chambers seems different and the walk unnecessarily long. After probably 15 minutes of walking you reach a small chamber, probably 8 meters by 10 meters. Essus is literally hands deep into a cadaver.

"Ah Charles, I was expecting you this night. You are from England are you not? Did young Camden send anything with you? His studies are quite interesting."

------

Alvaro sees the sailor get dragged into an alley then hit over his head with a club. He is then quickly loaded into a wagon that is headed towards the docks.

------

Simon finds that the streets are more deserted than he would expect at this time of night and city watch patrols seem quite sparse given the recent mortal events here.


7th Generation Cappadocian | BP: 12/20 - 4 PT | Will 3/5 | Initative +6 Shadow's Status |

Essus Crypt

Young Camden eh? "I fear not Master Essus. Lord Camden and I did not leave on the best of terms to be frank. He and I began to have a difference of opinion on what my field of study should entail.

Truth be told I believe that he was less than enthusiastic that I spent time with the Necromancer Lorenzo Giovanni. However, that particular field of study that his family pursues is quite interesting indeed.

Tell me my Lord, what opportunities lie here with the Court of the Prince of Valencia?"


7th Generation Lasombra | Blood Pool 20/20 | Willpower: 7/7 | Health: Healthy

Simon barely notices as he makes his way towards the catacombs with his usual single-minded determinedness.


9th Generation Lasombra

This, Alvaro didn't expect, robbery of the man's goods, yes, but the man himself? Interesting. A press gang? And yes, he follows to learn more


"Giovanni you say? It is true that their methods seem to produce quick results, but at what cost?"

When you ask what opportunities are available in the area he pauses for a moment. "Always remember that the fastest ship flows with the current. Often attempting otherwise is simply to waste one's blood."

-----

Simon finds the entrance to the Catacombs fairly easily but gets the sense that he is being watched.

-----

Alverofollows the cart to the docks where it stops by an old warehouse. To the untrained eye it looks deserted, but as the cart pulls up a side door is quickly opened from the inside and the man unloaded. Apparently still unconscious.


7th Generation Cappadocian | BP: 12/20 - 4 PT | Will 3/5 | Initative +6 Shadow's Status |

Essus Crypt

Charles nods at the proverb offered and responds, "Do you believe that the Giovanni methods are untoward in some way Master Essus?

Wise words, indeed, that is part of why I am here. I wish to ensure that I flow with the current here. As a new arrival there is nothing more important than not making waves. Still, opportunity abounds in such a place where turmoil has turned over the prior order.

The Saracens ruled here for many centuries and now they have gone, leaving new "structure" in their wake. I seek to be part of the new "structure" and with your advice want to know the best way to do so".


7th Generation Lasombra | Blood Pool 20/20 | Willpower: 7/7 | Health: Healthy

Pausing for only a moment to look around, he makes his way into the catacombs to find the entrance to the Court.


9th Generation Lasombra
Quote:
Alvero follows the cart to the docks where it stops by an old warehouse. To the untrained eye it looks deserted, but as the cart pulls up a side door is quickly opened from the inside and the man unloaded. Apparently still unconscious.

Definitely now looking for away into the old warehouse besides the one he just saw. Alvaro realizes this is very likely full on slavery. Perhaps I have more of a conscience than I thought?


"The Giovanni way is to rush into things they don't truly understand. That is unwise but not untoward.

It is much the same as any place, keep the prince and most of the elders happy and everything will flow from there. Though bringing a few ashira heads would probably help as well.

Now I am afraid I must return to my work."

-----

Simon does see anything before he heads down into the tunnels. He takes a few minutes to orient himself in the catacombs but the main entrance is well marked when you know the symbols to look for.

When he exits to head back to his haven he sees an owl that appears to be watching the entrance.

-----

Alvaro can't find another way in that isn't barred but he does find a gap in the wood to look inside. There he sees about half a dozen robed and hooded people that appear to be drawing symbols in a circle on the floor. A body is hanging upside down from a beam above the center of the circle.

-----

The next night is dark and raining, thunder and lightning greet you as you head towards the meeting.

You pass several heavily armed ghouls in the catacombs on your way to the meeting and by the time everyone gathers there are over 30 vampires that have assembled, from the prince's own childer to strangers that try to keep to themselves. Thiago Cadava, the seneschal speaks to each person not already know to the Prince and his court, taking notes about each one. It seems like you have at least a few minutes to mingle before the prince arrives.

If any of you want to keep doing stuff on the first night you can but I think we need to move forward.

Also I updated the list of NPCs, though I need to expand the descriptions of many.


Ah, some new faces. I'm not surprised. Dragoslav stands near the exit, motionlessly and scans the attending vampires. Is Metilius royally late? Never liked this habit of those in power.

Assuming we know all the NPCs from the list. If not - ignore the next piece.

He nods to a tall, thin and hairless man. I have not seen many of my brethren in the West. We should have a talk after this meeting.

At the sight of Mercurious his body stiffens for a moment and eyes narrow. Old habits die hard, and in this case - they better never die at all. Even if Dragoslav wants nothing to do with the Usurpers.


7th Generation Lasombra | Blood Pool 20/20 | Willpower: 7/7 | Health: Healthy

When the next night comes, Simon rises early as is his habit. Marcos has his finery laid out already and he dresses quickly, pausing at the end to remark, Marcos...an owl watching the entrance. Perhaps on watch for the Court? Something else? He frowns as the older man simply shrugs and goes about his duties. You are correct, too little information. My mind seems to be running here and there. This will be my first night in a new Court, so I suppose that is to be expected. The shorter man smirks ruefully as Simon uncharacteristically speaks while getting dressed. 'You are nervous', he says, with his thick Spanish accent. 'Confidence is preparation. You are prepared.' Simon nods curtly and turns to the older man, How do I look? The manservant is meticulous but swift with his corrections and goes about his work without another word. The two of them having gone through the process every night for several years.

The tall knight strides out to the dark streets with his usual determined gait. A direct and swift path to his destination. Only outside the Cathedral does he stand for but a moment to look upon it. I may be too early. I always forget that most do not wake as early as I. With an almost imperceptible shake of his head he continues on. Better to be too early than too late.


9th Generation Lasombra
Quote:
Alvaro can't find another way in that isn't barred but he does find a gap in the wood to look inside. There he sees about half a dozen robed and hooded people that appear to be drawing symbols in a circle on the floor. A body is hanging upside down from a beam above the center of the circle.

This is different from anything he expected. He has the feeling someone is about to die Are they devil worshipers? Alvaro has never been a God fearing man, in life or death, but this is giving him the chills.

Grand Lodge

Male Brujah 8th generation Nature: survivor Demeanor: pedagogue

Fredricho once more on the next night puts on the good fashions and heads on out to the prince's domain. When he arrives and gets past the ghouls what appears is a cornucopia of kindred for him to study and look at and he is almost giddy for a moment before pulling himself together. So he starts by looking for the rarest bloodline or the eldest be might know.

occ+int: 8d10 ⇒ (4, 1, 9, 1, 4, 5, 2, 6) = 32

Too excited to concentrate...


7th Generation Cappadocian | BP: 12/20 - 4 PT | Will 3/5 | Initative +6 Shadow's Status |

Essus Crypt

Charles bows to his Elder and says nothing further, retiring to his Haven until the next night.

----

Catacomb Court

Charles arrives a few minutes after the call for assembly. He scans the room for his Elder as well as any other members of his Clan that may be present.

Satisfied of their presence or lack thereof, Charles approaches Tiago the Seneschal and awaits to be addressed as is proper.


7th Generation Salubri Warrior | Bloodpool: 20/20 | Willpower: 7/7

At the court...

Matthais wanders throughout the gathering, his hood still up to obscure his third eye for the time being, taking note of those present.


Dragoslav knows that the prince usually arrives about 20 minutes after the stated time to make sure everyone has arrived and got settled.

-----

"Sir, do you want me to look for the Owl while you are at the meeting?"

------
The night before

Looking closer, Alvaro sees that blood is dripping from the man into a chalice. Once collected it appears to be the ink for the runes being drawn.

------

All that Fredrico sees when he enters is the gaggle of vampires spread throughout the space and several serving "vessels" providing refreshment to the guests.

------

Essus appears to be the only other Cappadocian there and is gathered with other members of the prince's inner circle.

"Charles, lately from Angleland is it not?" I don't believe we have had the pleasure, Thiago Cadava, once count of Caspe. A few questions for the prince's record. Name of your Sire? Is your haven inside the city walls? What resources can you bring to the war host if called?"

------

A young vampire accidentally bumps into Matthais as he moves through the crowd. He has the bearing of a older squire or newly made knight. "Apologies, I am Morgan. Recently from Marseilles. Have you spoken to Seneschal Thiago? I think he wants to speak to everyone before the prince arrives."


7th Generation Cappadocian | BP: 12/20 - 4 PT | Will 3/5 | Initative +6 Shadow's Status |

Catacomb Court

Charles' bows to the Seneschal, "Greetings Thiago Cadava, the pleasure is mine of course. My Sire is Lord Camden, Chamberlain of Mithras the Master of the Courts of Avalon.

Yes, my Haven is indeed inside of the city's walls.

Ah yes resources, in such a place an time as this a Prince cannot have too many. My time in the Courts of Avalon have yielded many varied abilities, I am sad to say that at the moment I am a jack of many trades and master of none. My greatest asset is the power of mine own Clan to cause rigidity the body of those who threaten my person.

Should the opportunity arise, I am more than willing to strike out against the foes of the Prince, the greatest defense in war is offense is it not Seneschal Cadava?"


Dragoslav waits patiently for the Prince to appear, not starting any conversations unless spoken to.


9th Generation Lasombra
Browman wrote:


------
The night before

Looking closer, Alvaro sees that blood is dripping from the man into a chalice. Once collected it appears to be the ink for the runes being drawn.

He tries not to lick his lips at the scent of blood in the air ,and sort out what is being done... there are tales, old wives and drunkards... and what his sire taught him... bits of occult lore. He wishes he had studied more...

Int 3 plus Occult 1? 4d10 ⇒ (8, 3, 3, 1) = 15

Ah well, at least it doesn't appear be a botch.


7th Generation Salubri Warrior | Bloodpool: 20/20 | Willpower: 7/7

Matthais nods and quietly responds, "Thank you, Morgan". as he turns on his heal and makes his way toward the seneschal.


7th Generation Lasombra | Blood Pool 20/20 | Willpower: 7/7 | Health: Healthy

Simon watches as the gathering grows, staying to the outskirts and not initiating conversation with anyone. Patient and silent, as if the social gathering were his prey and he, the stalker.


"Indeed it is Charles," the seneschal says. "But offensive actions require knowledge, intelligence as to enemy locations and strengths. Right now we have little of that, as our foe has gone to ground. Excuse me I need to keep making the rounds."

"Sir Matthais is it not? I am Seneschal Thiago, a few questions for the prince's record. Name of your Sire? Is your haven inside the city walls? What resources can you bring to the war host if called?"

------

While the Seneschal is still gathering information, a set of well hidden stone doors behind the dias open out of the chamber. The prince's two bodyguards emerge followed shortly thereafter by the prince. He quickly takes his seat. A few moments later a hush falls over the crowd as it gathers towards the dias.

The prince speaks without standing We welcome all of you to this gathering, particularly the officers of the court." he nods towards the clump of vampires that have various positions in administering the city. "And the elders of several clans that have made this city their home for time long or short. But we are afraid the night is short and there is pressing business to attend to. First the matter of a chantry for Mercurious of Tremere; we have decided that the matter requires more thought. All members of the Ashirra are anathema, but if any of you use this to strike one that is welcomed by our court you will wish the end was swift and merciful."

he pauses for a moment. "Disturbing words have reached our ears of fell, ritualistic murder among the humans. This stain must be investigated and destroyed. The sheriff will speak with some of you that will investigate on our behalf. Success will be met with our favour, failure punished accordingly. We must test you our subjects and draw off the dross before it weakens the whole."


7th Generation Lasombra | Blood Pool 20/20 | Willpower: 7/7 | Health: Healthy

Simon watches from the his chosen spot near the wall. Interesting. And perhaps...an opportunity.

Grand Lodge

Male Brujah 8th generation Nature: survivor Demeanor: pedagogue

Fredricho feels both sorry and jealous for those who are chosen by the prince. Still, being an academic does have its perks. Less people look at you as a threat.


7th Generation Salubri Warrior | Bloodpool: 20/20 | Willpower: 7/7

Matthais raises an eyebrow and responds to the seneschal, "My Sire is known as Nuriel. My haven lies just beyond the city gates, and should it become necessary in time of war, I bring only my own experienced blade and council."


Who are those chosen, I wonder? Dragoslav scan the room again to see if anyone's eager to accept the task.


Before the Prince's speach

"Thank you Sir Matthais."

-------

Theoclydes steps forward a few moments after the Prince has finished speaking, leaving time for the words to sink in.

" Sir Mattais, childer of Nuriel, Dragoslav of Carpathia, Fredrico of Hungary, Simon childer of Alareiks, Charles of Angleland, Alvaro De'Aragon, Mister Ramsay of the Scots, I will speak to all of you in the arming room in 10 minutes."


7th Generation Cappadocian | BP: 12/20 - 4 PT | Will 3/5 | Initative +6 Shadow's Status |

Charles grins as his name is announced, An opportunity!

He drifts around the room to get a look at but not speak directly with the others chosen.


Ah. That's how it is.

Dragoslav doesn't show his displeasure with the choice of the Prince, since that would be highly unwise, and shifts near the room to wait for the instructions.

Grand Lodge

Male Brujah 8th generation Nature: survivor Demeanor: pedagogue

Fredrico stiffles a responseand waits a few minutes and then heads to where he is supposed to have the meeting.


7th Generation Lasombra | Blood Pool 20/20 | Willpower: 7/7 | Health: Healthy

Simon's head tilts, Interesting. It appears my Sire's letter did, indeed, arrive before me. Not unexpected. Simon makes his way towards the appropriate room and patiently waits until allowed to enter.


Once everyone has gathered in the arming room Theoclydes joins you.

"Again welcome to Valencia. Because of your various skills the Prince's council has chosen you for a task. Others will likewise be tested in the coming days. As the Prince mentioned earlier, word has reached our ears of ritualistic murder that took place last night in the docks. You are too investigate what has happened and report back so the prince can determine if this is a threat. The last thing we need is a war on 2 fronts, particularly if one can move during daylight or is connected to fallen bloodlines. Are there any questions?"


"Was the mortal murdered of any significance in the mortal world? And should we be... discreet in our investigation? "


7th Generation Cappadocian | BP: 12/20 - 4 PT | Will 3/5 | Initative +6 Shadow's Status |

"Is there any way to analyze the remains themselves?"


7th Generation Lasombra | Blood Pool 20/20 | Willpower: 7/7 | Health: Healthy

The tall man remains silent and watches the others ask questions.


"Yes be discreet, but finding information is more important. The mortal was a totally irrelevant."

"I am sure the city guard can arrange for you to see both the body and the crime scene."


9th Generation Lasombra

Once with the others, Alvarro nods and says, "I have a question, was this mortal a drunken sailor?" Very calmly.

1 to 50 of 158 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Darkness in Valencia All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.