Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

Dark Sun: On the Road to Kurn

Game Master EltonJ

The heroes are all caravan guards on the way to Kurn from Tyr. They find that the way to Kurn can be dangerous and maybe fatal. But will they discover the secret of Kurn?


1 to 50 of 496 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

Gameplay thread here.


Female Half-Elf Tattooed Elemental (Acid) Sorcerer 6 | HP 25/25 | AC 17 / T 15 / FF 14 | Fort +4 / Ref +6 / Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +12 | Low-light vision

I want to go to Kurn because I need the money, mostly. I mean, that seems like a really mercenary thing to say, and I don't feel like a mercenary, but I guess I feel like there has to be something out there more than just survival... and to get to that, it seems like you always need money.

I need to grow up, be my own person, not rely on my family for everything (or be forced to put up with my uncle), start my own tattoo shop, and maybe even someday... make a difference in the world. Unfortunately, it seems like it always takes money to do those things. Personally, I'd also like to see more of the world, and ... maybe meet other people who also want to make a difference. I would love that.

Hidden Motivations:
Zera wouldn't say this to anyone that she doesn't trust, but part of her motivation is also to be a bigger part of the Veiled Alliance. She kind of hero-worships the people who are part of that group, and those are the people she is alluding to when she mentions "other people who also want to make a difference." She's wants to work for them,
not just be a member. She doesn't know if she will ever be able to, but self-improvement and gaining experience can only help her look good in their eyes.

Grand Lodge

Half-Giant UC Barbarian AC 20/13/17 hp 77 F +9, R +6, W +5/7(+3) Init +3; low-light vision; Perception +9

Me need some fresh air. City air too stale. City too small. City too... city. Czernobog walk with caravan, is good, caravan safe. Good desert air. Also get some ceramic and smash something maybe.


Dray (1st gen) Psychic (mutation mind) 6 | HP 38/38 | AC: 23 FAC: 21 TAC: 12 CMD: 16 | Fort: +5 Reflex: +4 Will: +9 | Perc: +9 S.M.: +4 | Init: +1
Resources:
Spells 1st: 7/7 2nd: 5/6 3rd 4/4 | Phrenic Pool: 7/7 Dark Half: 7/10 Mutation 6/6
Current Buffs: ironskin. Current Conditions: none

When the caravan master asks why he would go to Kurn, he shrugs.

"Need a job. You have to work to survive."

"B'sides, I've done this work before. I may be available to work the return trip, if you're planning one. And after what I saw happening in Raam, I don't think I want to get stuck in any one city for too long. Who knows what city could be next? There's nothing tying me to Tyr or anywhere else."

"Also, never been to Kurn. If you want to see the world, hiring on with a caravan is the way to do it."

Isn't "Czernobog" a Russian deity?


Male Human Skald (Fated Champion) 5 | HP 41/41 | AC 19/FF 16/Touch 14 | Init +6 | Fort +7 | Ref +6 | Will +8 | Uncanny Dodge | Perception +8

Vastryn was a former gladiator, and in fact the son of two gladiators as well, born in to slavery. Once he had won enough fights to win his freedom, he struck out on his own. He wanted to not only see more of what the world had to offer, wretched and brutal as it was, but also to try and make his fortune. He didn't want to 'just get by' for the rest of his life.

Having said that, however, he also secretly helped the Veiled Alliance when he could, and wasn't opposed to helping out decent folk when possible. The world was rough, life was hard, and even doing little acts of good could have a large effect. He was a passionate person and it had gotten in over his head on more than one occasion.

He'd also found out the hard way that there was strength in numbers, and so when he traveled, he did so in the company of a caravan, usually by signing up as a guard for it.

Indeed.


Female Half-Elf Fighter 5 (Lore Warden)

Twirling a thickly braided rope around in her hand, Haasami smiles. "I want wealth. I want to afford the better things in life. Being a gladiator didn't cut it any more." She smiles, revealing a set of shining white teeth. "For either of us.", she adds, as a reptilian head the size of a small child appears from the shadows. "And thus, we needed out. I heard Kurn is becoming better and better. And I doubt a guard has a harder life than a beginning gladiator.", she smiles.

Grand Lodge

Half-Giant UC Barbarian AC 20/13/17 hp 77 F +9, R +6, W +5/7(+3) Init +3; low-light vision; Perception +9

Czernobog is indeed a slavic deity, i liked the name very much and think it fits well to the character :)

Czernobog listens as the others speak up and drwas lines into the sand with his weapon.


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

The caravan master approaches you. "So you are the guards we hired," he said. "You all don't look ship shape to head to Kurn. Stand up, attention! Tuck in your shirts! Check your hemlines, stand with your weapons to the ready! We are going into unknown territory delivering these packages to Kurn."


Female Half-Elf Tattooed Elemental (Acid) Sorcerer 6 | HP 25/25 | AC 17 / T 15 / FF 14 | Fort +4 / Ref +6 / Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +12 | Low-light vision

Zera stands straighter and tries to look tough. Her bow is out and she pulls out an arrow as well, so she looks ready to shoot. She listens carefully to any instructions, and (if it isn't covered in his speech), she asks one question.

Sir, sorry to bother you. I don't know the trail and how often there will be water on the way. How much water or nectar do we need to bring along?

She winces a little, in case it is a newbie question, because she wants to look professional, but she really doesn't know, and wants to make sure she isn't underprepared.

If she has enough, according to the caravan master, she will mount up on Zox, her Crodlu, and be ready to move out with the caravan. She makes sure her bow is also ready, in case there is trouble as soon as they start.


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

"There are a few villages along the way, some of them grown up around Trees of Life," he explains. "There will be water on the trail, but just in case, bring about ten days worth of water or nectar."


Female Half-Elf Tattooed Elemental (Acid) Sorcerer 6 | HP 25/25 | AC 17 / T 15 / FF 14 | Fort +4 / Ref +6 / Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +12 | Low-light vision

Thank you, sir. I should be okay then. She mounts up.


Male Human Skald (Fated Champion) 5 | HP 41/41 | AC 19/FF 16/Touch 14 | Init +6 | Fort +7 | Ref +6 | Will +8 | Uncanny Dodge | Perception +8

Vastryn grinned and let out a quiet chuckle, but kept it down. His smoked goggles sat slid up on top of his head and his filter mask hung loose down around his neck for the moment. He stepped up and swung the very large two-handed stone hammer up on to his shoulder - it looked extremely solid and well-made. The sunlight shone down on the leather lamellar armor he wore.

His voice was quiet but had the sound of something that was used to being very loud. "Ready, sir." And he looked ready. Relaxed but ready.

The riding crodlu standing waiting a few yards back from him made a rude noise, and Vastryn shook his head, restraining a sigh.


Dray (1st gen) Psychic (mutation mind) 6 | HP 38/38 | AC: 23 FAC: 21 TAC: 12 CMD: 16 | Fort: +5 Reflex: +4 Will: +9 | Perc: +9 S.M.: +4 | Init: +1
Resources:
Spells 1st: 7/7 2nd: 5/6 3rd 4/4 | Phrenic Pool: 7/7 Dark Half: 7/10 Mutation 6/6
Current Buffs: ironskin. Current Conditions: none

Tarkahas straightens up and holds his longspear at attention.

"Ready 'n you are, sir. But you warn't lookin' for parade soldiers, now, were ya?"

Grand Lodge

Half-Giant UC Barbarian AC 20/13/17 hp 77 F +9, R +6, W +5/7(+3) Init +3; low-light vision; Perception +9

Me ready to go whenever. Sooner is better. Already got me water.

How much water exactly are we talking here?


Female Half-Elf Tattooed Elemental (Acid) Sorcerer 6 | HP 25/25 | AC 17 / T 15 / FF 14 | Fort +4 / Ref +6 / Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +12 | Low-light vision

Pathfinder rules are (I think, can't find the quotation) that in normal circumstances you need a gallon a day. Athasians may have learned to survive on less, but not sure. The nectar is probably easier to work with though... as I remember, it says specifically in the description that it is enough to survive on for a day, so if you have 10 for you, and 10 for your animal (if you have one), you should be good.

Grand Lodge

Half-Giant UC Barbarian AC 20/13/17 hp 77 F +9, R +6, W +5/7(+3) Init +3; low-light vision; Perception +9

I see. Thanks. Water skin entry luckily says it´s 1/2 a gallon. So that would mean 20 waterskins. Kind of an unlikely picture^^.


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

Yes, kind of.


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10
Tarkahas Tassik wrote:

Tarkahas straightens up and holds his longspear at attention.

"Ready 'n you are, sir. But you warn't lookin' for parade soldiers, now, were ya?"

"No, we weren't," he says. "Now here is our route. We follow this road for three days until we turn left here and then follow the rest of the way going in a Northeasterly direction. There will be villages where we will stop, but not all of them have a tree of life."


Female Half-Elf Fighter 5 (Lore Warden)

Haasami rolls her eyes as she's being told to be ship-shaped. Huh. Rules., she thinks, straightening up her leather vest and her extensive jewelry, as she unfurls the blade around her neck, drawing a line in the sand. The vicious razorwing at her side lets out a single screech, as it raises its head. "Supplies are in the pack.", she replies curtly, "And we can forage for more if need be.", she continues. "Should I be riding front, or back, mas... caravan master?"


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

"You'll be riding in the front," said the Caravan master. "Czernobog will also be riding in the front. Vastrin, Tarkas, and Zera will be in the behind."


Female Half-Elf Tattooed Elemental (Acid) Sorcerer 6 | HP 25/25 | AC 17 / T 15 / FF 14 | Fort +4 / Ref +6 / Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +12 | Low-light vision

Zera obediently turns Zox and heads to the back of the caravan.


Male Human Skald (Fated Champion) 5 | HP 41/41 | AC 19/FF 16/Touch 14 | Init +6 | Fort +7 | Ref +6 | Will +8 | Uncanny Dodge | Perception +8

Vastryn would have bristled, though only slightly, had he been any younger. But he quickly realized that being in the rear guard wasn't bad, or meant as an insult, since attacks can come from any side. Besides, the scenery wasn't that bad back there apparently - though the Dray was interesting.

"As you wish."

He mounted up on his crodlu and headed to the back of the caravan as well.

Grand Lodge

Half-Giant UC Barbarian AC 20/13/17 hp 77 F +9, R +6, W +5/7(+3) Init +3; low-light vision; Perception +9

Mh front is good. Me can find way.


Dray (1st gen) Psychic (mutation mind) 6 | HP 38/38 | AC: 23 FAC: 21 TAC: 12 CMD: 16 | Fort: +5 Reflex: +4 Will: +9 | Perc: +9 S.M.: +4 | Init: +1
Resources:
Spells 1st: 7/7 2nd: 5/6 3rd 4/4 | Phrenic Pool: 7/7 Dark Half: 7/10 Mutation 6/6
Current Buffs: ironskin. Current Conditions: none

Tarkas? The guy has already forgotten my name. Well, as long as he doesn't forget to pay.

Tarkahas shrugs. "Your call, boss."

He turns and heads for the rear of the caravan.


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

"Alright, wagons hoe!" he says and the two melkillots get up and start moving. The caravan started to move away from Tyr. Sadira of Tyr gives you all the salute as you leave Tyr and begin your way to Kurn.


Female Half-Elf Tattooed Elemental (Acid) Sorcerer 6 | HP 25/25 | AC 17 / T 15 / FF 14 | Fort +4 / Ref +6 / Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +12 | Low-light vision

Zera salutes back and then rides out on the right flank of the caravan, watching for trouble. She also sends Zeek (her Ramphor familiar) out to circle overhead and scout for any other travelers or creatures near their path.

Grand Lodge

Half-Giant UC Barbarian AC 20/13/17 hp 77 F +9, R +6, W +5/7(+3) Init +3; low-light vision; Perception +9

Czernobog takes his place up front, salutes to Sadira, and begins to lead the way into the unknown.


Male Human Skald (Fated Champion) 5 | HP 41/41 | AC 19/FF 16/Touch 14 | Init +6 | Fort +7 | Ref +6 | Will +8 | Uncanny Dodge | Perception +8

Vastryn gives a nod and small quick salute to Sadira as he moves to the back of the caravan on his riding crodlu. He occasionally and idly taps on the drum hanging from a leather shoulder strap as they ride along. Mostly though, he keeps an eye out for any potential danger, though he doesn't expect anything close to Tyr.


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

give me perception checks.


Female Half-Elf Fighter 5 (Lore Warden)

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 Yup, that's promising.


Female Half-Elf Tattooed Elemental (Acid) Sorcerer 6 | HP 25/25 | AC 17 / T 15 / FF 14 | Fort +4 / Ref +6 / Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +12 | Low-light vision

Perception-Zera: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Perception-Zeek (Ramphor): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Perception-Zox (Crodlu): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14


Dray (1st gen) Psychic (mutation mind) 6 | HP 38/38 | AC: 23 FAC: 21 TAC: 12 CMD: 16 | Fort: +5 Reflex: +4 Will: +9 | Perc: +9 S.M.: +4 | Init: +1
Resources:
Spells 1st: 7/7 2nd: 5/6 3rd 4/4 | Phrenic Pool: 7/7 Dark Half: 7/10 Mutation 6/6
Current Buffs: ironskin. Current Conditions: none

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

BTW GM I am totally cool with you rolling my perception checks if it speeds things along.

Grand Lodge

Half-Giant UC Barbarian AC 20/13/17 hp 77 F +9, R +6, W +5/7(+3) Init +3; low-light vision; Perception +9

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10
Tarkahas Tassik wrote:

[dice=Perception]1d20+8

BTW GM I am totally cool with you rolling my perception checks if it speeds things along.

Gotcha. Tarkhas, you spot some ambulatory plants. They are moving in your direction. Zera sees them too.


Female Half-Elf Tattooed Elemental (Acid) Sorcerer 6 | HP 25/25 | AC 17 / T 15 / FF 14 | Fort +4 / Ref +6 / Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +12 | Low-light vision

Zera briefly wonders if plants can be reasoned with, and then realizes that, even if it is possible, she wouldn't know how to talk to them, so she falls back on the old reliable "when in doubt, shoot it" philosophy.

Attack with composite longbow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 (+1 if within 30 feet)

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 (+1 if within 30 feet)


Dray (1st gen) Psychic (mutation mind) 6 | HP 38/38 | AC: 23 FAC: 21 TAC: 12 CMD: 16 | Fort: +5 Reflex: +4 Will: +9 | Perc: +9 S.M.: +4 | Init: +1
Resources:
Spells 1st: 7/7 2nd: 5/6 3rd 4/4 | Phrenic Pool: 7/7 Dark Half: 7/10 Mutation 6/6
Current Buffs: ironskin. Current Conditions: none
EltonJ wrote:
Gotcha. Tarkhas, you spot some ambulatory plants. They are moving in your direction. Zera sees them too.

"Heads up pinkskins! Some kind of walking plants, coming our way!"

Tarkahas tries to recall if he has seen such things before, or perhaps heard of them.

knowledge (nature): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11 Probably not.

Tarkahas steps back, and presses his palms together and focuses his mind.

5' step back and begin casting summon monster ii.

GM: Any chance of a description of the creatures? (or a link to a picture?) How many are there? And will we be using a map?


Male Human Skald (Fated Champion) 5 | HP 41/41 | AC 19/FF 16/Touch 14 | Init +6 | Fort +7 | Ref +6 | Will +8 | Uncanny Dodge | Perception +8

Vastryn had been looking around, was almost lulled in to a false sense of security or sleepiness from the sun and heat. But he thought he saw something out of the corner of his eye. He titled his head and turned to look at it. He nodded to Tarkahas when he called out about the plants.

How far away are they also?

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Knowledge Nature: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10
Tarkahas Tassik wrote:
EltonJ wrote:
Gotcha. Tarkhas, you spot some ambulatory plants. They are moving in your direction. Zera sees them too.

"Heads up pinkskins! Some kind of walking plants, coming our way!"

Tarkahas tries to recall if he has seen such things before, or perhaps heard of them.

[dice=knowledge (nature)]1d20+7 Probably not.

Tarkahas steps back, and presses his palms together and focuses his mind.

5' step back and begin casting summon monster ii.

GM: Any chance of a description of the creatures? (or a link to a picture?) How many are there? And will we be using a map?

They look like triffids from The Day of the Triffids. They amble towards you from the North on three little stubby legs with their "tongues" hanging out. There are six of them. And I'll have a map ready.


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

Map of Caravan and ambulatory plants. Map is finally up. Original design by J Bilton, and S Bilton and Heroic Maps.


Dray (1st gen) Psychic (mutation mind) 6 | HP 38/38 | AC: 23 FAC: 21 TAC: 12 CMD: 16 | Fort: +5 Reflex: +4 Will: +9 | Perc: +9 S.M.: +4 | Init: +1
Resources:
Spells 1st: 7/7 2nd: 5/6 3rd 4/4 | Phrenic Pool: 7/7 Dark Half: 7/10 Mutation 6/6
Current Buffs: ironskin. Current Conditions: none

What is the scale of the map? Clearly it is not 5' squares.

Grand Lodge

Half-Giant UC Barbarian AC 20/13/17 hp 77 F +9, R +6, W +5/7(+3) Init +3; low-light vision; Perception +9

Anyone wanna talk to walking plant? They look suspicious. I have a strange feeling about this. Probably not nice plants.

kn:nature: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Czernobog launches an atlatl at the first plant.

Atlatl: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 221d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10
Tarkahas Tassik wrote:
What is the scale of the map? Clearly it is not 5' squares.

Forgot map scale. 1 square is 75 ft.

Czernobog launches an atlatl at the first plant.

Atlatl: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 221d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Hit. Surprise round, everyone can attack before rolling initiative.


Female Half-Elf Tattooed Elemental (Acid) Sorcerer 6 | HP 25/25 | AC 17 / T 15 / FF 14 | Fort +4 / Ref +6 / Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +12 | Low-light vision

^^
I rolled an attack already about 7 posts up, so I think that is my surprise round one, but if you mean roll another, let me know.


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10
Zera wrote:

^^

I rolled an attack already about 7 posts up, so I think that is my surprise round one, but if you mean roll another, let me know.

Attack with composite longbow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 (+1 if within 30 feet)

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 (+1 if within 30 feet)

It will do, Zera.


Dray (1st gen) Psychic (mutation mind) 6 | HP 38/38 | AC: 23 FAC: 21 TAC: 12 CMD: 16 | Fort: +5 Reflex: +4 Will: +9 | Perc: +9 S.M.: +4 | Init: +1
Resources:
Spells 1st: 7/7 2nd: 5/6 3rd 4/4 | Phrenic Pool: 7/7 Dark Half: 7/10 Mutation 6/6
Current Buffs: ironskin. Current Conditions: none

Tarkahas started summoning on his turn, so he will finish doing that when we are finished the surprise round.

Grand Lodge

Half-Giant UC Barbarian AC 20/13/17 hp 77 F +9, R +6, W +5/7(+3) Init +3; low-light vision; Perception +9

Czernobog raises his voice: Whatta you want walking plants? You don´t get to eat us!

He brandishes another atlatl over his head wildly to show his sincerety.


Female Half-Elf Tattooed Elemental (Acid) Sorcerer 6 | HP 25/25 | AC 17 / T 15 / FF 14 | Fort +4 / Ref +6 / Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +12 | Low-light vision

Zera laughs.

Czernobog, did you bring some salt? Let's eat THEM.


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

The moving plants (triffids) come closer. They seem intent on attacking the caravan.


Female Half-Elf Fighter 5 (Lore Warden)

Haasami, almost lounging on Ki'Narrl's back, rises with a bemused smirk, as she leaps off the beast's back, drawing the roped blade around her neck, as she takes a couple of steps towards the ambulatory plants. "Hmmm... Interesting...", she ponders, as she starts swirling the blade around in her arm, the beast roaring loudly as it flaps its leathery wings.

GM, do they look trippable? How do I make a roll for that?

Attacks:

Attack, Readied: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9 Hah!
Damage: 1d12 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22
Attack, Ki'Narrl, Bite, readied: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

She has 6 possible AoO's, so I'll go ahead and roll them - She's standing in front of the plants, so to hit as many as possible.
AoO: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23
Damage: 1d12 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18

AoO: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16
Damage: 1d12 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19

AoO: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26
Damage: 1d12 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19

AoO: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29
Damage: 1d12 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22

AoO: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28
Damage: 1d12 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25

AoO: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27
Damage: 1d12 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26


Female Half-Elf Tattooed Elemental (Acid) Sorcerer 6 | HP 25/25 | AC 17 / T 15 / FF 14 | Fort +4 / Ref +6 / Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +12 | Low-light vision

Wasn't sure if the surprise round was over, or whether you were rolling initiative or we were, but here's my initiative and my rolls if it is the next turn, since the plants moved. :)

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Attack Plants: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

1 to 50 of 496 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dark Sun: On the Road to Kurn All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.