Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Dark Heresy - Saladaris Cell (Inactive)

Game Master Aiunder

Heresy knows no bounds and the inquisition will do everything in its power to hold it at bay.


151 to 200 of 1,009 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Human Guardsman/Conscript

"Huh not violent towards the residents and non-combatants? You think they are just being nice to their potential prey or you think they are trying to fly beneath the radar until they can show their full hand? We could get Nebel a scilencer and have him cap off a few of these "family members" That might get the gangs blood flowing a little and start a little gang war if we do it right. Also if the gang starts getting a little more visible that might cause the other involved agencies to raise their level of "acceptable losses" if we have to get them involved."


Male Imperial Sanctionite

"I would imagine that their peaceful demeanor is an attempt to rally those around them to their cause and vilify local law," adds in Nicodemus, rubbing the red from his eyes. He pauses as if in thought. "Though whatever the case may be, I believe a trip to the sewers is in our near future. And I don't need psychic powers to see that." The last part he adds in a semblance of a joke.


Male Human Guardsman/Conscript

"Quit reading my mind dude! hel heh."


Male Human Arbitrator

I put all of the items from the care package in my inventory. Of the two gun choices I chose another Laspistol. My motto - You can never have enough Laspistols. Also, as far as purchasing the microbeads is concerned, I used the 50 thrones Occux oferred "That contains 50 imperial thrones. Use towards communal equipments requirements." purchasing 1 for each of us. That's 120 thrones total... Yeahm so essentially, unless I'm allowed to pawn my shotgun, and unless others can contribute as well, We'll only be able to afford two. Anyway, back to the game.

Jacques, after the exhausting ordeal of compiling all their notes on the newly entitled "Illuminated of the Brood," lays back in his chair and closes his eyes.

*sigh "I'm an old man, damnit and I know my limits. Nebdel, if you're still feeling energetic, you could try and have a go at the place, but I'd think it'd be best if it was at a time where we were at our best. There's no need to go into unnecessary risks. But, yes Nicodemus, it's bound to happen eventually. In the meantime, sure, I guess I could gather some more dirt on the local gangs."

Jacques then changes the subject, discussing what the autopsy report showed at the Adeptus Mechanicus. "The women we found last night was indeed felled by a Psyker, and the way the sanctioned psyker they brought in described it, he was "powerful and determined," while he also most likely felt your tamperance, Nicodemus, along with it. Don't worry though, he wasn't able to detect anything about you. But get this; according to the psyker, there existed no remaining traces of the woman's soul, as if it had been either stolen or destroyed in its entirety."

"What kind of man... what kind of creature could do such a thing? Best not to think of them as 'men'." Jacques shudders.



I'm sure JT would relinquish the remaining credits from the dealer (77) if I remember correctly to acquire more.
You were given dossiers on ALL of the gangs in the area. Think a stack of folders almost a foot high.

In the morning Jacques again meets up with Jo and spends the day trying to go through every autopsy report documented in the last six months which leaves him stuck in a moldy cubicle deep in an administratum records vault reading through report after report until he nearly passes out from exhaustion and given the rest of the day off to rest and start fresh tomorrow morning.
At the same time several of the rest of you decide to go through some of the remaining dossiers, a daunting task to say the least.

For those going through the other reports please make me a logic test. For those who are not lemme know what your doing.


Occux begins a thorough examination of all the information, compiling nodes of data into his dataslate, allowing his mechanicus to assist in analyzing higher-level associations...

logic 1d100 ⇒ 5


1/2E cleric 1 of Desna AC:18, FF:16, Th:12, HP 10, F4/R2/W4, Perc +6, Init +6

Techman, does any of that indicate which sewer entrances seem to be in use? Or can you determine a location of more activity near a sewer entrance? Either would be a good place to start watching the nest.

Skrate sits down with the gang dossiers to see if one has been particullarly in conflict with the brood, ir powerful enough to be a threat to the brood, or mostly in overlaping territories. Stupid leadership would also be helpful. He is attempting to determine a good choice to set up for a war with the brood.

I'm not the best at this sort of thing, but it's only fair also I give it a try.


Male Human Guardsman/Conscript

"Yeah I got 84 thrones off that dealer we can use some to get the microbeads, but I think we need to try to come up with some hand grenades and some stuff like thermo goggles if we are going to start log jamming down in the sewers."


Your poor dataslate is really being abused Occux
As Occux continues to compile data and transfer the stacks of information into his dataslate. Nebdel tries to look through the different dossiers searching for suitable locations for an ambush but all the letters and numbers prove to be too much for him to handle after a few hours and he gives up frustrated. He turns to Occux, "Any luck, Tech-man? My eyes are blurring after reading so much." in response, Occux lifts up a previously entered dossier and hands it to Nebdel. Its a report on previous several Arbite and police join operations to flush out the gang, including a list of several highly used entrances, previous routes attempted, defenses they came up against and an old blueprint of the sewer system with several areas marked off and notes scribbled on it. With this dossier you have a good chance of making yor way into the sewers and possibly avoiding some of the traps and ambush sites that the police found the hard way. Occux has also located two rival gangs that have been openly fighting the Brood over territory.

Shortly afterwards Jacques and anyone else that left arrive back.

So what do you want to do? Continue looking for clues in the files, hit the streets for information, set up a stakeout, investigate the sewers or something else?

DM SCREEN:

Nebdel's Logic check (32/16): 1d100 ⇒ 25


Since we have discovered that there are already territorial rivals of the Brood engaged in openly hostile actions, the prudent course of action may be to attempt to turn the general public against the cult. I propose seeding the datanet with 'official' reports that the Brood is responsible for any number of actual offenses that have been perpetrated against the general public."


1/2E cleric 1 of Desna AC:18, FF:16, Th:12, HP 10, F4/R2/W4, Perc +6, Init +6

Does the dossier say what mundane weapons the Brood seems to be using?

I think a few of us should see if there is some more 'unofficial' info on the streets about the Brood.
At the same time other should set up a watch to try and get some direct observation of the Brood operations.
Then, when we are ready:
We can take a few gang members using brood type weapons.
Then ambush a small group of the Brood with the gang type weapons and leave the gang bodies behind.
That should get them focused on each other.
Then we can try to enter the sewers at a distant (hopefully less guarded) point.


Male Human Guardsman/Conscript

We know the brood is ultra aggressive when attacked, I think we should dust a few of them and frame the local gangs with their calling cards. Nebel I think we need you to watch how they work and their comings and goings. Octus can get the word on the street better than any of us ill bet. If I can figure a way to stay in the area Nebel I could be ready to come in in case things go loud and you need back up. Our cop buddy can access things the rest of us mopes can't. Maybe Occux needs to introduce himself to his local chapter of bionic buddies here in town. Maybe you could get some spare parts and get our cogitators dealy job fixed and working? "


They're not like an organised army, they use whatever weapons they can get their hands on.

Anyone looking for info on the street make an Inquiry(fel)+10 roll.

Since i can't find a betetr skill please make a Tech use(int)-10 roll to hack the data into the mainstream


Male Human Arbitrator

Inquiry(Fel){34+10->44-5->39}: 1d100 ⇒ 28 1 degree of success

After hearing the group's plans, Jacques adds some further input.

It's not a bad plan. I've seen it happen. Public opinion overwhelms the Arbites and the Local Police. In order to keep face they too have to be seen doing something. Even if the police forces have already suffered an unjustifiable 'loss of resources,' they'll still have to put up some effort. We'll still need to have a plan, and know it well, if we're going to infiltrate their hideout. It's still best if we stalk the area in the shadows for a few days.


1/2E cleric 1 of Desna AC:18, FF:16, Th:12, HP 10, F4/R2/W4, Perc +6, Init +6
DM - ARC wrote:
They're not like an organised army, they use whatever weapons they can get their hands on.... Perfect =)

Deal. I will go walk about and look for an observation point.

If no one else has anything for him to do, Jorin spends some time looking over the maps and info on the locations. Then he will try to get some rest early so he can head out in the evening.

Skrate is looking over the maps to find places that seem likely to allow hidden observation of an entrance.

Need to find a hidden watch spot or a place that gives me an excuse to hang around. An abandonded building would be ideal, but maybe near an eatery would work.


Tech Use 1d100 ⇒ 86

Occux does his version of throwing up his hands....he sit impassively as failure notice after failure notice appears on his dataslate.

It is even more apparent that should we desire that I utilize my skills efficiently, a more robust cogitator must be acquired. As with the issues accessing the sewer topographies, proximity to our target location may assist. Treadwell's suggestion of co-opting existing Mechanicus assets in area has merit.


The word on the street regarding the Brood is that they see themselves as a church trying to enlighten the nearby to the ture word and are fightin to protect that and the 'innocent' that have yet to see the light. But for a church they are VERY secretive about their worship and people must prove themselves to even get a chance to join because the brood will not risk allowing an unbeleiver into their midst.

The nearest Mechanicus facility is controlled by the Biologus branch of the Machine Cult. A very long walk but you could hire a transport for 5 thrones.

There are several sewer entrances mapped out that are surrounded by deserted hab blocks but none near an eatery that they use. The most likely spots would require you taking time to study in person requiring Silent Moves tests to avoid detection at night or probably suicide during the day


1/2E cleric 1 of Desna AC:18, FF:16, Th:12, HP 10, F4/R2/W4, Perc +6, Init +6

I will go carefully check out some of the areas this evening to find a suitable hide.

Looking for a spot where:
Can see the entrance or maybe just people approaching and leaving the entrance.
Not currently occupied and dust, dirt, trash indicate long unoccupied.
Not easily visible by others in the area.

Jorian belts on his hip holster, and checks the condition and accessibility of the pistol, sword, and knife. He leaves the rifle behind for this trip. He also takes one of the microbeads so he can stay in contact.

Julian, would you mind following at a distance? I will try to evade first. But, it would be helpful to have backup nearby if something major breaks out.


Male Human Guardsman/Conscript

"Yeah, I'll provide cover. Lets take a walk around in the daytime. Less eyes on us and we can have a look around the neighborhood. Get a feel for the battlefield and find an entry point to get into the sewers. We all have microbeads now, lets also see if we can dig up a scilencer for you so we can drop some of these tangos without breaking into a samba!"


Male Human Scum (Dreg)

Octus leans his rifle against a wall and stretches, "Think I might join ya' two, just in case s$@& goes sideways. Gettin' borin' round here. And who knows, maybe I can ask around the locals about the sewer folk."


Male Human Guardsman/Conscript

"Yeah sounds good, more the better and I am betting your street smarts are going to come in handy along the way. I sure wish we could get some compact assault rifles we could keep folded under our coats, but I guess pistols and knives it is."

Swords are out of place down here right? Or is it like any fantasy frontier town and people wear swords out and about?


"I will visit the Mechanicus location and utilize their proximity to our target to facilitate my inquiries. Contact by microbead will be initiated if necessary" Occux says, stowing his rifle and staff in a corner of the "hidden" room.

He then leaves to catch the transport to the Mechanicus branch.


1/2E cleric 1 of Desna AC:18, FF:16, Th:12, HP 10, F4/R2/W4, Perc +6, Init +6

I'm wearing my sword. But I don't mind being mistaken for a gang member. In fact that will eventually be a goal.

Come on guys, lets get steppin.

Octus, Julian, and Nebdel also head out for their task. Nebdel plans to arrive in the target area before full dark so he can get a better look around. But he also plans to stick around until after full dark to see what the area is like at night.


Male Human Guardsman/Conscript

ARC any luck on those thermal goggles or night vision?


Male Human Arbitrator

You know, Julian, I don't think it'll be terribly out of place, but It'd be best to keep the thing under wraps. I'd think its it's the same basic gist of walking around in broad daylight with an autocannon hanging out of your purse. Also, am I the only one who caught the GM say "or probably suicide during the day[?]"

Jacques takes one of the microbeads as well. And of course, what other duty is left than watch duty? Throne only knows what kind of evils I will have to face sitting on my ass in front of a thick stack of dossiers and notes."

Jacques addresses the rest of the group before they leave, his sullen tones indicating clearly his aggravation of having already spent the entire day sifting through endless pages of mind-numbing autopsy report.

Very well, then I guess it is my lot to watch the safehouse in case of intrusion. Fine then, keep in contact. I'd rather not be left here sitting in the dark.


You havent made any inquiry rolls to look for photo-visors (NV goggles) are 100 thrones and scarce. Now that ive got more responses i'll post when i get home


Micro-beads are only one kilometer max in good conditoons so Jacques and Occux will be out of range where they are while everyone else heads off to investigate enemy territory.

While Octus, Nebdel and JT leave for the Brood's territory hoping to get there just as dark cycle starts, Jacques remains behind with his notes and Occux had left early for the local Mechanicus facility.

Just over an hour after everyone leaves Jacques hears a large transport stop nearby, knowing how unusual that is for this area he goes to the door to check it out. A thin man is climbing out of the passenger cab of a small, two trailer, crawler (Thirty foot tall transport that is part semi-truck and part train) while servitor arms unload a large, dull grey crate. The crawler then drives off while the man stands there looking around somewhat confused before apparently seeing the building you're in and moving towards it. Within seconds of him leaving the crate unattended scavengers descend on it trying to pick it up and open it. Seemingly without looking the man draws a revolver out of his coat and fires a single shot back at the feet of the people trying to haul it away. "That is not for the hands of your ilk." Not wanting to mess with an armed man the scavengers flee.
Content that the box is safe for the time being the man moves up the stairs and heads straight for the safe house stopping once he arrives in front of Jacques and shows him his data-slate with a message from the interrogator.

I have acquired a suitable agent for this cell. Get him up to speed. Provided are additional supplies not available upon your dispatch, use at your discretion. Replacements shall not be forthcoming.
NRH III


Greetings...by your bearing and demeanour *mumble mumble* you must be Equus. That crate is for your use, be a good sort and get it off the street, please. And point me in the direction of some warm synthkaff. And perhaps a warm meal. I have some paperwork to straighten out and can't be bothered for some time.

Looks around at the facilities available

Hmmm...I can't say they are the best, but I guess we make do with what we have. Where are the others? I was to understand that there should be at least four others?


Male Human Arbitrator

After receiving the dataslate Jacques extends his hand to the young man, but immediately detecting his tone of voice retracts it. He stares at the man, narrowing his eyes and refusing initially to move from his spot in front of the door.

"Pleasure. Occux, our Mechanicus Adept is visiting the local Machanicus facility. The rest of our group is off investigating a local gang we believe are connected to the matter at hand. There's food and a Synthkaff maker in the back."

He moves over to let the man through before stepping out of the door and, looking warily about him, hoists the heavy crate up and carries it inside the building, setting the crate over next to the table at the center of the room. The breeze of it knocks a group of papers off the table crowded almost to the point of collapsing with stacks upon stacks of pages, some of which float gently onto the ground.

"S$&*." Jacques, turning to the man now standing by the Synthkaff maker. "I'm sorry," he says venomously, "I'm afraid I didn't catch your name."


Quite so...it had not been offered yet. You may call me Jastilus; Jastilus Voct, at your service.

Without even seeming to pay attention, I move to straighten the stack of papers neatly while extending my hand with a wan smile. You note that while straightening, my eyes never leave you

Do have a care with the the data, I'll need to compile it into something useable perhaps? I thought as much. My credentials will be found in that slate. Once you and all have gone through it I should like to have it back. It may come useful later on. One never knows when a dataslate will come in handy, eh?

Once again that wan smile threatens to break through the frown creasing my face.

Is this in chronological order? Or collated by subject matter? While I'm up, do you wish a cup as well? I can't vouch for its quality, but it is warm enough


Male Human Arbitrator

Jacques looks at the offered hand and relaxes a little, grasping and briefly shaking, noticing all the while that his eyes never once leave him. A slight chill runs down his spine.

"Glad to meet you. Like I said, the others will be back, but not for a while. We're managing to stay in contact via microbead. I hope to hear back from them in an hour's time. And of course, no need for me to keep it." He glances over to the stack of pages on the desk. "As you can probably tell, huge sums of data are certainly not my forte.

He spends the next few minutes briefly skimming Vocts credentials on the dataslate, measuring his surprise at the young man's accomplishments with masked stolidity.

"I... I do't believe we've left the files in much order. It's been a nightmare sifting through all the files. You'd be surprised with the amount of gang activity in a hive like this. And yes, I'll take a cup thank you."

After handing the dataslate back to Voct and taking a few sips of the offered cup, Jacques grabs a nearby piece of rebar and proceeds to jam open the lid of the crate.


Jastilus takes the dataslate and places it casually off to the side of the table

Ah good, we at least have contact with the others...

Jastilus withdraws a microbead from a pocket in his robes and affixes it to his ear, pulling back his shoulder-length thin blond hair.

The team setting would be appreciated when you have a moment. I'll sort this...

Jastilus waves his slender hand at the stacks of paper.

...by subject, or better, by apparent gang-affiliation, then chronology, annotating facts that outwardly seem important. After everyone is back I should like to get a full briefing. I'll need to hear everyone's thoughts on what we have already found out so I can present a solid picture on how best to move forward. I don't mean to be short, but there is quite a sum already here, indicating that I'm already behind the chrono...

Jastilus glances at the chrono on a chain hanging from an interior vest pocket. He hits a bead on the chrono twice, causing it to chime softly. He rubs the wispy hairs on his chin while appraising the paperwork.

...and while the Emperor may have eternity to conduct His great work, we do not.

Another weak smile creases his face as he sits down and proceeds to skim the pages on the table

ARC, I'll be doing exactly as I've said. I have not much else to work with right now, so I'll be using the autoquill to jot down page numbers, paragraph and sentence numbers when I find something that looks useful. If pages are not numbered, I'll assign them a number based on the criteria mentioned using my personal writing kit.


The crate has a digital keypad so prying with a piece rebar may not be the easiest way to open it. It appears to require a six digit combination and has a fill alpha numeric key pad.

Moving through the streets towards the nearest major entrance to the Brood's sewers trying to keep to the shadows of the alleys and out of sight Nebdel leads JT and Octus deeper and deeper into Brood territory. Keeping your eyes out for signs of the gang has everyone on edge and almost jumping at shadows. Spying a tennement building in more disrepair than those around it leads you to a dilapidated wall with large portions already crumbling, revealing the rubble strewn interior and several gaps in the floor. Crawling inside hoping to find a good vantage point to observe the sewer entrance leaves all three covered in rock dust and minor scratches as you carefully make your way over the rubble to the other side of the building. Once there you manage to climb up a collapsed corner into the second floor finding an exposed section giving a panoramic view of the street and entrance below. Moving carefully to avoid the attention of those beneath Nebdel times his movements perfectly finding himself on the far side secluded behind the remaining outer wall. Octus moves afterwards but sends several bricks tumbling to the road below causing the gang-bangers to look up and sending him diving for cover several meters from Nebdel behind a small piece of wall that doesn't cover him fully. At nearly the same time Julian moves tripping over a small piece of rebar and crashing to his knees. His arms extended to break his fall land on a low piece of wall two meters wide that shifts and groans then crashes to the street below leaving him out in the open, on his knees and staring at three Brood gang members yelling and readying weapons.

Nebdel is fully blocked by the wall so they can't see him, Octus is half covered by a piece of wall and Julien is stuck out in the open. The Brood members are 15 meters away and below you. Only one is covered by a mail box, the other two are moving behind the wreck of a vehicle. Please roll your Initiatives for me.

DM SCREEN:

Nebdel silent moves (33): 1d100 ⇒ 4
JT silent moves (32/16): 1d100 ⇒ 89
Octus silent moves (39/19): 1d100 ⇒ 30
Brood Initiative: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Male Human Arbitrator

The problems with working in the 41st millennium, crates just aren't like how they used to be.


Perhaps the provided dataslate has the required code

Jastilus thumbs the activation button on the dataslate he left on the edge of the table, whispering the activation prayer. He'll check the introduction screen for any pertinent information. If it is there, he'll read it off to Jacques, then resume organizing the stacks. If it is not there, he'll check each subsequent page. After two hours the chime on his chrono softly rings a break. Jastilus will stand, stretch and refill the cup. After briefly stretching his legs and walking to the door to look outside, Jastilus will go back to work.


Male Human Scum (Dreg)

1d10 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Octus hugs his cover hard and when able whips his auto pistol from it's shoulder holister. "Damned muckled cultists! Eat holy feckin' lead ya bastards!"

When able, Octus lays down suppressing fire on the gangers.

1d100 ⇒ 27 BS (37-20=17)

Excuse the edits, I am an idiot.


Hmmm...mayhaps you should try "NRH III"


1/2E cleric 1 of Desna AC:18, FF:16, Th:12, HP 10, F4/R2/W4, Perc +6, Init +6

Do you want us to roll initiative?
How far from me is the nearest enemy?
Can I draw my Laspistol and full action aim without revealing myself so that I will have a +20 next round?
If yes, that is what I will do. If no, I will take the half action aim and shoot this round.


Male Human Guardsman/Conscript

1d10 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 initiative if I am guessing correctly.

JT pulls his heavy stub automatic from the small of his back preparing to douse te first open target with a half dozen helpings of a$$hole repellant. Screw these cannibal maggots! He thought, "Suffer not the mutants to live!"


1/2E cleric 1 of Desna AC:18, FF:16, Th:12, HP 10, F4/R2/W4, Perc +6, Init +6

initiative: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Male Human Arbitrator

Jacques peers down at the piece of rebar in his hand before glancing down at the advanced piece of locking mechanism he had been mercilessly beating on just moments before. He fixes Voct with a slack-jawed look of non-understanding. "Ook," he says pointing towards the crate. "Ook, ook, Gaaaaaaaaah!" he screams at the insolent technology that baffles and confuses him. He picks up the crate and tosses it out of the window before running off into the middle of the street to find some sort of damsel in distress that he can pick up and climb a large tower with or something...

Not really.

Jacques takes a look at the keypad. Hrm, not a bad idea. Jacques punches in the code.


With a chirp the display changes reading Passcode and DNA confirmed then with a click the metal crates latches pop off allowing the lid to be removed. Inside is a mobile cogitator unit, a vox unit and a box of mundane fake identification cards for everyone.

-----

Occux arrives at the A.M.B. Facility several minutes later than scheduled due to the unreliability of flesh and emotions. Walking up to the entrance you are stopped by Skitarri guard, the primary defenders of the machine cult, who check Occux's ID on their display, watching the display reflected on their face plates you see several flashing red portions. The two guards look to each other then step aside quickly and let you pass, apologizing for wasting your time while handing you back your ID.
What are you looking to do/acquire here?

------
I'll start combat tonight.


Without even a nod of acknowledgement, Occux steps into the sepulchral expanse of the Biologus facility.
Pausing a moment to interface with a wallmounted building cogitator, Occux accesses the building's topographical matrix and determines the location of the Sanitary Engineering Division.

Striding through the quiet halls, Occux notes that the facility is well ordered with a sufficient complement of tech-priests.

Shortly, he arrives at the Sanitary Engineering Division. Advancing to the hulking servitor on duty, Occux presents his ID and speaks in the clicking, buzzing tech language
"Information Access : Topographical representation of sanitary services sub-levels, city-arc 1DE334, Sub-section A334, Co-ordinates 11232 x 33044 x 9933. Process."

Not sure what roll to use here...


Initiative Order:
Octus 13
J.T. 9
Nebdel 6
gang memberx3 5

Octus reacts almost immediately to their discovery by laying down suppressive fire on the street below, his autopistol punching holes in the ferrocrete of the road and the thin metal of the mailbox but failing to connect with any one. J.T. Stands defiantly firing his stub revolver at those below as his bullet tears into one gangmember's left arm (2 damage). Nebdel inches around his cover, partially exposing his hands and head while lining up a shot on one of the men below. The three gang members panic and the two Putin the open flee for the safety of the derelict vehicle while the third hides behind the mailbox and fires a pot shot that goes wide, shattering a brick high above Octus' head.

DM SCREEN:

pinning test WP(-20): 1d100 ⇒ 99 Fail
pinning test WP(-20): 1d100 ⇒ 23 Fail
pinning test WP(-20): 1d100 ⇒ 74 Fail
single shot (-20 pinned): 1d100 ⇒ 69 Miss
WP test to break pinning: 1d100 ⇒ 3 Sucess
WP test to break pinning: 1d100 ⇒ 51 Fail
WP test to break pinning: 1d100 ⇒ 18 Success
J.T. Ballistic Test (39): 1d100 ⇒ 17 Success Hit location: 1d100 ⇒ 27damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


(Occux)
The servitor detached itself from its charging tomb within the wall and with a lumbering shuffle leads you deeper into the complex, stopping once it arrives at a large double door which it opens and waits for you to pass through. On the other side of the door lies a large bank of display terminals blinking and flickering, showing thousands of status reports from all over this part of the hive. Standing before the terminals with several tentacle-like mechadendrites linked into interface panels. The machine priest barely acknowledges youR presence but on an auxiliary terminal a simple text line appears Welcome brother, what duties dispatch your self to this data node? Maintenance cycle not due for 1332 minutes. Your presence redundant currently.


Male Human Scum (Dreg)

Satisfied that he effectively applied some panic on his enemies, Octus lines up two half action shots on the wounded ganger, both called to the head. "Concentrate fire! Whittle em down!"

1d100 ⇒ 89 BS (37-20=17)
1d100 ⇒ 95 BS (37-20=17)

Damn, I'm a sniper or something! High rolls are good right?/sarcasm/


1/2E cleric 1 of Desna AC:18, FF:16, Th:12, HP 10, F4/R2/W4, Perc +6, Init +6

Jorin attempts to eliminate the one of the brood gunners.

Shot after full aim BS 39+20: 1d1 ⇒ 1, if hit damage is: 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Edit1: sorry I forgot the 1 in 100, so I will redo the shot.
Shot after full aim BS 39+20: 1d100 ⇒ 38

How far from me are the brood gunmen?

Edit2: BRZAP! Got one!


DM - ARC wrote:

(Occux)

The servitor detached itself from its charging tomb within the wall and with a lumbering shuffle leads you deeper into the complex, stopping once it arrives at a large double door which it opens and waits for you to pass through. On the other side of the door lies a large bank of display terminals blinking and flickering, showing thousands of status reports from all over this part of the hive. Standing before the terminals with several tentacle-like mechadendrites linked into interface panels. The machine priest barely acknowledges youR presence but on an auxiliary terminal a simple text line appears Welcome brother, what duties dispatch your self to this data node? Maintenance cycle not due for 1332 minutes. Your presence redundant currently.

Raising his left hand and interfacing with the terminal, Occux states "Redundancy irrelevant. Duties involve high clearance inquisitorial investigation. at this point Occux allows the terminal to scan his ID card.

After the cogitator has verified his Inquisition clearance and access levels, Occux begins Exercise high level data-wall security isolation protocols.... engaged....sitrep : mutant incursion in city-arc 1DE334....warp incursions detected...inquisitorial investigation begun...operational requirements necessitate acquisition of current topographical representations of sewer sub-levels and interfaces with terrestrial thoroughfares...Process immediately."


If needed...
Tech use 1d100 ⇒ 42
Logic. 1d100 ⇒ 3


Initiative Order:
Octus 13
J.T. 9
Nebdel 6
gang memberx3 5

As the gangers hide behind thier flimsy cover Octus fires off two shots that bury themsleves in the building behind them. Shortly afterwards J.T. fires off a sort burst catching one of the gangers behind the car and nearly taking his left arm off. Nebdel then finishes him off with a carefully aimed las bolt through his chest. The two remaining gangers open fire at J.T. and one even scores a hit, the bullet punching deep into J.T.'s right arm (3 damage after your Toughness and armour).

DM SCREEN:

hit location: 1d100 ⇒ 56
J.T. semi-auto (39-5): 1d100 ⇒ 1hit location: 1d100 ⇒ 18damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 hit
Ganger aim+shoot (25+10): 1d100 ⇒ 68hit location: 1d100 ⇒ 41damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 miss
Ganger aim+shoot (25+10): 1d100 ⇒ 23hit location: 1d100 ⇒ 20damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 hit

151 to 200 of 1,009 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Saladaris Cell Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.