Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Dark Heresy - Haarlock's Legacy

Game Master Nethru

Online to PbP game in session.


151 to 200 of 3,769 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

I'm assuming your attacking the same guard that you initially hit in the head

The womans daggers guided by the Emperors light strike true and the guard falls dead at her feet!


Combat Order:
Auraxis Aurilious: 12
Mask Guard: 10
Guard 2: 9
Huntarr: 7
Illidan: 6
Her: 6

Situation:
Guard 1 is now dead. Guard 2 has not been touched yet and has a Hand Cannon out now and is ready to shoot. Masked Guard is heavily wounded and has his auto pistol out shooting.

Illidan is heavily wounded, Huntarr and Auraxis are lightly wounded. Huntarr is out of ammo but is trying to hold one of the citizens as a prisoner (require a deceive check this round).


Seeing his primitive weapon has litle effect on the Masked Guard, Auraxis changes tactics and attacks Guard 2.

Axe Attack 1d100 ⇒ 94
Axe Damage 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Edit F*&^ it, I use a fate point to re-roll that.

Axe Attack 1d100 ⇒ 37
Axe Damage 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


the axe strike true into the guards arm drawing blood! (they are all wearing decent armor, you do 3 damage and he is now lightly wounded).

Mask Guard takes another full auto shot at the dangerous woman.
Autopistol 1d100 ⇒ 98
Shot goes wild and the gun jams!

Guard 2 takes a shot at the woman with his hand cannon.
Hand Cannon 1d100 ⇒ 66
The shot hits at point blank range.
Damage 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Woman takes 3 damage after the bullet pierces her primitive armpit.


Deception Roll: 1d100 ⇒ 14 vs 13


Using Fate point if it is a free action to heal 1d5 ⇒ 5
Roll to see if it is not spent 1d10 ⇒ 1 {Come on 9}

Charges with at Guard 2 both hands draging the bladed axe on the ground sparks flying with a scrapping sound ready to bring the pain 1d100 ⇒ 72 vs 37 {Charge attk + 20 and Gang up +10}

AAAARRRRRGGGGHH!!!!! DIE!!!!

Damage1d10 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 Pen 2 Rending
Damage1d10 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 Pen 2 Rending

smh...


The guard with the handcannon looks over at Huntarr as he's holding one of his civilians at gun point.

Scrutiny 1d100 ⇒ 84 vs 30

He looks a bit worried about the people he was guarding. (He will only get half action next round as he's thrown off guard a bit).

Chainaxe swings wildly and hits nothing but AIR!


Attack Guard 2, all out attack 1d100 ⇒ 63 vs. 87


Furious Assault 1d100 ⇒ 53 vs. 87

2d10 + 4 ⇒ (9, 1) + 4 = 14 9 damage
2d10 + 4 ⇒ (5, 9) + 4 = 18 9 damage


Guard 2 just perished...

One hostile standing Masked Guard!

The civilians are extremely scared at the bloodshed that is going on in front of them.

Auraxis Aurilious: 12
Mask Guard: 10
Huntarr: 7
Illidan: 6
Her: 6


Auraxis attempts to bring the fight to its conclusion.

Axe Attack - 1d100 ⇒ 54
Axe Damage - 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Damn missed again!


I'm assuming if you don't indicate your just doing standard attack/aim which gives total +20 bonus which would make your attack need a 54 even and you did hit!

You strike the masked man in the body but his armor and toughness are able to absorb the damage.

The masked man laughs hysterically as he clicks full auto once again at the girl in his men's armor!

Auto Pistol attack 1d100 ⇒ 93

The gun clicks indicating it's empty as his shot goes completely off course hitting one of the civilians killing him instantly!


Huntarr holds his action.


All out attack
1d100 ⇒ 56 vs 37
"by the light of Terra vanish"


All out attack 1d100 ⇒ 70vs. 77 or 87
Furious Assault1d100 ⇒ 51

2d10 + 4 ⇒ (7, 3) + 4 = 14 8 damage
2d10 + 4 ⇒ (5, 10) + 4 = 19 9 damage


1d5 ⇒ 1 crit.


Illidan's chain axe wizzes through the air but the girl stabs and jabs with such ferocity her mono knife stabs the man right in the eye and he steps back falling down dead.

The civilians go histerical and scream even louder now as the sight of the man falling dead.

ITEMS:

  • Masked Guard: Flak Jacket, Autopistol (empty), 2 full clips (18), Mono Knife
  • 2 Guards: 2x Baton, 2x Knife, 2x Hand Cannon (1 with 5 rounds 1 with 4), 10 extra rounds, 2x Flak Jacket, 2x Flak Helmet

What do you all do we are now out of combat.


Slaughter all the civilians except 1


"If you want me to kill them I will kill them!!"

I take a flak Jacket, and I would like the chain axes, please.


hands her the chain axe "not a scratch on it"
I would like to take a hand cannon, flak jacked and helmet, 4 rounds. ( a baton and knife if no one else wants one) the other combatants powress seems more deserving so I would gladly take any melee weapons last.


Also every one of you has wounds


Huntarr will take the autopistol and the clips. He loads a new clip into the autopistol and checks the action before holstering it.

"I suggest we use the hostages to get us out of here."


Auraxis takes nothing as he is expecting to get HIS stuff back at some point. He approaches the civilian after Her does her gruesome work.

"Better start talking or your will consider what was done to them to be merciful next to what we do to you".

Let me know if I have to make a check of any kind.


"hey buddy aren't you going to take that armor?!? Never know what we will be up against next. better to have as much protection as you can get


there is one hand canon left you should take sine yourbetter with guns and is not primitive and armor.

The remaining woman soils herself as her companions are slaughtered before her.

"wha.... wha... what do you want" she sobs her makeup running down her face.


"Feel free to ask her questions, for all I want to know if what her insides look like...."


"You have been found guilty of associating with this group of scum. Don't deny it we heard your laughter down the hall". Auraxis points to the masked man and the other guards.

"You will inform us of what you are doing here and who these people were and you will do so immediately. We also wish to know where the hell we are".

Auraxis will pick up the extra gun once he is done with the interrogation.


Illidan would like to assist with the interrogations. Illidan reloads the hand cannon and places the barrel of the gun at the back of of the crying ladies skull

does this give him plus to interrogations?


I want armor too!


Your wearing feudal plate. You going to drop that and take one of the flaks? 3 of you can wear flak jacket but only 2 flak helmets.


Yes, I think that works better for me.


Huntarr watched the slaughter of the unarmed civilians with a rueful shake of his head. It wasn't that he gave a damn about them, but it was a waste of resources. No more meatshields. At least she hadn't wasted any ammo doing it.

"I hope you picked the right one to leave alive, if one is all you're going to interrogate."

(Are there any other doorways leading out of this area? If so, he will post himself there as a guard to keep watch. The sounds of combat are certain to bring more unwanted attention.)


Now that the action is over and Auraxis is interrogating the woman you can take in your surrounding a bit better.

The room is fairly large and is decorated a bit better than the rest of the place that you have seen thus far. It appears to be some kind of lounge area that these people were hanging out in.

There is one passage that leads out from this room and Huntarr heads to it to cover the area.

No one appears to have interrogation yet. Auraxis you can make a Fellowship roll at +0 (-20 for no skill +20 for Illidan assistance)


Fellowship 1d100 ⇒ 31


what do you want to ask


1)What you are doing here?
2)Who these people were?
3)What is you association with them?and
4)Where are we?


The woman sobs and cries as she tries to answer your questions.

"We..we..we.. came to see.. the games...she barely gets out sobbing like a big cry baby.

"These guys..." she looks to the dead men around her and puts her head in her lap crying more. "they are the keepers here." you barely are able to make out with her head between her knees.

She ignores your third question and looks up at you wen you ask the final one her eyes wide open "You don't know where you are?" she seems confused and then begins to laugh a bit as if hysteria finally hit her.

"Your on the planet Quaddis under the city of Xicarph and this will be your resting place! There is no escape for you slaves! she spits in Auraxis face.


I ignore my place in the order of things and push up towards her with the chain axe towards her, snarling.

"Who is this Jackal, bi tch?? And where do we find him?"


Illidan withdraws the gun from the crying ladies head and goes to search the dead guards for elevator access key...

Searching...1d100 ⇒ 12

Find anything ?!?


The guard with the mask has a key on him

The woman looks a bit crazed now even knowing she is probably about to die.

"The Jackal? she laughs!

"I'm sure you will find out soon enough you whore of a bastard!"

She turns toward Illidan as he pulls the key from the guards body.

"That will do you no good foolish idiot! The elevator is voice activated!!!" she laughs insanely now.


GUT HER!!!


Huntarr looks at Her. "Don't do it."


"voice activated eh how about you activate it. Or we can at least climb the elevator shaft. " Illidan looks toward the crazy chic "I know you better shut that pretty little mouth of yours, talking all crazy and !@#$ I am not dieing in this stink hole."


"Do I look like I am the one who can control the elevator fool! No wonder you were enslaved down here for the games! The only one that can operate is is dead before you! She goes into a coughing fit from laughing so hard.


"As if he would have activated the elevator for us. I am not worried, surely someone will come down to bring more depraved souls like this one to watch these "games". When they do we will be waiting".

Auraxis turns to Huntarr, "I am inclined to agree with Her on this one, she is guilty of association. A worse crime in some ways than being a felon because she chose to watch people suffer and die for her own pleasure, at least if she did for money or a cause I could respect that. If you want to keep this trash alive she is your baggage".

Auraxis inpects the room is there any other way out of here or anywhere else to search?


Huntarr sneers.
"You think I speak of mercy? On the contrary. I would use her for our own ends. As a distraction, and a lure to bring this 'Jackal' to us. I'm sure she knows which way he went. I have no doubt that she's been here before. Her guilt or innocence is meaningless to me. She's either useful, or she's food for the rats. Or she's both, since I'm not choosy."

He looks at the woman.

"What's it to be, wench? Her tender mercies, or mine?"


illidan searches the bodies of the partying folk for id and valuables. Including the chic still alive. 1d100 ⇒ 6

any cash, id, jewels, personal items found that could be of use for now or later?


The civilians have some jewels on them probably worth some thrones if you can find someplace to sell them. Nothing else of worth in the room. Huntarr is watching the only other exit from the room.

The woman look between Auraxis, the girl and Huntarr a with the look of confusion, fear and insanity.

"KILL ME NOW! I'D RATHER DIE HERE THAN AT THE HANDS OF THE JACKAL! YOUR ALL DOOMED!!!@#$!@#$!"

She begins to scream non stop really LOUD!


Huntarr looks down the hallway, prepping his ambush.

"That's right, cow. Yell louder."


Everyone make awareness checks please

151 to 200 of 3,769 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.