Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Dark Heresy - Haarlock's Legacy

Game Master Nethru

Online to PbP game in session.


1,651 to 1,700 of 4,021 << first < prev | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | next > last >>

You show the guards your credentials showing who you are and were requested to here to meet with the Quorum and the guards looks a bit confused at each other.

A few moments later Marshal Skarment walks out from within, arguing loudly with an elderly and hawkish court official. He points to your group and shouts.

"You doddering idiots, they are the honoured agents of teh Throne I have come here to meet!"

The usher gasps. "The Founder save us, who then have we let into the Court?"

At that moment you hear 2 loud explosions that could only be frag grenades going off inside the building and the blood curdling screams of people in pain or dying!

Please roll initiative!


1d10 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18


Initiative 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Auraxis grimaces, "How much should we bet that some of these Nobles have brought the very same items that we are seeking and are now under siege for them".

Auraxis will draw his Bolter Pistol I will wait for everyone's initiative before announcing any further actions.


1d10 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Illidan pops on his pict recorder and activates it
Illidan looks to nihil then closes his eyes tightly shut
"I wish a warp spawn creature Is all we have to deal wIth ."
and heads towards the explosions reading his auto gun


GM:

Enemy1 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Enemy2 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Enemy3 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9


1d10 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Nihil chuckled in amusement, casually unholstering his autopistol before following after the rest of the group.

"Our job is never going to be simple, is it?...."


Combat Round 1:
Huntarr - 18
Illidan - 13
Nihil - 13
Auraxis - 12
Ememy3 - 9
Enemy2 - 8
Enemy1 - 6


Huntarr draws his shotgun and moves to the door, bringing it up to target acquisition, searching for targets. If he sees one, he will fire.


Inside the building there is utter chaos. Body parts scatter the floor and some smaller fires are starting to kick in. You see 3 men dressed in black sorta like you guys with guns out shooting at random people as you peer in.

Make awareness checks


1d100 ⇒ 8


You notice that these guys are not what they seem. As they are moving and shooting it seems they are masked by some kind of sorcery to make them look like normal people but look like that dead person in the alley way. Not the same person but almost like a zombie type.


1d100 ⇒ 92 awareness

sensing nothing strange Illidan comes into the room twisting the canister on the front of his auto gun and In a sweepIng motIon of 30 degrees lets rip a stream of hellfire from his autogun to purge the unclean of theIr post mortem sIns agaInst humanIty
have cleanse and purify -20 for them to dodge

"Everyone Move In!!! in I have your cover fire right here Haaahhhh


Huntarr fires at the nearest zombie.

1d100 ⇒ 76


Illidan your really going to light up this place with all the other people still running around? It's pretty chaotic in here right now.


I am


.... Can I try and stop him before he ruins everything?


The 3 men shooting catch fire and so do a few nobles in the process. All nice and crispy.

Flamer Damage 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Combat Round 1:
Huntarr - 18
Illidan - 13
Nihil - 13
Auraxis - 12
Ememy3 - 9
Enemy2 - 8
Enemy1 - 6


ugh...

"Illidan, you idiot! Put that damn thing away! You're going to kill everyone!"

Nihil barked at the ignorant pyscher, Immediately moving away from the rest of the group with his servo skull following behind him to tend to the closest wounded.


Auraxis will turn to Nihil, "Does the person controlling these things need to be nearby?" Any tell-tale signs someone is controlling them based on their body language?"

Auraxis wants to look around. Search 1d100 ⇒ 90


Nothing else can be seen in the chaos especially now with all the smoke and fire that just hit the building and patrons.

The 3 enemies are still standing and don't seem to be affected by the fire much.

###############

Enemy3 drop his gun and charges Illidan with his hands out to strike him.

Attack 1d100 ⇒ 10 vs 60
Damage 1d10 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
Dodge or parry or you will be taking a nice chunk of damage and will also be caught on fire if you don't make it.

Enemy2 drops his gun and charges Huntarr.

Attack 1d100 ⇒ 58 vs 60
Damage 1d10 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
Dodge or parry or you will be taking a nice chunk of damage and will also be caught on fire if you don't make it.

Enemy3 drops his gun and jumps on a noble that was running near him.

#################

Combat Round 2:
Huntarr - 18
Illidan - 13
Nihil - 13
Auraxis - 12
Ememy3 - 9
Enemy2 - 8
Enemy1 - 6


Dodge 1d100 ⇒ 37 vs 54


Huntarr drops the combat shotgun as the zombie enters melee, and draws both auto-pistols with the speed of a striking cobra. He fires one into the chest of his attacker, at full-auto.

1d100 ⇒ 5 vs 52 + modifiers

Hit with 6 rounds
Head 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Head 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Arm 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Body 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Arm 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Body 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Righteous Fury Test
1d100 ⇒ 82 vs 52 for 1d10 ⇒ 7


The bullets pelt the zombie creature but only two rounds seem to really affect it.

Combat Round 2:
Huntarr - 18
Illidan - 13 (still need your dodge/parry)
Nihil - 13
Auraxis - 12
Ememy3 - 9
Enemy2 - 8
Enemy1 - 6


Dodge 1d100 ⇒ 54 vs 46
"OOof!!!"


Illidan you take 8 damage to the head and catch fire! You need to make an Agility test -20 to put it out.

Fire Damage 1d10 ⇒ 4 You won't take any damage tough absorbs it but are still on fire unless you make your agility test

Combat Round 2:
Huntarr - 18
Illidan - 13
Nihil - 13
Auraxis - 12
Ememy3 - 9
Enemy2 - 8
Enemy1 - 6


can I make a daemonology test to see if I can answer Auraxis' question?


You can make a roll


Deamonology Test 1d100 ⇒ 55 vs 72


(Illidan rolled his dodge, but he didn't actually get his action, boss.)


Yes Illidan still has to make agility -20 roll to stop being on fire.


Agiliy -20 1d100 ⇒ 72 vs 16
illidan's flesh continues to bubble, melting away from his bones with smell that makes you want to vomit
Will power test 1d100 ⇒ 5 vs 56
Illidan fights throught the pain of his skin seering off, pulling the strap on his autogun rotating it to his back under his shoulders peeling flesh along with it. Whipping out his hand cannon illidan takes a shot through gritted teeth
Single shot due to half action to put weapon away and draw hand cannon 1d100 ⇒ 36
Damage 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


The shot punches a nice hole into the dead flaming monster in front of you but does not put it down.

Nihil this is very advanced sorcery at work here. These creatures seem to be following orders but probably do not require their master to be nearby. You have never seen such advanced risen before.

Combat Round 2:
Huntarr - 18
Illidan - 13 (fire)
Nihil - 13
Auraxis - 12
Ememy3 - 9 (fire)
Enemy2 - 8 (fire)
Enemy1 - 6 (fire)


Wait, how does that take my entire turn?


You can do something else


Nihil relayed the information to Auraxis as he drew his sword and began to work on the nearest wounded person.

Medicae Test 1d100 ⇒ 98 +20 for Servo Skull.


Auraxis grunts at Nihil's response and yells at Ilidan, "Can you use your powers to detect or cut off the control of these things, would be more useful than random gunfire!"

Auraxis adds some more random fire power to the fray with his Bolt Pistol.Firing at one of the meat puppets.

Bolt Pistol 1d100 ⇒ 49

Damage 1d10 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 I think


Bolt Pistol is 1d10+5 and tearing so you roll 2 times and take highest of the rolls

Bolt Pistol Tearing 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Righteous Fury Check 1d100 ⇒ 59
Damage 1d10 ⇒ 9


The bolt round punches into one of the zombies and explodes killing the thing in gory blood splatered mess!

Just when things couldn't get much worse the flames on the bodies from Illidan's promethum cause a reaction to something strapped inside their jackets and all 3 explode in a firing blaze of glory! Luckily only 2 of them are close enough for the blast radius to affect the 4 of you. The 3rd kills a few nobles in the process.

Fire Bomb Damage 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 Pen 6
Fire Bomb Damage 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 Pen 6

Make Dodge checks or be caught in the 2 blasts and take damage. Only need to make one to dodge both.


Dodge 1d100 ⇒ 23 vs 46


Dodge 1d100 ⇒ 35


I moved off to the side to provide first aid. Am I still in the blast radius? Not complaining or anything, just curious

Dodge 1d100 ⇒ 68


Yeah your out of range Nihil


Thank the Emperor...


The three explosions rock the building and your ears ring with deafness as you all try to regain your senses. People are screaming and crying and running around without purpose trying to leaving the now burning building.

Illidan's fire is finally put out as some others assist him.

Marshal Skarmen orders his men to pull everyone out in as orderly a fashion as possible and Enforcers can be seen gathering around the building with aids from the city to try to put out the fires.

Outside as the Nobles regain their senses you can see the face of anger on them and hear the whispers of the Undertow and how they are going to pay for this. One woman screams "The Judiciary! Where is he!"


Illidan struggles to keep up with the group and once they've stopped he collapse to the ground face first has his body is still smoldering covered with unsightly burns... smoke still rising.
.muttering non sense
1d100 ⇒ 37 vs 67
illidan places a hand on his side as his plams glow green and infuses himself with warp energy
1d10 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13 vs 7
Heal 1d5 ⇒ 1
illidan groans as his flesh stops cooking and body heals itself internal ly


Huntarr sprints back into the building to search for the Judiciary.


Make search check as the place is still on fire to find the Judiciary.


Instead of following Huntarr into the building, Nihil stayed back to help where he could to tend to the wounded and dying.


Auraxis rushed back into the building as well. Intead of searching for the Judiciary though Auraxis seeks out the ruined bodies of the meat puppets controlled by our foe to search them and make sure that if they acquired any of the jewels our enemy is seeking we would obtain them.

Search 1d100 ⇒ 25


After looking around a bit you find what must be the Judiciary and his consorts. They are all dead with obvious Las shots to the head. Looking at the scene it does not appear his guards put up a fight at all.

1,651 to 1,700 of 4,021 << first < prev | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.