Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Dark Heresy - Haarlock's Legacy (Inactive)

Game Master Nethru

Online to PbP game in session.


101 to 150 of 4,124 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Illidan will follow a few meters behind (Her) and watch for and sudden movements, signs, or gestures. Chain axe readied.


Auraxis keeps position at the T intersection looking down the right hallway to ensure that we are not caught from behind though he does consider rushing forward he holds back not wanting the group to become outmaneuvered by these criminals.


Move forward


Huntarr moves in the direction of the laughter, walking casually, as if he belonged there. (A useful ability for an assassin.)


Illidan Moves forward step for step with (Her) Still a few meters behind making sure not to be seen or heard. Thinking to himself .oO("Emperor Guide this Bladed Axe to meet the hearts of thy enemies")


As you move closer to the sound most noises could be heard. It sounds as if there is a group of people ahead having some kind of gathering where they are being very loud and laughing. Strangely the scenery changes a bit here and the machine clanging isn't as loud and things can be heard much more clearly.

Do you guys want to approach cautiously with stealth at all or just walk up like you own this place? If by stealth please make stealth rolls.


1d100 ⇒ 3 vs. 40


Auraxis Aurilious holds his position.


Illidan will stay put and listen to the commotion.

Is there any way to tell what this gathering is for? Anyone importance that can be made out or heard? Can you describe the scenery? What are people laughing and talking about? Can I do a psy test to see if any psykers are present?


You can make a Psy check whenever you want just do the roll.


Checking for Psychic Presence ... 1d100 ⇒ 78 {Failed}


Huntarr doesn't move by Stealth. Instead, he moves as if he is supposed to be there, but he stops at the entrance to survey the scene.


When the two of you (Huntarr and Woman) come to the entrance where the noise is coming from you see what appears to be about 5 people finely dressed (3 women, 2 men) and 2 other men dressed as guards, not the same as the ones from these pits and one other dressed similar to how you are now with the armor and masks on.

The one with the mask turns toward the two of you.

What are you doing here. Your supposed to be on guard by the elevator. The Jackal will have our heads get back now!

He grips the hilt of his Autopistol as he yells at you.

The other 2 guards appear to well well armed with guns and batons wearing Flak jackets and Flak helmets.

What do you two do!


Huntarr, continuing his role camouflage, merely turns and walks away in the hopes that the guard follows to make sure that he returns to his post.

(Let me know when we get someplace that I can turn on him. I'm betting that he has the key card for the elevator.)


"I am having an issue back over near the elevator, it appears as though someone was tampering with a vent. I need you 2."

She points to the 2 similar guards.


Illidans sees an armed guard approaching and decides to hide out of sight.


The two guards in flak armour just look to the pit guard and then back to the civilians but do not make any motion to move.

The pit guard with the mask who seems to be in charge glares at woman noticing a female voice instead of male voice being spoken and draws his weapon.

INTRUDERS!!!

Initiative please!

The only one technically in the room right now is Lou, Darrik your just outside the room heading back when you hear him yell Intruder. Dennis and Curt you both hear this loud and clear down the passageway as he yells it


Initiative 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

I will wait around the other corner, assuming that my fellow captives will return here for an ambush style attack. I will also watch the other passage to ensure that no one else comes the other way.


I knew I shouldn't have said a word.


1d10 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


looks at Auraxis gearing up for war ... Illidan Readies himself 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 chain axe ready


"Voices."

1d10 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Mask Initiative 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Guard 1 Initiative 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Guard 2 Initiative 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Combat Order:

Auraxis Aurilious: 12
Mask Guard: 10
Guard 2: 9
Huntarr: 7
Illidan: 6
Her: 6
Guard 1: 5

Mask Guard has his auto pistol drawn, the other 2 guards did not have chance to react yet until their turn.

Let it rip!


Auraxis charges in, "Enough if this! Surrender or be judged!" seeing the man with the pistol out Auraxus charges him and attacks.

Axe 1d100 ⇒ 80

Damage 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Good while it lasted...


Auraxis Aurillious swings wildly at the man with the gun as he charges into the room but misses horribly not to skilled with melee weapons.

The guard with the Mask moves slightly out of the way of Auraxis and takes aim at the woman in his guards men's armor and mask and fires!

Fools the Jackal will have your heads on pikes!

Auto Pistol 1d100 ⇒ 88

Damage 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

He misses horribly as the shot goes wild!


Guard 1 looking startled at what is transpiring before him slowly pulls out his baton and swings at Auraxis who missed a wild swing at the masked man.

Baton 1d100 ⇒ 9

Damage 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

You will take 2 Damage unless you wish to try to dodge/parry it?


I will take the 2, I would rathe dodge or parry something with more impact.


Ok your down to 13 life now


Huntarr is up.


Huntar spins and drops to a knee at the sound of the gunshot, bringing his pistol up and aiming at the man with the mask before firing of a shot.

1d100 ⇒ 61 vs 67


Illidan thinks to himself .oO(What is that madman up to now!!!)
Rushes in with the chain blade ready to go and attacks Guard 1 who is attacking Auraxis Aurilious.
"By the Might of the Emporer, Perish Foul Being"
1d100 ⇒ 45 vs 47 (Charge attk + Gangup) {SUCCESS}

what is the damage on this thing ?!?


Huntarr roll damage he isn't dodging

Chain axe damage is 1d10+4, Pen 2, Tearing
I believe you still missed. You have 27 WS, -20 not proficient in chain weapons, +20 for charge, +10 gangup, needed 37 or lower to hit


Guard 1 pulls out his baton and takes a swing at Illidan as he sees him ganging up on his ally!

Baton Attack 1d100 ⇒ 4

Success do you wish to try to parry or dodge Illidan?

The other 5 individuals in the room dressed in nice clothing do not do anything but back away in terror as the fight is going on.


How is Guard 1 attacking again?
Attacking Guard 1, swift attack1d100 ⇒ 10 vs. 47


2d10 + 4 ⇒ (5, 2) + 4 = 11 7 damage (2 pen)
2d10 + 4 ⇒ (2, 4) + 4 = 10 6 damage (2 pen)


Sorry skipped you! The first guard was guard 2 messed up the text up there.

The woman quickly strikes out with the mono knife hitting Guard 1 in the head two times!

He takes 7 total damage from your attacks as your knife cuts through his helmet like butter and he looks heavily wounded.

Curt you still can parry/dodge his attack if you would like or I will roll damage from Guard 1 to you.


Combat Order:

Auraxis Aurilious: 12
Mask Guard: 10
Guard 2: 9
Huntarr: 7
Illidan: 6
Her: 6
Guard 1: 5

Top of the round after Illidan tries to parry/dodge the attack on him.

The scene right now is Guard 1 look heavily wounded and was attacking Illidan, Guard 2 was attacking Auraxis, Mask Guard was attacking Her. The others in the room are cowering in fear.


Dodge 1d100 ⇒ 75 vs 40


Guard 1 Baton Damage 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

The Baton smashes into Illidans body with great force causing him to almost buckle over as you can hear ribs cracking.

You take 8 damage! OUCH!


"Remember you chose to do this the hard way!"

If Huntarr's damage does not kill him, I will attack the guy with the gun, otherwise I will attack the guy that struck me. Darrick you should roll attack and damage in the same post, Luigi can just ignore the damage if you miss.

Auraxis attacks Axe - 1d100 ⇒ 37

Axe Damage 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


Auraxis strikes the Masked Man with the Axe striking true!

Masked man takes a bit of damage being the Axe is primitive and his Flak armor absorbs most of the damage (He takes 2).

Mask Guard Attack
The Masked Man ignores Auraxis Axe attack watching one of the other guards nearly get his head cut off by the woman with a dagger and takes another shot at her!

Autopistol Full Auto at Her: 1d100 ⇒ 77 vs. 38

The shot goes wild missing her as his anger bubbles!

Guard 2 Attack
Guard 2 watching his comrade almost dies drops the baton and pulls out his Hand Canon to take aim (He does not have quick draw so dropping his baton and pulling gun are his full action).

He Yells! "DIE SCUM!

Huntarr you are UP! You have 1 bullet left in your gun.


Wait how do we know whether the guy with the gun is still alive? Huntarr never rolled his damage!!!


MY BAD! He still misses anyhow if Huntarr doesn't kill him. I'll roll damage for Huntarr

Huntarr Stub Revolver Damage 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

The bullet punches through the Masked Mans armor and injures him some but he still stands (1 damage).


Huntarr you are up for Attack. Roll your attack and damage in the same post. If you miss it's not a big deal will just ignore the damage roll. You have 1 bullet left.


"Tough little skeever."

Huntarr fires again at the masked man.

1d100 ⇒ 59 vs 67

1d10 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Whether he hits or misses, he moves quickly to grab one of the guests and points his (now empty) gun at them.

"Surrender, or I start splattering them instead. They ain't wearing armor.


All out atack against the wounded Guard 1
"O please O please O please hit"

1d100 ⇒ 76 vs 37
Damage 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 2 Pen Rending
Damage 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 2 Pen Rending

"@#$%*"


Huntarr shot strikes true hitting the Mask guard again in the Left Leg this time. (He takes 4 damage and is now heavily wounded) Huntarr quickly runs toward one of the finely dressed people.

Illidan swings like a mad man and misses horribly!

Can the mysterious woman drop one of these men?

Masked Man and Guard 1 are both heavily wounded. Guard 2 has not been touched. Huntarr and Auraxis are both lightly wounded and Illidan is heavily wounded. Woman has not been touched yet.


All out Attack 1d100 ⇒ 64 1d100 ⇒ 77vs. 77

2d10 + 4 ⇒ (9, 1) + 4 = 14
2d10 + 4 ⇒ (3, 5) + 4 = 12


So thats 9 damage and 7 damage with 2 pen.

101 to 150 of 4,124 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.