Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Dark Heresy - Haarlock's Legacy

Game Master Nethru

Online to PbP game in session.


1,051 to 1,100 of 3,908 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>

She glares at the man touching her with the gun.

"Touch me with that again and you better be prepared to use it...... Mark my words, these blades will meet you up close and personal. Very soon!"

She heads down the hall

1d100 ⇒ 52
success!!


That's a good girl....

Nihil muttered under his breath after she left the room. Turning back to the untouched painting, he gave a respectful nod of his head to the image of the woman and got straight to work.

Nihil is making a thorough search of every nook and cranny, and scanning over every piece of documentation he can find.


Nihil make a search check please.


Hallway Walkers:

If you make your awareness check you hear someone walking ahead of you guys.


Awareness 1d100 ⇒ 29


Awareness 1d100 ⇒ 57 vs 44


Search 1d100 ⇒ 95


Nihil:

You don't see anything else of interest in this room.


Hallway Walker:

You hear someone walking ahead of you guys around one of the bends. What do you do?


Sighing in dismay, Nihil sat on the seat of the desk, pausing for a moment to take a deep breath of air. Peering back over to the painting, he paused for a moment before standing up, and in a last ditch effort, he walked up to it and attempted to move it.


The painting is HUGE. Moving it will require a Strength check.


Strength test1d100 ⇒ 55

With no success, Nihil gave up on his search. Sitting back down at his table, he slowly began to skim over the document he had found earlier. A piece of a Rogue Trader's Warrent.

Thinking for a moment, he whistled out, calling for his little Cherub to come to his side.


I hold up my weapon ready to shoot the person if they look like an unfriendly.


Nihil:

The Cherub floats down next to you and hums slightly as his gyros keep him in the air.


Nihil smiled softly at the little floating creature, reaching up and gently tickling its chin. He watched it without a word, moving in closely and whispering into its ear.

Myths are but myths and legends and but legends... But we know the truth, don't we, my little one?... It is believed that the great clock what binds this wraith of death to this world.... So tell me, What controls the clock that controls the monster?...

I pay the painting of Eramus' wife as tribute for my question


Nihil:

The cherub gyrates a bit at your question and smiles Devishly.

"The dark star of course."


Scowling in irritation, he glared down at the little cherub.

You know that is not the answer to my question, you little cur. I asked you what controls the clock, not what powers it...


Nihil:

The cherub beings to giggle insanely.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH but it is the stars that control the clocks my fleshy friend."


Some friend you are...

He mused with a slight smirk before waving the little cherub away, allowing it time to do as it wish with its tribute.


Huntarr pops the shotgun to his shoulder and moves around the bend, looking at the source of the sound.


Hallway Walker:

Please make move silent roll if your going to move forward.


Move Silent 1d100 ⇒ 99 vs 69

Spending Fate Point for reroll.

1d100 ⇒ 67


Hallway Walker:

As you turn the bend silently you see a man walking away from you and he is wearing a dirty robe and what appears to be an animal mask.


Huntarr attempts to sneak up on the man. When he's close enough, he touches him with the shotgun.

"Freeze or die."

If the man does anything but freeze, Huntarr fires.


I stop moving as I don't do silent.


The man stops when you say freeze and turns to face you with his hands up. He is wearing a boar faced mask and tilts his head to the side when he sees you.


illidan catches up to the group
"who is this worm, should we terminate him?


Nihil:

The cherub floats over to a table and picks up a comb and examines it.

"This will do"

He beings to devour it enjoying every last piece. When he finishes he looks back to Nihil.

"The heart controls the clocks mortal." and he giggles flying off.


"Where is the Heron-masked man?"


The masked man begins to laugh at the question looking between the group standing before him.

"The beloved will have what is desired soon enough and we will feast upon your souls!"

He lunges forward with his bare hands.


Huntarr fires the shotgun at point blank range.

1d100 ⇒ 44

1d10 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
1d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
1d10 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
1d10 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


The man gets blown backwards a bloody mess of death.


Huntarr quickly searches the body before moving on down the hallway.


He has only a knife on him.


Huntarr slips the knife into his belt for expedience sake and moves on.


"I guess we are getting warmer".


Huntarr shrugged as they moved down the hallway.

"If their mouths don't tell us, then their bodies will have to do."


After traveling through the passageways for some time you finally make it to another exit but encounter nothing else along the way. When you look out the door the sun is half obscured by the darkness spreading across its
surface. The clock begins to strike out the notes of the hour—great slow beats of a funeral bell that grow louder and louder until the final monstrous note rings out like the voice of a mournful god. People clutch their ears, and some people fall to the floor as 11 monstrous notes are struck. As the ringing in your ears fades, you think that you hear a high and unnatural laugh woven into the aftershock.

Please make awareness checks

Nihil:

What are you doing they are a bit head of you right now.


1d100 ⇒ 97

I see nothing


Awareness 1d100 ⇒ 80 vs 40


Awareness 1d100 ⇒ 94 vs 54


Auraxis:

You see Lar'ax Melua, the brother of Lady Melua who's picture you saw in her appartment and that Huntarr has on him standing in a corner facing the wall by himself.


"Huntarr I see your man Melua over there". Point him out to the assassin.


I'll try and catch up with them, I guess


Huntarr frowns beneath his helm. This was much too easy.

"Be on guard. This has to be some kind of trap. Master Illidan, do you sense anything?"

Huntarr moves towards Melua, his shotgun ready.


Gilligan pause a moment focusing his internal energies: invocation 1d100 ⇒ 61
Gilligan opens his eyes. illidans eyes turn black void of any color or signs of life. Eyes peering into the vastly unknown realm of the warp checking the infinite possibilities.

Glimpse No. Juts 2d10 + 5 ⇒ (4, 5) + 5 = 14vs 18
Psyscience test 1d100 ⇒ 47 vs 40 looking for psy disturbances, daemons warp traces.
"everything seems fine"


Huntarr approaches Melua with his shotgun ready to be brought to bear if needed.

"Lar'ax Melua? Du'Landra asked me to find you."


Nihil you really were not that far behind them since they had a little altercation so as you exit the passageway you see them approaching someone who is standing in a corner.

As the rest of you approach Lar'ax please make awareness checks (Sight/Smell bonuses apply if you have them).

He does not appear to be responsive as you try to speak with him and seems very vacant.


Awareness 1d100 ⇒ 46


Auraxis:

You smell blood on this man and the front of his russet jacket is sodden with it.

1,051 to 1,100 of 3,908 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.