Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Dark Heresy - Haarlock's Legacy

Game Master Nethru

Online to PbP game in session.


1,001 to 1,050 of 3,919 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>

Constantine attack 1d100 ⇒ 67 vs 62
Blademaster 1d100 ⇒ 22 vs 62
Chainsword Damage 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 pen 2
Chainsword Damage 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 pen 2

Constantine grits hit teeth. "Damnable things just won't die!

Initiative Round 6
Ann Onimous - 18
Huntarr - 15
Constantine - 10
Nihil - 10 (Light Wounded)
Serv2 - 8 (Light Wounded) [Huntarr]
Serv8 - 8 [Light Wounded) [Ann Onimous]
Illidan - 7 (Light Wounded)
Auraxis - 4


Nihil will just be standing back as he realizes his gun is ineffective against these things.

Servitor 2 attacks Huntarr again.
1d100 ⇒ 70 vs 40

Servitor 8 turns and attacks the girl.
1d100 ⇒ 80 vs 40

Initiative Round 6
Ann Onimous - 18
Huntarr - 15
Constantine - 10
Nihil - 10 (Light Wounded)
Serv2 - 8 (Light Wounded) [Huntarr]
Serv8 - 8 [Light Wounded) [Ann Onimous]
Illidan - 7 (Light Wounded)
Auraxis - 4


illdan presses his hands folded together bowing his head slightly and starts uttering an archaic language. The aura around his hands give off an appealing royal blue color. It seems to be spreading throughout his entire person.
Invocation 1d100 ⇒ 96 vs 57 full round. While in combat.


Dropping his gun Auraxis draws the axe he picked up in the dungeons and charges one of the servitors.

I thought Auraxis picked up that Hammer from the NPC we killed but I don;t see it on my sheet, could I not use it?

Axe Attack 1d100 ⇒ 24
Axe Damage 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Of course I get a s%$* damage roll...


Woops forgot to add it! I'll re-roll the damage for that one.
Hammer Damage 2d10 + 3 ⇒ (3, 6) + 3 = 12 Pen 2

The blow strikes true and damages Servitor 2 a bit.

Initiative Round 7
Ann Onimous - 18
Huntarr - 15
Constantine - 10
Nihil - 10 (Light Wounded)
Serv2 - 8 (Light Wounded) [Huntarr]
Serv8 - 8 [Light Wounded) [Ann Onimous]
Illidan - 7 (Light Wounded)
Auraxis - 4


Huzzah for the retcon!


all out attack to finish this servitor off!
1d100 ⇒ 22

3d10 + 5 ⇒ (5, 5, 5) + 5 = 20 11 damage (4 pen.)


its hard to do this on my phone.....forgot other attack.

1d100 ⇒ 13

3d10 + 5 ⇒ (10, 8, 5) + 5 = 28
22 damage (4 pen.)

Righteous Fury!!!
1d100 ⇒ 15

1d10 ⇒ 8


Servitor 8 drops to the ground in pieces after the woman's blades slide and dice it.

Initiative Round 7
Ann Onimous - 18
Huntarr - 15
Constantine - 10
Nihil - 10 (Light Wounded)
Serv2 - 8 (Light Wounded) [Huntarr]
Illidan - 7 (Light Wounded)
Auraxis - 4


Huntarr attempts to disengage, yet again.

1d100 ⇒ 61 vs 39


Constantine swings his chain sword at the last servitor

Attack 1d100 ⇒ 5 vs 67
Chain Sword Damage 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 Pen 2
Chain Sword Damage 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 Pen 2

Righteous fury 1d100 ⇒ 88

The final servitor crumples to the ground from the attack they are now all destroyed!

"What the frag what that! Why did these servitors attack us!"


"I saw no one approach me except for your woman Illidan. This was certainly a trap left here to dissuade anyone from interfering in the plans of our foe. Let us continue on, certainly this means we are on the right track".


"You three didnt think I was going to let you die before I got my money, did you?"

Removing the mask, you see the familiar, but somewhat augmented face of She who has no name.

"I saw the jackal mask in the crowd before I found you guys, needing my help once again!"


Either that or just ordinary guard servitors set to stop any intruders from tampering with that precious clock....


"Indeed this was a clever design to stall us. We'd better hurry and get to the bottom of this. Only a few hours left or we will fail."

Illidan looks at the dismantled servitors checking to see if there are any comp ports

God Emporer:

I would like to hack into the main line of these servitors see where the main source is streaming from. Find out their main objectives was it sent to mess with us on purpose or just droneing around. Worst case I would like to program one and have a servitor to follow my commands... OR AM I JUST WASTING MY TIME would like to delve deeper into my role playing skills here... ohh and please describe the room we are in I know its flipped but are there exits, doors, passages, windows anything of worth or noticable.

"Hows everyone standing, any serious need for a medic?"

Illidan looks up shock and AWE as the riddle of Her is revealed
"It's YOU again"


Oh yes... Clever indeed...

Nihil muttered under his breath as he checked to see that his Hecuter pistol was in perfect working condition. He couldn't help but smile, laughing in the back of his head at the uneducated dolts.


Illidan:

You don't have tech-use so no you can't get any info from the servitors.

There is only one exit from this hallway and that's the bronze door that HER and those Servitors came from.


"Glad to see you are not dead woman. Here feel free to kill anyone you like, well except for us. If you saw the Jackson head let's go get him".

Auraxis turns to the Nobleman, "What happens if we disrupt this steel clock? Would that interfere in this Jackal heads plan?"


correction I am trained in tech use for situation like these
illidan looks for the least damaged servitor and begins looking through a control pannel at the base of its neck. To gain some insight of its source code or programming origin

"I am going to see what I can find out from this one.
1d100 ⇒ 61 40 - 20 (for NO Damn good reason)

"piece of s@#% is busted up real good"
illidan gets up and looks for the next thing to kill down the hallway her came through


Huntarr moves through the door that the sevitors came through in a tactical crouch, his shotgun up and sweeping.


As you make your way through the Bronze door you come into an open room area with chairs, desks and a painting of a very beautiful woman hanging on the wall. All the furniture is very nice here of quality only befit a noble house.


Still holding his pistol casually in one hand, Nihil followed Huntarr into what seemed to be an office. Smirking slightly to himself, he immediately began to search the room, looking for any file, records, or piece of information that could be useful.


illidan begins trashing the place.... Not looking for shyt just trashing the place.

illidan starts by throwing a chair...

Psyscience test at the same Damn time 1d100 ⇒ 13vs 40


Constantine grabs a hold of Illidans shoulder.

Charm Check 1d100 ⇒ 70

"Relax brother! You may destroy any evidence we can find here in order to stop this heresy from happening."


Nihil before Illidan is able to start tossing furniture around you find a piece of parchment lying on the desk near the portrait of the beautiful woman.

Found Paper


She will carve out the face of the woman in the painting. She cannot stand the sight of it.


Please make straight Int rolls to try to determine who the woman in the paining is before HER decides to destroy it.


Intelligence 1d100 ⇒ 60

This group is unstable. Hopefully soon we can resolve these issues and I can get back to where I belong.


psyscience test success
1d100 ⇒ 56 vs 40
illidan crosses his arms and thinks
"don't know who this by!@# is "

illidan grabs hold of the parchment snaps a photo of it and the one on the wall
illidan tears off a corner piece of it and places the parchment on the table and goes into the hallway. Illidan projects an image from his recorder and sits and focus on the image
Invocation: 1d100 ⇒ 95 illidan's eyes turn black like a thousand nights

illidan projects his mind into an infinite realities.
Glimpse no Jutsu 3d10 + 5 ⇒ (5, 3, 3) + 5 = 16 vs 18 the future seems hazy

Dowsing 2d10 + 5 ⇒ (4, 6) + 5 = 15 vs 11
Psysciense test to find the by!@# 1d100 ⇒ 82 vs 50
Illdan comes into the room

"she's not in this room I can tell you guys that any other ideas?"


Are there any other doors out of this room? Can you retype that parchment in the thread? I can;t readi t all that well on PDF. Thanks.


The Haarlock Warrant:

This is a page from the Warrant not the whole thing left behind.

The Haarlock Warrant
Rogue Traders are all but unique in Imperial culture in that they are given licence to travel freely between the stars, both within the Imperium and without. A Rogue Trader’s charter gives him the right and authority to contact, trade, and make war beyond the Emperor’s Light. Outside the fringes of mankind’s domain, each Rogue Trader is a law unto himself.

The Haarlock warrant goes further, charging the Haarlocks to ”Bring the truth of the God-Emperor of Mankind and punish the foes of man in the darkness beyond.” It authorizes the raising and maintenance of a private fleet and army, going so far as to grant (with certain caveats) title to request arms, vessels, and support from the ”Emperor’s Servants.”

In Imperial terms, this degree of power in the hands of a single individual is staggeringly rare. The value of the Haarlock warrant is almost incalculable, and many would do any deed to possess it.

Much of the four millennia history of the Haarlock line is lost, and what does remain shows a repeated wax and wane of their power as they fade in and out of Imperial history. Recently, however, Albrach Haarlock was slain at the Battle of Bitter Reach, casting his bloodline into conflict. During this, an unusual scion rose to prominence.

A nephew of Albrach Haarlock by his long-dead sister, Erasmus is recorded in the Abulon Chronicles as being without ambition, remarkable only for a sharp wit and a valuable talent for the mysteries of technoarcana and xeno-lore. He was granted the captaincy of a scout frigate, The Spear of Destiny. During the conflict, Erasmus was lured into a trap by Mathias Haarlock, an outcast family member who turned to the Ruinous Powers for aid. Assailed by warp fiends, Erasmus was terribly injured in the attack and lost his beloved wife and daughter. Certain sources believe this incident drove Erasmus insane.

Ten standard years passed before Erasmus appeared again, and he had become a changed man, gaunt and terrible, possessing dire weapons and incomprehensible knowledge. In less than three years, Erasmus Haarlock succeeded in hunting down and systematically destroying every rival claimant to the Haarlock Warrant. Familiy members, allies, contacts, and anyone that stood between him and his vengeance were all considered forfeit by Erasmus. With his rivals destroyed, Erasmus was declared the Haarlock by a convocation of Imperial authorities from Solomon, Scintilla, and Ophelia VII. In the year 703.M41, Erasmus vanished without a trace.

Illidan:

CLASSIC!


Int Check 1d100 ⇒ 48 FAIL


The notion of placing the muzzel of his Hecuter to the back of the psycher's head and pulling the trigger was.... Tempting. After not only trashing the room for no reason but also for snatching to paper out of his hands, Nihil seemed to find no love for the mongrel... Sighing quietly, he moved back over to the desk, examining the painting without realizing the the little girl was about to desecrate it.

Intelligence 1d100 ⇒ 3. Vs 52


[/spoiler=God Emperor] Is this Erasmus a new name we have run across? I don't remember it. Is the daughter the one that we were just a bit too late to rescue earlier today? [/spoiler]


lol den


The painting is a picture of Erasmus Haarlock's Wife. Erasmus Haarlock was the last head of House Haarlock and the one who slaughtered all his family after his wife/daughter were killed.


immediately realizing who the woman was and seeing the girl he had never met before raising up her blades to desecrate to painting, Nihil immediately raised up his Hecuter, pointing it at the girl.

I would greatly appreciate it if you put the blades down and step away from the painting, if you don't mind.


Illidan follows Nihil reaction with interest.

"I see there is a soldier in you yet, your willingness to defend this portrait to the end eh who is this your girlfriend ?"

Illidan looks for another way out while the others quarrel over photos and nonsense he has no knowledge of.


There are 3 exits from this room. The one you came in, the one the girl came in and one other.


"Or what? You're going to kill me? Who the hell are you anyway?"


Huntarr has no desire to debate any of this and moves towards the door that no one has been through yet. He knew that the enemy must have heard the fighting, and that they were even now preparing a response.

"I'm moving on. We're wasting time arguing."

Huntarr approaches the door and opens it, shotgun held at the ready.


Completely ignoring the girl's question, Nihil spoke out to the psycher, gun stil trained on her skull.

be silent you feral worlder... Do you know nothing? That is the wife of Erasmus Haarlock

He turned his head back to the girl, growling under his breath.

And I will not have you desecrate the image of the innocent dead for your own sheer amusement. Now step away from the painting.


Auraxis follows Huntarr.


Constantine looks between the girl and the nobel man.

"I don't know either of you but let us not fight amonst each other and fight the greater evil!"

He goes into a light song about The Emperor and destroying heretics.

Performer Singer 1d100 ⇒ 57. His song isn't that great.


She rolls her eyes

"There is no fighting amongst each other. this "person" I do not know doesn't want me to carve up this B%~*~ES painting. And it is not sheer amusement, it has a purpouse. What about the information behind it????"


Constantine shakes his head and moves with Auraxis and Huntarr.

Past the other door is another hallway much like the other you first passed through it twists and turns throughout the house.


Then if there is no reason to fight, you'll just run along with your little friends and leave the office AND its contents alone and unharmed with me.

And with a soft smile, he proceeded to shoo her away with his gun. He hated company while he worked anyway. He prefered to read in peace and quiet.


ILLIDAN walks off with a hearty laugh "I wonder whrich is quicker "Her" blades or his bullets" as illidan makes his way towards the travelling companions you hear him snort flem to the back of his throat and spit on the ground further decimate this place which keeps him in constant danger.


For those of you who are headed down the passageway please make an awareness check.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Awareness 1d100 ⇒ 57 vs 40
illidan doesn't sense @#$! And walks around blindly

1,001 to 1,050 of 3,919 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.